Edmunds dealer partner, Bayway Leasing, is now offering transparent lease deals via these forums. Click here to see the latest vehicles!

Lexus GX 470

Comments

• boskoneboskone Member Posts: 3
    Define Southern CT. In Fairfield County there are 2 dealers, Lexus of Greenwich and Lexus of Westport. I dealt with Greenwich since I work across the street from them, makes life easier, and they had the same price as Westport. The GXs when I brought had a waiting list so a minimal discount. If you can wait for the backup camera on the Nav it is nice on other SUVs I tried, due after the 1st of the year I hear.

Greenwich was nice since they had no problem with me bringing the dog in for a test drive in the GX unlike other dealers.
  • wag100wag100 Member Posts: 2
    I have purchased a 2004 GX but it won't be in for a bit. I would like to begin reading about the NAV System and the Rear Entertainment System and other features while I'm waiting. Does anyone know where I can download a Owners manual (pdf)
  • triplenet1triplenet1 Member Posts: 4
    My dealer gave me at least 2 CD's that explain the Nav system. Ask, they would propably give you one.
  • emykay21emykay21 Member Posts: 5
    Thanks Boskone. I did mean Fairfield county. I probably can't wait til the beginning of the year. So I will probably try to get one that comes in December without the backup camera.

Here's what I got on price so far. Two dealers have said that I can have the GX with third row seats, nav, and rear ent. for $53k (this number includes everything) out the door.
  • t0677gt0677g Member Posts: 7
    For $3~4 K more, GX has 3rd row seats, rear A/C, voice activated DVD/audio system, speed adjusted moonroof deflector, full-time 4WD with TORSEN LSCD, DAC/HAC, and adaptive variable suspension (standard). I do think the GX has better value. Actually, I think just the 4WD system worth the extra $$.

Don’t get me wrong, I think RX is a great SUV too that’s why there’s a RX right next to the GX in our garage.
  • markfallenmarkfallen Member Posts: 8
    Can anyone recommend winter or all-season tires better than the Bridgestone H/T's that come with the 04's today? We travel during winter to Lake Tahoe about twice a month, and I'm doubtful that the H/T's will satisfy my needs. Upon research in multiple online tire stores, there seems to be limited choices in the 265/65/17 range.

Any ideas?
  • spirollispirolli Member Posts: 50
    I picked up a Blizzard White GX last week. Wow, what a truck. I am amazed how solid and quiet this truck rides. I have a 2003 Benz E320 and the GX (in terms of ride quality and sound isolation) will give my E320 a run for the money any day of the week.

I ordered the GX with the 3rd Row Seat/AC, Wind Deflector, Cargo Mat, Wheel Locks package. I paid $46k even plus they game me a great trade on my 2000 Trooper Limited. (Lawrenceville Lexus, Lawrenceville, NJ) I sort of wish I would of ordered with the Nav system as well. I was under the impression that the GX came with the LCD screen regardless of whether or not you ordered the Nav system. (ie Acura MDX) I was mistaken. The GX interion looks much better with the LCD Screen. Although, it was hard to justify the price of the Nav/Levison System. I planned on buying the Garmin Voice Activated GPS for $999 so I am able to move it to any of my 3 vehicles. Like I said, I though it came with the LCD screen regardless. I might have changed my mind if I knew it didn't.

On occasion, not regularly, I have noticed a very slight vibration in the wheel at 1800-2000 rpm. I have also occasionally noticed that "bang" in the breaks / trans while coming to or at a stop. It hasn't gotten to point of bothering me just yet. I have 1300 miles on the truck as of today.

No problems to report just as yet. Some things I think Lexus can do to even better the GX 470 (or give you what I would expect in a $50k truck) would be:

The rear AC system should heat as well as cool and there should be a way to control both from the front console.

The rear cargo windows should be power open and close. They are basically useless in a manual format in which they currently come.

The rear door window should open for quick loading and unloading.

The control rods on the steering column for Lights, Wipers & Cruise etc, should illuminate at night.

They should eliminate the cheap plastic in the rear cargo area. Especially those cheap plastic lids that cover the 3rd row seat brackets. Man they are cheap..!

Come on Lexus, this is a $50k truck. I expect more. My sister's $20k Ford Minivan came with power rear cargo windows and front adjustable rear climate control for God's sake..!
  • cmslaurcmslaur Member Posts: 2
    to wag100: as i was checking for lexus accessories in e-bay. i ran across some listings on owner's manuals and cd's for about $5.00 on the gx470. check it out!
  • cmslaurcmslaur Member Posts: 2
    just picked up my gx470 a couple of weeks ago and i must say that it's a great drive. i know a lot of people really don't like the back swinging door but it works well for me and the kids when they load up their backpacks to and from school - they don't have to reach too high like they have to on my land cruiser. i have approx 1,000 miles on it now. i have noticed a few things on the driving that i have not noticed on the other suv's i've driven: when i go down hill without my foot pressing on the accelerator, the engine downshifts on its own which i guess is good; and if i come to a rolling stop and then accelerate all of a sudden, the car rev's up a lot like i'm in neutral. anyone have the same experience? other than this, i have not heard any thumping sounds at all. the mark levinson entertainment system when a dvd is playing sounds tremendous! the kids love it.
  • dsurowiecdsurowiec Member Posts: 6
    I also received a 50k price on the same exact 53,243 MSRP for a loaded GX. Where did you get yours from ?

Problem is I can seem to come up with the exact MSRP from any online source. can you ? Maybe this really does include the rear camera and new NAV.

I was told that the GX with rear view camera were on the ground. I will verify this tomorrow.
  • jesstjesst Member Posts: 8
    dsurowiec-Just looked at your message and I am able to calculate your MSRP of 53,243 exactly. Your price DOES NOT include the the rear camera and nav. Hope the following helps...

Base 45,700
    Nav/Audio 2,700
    Cargo Mat 92
    Cargo Net 59
    Ent. System 1,560
    Hitch Rec'ver 50
    Hitch Ball 420
    3rd Row 2,030
    Spoiler 551
    Wheel Lock 81

TOTAL MSRP 53,243
    I am told by my dealer that the new KDSS and Navigation w/ the back up camera is due to arrive in December. I have gotten MSRP prices on these new features, but wondering if anyone can provide Invoice prices. I have not been able to locate any online sources w/ this info. Edmunds lists "n/a" for KDSS.

Here are the updated prices on new features:
    Navigation/Audio package inclusive of backup camera....MSRP $3050

KDSS....MSRP $1750
    (FYI... I was also told that w/ the KDSS option, you will not be able to include the tow package at this time)

Wondering if anyone has received any price quotes inclusive of the new features. Thanks!
  • tony50tony50 Member Posts: 15
    Jesst, did your source say why getting the KDSS excludes the tow package? Is there some mechanical interference with the two (hard to believe)?

As for your quote on the hitch ball above, is it really $420 while the hitch receiver is only $50? This does not look right.
    tony50,the dealer mentioned something about not being able to add the tow option w/ the KDSS but do not recall the specifics since this was not something that I was interested in anyways. Sorry.

Regarding the MSRP on the tow package, the $50.00 option is for the hitch bracket which "includes the wiring harness, converter, sub-bracket and rear bumper hitch cover with cut-out".

The $420.00 is the ball mount.

As stated, I am not interested in the tow option, so I apologize if any of my tow package info is unclear. The MSRP figures that were quoted is from on-line sources which provide this info.

Maybe someone else may have some input on why no tow package is available w/ KDSS option.
  • bjoyebjoye Member Posts: 35
    Just got my new '04 GX with ML audio/Nav on Friday, and I thought I'd post my comments. I am very impressed. I haven't really found anything not to like. Ride is exceptional, build quality seems excellent, lots of nice touches like the lighted running boards, auto windshield washers, cargo electrical outlet, etc...

The Mark Levinson audio is AWESOME, by far the best factory system I've ever heard. As the review in Audio Revolution stated, bass is very tight and full. The navigation system is easy to use (especially with the voice commands) and very accurate. With the NAV and ML pkg. costing $2700, it's a steal. BMW makes them separate pkgs. of $2000 and $1200, and they're not nearly as good. And on the Toyota website, the NAV is a $3350 option on the Land Cruiser!

This is purely subjective, but I love the size of the GX, it fits squarely in the midsize range. It has more room than our BMW X5, especially cargo room, yet it's not as big as the LX size SUVs. I think it handles well for that reason. Nothing hangs curves like the X5, but I don't feel like I'm driving a yacht like the Land Cruiser either. I know, some people really like 'em big, just not me.

Minor quibbles: I wish the rear quarter windows and rear cargo window went down, I'd like to replace the big ol' Hi/Lo transfer shifter was just a button (it looks a little goofy and takes up lots of real estate), 3rd row heat as well as A/C would be a nice touch, definitely time for all the car makers to offer satellite radio connections. All very forgivable.
  • stormbringer1stormbringer1 Member Posts: 12
    I noticed a few comments about headlights. I did see a GX 470 listed on that lexusus site the other week that had Xenon lights. It is no longer listed but they have an LX470 with xenon lights listed. Enclosed is the page...just go to vapor blue LX 470. Are these aftermarket, dealer installed or what. Can anyone explain the differences.....Lexus refers to their lights as projection.
    http://fleetrates.com/index.asp?site=Lexus

Sorry the link doesn't bring you directly to the page I wanted. Just enter LX470
  • lehighlexuslehighlexus Member Posts: 94
    Has to be aftermarket. Lexus does no toffer xenon's for their GX or LX.
  • shenkarshenkar Member Posts: 159
    Since someone has placed a link to fleetrates.com on this board, has anyone here actually dealt with them?

I've seen where the owner moved to California and set up that website after the Florida Attorney Generals office charged him with taking about a million of peoples money without delivering the cars, or worse...delivering the cars and cashing the checks, but not paying off the bank to clear the title.

Didn't want to draw attention to them here, but since someone else did, does anyone know if this is a scam or not?
  • Kirstie_HKirstie_H Administrator Posts: 11,145
    shenkar, that sounds like a great discussion to start up on the Smart Shopper board. Bet some members who hang out there know more about this company.

MODERATOR /ADMINISTRATOR
    Need help navigating? kirstie_h@edmunds.com - or send a private message by clicking on my name.
    Share your vehicle reviews

• patpaxtonpatpaxton Member Posts: 2
    I bought a 2004 9700c GX in the middle of December from a dealer in Boston. Got a great deal...$48,366 including 3rd row, Nav/Levinson, DVD, etc. Was supposed to be delivered at the end of December. It wasn't. Then, it was supposed to be delivered the first week of January. It wasn't. Now I'm told it's at the port in NJ, where all GX's are being held while some type of problem is being investigated by Lexus. My dealer won't tell me what the problem is, and will only say that he hopes the car is delivered next week. This has been extremely frustrating. Does anyone know anything? I got a great deal...but I really feel like I'm getting the runaround.
  • cdfwifecdfwife Member Posts: 37
    It has been thirty days since I brought home the GX. I am very happy with the vehicle. Here are some of the things I have noticed about the vehicle that I would put on my wish list for Lexus to change.

Way too much vinyl on board for a vehicle of this caliber. My MDX had more leather trim than the Lexus.

Shift knobs and console areas...too much vinyl.

Truck does indeed "clunk" when you are stopped with your foot on the break. Gives you a sensation of being lightly tapped by the car behind you. I thought perhaps this would have been corrected by now, as it is a recurring Toyota issue. I did not notice this on the test drive.

Storage compartment between the front seats is a little wimpy for a vehicle of this size.

Hill/ stability control thing makes a horrid noise when pulling up into my garage, which is on a slight incline. Scared me to death before I realized it was "normal" in this situation.

Nav is not user friendly. I had heard this before, but didn't want to judge. Apparently Lexus has heard this over and over. Bluetooth sys still needs work, not as compatible as one would be led to believe. Lexus techs have made this same statement. That said, I am far from being the most techno savvy person around. ;)

I wish the audio controls were not via the nav screen. I do not like the fact that I have to take my eyes off the road to change stations. Also, it requires an extra step to turn on the audio screen to actually get to the selections. (At least with "buttons" you can feel the buttons and change the station without looking at the buttons.)

That being said, I LOVE this vehicle and wouldn't trade it for the world. I love the climate control system and the sound of the audio. I love the ride, the handling, etc. It is just a really nice vehicle to drive, and makes my daily commute a pleasure. I get lots of compliments on the color, which is the ash blue mica. (steely gray/blue) (At this point I am getting an average of 16.1 miles per gallon for the first 1300 miles, half freeway, half stop and go. )

I would say that having also owned an MDX, the MDX is a close second for me. But I am planning on keeping this vehicle for quite a while. I am really glad I decided on the GX.

Has any one tried the adhesive film paint protector available from Lexus? It looks intriguing, but not sure how it really holds up. ;)
  • bobby999bobby999 Member Posts: 1
    Does anyone know when the 2007 GX470's will be in dealers?
  • nedzelnedzel Member Posts: 787
    Usually August or September.
  • darlinboydarlinboy Member Posts: 4
    We have a 2004 GX470, and would like to hardwire install satellite radio. Anyone have a product solution that works through the existing sound system (levinson w/nav) and doesn't look like hammered dung? Thanks!
  • whitewhalewhitewhale Member Posts: 1
    There is a perfect product for this that I've had on my 2006 GX for a couple of months. Go to www.vaistech.com. This system works through your nav unit and looks and works as good as any factory unit...and better than some. You'll love it.
  • darlinboydarlinboy Member Posts: 4
    Sounds great, thanks. Did you do the install yourself, or take it to a shop? If self installed, how hard was the job?
  • normalnormal Member Posts: 19
    Has anyone heard anything regarding a hybrid gx470?
  • vnguyenvnguyen Member Posts: 1
    Hi All,

I have a 2003 GX470. It has the NAV Option, but no camera. The GX, being tall, has a drawback in that I usually don't see the car in the back. Having a backup camera will be a solution. I am aware that since 2004, Lexus does offer the camera, but it is a part of the NAV. Is it possible to add this feature into my existing NAV? If not, should I go with an independent camera? And which independent camera is best for me to go with? Hopefully I can receive a few good advices... Thank you.
  • jturvoldjturvold Member Posts: 6
    Anyone heard what is going to be new in the 2007 model? I'm trying to decide if I should buy one now or wait until the 2007 model comes out.

If I wait for the 2007 (August/September) can I still expect to get a good deal or will I have to pay closer to sticker?
  • blov8rblov8r Member Posts: 567
    Anyone heard what is going to be new in the 2007 model?

If it's still a dressed up Toyota 4Runner I would advise against buying one if you do a serious amount of highway driving. After a lengthy trip to Yosemite and back (to Tucson) I found our GX very unstable on the highway at any speed above 70 mph. After posting this on the Lexus and the Toyota websites it became evident that both vehicles are intrinsically unstable at highway speeds.

If you plan on merely enjoying the luxury the GX offers and tool around town as my wife does with hers it will not matter. It's a very luxurious SUV ... IMO it's second rate when it hits the higher speeds on the open highways. If it was MY daily ride it would be gone. I'm intolerant of less than perfection.

Bart :s
    hades:
  • voguedvogued Member Posts: 1
    Really! I was looking at the GX, and drive mostly highway. So the ride is not as good over 70 you say. I had been looking at the RX, but it is so small. What other vehicles do you suggest Bart?

I am used to Lexus & Mercedes cars. And drive an SUV now. I like the high end. Who do you think offers perfection at highway speeds?
  • nvbankernvbanker Member Posts: 7,239
    I don't mean to mis-speak, but I believe blov8r and I were both very impressed with our Lincoln Navigators we have owned in the past. I had 2, and frankly, would like another.
    I am used to Lexus & Mercedes cars. And drive an SUV now. I like the high end. Who do you think offers perfection at highway speeds?

I haven't driven the LX470 but my brother-in-law has the Toyota Land Cruiser (same truck) and says it's as steady as an anvil. He's had three or four of them ... drives back and forth from Monterey to his place in Jackson Hole several times each year. Loved my Navigator ... got hammered on resale so would only get one on an incentive laden lease (and they're blowin' 'em out here for 4th of July "sale"). Wouldn't have the MB (two of my friends here have had to have engines replaced) or BMW on a bet ... too many problems, too austere. $50K+ and they want you to drive ugly? Not me. I'd look at the big Infiniti ... but I haven't driven it and it looks clumsy to my eye so I wouldn't have it. From a quality perspective, however, Infiniti's right up there with (and in many respects better than) Lexus. My daily ride is the Infiniti M35 Sport and the quality's sensational and the technology knocks the socks off my wife's GX.

Hope this helps.

Bart
    Actually, the Nissan/Infiniti trucks have had very serious quality problems. I wouldn't touch one with a barge pole.
  • nvbankernvbanker Member Posts: 7,239
    "Actually, the Nissan/Infiniti trucks have had very serious quality problems. I wouldn't touch one with a barge pole."

That's what my 3 neighbors say who have them.... But they do drive nicely. Just like the Navigators, IMO. Bad brakes though, way too small. Nissan wasn't quite ready to play with the Big Boys, it seems.
    I really loved my Acura MDX, and would consider another one if I ever tire of the GX. The wind issue doesn't really bug me, I got used to it. I think it it just due to the height of the vehicle in the crosswinds. Otherwise I am very happy. But the MDX was awesome too, I am waiting to see what they do with it when it is time for the re-do.
    We own a Nissan Titan, and have not had any issues except for a few minor recall notices. I am sure it will run forever, but the fit and finish quality is sorely lacking. I wonder if the Infinitis have the same fit and finish issues.
  • jasp2jasp2 Member Posts: 2
    I have driven large SUV's for almost 20 yrs. I have driven Ford, GMC, Chevy, Now the last 2 (2003,2005) were Cadillac Escalades and I have come to the conclusion that the American made trucks just don't have the finsih or the ride. With a price tag of 60 thousand what I got was a truck with a bunch of plastic and just not the finish that I had seen today with the 06 GX 470 and not to mention a 2005 White diamond fully loaded in mint condition w/10,000 miles on it that has lost almost 28,000 dollars in value. What I would like to ask you all is before I step into the Lexus have any of you switched over from a large SUV and never looked back? We first started looking at the RX350 but felt that it was a bit of a drastic change for us so we would try the GX470. We would also pick up a couple of extra miles per gallon in return. Could you tell me if anyone has gotten any info on the 07's which is what I would like to get. I have never dealt with Lexus before can you order a truck like you can with American made trucks or do you wait to see what comes in? When should we start seeing the 07's hit the showrooms? I read that there will be no real changes until 2009 but does anyone know if there are any changes between the 06 and 07? Also does Lexus have sales that I should look for? Do they tend to sell close to MSRP when the new models come out? Any info that you can provide me would help a lot being a newbie to the lexus family.

Sami
    have any of you switched over from a large SUV and never looked back? We first started looking at the RX350 but felt that it was a bit of a drastic change for us so we would try the GX470. We would also pick up a couple of extra miles per gallon in return.

I had a Navigator, perhaps second year it came out. Loved it. While it didn't have quite the refinements of the GX470 that my wife now has, it was a far superior vehicle on the highway ... less sway, easier to keep on the straight and narrow, less downshifting in cruise control,
    all complaints registered on this thread by others. My wife had a Grand Cherokee for ten years ... much better road car than the LX470. If you don't do a lot of highway driving it's a wonderful local cruiser ... refined and filled with quality. And the RX just isn't big enough for us either.

Your feeling about the Escalades and other GM SUV's is a very valid one ... I am of the firm opinion that Ford (perish the thought) finishes its vehicles better than GM and the GM large SUV's are all the same w/ different bells and whistles.

Also does Lexus have sales that I should look for? Do they tend to sell close to MSRP when the new models come out? Any info that you can provide me would help a lot being a newbie to the lexus family.

If you go to the GX470 forum you'll see several discussions of prices paid, etc. I recently saw one that claimed to have gotten $6,500 off MSRP and I'd believe it given the effect the price of fuel has had on the large SUV market.

Hope this helps.

Bart :)
  • cwilbscwilbs Member Posts: 14
    I just downsized from a 2000 Lexus 470LX down to the GX 470.
    Brand new 2006. It's only been a few weeks and as I love the New SUV I have to say I do see quite a difference from the LX.
    The LX has a much smoother ride and I liked the feeling of sitting up higher.
    Good post. While I've not driven the LX I have driven my brother's Land Cruiser, same vehicle, and it's much better on the highway. I believe Toyota put too much vehicle on the 4Runner's chassis and dropped the ball (for $53K!) :(
  • jasp615jasp615 Member Posts: 10
    I think I'm going to go for it. If I don't like it I will dump it like I did the 05 Escalade. I'm not sure about down sizing but I think in time we will all have to consider this. The days of towing a boat are over for now. Been there done that. I want a nice ride. What I came to realize is the Escalade look good on the outside. The Gx looks good on the inside and after all why should I pay money so others can enjoy. I can't see the grill of the Escalade but I can enjoy the interior of the GX. I'm getting out of an Escalade without too much damage but taking a 27,000.00 hit hurts. This time I'm trying to see what will hold the real value and a solid truck. I'm also getting off of this rollercoaster of buy a new truck every 2 or 3 yrs. I'm going to try to hold on to this truck for a bit. Hopefully I will continue to enjoy it. As for dropping the ball. Try driving an Escalade and paying 63,000 for it. It's a bunch of warped plastic and unfinished touches. Then people want to know why we are going to forgien cars/trucks

Sami
    Try driving an Escalade and paying 63,000 for it. It's a bunch of warped plastic and unfinished touches. Then people want to know why we are going to forgien cars/trucks

Point well taken re: "unfinished touches". I never felt that way at all about my Navigator, and when I'm in an airport and count the Lincoln limos v. the Caddy limos it's obvious who makes a better product. We were in London a couple of summers ago ... and the limos there were BMW 7-series. I asked one driver why ... with Jag being the homemade product ... they drive Bimmers especially since they're not great fans of the Germans. His answer was telling ... because they don't break down! Same answer from a Lincoln limo driver here (v. Caddy).

You'll enjoy the GX more than the Escalade ... although for certain I'd never want to tow a boat on the highway with it. It's steady as an anvil except at high speeds and in windy conditions but for "routine" use and overall comfort and pleasure it's first rate. Would I buy another one? NO, for the reasons initially stated. Would I dump it for those reasons? No. It's not an issue unless taking long high-speed trips and we seldom do that. :)
    Have you looked at the new Tahoe/Yukon/Escalade? The interior is supposed to be much improved over the previous model.
    I have driven SUV since 1983 (15 in all) and have driven Full size Fords,Chevy,GMC,Cadillac. The last two were Cadillac's and I won't ever buy another one. The finish is just not there nor is the ride I think the Lexus has it all over the American made cars/trucks. I have checked the new Tahoe/Yukon/Escalade and I just wasn't happy with them. First of all the new Excalade has a 6.2 liter engine in it which I bet in a year won't be holding their value too much. Hey for that fact I'm trading in a 2005 and taking a killing on it and My White Diamond is in mint condition with 11,000 miles on it loaded to the max. I have never lost so much money on any vehicle in my life. I ordered the 06 GX and I'm hoping I can adapt to it being smaller. What it comes down to we need a truck but I'm tired of paying for the gas that this bid dog uses. Why anyone would put a 6.2 liter engine in a truck when the gas is going threw the roof is beyond me.

Sami
  • bobbio56bobbio56 Member Posts: 37
    ">been near 100 last few days....I notice the engine makes a racing sound and seems a bit lethargic off the line...called lexus dealer (which I think is not that good) and SM says it is extra fans?....anyone else noticing this?

Also, without recirculate on AC seems pretty weak over 90F

Please let me know your thoughts/experiences - i have
    an '04 loaded with 24k....

THANKS!!!!
    I am almost embarrassed to ask, but, can I plug in an ipod into my audio system? I figure it is time to get with the new technology. Is this as easy as I hope it is? And when I say easy, you are looking at someone who has never once operated the nav or the dvd system, so go easy on me.

On another note, happy to say the brake clunk is truly fixed. I did break down and use the premium gas in the GX, but it did not make a bit of difference (for me) and it did not increase my mileage.
    I'm afraid that you won't get great gas mileage from the GX470. My 2003 4WD V8 4Runner is basically the same truck as the GX470 (same frame, powertrain, and undercarriage). I get 15 to 19.5 mpg. Overall, combined highway and suburban driving, I get about 17 mpg.
    At lease I will get better gas mileage then I'm getting with the Escalade. Right now I'm getting 11 miles to the gallon. The truck is smaller then what we have now but I can't see us going much smaller. I'm really hoping that it's not too small for us. I guess I will know the end of Aug when we get it.

Sami
    It should be better than 11, but don't be surprised if it is in the 15 mpg range in the city.
  • drfilldrfill Member Posts: 2,484
    Lexus will introduce the 2008 Lexus JX350/460 arouind this time next year, to compete with BMW X5, Infiniti FX, and Cadillac SRX.

(Read: Lexus HPX Concept Vehicle from 2004 Auto Show circuit)

116" Wheelbase, Length 194"

Thank You, Lexus! :D

DrFill
This discussion has been closed.