Edmunds dealer partner, Bayway Leasing, is now offering transparent lease deals via these forums. Click here to see the latest vehicles!

Lexus RX 330 Maintenance and Repair

Comments

• lovemylexus1lovemylexus1 Member Posts: 101
    TSB #TC00503 deals specifically with the power train and is the one often cited on this and other Edmunds Lexus RX330 boards.

This is the one I had performed on my RX in September and my RX now shifts perfectly.

For more info on this and all of the TSB's currently out for the 2004 RX330 (there are eight, I think)...go to the National Highway Transportation Safety Administration's Web site: http://www.nhtsa.dot.gov/
  • wwestwwest Member Posts: 10,706
    This is just my opinion.

I noticed shortly after I purchase my 01 AWD RX300 that engine braking was oftentimes practically non-existent. It appears that if you get off the gas in order to coast down to a stop the transmission actually up-shifts. The feeling is as if it shifts into neutral.

Some have complained of the "slingshot effect" or as if being bumped from behind just before coming to a full stop.

My own suspicion is that this is the method Lexus has chosen to simulate the over-running clutch GM is now using in their upscale FWD cars to avoid loss of control due to engine braking on the front on a slippery surface.

Others have complained of a downshift "delay" when entering a turn during acceleration. Explainable yet again regarding FWD dynamics. It can often be bad news in a FWD vehicle to be asking the front tires to stand up to lots of lateral force and suddenly also have lots of engine torque applied.

Or it could be that all of the above is really the result of a few thousand lines of "C" code in the VSC ecu.

Vehicle STABILITY Control.

Get it?
  • gardencargardencar Member Posts: 293
    Well, managed to put 1,086 miles on my RX in a little over two weeks and only had three instances of tranny hesitation. However, two of those times led to some hairy situations during lane changes. The cars behind me got a little too close for comfort when I mashed the accelarator and there was no response.

I took the car in for its 1,000 mile service today and was surprised to get a disclaimer about the ECM update. The service advisor warned me cryptically that once the update was done, there was nothing they could do about it if I subsequently did not like the way the car drove. He continued by telling me that it might be thirty days before the car then relearned my driving style.

He was so adamant in his warnings that I had to pause and think about it. I asked him if anyone who had had the update in either the RX or ES had ever complained about the change. He said that no one had. I also remembered the helpful post #37 by kcr2, and gave him the go ahead.

Will report on any differences following the ECM update after I pick up the car tomorrow. Sure am looking forward to having those Lexus guys wash my car for me!
    know of a non-volatile memory design that can only be over-written once?? If there isn't one then this issue of only being able to update once is a red herring.
  • rx4merx4me Member Posts: 58
    Took my vehicle in for 1000 mile service this past weekend and mentioned the occasional transmission jerkiness I've had. The service advisor recommended that I not get it (TSB #TC00503) done. He said that currently, my shifts take longer, whereas once the TSB is applied, it'll make it shorter and even more jerky and the computer will have to relearn my driving pattern. He also went on to say that once the TSB is applied, it cannot be reversed. He even showed me some complaints from customers who had the TSB done and weren't happy with it. I decided not to get it done, since the current transmission jerkiness isn't really that much of a problem right now (though as gardencar mentioned, I too experienced an occasion when I mashed the accelerator with no response). He said if I decide to change my mind, I can get it done anytime during the warranty period.

Btw, I've experienced intermittent problems with my power rear door not working with the remote (sometimes it worked, sometimes it didn't). They took a look at that and reset the computer. So far so good with no probs.
  • clpurnellclpurnell Member Posts: 1,083
    It could be that Lexus/Toyota will not give them the old code to reprogram with. In many spaces in IT once a piece of software is desupported the vendor will not release the old copy of the code. So in essence if he does not have the old code in hand there is no going back. Like buying a pc with Win98 installing XP when you do not have the original disk. I doubt it has anything to do with the type of data storage as I am sure the can, will and have released multiple ECM updates for their vehicles.
  • starrinstarrin Member Posts: 10
    One thing I noticed that was happening to me with the power rear door intermitently working was that the entire car needs to be unlocked. In other words make sure you hit the unlock button twice -- essentially the rear hatch works in conjunction with the rear door locks. I was thinking that I would hit the button and the hatch would unlock itself -- this is not the case.
    I have said it before and will say it again. If you are bothered by the shifting of your transmission, get the update.

I wasn't happy with the sluggish feel of the transmission. I had the update done at 1000 miles and I am VERY happy I did. It took about a day for the RX to "relearn" my driving habits (basically, no longer than it took when I drove it off the lot the day of the sale).

I find it hard to believe Lexus wouldn't do everything possible to keep customers happy. The RX330 is a new re-design and all of us are the "test" subjects for refinements that will take place in 2005 models and beyond. If Lexus isn't willing to go the extra mile then they won't get repeat customers (myself included). So far, Lexus service has been more than helpful (albeit a bit too slow).
    Well, surprise, surprise, surprise. The Lexus service advisor informed me today that the update had already been done to my RX, before I brought it in for the 1,000 mile service, and prior to my purchasing it! Has anyone heard of this before, or is this a case lazy Lexusitis?
        This could be why I only experienced the hesitation only three times in 1,000 miles. However, I had to ask him why it happened at all. He said that the technician had taken it on a test drive to reproduce the hesitation I had experienced when coasting at 20mph and accelerating again. Of course, since it was very intermittent, the car did not hesitate at all during the test drive, as I'm sure the tech had no time to do a hundred mile test drive. When I pressed for an explanation, the service advisor gave me a lame excuse that that is how Lexus cars shifted because of the cable! I'm sure he didn't want to admit that Lexus had messed up. Has anyone heard anything like that before? My LS400 never does this.
        Anyway,I'm willing to chalk all this up as a minor annoyance.
  • rx4merx4me Member Posts: 58
    I was also told the same thing by the service advisor that that's the way the Lexus shifts (specifically, the RX330). I too, only experienced the hesitation a few times, most notably up to about the 500 mile point. Although I didn't end up getting the ECM update done on my vehicle at the 1000 mile service, the rough shifting barely seemed noticeable at all after 500 miles on the odometer. Either I got used to it, or the computer learned my driving habit by then. For now, I'm okay with the shifting; if it ever becomes an annoyance like the first 500 miles I experienced, only then will I decide to get the ECM update done.
  • cwaynecwayne Member Posts: 81
    When I make a right turn into my driveway which is slightly uphill I sometimes have a "Clunk" coming from the rear right side. I sounds like the rear right side is bottoming out. This has not happened when I make a left turn into my driveway or at anytime on level streets when turning. My RX was built in Canada in October 2003, do these RX's need the transmission update? I have no major complants with shifting but somehow things just don't seem quite right.
    I'm not surprised that your dealer performed the ECM update before you took delivery. Any good dealer will make sure all TSB's are addressed as vehicles are prepared for final delivery. This is because TSB's are designed to address known problems in vehicles.

What amazes me are the dealers (and sales and service people) who claim they are unaware of TSB's on the RX330.
  • tthcharnctthcharnc Member Posts: 2
    In November, cchecker noticed a noise that sounded like "venition blind rattling in a breeze". I too have noticed this. First time around, the dealer serviceman thought it was a defrosting mechanism rubbing underneath the dashboard, and he "insulated" it. Well, that didn't solve the problem. Second time, they thought it was the plastic power cord holder underneath the dashboard, and "secured" this (apparently, they had to call Lexus help desk to find out about this). This helped for a couple of weeks, now the problem re-surfaced! Has anyone else experienced this? The noise seems to come from center under the dashboard, and happens around 10-15 mph over uneven surface. Thanks,
    Hey guys, thanks for your replies to my post and really appreciate posters like you who do much to alleviate the anxiety and answer questions of newbie owners. Appreciate y'all!
    tthcharnc, there is a very helpful post #55 by lovemylexus that lists a direct link to the NHTSA's website regarding eight TSB's currently out on the RX 330 as well as eleven most common consumer complaints. Maybe this could be helpful.
  • rx330ownerrx330owner Member Posts: 16
    Does anyone have any suggestions on how to upgrade the standard sound system?
    The standard sound system will yeild absolutely stellar performance parked in a closed garage with no wind or road noise, within an iota of the most expensive system you can buy.

The very best way to improve the fidelity of any automotive audio system is to reduce the cabin sound level from the typical ~70db of the LS430 say.

Summer tires (fully inflated), heavily undercoating the wheel wells, removing the roof rack cross bars, using an exhausting blower at the rear for HVAC airflow, etc, etc.
  • tedcruisertedcruiser Member Posts: 50
    Yea sure WWest. I'll go purchase an exhausting blower to improve the sound of my stereo system. I also take my RX330 into the dealer and have them insulate the wheel wheels. I'll also make note to sit in my garage (maybe should be a vacuum) and listen to my stereo to prevent any outside noise from getting into the cabin. And last but not least, I'll purchase a brand new set of stereo improving summer tires to sharpen the highs/lows of the sound system.

Super advice-WWest. Thanks a million. I'll go purchase these items today prior to my wife admitting me for treatment!
  • graykotjgraykotj Member Posts: 7
    I noticed several messages posted on the subject of engine noise. In having test driven an RX330 today, I have to agree that there is excessive noise during acceleration, e.g., akin to driving a Dodge Intrepid, which is quite noisy. It is as if there was not enough sound proofing, or as one of us stated something about plastic being used in lieu of metal on the headers. Additionally, I noticed more than what I would consider tolerable noise inside the cabin from other traffic (at least for a vehicle with sticker price of $40K). I checked to see if any windows were cracked open, but every door / window was closed tight. Road noise was noticeable. Overall, quite disappointing and noisier than expected.

Having said all of that, the RX330 is an extremely nice vehicle; beautiful interior; comfortable ride. But for me the jury is still out.
  • indiana97indiana97 Member Posts: 58
    "Sounds" like you would be happier getting another vehicle. Go to other sites and check on good, bad and ugly of other brands. Looking at the big picture regarding Lexus RX330 problems. It seems that "road noise" and the need for update of the transmission software are the most significant complaints. Again checkout other SUV Edmunds sites and see that many owners report many more serious problems then the problems of the RX330. I have a RX330 (my third Lexus) and it's great, no problems, no regrets.
  • lookrx330lookrx330 Member Posts: 11
    I have about 5oo miles in my RX330 and the engine noise is more than I have expected. The noise was not this significant when I first drove this car. I also tested two other RX330's, one is new and the other has about 8,000 miles on it. Both are much better in terms of noise. I hope the noise issue could be resolved at the 1000 miles service. Other than the noise, nice car.
    It wasn't I that was complaining about the (in)ability to produce good audio fidelity in my RX300, my mother never raised me to the try and accomplish the impossible. MY RX300 has the standard OEM system with which I am quite pleased. CDs only, the antenna could fail and I wouldn't notice.

But as we "speak" here today many automotive manufacturers are experimenting with different types of anti-noise systems, electronic methods of noise cancelation, as a way to improve the music appreciation experience in their products.

In the meantime you can do some of that DIY.
  • johngreisjohngreis Member Posts: 70
    I have to agree with most people re noise. I find my RX330 (800 miles) to be much noisier than my 2000 RX300. This is disappointing since it is not expected in this expensive of a vehicle.

My other complaint is a carryover from the 2000 RX300. It also will not shift out of 3ed gear before the engine is warmed up. (On the 2000 it was second gear). I worked with machinery all my life and it irks me to no end to race a cold engine.

I am happy with the vehicle but would be ecstatic if it wasn't for the above mentioned things one of which is to save money(noise) and the other to take care of pollution problems (shifting).
  • graykotjgraykotj Member Posts: 7
    Thanks - I will probably do just that, i.e., try another vehicle. I did drive another RX330 today - same issues with engine noise and general traffice noise. Seems that the Lexus SUVs do not have sound insulating strips under the doors, as do their sedans. I have an Avalon that has the door strips - seems to really help in keeping the cabin quiet. BTW, the Acura MDX also has the insulating strips under the doors. Also test drove an MDX today - it is very quiet in comparison to the RX330. FWIW
  • aoolchaaoolcha Member Posts: 2
    Funny how we 'complain' about the noise (which by the way is ~+-2dBA compared to the other vehicles mentioned. You should talk to Mercedes ML and X5 owners abour their 'complaints' ;-)

Anyway, I hope you find this info of value:
    TSB's for the 2004 Lexus RX330 (as of 1/14/04)

NV00603(20031024)
    160000 STRUCTURE
    **RATTLE NOISES COMING FROM THE CENTER OF THE INSTRUMENT PANEL AT THE BASE OF THE WINDSHIELD.

EL00703 (20031023)
    110000 ELECTRICAL SYSTEM
    **OCCUPANCY CLASSIFICATION SYSTEM CALIBRATION.

TC00503 (20031023)
    100000 POWER TRAIN
    **ECM CALIBRATION SHIFTING ENHANCEMENT.

EL00803 (20031023)
    133000 VISIBILITY:POWER WINDOW DEVICES AND CONTROLS
    **POWER WINDOW AUTO FEATURE MALFUNCTION.

PG00403 (20031023)
    198000 TIRES:TEMPORARY/EMERGENCY SPARE TIRE
    **SPARE TIRE CARRIER OPERATION. 2004 LX470 INCLUDED.

3LE (20031016)
    063200 ENGINE AND ENGINE COOLING:EXHAUST SYSTEM:MANIFOLD/HEADER/MUFFLER/TAIL PIPE
    **SPECIAL SERVICE CAMPAIGN (SSC) 3LE - EXHAUST MANIFOLD CONVERTER ASSEMBLIES.

00203 (20030811)
    100000 POWER TRAIN ENGINE CONTROL MODULE (ECM)
    **RESET MEMORY FUNCTION WHENEVER AN AUTOMATIC TRANSMISSION IS REPLACED, OVERHAULED OR INDIVIDUAL COMPONENTS ARE REPLACED. 1998 - 2003 ALL MODELS INCLUDING THE 2004 RX330.

00403 (20030731)
    350000 EQUIPMENT
    **WIRELESS HEADPHONE UNEXPECTEDLY TURNS OFF DURING LOW TEMPERATURE OPERATION.
  • smat74smat74 Member Posts: 9
    My RX has 2200 miles on the clock now, and I've noticed that the brake pedal feeling is inconsistent. Has anyone noticed that also?

For example, you're driving and coming up to an intersection, so you depress the brake pedal. It's "soft," meaning you have to depress it at least halfway in order to get any significant braking force.
    But, let up the pedal and then depress it again quickly, and the braking is firm and immediate.

It's almost like the the initial brake-pedal push "pressurizes" the brake system, because your second brake-pedal-push is firm.

I've never noticed this on any other Toyota's I've had: 97 Avalon, 99 RX300, 00 Celica, 01 IS300...
  • phylpphylp Member Posts: 49
    smat74 --

I have noticed the same issue, plus a slight fluttery feeling in the brake pedal. Went in for the 10K service earlier this week and reported the problem. Was told that brakes were OK after inspection and test drive. Will monitor and report back.
  • tomjavatomjava Member Posts: 136
    Maybe newer Lexus is using EBD braking system.
    Someone in the industry has decided that we are sometimes too reluctant to fully and quickly apply the brakes AND THEN KEEP THEM FULLY AND FIRMLY APPLIED.

So the solution is to watch how fast and quickly we initially apply the brakes and based on that decide if it truly is a "panic" stop and then "help" us apply the brakes and keep them applied firmly even if we lift the pedal slightly.

A light and slow brake appication doesn't get ANY "assist".
  • mtxmtx Member Posts: 2
    In addition to the transmission problem on which my dealer, Lindsay in Alexandria, VA has NOT bothered to call me back for a month, the panel where the 12-volt power outlet sits broke loose when I pulled my cell phone charger out.

Speaking of engine noise, mine makes clicking noise when idling.

The transmission problem has gotten much worse. I can hear and feel the gears jump when I let the vehicle slow by itself or break from 30 mph, and it would take about 3 seconds after the gas paddle is fully pressed before the vehicle accelerates, about 5 seconds when cold.

I had emailed Lexus HQ about these problems, their reply the next day was "If we don't hear from you again, we will assume your problems have been fixed." I told them it was a bad assumption in my reply, and never heard from them again. Amazing service even from the HQ.

I have direct access to the east coast media. I don't care how happy other RX330 owners are about their RX330, I am not happy about my RX330 and Lexus' services. I will take my RX330 story to the press.

No Lexus/Toyota for me (and most my friends) ever again.
    The RX300 has been such a wonderful machine how could Lexus screw up the RX330 so very badly?

Some of the RX400h engine ecu and/or tranny ecu software mixed in with, inadvertantly compiled with the RX330 software??

That certainly seems to have happened with the climate control software.
  • chitungchitung Member Posts: 18
    Lexus car has been characterized as "isolating from the road." It's partially true, but we need to add "...not from the engine" :)
    I drive my RX330 day in day out and there are only two thing I don't like about this car: Rough shifting and stupid engine noise. My weekend project is to find away to insulate the noise. Here is the link that I found on some website. I hope it help some of you. http://www.bitwalla.com/cruisers/articles/sound.html
    As promised, here's the update on my dash rattle.

I asked my dealer to review the TSB (and listen to the dash on a test drive) at my 5000 mile oil change. The service person I talked to said he was aware of the rattle issue because a number of the RX's they have sold are coming in with the same complaint (I live in Eastern Iowa).

Anyway...when the car came back, the noise on the driver side of the vehicle was fixed but the noises from the passenger side were even louder than before. Even worse, the service dept. chose to use cheap black insulating foam that I could see between the dash and the windshield! I did not pay $40,000 for a car to see black foam at the base of the dash. I had that in my 1985 Chevy back in college!

Despite my displeasure, I was going to wait until my next scheduled service to complain but my husband was REALLY not happy. He rarely drives the RX and he was shocked at the rattles when he drove it a few days after the service.

So, we decided to bypass the service department AND our sales guy. Instead, we went straight to the sales manager (in person). We explained our complaints and our RX was immediately rescheduled for service. This time, they agreed to keep it overnight and drive it cold. Normally by the time the valet gets the RX to the dealer, the car is warmed up and the dash rattles weren't as bad. I should mention they did give me a new RX to drive while mine was in the shop.

To make a very long story a bit shorter, the RX came back and ALL of the problems appear to be fixed. The service manager told me they worked on three separate areas. And I can tell you that the dash profile itself looks different at the point where it meets the windshield. They definitely added more insulation. And, I don't hear the engine noise as much.

Lesson of the day: complain to the sales manager. If he/she wants to sell you another car they will do whatever they can to make you happy.

The service folks did tell me after this last trip to the shop that Lexus is very aware of the complaints and has been helpful to the dealer service centers in identifying ways to fix it. So, if your service department claims no knowledge of how to fix your dash rattles... you need to find another Lexus service department.
  • koho955koho955 Member Posts: 97
    After owning a 2000 rx-300 and found it to be a wonderful car, it was flawless. I test drove the new 04 rx-330 and found the shifting to be terrible. I am going to wait til next year after they get rid of the bugs in the 04. They say "never buy a first year car". I agree.
    No, I don't think my issue is an EBD issue. Because I can replicate this soft-then-firm brake pedal while at a stoplight too. And I'm not stabbing the brake pedal either.

Step on the brake once, it's mushy and takes quite a stroke to get firm braking.
    Step on it again and it's a firm brake pedal, no matter how many times you step on it.

Don't step on it for about 30 seconds, and then the next step on the pedal is "mushy" again.

By the way, EBD should be transparent to the user in terms of brake pedal "mushiness."
    The difference is something like not having power brakes and having power brakes.

Without seeing the BA software specification I would never say that what you are experiencing isn't BA.

What does EBD stand for?
    In 92 the Lexus ABS/Trac system had a brake fluid pressure accumulator (nitrogen at 3000PSI). Each and every time the brake was used the ECU would check for accumulator pressure and if it was low it would restart the pump. Ten restarts in a row and the ABS fault light would come on since the accumulator system apparently could not hold pressure.

I don't know what year, but the accumulator was eliminated in favor of a stronger quick starting brake pressure replenishing pump.

With no accumulator to maintain pressure for long periods, probably hours, the pumpmotor will possibly start and run for each first brake application separated by more than a few minutes.

When you apply the brake the first time after not using them for a few minutes the pump starts up and builds brake pressure in case ABS or BA is needed, on the next pedal application the pressure is still there.....

Just a wild guess....
  • tidestertidester Member Posts: 10,059
    EBD = Electronic Brake-force Distribution

tidester, host
    Whoops, I meant BA, not EBD (BA=Brake Assist, EBD=Electronic Brakeforce Distribution).

Anyway, I meant transparency in terms of the pedal feeling, not the "stopping power" of the vehicle. Why should the pedal firmness change in the case of Brake Assist?

Brake Assist is activated when, as wwest stated above, the computer senses that a panic stop is initiated by the driver (quick stab at the brake pedal). It essentially "clamps down" on brakes at full force, even though the driver doesn't fully depress the pedal (the computer assumes you want to stop hard).

So, I am differentiating between "stopping power" (the vehicle itself) and "pedal firmness" (my problem).
  • tuomala1tuomala1 Member Posts: 2
    For those who have experienced a slight clunking noise from the drive train of your RX330 at slow speeds, it appears that Lexus has discovered the source of the problem. Although there is not an approved fix out yet from Lexus, my local dealer provided me with a temporary one which required insulating the transmission cooler lines and it completely fixed the problem.
    And I mean power brakes versus not with regard to brake pedal "feel".
  • cwaynecwayne Member Posts: 81
    Took my RX330 built in Oct. 2003 in Canada for 1000 mi. checkup. Had them do the transmission update and they told me that the RX already had the latest update. They said that they hooked it up to whatever they hook it to and that it was sent out of the factory already updated. I do like my RX but the trans. is not really that smooth and I have quite a bit of tire noise.
  • ctk1ctk1 Member Posts: 79
    Have the tsb update at 5000 miles services. Service dept give me print out when pickup the car "perf trans update servce bulletin TC3001 .8"
    Service advisor told me this tsb should fix the trans problem. Damn shifting problem still there. Not much improve at all. Wonder why this new rx330 is worse than the current rx300 regarding engine noise and shifting?
    has a definite "feel" of transmission upshifting if I just let it coast, say slight downhill run. Also just before coming to a full stop. Owners manual has some perculiar wording in this regard but I don't understand what its trying to say.

I've always thought that maybe it was Lexus' way of avoiding engine braking, drag, on the front drive wheels.

Now with all these complaints about the RX330 (HL, Sienna)transmission shift pattern I wonder if Lexus is somehow trying to simulate the operation of a clutch.

There are no doubt many circumstances wherein if the tranny could somehow be popped into neutral it might prevent an occassional loss of control due to FWD and would undountedly increase the MPG.

In the Prius the driver can choose to use, or not, the engine braking mode in favor of charging the batteries. Maybe some overly bright young engineer decided to carry this "feature" over to the non-hybrid RX330.
  • jrat382jrat382 Member Posts: 1
    My RX330 has just come out of the dealer service for the second time due to a complete failure to downshift when necessary. Especially as I slow down, and the try to re-accelerate, the RPM's go to 5500 but the vehicle does not move and the clutch never engages. You have to let off the gas pedal and let the RPM's come back down and try it again. This has almost got me hit by another vehicle at least twice. On the first service call they tried to do the "Reset" I have driven the vehicle 2500 miles since then and it might even be worse. This time it went to the shop and two technicians, one manager, and one customer service rep all told me that they have been able to simulate the problem on test drives but that it is "normal for this vehicle", however, they are still going to report it to the manufacturer. My response is that this may be "normal" for this vehicle, but it is NOT NORMAL for "A" vehicle. They all agreed but said that Lexus does not have a fix. This is currently elevated to the Lexus Company Customer Service and they said they would get back to me. Until then I am stuck in a DANGEROUS VEHICLE.
    is well above the torque converter stall speed so I would guess that the transmission was definitely in neutral.

With an e-throttle I would think the software would put the transmission in gear and only then allow throttle throughput.
  • tomjavatomjava Member Posts: 136
    Ask your dealer to upgrade the ECM, it helps. There is a TSB number on post #100.

Another option is to do manual shift.

Mine has been upgrade and now the transmission is responsive.

Good Luck.
  • cotmccotmc Member Posts: 1,081
    The TSB number is actually TC005-03, titled "ECM Calibration: Shifting Enhancement".

The OP CODE is specified as "TC3001", with expected tech service time of 0.8 hours (for warrantly charging purposes).

It appears the only guaranteed method to verify whether you have the updated program is for a technician to hook up the diagnostic tester and read the ECU Calibration ID.

I hope this is a moot point, but the TSB states that a specific version (or newer) of the Diagnoster Tester program is required to perform this update.
  • rx330ownerrx330owner Member Posts: 16
    Is anyone having problems with the paint chipping? After ownership of just a few months the front of the hood has several chips it from what looks likes stones hitting it. I have the bamboo color. This has never happened to any car that I have owned. In just a few months its starting to look years old. Someone said the paint may be soft (not fully dry yet).
  • tmharrelltmharrell Member Posts: 14
    Re: the sound insulation under the doors - Are you talking about under the door threshhold? I am not quite sure where you are describing.