Edmunds dealer partner, Bayway Leasing, is now offering transparent lease deals via these forums. Click here to see the latest vehicles!

GMC Yukon/Yukon Denali Prices Paid and Buying Experience

Kirstie_HKirstie_H Administrator Posts: 11,148
edited May 2015 in GMC
For the current GMC Yukon prices paid, please join us in the 2015 GMC Yukon Prices Paid & Buying Experience forum.

For the latest GMC Yukon leasing info, check out 2015 GMC Yukon Leasing Questions

You can also research local dealer inventory and pricing, reviews, features, and specifications on Edmunds 2015 GMC Yukon page.

MODERATOR /ADMINISTRATOR
Need help navigating? kirstie_h@edmunds.com - or send a private message by clicking on my name.
Share your vehicle reviews

Comments

• dako_tiandako_tian Member Posts: 298
    Denali sales have been extremely slow!?! Or maybe all those happy recent buyers are too busy to post here? All those gadgets to learn and all.... ;-)
  • steverstever Guest Posts: 52,454
    It has been a long dry spell in here. Maybe the flurry of posts with attract some recent buyers :-)

Steve, Host
  • bcnetbcnet Member Posts: 14
    Looking into purchasing a 2003 still on dealer's lot. One dealer through gmbuypower.com is offering invoice price less the rebates.

Any other recent price quotes?
  • scottinssmdscottinssmd Member Posts: 16
    What's invoice and what is your market? I would contemplate a trade up from my 00 Denali if I heard a decent deal.
  • proudnjcopproudnjcop Member Posts: 7
    Invoice minus rebates sounds like a good deal, but you may be able to do even better. I am from the NJ/NYC area and purchased a 2003 Denali back in July. Edmunds lists the invoice as $44,821 and after pitting a couple of dealerships against one another I was able to get the vehicle for $43,300. The only rebate I was entitled to was $1000 because I opted for the 0% financing. Otherwise I could have knocked another $3000 off the price. Keep in mind that this was in July before the 2004 came out. Now that the dealers have the new model, although there don't seem to be many changes, they should be willing to give you an even better deal in order to get rid of the leftover 2003s. If you can go back and forth between two or more dealerships, I am sure they will give you a great deal in order to be the one who gets rid of the leftover!
  • bcnetbcnet Member Posts: 14
    scottinssmd,

The invoice is $45,400 with msrp of $51,800. I'll get $3,500 of the $45,400 price.

I'm in Texas; this dealer was in Austin.
  • steverstever Guest Posts: 52,454
    Giveaway Time (Forbes)

Steve, Host
  • ducati11ducati11 Member Posts: 13
    I am looking at a 2003 Garnet Red Denali with 299 miles, new on lot, with sunroof,nav,captains chairs, and heated block. Sticker is $53545, they will sell for $42900. But more impressively they are willing to give me $19500 for my 2002 Olds Bravada AWD with 5-6 good size dings in it. They trade in value is the part that seems amazing.
  • oddjoboxoddjobox Member Posts: 8
    Sticker price $53,120. Invoice price. $46,945.74 minus $3500 rebate - MC rebate - trade in of $6750 = $36374.16 + tax and license.
  • tdohtdoh Member Posts: 298
    What are people paying for an '04 DXL as far as over invoice is concerned, and is it more or less firm regardless of additional options (e.g., navi, DVD, captain's chairs)--i.e., is it fair and reasonable to pay a bit more than say $500 over because of additional add-ons, or should one stick with a fixed amount over invoice regardless of options?

Example--I'm in Northern California and am looking at an '04 DXL w/ navi, sunroof, and 2nd-row captain's chairs; according to Edmunds, MSRP (incl. destination charge) is $55295, invoice is $48437, TMV is $49782. IS TMV still a fair offer, or should I ask for much closer to invoice and if so, how much above? Note--offer is before any rebates, bonuses, and/or other incentives and discounts.

Thanks!
    For those of you who trade in your vehicle at a dealership--how much does the dealer offer, and how much are you willing to accept, as far as KBB trade-in value rating is concerned--Good, Excellent, somewhere in between, or greater than Excellent...assuming that your vehicle is indeed at least in "Good" condition?

I ask because I'm looking to trade-in my '03 Yukon XL; of course I'd much prefer to sell it private-party but since dealers/manufacturers are offering steep discounts and/or rebates on leftover new '03 models, and great deals on current new '04 ones, there's really not much of an incentive for many people to buy used '03 vehicles...hence my looking to trade-in my '03 instead.

So...what what should I reasonable expect to get as far as trade-in value for my YXL (AWD, 15K miles, excellent--IMHO--condition except for a scratch on the rear quarter-panel, SLT fully-loaded except for DVD and other non-high-volume accessories such as skid plate and engine heater) is concerned, given that the dealer initially offered only KBB "Good" value ($29195) for my YXL, then upped it to KBB "Excellent" value ($30950)? Should I ask for a higher than excellent trade-in value for my vehicle or am I pushing it?

Thanks!
  • orwoodyorwoody Member Posts: 269
    On many vehicles trade values have been hit/reduced by the rebates and discounts. Typical trade in is $2k - $4k less than KBB or Edmunds. Go private party or if you can find someone to do a consignment(within a reasonable fee) you'll be ahead. I did mine on consignment - $150 fee for prep and detail (set my $$ take and they sold it for what they could get over my price - kept the difference. Going that way, I got $4k - $5k over the trade in's I was offered (and my rig was also excellent condition) and I didn't have to deal with the potential buyers.
  • akajackakajack Member Posts: 1
    I just purchased new 2004 denali and thought I had the certificate for $500 off new purchase. Turns out that I only have the direct mail solicitation and won't get the certificate until after I attend. If anyone has one that they wouldn't mind transferring I'll be glad to return the favor. Dealer has given me an extra day to find the certificate and rewrite the contract.
    Thanks
    akajack@cox.net
  • y2kgtsy2kgts Member Posts: 48
    Just picked up my new 2004 Denali XL with sunroof, navigation, and rear captains seats. I traded in my 2002 Denali XL with sunroof, rear captains seats, and dual headrest monitor DVD/TV/video game system. It had been in an accident in 2002 and sustained $14K in damages, which was fixed beautifuly by a GM body shop. Here is how my purchase broke down according to the Edmunds values:

2004 Denali XL: $55,495 List; $48,612 invoice; $47,100 paid
    2002 Denali XL: $28,643 Trade-in; $30,612 Retail; $30,400 actual trade-in credit

Note that the 2002 Edmunds values do not reflect an accident history or any entertainment system. Of course the accident was fully disclosed before the deal was started (it was my normal servicing dealership and they know that car's history very well). All in all I was VERY pleased with my deal and love the new 2004!
  • gwfgwf Member Posts: 3
    Wow - that's timely...I am on the verge of firing off a note trough this GM "BuyPower" connection to see what happens with a similar scenario (my '02 has neither the accident nor the DVD system). Was wondering what, if any, GM rebates are reflected in your purchase price? Seems like a great deal! Thanks.
  • cheapengineercheapengineer Member Posts: 36
    I just signed for a 2004 Yukon XL. List for $48,990, got it for $38000 + doc (SLT, DVD/Sunroof, tow package, 17" alum wheels, + safe & Secure).

I believe that this was $863 under invoice or $506 over GMS price. The whole deal only took 15 minutes. I was prepared, I knew that everybody was offering supplier discount plus the 4$k rebates.
    I searched dealer inventory over the net & went to the dealer with the one that I wanted. Chicagoland had 25 black XLs and several hundred XLs within a 100 miles. I should have tried the GMS discount price but I didn't know what it was until I saw it at the dealer.

As many Yukon XLs as there are on the lots, I'm guessing that the cash back will go to $5k in June. Any thoughts?
  • y2kgtsy2kgts Member Posts: 48
    I went ahead and did the 0% for 60 months financing (which I also had on my 2002), so my rebate of $1,000 was included in the purchase price fo $47,100. The car was priced $512 below invoice by itself. Had I paid cash or arranged my own financing they would have sold it to me outright for $44,100 - not bad for a truck that stickered at $55,495!

We basically bought the '04 to get all the gadgets and replace a truck with a bad history. In our first day of ownership we have been pleasantly surprised with the difference between the two. While they looked identical from the outside (both black DXL's), the interior, features, and ride quality all seem improved over our 2002. Mind you, we now wonder if the accident had an adverse affect on the ride, but it was pretty much body parts and the radiator that got damaged on the 2002 - frame was perfect, engine untouched, airbags didn't deploy, etc. Regardless, we are VERY, very happy with the upgrade to the 2004 and the deal we received!
  • gijoe1gijoe1 Member Posts: 4
    i'm looking to buy 2004 denali or denali xl. can anyone shared their recent experience in sf bay area..thanks
  • stevensorianostevensoriano Member Posts: 40
    Hi.

I am buying a 2005 DXL tonight to replace the 2003 that I am giving to my brother.

I am getting it at invoice, less $2,000 in rebate bucks.

However, the dealer is screwing me for around $1,200 above invoice for some nonsense advertising costs.

Oh well.
  • denaliinpadenaliinpa Member Posts: 169
    hi guys,

i just posted this in the Yukon forum also.
    a few weeks ago i purchased an 04 Denali a few
    weeks ago. i got 10000.00 of the sticker.
    love the truck. don't know why i didn't buy
    one sooner.
    denaliinpa--that's because you probably wouldn't have been able to get it for $10K off the sticker if you had bought it "sooner"--relatively speaking, of course.
  • denaliinpadenaliinpa Member Posts: 169
    good point :)
  • frank310frank310 Member Posts: 47
    I have been looking for a 2005 Sub LT with 2nd row bench, Sun/Sound/ Ent Package, Safe & Secure, Nav System, Locking Rear (if possible with Safe/Secure Package)and Wheel Flares in the new Bermuda Blue color. I got prices from 2 dealers of $48,500. I walked into a GMC Dealer saw a Denali XL in the same color and options I want and within 2 minutes gave me a price of $47,500. What would be the best price I could get either one for?
    Pricing given include rebates of $2,500 (Oct Truck Fest) I live in Northern NJ. Any advice will be a great help. Thanks.
  • bldgcodebldgcode Member Posts: 1
    Purchased 2004 Yukon XL Denali- MSRP $56,790 Absolutely loaded with all options- Moon Roof-NAV- 2nd row Bucket Seats- Rear DVD- has it all- Carbon Metallic color. Price OUT THE DOOR including TAX-Doc Fees -Title Fee was $48,177.64
    Purchased from Bosch Motors Winnemucca NV 89445
  • dwgutwirdwgutwir Member Posts: 132
    I'm in South Jersey and I'm getting similar #s for '05 Denalis. I think your numbers are in the ballpark.
    Thanks for the response. So far the best price has been the $47,076 including the $2,500 rebate. I was also looking at the 2005 Suburban but when you order the Nav system they delete the six cd changer. The Denali keeps the cd changer in the lower center portion of the dash. I want all the toys so this is important to me.
    Did I read your previous response correctly...that essentially, you can get a fully-loaded '05 DXL for less than what you were quoted for a similarly-equipped '05 Sub LT? If so, then the choice is obvious--go with the DXL!

Forgive me for sounding ignorant, but why would you even still consider the Sub at that point, especially since you've found out that the external 6-disc CD changer is deleted if you get the nav option on the Sub, whereas such is not the case with the DXL? Or am I missing something here?
    I was trying to see if anyone was getting any pricing that was better than what I was getting. To make a long story short I picked up my '05 Denali XL in the new Blue Green Crystal color on Friday. Paid $47,065 after $1,500 in GMAC Finance rebate and $1,500 in dealer coupons. I got it with the Sun, Sound, Dest. Package and added a 7 year, 70,000 mile extended GM Warranty. Warranty cost $1,800. Two small issues. 1)Cargo shade does not stay closed. Panels where shade hooks into are off center, 2)Can see double stick tape on moldings on both front doors. Dealer to repair at first oil change.
  • denalimandenaliman Member Posts: 16
    If you look on the GMC web sight and price out the trucks with options the 2005 was actually cheaper than the 2004. This included navigation option sunroof etc.
  • mossbossmossboss Member Posts: 4
    A recent radio ad for a dealer in the Raleigh NC area advertized $15,000 rebates on 04 Denalis. I've been researching the rebates and incentives for Denali and including the supplier discount and current $4000 GM rebate, I can't get to that number. Can someone do the math and show how to get to this discount, or debunk it?

Thanks!
  • dilbertzzzdilbertzzz Member Posts: 190
    They are undoubtedly adding in a "dealer rebate" of their own. Sometimes these pan out well (did for me on a leftover 2003 YXL late in that year). But check carefully as they often give that extra amount only on units that have been overloaded with options that you may not want. Still, it doesn't hurt to go talk to them and pull out the add after you've settled on the exact vehicle you want....
  • Kirstie_HKirstie_H Administrator Posts: 11,148
    A newspaper reporter is looking for vehicle shoppers and recent buyers age 20-29 who live in either the Atlanta or Raleigh-Durham area. If you're willing to talk about your vehicle preferences and shopping experience, please send an e-mail to jfallon@edmunds.com with your age, location, and contact info by December 13, 2004. Thanks!

MODERATOR /ADMINISTRATOR
    Need help navigating? kirstie_h@edmunds.com - or send a private message by clicking on my name.

• fatheroffourfatheroffour Member Posts: 4
    Just went to a dealer this past Sat. and I believe got offered an excellent deal.The deal was for a Summit white Denali w/ back seat DVD system, 2nd row captain seats,moonroof, and XM radio offered free for first 3 0r 6mos.The price was 48,500 before rebates.The rebates from GM and the dealer amounted to $6500.00.GM also doubled my GM points on my mastercard to $3000 from 1600. Total cost for the car was $39,000.00. Traded in a 2001 Yukon XL for effectively 20,600 with 43000 miles.Any comments would be welcome.
  • blckislandguyblckislandguy Member Posts: 1,150
    I'm usually skeptical of end of year deals because all they seem to be is a bail out of the dealer on a car at his cost that he couldn't sell all year. But lets have a go at these figures.

Using your data you swapped a (lesser) four year old vehicle with 43,000 miles for essentially a one year old vehicle with no miles for an up charge of $18,300. I guess the question is how much more would an '05 cost and would you have bought all those toys? One answer is that an '05 Denali without the DVD gear probably would have cost you 45K with your $3000 in points. In return for you paying the one year old price (39K) on a base Denali they threw in lots of extra goodies for free and you saved 6K. Not only did you save the 6K upfront , your car is new, zero miles, and you have less sales and excise tax to pay.

Sounds OK to me!
  • fatheroffourfatheroffour Member Posts: 4
    Thanks for the post. Looked at the delivery date on the vehicle and saw that it's been on the lot since June.It's amazing what $2/gallon gas can do to the SUV mkt.
    Okay, I've done a little more math and by my calculations based on Edmunds invoice to get to $15000 off MSRP with the current $4K rebate the dealer would have to contribute at least $3600 (based on the lowest cost Denalis in inventory). If I use the supplier discount their contribution goes over $5000, so I'll assume they will work off invoice ;).

But you're right, I should expect that contribution will only come on the fully loaded Denalis... definitely not my first choice. I already own a Garmin iQue 3600 which has a pretty good navigation system and I also own a portable DVD player.

My plan is to start calling the Internet buyers listed on the gmsupplierdiscount.com site and request quotes on my preferred vehicles that show up on the inventory. It will be interesting to see how well my estimates fit the real world. Normally I'd be pessimistic, but there seems to be a fair amount of '04 inventory in central North Carolina, especially Denalis (thanks to the gas prices I presume).

I wonder if the 2.9% loan rate offered on some '05 models and used vehicles will be on the table?
    I've received so much good information from Edmunds.com and especially the forums, it's time to give a little back...

I purchased my Denali last Saturday. Here's how the deal went, and some observations on what worked and what did not.

Last Wednesday I sent email from the gmbuypower.com requesting quotes to nine area dealers who had '04 Denali's of various configurations to: 1) get a sense of their customer service and 2) see if I could pull this off as an "Internet Deal".

Well, that strategy was nearly useless. After two days, five dealers had not responded at all! Two did not supply prices, but wanted me to call. Only two dealers provided quotes and both quoted the supplier price less the rebate. I quickly realized they would love to sell a highly discounted car at the supplier discount. Note to self: the best use for the supplier discount is on vehicles that currently NOT discounted.

So on Friday evening I updated a spreadsheet containing pricing on all the vehicles I was considering. I originally created this spreadsheet to compare the costs as my family test drove and ranked the vehicles. My family ranked the cars as #1)Denali #2)MDX #3)Sequoia. It contained two configurations of Denali; one with Navigation and DVD Entertainment, the other without either, a '05 Acura MDX (Touring with Nav), a '04 Toyota Sequoia Limited with Nav and '04 Escalade (no Nav).

The GMC dealer closest to my home has been advertising until recently Denalis with a $15K discount, so I built that into my calculation for the Denali. This dealer had four Denalis per the gmcbuypower.com site.

I know after visiting the nearest Acura dealer that there were no '04 MDXs to choose from, so I assumed the '05 MDX would go for near MSRP. Same for the Sequoia, I assumed no better than invoice given that there were very few '04s left over.

It's interesting that based on my math, the Denali (with Nav and DVD) would be nearly the same cost (to me) as an "05 MDX (Touring with Nav only). So the MDX was my fallback vehicle if all of the Denali deals fell through.

On Saturday morning I went to the GMC dealer. After looking over the inventory I found that only two of the Denalis were factory models, the others had been "upgraded" by the dealer with thousands of dollars of additional options. So I was left with two "factory" Denalis to choose from. Both had Nav and DVD. I soon found that one of them had 5900 miles on it. The car was driven by one of the dealership execs, and so was not titled. I test drove it, and mechanically it seemed perfect. Though I was a little suspicious, I decided to make an offer on it because I hoped to squeeze a little better deal.

As you might guess, the first offer from the salesman was Supplier Discount less the $4000 rebate.

I told the salesman that I would better off with a '05 since I would be taking the one year $12K+ depreciation hit. He wanted to argue the deprecation was not that high, but I pulled out printout that show the trade-in value of an '04 Denali equipped the same with 1 mile on the odometer. It was a little over $35K. I quickly added this was a worst case value, but I made my point.

I countered with the offer I calculated from my spreadsheet, which was about $17500 off MSRP. At this point the sales guy went to get the Sales Manager.

The Sales Manager started out being a quite confrontational, saying there's no way he could accept that offer. I pointed out that I had heard the $15K discount ads on the radio. He countered that was only for the Denalis that had the dealer options.

At this point I was nearly ready to give up on the deal. But then, to be honest, I accidentally did THE THING THAT MADE THE DEAL HAPPEN.

I pulled out my spreadsheet and said "You know, we are not that far apart. Let me show you my spreadsheet". My motivation was to probe him for what discounts were available to take to the next dealer. I went down the column I had set up for the "Supplier Discount" and all of my numbers matched his. The number in question was what I referred to as the "Dealer Incentive" which was a formula I had set up to calculate the difference needed to get to $15000 off MSRP. But I digress...

What made the deal was that he could see the MDX and Sequoia columns along side the Denali with my cost estimates. He was convinced that if he did not sell me a Denali today, I was going to be an Acura customer, or a Toyota customer. And because my target deal was the $15K discount this dealership advertised, I guess he had more than enough ammo to go to his boss for approval. At least I think so, because it was that that point his attitude changed and he worked for the next hour to get to that discount. At the end, he switched away from the supplier discount to using the invoice price, subtracting the rebate, three $500 coupons and a mileage adjustment (for dealership's the use of the vehicle) he got it to $15K off.

While I think I got a pretty good deal (though I suspect better deals may have been at the end of October while the '04 inventories were higher), I think the real advice for future buyers is to not only comparison shop, but be prepared to discuss other manufacturers and models as alternatives and be able to explain your rationale and compare costs (since you’re reading this post, you’re in the right place to pull together your estimates). I firmly believe that given the limited number of '04s on the lot, if I said I would go to another GMC dealer, or not shown that spreadsheet and explained my options, they would have held that Denali for another buyer who would accept a lesser discount.

I hope this helps.

Oh yeah, one last point… my new Denali rocks!!!
    Thanks so much for sharing your successful strategy! It sounds like you implemented a plan that resulted in getting the price you wanted without a great deal of aggravation and without making your blood boil. That's a good job done.

Be sure to join other owners in our GMC Yukon Denali/Yukon XL Denali discussion and tell us how you like your ride.

kirstie_h
    Roving Host & Future Vehicles Host

MODERATOR /ADMINISTRATOR

• blynamblynam Member Posts: 1
    gijoe1,
    I bought a 04 Denali within the last month in the bay area. It came with nav radio and sunroof. Price $46,900 - $6,000 in GM rebates with GMAC financing = $40,900 + tax/lic. I will refinance after first payment.
  • blckislandguyblckislandguy Member Posts: 1,150
    Great post. Thanks. I love it when the rube off the street is better prepared, more analytical, and more "business-like" than the pros who do this for a (modest) living. Not only do most sales guys not have much product knowledge, they have zero about other brands (e.g., ask any BMW sales guy why you should by an X5 and not a Cayenne or a Porche sales guy the same question and the silence is thundering.) If these guys really knew their product they could have dismissed your spread sheet alternatives with "You mean your really gonna pass on 6.0 liters of maintenance free cast iron American V8?", or have you compared the superduty, huge fluid capacity, Denali-only GM torque convertor with whatever brand Toyota uses? or "You mean you really want to pay $400 for a Nippondenso alternator and not $100 for a Delco three years from now?".

But this does raise one question. I wonder if generally (not in the case of a shortage of say the '04 Denalis) speaking if sales people are more challenged by cross brand comparisons or cross dealer, same brand comparisons? Note to host: I would post this on the Ask a Dealer A Question Forum but can;t seem to find it listed anymore.
    Any Questions for a Car Dealer?

kirstie_h

Roving Host & Future Vehicles Host

MODERATOR /ADMINISTRATOR

• victrovictro Member Posts: 1
    Bought a 2005 Yukon XL Denali at the end of December 2004 in Woodbridge Virginia. It had everthing but the 2nd row captains chairs with an MSRP of $55,975.00. It had been a demo for 2 weeks with 1,200 miles. After negotiations they priced it at 48,400 minus $5,000 in rebates. So after using the details in this forum the final deal was $43,400 plus taxes tags.

Thanks for the forum it was a great help and I used the information to get a great deal.
  • n88damann88daman Member Posts: 1
    Hello everyone! New to this forum. Just recieved my GMS # to purchase a vehicle and my mouth is watering for a Denali. I need to know a few things before I go and venture, and from what I've been reading this is the place to get it. 1st, what is the best way to use this thing, do I order one or go and find one?. 2nd, if I wait till the end of the year, should I get a better price on a close out 2005 or get a good price on a new 2006? 3rd will I recieve my rebates along with the GMS price?... and last... Is the discount really worth it? Thanks so much in advance, sorry for the wordy message but as you can tell.... I AM PUMPED!
  • heavydoeheavydoe Member Posts: 10
    I am looking to get a new Denali also. I use to sell GM cars and trucks. The GMS is a rip off. Not sure what it is on a Denali, but for most GM products it is about $1200 to $1800 off the MSRP plus rebates. In most cases when you tell them you want the GMS price they will hold you to that and will not haggle. I would say go to a dealer that you would never buy from and get the GMS price from them so you know what it is, it will be the same no matter who the dealer is.
  • stheodd1stheodd1 Member Posts: 18
    Anyone have any current feedback on pricing. I am looking to purchase SLT or Denali in the next week. Any information would be helpful!
    Thanks
  • reuel3reuel3 Member Posts: 114
    stheodd1--

It would be helpful if you would list the options you are looking for as well as which area of the country you are in. Our members will be able to provide you with better feedback with more details.

Thanks, and good luck!
  • japheliajaphelia Member Posts: 1
    I'm interested in getting a good price on any unused '05 Yukon Denali XL. So far, I got at least one offer for $300 under the invoice on any Denali on the dealer's lot. I did get make sure to get a consumer report estimated dealer invoice price on a '05 Yukon Denali XL and it shows for $43,293 (base price max $45,443+$850 Dest. chrg.)-$3000 Consumer Rebate Thru 03/31/2005. $500 plus 0.0% - 4.9% financing; 0.0% - 4.9% financing in lieu of rebates (Subtract)

The only option that I want to include is the Sun Roof which is about $500-600, but I think I can do without if I find a dealership willing to talk right price. What do y'all think? J
  • stheodd1stheodd1 Member Posts: 18
    Thanks for the swift reply and here is more info.

Just got back from a dealer in Eastern PA, Lehigh Valley area. My wife looked at the Denali and the SLT. Likes the SLT on the basis of the four wheel drive. Ability to shift to 4 low and 4high when hauling the horses is big in her mind.

As for equipment loaded except for the nav system. Everything else to make it comfortable and oh yea the tow package, sunroof etc!
    Does that help?
    Thanks
    Stan
  • lynnslynns Member Posts: 1
    I am looking at the above mentioned car - has these options - SF1, sun entertainment and destination includes power sunroof, nav radio, rear seat entertainment, 2nd row capt chairs, nav system
    the MSRP is 50,285 - total price with options, destination 55,065.
    invoice is 48,245 less rebate and bonus cash makes it 43,745
    no trade - hld back is 3%msrp - what do you think I should offer? thanks
  • shopokaneshopokane Member Posts: 4
    I am looking for the same car and options. how did you determine what the hold back was? I have heard that term, but is that something that the dealer tells you? or do you look that up on the internet?