Edmunds dealer partner, Bayway Leasing, is now offering transparent lease deals via these forums. Click here to see the latest vehicles!
Options

Lincoln Navigator Accessories and Modifications

2»

Comments

• Options
    gmann77gmann77 Member Posts: 2
    I have a 2003 Lincoln navigator, the back light illuminator on my switches i.e. radio, steering wheel, all switches quit working. The fuse is fine any odeas what it might be?

Thanks
  • Options
    rwchilrwchil Member Posts: 3
    I have a 98 Navigator that I use to tow a trailer. I would like to replace the stock ourside mirrors with the extentable mirrors that Ford uses on their pickups. But I can't find out if any of these pars are interchangable. Both Lincoln and Ford dealers can just provide the replacement part number based on the vin number.

Anyone know if and/or which Ford mirrors will work on the Lincoln?
  • Options
    jackbnibblejackbnibble Member Posts: 1
    I have a 2002 Navi and the bass has quit working. There is absolutely no bass now. I was wanting to know anyone would have a answer for this. I think there is a built in amp and sub inside the rear wheel well or something, if that is so should that be repalced? And where do I get one?
  • Options
    tamitab100tamitab100 Member Posts: 4
    edited January 2011
    Unfortunately someone stole my drivers side heated signal mirror glass, including the back plate. Does anyone know who sells them at a decent price? I'm in New York City.

Thanks!
  • Options
    dickdaydickday Member Posts: 5
    I am about to install a rear-view camera in our '03 Nav. The display at the dash has the lead to tie to the reverse light in the rear of the car. is there a way to tap into this up at the dash, or do I need to run an extra power cable to the rear?

If this goes well, I'll add one to our '06 as well.

Thanks!