Edmunds dealer partner, Bayway Leasing, is now offering transparent lease deals via these forums. Click here to see the latest vehicles!

Infiniti FX50 / FX35 Prices Paid and Buying Experience

Comments

• flzzflzz Member Posts: 19
    to Chandlerbing, what have found out on fx35 incentive?
    also in ohio asking what you found out and where and what was your final deal as this stuff is a great help.
  • gregg6gregg6 Member Posts: 1
    FYI, I just yesterday picked up an FX 35 AWD 2008, touring package and i-pod connection, roof rack, cargo liner on lease for 15k mi./yr. for 39 months. $1400 out of pocket, $497 per month. First infiniti for me, and I love it so far!
  • infinitimninfinitimn Member Posts: 146
    Were you actually able to get this deal or did it change when you went to sign?
  • surfsupsurfsup Member Posts: 12
    well I finally closed the deal on the FX I was searching for. I'd like to hear from the experts to see if I got a decent deal.

I purchased a used 2006 FX35 RWD with 4,700 miles
    options included keyless ignition, roof racks, and bluetooth
    paid $28,500 before TTL
    yes you did!! now go enjoy!!
  • medic8edmedic8ed Member Posts: 4
    Hi all,

Got myself a white '08 FX35 AWD + hands free and Touring packs for $36,800.

Maybe I'd have done better if I'd have haggled...

Happy New Year everyone
    Great deal!! where at and anything else you can share.

still fxless in ohio
    Great deal!! That is Carsdirect target price in my zipcode in NJ.
  • jmintjmint Member Posts: 3
    sounds great, where did you get it.
  • medic8edmedic8ed Member Posts: 4
    Got that rate from 2 places in NY and NJ. There was a 2500 holdback during the 'Limited Engagment'.

Happy New Year!!
    could you email me: ms321 at comcast dot net with the names of the dealers and salespeople? Have you picked up the car yet?
    Thanks
    Picked up my blue/wht 08 awd 12-31-07
    What a sweeet ride!
    A cross between my last 2 vehicles; 90-535 and 02-highlander limited !
    Would love to post more, but must introduce to some twistes SE of here !
    Uniontown,Ohio

OUT
  • mandarin1mandarin1 Member Posts: 3
    Hey, I'm loving the deal you got and I'm about to pull the trigger on one myself for a FX that's roughly the same as yours. Can you give me the name of your salesperson? You're welcome to email me - mandarin1 at email dot com.
  • wassupdocwassupdoc Member Posts: 5
    So I have been searching for a 08 fx35 awd in the detroit area. Through my employer i found out I am part of the VPP program and the dealer gave me a price of $36711.
    included options are Touring, hands free, ipod adaptor, and touchfree. I get a 3.4% 63 month financing because of the vpp program. I wanted to know if I could get a better deal by haggling with the dealer?
    thanks for the help
  • powrsurgpowrsurg Member Posts: 2
    Hey folks. I'm a proud new Lessee of an FX 35 AWD. I think I got a really good deal. Let me know what you think.

Hands Free Package
    Touring Package
    Technology Package
    Splash Guards
    Black Roof Rails
    Interface System for IPod
    Cargo Area Protector
    Pin Stripe - By Dealership
    Front wondows tinted to match rear windows - By Dealership

Agreed upon value of vehicle at purchase $43,988.43
    $2999 Down
    499.00 per month
    24 month lease.
    Buy out at lease end is $31,536

Be honest. Thanks!
  • powrsurgpowrsurg Member Posts: 2
    Sounds like you did better than me.
    That seems like an awesome rate for the 08 infiniti. I have been trying to do some email bargaining but no one seems to want to go down to 36,000. How did you get that rate and do you think it is still available?
    So here's the included pkgs
    touring, handsfree, ipod, cargo liners, splash guards

36,500 after doc/destination before taxes

does this sound like a good deal. Still trying to bargain down to 36,000
  • carzz3carzz3 Member Posts: 6
    That is a good price. I just got quote of $37,600 for the same vehicle, which is approximately $2,000 below invoice....??? What is going on?...Why such a HUGE discount?
    Well, the lowest I could go ended up being 36,500. Don't know why they are going so low. Maybe a slow month with the econ. the way it is. Maybe trying to get rid of stock before the fx37 gets introduced..who knows..I am not complaining of course :-) . Which area are you looking in carzz3. I am shopping in Michigan. Did the email bargaining which worked really well to bring the price down.
  • carzz3carzz3 Member Posts: 6
    I did Autobytel and it came back with three very competitive offers. One person told me the reason the price is so low is because of a manufactures incentive of $2,500?? I am in the Chicagoland area. I think 36,500 is the lowest they'll go. Infiniti must be hurting because i am get hammered with calls.
    So then were you able to get the 36,500 price too? With chicago there are so many infiniti dealers I am sure the competition makes a great place to bargain. here in Michigan there are only 4 places selling infiniti. Fort Wayne, Indiana also offered prices down to 36,800 for a similarly specced vehicle
  • blooskiblooski Member Posts: 9
    Guys,

Does any one knows of or did change their finance rate after the contract is signed?
    I bought an FX35 on Dec. 27th of last year and I got a rate of 5.49%. I found out last week that Infiniti is now offering 3.9%. I want to get this new rate but I am not sure if it is possible?
    What do you guys think? Is it possible for the dealer to give me the new rate?

Appreciate any responses.
    If you already took delivery of the car then I'm sure its not possible. If you didn't take delivery then you should be able to cancel the order and get the new rate.

Just my opinion
  • bmlexusbmlexus Member Posts: 755
    Maybe trying to get rid of stock before the fx37 gets introduced..

Really when will they bring the new infiniti fx? just like to know how does this SUV handle compare to other luxury cars example.. lexus bmw. mercedes?
  • tenzotenzo Member Posts: 24
    I have had 06 cayenne 31K miles for little over 2yrs and been looking for something new for 3 weeks. I found a car I like, FX35. Here is the deal

Base MSRP* $39,550.00
    Exterior Color
    Black Obsidian
    Interior Color and Trim
    Graphite Leather/Etched Aluminum
    Packages and Options
    Hands-Free Package $600.00
    Touring Package $1,300.00
    Sport Package $2,000.00
    Accessories**
    Splash Guards $145.00
    Roof-Rail Crossbars (Silver) $350.00
    iPOD Interface $290.00
    Moonroof Wind Deflector $100.00
    Cargo Area Protector $70.00
    Configured MSRP* $44,405.00
    Destination and Handling $815.00
    Total MSRP* $45,220.00

Purchase price 39285+TTL
    I think marketing support which was $2500 helped me a lot to make this deal possible. I am in Chicago land let me know if you need detail such as name of dealer, sales person etc..
    Had a 06 cayenne? or cay S? sold the cayenne? just like to know how you feel the difference between these 2 cars handling comfort ride?
  • soccermom17soccermom17 Member Posts: 1
    Hi all,

I was just wondering if in general if this is a positive deal..

I have a chance to buy a used 2004 FX45. 32,000mi, everything about the car looks new. It has all of the bells and whistles except DVD player. (has nav, back up camera, etc...)

Asking price is 32k.

I am trying to gather information off of the net regarding reliability etc as I live over an hour away from the nearest and only dealer in the state.

Thanks!
    -M
  • bkanskybkansky Member Posts: 14
    What was the money factor rate and the residual amount? I'm looking to lease in Boston area but only 1 dealership in the area so looking online to improve my deal.
  • joe_ojoe_o Member Posts: 27
    I'm looking in Boston area, too. What dealerships are you looking at?
  • jubes72jubes72 Member Posts: 4
    I just leased the same car (no pinstripe and no tinted front windows). I got the same monthly, but put 1K more down. How many miles are you getting? I got 15K, which may accound for the extra $1K-- I think you got a good deal, but I may just be hoping that I got a good deal.
  • jubes72jubes72 Member Posts: 4
    Am in Chicago and just leased wtih an MF of .00125 and residual of 65%
  • gafx35gafx35 Member Posts: 2
    Just purchased a used FX35 AWD this past weekend. It had 11000 miles, just came off of a lease. Black with grey leather, sport package, basically everything with the exception of a NAV system. Paid 28k, nice buying experience at the dealer, which was a suprise. First impressions, great fit and finsih, all controls are easy reach. Still trying to figure out how everything works, I guess that is part of the fun.
  • quattroporte12quattroporte12 Member Posts: 178
    Hey guys im also looking at a used car right now. The two ive narrowed it down to now are the BMW x3 and Infiniti FX. I did BMW driving school which was awesomee, so i kinda wanted to stay loyal to BMW, but i know theyre expensive to maintain and i was thinking the fx would be a little more reliable. Ive driven both, and the bmw seems to be more of an suv (atleast the driving position) whereas the infiniti feels like a jacked up sports car when youre sitting in it (which is pretty cool, ive never been in a car like that). What i cant figure out is which one handles better...I drove both pretty hard, and the fx35 was a little peppier. But in terms of handling, they were both AWESOME for suvs. Which one do you guys think is a better handler on road? and i can assume the x3 is better offroad as well. Any opinions or help would be great!
    Thanks!
  • quattroporte12quattroporte12 Member Posts: 178
    nope, doesnt sound very good to me. im actually looking for a used fx right now too, and i just looked at an 04 that was diamond graphite with black interior and had the sport package, but no nav. it was in pretty awesome condition, but it did have 59k miles (not really a big deal, the fx would easily run to 200k). it was a private party listing at 22,900 and i negotiated it to 22,000. I decided not to get it however, just because the car isnt extremely necessary at the moment and i decided to just let them depreciate a little more before i get one. i also just saw a used 03 fx35 with EVERYTHING you can get and 42000 miles for 20,900. but im not interested (they revamped the suspension in 04, and the improvement in ride quality and stability is very noticeable). i think you could easily get that car for around 25,500. maybe even less...check the private party listings they are usually much cheaper, because there is no dealer that has to make money on the car.
  • nunez1nunez1 Member Posts: 5
    Your post help me a great deal (i think) my FX35. Its nice to have a starting point, thank you. I was look at the RX350 also and had a lock price of 39169. I liked both cars for different reasons ended up with FX35 because price and 2.9% Finc.

Base MSRP* $38,050.00
    Exterior Color
    Sheer platinum $850.00
    Interior Color and Trim
    Graphite Leather/Etched Aluminum
    Packages and Options
    Hands-Free Package $600.00
    Touring Package $1,300.00
    Sport Package $2,000.00
    Accessories**
    Splash Guards $145.00
    Roof-Rail Crossbars (Silver) $350.00
    iPOD Interface $290.00
    Moonroof Wind Deflector $100.00
    Cargo Area Protector $70.00
    DVD Flip Screen $1,399
    Tint
    Wheel locks
    Destination and Handling $815.00
    Total MSRP* $46,399

Purchase price 39500+TTL
  • waltazwaltaz Member Posts: 163
    Where do you think the new 2009 FX35 will end up being priced? I'd be looking to add Premium and Nav and roof rails. Don't know other options yet.

When they come out, how close to invoice can we get them? Do you think IFS will offer any special lease deals?
  • rabia222rabia222 Member Posts: 2
    I'm looking to purchase an Infiniti FX35 AWD 2008. The 2009 newly designed version is coming out in June/July. The TMV price on here is $41,600 for the options I want included. and the dealer is offering a APR of 2.9% for 60months. So far I received 2 quotes from dealers for $44,000 and $43,337. The salesman said he was willing to go down lower than 44,000 but how low should I be aiming for?
    I see someone got an offer for $36,500, did that include the technology packafe/navigation?
  • rabia222rabia222 Member Posts: 2
    Did you wind up getting the car at $36,000? Did it include the technology package?
  • minturnminturn Member Posts: 5
    just closed on 2008 fx35 awd. I took a vehicle off lot with touring, ipod, hands free,roof rails, splash guards and cargo area protector.

Price was invoice, with an additional 2500 rebated from infinity. I don't have the exact figures handy, but I think the MSRP was 43k, and my sales price was 37k.

I took the 3 year financing of 1.9%.

It was a great experience. I did most of the negotiating by email and phone. Dealer was very efficient and reasonable.

By the way, comparing this to the audi dealers I dealt with is like night and day. I considered the A6, for a second. The audi dealers I spoke with started the discussion with, we don't need to negotiate, we have too many customers. Offered me MSRP less dscount because I was trading in an Audi and then offered me $2k for my car, which has a blue book of 12k for a dealer trade. Go with infinity!
  • stotistoti Member Posts: 2
    Was th4 $499 inc tax?
    HI offered u 2k for a 12k car were they nuts? :surprise:

BTW nice car just1 ques when is the redesigned arriving?

small correction its infiniti.

:)
  • samaudisamaudi Member Posts: 10
    I just leased an FX35 on Sunday. Got it for $480 a month, not including taxes, fees, etc. Car has Tech, Touring, Handsfree, Ipod, Roof Rack, splash guards, and cargo mat..I think i got a really good deal. :)
  • shariqshariq Member Posts: 1
    would love details on this dealer and salesperson

thanks so much.
    im looking for the same car
  • julesjoshjulesjosh Member Posts: 1
    Like to know, dealer offering the same Touring w/ all you mentioned plus DVD (installed) and Nav lease 39mths 12k a year w/ 5k down (covering all taxes and fees and dvd) for $465 a month. ..I think its a good deal since I want to keep my monthly payment below $470 thats why I rather put down more now...Your deal sounds great too but you didn't mention if it included the Nav and/or DVD....???? like to know :D
  • Kirstie_HKirstie_H Administrator Posts: 11,148
    A reporter would like to consumers who are looking to purchase an SUV right now. Please respond to ctalati@edmunds.com with your daytime contact information along with the vehicle(s) you are researching or looking to purchase no later than Tuesday, June 3rd.

MODERATOR /ADMINISTRATOR
    Need help navigating? kirstie_h@edmunds.com - or send a private message by clicking on my name.
    Share your vehicle reviews

• mjtaysdadmjtaysdad Member Posts: 9
    I just purchased a new 2008 AWD FX35 with Touring, Hands Free, and Sport packages as well as the Ipod adapter, cargo mat, wheel locks, and mud flaps (MSRP $45,120) for $36,703 from Infinity of Orland Park (Chicago). I used the VPP plan (C#-PIN) as well as the $2,000 owners loyalty rebate. This worked out to almost exactly invoice - $5000. The FX is Obsidian Black with a Wheat interior. I think this was a fair deal -- might have been able to do a few hundred better with some haggling, but I felt good with the deal and didn't want to go through the additional hassle. On the drive back from the dealer (300 miles away), I average 24.3 mpg -- much better than I ever did on highway trips in my old 2005 VW Touareg. The FX is faster and more sporty than the Touareg as well.
  • jaimarshjaimarsh Member Posts: 9
    Looking at the 2009 FX35 (AWD). Has anyone had any buying experiences on the new model? Edmunds TMV is currently close to MSRP, and was hoping that others had some success getting that number closer to invoice. Anyone care to share??
  • yyykenyyyken Member Posts: 14
    I was offered $1,900 off MSRP on a loaded (51k sticker) 2009 FX35. And I am not a current FX or Infiniti owner (they are running some special rebates for current owners)