Edmunds dealer partner, Bayway Leasing, is now offering transparent lease deals via these forums. Click here to see the latest vehicles!

Toyota RAV4 Prices Paid and Buying Experience

Comments

• snap919snap919 Member Posts: 17
    Anyone can give me the invoice on 08 rav4 v6 limited? It has leather, moonroof, jbl stereo, running lights, special color. Or if this is easier the MSRP is 31,464. I want to make an offer, and not get ripped off. This dealer has quite a few 08's. There also offering 1000$ cash back. I'd also be paying in cash, which should give me more leverage, no? Thanks in advance! :D
    I realize that I received an answer from mazda626.... :blush:
  • mazda626atxmazda626atx Member Posts: 227
    FE 50 STATE EMISSIONS
    EJ-JBL stereo system
    HD -Heated seats
    LA -Leather seats
    RL-Daytime running lights
    MF-Mud guards
    SR-Moonroof
    TO -Tow Prep Pkg
    CF-R 5 PIECE CAR MATS AND CARGO MATS

Invoice Price: $28,631.00

You should get at approx. $1400 or more off that price now.
    Good Luck
  • cszulccszulc Member Posts: 33
    Looking into getting an 08 RAV4 Sport or Limited (still deciding) with V6 and 4WD by the end of the month. Got a Honda Accord lease maturing and am deciding on going with a small SUV (don't like the CR-Vs 4cyl engine, need more power).

Still in the email quoting stage but so far got the following on the 2 cars:
    08 RAV4 Sport 4WD 6cyl 5A (Black)
    w/ Moonroof (SR), AM/FM/6CD (DJ), Carpet Mats (CF), Tow Prep (TO), Tonneau Cover (CD), Daytime Running (RL).
    MSRP is $28,774, Invoice $26,025, TMV $26,953.
    Best offer is $26,390 + tax/tags.

08 RAV4 Limited 4WD 6cyl 5A (Black)
    w/ Leather (LA), Moonroof (SR), JBL AM/FM/6CD (EJ), Heated Seats (HD), Tow Prep (TO), Daytime Running (RL)
    MSRP is $31,045, invoice $27,929, TMV $28,979
    Best offer is $28,431 + tax/tags

Obviously I am going to try and get their best offer down. I would guess dealers are wanting to get the 08s out as from the sticker sheet the lady from my dealership sent me said the Sport got in on July 15th and the Limited on June 6th! :surprise:

Anyne have any suggestions? When I got my Accord and Civic, the deals have been 11% off MSRP both times. 11% off the Limited would bring $27,630, and 11% off the Sport would be $25,609. Those seem like good numbers; but given the state of the economy I would guess I can try for more? What do you all think?
  • nswartzbnswartzb Member Posts: 40
    see my earlier posts save a lot more and get an 6cyl Xterra or CX-9
    I'm in the same boat. I want the limited with the same options as you only my first choice is the blizzard pearl (which is 200$ extra). Lowest quote so far is 28,676, then there is a 1000$ rebate( in PA) so final 27, 676 + tax(NYS) and tags. The rebate is a Toyota rebate so they aren't losing on that. I too am thinking they should be wanting to get rid of 08's, they have a lot on the lot. Seems high to me especially when someone above got an 09 for 28,266. Keep us posted and let us know how low
    you get, I'll do the same. Good Luck :D
    HI
    Could you tell me where you got this from asap? Did that include any rebate? That's what I'm trying to deal on. I got 27,676+tx but that is with a 1000$ rebate instead of financing.
    Thanks! :D
  • kriebebwkriebebw Member Posts: 26
    cszulc,

See my post #2336 from last week regarding the details of my recent purchase on a V6 4x4 Sport. Here are the quicj financials from my transaction.

MSRP:$29644
    Invoice: $27082
    Paid: $25500 (including $1000 rebate & excluding TTL)
    Total discount: $4144 (13.98%)
    Amount below invoice: $582

You did not indicate if your offers included the rebate. If so, their price is way too high IMO. My vehicle also has the higher end (EJ) JBL radio and (WL) wheel locks which accounts for an additional $569 at invoice pricing.

Fitzgerald Motors (Maryland) has a black Sport in stock with a 'no haggle' price of $25426 with the upgraded EJ radio. Here is the link to this vehicle on their website
    http://www.fitzmall.com/fitzway/carfind/RESULTSB.ASP?V_XREFID=FTOT049081:2008-08- -22T23:09:38.473

I used thr Fitzgerald pricing as leverage during my negotiations.
    Great reply from Kriebebw,
    I used the Fitzgerald site t et leverage and here is a quote from a local dealer

2008 RAV-4 LIMITED 4X4 V6 MODEL# 4453 W/ FE EJ HD LA RL SR TO CF MF MSRP 31,033.00 INVOICE 28,275.00 LESS 300.00 SELLING PRICE $ 27,975.00 PLUS TAX 2,342.90 = 30,317.90 AND DMV 227.50 NEW PLATE FEES = 30,545.40 , LESS 500.00
    CASH BACK $ 30,045.40 OUT THE DOOR.

If you remove the tax from the OUT THE DOOR price car costs $27,703 LOADED.This is from a dealer that originally started out at $1000 off a MSRP of 31,033.00 and said that was the best he could do LOL
    You gotta negogiate harder,
    You should be able to get 11% off your MSRP if you want to use that standard
    OK Got to 28,441 less 750 rebate 27,691.
    price 27,691
    tax 2275.28
    fees 67.50
    tot: 30,033.78 otd plus tag and license another 200

What should I go back with??
    Fitz was about 400$ less so far. Their rebate is 1000 so that accounts for 250 of it (but not exact car color I want)

Any help appreciated....thanks!
    Well seeing as your first post was $28,890 you have made some good progress.

Whats the $67.50 for and $ 200 for TTL seems steep. Someone else who has bought jump in here and help. I think if you are going to accept the $67.50 and $200 tell them to split the $400 difference at LEAST , so bottom line $200 more off the price . (MINIMUM)
    Yes. you gotta challenge that $67 doc fee per Mazda626atx. It is a B.S. add-on. Other dealers will even tell you not to do business with a dealership who charges these doc fees. The $200 for TL??? It depends on what state you are located. In PA, there are set fees yet I still had variable costs for titling & license ($138 - $193). So I would have to believe some dollars are being hidden & rolled into notary fees as well. I paid $153 plus my 6% tax and that was it. No other hidden costs.
  • areseepeeareseepee Member Posts: 1
    just bought 2008 Rav4 Sport V4 4WD
    Options:
    + 6Disc player
    +Tonneau Cover
    + Daytime running lights +
    +Moonroof
    +Carpet Floor mats/Cargo Mat

$25k + TTL w/ 0% APR 36 mo

Dealer originally wanted $26,774 but gave $1k "rebate" for $25,774. I negotiated down to $25k, dealer wanted $25,200. I stood firm and dealer gave in to $25k. Checked 2nd closest dealer and they offered $24,920 (slap in the face). Did we get a decent deal? Wonder how low we could have gone.
  • bfmkenbfmken Member Posts: 2
    Grossinger City Toyota near North and Wells - It's part of the Grossinger Toyota Group. The guy I worked with is the Internet Sales Manager. I got near that price with Arlington Toyota and Continental Toyota as well as 2-3 more. All within about $200.

Grossinger was the first to guarantee me delivery on the day I wanted it.

I got pre-negotiated pricing from my Costco membership (which guaranteed me the invoice price), then shopped that price with the internet managers at a number of dealerships. That's how I got under the invoice price - even on a rare car like the third row RAV4. Actually the internet manager misquoted me the price on the car (did not add the 6 CD changer price) and ended up giving me the feature for free. I think I was $700 under invoice.
    I'm seeing that people are getting the rebate and 0% financing, is this a given or was it something you had to haggle for? Thanks
  • Kirstie_HKirstie_H Administrator Posts: 11,146
    A reporter is interested in talking with owners of a 2008 or 2009 Toyota RAV4 who are also parents. If you are interested in commenting on your experience, please reply to jwahl@edmunds.com no later than Monday, November 3, 2008 and include your city and state of residence, the model year of your vehicle and the age of your child/ren.

MODERATOR /ADMINISTRATOR
    Need help navigating? kirstie_h@edmunds.com - or send a private message by clicking on my name.
    Share your vehicle reviews

• soapturtlesoapturtle Member Posts: 5
    So my car was destroyed by a deer and now I need a replacement that won't break my pocket.

Couple questions:
    1. Does anyone know how long this 0% financing is going to last?
    2. Will toyota lower prices after thanksgiving/b4 christmas?
    3. How much money below invoice will a dealer go?
    4. Will I get a better deal outside of NY?
    Are you talking 2008 or 2009? Also NY meaning State or NYC ?
    Have you read any of the past posts from different areas in the country?
  • ryoung1688ryoung1688 Member Posts: 1
    Hello, this is my first post.

2008 Rav4 Base model 2-wheel drive with standard option package. MSRP $23004

If the dealer offer $20200 + 0% 36 month (+ Tax+ Doc fee + Title + Registration), is it the best offer?

Also, Documentation Fee is ~$300. Is it reasonable? Someone said that they refused to pay the Doc Fee. Is it possible not pay it?

Many thanks in advance for your suggestions!!
    2008, NYS...yes but I was looking for the base model, everyone else seems to be chatting about either the Sport/Limited.
    Dealers add on a lot of fees that do not have to be paid or at least negotiated. Go to this link to get a general education about how dealers work

http://www.fitzmall.com/fitzway/carfind/resultsa.asp

Enter your region, new car, model etc etc and read the caveats they have posted thruout their site.Very informative plus go back apage or two and read what others have mentioned.

This applies to soapturtles ? also who should be hopefully reading all these posts also
    :)
  • rav4brav4b Member Posts: 3
    Please can anyone provide some advice.

I am planning to get my first car a Rav4 V6 Sport 2WD in Oct or Nov. I was qouted an out the door price for 2008 of $27,800 ($25K including tax and fees) but not in the color i wanted. So I was thinking of waiting for 2009 Rav4 instead. I don't mind paying about $1000 more.

I checked the prices online on local dealers website and all the 2009 RAV4 Sport V6 have MSRP prices over $29K with tax and fee the price will be over $30K! That a big difference to 2008. I thought the MSRP for a Rav4 V6 sport was $25K. Am I missing something?

Should I get the 2008 or wait for 2009. I was hoping to get the Rav4 2009 for around $28K.
  • iftsaliftsal Member Posts: 1
    Hi,

Got an internet offer of $25,987.47 + TTL for 2008 2WD 4CYL RAV4 Limited Black. How much you guys think I should aim for ?

Options:

50 State Emissions
    Daytime Running Lights
    Fabric-Trimmed 50/50 Split & Stow 3rd
    Row Seat that Folds Flat, Height
    Adjustable Headrests, and Two Cup Holde
    (2nd Row Seat Includes a Walk-In-System
    to Gain Access to 3rd Row) (Hill-Start
    Assist Control, Downhill Assist Control
    & Rear Stabilizer Bar, Included w/3rd R
    Seat) (Deletes Cargo Area Tonneau Cover
    with Multipurpose Cargo Net with Suppor
    Poles, Cargo Area 2nd Row Seat One Touc
    Fold Flat Lever, and Rear Deck Cargo
    Foldable Deck Board)
    Stainless Steel Exhaust Tip
    Window Tint
    The Extra Mile Option Package D
    Carpet Mat Set
    Carpet Floor Mats
    Rear Cargo Mat
    Cargo Net
    First Aid Kit
    Fabric Guard
    Nightvision Mirror Upgrade
    Mud Guards
    Body Side Molding
    Custom Tape Stripe
    Molded Dash Applique
    Wheel Locks
    No Charge Extra Mile Benefits
    Extra Mile Service Rewards Program
    (5 years / 60,000 miles)
    Roadside Assistance
    (3 years / 36,000 miles)
    Rear Bumper Protector

Standard options

MECHANICAL & PERFORMANCE
    2.4 Liter DOHC 4CYL Engine w/VVT-i
    4 Speed ECT Auto Trans/Fr Whl Drive/4
    Whl Ind Susp/Elec Pwr Steering System
    Front Stabilizer Bar/4-Whl Disc Brakes
    17" 6-Spk Alloy Whls w/P225/65R17 Tires
    & Full Size Spare Tire on 17" Stl Whl
    SAFETY
    Star Safety System Includes:
    Vehicle Stability Ctrl w/Traction Ctrl
    Anti-Lock Brakes w/Brake Assist & EBD
    Dr & Fr Pass Advanced Fr Airbags (SRS)
    Dr & Fr Pass Seat Mounted Side/Fr & 2nd
    Row Roll-Sensing Side Curtain Airbags
    3Pt Seat Belts in All Locations
    2nd Row CRS Lower & Top Tether Anchors
    Rr Dr Child Safty Locks/Eng Imob & Prwre
    Direct Tire Pressure Monitoring System
    EXTERIOR
    UV Reduction Glass Wndshld/Rr Priv Glass
    Clr-Kyd Bmprs,Rr Spoiler,Dr Handles,Pwr
    Htd O/S Mirrs,Spare Tire Cvr/Chrme Grll
    Blck Rf Rack/Mlti-Rflctr Halogn Auto-Off
    Hdlmps/Fr Var & Rr IntWipers/Mas Antena
    LED Tail & Stop Lamps/Fog Lamps
    COMFORT AND CONVENIENCE
    Dual Zone A/C w/Clean Air Fltration &
    Micro Dust/Pollen Removal/Info Display
    AM/FM CD 6-Disc In-Dash CD Chgr w/6 Spks
    Mn-Plg/Man Tlt/Tlscpc Lthr Strg Aud Ctls
    Cloth Int, / Pwr-Adj Dr / Man Adj Pass
    2nd Rw 60/40 Splt,Reclne,Fld Flt w/Slide
    Fwrd Cpblty w/Ctr Armrst, 2 Cup Holders
    Dual Glove Box/Digital Clock/Cruise Ctrl
    Power Windows/Door Locks/Keyless Entry
    Optitron IP Gauges / Gated Shifter
    2 Fr/1 Cargo Auxiliary 12V Power Outlets
    Rr Crg Area 2nd Rw Seat 1 Tch Fld Flt Lv
    Ctr Cnsl w/2-Illum Cup Hldrs, Cell Phone
    Storage,Upper Storage Tray, & Cnsole Box
    Tneau Cvr w/Mlti-Prpose Net & Suprt Pole
    Rr Cargo Storage w/Undr Flr Storage Spce
    Svisr w/Ext & Ilum Van Mir/Slver Int Trm
  • liljoliljo Member Posts: 8
    I don't know about the prices, but I do know, if you like a good stereo, you want to make sure it has the JBL system. A friend heard mine, and he greatly regretted not spending the extra $$ for it in his.
    Thanks for the tip liljo. I would perfer a car with JBL system

I think will get the Rav4 2008. The 2009 too expensive. A friend of mind say expect to pay $4-5K more as you can't get discount on 2009 at this time.
    Did you even bother to read any of the posts above ?
    There have been many refernces to Fitzgerald Motors
    here is a link
    http://www.fitzmall.com/fitzway/carfind/resultsa.asp

They are discounting 2009 models by $2300 today.
    Have you even bothered to look for Gods sake.
    Stop listening to youtr friends and do some reading

Here is an example
    Internet Price: $24,759.00
    Value Price: $25,128.00
    Invoice Price: $25,128.00
    MSRP: $27,084.00
    Style: 4WD 4dr 4-cyl 4-
    Thats a 2009 in stock today price

READ READ READ and learn if you REALLY want to save $$
    Just closed on a Black 2008 RAV4 Limited 4WD V6. Loaded with:

LA (Leather Seats)
    HD (Heated Seats)
    JR (Moonroof)
    EJ (JBL 6CD Changer)
    CF (Carpet Floor Mats)
    TO (Tow Prep)
    RL (Daytime Running Lights)

MSRP is $31,244.00
    Invoice is $28,055.00
    Original Offer was $28,431.00 from a preferred dealer, got down to $28,000.00 with a quote from another dealer. Preferred dealer than gave me quote of $27,990 (such a miniscule discount), second dealer got to $27,655 (30+ miles away) and preferred dealer matched plus 4 free oil changes.

Paid $27,655 ($400 under invoice) and took advantage of the 0% financing for 36month.
    OOOH, good for you. That's my problem. I don't do the he offered/she offered thing. Plus the dealer is a friend. That really puts a damper on the bargaining thing. Sigh. Plus I couldn't afford the 36 month thing. Again, bravo. :)
    Guess have to do ALOT more reading. thanks for the information it alot more useful than what my friends been telling me.
    You are welcome
    I have an offer 27,691 plus taxes for same car except in blizz pearl which is 200 more over your msrp. I believe he will go a bit lower. Did you have to haggle for the 0%/36 months? Mine acts like it's rebate or financing, but then again I haven't gone in for the final deal. Your price was plus taxes right?

Congrats on the new car! hope you enjoy it :D
    Is $27,691 with the rebate?

My price was without the rebate and I went for the financing offer because I was and still am under the impression it is an either/or offer, not combined.

My price was + taxes/tags/doc, yes.
    Yes, that was with the rebate. So, actually if I go according to what you got I should haggle for that price AND get 0% financing providing I qualify. My credit is good, do you know if there's a certain score you have to have. I was going to pay cash but if I can get 0% I'll do that. Where are you located? I'm in NYS. Thanks.
    You should be trying for a $27,651 price WITHOUT the rebate, because as it had that in you are paying $1k above invoice actually. With $27,651 as the selling price before incentives, you'll have $500 below invoice (give/take a few 100).

Go for $27,651 up to $28,000 before rebate and then go for 0% for 36.
  • kcquickrnkcquickrn Member Posts: 1
    just started buying process. need to know if any of these charges are negotiable.
    destination charge, tda, dealer holdback, whsl. financial reserve. i have and invoice price of 27,200 for v6 loaded (no nav). the dealer told me that those charges were not negotiable. i just want to make sure. thanks
    my pleasure.
    Everything is negotiable. Read at least the last 25 -35 posts , get an understanding of what other people have done and then come back with questions if you really want help.
  • magoonmagoon Member Posts: 32
    My wife and I are seriously considering a 2009 Sport V6 with what the Toyota web site calls "Package B". On the website and various pricing sites, the MSRP comes out to $30,226 with invoice just over $27,000. However, the MSRP sticker shows a $1,000 package discount which nets the MSRP down to $29,226. Should I expect the invoice price to accordingly drop to just over $26,000 (nothing on Edmunds indicates this $1,000 incentive)? Also, the 2009 brochure shows Pacific Blue and Elusive Blue as available Sport colors......but Toyota's website does not. Perhaps a later introduction?

Thanks.
    Ok, so after all the reading and emailing I've gotten down to 21238 for a base V6 4x4 and 26516 for a Limited V6 4x4. Do you think it's possible to go lower like maybe 25k for a limited? This has no rebates since I am going for the financing option.
    That sounds like a very good price for the limited, what was the MSRP? I'm trying to deal on one and I'm down to 27,691 (msrp 31,444), I know he can go lower. What area of the US are you in? I'm in upstate NY. Thanks, I'm looking to deal this weekend.
    soapturtle,

You really need to post the specifics of the Limited in order to receive an informed reply. That being said, if the MSRP is $30,600 or higher I would say that your deal looks pretty good and is comparable to the deal I struck on my '08 Sport in the beginning of October. That is assuming that you have no rebate. See post #2336 for the details on my transaction.

From what I have read as of late it seems that some folks are getting both 0% and rebate together. I don't know if that specific to only certain markets in the U.S. You may want to check ino this further.
    You're right!...the dealer should go lower. It appears that your offer is somewhere close to invoice price which is way too high on a car that is essentially now becoming a leftover. You have to go do your homework and look at the details on the invoice cost based on how the car is equipped. At invoice cost, the dealer is still making money on 2% holdback and 1% financial reserve.from Toyota. Dealers should be giving in to the 2% holdback money & you may find a dealer willing to give up some of the 1% financing money. This part is tough as I found out although I did squeeze out a few $$ of the financial reserve money.
    The msrp looks like it was 29009. I guess he should go lower. I'm in NY as well...Greater Hudson Valley
    Yes he should. Looks like about a $600 difference between your MSRP & my MSRP. When adjusting for the $1000 rebate that I took, both cars are selling at the same price. Point being, I have $600 more car. So I would say that he is not giving up much ( if any) of the hold back money. Also watch out for the add-ons (i.e. dealer prep, doc fees). They are all B.S. Refuse to buy from a dealer who is going to shovbe those down your throat. FYI. I am in northeast PA and not far from you.
    Ok so I just want to summarize really quick everything I need to do:

1. Know the invoice
    2. Can I safely assume the holdback is 2% of the invoice
    3. Can I safely assume the financial reserve is 1% of the invoice
    4. The only fees I should be paying for are the taxes/DMV fees - title & registration - anything else?
    5. Anything else?
    1. Yes, know the invoice. You can use Edmunds or Kelly Blue Book. Edmunds will not have a TDA (Toyota Dealer Advertising) amount included in their invoice so the Edmunds calculated invoice will be about $500 less than the invoice that the dealer will have. This is a legit charge that the dealer does pay for. Well actuallly you will ultimately pay for it.

2. Holdback is 2% of the Base MSRP cost (not the RAV4 base model but the base charge for the Limited. Again you get this from Edmunds. They show base model price of $27070. 2% = $541

3. Financial Reserve is 1% of the Base MSRP cost which = $271

4. These are the only additioanl items that I paid for.

5. My purchase was from Independence Toyota (Hazelton, PA). Also had a dealer in Reading, PA (Performance Toyota) with a very similar offer on identical car. There are a lot of these cars out there. Go the Toyota website & search dealers by your zip code. Just about everyone lists their new vehicle inventory

Good Luck. Hope I just saved you some money!!
  • nimiminimimi Member Posts: 249
    Does anyone know what's up with Toyota's model offerings? On the TOYOTA.COM configurator, the packages/options for the new Rav4's are nil. No matter what trim I choose, the only package or option is the backup camera - no leather, no towing package, no sound upgrades, nothing!

Is Toyota scaling back production to just bare bones models?
  • heyheyjudeheyheyjude Member Posts: 12
    It may be too late, but please read my message I'll have posted later on today, Nov. 09/08. I went to purchase an '09 Sport and ended up with an '08 Limited for $300 more. Will provide details OR my review of the dealership, experience and walk-out cost should be posted since I submitted it today. Jim Barkley Toyota (main page, 'Local Car Dealers Ratings and Reviews). Unbelievable experience and price from what I've read. Thanks and good luck!
  • rto115rto115 Member Posts: 2
    I'm interested in leasing an '08 or '09 4X4, V6 base model RAV4 (NY area). I have no idea what a reasonable lease offer is. I negotiated a good deal in the past with my Highlander, but now the process seems more complicated. The only offer I've gotten is $3500 down, $350/mo, with remote starter and bumper guards for the '09 model, the dealer didn't have any '08 models left.

I'm thinking that i should negotiate the deal without the extras added on. Does anyone have any idea what a reasonable offer would be?
  • xxshiftyxxxxshiftyxx Member Posts: 5
    Sorry for the double post. Not sure where to post the question.

I've been looking for a used RAV4. I got them down to $21750 including doc fee (he says required in our state by law) but not taxes or registration. He listed it at $23750. It's the 2007 RAV4 Limited fully tricked out with only 14,190 miles on it. Trying to decide on this or a 2009 or 2008 v6 limited one - someone said they got theirs down to $26570 or something. Keep in mind the features below are standard but also include the extras (like bluetooth that comes with the JBL speakers). It also has a clean carfax and autocheck record. Doesn't have NAVI is about it. He even said it has towing package parts. THere's no major cosmetic defects or rust either. Here's this deal:

Exterior
    Aerodynamic multi-reflector halogen headlamps w/auto-off
    Black roof rails w/cross bars
    Chrome grille
    Color-keyed bumpers
    Color-keyed door handles
    Color-keyed hard shell spare tire cover
    Color-keyed heated foldable pwr mirrors
    Color-keyed rear spoiler w/stop lamp
    FOG LIGHTS
    High Solar Energy-Absorbing glass
    Intermittent rear wiper
    LED rear lamps
    Rear privacy glass
    Side-opening rear door w/hold-open feature
    Washer-linked variable intermittent windshield wipers
    Interior
    (10) cup/bottle holders
    (3) 12V auxiliary pwr outlets
    60/40 split fabric-trimmed rear bench w/slide/recline function, 1-touch fold-flat lever, height-adjustable headrest, center armrest
    AM/FM stereo w/6-disc in-dash CD changer-inc: MP3/WMA capability, aux input jack, (6) speakers
    Amber-illuminated Optitron instrument cluster-inc: speedometer, tachometer, fuel gauge, LCD odometer w/(2) tripmeters
    Cargo area storage pockets in wheel housing w/(2) cupholders
    Cruise control w/brake deceleration feature
    Digital clock
    Direct tire pressure monitor system
    Door panel storage pockets, bottle holders
    Dual glove boxes w/upper box one-push open/close
    Dual visor vanity mirrors w/sliding extensions, roof-mounted vanity light
    Dual-zone automatic air conditioning w/air filtration, information display, micro dust/pollen removal capability
    Engine Immobilizer
    Fabric-trimmed 8-way pwr driver/4-way manual passenger seats-inc: pwr driver lumbar support, height adjustment, seatback pockets
    Fender-mounted mast antenna
    Illuminated entry-inc: key illumination, interior light, front map light
    Interior footwell lighting
    Leather-wrapped shift knob w/metallic insert, gated shifter
    Leather-wrapped tilt/telescoping steering wheel w/audio controls
    Multi-function center console-inc: (2) illuminated cupholders, storage box, cell phone storage pocket
    Outside temp gauge
    Pwr door locks
    Pwr windows w/driver-side auto up/down & jam protection
    Rear deck storage-inc: water-repellant foldable deck board
    Rear window defogger w/timer
    Remote hood/fuel filler door releases
    Remote keyless entry
    Tonneau cover w/cargo net
    Mechanical
    17" x 7.0 6-spoke aluminum wheels
    3.5L DOHC SFI 24-valve dual VVT-i V6 engine
    5-speed ECT automatic transmission
    Anti-lock brake system (ABS) w/brake assist
    Double-wishbone rear suspension w/coil springs
    Downhill assist control (DAC)
    Electric pwr rack & pinion steering
    Electronic brakeforce distribution (EBD)
    Front/rear stabilizer bars
    Full-size spare tire
    Hill start assist control (HAC)
    Independent Macpherson strut front suspension
    On-demand 4-wheel drive
    P225/65R17 all-season tires
    Pwr vented front/rear solid disc brakes
    Traction control (TRAC)
    Vehicle stability control (VSC)
    Safety
    3-point seat belts for all seating positions w/adjustable front seatbelt anchors
    Anti-lock brake system (ABS) w/brake assist
    Child protector rear door locks
    Child restraint system (ISOFIX CRS) top tether anchors for all rear seating positions
    Collapsible steering column
    Driver/front passenger advanced airbag system
    Driver/front passenger front seat-mounted side airbags
    Drivers emergency locking retractor (ELR) seatbelt
    Front & 2nd row roll-sensing side curtain airbags
    Front crumple zone
    Passengers automatic locking retractor (ALR) & emergency locking retractor (ELR) seatbelts
    Side impact door beams
    Traction control (TRAC)
    Vehicle stability control (VSC)

Brakes
    Brake ABS System: 4-Wheel
    Brake Type: Pwr
    Disc - Front (Yes or ): Yes
    Disc - Rear (Yes or ): Yes
    Front Brake Rotor Diam x Thickness (in): 11.8 x
    Rear Brake Rotor Diam x Thickness (in): 11.2 x
    Cargo Area Dimensions
    Cargo Volume to Seat 1 (ft³): 73.0