Edmunds dealer partner, Bayway Leasing, is now offering transparent lease deals via these forums. Click here to see the latest vehicles!

Infiniti FX50 / FX35 Prices Paid and Buying Experience

Comments

• ou96ou96 Member Posts: 2
    I was quoted 39,525 on an FX35 AWD basic model. MSRP is around 43,600 and Invoice 40,260 according to Edmunds.com. I was hoping to get 3,000 (total financed 37,260) under invoice and take advantage of the 2.9% financing incentive. Has anyone got 3,000 under invoice with financing? I've seen this with cash deals posted here.
  • caleasecalease Member Posts: 5
    What's the deal with lease rates on the FX50 in southern california? There are a few dealers who have them in stock, but they are pretty hard nosed about dealing. What are the money factors and residuals? I understand that I can get a pretty good deal on an FX35, but I want an FX50. Any help would be appreciated!!
  • theloungeboytheloungeboy Member Posts: 9
    My Infinti lease is almost up and I've been looking for my next car.
    The dealership has a leftover AWD FX35 fairly loaded:
    Touring Pack
    Tech Pack
    Sport Pack
    Floor Mats
    Cargo Net
    Cargo Protector
    Price history shown to be:
    orig: $52,075
    then: $49,080
    Now $42998 + tax, fees,etc
    Still seems a little pricey for a 2008 at this point.
    Anyone aware of any 2008 incentives?
    Thanks.
  • goldendragon18goldendragon18 Member Posts: 15
    in the washington dc area. that would be the price you'd be paying for a new 2009 model
  • argoldstargoldst Member Posts: 3
    I will be buying/leasing a g37x this week so if anyone has a gift card offer code and would like to do it with me, please let me know. First come first serve.
  • argoldstargoldst Member Posts: 3
    I am interested.
  • jbaby79jbaby79 Member Posts: 36
    If you are in GA and looking to buy an Infiniti, go to Gwinnett Infiniti. Ask for Dennis Epps. We just bought 2009 Blk/Blk FX35 RWD. The buying experience was smooth from beginning to end.

We got about $2k off on the deal and they worked the cost of prepaid maint. plan thru Infiniti (not third party) in the deal.
  • mtbmaxmtbmax Member Posts: 5
    i have the rewards code available for a new owner who doesnt mind getting $500 gcard :)

let me know if anyone is interested.
  • jephyboy1jephyboy1 Member Posts: 13
    I am buying a FX35 new today. Can you email me at jephyboy @ yahoo.

thanks.
  • shopgirlshopgirl Member Posts: 6
    I purchased a new FX35 last weekend and had a great purchase experience from Austin Infiniti. I live in Dallas and also shopped Houston / San Antonio a could not find a better offer at $34,250 + TTL Base 2009 FX35. Everything was as stated when we arrived. A very smooth transaction. Our salesperson, Troy, has been very helpful.
  • bmlexusbmlexus Member Posts: 755
    But driving an '09 is just 'ok'. I was not blown away by the pickup, the ride, etc. I may have to defect to BMW. I don't think I want to be seen driving this model. And I predict the 2009 FX will get a quick makeover (say two years) due to low interest. We'll see.

You don't want to be even seen driving the 09FX :blush:

What kind of bmw?
    I just purchased a new FX35 and am looking for a current owner who has not redeemed their code to team-up with for the Amex gift card incentive. You would have to provide the below information. Send me an email at dsaukam1@gmail.com

Owner redemption code
    VIN
    First Name
    Last Name
    Street address
    City
    State
    Zip Code
  • jayrandalljayrandall Member Posts: 81
    LOL - Did I say that?

Retract that comment, the 2009 FX35/50 rocks.
  • brunoblakebrunoblake Member Posts: 6
    Been shopping around for an '09 FX35 with the premium package. After a lot of back and forth, the best deal I've been able to get is $36997 + about $1000 in registration, taxes and fee's. This includes the $4000 dealer cashback. Is this a good deal? So far I like working with Lake Norman Infiniti, but would like other opinions. Thanks.
  • breesbrees Member Posts: 8
    Hi Mtbmax - i will be buying an fx 35 this weekend i wonder if i can get the rewards code.

thanks. :)
    If anyone has an Amex rewards code and is willing to share, please email me at andrew.blake @ gmail. Thanks!
  • cbusireddycbusireddy Member Posts: 33
    Hi,
    Thanks for sharing the info. Can you please let me know if $34,250 was for a RWD or a AWD FX35. Thanks for your time.
    Regards,
    Chandra
  • rwjs60rwjs60 Member Posts: 3
    I just purchased a new 2009 FX35 with Plat. Graphite with the following options:
    Premium
    Navigation
    Deluxe Touring
    Splash Guards
    Dealer installed Tinted Windows
    Wheel Locks

The total purchase price before Tax is $42795. This is in Las Vegas. I forgot what the invoice was but I got the $4000 incentive and thought the price was within reasonable.
    Chandra,
    The price was for a RWD vehicle base model.
  • sananasanana Member Posts: 14
    Hi,
    Anyone here knows about the residual numbers and MF for longer lease terms like 42 or 48 months?
    This can bring down the monthly payment and the car would still be under warranty, right?
    thank you for info..based on your price i am trying to get 35500 for AWD in NJ area. I am assuming this is a good price. :)
  • mlcusa_edmlcusa_ed Member Posts: 3
    looking for a current owner who has not redeemed their code to team-up for the Amex gift card incentive. Please send me an email to mlcusa@hotmail.com with the following info:

Owner redemption code
    VIN
    First Name
    Last Name
    Street address
    City
    State
    Zip Code
  • ffnfffnf Member Posts: 1
    Chicagoland area:

2009 FX35 (AWD), Umbria twilight with wheat interior, Premium Package, Deluxe Touring Package, roof rails, cargo organizer and splash guards.
    MSRP $50,160.00
    Your cost: $45,581.00 (cash deal) less trade-in, plus taxes, doc fees & plates.
  • tennisgirl1tennisgirl1 Member Posts: 4
    Did you purchase at that price? I was quoted $38,800 w/premium and just started searching here to see if there was more room in that quote. Did you have the Infiniti loyalty money, also? Thanks.
    Please let me know what purchase price you have been getting on the FX35 with premium. I was quoted $38,800. Thank you. I am looking to buy within the week.
  • cnewhousecnewhouse Member Posts: 20
    South Florida owners, If you buy or lease a NEW Infiniti after March 23, 2009, Infiniti is currently offer a reward program, kind of referral reward. It is a $500 AMEX gift card to the new owner and $150 to current owner. More detail at http://infinitiusa.com/rewards.

I am a current owner and have a code for the reward. If you recently bought a new Infiniti, you can contact me at countrypoint@yahoo.com.
    Hi - yes, ended up getting that price. In fact, I was preapproved with my bank prior, but the dealership was able to beat the interest rate! I did not have loyalty money, but did use the $4K incentive. You can probably due better than $38,800 - in particular if you can find an early build of the car where the list is lower (price went up about 45 days ago)
    Thank you. I ended up getting another $1,000 off the car (told them about seeing a lower price on this forum), so my final price was $37,800. I am happy with that - I pick it up in 2 days. I have a preapproval from my bank for 3.9% - do you think the dealer can beat that?
  • indy8692indy8692 Member Posts: 2
    All-
    I'm shopping for a new FX35 w/AWD, Premium, Navi, and roof rails (at a minimum) and live in southwest Michigan. Has anyone had experience (good or bad) with dealers in Grand Rapids, MI; Fort Wayne, IN; or Ann Arbor, MI?

Thanks!
    3.9% is a very good rate and I doubt the dealer will beat it - it doesn't hurt to try but that is a very good rate. Congrats on the car - I love mine and find my commute just flies by now!
  • jacksonvillejacksonville Member Posts: 3
    Hi
    We just purchased a new 2009 FX35 and are looking for a current owner who has not redeemed their code to team-up for the Amex gift card incentive. Please send me an email to oldsmarflorida@hotmail.com the following info:

Infiniti will send you a $150.00 owner recomendation rewards card (AMEX)

Owner redemption code
    VIN
    First Name
    Last Name
    Street address
    City
    State
    Zip Code

Thanks
  • centilcentil Member Posts: 2
    I saw a deal by shopgirl. Nex FX 35for 34k in Austin? It does not seem like Texas had all the cash back incentives so how is it possible. Typo?

I am looking at a very 2007 FX35 at 13k miles. CPO w/ sports and touring packages. He offered me 32.5K OTD. Can anybody comment on this. Just started looking at FXs so not experienced about their pricing. I checked out edmunds, nada etc but can't totally believe those when it comes to negotiating. Any comment/help is greatly appreciated :confuse:
  • squishles10squishles10 Member Posts: 45
    1. anyone in texas or a similar southern state- is the awd worth it? i notice the gas mileage is better without it but im coming from an audi that has it and i like it but i could go either way. right now looking at the nav/prem package. thoughts on the touring?

2. why are there not many of these with navigation? is it no good?

3. any dealers in texas recommended? any to avoid?

4. we tried desperately to buy a murano, we love the cvt but the LEs are impossible to find so we're trying to decide if the fx35 will work instead. anyone else cross-shop these? do the back seats not power back up in the fx? any other significant differences better or worse?

thanks!
    I'm in Atlanta and I choose the RWD FX35 with Nav and Premium packages. I didn't think the AWD would be useful down here.

The Nav system is pretty good in the FX.

I would suggest getting the Deluxe Touring package. The 20s look a lot better than the 18s. Auto leveling head lights would be a nice option to have as well.

The seats do not power back up on the new FX. They do in the EX but the back seat in that car is way too small.
  • forenplayerforenplayer Member Posts: 1
    I love the way it looks, but i wanna be prepared before i buy one, so here is a few questions:
    Is 2005 Fx 35 expensive to repair if it's out of warranty?
    Are the parts expensive?
    Is it ok to use regular gas 87 octane?
    What is the real fuel consumption?
    How often do you have to replace tires? Is it good on a snow
  • kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 235,200
    Hi forenplayer..

If you want the opinions of owners who've owned the FX for awhile, you might have better luck choosing from this list of discussions:
    Infiniti FX35 Forums & Discussions

Good luck!
    kyfdx
    Host-Prices Paid Forums

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

Edmunds Moderator

• fear_my_catzfear_my_catz Member Posts: 20
    Hi, everyone

I just started my negotiations for the 2009 FX35 base AWD model. What is the best deal people were able to get so far? I heard about $4K dealer cash back. Is it reasonable to expect a dealer to go about $3K below invoice? It still gives them $1k profit, right?
    Hi, my name is :))))))))
    you should get all of it...in this market....i was quoted 35.7K for base AWD in NJ. All the best. They can come up to 35.5K i guess.
    at this point Infiniti of Lisle is offering 39,199
    any paticular dealership in NJ? I would like to e-mail them and get a quote
    35,700 would be awesome!
    i see you live in IL. You can get it in your area too. Use this link to get quotes from dealer. It shows 37.6K in your area. http://amexnetwork.zag.com/configurator.html?makeId=2237&modelId=448&researchOnl- - y=true
    After they mail you or call you, quote this forum saying that people in this forum got foe 35.7 K. Then they should consider offer. Talk to internet mgr directly.
    thanks a lot!

one more obstacle I need to overcome: dealers keep saying that they do not have basic AWD models available in the area. How could that be possible? How can I double check their words?
    Btw, so far the best quote was 38,300 from North Shore in Milwaukee. I will use your link to get them to lower the price.
  • cxq68cxq68 Member Posts: 1
    jbaby79,
    Do you mind to tell what the total (includes tax, fees, etc.) you paid out of your wallet for the FX35 and what the option(s) are included? I am looking for a FX35 and would like to get some idea per price. TIA.
    Need advice, my friends

The dealerships around Chicago are trying to convince me that base AWD FX35 are extrimely scarce. I believe they are trying to mislead me. Has anyone shopped or maybe even bought one lately? Please tell me about your experience!

P.S. why would anyone in the world pay 2K for a navigation system when you can get a good one on ebay for 300 bucks?
  • goldendragon18goldendragon18 Member Posts: 15
    the navigation system includes the all around view monitor (or something like that) which is a great help since parking in this car is kind of a problem due to its style.
    i've also used the garmin nav systems and they don't work well at all compared to the ones from infiniti and lexus.
  • nismofx35nismofx35 Member Posts: 1
    Just purchased a new 2009 AWD FX35 in Platinum Graphite w/ Graphite interior from Kelly Infiniti in Danvers, MA.. Options include Premium Pkg, Deluxe Touring Pkg, Roof rails, cargo organizer & covers. $41K not including tax, title, reg, doc fees.

I need an original owner with a valid unused redemption code to team up for the AMEX gift card. Below is the link on Infiniti's website for the program. This deal expires 7/31/09 so please respond to this post soon. If you are serious, please let me know I will try to contact you via email. Thanks...

https://www.nnainfo.com/Rewards/datacapture.html
    I can check the paper work at home tonight if you still need this info. Sorry for not responding earlier.
    It looks like infinity increased the cash back to $5000 for FX35. Anyone bought based on this recently. Please let me know.
  • indy8692indy8692 Member Posts: 2
    All-
    Any idea if the $5,000 dealer cash incentive can be leveraged with a lease through Infiniti Financial Services? The Infiniti website shows a $539/month lease and I'm wondering how much of the recently increased dealer cash incentive could be used to lower this lease rate or be used toward the required down payment.

I had a quote last month for a lease through IFS that didn't include the $4k offered then but did reflect $2,000 for loyalty cash (my wife has a G35x).

Many thanks!
    I recently purchased the 2009 2WD with the Premium package for $38,800 plus TTT, etc. Sticker was listed at $45,365.00. Local dealers (within 2 hours) were not helpful. I ended up calling internet dept from a dealership 7 hours away (Tampa Infiniti). I purchashed from them.
    If someone wants to use their Amex referral - I am interested. Email me at cherylrooney@cox.net