Edmunds dealer partner, Bayway Leasing, is now offering transparent lease deals via these forums. Click here to see the latest vehicles!
Options

2005-2007 Toyota Avalon

Comments

• Options
    bakeroidbakeroid Member Posts: 39
    just me,

Thank you for the great pictures (and the very assuring blog). Can't wait to take delivery and get the stripes added.
    Anyone out there have pictures of the Cassis Pearl with the gold package?

Bakeroid
  • Options
    barclay3,

Please post a picture.

bakeroid
  • Options
    mackabeemackabee Member Posts: 4,709
    The cd in question was just started to be included in the Avalon in the last couple of weeks. I noticed it inside the Black Limited we got last week. If you didn't get one with your car I'm sure if you call 1-800-GO-TOYOTA and ask for one they will gladly send you one.
    :blush:
    Mackabee
  • Options
    dan41,

The "goldmaninc" web site is "under reconstruction". Do you have any idea how long before its back?

bakeroid
  • Options
    barclay3barclay3 Member Posts: 90
    I don't have a digital camera. Sorry.
  • Options
    just__mejust__me Member Posts: 508
    Thanks to the two of you. Have a great week my friends.
  • Options
    pmcb48pmcb48 Member Posts: 192
    "... has anyone had the OEM XM radio antenna painted to match the car color? "

See www.colormatchantenna.com for a company that will paint the OEM XM antenna to match your car.
  • Options
    canefirecanefire Member Posts: 12
    hey avaloncruiser!
    The gold man inc. provides gold emblems to toyota dealers (according to Nancy) especially for 2005 Avalon's since the gold package is not offered. They provided me instructions to remove old emblems (hair dryer, fishing line and goop remover) which took aprx 30minutes for a novice like me and after I received new gold emblems, it took another 30 minutes to apply (double backed 3M tape on emblems). A Toyota dealer would install them for you for aprx 1.5 mhr labor.
    My friends and relatives were quite surprised how much these emblems stood out and really changed the looks of our Avy (front & back) from staid to awesome. I can only vouch for our blizzard pearl but black, grey, silver and white Lexus's with gold package look great also - "beauty in the eye of the beholder" type of thing.

to bakeroid,
    the gold man inc website contains phone numbers and email address to contact.

to all,
    I believe I am part of the silent majority who has not not experienced any type of transmission hesitation problems at all. In fact, we normally drive in city rush hour or suburb type areas with many quick stops and stop lights - so far the Avy has been a wonderful driving experience, even compared to driving our Lexus SC400 or ES300. It is unfortunate that some owners are experiencing trans problems but I suspect many others are like me - enjoying a luxurious, comfortable ride. The loose fog lights have been the only item that needed tightening so far. I even ran the Avy thru the car wash to check for leaks - none.
    So far many positives w/ minor, few negatives - still best bang for the buck. Best regards, canefire :D
  • Options
    canefirecanefire Member Posts: 12
    hey justme!
    you got a great looking Avy - love the pinstripes and rims - great choice! I know your a proud and happy owner - and that's all that matters. The Cassius pearl is a beautiful color. But I really love your buying matrix, took me 5 months to build matrix with prices of 7 cars before I made my choice, while the wife took all of 10 minutes after driving the demo, to decide "we" were getting the Avy - without even going over all my impecable data spreadsheet!!! opposites sure attract!! Regards, canefire :D
  • Options
    lntlnt Member Posts: 192
    Did you get the gold package? I don't think my pin stripes are painted on. They were already on it when I looked at it. I haven't had any problems with mine except the passenger's side window has failed to go down a couple of times when I push the button on the driver's side door. The service advisor showed me how to reset it. Simple to do, so not really a problem. I have 2200 miles on it now - because I took a 900 mile trip about 3 days after I got it. My son still says the seats kill his back,so he just puts a small pillow behind him when he drives it - which isn't very often.
  • Options
    Hi canefire, I AM A VERY PROUD OWNER LIKE YOU.. However if you check back, the link I gave isn't my car, so I didn't do this matrix, although I did my research creating my own Matrix. Mine is an XLS in Desert Sand Mica. However I agree with you that color on the link is a beautiful looking car. Also like you I have no problems with my transmission and I'm one guy who doesn't have loose fog lights, yes I do have the fog lights, they come with the XLS. The only thing with my car was the twin exhaust, but my dealer got them to the same level. Take care my friend. Enjoy your Avalon.
  • Options
    lntlnt Member Posts: 192
    Did that gold package you ordered from Nancy include the wheel emblems? The dealership here was going to charge me $269 but that included installation. I cancelled my appointment because my son said he thought the chrome looked better, but I still think I want the gold. Do you think a dealership will install them for me if I order them from someone else without charging an arm and a leg or is the $269 probably what I would end up paying?
  • Options
    mikes.mikes. Member Posts: 337
    Int, I haven't ordered a gold package yet... I did a lot of checking around and found Nancy at goldmaninc who offered me their package for 169. I don't think it included the wheel emblems though. When I get the OK from the boss I'll order then and self install.

I think the dealer will charge a bunch to install. You should be able to find a car audio shop, not CC or BestBuy, that can do it or tell you where to Get R Done!

MikeS.
  • Options
    ski1003ski1003 Member Posts: 41
    Anyone have a problem starting after car has been idle over night? I have 2005 Avalon XL with 2500 miles on it. Last week, it happened twice that the car would not imediately start after sitting idle over night. It cranked ok, but would not kick in. I put it off and tried again and it started ok. I contacted the dealer and he mentioned to leave the car over night so they can check it out. I have remote start and was wondering if this could have anything to do with this problem. I don't use the remote start but was just wondering...
    It has not happened since last week and I'm not sure if the dealer can duplicate this symptom. Any suggestions???
  • Options
    bwiabwia Member Posts: 2,913
    While perusing the Boston Sunday Globe I noticed two dealers offering discounts on the 2005 XLS. Here are how the ads read:

Brand New 2005 Avalon XLS
    MSRP.................... $33,128
    Discount.................... 3,378
    Your price.............. $29,750

Brand New 2005 Toyota Avalon XLS
    XLS
    Leather
    Alloy wheels
    AC, CD and much more
    MSRP....................... $33,741
    Buy for......................$29,748
  • Options
    "The Geek even likes Ann Murray. Ann Murray, for crying out loud. Is that pitiful, or what? "

Pitiful? YES! Twisted even. Go have another beer or watch some hockey, something manly, Ehhh?

MikeS.

That would be like me saying that I enjoy Barry Manilow! Not!
  • Options
    finfin Member Posts: 594
    Given the modest cost of a one-way airplane ticket to "beantown" from any city in the lower 48, perhaps this will put an end to the high prices some potential buyers have been hearing. Florida especially with the "over MSRP" nonsense. Thanks.
  • Options
    Any1 experiencing any kind of knocking, vavle noise, lifters maybe? OK so this car doesn't have lifters but what ever you call these new fangled things that activate the valves.

I have a slight knock, checked the oil and it is half-way between the 2 marks. I'll buy a qt. today amd see if that makes any difference when I bring it upto full.

MikeS.
  • Options
    scjshaylenscjshaylen Member Posts: 2
    I recently bought a Touring edition. My gas mileage has been way below what they advertise. My city has been about 18 mpg and my best highway was about 25.5 mpg. Toyota claims 22/31. Anyone else getting this poor of gas mileage?
  • Options
    dan41dan41 Member Posts: 182
    "I recently bought a Touring edition. My gas mileage has been way below what they advertise. My city has been about 18 mpg and my best highway was about 25.5 mpg. Toyota claims 22/31. Anyone else getting this poor of gas mileage?"

Are you using 91 or greater octane? I completed a 140 mile round trip yesterday in my Limited and once again, I was very pleased with the gas mileage. I got 31 MPG at an average speed of nearly 70 MPH. Local driving is averaging 24 MPG. I use 93 octane gas.
  • Options
    scjshaylenscjshaylen Member Posts: 2
    No. I've been using 87 octane. I'll try using 91 or 93 and see what results I have. Thanks for the reply.

Steve
  • Options
    grozagroza Member Posts: 89
    "I've been using 87 octane. I'll try using 91 or 93 and see what results I have."

Mr. Shaylen - Octane shmoctane. Take it from Old Groza. Keep your foot out of it and you'll get good gas mileage. Less fun = good mileage. Get it? Alright then.

Groza
  • Options
    cafpafcafpaf Member Posts: 65
    Well, although I am not a frequent poster here, I do read the posts on a regular basis. Since I now have slightly over 1000 miles on my Limited, I thought that I would provide everyone with an update.

1. After reading this form before I purchased the Avalon, I was concerned that things just would not go as planned and that I would not get what I wanted or I would have to pay more than I has planned. In my case nothing could be further from the truth. I purchased my car from Rohrich Toyota here in Pittsburgh and everything with the sale went perfectly. I placed our order for a Blue Mirage Limited with VCS, Wheel Locks, and the Preferred Accessory Package on March 31 and picked the car up on April 29 just as planned.

2. Rohrich was the only dealer here in Pittsburgh that would even talk to me about "ordering" a car exactly as I wanted it and they were the only dealer who was willing to deal off MSRP. They had about 15 - 18 Avalons in stock and the internet sales fellow and the General Manager were pleasant to work with.

3. The MSRP on the vehicle was $35,252 and I paid $34,500 out the door including 7% sales tax and $133.50 for license and registration.

4. I have had two small problem with the car. The fog lamps are loose and the door covering the cassette opens with a bang. I have not had it back to the dealer as yet to address these issues. No steering, transmission or any other major problems. It has a few noises but I think that those are normal with any car considering the number of parts, joints, and forces applied on a regular basis.

5. Everything else about the car has been great. The gas mileage had been running about 22.4 around the town and I have not had it on a trip as yet.

6. I got all of the necessary delivery documentation including the CD and of course the infamous black zip binder for the manuals etc.

7. I have been driving Cadillacs for many years now and this car has just about everything my 2002 Deville DTS had with very few exceptions. So I think that I had high expectations when I pick up the car. The delivery process was a little shallow. Sort of, "Here it is, what do you need to know?" Unlike the the 45 minutes it took to go over every detail of the Cadillac. Is the Avalon the perfect car? No, not for me and I am sure that it is not perfect for anyone who owns one. Everyone would like to change, add, delete, or redesign something. But for me at least it is a great car and I am more than satisfied.

I have enjoyed this form and will always look here for help should I find that necessary. To that end I want to thank everyone who posts.

One last comment. If I did not already have my car after reading this form in the past month, I think that I might have gone with the Acura. I am concerned that we may be deteriorating into a general complaint session. I am sure that several folks have real and significant problems and we should attempt to help as best we can. However to continually go over the same ground and worse to get personal, does not serve anyone who posts here. Let's acknowledge that problems do exist and do what we can to help mitigate them and move on.

I am glad I made the decision I did to purchase the Avalon and I hope that everyone here enjoys their car and has many happy and safe miles ahead of them Thank again to everyone!
  • Options
    jordan7jordan7 Member Posts: 77
    I have just called the 1-800-GO TOYOTA number and they do not have the CD's. They did, however, give me the 1-800-331-4331 number who will send me the requested CD. Thanx for the CD info.
  • Options
    boatsmanboatsman Member Posts: 37
    While my av ltd steers perfectly straight I was thinking maybe those whose car pulls to one side could share what kind of tires they have. I think it has mostly been the sport model which pulls to one side and I think they have a different tire than the limited which is also different than the xl or xls. My limited has Michelins and other that being over inflated when I picked up the car they have been wonderful. In other words maybe the problem is the tires and not the vehicle.
  • Options
    pmcb48pmcb48 Member Posts: 192
    What color interior did you decide to go with? I think the ivory, light gray (both with light wood) , and dark gray (aka graphite) with dark wood would all look good.
  • Options
    avalonbobavalonbob Member Posts: 35
    I'm glad you like your car and I agree with your comments on the direction that this forum seems to take at times.

I have an XLS with 3,000 miles on it and I have been extraordinarily happy with this vehicle. As you said, it's not perfect, but for me it's pretty darn close. And if "perfect" costs me another $10,000 or $15,000 dollars, I probably wouldn't pay it anyway. This vehicle raises that bar very high regarding what I expect out of my future vehicle purchases.

I first started reading around 2 1/2 months ago (after I bought my XLS). A few weeks after I started reading, there was a period where the discussion centered on whether or not the Avalon could be considered a "luxury" car when compared to a Lexus, Infiniti, etc. I almost quit reading at that time because the discussion evolved into arguments and personal attacks on a question that has no right or wrong answer. Two different people are going to have two different concepts of what constitutes a luxury car. If someone wants to consider their Avalon a luxury car, then let them. If you don't consider it a luxury car, then buy something else that meets your definition of a luxury car. But in either case, express your opinion tactfully and leave it at that...don't resort to personal attacks.

The current discussion on transmission problems is a very valid discussion and I do believe that some people are experiencing problems. The difficulty in discussing and diagnosing this type of problem in an online forum is that it is sometimes hard to express in words what you feel and hear while driving your car. Problems such as flip up covers that don't latch are pretty black and white...they either work or they don't. When it comes to discussing hesitation or shifting problems, it's a little more grey. What one person considers hesitation may not even be noticed by another person. I have not noticed hesitation on my car but I have noticed a few errant shifts (maybe ten or so) in my 3,000 miles of driving. My wife, probably would not even have noticed these shifts because she's not "tuned in" to the car like I am. These are not repeatable and I do not consider this a defect. This type of hiccup has occurred at times on every vehicle I have ever owned. I have tried to duplicate the hesitation issues that people have described and have not been able to on my car.

I would like to see the discussion on transmission issues to continue. It would be nice if people could stick to the details of the problem that is occurring (what is occurring, how often, at what speed, going uphill/downhill, etc.) and what steps have been taken by you or the dealer to isolate or resolve the problem. Others, like myself, can then try to duplicate the issue and determine if these are isolated incidents or if there is a more widespread problem. Whether you are experiencing issues or not...please be respectful to the other posters.

Sorry for being so long winded and thanks to everyone for the great information that I have obtained from this forum!
  • Options
    finfin Member Posts: 594
    In the previous models, such as my '03 XL, gas mileage will go up about 5% when you switch to 89 or higher octane as compared to 87. The mileage increase covers the extra cost per gallon here in Georgia. The extra performance is free. Going to 91 or more produces no additional benefit. The new engine in the '05 may respond with higher mileage still as the octane increases past 89 because the engine has more power available from idle to red line. Let the forum know what happens..... :)
  • Options
    avalonbobavalonbob Member Posts: 35
    Here's an article I just came across regarding a recall:

http://abcnews.go.com/Business/wireStory?id=782693

There's not a lot of details but here is the main info from the article:

Toyota Motor Corp. is recalling about 4,900 of its 2005 model-year Avalon sedans in the United States to fix a defect in the steering wheel column that could result in a loss of control of the vehicle, the company and U.S. safety regulators said on Monday.

"A portion of the steering column assembly may not have been welded correctly," Toyota spokesman John McCandless said.
  • Options
    You're welcome! That's the number I was thinking of but I always have to dig into an owner's manual to find it. Since my office is detached from the sales floor I grabbed the closest brochure and got the go-toyota number. The 1-800-331-4331 is the customer assistance number. Thank you for posting it again. I hope eveyone that reads this forum calls to get their CD-rom if they didn't get one originally.
    :shades:
    Mackabee
  • Options
    Ouch! That's not good! Two in one week. Not looking good for the home team. On the positive side, Toyota is always good about these things by fixing them quickly before any injuries or fatalities happen.
    Mackabee
    :(
  • Options
    dtaylordtaylor Member Posts: 3
    Switching gears on you all, I am struggling with buying a new 2005 Avalon ( XLS or LTD ) or a 2005 Nissan Maxima SE. Based on somethings I am hearing i am concerned with problems that have surfaced. I understand the Avalon has only been out for a few months which I could see some bugs to work out. Both vehicles are similar in performance, options, etc., but the main concern for me is the "looks" between the two. The Nissan looks aggressive and sporty, and the Avalon just looks nice. My wife and I are 39 yrs old and do not want to buy a vehicle that may be marketed more towards an older crowd. Although, I think by changing the rims on the Avalon would help make it look a little more sporty and in line of the Maxima. Just looking for opinions out there on the web !

Thanks
    DAT
  • Options
    hank3hank3 Member Posts: 26
    Go with your heart. If looks are more important, I agree the Maxima does look sportier. My wife and I also had the same dilemma but we ultimately chose the Avalon based on other factors such as the interior and all of the bells and whistles that come with the limited. We also weren't too keen on the "mohawk" sun roof that comes standard with the SE, although I think you can order the regular sun roof.

For what its worth I'm 36 and my wife is 27. Good luck with your decision. I’m sure you will be happy with either car.
  • Options
    pmcb48....I went with the ivory interior. I like the look of it with the Blue Mirage exterior. If I would have gone with a darker exterior I would have chosen the dark gray. In any case, I am happy with what we chose and it think the light faux wood looks as good as the real thing I had in the Cadillac.

Avalonbob,
    Trust me there is no perfect car regardless of cost. I have owned cars that cost almost $60K and they all have had their small issues. Fortunately, I have never had a real major problem with any new car I have ever purchased other than an 84 Buick Century that was a real lemon. I had a good friend who owned the Buick dealership and he took care of everything. If he were still in business, I would most likely still be driving a Buick, but everything in life changes and hopefully for the better most of the time.

I too enjoy this forum and hope that it stays civil. As much as we like our vehicles, we should try to help those who have genuine problems and just write off the minor issues that we all experience.
  • Options
    Hey, take it easy on us older folks! Believe it or not many of us, me included, like sporty cars. However, while gravity gets me into my nephew's Corvette, getting out is entirely another matter. In the long run, you have to go with you gut and do not second guess yourself. My decision came down to the Acura TL or the Avalon. While I like the exterior of the Acura better and the fact that I could get a black,not dark gray, interior with a silver exterior; ultimately we chose the Avalon Limited for other reasons. Some of those reasons were more room in the back for the grandchildren, smart key, auto ON and OFF headlights, rain sensing wipers, and heated and cooled seats. The Avalon, the Acura, and the Maxima are all good cars. You can be happy with any of them as long as it is your decision and not that of someone else.
  • Options
    wynwyn Member Posts: 32
    You may find my experience of interest---Just replaced a 2001 Avalon XLS with a 2005 XLS. With Amoco premium fuel (93 octane) , at approximately 2000 miles, the 2001 averaged 23.6 MPG, while this 2005 has averaged 28.8 MPG. Driving route and pattern is very close to identical, with the same 800 mile trip included on each. As you might imagine, I am totally amazed at this significant increase. No complaints from me on economy with this vehicle. The driving conditions for these periods is probably close to ideal---not heavy traffic with few lights.

Good luck!
  • Options
    eljefe1eljefe1 Member Posts: 12
    I've had my Avalon almost 2 weeks...I got 267 miles on the tank that was full (?) from the dealer... I don't know what grade...When I filled up, the pump shut off at 14.4 which equals 18.54 miles...I pumped it in to 16.1 gallons which equals 16.58
    These numbers disappointed me from what I had seen in this forum...of the 267 miles, about 70 miles were freeway with speeds ranging from 60-80

My city driving includes a daily hill climb to 1100 feet from sea level...
    I always drive with the air on!
    But the mileage is better than my last 3 vehicles, all Acura 3.5 RL's... They got about 14.3 with the same type of driving..
    I'm waiting to see what my mileage is with this fillup...The average stays between 15.9 and 16.3 on the trip meter...
    Other than that the car is great...when I baby it, notice a search for gears sometimes...but if I drive my normal lead foot, no problems...I use the standard shift a lot so I guess the computer is always resetting...

El Jefe
  • Options
    barclay3barclay3 Member Posts: 90
    Int...no I didn't get the gold package. I'm happy with the way it looks so I won't be getting it.

Anyone... When the fuel range reads zero is the fuel gauge on the line next to the E or is it over the E and are you really out of gas? How many gallons are left when the low fuel level warning light comes on? How much is left when fuel range is zero? Am I the first to ask this?
  • Options
    See my message 5909...I filled up at just above the last line...16.1 of a 18.5 tank (we hope) It shut off at 14.4 at pump...Light flashed on during an uphill climb, but turned off on level after the climb...i purposely wanted to see where it came on

El Jefe
  • Options
    I Live in the Tampa Bay area of Florida, and just took delivery on my Cassis Pearl Limited from a terrific dealer (Wilson) in Ames, Iowa. The sales manager gave me a price that was closer to invoice than to sticker, the trade-in allowance for my 03 Avalon was above KBB; and he also delivered my new baby to my door and picked up my trade-in for no additional cost. He is a Cadillac/Toyota dealer in Ames and buys used Caddies in this area (he has a local agent here to eyeball your trade-in and drop off/pick up) and trucks them back to Ames. He sends a truck down about twice a month.

All my local Florida dealers were asking sticker for XL's XLS's and Touring, and $2,000 over for Limited's. Also there is no $699 "Preparation Fee" that all Southeast Toyota Dealers add.

Very positive experience.

Also, want to thank the HOSTS for the super job they have done in the 3 months since I have been following this forum (and will continue to follow it), especially lately for reminding us to be contributors and not chronic complainers.

NOW !!!! I'm going out to drive my new car.

Bakeroid
  • Options
    rwb2rwb2 Member Posts: 85
    Sounds like all the mileage in all your vehicles sucks. Ask yourself, what's the one common denominator with all your cars and I think you'll come up with the answer
  • Options
    Yes rwb2, if you notice I did say I have a lead foot and I always use my air :) ...But I drive a car like it was meant to be driven :D ...and knock on wood, no accidents in 36 years of driving...occasionally get a speeding warning though! :cry: I spent 15 years driving various fire apparatus, code 3...So I enjoy pushing it :blush: ...I do think my limited will get better mileage than my other vehicles...I just wanted readers to know, not everyone gets 21 around town...but thats my choice, and for me its great...

El Jefe
  • Options
    bushkabushka Member Posts: 19
    Does anyone have details on the reported Avalon recall? What manufacturing date range is affected? Are all '05 Avalons affected, or just the very early ones? Is this a complicated fix? I wonder if this is in any way related to complaints of steering pull. Any details appreciated. Thanks. Bushka
  • Options
    dtaylordtaylor Member Posts: 3
    Thanks for your thoughts cafpaf and hank3. ( and No I didn't mean old in a bad way ! )
    Later
    DAT
  • Options
    bwiabwia Member Posts: 2,913
    The sales manager gave me a price that was closer to invoice than to sticker, the trade-in allowance for my 03 Avalon was above KBB; and he also delivered my new baby to my door and picked up my trade-in for no additional cost....

bakeroid:
    That sounds like a sweet deal indeed, pick up and delivery service you can't beat that. I have one question though, why is the Avalon so popular in Florida? What is the special appeal? Last week I went to "look" at the new Avalon but I was indifferent, I felt no passion for the car....maybe later in July when shopping for a birthday gift I might think differently about it.

Enjoy your ride!
  • Options
    laserpamlaserpam Member Posts: 8
    I am 42, working Mom and in the process of buying an Avalon XLS. I also looked at the Maxima and this is how I made up my mind: Do a side by side comparision on Edmunds of a Maxima & an Avalon - exact mileage, and all options - I went back 6 years & found the Maxima's could not hold their resale value. Also, contact your Insurance Company & find out what your costs will be for each vehicle. The Maxima is more. Last, the Maxima is the #2 stolen vehicle in America just behind the Cadillac Escalade. Yes, I absolutely loved everything about the Maxima, it is a fun car to drive. But, if you want class that will retain
    it's value for life - buy the Avalon!
    :)
  • Options
    RTOM. It's been my experience that most Toyotas have about 2 to 4 gallons of gas left when the low fuel light starts to come on and off. When it stays on constant it means you better pull into the next gas station you see no matter how much a gallon of fuel is as you are about to run out of gas!
    Mackabee
    :blush:
  • Options
    fallfall Member Posts: 2
    About a week ago I placed an order for an XLS. The exterior is Desert Sand Mica. The fleet manager said that I could not get the taupe colored interior in Gulf Coast area, even if I wanted to order it directly from the factory . Although I like the Ivory interior, I would prefer the taupe interior.

I find it hard to believe that some color types are only available in a given region.. Does any one have any insight on this issue.
  • Options
    Open the link. http://www.theautochannel.com/news/2005/05/03/057818.html

I told you they don't have to advertise the Avalon anymore. Now you see why. If they sell that many cars a month as in April, they will have far exceeded their estimate of 85,000 cars. So at the least they will hit their original goal. That tells you well well the car is received and how few people are really posting here when you realize they sold over 9,200 Avalons in April alone, read the article. Only a handful of posters here. Good night my friends.
  • Options
    http://biz.yahoo.com/prnews/050503/latu087.html?.v=7 you see the year 2005 versus 2004.

----- CURRENT MONTH ----- -- CALENDAR YEAR TO DATE --

DSR % DSR %
    2005 2004 CHG 2005 2004 CHG

AVALON 9,229 3,344 165.8 24,662 13,227 86.5

Almost three times the sales this April over 2004 April. And almost twice as many for the year so far over 2004. Also remember they weren't selling the Avalon until February. So January of 2005 is missing compared to 04. So it will be a great year for the Avalon my friends. We have one great car. Have a good evening. I'm going to count sheep. LOL.