Edmunds dealer partner, Bayway Leasing, is now offering transparent lease deals via these forums. Click here to see the latest vehicles!

2013 and earlier Nissan Frontier Prices Paid and Buying Experience

Comments

• marcogallo1986marcogallo1986 Member Posts: 1,164
    I would not worry about the 2002 go for it yes the 2.4 is rock solade the 2.5 is good to boath good engians. let us no if you get the truck or if you get a nother one thanks for reading Marco.
  • azealazeal Member Posts: 11
    Anyone had any recent success in negotiating a good price on an '08?
  • flipexed1flipexed1 Member Posts: 13
    2008 SE 4dr Crew Cab 4WD 5.0 ft. SB w/VTP + Tow Package for $22,718 from Fife Nissan.

The Edmunds TMV is $25,139

Good deal? I'm going to see them on Friday to make the purchase. I hope they don't get me on the trade (crossing fingers).
  • jfritschjfritsch Member Posts: 958
    Who is "them"? Email 10 or so dealers within 100 mi or so last week of the month. Now if you need a car immediately. Describe your trade (dings etc amount owed on it) and set your price at kbb good condition. (kbb.com) See chart on kbb on grading. Have them all compete on the difference owed towards the new purchase.
    Give the top 3 or so your cell. Use simular deals from distant dealers to beat the locals over the head with.

You can't get screwed as the best deal you can work at this time is the best deal you can work at this time.

As you have seen TMV has cost people thousands as you seem to have easily beat it with possibly little effort

A used 08 Frontier like your 09 (auto, 28000 msrp) has a trade in value of about $19000. The value of the Frontier holds up well. You are in the ballpark but you would like 22000 or less (or more on your trade)in the biggest auto armageddeon in 25 years. In any event, with a trade the winner is your best difference owed, not just price.

Good luck
    --jjf

Also check out the honda ridgeline awd as it is a nice piece also if you don't need full 4wd.

2008 SE 4dr Crew Cab 4WD 5.0 ft. SB w/VTP + Tow Package for $22,718 from Fife Nissan.

The Edmunds TMV is $25,139

Good deal? I'm going to see them on Friday to make the purchase. I hope they don't get me on the trade (crossing fingers
    ).
    I have actually been shopping for about 3 months now. I've been in contact with 6 dealerships and narrowed it down to 3. All of them pretty much want to beat the other guy's quote. So far I've gotten the deal down to $22,718 which i'm satisfied with. I was expecting to spend 25-26K before TTL in the beginning so I'm quite happy.

My trade-in is an 06 Civic LX w/36k which is in really high demand in my area so i would'nt be surprised if I got a few hundred more than what I owe on the it. I've been scoping the local honda dealerships and soliciting dealers for trade-in quotes.

I have an appointment on Friday... on a red alert SE and an additional one on Saturday for a silver SE just in case that falls through. If that should fall through I still have another local dealership willing to match the price.
  • moparbadmoparbad Member Posts: 3,870
    If local dealership will sell for same price, why not buy from local?
    If you ever have problems with the truck, goodwill is more easily obtained if you purchased where you service.
    I actually went with the closest one to me as they had free oil changes and car washes for life of which i'll take advantage of.
  • pcsrpcsr Member Posts: 10
    Looking at a 09 Frontier SE King Cab, 4x4 with value package, tow package, and side curtain air bags. Have a price of $21,600 after the $3k rebate, before fees and taxes. Any idea if this is a good price?

Thx
    Have you tried pricing it out with the options to find the Edmunds TMV in your area yet? I'm getting $22,471 for Washington State. Sounds like a good deal in my opinion. If that is your first offer I bet you could get it down to 21K or even less. Solicit other dealers in the immediate vicinity and let them compete for your business.
  • pcsrpcsr Member Posts: 10
    Thank you. I have another offer that was right around $21,700 so I am not sure how much lower I can get. I was hoping that some others with recent purchases may post. I am going to try one more time to get lower, but think I am close to the floor. Thx for replying.
  • jobob12jobob12 Member Posts: 1
    It had only 32 miles and options of Just the tow package and floor mats no power windows no power door locks.

I paid 19,300 and with California's high tax and license fees 21,447 out the door .
    They started out at 28000 out the door. I used Edmond's extensively new about what I should pay . I would not have been able to withstand the barrage of numbers they threw at me trying to confuse me without what I was able to lean at this site.
  • jgs15jgs15 Member Posts: 4
    I bought a 2002 Nissan Frontier Desertrunner with 41k miles from a Dodge dealership here in Las Vegas, NV in 2007. The truck still runs well and I am quite happy with it. And despite the small aftermarket support I would like to keep for a long time.

During my recent trips to a local pepboys for the regular oil change, tune-ups, etcs, they would find and show me markings indicating that the engine may be possibly be a junkyard motor or had been repaired or replaced with junkyard parts. The marking are mostly in discrete areas especially underneath.

The dealership has since closed, but I was told by another Dodge dealership they would honor the existing extended service warranty I bought along with the truck. I now feel I overpaid for the truck especially with the clouds of uncertainty over its long-term reliability, re-sale value (if ever) and possible expensive fixes I may have to incur.

With the dealership now closed, and since it had been quite a while since I bought the truck, is it still possible for me to go after anyone or any company for the bad sale? And if yes, who can run after?

Thank you for any info or advice you can give me
  • kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 235,188
    As long as your warranty is being honored, I'd let it go...

You bought a five-year-old car from a dealership that is out of business. Even if you have a motor from a salvage yard (on the word of a Pep Boys mechanic), you've had no problems.. Most used cars aren't guaranteed to have the original engine, anyway..

Now that the truck is seven years old, it likely wouldn't even have any effect on the value of the truck, either..

Long term reliability? After seven years (which is already long-term), you pretty much know if a vehicle is any good.. :)

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

Edmunds Moderator

• jgs15jgs15 Member Posts: 4
    Thank you for the advice.

You bought a five-year-old car from a dealership that is out of business.... Most used cars aren't guaranteed to have the original engine, anyway..

I kinda thought that way too. But it just sucks when you know you've been had....

Now that the truck is seven years old, it likely wouldn't even have any effect on the value of the truck, either..
    I was thinking of it as a keeper, but after I found those markings, I started thinking trade-in, now i'm kinda fence sitting...

Long term reliability? After seven years (which is already long-term), you pretty much know if a vehicle is any good..
    well it's that part that unsettles me... 5 yr old truck when i bought it and it already had been the motor changed or had parts from the salvage swapped into it.

I guess it's something to think about. Right now, my shaken up faith on my Nissan notwithstanding, I'm happy with it and hope to keep it much longer.

Thank you for your time and your advice.
  • jfritschjfritsch Member Posts: 958
    Some pretty good points there.

I have no idea what kind of warranty a Dodge dealer would give you on a used Nissan, but if you have a $1000 air conditioner repair, and the dealer honors the closed dealers warranty you have an unusual situation there. If they charge $2000 and it is a 50/50 warranty you have the normal screwjob situation. You may be lucky the dealership is in business a few months from now.

With the dealership now closed, and since it had been quite a while since I bought the truck, is it still possible for me to go after anyone or any company for the bad sale? And if yes, who can run after?

Surely you jest.... ;)

--jjf

As long as your warranty is being honored, I'd let it go...

You bought a five-year-old car from a dealership that is out of business. Even if you have a motor from a salvage yard (on the word of a Pep Boys mechanic), you've had no problems.. Most used cars aren't guaranteed to have the original engine, anyway..

Long term reliability? After seven years (which is already long-term), you pretty much know if a vehicle is any good..
  • oralbertroralbertr Member Posts: 9
    Just wondering what is the situation with deals on new 2009 Frontiers now? Are dealers getting any incentives from Nissan to move these trucks before 2010 models come in? What is the current dealer hold back?

-albertr
  • rzqrzq Member Posts: 2
    On May 31 2009, I was able to purchase a 2009 Nissan Frontier SE 4x4 CrewCab with SE Value package, Moonroof, side-curtain airbag, trailer hitch (MSRP $29,710) for $24,500 inclusive of state tax, registration and processing.

I think I got a good deal.

• oralbertroralbertr Member Posts: 9
    Well, assuming 5% VA state tax, it looks like you got it for $6470 under MSRP (excluding state sale tax, but including all other fees), if my math is correct... I will use it as a baseline. Thanks for posting your numbers.

-albertr
  • driver33driver33 Member Posts: 6
    Trade: 1994 Dodge Ram 2500 4x4 SLT Laramie 5.9L Auto-11mpg
    Bought new in Oct. 1993 Been a decent truck but was ready for some spendy repairs-tranny rebuild, front end etc. Also, previous usage isn't future usage...heavy towing etc.

Purchased: 2009 Nissan Frontier SE 4cyl. auto, power, bedliner-19mpg
    First measured tank was 22.1 mpg mixed driving... :) Solid truck and really isn't that small.

Got 4.99% from local CU, $650 CU rebate, $3000 Nissan rebate, $4500 CFC = $14,350 OTD
  • rozeltfrozeltf Member Posts: 1
    Did the dealer just knock off $5,210 from MSRP?
  • sosaddensosadden Member Posts: 1
    Bought a new Nissan Frontier King Cab on June 26,2009 Love the truck Great gas mileage. But hate NissanFinance that financed the truck , had to go thru all sorts of trouble just to get the payment address to make the first payment because they never sent the statement they received the first payment August 9th and they called Friday to say i never made the payment because they never posted it to the account . Now they are telling me i have to make 2 payments for September 10th due date . Never finance thru Nissan Motor Acceptance Corp. if you can have a different option i read the reviews after purchasing my truck and getting the address and everyone who has financed thru them has had nothing but heartache from them Their to let me know by Friday if the payment i sent will be posted or not .Thinking seriously of contacting the better business bureau with all the trouble with the first payment dreading the next 6 years
  • scooter215scooter215 Member Posts: 1
    Can anyone tell what their experiences have been with a 2010 Frontier Se Crewcab with value package. I have gotten a prive of $23,300.00 plus tags and tax on a 2010 Frontier Crewcab SE with value package pinstripe included . I would appreciate anyones input on this price. Thankyou
  • mmccloskeymmccloskey Member Posts: 168
    Greetings:

I purchased a 2010 LE 4x4 Frontier CC for 28,583 (msrp 32,815). Truck has LE value pkg (leather, heated/power seats, Rockford fosgate,etc) Moonroof, trailer pkg and mats. I got top dollar for my trade (based on Edmunds) as well. A very clean deal with no foolishness from my POV.

A big step up from the 2007 Ranger I traded. Frontier is very quiet for a truck - I thought that 'Jungle Gym' roof rack would make a lot of noise but it doesn't. Comfortable seats and great sound system makes for a very pleasant ride. MPG has been as much as 19.3 and as low as 18.1 (stuck in traffic detour).

All in all, I'm very pleased with the truck and the deal.

Regards - M. J. McCloskey
  • eoghan1eoghan1 Member Posts: 58
    I bought a similar truck w/o the MR and paid more which irks the hell out of me as I should have been wiser. Regardless, we like the truck but removed the rack to clear my basement garage in the event of snow. I cross shopped the Equator RMZSport but the tires were noisey and it was a little less plush. My gas mileage is similar to yours except I do quite a bit of in town driving and then the mileage drops to around 15.5. Look forward to comparing experience with you in the future.
    Congrats on your new Frontier! If you got an LE like mine, then did you get the LE value package as well? It includes lots of goodies (heated leather seats, Rockford Fosgate audio, etc.) BTW, how did you remove the roof rack and how did you deal with the holes left where the attachment screws were.

Based on your posting I guess I did good on price. I have seen some dealers offering more off MSRP but would they have given me what I got on my trade. Nissan was/is offering a 2K rebate in addition to the dealer discount. I figured I got a bit over 4.2K off MSRP including rebate.

I am quited pleased with the truck and my mileage is near what I was getting with the Ranger. My best yet is 20.6mpg using manual calculation, not the average MPG the display indicates. Most of my driving is rural roads and secondary highway with maybe 5% stop/go city. I take it easy on the throttle but have put the vinegar to it on ocassion. The powertrain is very smooth and responsive as well.

Regards - M. J. McCloskey
  • eoghan1eoghan1 Member Posts: 58
    The Dealer removed the rack and put in some screws with rubber washers and a bit of RTV for good measure. The torx head screws holding the rack come out easily and they painted the replacements of mine to match the paint on the truck(white). I have the orighinals that match the rack. You can match the threads at most hardware stores. I am in CT and may reinstall the rack come spring. They cautioned not to tighten the screws too tight as they attach to pretty lightweight material in the roof. Glad to here your rack does not have wind noise. We are getting some noise which seems to be wind from around the rear windows at moderate speed. It could possibly be tire noise. I traded a 02 S10 4WD ext Cab w/ 43k that was in good shape. Could not sell it for any respectable money. The only thing better about it was the smaller turning circle and the harder brakes. I bought a used Nissan bed extender that works with the track system and also bolted a small tool box to the track(from inside the box) I am reluctant to scratch up the sprayed in bed liner and am thinking of buying the reversible bed mat by Load Handler. One side is slippery if you want stuff such a boxes to slide and the opposite side is high friction. About $65. I bought my son a bed extender which goes into the hitch and facilitates carrying plywood, sheetrock, canoe etc. $40 from Harbor freight. You and I bought our trucks about the same time(end of October) not knowing if the 2k rebate would continue. Further there were not too many LE's on the lots. My wife was hot for leather seats, heated mirrors, homelink etc. Stay in touch, Regards, Eoghan
  • rorerore Member Posts: 13
    The quote I’m getting for a 2010 Frontier, 4x4, Crew Cab, SWB, Auto, tow package, Pro-4x is $24,479 plus tax, title and a $95 doc fee. No trade in.

In the ballpark?
  • daileyaddaileyad Member Posts: 20
    Nissan Frontier Crew Cab 4WD automatic short bed LE with LE Truck Package & Floor Mats
    MSRP: $31,775
    Invoice: $29,452
    Negotiated price: $27,040 (after $2000 rebate)

Very pleasant experience with Wendle in Spokane, WA
    Congrats on the purchase of your new LE cc. The price is very good. I bought a 2010 LE CC 4x4 back in October and paid 28,583 (same options as you plus moonroof and tow pkg) which add about 1K to the price. Even though I paid a bit more I'm more than pleased with the truck and the overall transaction. Good thing I got the truck when I did as the mid-Atlantic had a heck of a Winter and w/o that 4-wheel drive, I would have been house bound for weeks!

It's a great truck with lots of power and is quite comfortable with styling that I consider 'handsome' if you can call a truck that.

Regards -

M. J. McCloskey
  • manlymanly Member Posts: 14
    Can you tell what city that you had that quote?? I think it's a great price...I was quoted for same truck with moonroof and leather seats from Teri in Thousand Oaks, Socal dealer, $30104 + TTL.

Is that a good price??? Anyone???

Thanks.
  • rorerore Member Posts: 13
    That was Annapolis, MD‎ with USAA pricing.
  • calc1calc1 Member Posts: 1
    edited June 2010
    Just picked up a 2010 Nissan Frontier SE Crew Cab (2WD, Shortbed). What a great truck at a good price.

Sale price $23,786.00

Rebate -$2,500.00

---------------------------------------------------

21286 + Tax, Tag and $500 dealer fee.

Bill Ray Nissan in Longwood, FL. Negotiated the price over the internet.
  • markthepilotmarkthepilot Member Posts: 1
    Proud new owner of a 2010 Frontier LE CC 4x4 Red Brick w/ beige leather. Got LE value package, Moonroof, Tow package, and mats. MSRP $32,815. Used the internet department of a NY dealer (Baron Nissan) and got an email quote of $30,570 before a $2,000 manufacturer's rebate. So the net cost of the truck was 28,570 +TTL. Dealer wouldnt budge below that price so I just went with it since it seemed like a fair deal judging by other posts in this thread.

Relatively easy buying experience using the internet department. Never used one before.
  • smanetsmanet Member Posts: 1
    Just bought a 2010 Frontier 2WD CrewCab SE ShortBed. This is my first new car in 15 years, so i was really hoping that I do ok on the price without too much if a hassle. Hopefully I did ok. This is in Houston TX.

Paid $22746.00 OTD (out the door), no trade in. What do you guys think of the price?

Hope this helps someone.
  • forks2forks2 Member Posts: 15
    Just picked up my new truck today. Details are below:

- Atlanta
    - 4x4 LE (crew cab)
    - Super Black
    - LE Value Truck Package
    - Moon roof
    - iPod
    - Tow Hitch (free throw in)
    - Truck bed extender (free throw in)

MSRP - $32,745; sell price - $27,981 (plus got the tow hitch and bed extender). Tax and tags were not included in that price. Is that similar to what you paid?
  • cob2cob2 Member Posts: 9
    Using Car's Direct price of $23,335 I got a local dealer to agree to $200 less. I bought the truck for $23,135. The truck came with the SE value package, auto, crew cab, the price is after $2K rebate, only additional cost was for tax & lic. I bought the truck from Folsom Nissan (CA), but I recommend staying away from them. A couple other local dealers wouldn't even match the Car's Direct price let alone go lower. The bay area dealers were matching the price, but they are a two hour drive away. Given the problems I had at the Folsom dealership I would have rather paid $200 more and bought the truck at Cars Direct. Then again I suppose most dealerships are con artists and I could have had similar problems. I suppose con artist is strong wording, but it seems appropriate given my experience with cars sales/finance. I had a problem with the dealer’s promises that were not fulfilled. It’s funny how everything is no problem until the paperwork comes. I was supposed to have a loan at my credit union and somehow ended up at a well known bank. Okay, it’s my fault, but the dealer told me this is the way the loan is processed and that we would be going through the credit union. The rate quoted (4.65) is the maximum possible rate and would likely be lower with payroll deduction – so they said. More song and dance…we are direct with the credit union, don’t worry. My clue was when they said don’t worry. More song and dance...the rate quoted was only 1% higher that the credit union, but the point is it is not the credit union as promised/I wanted. I should have known better. The dealer must have made some money off the loan. I told the bank I wasn't happy with them for doing business like this. I filed a complaint with Nissan USA and basically told them it is a shame the way dealers lie and deceive customers. I will write a letter to the bank as well. This is why cars salesmen/finance have such a bad name.
    Greetings.

Sorry to hear of your unsatisfactory financing experience at the Nissan dealership. In comparison, I had a rather pleasant one when I purchased my 2010 LE CC 4x4. The price of the truck was great, the trade-in allowance was quite generous and the finance rate (at the time was OK). About a month after purchase, I saw an advertisement for auto loans at 3.99% which was about 2 percent lower than I got. I checked BoA and was able to refinance my loan at that rate and will save over 1,200.00 during the loan term. I have sterling credit and will proabably pay the truck off early. I paid no fees although I was out the first month's payment due to switching banks. Still, a wise move and you may want to consider refinancing if you can get a better rate.

Regardless of the outcome, you are sure to enjoy your new Frontier. I've had mine for nearly 10 months and have nothing but praise for the truck. It's not perfect, but a very good value with lots of nice features that the Tacoma doesn't offer.

Regards -

M. J. McCloskey
  • cob2cob2 Member Posts: 9
    Good news, I called the dealer (Folsom Nissan) and talked to the finance manager and he apologized for any misunderstanding and promised fixed everything. My wife and I are going back today to sign new papers... I am so relieved to find that the dealer is responsive and interested in correcting issues. I am so relieved, I was looking for a different dealer for service and I don't think that is necessary now.
  • quickreplyquickreply Member Posts: 43
    With the $2,000 cash and $750 holiday cash (in Oregon anyways), plus dealer discounts, 2010 Frontier's are very attractive. I'm just about ready to pull the trigger. Here is the advertised deal on their website:

2010 Nissan Frontier Crew SE 4x4
    MSRP: $28,220
    Special Price: $22,240

If you price through overstock (http://cars.overstock.com), again in the NW area, most price out around $5500 off MSRP. Any other recent purchases in that ballpark? Good shopping to you.
  • jw_kyjw_ky Member Posts: 3
    :D
    just took delivery on 2010 Frontier LE CC 4x4 SWB w/value pkg, mats: silver/gray leather.
    Used figures to negotiate from TrueCardotcom, however, worked out deal over phone. Paid cash $26,438 (inc.$2750 customer cash) plus TTL: that's $5337 off MSRP & $3,014 below invoice and $596 over the dealer's cost.
    Dealer had to get truck from another dealer 300 mi. away, installed receiver hitch & harness, & transferred cap from trade-in AND they delivered it to my house.
    MSRP $31,775 , Invoice $29,452, Dealer Cost $25,942

Traded 2005 Frontier SE CC 4x4 SWB, 53K mi. (had rip in rear fender and a few scratches)
    dealer gave me $13,000: I think they were generous, (was expecting $10,000)

The down side of this deal was the treatment I got after I gave them the check. Is it normal these days to only get 1 key? The truck looked like it was washed by a 10 yr. old. Got no explanation of operation, maintenance, break-in, etc. Will go back to dealer tomorrow (120 mi.) to get the hood and window deflectors they were suppose to install before delivery AND to return the delivery paper work they forgot to take out, and to get another key. If they want me to pay for the key, I'm going to the dealer down the road to buy it :shades: .
    edited January 2011
    Contrats on your 2010 LE. I have the exact same truck (all options including moonroof & LE value pkg, same color) which I purchased in October, 2009. The sticker inside the front door has a build date of 9/09 so my truck was brand new and one of the first 2010's built. Even though I paid a bit more, I've had my truck for 14 months and no issues at all. I only have 7.5K miles so the truck will last for many years to come. You might want to reference that sticker to see when your truck was manufactured.

Sounds like your dealer didn't do much prepping before delivering your truck to you. BTW, my truck came with two keys and remotes so you are owed another key/remote from the dealer. I believe the owners manual states two keys/remotes depending on the model and the LE does qualify.

Good luck with your new Frontier.

M. J. McCloskey
    MJ,
    Hey! Thanks for the reply, appreciate the heads up on the keys and key fob.
    Sounds like you did well on your deal. Since the 2011 models are out, one would expect to get a better deal. Love the Nissan Frontier...nicely built, powerful and good looking too. Had my 2005 model since 2006, and had no problems, 'cept I really beat it up, lol.
    Enjoy the road and the off-road.
    JW
    The owners manual (pg 3-2) clearly states two (2) keys w/transponder are supplied with each vehicle. The LE has keyless remote entry which allows locking/unlocking via the remote(s). I'd contact the dealer and let them know you only got one key/remote and you'd appreciate the 2nd key/remote since you paid for them. There is also a key number plate which allows keys to be made in the event you lose both keys.

I agree - the Frontier is a very handsome looking truck and the overall build quality is very good. No squeaks or rattles and the power is good to have plus it handles nicely for a truck. My sister recently purchased a 2011 Tacoma SR5 crew cab which is nice but I don't really care for the styling and you can't get a moonroof or leather seats with it. She is happy with her truck and I with mine.

Happy & safe motoring -

M.J. McCloskey
    Hey!
    Got back from dealer ....don't think I'll be doing any more business with them....GGGGRRRRR! They managed to waste my whole day. 3.5 hrs travel & 4.5 hrs. waiting. However, I was able to get my 2nd set of keys w/key fob. After I insisted on going over the salesman's head, the extra set mysteriously appeared. Not quite sure why it took so long to go thru the truck and give it the cleaning it should have gotten. Unfortunately, they still managed to leave the windows dirty, and they did a poor job of drying the water off it.
    Learned a lot of lessons with deal, lol. :shades:
  • acuratwinacuratwin Member Posts: 8
    Just picked up new 2011 Nissan Frontier C/C SV w/4WD & premium package w/ floor mats & VIN etch (didn't want but they threw in) + full tank gas (today that's worth something).
    MSRP-$29,155
    Selling Price--$22,693.49
    Plus TTL & doc fee ($156.08-ILL)
    Black ext & steel interior
    M'Lady, Crystal Lake, ILL/Robert was sales person.
    Easiest transaction in 40 years!!
  • vrmvrm Member Posts: 310
    edited June 2011
    When will Nissan redesign the Frontier?
    Nissan has been very quiet and has not released any information about the 2012 model.

Will the 2012 model be a complete redesign?
    Any info, feedback or rumors would be be helpful. Thanks!
  • rttimrttim Member Posts: 1
    On 7/16 we purchased a new Frontier crew cab 4x4 SL - moved over from my Dodge Ram 1500 Quad cab That I've owned for 10 years.

So far we are very pleased with the vehicle. It has all the features and capabilities we were looking for and more.

I also can't say enough about our experience with Wilsonville Nissan - everyone there was extremely courteous and they took excellent care us us. I've never liked auto shopping (ranks right up there with getting a tooth pulled) and this was truly the most pleasant and hassle free experience in purchasing a vehicle that we've ever had. Tim Wright in particular did a great job as our sales person in helping us purchase our new truck.
  • vrrogers_shiftvrrogers_shift Member Posts: 1
    Purchased the new truck about 2 weeks ago on an ad special. 2011 Frontier King Cab, Auto, 4.0LV6, SV trim with SV Premium Utility Package. Also has bed extender, Class IV Tow Hitch Receiver, XM Radio, Bluetooth, 6 Disk CD changer, spray in bed liner, and Util-Track System. MSRP was $28,945.00. Dealer offered a discount of $4,650.00 and with the $3,000.00 Nissan rebate the final out the door price before title and registration was $21, 295.00. Best part of deal was no haggling over price. I was happy with the deal and very happy with the truck. Will be adding a new A.R.E. MX Series Truck top very soon and be driving the truck daily for work. Color is Super Black. Truck was purchased in the Portland, OR metro area.
  • boneltbonelt Member Posts: 1
    I'm loving this truck!

MRSP 33,320
    Price paid 26,385

Truck was purchased in SD.
  • kingrkingr Member Posts: 62
    I'm looking at a SV Crew 4x4 auto, SV Premium Utility Package and floor mats, MSRP $29,595, Dealer offering me a $1,800 discount plus $3,000 rebate, My question is how much of a discount should I realistically expect to get before rebate, Looking at the previous couple posts some are getting near $4,000 discount plus rebate.
    I am in upstate NY

Thanks