Edmunds dealer partner, Bayway Leasing, is now offering transparent lease deals via these forums. Click here to see the latest vehicles!

Lincoln Navigator Maintenance and Repair

1111213141517»

Comments

• aussieseanaussiesean Member Posts: 5
    Can someone please tell me, or show me a diagram for locating the low pressure side of of A/C so I can add refrigerant. I looked, but cannot find it
  • udoesorudoesor Member Posts: 1
    Check the front discs and replace them if faulty. And uneven surfacing of the disc will cause that vibration.
  • cycotcskircycotcskir Member Posts: 2
    Vmootilal,

Just a quick unrelated question... In your 2002, does the 3rd row seat come equipped with the LATCH system brackets?

I have a '98 and would like a safer seat for my kids and I heard that the 2002 models came with it equipped.
  • newkid98newkid98 Member Posts: 1
    I wanted something nice with my tax check
    So I got a lincoln nav it's a 98 has 122*** miles runs good and everything works good and I really like it anyways I have some questions about maintenance that I can do myself

the air ride Any parts that I should change also do the dryers go bad ?

Dose the 98 windshield have that leak that drips on the fuse box ? Or was that a later yr

I'm going to be getting tires soon and and I've read that they can sometimes mess the air ride up should I do them my self ?

Tkx for any help