Edmunds dealer partner, Bayway Leasing, is now offering transparent lease deals via these forums. Click here to see the latest vehicles!

Cadillac Owners: Problems & Solutions

12346»

Comments

• bernadette55bernadette55 Member Posts: 7
    I have solved this problem it was my main temp control box located under the dash board cost me 75.00 bucks. Now I am working on an emission issue first time pass the first two did some more work and now I am failing by all 3 something is wrong can anybody help me? :mad:
  • bernadette55bernadette55 Member Posts: 7
    Thanks that helps me a lot I just went through the emisson thing and failed on all three I went to midas it was my cataylac converter put It on the same day and pass with flying colors. :)
  • tcwood61tcwood61 Member Posts: 1
    I have an '01 STS that seems to be having the same problem you describe. Have you found a solution?
  • danat2ndstorydanat2ndstory Member Posts: 1
    Hey, I'm having that SAME problem with my 2000 Deville DTS. I thought I was going CRAZY when the gas gauge started going up and down. It only happened once or twice and hasn't happened since. I had a shop look at the coolant message and suggested to replace the coolant tank that includes the sensor as they couldn't find a leak in the system. I'll probably get the ball rolling with that unless someone else has found anything else. The part on the coolant tank is GM 25774005 but can only be purchased from a GM shop, no parts stores.
This discussion has been closed.