Edmunds dealer partner, Bayway Leasing, is now offering transparent lease deals via these forums. Click here to see the latest vehicles!

2013 and Earlier - Mazda3 Prices Paid and Buying Experience

Comments

• mark12345mark12345 Member Posts: 7
    Can you combine the special 500 financing rebate with the 500 dealer cash?
  • mqc1986mqc1986 Member Posts: 1
    I'm confusing...for a 2010 Mazda 3 i Touring Automatic without moonroof ,etc for $17,500 OTD? Is this a good deal? or anybody could find a better offer? Thanks.
  • hackattack5hackattack5 Member Posts: 315
    Can anyone tell me how much I can expect to get off the sticker price for a 2011 Mazda3 i touring with the moon and tune option? Please make it before rebates or taxes. I think I can get $3000.00 off sticker but not sure. Thanks for any help.
  • igozoomzoomigozoomzoom Member Posts: 801
    Pricing may vary by state/region, so where you live may be different from the following amounts that I pulled using my zip code (Atlanta area)-

2011 Mazda3 i Touring 4-door (assuming 5-speed manual)
    w/ Bose/Moonroof Package
    Sticker Price- $20,290
    Best Local Price (TrueCar.com) - $18,153 ($2137 total discount)*
    * $500 Marketing Support (Dealer Cash) is included in this total

2011 Incentives available-
    0.9% APR for 60 months + $400 Bonus Cash- must finance thru Mazda's captive lender

So you could save another $400, making the total $17,753. With the finance rate of 0.9%, with $1500 down payment, would result in a payment of around $280 for 60 months. Over the life of the loan, you'd pay less than $600 in interest! If you had to finance the same amount at 6.99% on a regular 60-month loan, you would end up paying about $3100 in interest. So the 0.9% loan will save you more than $2500 compared to a conventional loan at the current average rate.

Another suggestion you might want to consider is a leftover 2010 Mazda3 i Touring. The 2010 and 2011 i Touring models are identical with no changes made for 2011. Here's an idea of the deal you could expect-

2010 Mazda3 i Touring 4-door MT
    Moonroof/Bose Package
    Sticker Price - $20,070
    Best Local Price (TrueCar.com) - $16,550*
    * $1500 Marketing Support (Cash to Dealer) included in this total

2010 Incentives
    0.0% APR Financing for 60 months + $750 Bonus Cash
    That would bring the price down to $15,800 and you wouldn't pay a penny in interested over the life of the loan! That's a savings of around $2550 compared to the 2011 model ($1600 lower purchase price, $600 interest savings compared to 0.9% loan, $350 more Bonus Cash).

Buying a previous model year vehicle usually has one significant drawback- depreciation is much greater than on a current year model. But that doesn't seem to be an issue in this situation! The Mazda3 has the highest resale value in its class and a 2010 Mazda3 i Touring MT currently has a used value of $17,215 (Dealer Retail). So there's no need to worry about negative equity. Your insurance rates will also be lower by as much as 15% on Comp/Collision coverages.

Good luck!
    2015.5 Volvo S60 T6 Drive-E Platinum, 2012 Mazda CX-9 GT
  • mark12345mark12345 Member Posts: 7
    In December: 18,400 after rebates for the iTouring with the Bose/moonroof pkg in white.
  • pdsouzapdsouza Member Posts: 5
    edited January 2011
    paid 21800 + TTL. with 0.9 for 60 months financing.
    Got carried way and bought the grand touring , would recommend the hatchback base, it has everything you would need and cost ~3000 less.
    price includes 500 auto show discount.
    bought in bay area. CA.
  • woodstockguywoodstockguy Member Posts: 18
    Have a proposal from a dealer-brand new 2010 Mazda3 Grand Touring w/moon and tune plus tech package plus all leather, keyless etc.. 6 speed man. 22,485, 24300 OTD.

Sound like a deal? Looks good to me. Any input would help!
    Edmunds True Market Value (TMV) for a 2010 Mazda3 s GT 5-door, 6MT, Moonroof/Bose pkg, Tech Pkg is $22,261. So 22,485 is barely $200 higher, so it sounds like a good deal! The MSRP is $25,485, so it looks like the dealer knocked an even $3k off sticker price. FYI- if you didn't already know, Mazda is providing a $1500 Cash to Dealer incentive, so the dealer is actually discounting the car $1500 as well.

BUT, I need more info before I can say whether $24,300 OTD is still just as good a deal! What does the $1815 difference (between $22,485 and $24,300) consist of? What is your sales tax rate and do you pay it on the full price of the car or did you have a trade that would reduce the taxable amount? What else is in that amount- any extra fees or charges?

BTW, what color is it? Mostly out of curiosity, but if it's the Pearl White that costs $200 extra....
    edited January 2011
    Thanks for the feedback-sticker is 25485 and they took off 3000 to net 22485. tax=1373.10, dealer fee is 399 and title is 42 for the OTD of 24300.

From what you mentioned there is another 1500 to work with? No trade -either cash or finance.

The car is the Mica Red-really like the metallic flake. Kind of a "young" color for a 49 year old guy but I like it!
    BTW-I am in the same market you are in so the incentives should be the same-I',m thinking 22,300 OTD which includes the 1500 cash to dealer incentive. Worth a shot.
    I noticed the "woodstock" in your user name and wondered if it Woodtock, GA...I'm a Cherokee County native, born and raised, I live up in the northwest corner of the county in Waleska, several miles beyond Reinhardt College. I moved away for about 7 years, if you consider Vinings as "moving away"! =)

I knew for certain that you had to live in Cherokee (or Cobb) based on the 6% sales tax rate. We're the only two counties north of Atlanta that aren't 7%...lucky us!

I took a look at the 2010 Mazda3 5-door inventory in the Atlanta area and it looks like this car is at Jim Ellis in Marietta....correct? There are only five 2010 5-door Grand Touring 6MT models in the state. Two of them are IDENTICAL- Velocity Red MIca, Bose/Moonroof Pkg, Technology Pkg- sticker price of $25,485. One is at Jim Ellis in Marietta and the other is at Moss Robertson Cadillac-Mazda in Gainesville. You might want to send them and email for a quote just to see what they might offer...if they go lower, you could either buy from them or get Jim Ellis to match it...just thought I'd mention that.

The Velocity Red looks awesome with the black grille and trim on the front- UGA colors! I have a Titanium Gray 2006 Mazda3 s 5-door with Black & Red checked cloth interior. I've always called it my UGA interior. =) Back in 12/05 when I was shopping for my Mazda, it wasn't easy tracking down one with the right colors/options/transmission and when you did, dealers weren't willing to discount them very much! I ended up going to Knoxville, TN to buy mine!

Let me double check the current incentives and a few other things and I'll get back to you very shortly.....
    The Dealer Cost on the car is $23,587 minus $1500 Dealer Cash for a total of $22,087. Here's how I arrived at that figure-
    Base Vehicle- $20,734 (same as invoice price)
    Dealer Holdback- (332) (% the MSRP that they get from Mazda)
    Options - $2,228 (invoice pricing)
    Regional Ad Fees- $207 (from TrueCar.com)
    Destination- $750
    TOTAL COST- $23,587
    Dealer Cash- (1,500)
    Adjusted Total- $22,587

So they're selling it at $22,485, which is $398 over true cost plus their $399 fee which means they're making $797 on the deal at $24,300 OTD! It's a fair deal as it stands, IMO. There may still be another $200 or so in wiggle room, if you're up for a little haggling...can't hurt!

Mazda also has a special low-APR financing incentive on the 2010 valid thru 1/31/11. It is 0.0% APR for up to 60-months PLUS $750 Customer Cash packaged with it. So your $22,485 could end up being only $21,735! To the best of my knowledge, you can use both the $1500 Dealer Cash incentive AND the 0% APR with Bonus Cash.

Getting the 0% APR deal and $750 Customer Cash requires you to use Mazda's "captive" lender. And this offer is only valid for "well qualified" buyers. With the $750 applied to the total, the payments would only be $392 for 60-months and that's before any down payment! If you put $2500 down, the payment would drop down to $350.

By the way, don't worry about the Velocity Red being a "young" color for your age! I've been seriously thinking about buying a new 5-door s Sport for months and I have my heart SET on one color- Celestial Blue! That's the 'electric blue' that's the polar opposite of 'subtle'!!! Not a color folks expect a 36-year old accountant to choose, but I love it!

But I'm leaning toward a 2010 Mazda6 i Touring Plus 4-door now instead of another Mazda3 5-door. If I get the MZ6, it willl be Kona Blue with Black cloth interior!
    Now my other decision is a new '10 the Speed3 w/Tech package that is discounted for OTD of 23616.-Good deal but do I really need the temptation of getting a "super speeder" ticket?

Tough decisions!
    Beside the 'Super Speeder' issue-

Fuel economy drops by 2mpg city and 3mpg highway
    18/25mpg vs. 20/28mpg

PREMIUM FUEL is required on the MAZDASPEED3

Here are conservative estimates at the additional operating costs of the SPEED3...

Extra costs over 5yrs/75k miles-
    Fuel- $2450
    Insurance- $1700
    Maintenance- 575
    Repairs- $880

FEATURES you would lose if you went with the SPEED3-

Heated, leather seats
    8-way Power driver's seat with memory
    Bi-Xenon HID (High Intensity Discharge) headlights w/ auto-leveling
    Auto on/off headlight control
    Adaptive Front Lighting System (AFS) - swivels lights into turns
    LED taillights
    Heated side mirrors
    Power Moonroof
    Rain-sensing wipers

One other thing to consider is the standard tires-

P225/40YR18 BSW performance
    Dunlop SP Sport 2050 (Ultra-High Performance Summer)
    $243 per tire at Kauffman Tire
    no treadlife warranty, avg. less than 30k

vs.

$120 each for P205/50VR17 Dunlop SP Sport Signature for the s GT 5-door
    They are a High-Performance All-Season with 60k treadlife warranty

Between the larger width and diameter and the much more aggressive 'Y' speed rating paired with the 'sport' suspension upgrades...very harsh ride that would get old very fast! =)

Consumer Reports also shows it as having a lot more reliability issues than the regular Mazda3. The engine in particular has been problematic in the MAZDASPEED3 and the CX-7 SUV.

We're too old for that crap!...and I'm 'only' 36! =)
  • garv214garv214 Member Posts: 162
    I purchased my 2010 Mazdaspeed 3 just before Christmas. It is black with the tech package. The dealer in Redwood City, CA had 2 on the lot and they matched the advertised price of another dealer in San Jose, CA ($21,800 ~$4K off sticker). Worked with the Internet Manager, Jessica, and it was the most pain free negotiation I have ever experienced in buying a car from a dealer.

I owned a Protege5 for almost 10 years, so I am very familiar with the Mazda product. Love the Mazdaspeed 3 thus far. Good power, nice handling, and good content for the price. Wasn't too sure if I would like the Smart Key, but I LOVE it now. I love being able to just climb in, hit the start button, and take off.

Gripes: Clutch pedal is a bit binary. Tough for me to get consistently smooth shifts (and I have been driving sticks for 25 years). Not an issue on the Mazda3 S I test drove however.... Fuel mileage is a bit disappointing so far for me (avg 22 mpg), but I suspect that will improve as the engine "breaks in". No water temp/oil pressure gauges...really???

All in all, a great car and a ton of bang for the buck. Very happy with it.
    I purchased the 2010 Grand Touring fully loaded-had them knock ocff another $475 off the price. I looked at the cost of ownership for the Speed and decided to skip it this go around since insurance with 3 teens in the family was scary.

The clutch was also an issue with the Speed since I do alot of driving in metro-Atlanta. I am from Cherokee county and have a stop and go commute from Woodstock to work-the Mazda3 manual is easy to shift and actually makes the commute more interesting.

First week(after teaching the kids how to drive a stick) my avg mpg on the trip computer is 26mpg-makes me smile. I know it will get better after the initial "fun" of a sporty little car wears off....that may take a while :)

Great car! BTW- Did purchase at Jim Ellis in Marietta-good folks to work with and didn't play any games.
    I agree with everything you note...that's why I bought the loaded 3-great car with plenty of "get up and go."

Got another $475 on the deal-dealer net was -46$ but that doesn't include
    "Mr. Ellis's" fee. Have some additional info in the thread when I replied to gary from CA. BTW-live in Woodstock-Towne Lake area...so if ya see a Red 3 in traffic on 575 could be me..with a grin!
  • garv214garv214 Member Posts: 162
    The Grand Touring is definitely a nice car. 3 teens in the house...yikes... I won't have to worry about that for a few years to come (mine are 5 and 4), but that is definitely food for thought when it comes time to replace the speed 3.

I am suspicious of my trip computer. The 1st 2 tanks have displayed 24+mpg, but I calculated closer to 22 mpg based on mileage and gallons used to fill the tank.

Congrats on your car!

Gary B
    You taught your kids how to drive on YOUR own car??? BRAVE MAN! =)

What part of town do you work in? When I first moved back up to the 'boondocks', I drove 108 miles round-trip every day to Windy Hill Rd. I was on the road a minimum of three hours and, quite often, closer to four hours. I realized just how supportive and comfortable the awesome seats in my '06 Mazda3 s 5-door were. But I also got so sick of shifting constantly in stop-and-go (gridlock, actually)! Thankfully, I only had to make that commute for eight months..

As for fuel economy, 26mpg is very good considering that the vehicle is still so new and you're probably still adjusting to it also. I average 25-27mpg overall in my 2006 MZ3 (2.3L 5MT) and highway trip mileage has never been over 29mpg. Then again, I always run 80-85mph on those highway trips, so the fuel economy would almost certainly be improved at a steady 70mph or so.

In stop-and-go driving, my mileage was rarely over 24mpg. But in exchange for a few mpg, you have extra power/acceleration readily available whenever you need it! As much as I loved my Hondas and Acuras, I don't miss waiting for the tach to hit 5000rpm to get any serious power!

Anyway, congrats on the new ride and the great deal! I haven't seen many Velocity Red MZ3s in the wild (even though they look awesome), so I'll keep an eye out for you! =)
    I have read a number of posts on Mazda boards mentioning the same thing w/mpg on trip comp vs actual calculated. Most from Speed3 owners. Have seen everything from 16-30. I am going to start a log to compare. Lots of variables that even the Mazda's "brain" can miss.

I have a 1971 Buick GS w/sb 350 and it ranges from 8mpg to 16 mpg-dictated entirely by how many traffic rules I break-so a "constant" with the Mazda makes me a little skeptical-cause I violate the rules in that too. :)

Teens(even w/o tickets)= automatic 25% increase-boys even worse. By the time yours are old enough to drive we will be plugging in our cars at night instead of filling up!

ZOOM ZOOM
    I work at 75/Windy Hill. SLOOOOWWW commute. Did see a guy in Town Lake with a brand new Speed3 Velocity Red-he gave me a somewhat condescending look!

I'm getting the windows tinted-35% smoke-nit mirrored. I think that will really make it neat. Found a guy who does a lot of dealership work who will do the whole job w/warranty for $225. I'll let you know if the work is good-the price seems fair for a professional installation.

Honk if you see Velocity Red!
    A dealer here in the Atlanta area has one remaining 2010 Mazda3 s Grand Touring 4-door in stock and they've had it on the lot for at least 10 months! Mazda increased the base price of this model from $21,500 to $21,645 as of 04/01/2010 and this car has the $21,500 base price. It also has the door-mounted rearview mirrors with the turn-signal flasher built-in, which was included on early production models then discontinued mid-year with no explanation....so it's definitely been there a while.

The color may be part of the problem, but it's actually the color I want- Celestial Blue! It's loaded with the Bose/Moonroof Pkg and the Technology Package also. The only problem (for me) is that it's a 6-speed manual 4-door sedan and I wanted 5-door with 5-speed automatic...but I still can't get this car off my mind and wonder just how low they might go on the price??? The sticker price is $24,840 and the dealer cost was $22,993. Cost minus the $1500 Mktg Support (Dealer Cash) AND $500 Owner Loyalty Cash (drive a 2006 MZ3 5-door now) brings it down to $20,993 dealer cost. But how much of a loss would they take to move it?

Celestial Blue was dropped from the s 4-door color options for 2011, which is a pretty good indicator that it didn't sell. Even if I could deal with the 4-door/manual, the question of resale value and would it be hard to find a buyer at all down the road!? But if the price was insanely low, under $19k OTD or so, I could get over all of my concerns....

What do y'all think???
    I work at 75/Windy Hill. SLOOOOWWW commute. Did see a guy in Town Lake with a brand new Speed3 Velocity Red-he gave me a somewhat condescending look!

I'm pretty sure that the Cherokee to Windy Hill commute is Purgatory, or one of the actual layers of Hell! =/

But at least Jim Ellis Mazda is near your office! If you use them for service or for any warranty repairs (hopefully not), they will shuttle you to and from work while they have your vehicle. If you ever have a warranty issue that requires them to keep your car overnight or longer, they'll even provide a loaner! They pulled a new Mazda6 off the lot for me to drive while they ordered my new engine back in 2008....and I drove it for just over three weeks until mine was fixed. That's a whole 'nother story, though....but at least it happened 800 miles BEFORE the warranty expired! =)
  • Kirstie_HKirstie_H Administrator Posts: 11,145
    If you bought a new small car in January, a reporter wants to talk with you. Please email pr@edmunds.com with your daytime contact information and a few words about your new car and your trade-in, if you had one.
    Thanks,
    Jeannine Fallon
    Corporate Communications
    Edmunds.com

MODERATOR /ADMINISTRATOR
    Need help navigating? kirstie_h@edmunds.com - or send a private message by clicking on my name.
    Share your vehicle reviews

The drive from Woodstock is Dantes level before or after the one where the wasps chase you for eternity stinging you on your neck and head!

Rain today-add another 35 minutes to the commute! :)
  • musicislifemusicislife Member Posts: 16
    My wife is looking to buy a Grand Touring sedan. She wants a manual with dune leather. The dune leather only comes in three colors, one of which she doesn't like. The other two are Crystal White Pearl Mica and Copper Red Mica. We live in Maryland. After going through the 'build your own car' routine and then looking through the dealer inventory within 500 miles of us, there's one white one in New York and a copper one in Massachusetts. That's it.
    I have a few questions: Can I get Mazda to actually 'build one' for us? If so, can I assume that would take away any leverage we may have about getting a good deal? Dealers want to reduce the inventory they have on the lot, so a special order car wouldn't help them.
    Typically, if a dealer doesn't have the car a buyer wants on his lot, but a nearby dealer does, they'll go get it for you. Would a dealer in Maryland bother getting one from Massachusetts, or would that be too much of a hassle? Would they charge me extra to have it trucked down here?
    Any insight before talking to a dealer would be appreciated.
  • musicislifemusicislife Member Posts: 16
    Nevermind my previous post. We found just what she wanted at Fitzgerald in Frederick.
    Since I'm already in the Price Paid category:
    2011 sGrand Touring, six-speed manual, crystal white pearl mica, dune leather, no tech package.
    $21276, which includes freight, but not taxes, tags and title.
  • jha222jha222 Member Posts: 6
    Hello, I want to buy a mazda 3 and this is my first new car.
    I contacted several dealers in chicago OTD for i-sport(auto) is always above 18k and i-touring above 19k.

The best offer I can get right now is a new 2010 mazda 3 i-touring auto transs.
    $18560OTD
    This includes all rebates, taxes and new plates.
    It also has Remote starter and door moldings.
    0% for 60 months through the dealer. (my credit sore is above 700)

I want to know if it's a good price to go. If not, what counter offer I need to give them.

however $1250 rebates include about $500 loyalty which I don't think I qualify. I am not a current mazda owner
    I asked the sales man about this via email but he left me a voicemail said his email is not working. It seams that what they want to do is get me to the store.

thank you guys
  • jca6jca6 Member Posts: 2
    edited February 2011
    Just got an mazda3 sedan auto i-touring today in northern California- $16150 excluding tax title license which was ~10%. 5 years 0.9%, zero down. I think there may be some new factory incentives out there, the dealer had a TON of them on the lot. The wouldn't budge on the hatchback though.
  • jca6jca6 Member Posts: 2
    I got a 2011 mazda 3 i touring auto today for $17933, including tax title and license, 0.9%, 5 years, 0 down. You probably can do better than your offer. I found an ad in a newspaper from a dealer that had $3000 off a base model that I didn't want and eventually got them to give that and a little more off the i touring. I think the key was having them run my credit and see it was decent, then bargain a bit, then my wife said she wanted to leave, so we got prepared to go and in that 5 minutes when we said we were going they came down like $2000. They printed a quote and we left and came back a couple hours later.
    In chicago, OTD 19500 with 0 APR.
    The dealer wont lower any more. Should I take it?
    quick update,

2010 s sport a/t mazda 3, $19250 OTD.
    Is there anyone else bought this model before and want to sharing your price?

Thanks
    In chicago I got my 2010 i-sport. base model auto trans.
    OTD 16270 including everything.
  • jellybeantoojellybeantoo Member Posts: 1
    edited March 2011
    Just got an 2011 Auto iTouring for $17,334 + TTL. I qualified for the 0.0% financing for 60 months, plus no payment for 90 days. Thanks to this site, I found out about truecar.com and saved an additional $1050 over the lowest price my local dealer was giving me. Had to drive 56 miles to get it, but worth the savings. Browning Mazda, in Cerritos, CA
  • gvelgvel Member Posts: 1
    2011 s sport a/t mazda 3 hatchback $19,000 0% 60 month
    03/07/2011
  • peter99peter99 Member Posts: 1
    mum , i am agree with you, hahaha :)
  • frednorris123frednorris123 Member Posts: 1
    Mazda3s Sport 5 door $19,300 OTD, 3k down 0% 60 months, 90 day deferred first payment. 680 FICO, kept saying they 'couldn't do' the 0% but eventually 'made an exception' after giving them the cold shoulder. Thanks to this forum for honest and real numbers / advice, really helped me out.
  • joexmaspunkjoexmaspunk Member Posts: 1
    I have wanted a Mazda3 hatchback ever since I saw them first came out. I like the new model (I like the toothless smile) and researched other cars around that price range for about 6 months. The M3-hb was for me. So at the start of March 10th, I was planning to get one. Here in my hometown, we have one Mazda dealership. The closest is in Abilene 90 miles away. Naturally, I went the one here first. It was a graphite-colored automatic s-Sport-model that I knew was on the lot since October. They were offering $21,235. They took $500 right off. We (my uncle came with) told them to give us something lower. They checked my credit and said I was eligible for Mazda’s March deal which was 0.0% APR for 60 months and 90 days until the first payment. We wanted more off, so we told him I was offering $8,000 as a down payment (I was not offering a trade-in). They took off $700 and explained how it was a good deal etc. We said sorry and walked off. When we got to my old car, they said okay $1,000 and that would only be good for today. I told them I will think about it. They called later that night about two hours later to see if I will take it. I never answered the phone. That is what they asked on voice mail. The next day I called Abilene and asked about the M3 s-Sport-model in celestial blue that has been up on the Net for about 3 days. I asked how much are they willing to take off from the sticker price of $21,640. They lowered it to $20,516. They checked my credit and told me I also qualified for the 0.0% APR offer. I told them I was going to put down$8k. He did not lower the price, but he told me that right off the lot price with taxes, fees, etc which was 22,064.74 and with the 8k-dp, my payments were going to be $234 for 60 months. My local dealership called again offering the same deal (the one that was only for yesterday). The sticker price was lower than Abilene’s by almost 300 hundred. However, they said the monthly payments were $241 . I wanted to ask them Why were they higher? But I really wanted to get off the phone. My uncle and I went to Abilene to check out the blue car in person. I loved it instantly. The blue was sharp and it had one mile. I asked for a lower price. They did not budge and I felt they would not. However, I liked this dealership and I felt the price was fair. I took it. I just felt the local dealership was giving me a BS story. Why was the monthly payment higher? Anyway, love the car.
  • mmmmmm Member Posts: 6
    edited March 2011
    I am thinking about buying a 2011 Mazda3 i touring 4D sedan. I live in central KY. I was surprised to see that the Edmunds' true market value for the base model is almost $600 below invoice! If I use a printout of this if I go to negotiate, do you think the salespeople will take it seriously?
    When I hear Central KY, I think of Louisville...so I did a little searching in that area and found a dealer with some potential deals...

It's called Oxmoor Mazda and located in Louisville, KY. They list new car inventory including 20+ 2011 i Touring 4-door AT models priced at $16,745! They should an MSRP or $19,745 and note a $3000 savings/discount below.

TrueCar.com is showing a "Best Local Price" of $17,414 for this car. That includes the $500 Marketing Support cash-to-dealer on the 2011 model. It also shows the Factory Invoice as $18,764 but the ACTUAL "Dealer Cost" is also shown as $16,980. The Dealer Cost is calculated based on Invoice minus Dealer Incentives and Holdback.

When I pull the numbers in Edmunds, it has a TMV of $17,885 with the invoice price showing as $18,544 and MSRP at $19,745. $500 of the difference between invoice and TMV is the $500 Marketing Support that Mazda is currently offering dealers on these models.

So I'd start by checking out those $16,745 i Touring models at Oxmoor Mazda and go from there...
  • mmmmmm Member Posts: 6
    igozoomzoom:

Thanks for your timely reply. It's been awhile since I researched car prices online and I didn't even know about truecar.com. I'm actually a little closer to Lexington than Louisville, but I saw on truecar's website that the Lexington Mazda dealer is "non-Certified," so if I do decide to buy I think I will start with Oxmoor.

Thanks again.
  • iaintdeadyetiaintdeadyet Member Posts: 2
    Bought mine in July 2010.
    List was $22,500 with moon roof/bose package,Auto
    I paid $21,100 but that was with loyalty bonus of $500.00.
    I added auto dimming mirror and remote start which they discounted 15% from list price which is much higher than if you can find one equipped from the factory.
    Only regret,I should have bought the 2010 GT model with power memory seats.Sure could use them seeing I'm 6'2 and my wife is 5'2".Too bad there no longer available on the 3
  • civiletticiviletti Member Posts: 86
    We bought a silver m3i touring yesterday from Blaine MacIntosh at Murray Mazda in Gresham, OR.
    Price - $15,450 cash before license, registration and processing fee and after $500 loyalty rebate.
    Experience - relatively painless.
  • st168st168 Member Posts: 1
    Hi!
    The $19,000 is a total that include everything (tax, tag, all other fees)?... I mean~~OTD!
    Thank you for your time!^__^
  • monkeygodmonkeygod Member Posts: 7
    It seemed most of the best pricing, at least the quote I get back from Houston dealership are around 19k OTD with 0% 60 months financing. They were offerring around 18500 OTD taking the incentives instead of the financing. Anybody able to get 0% financing for under 18500 in Houston area? Thanks
  • luna10luna10 Member Posts: 1
    looking to lease 2011 Mazda 3 i Touring, automatic in NJ.
    dealer offered a 36 mos, $207.60, with $1318 at signing.
    tried to calculate the lease payment using the worksheet on this site but i get a much higher number.
    list $19795, selling price $17746, 61% deprec, money factor .0095

GOOD DEAL???
  • aviboy97aviboy97 Member Posts: 3,159
    list $19795, selling price $17746, 61% deprec, money factor .0095

GOOD DEAL???

Considering there is about $1,00 mark up from Invoice to MSRP, I would say that is a pretty good deal.

What is the breakdown of the fees?
  • seaurchinseaurchin Member Posts: 57
    So you got iTouring for around 16K than you added tax and everything else and came out to 17K?

If i understood you correctly it seems like a magnificent deal.
  • elantra08elantra08 Member Posts: 15
    I havent see anything online or tv for a Mazda Memorial Day Sales Event... i guess with the mess in Japan, mazda is skipping the sales event this year, any thoughts? Thank You
  • aviboy97aviboy97 Member Posts: 3,159
    Mazda has not done annual Memorial Day events in years past. It's not all that surprising. BTW, the mess in Japan has had a severe impact on Mazda.