Edmunds dealer partner, Bayway Leasing, is now offering transparent lease deals via these forums. Click here to see the latest vehicles!

Nissan Titan Maintenance and Repair

Comments

• hogboyhogboy Member Posts: 84
    A new TSB was just issued last week on the brake judder fix.
    It is TSB: 04066C, dated 3/23/05.
    Here are the new part numbers:
    NEW BRAKE ROTORS AND PADS
    40206-ZC00A ROTORS
    41060-ZC025 FRT PADS
    44060-ZC025 REAR PADS
    41005-7S000 TORQUE MEMBER ANCHOR BOLTS.
    Way to go Nissan!
  • loudriverloudriver Member Posts: 3
    Has anyone had any problems with the interior? Some say Nissan skimmped on the interior and other places do keep costs low. Has anyone had a problem with the A/C knobs or radio knobs coming loose or braking? Has the seat material held up? Just when I think I have my mind made up.....!
  • akanglakangl Member Posts: 3,281
    Nope, no problems with either one of my Titans. One I drove for 15k, that was an SE with cloth seats. The new one is an LE with leather and have put 6500 miles on it, no problems with that one either. I prefer the leather over the cloth, it seems more comfortable.
    No problems here either. Have heard some people having problems with the finish around the steering wheel controls for the radio wearing off. I also believe most people have had some types of minor dash rattles. I just turn up the volume on the radio. If you're like a bull in a china shop then chances are you may crack one of the overhead storage bin doors.
  • seaag79seaag79 Member Posts: 1
    That's funny, my service rep tried to tell me my brake problems were my fault as well. I have an '04 Titan SE King Cab and it has been in the shop several times since I bought it in Sept. '04. I love the looks, power and ride but have had to have the rubber gaskets on the doors fixed, the rotors turned, brake pads replaced, master cylinder replaced and the doors are rattling extremely loud at city driving speeds. I have to take it in Monday for the doors, and just got the thing out of the shop for the master cylinder. I told them about the rattle beforehand, and was told they couldn't duplicate the problem. Looks like I have to take them for a ride while I'm driving it. Has anyone else had rattle problems (I've already read up on the brakes)??
  • ktmmarkktmmark Member Posts: 1
    I have had my titan in the shop 5 times for major warranty work. I have just returned from the dealer with new brakes, repaired steering wheel cover and unresolved transmission slipping and VDC and dash light problem. I had a complete transmission line failure 10000 miles ago (Nissan replaced the entire radiator because the cooler is integrated), and now Nissan will not admit there is a transmission problem. this 04 has 33000 miles on it. the dash light problem is related to premature brake wear and Nissan has a fix, but now only 2 of the lights come on and after 100 miles on the freeway, once i stop, it takes 4-5000 rpm just to get moving again. it feels like I am tied to a tree. the gas mileage is poor, the AC hisses and you can forget about Nissan paying for a rental. nice truck, but not ready for the public. I have had 2tahoe's and 2expeditions and never had warranty work done.
  • warpedagainwarpedagain Member Posts: 11
    Thanks, I'll take your advice and have my mechanic do it.
    Kieth I couldn't be happier with the truck. 2004 Titan 4x4 LE with crew cab, black (Galaxy) with chrome trim, tan/gray leather interior, fully loaded except for the NAV system and XM radio. MSRP was $36460.00 includes big tow package, Full Utli-track system, and NISSAN logo floor mats. I paid $31000.00 for it cash out the door. Beautiful truck with the black/chrome/leather combination. Don't mind the extra time it takes to keep clean.
  • titaneesetitaneese Member Posts: 43
    Sounds like a really cool Big Boy Toy. I have always owned Black and I have thought it was worth the trade off. Being extra work to keep looking good but looks better than anything else when you do. I have to admit though I am thinking of purchasing a red alert one this time they look good too. Getting $5460 off msrp is a great price so you must have some pride in your negotiating skills. That is a much better feeling than that I was a sucker feeling. I have made an an offer of $5400 off $33800 and they have not accepted yet. Thanks for the information.

Keith
    There wasn't too much negotiating going on. There was a promotional $1500.00 cash back offer at the time, which I wasn't sure I would get as we weren't going to finance the truck, but they did include it. It was in September and I told them I was considering waiting until December to take advantage of any year end sales of the 04's but he told me they weren't expecting any closeout deals because the truck was too hot and they were moving them off the lot as quick as they could get them. I gave them a number, and we each countered about twice. It was easy and smooth negotiating. I basically reached their bottom line and it was up to me to bite. The truck is so sweet, I knew it would be gone the next day if I didn't take it,and it was all I could have wanted for options and I didn't feel like ordering one. My girlfriend was there looking at the Armada's when it rolled off the truck, and had them hold it for two days until I could look at it. I knew right away I wanted it before I even cranked the engine
  • noelc1noelc1 Member Posts: 1
    I took my titan in today for another set of brake pads. This is my third time of spinning the rotors and pads. I only have 6500 miles on my truck. They call and tell me good news that they replaced the rotors, front and back pads, and did a brake pedal check and adjustment. This is supposed to be the permanent fix. I am only the third person in town to have this done. I will post and let everyone how they feel. Has anyone else had this done?
  • jfinjfin Member Posts: 1
    I just took my 2004 SE Crew Cab in for its third brake job, same problem, rotors warped. I just got word that it's done, and that they used the new brake kit from Nissan. We'll see. Overall I like the truck. The engine is great, and just jumps to life. There are some little squeaks out of the dash, and there is a flapping against the back wall of the cab. Some other little minor things, but overall, I like it (and it looks so much better than anything else on the road!)
  • obyoneobyone Member Posts: 7,841
    "and there is a flapping against the back wall of the cab."

Ever heard of axle wrap?
  • seawiz79seawiz79 Member Posts: 18
    I have been following the posts about the Titan for a few months now. I am wondering if the problems and the dealerships response to those problems are worth the truck. For those of you out there that have the Titan, knowing what you know today, and the experience that you have had at the service department would you still buy this truck?
  • obyoneobyone Member Posts: 7,841
    Yep.
    I also concur. Have been driving nothing but pick up trucks since 1978. All have had some little problems, some worse than others, but this truck is one kick [non-permissible content removed] vehicle. Even if gas goes to
    $5.00 a gallon. Different strokes for different folks. Take one for a test drive, then make
    your own decision. Test drove them all. Titan put the biggest smile on my face and earned my business even though I had to drive 40 miles to get it, and yes, the drive for service is a little inconvenient, but all things considered, (IMHO,) still worth it.
  • jdkx2jdkx2 Member Posts: 10
    I don't know.

I have had some serious problems with the truck that I have not seen mentioned elsewhere. For example, I stubbed my big toe when I was climbing up the ladder to get to my garage door opener to push the "smart button" so I could program my Homelink. That would not have happened with the Silverado because it does not have a homelink.

Another problem occurred the first night I drove the truck. A huge rectangular, orange pumpkin appeared in the back window causing a major leap in my pacemaker activity. The pumpkin turned out to be a reflection from the fabulous stereo. Now at night I just assume there is a full, rectangular moon.

The stereo has caused some amount of grief. I walk around with a constant smile after driving the truck. I am married and not allowed to smile. I tell her the smile is the joy of being near her. I am afraid to tell my wife that it is the stereo that is making me smile. The subwoofer unit is under the drivers seat. Crank the sound up and I am one happy dude. If that seat could cook I would dump the wife and marry the seat.

There are more problems but not nearly as significant as these. Would I buy another Titan. Absolutely but not until the subwoofer goes out and then the new Titan would have to have one.
    LOL, well, now that I have cleaned the soda off my computer I will reply.

My Titan has had issues.........both of my Titans have had issues, one truck was traded (because of the issues) for the other one. My second Titan I can honestly say was worse than the first one, but now that I have waddled through the problems its a great truck. My husband just rolls his eyes and keeps on driving his Dodge (where is that man's sense??). I told hubby that I would trade him before I gave up my Titan. The truck puts a HUGE smile on my face everytime I drive it, I love the stereo system (RF), love the power, yup, love my truck.

Would I do buy one again?? IN A HEARTBEAT!!!! :D
  • ben13ben13 Member Posts: 1
    I have the radio Rockford fosgate It is radio "C" in the owners manual 6 cd changer The question is I just bought this Titan and its great but how do you set the clock? Now I know what your thinking especially if you read there directions. It says to just push the hour button and the minute button. I did this and it set the time but there is one small problem after I set it it will not continue it just stays at 323 for example. Are you supposed to hit another button to enter it? I know on some other modles it says to but not on mine. I have had 3 people look at it all with the same comment in the beginning "your an idiot" but all three fell the same when I am harrasssing them because they to can not figure out how to enter it. It has said the correct time twice a day for 4 days can anyone help?
    sighned dunce
  • KCRamKCRam Member Posts: 3,516
    Would I do buy one again?? IN A HEARTBEAT!!!!

Jolie? The Chevy people would like a word with you ;)

kcram - Pickups Host
  • si88si88 Member Posts: 39
    I am now considering both the 4x2 Titan Crew Cab and Tundra Double Cab with all options, NAV, DVD, etc. Don't need to haul more than a small boat with family bikes and camping equip, etc...

What are some of the major differences that made you buy your truck?

I know Titan as more power but Tundra has a more refined smooth ride. I like the Titan's color choices better. With both equiped similarly it seems the Tundra is less expensive. What to do? :confuse:
  • jdkx2jdkx2 Member Posts: 10
    My choice was based on pure science. The Titan looks fabulous. The smell of the leather is dynamite. I simply could not live without the toys such as the rear parking sensor. But most important is that subwoofer under the driver seat. Sit in it, crank up the sound and you will be sold. See, pure science.
    Jolie? The Chevy people would like a word with you

LOL, too funny :P
  • hvan3hvan3 Member Posts: 630
    I came shopping for a Titan CC, but ended up getting the 05 Tundra Double Cab instead. The Tundra is currently in its 5th year production. Basically, it's bullet proof. I got the natural white DC with the TRD package. MSRP was $29,500. I bought it for $23,998 on sale. If you want a Tundra DC for $23,777, I know a dealer that always have 2 on sale.

The only reason why I crossed shopped between the Titan and the Tundra is because I like the rear window feature. It rolls down. I don't know why GM, Ford, or Chrysler didn't come up with that simple idea. Duh!
  • boomer1bboomer1b Member Posts: 316
    The track record of the titan scares me..............

But if that roll down rear window excites ya check out http://www.crlaurence.com They sell that roll down power replacement unit for most brand trucks.
  • utahmanutahman Member Posts: 2
    Just spoke to my local dealer who said that Nissan will be recalling all the titans for replacement rotors pads, control arms and some other things connected, ALL COVERED BY WARRANTY.
    Told the sevice tech that I was thinking about buying a tatan but had been concerned about the brakes. He felt it was nothing that should keep me from buying and that the brake situation will be resolved in May.

For what it's worth.
  • titanrocks1titanrocks1 Member Posts: 3
    do you know when they are recalling the titan
  • hvan3hvan3 Member Posts: 630
    Interesting. Do you know a good aftermarket dealer for moonroof? I would like to have a moonroof installed. I will be adding a factory style color keyed running board, custom leather cover seats, and eventually a moonroof. ONce I"m done with those, I'll add an aftermarket LCD/DVD player on the back head rests. Sweeet.
    Unless something has changed in the past 2 weeks, there will be no actual recall on the Titan brake judder issue. It is a Tech Service Bulletin.
  • utahmanutahman Member Posts: 2
    I don't know, all I know is I talked to the service dept a day or two ago and they told me there would be a recall and everything woould be covered under warranty. They told me the recall date would be in May. Don't know how to confirm this, but they are the ones who told me- said they wouold be replacing rotors, pads, control arms and a couple of other related components..
    Guess we will find out pretty soon.. ;-)

Steve
    Here's a copy of the Nissan Claims Bulletin on the brake judder. Hope this helps.
    Reference: WB/05-011 Date: March 16, 2005

TO: Dealer Principal, Service Manager, Service Advisors and Claims Administrator
    SUBJECT: Warranty extension for “brake judder” condition involving model year 2004 and 2005 Titan and Armada vehicles.

AFFECTED VEHICLES:

All 2004 and 2005 model year Nissan Titan vehicles.

All 2004 and 2005 model year Nissan Armada vehicles.

Nissan has developed new brake parts, including pads, rotors, and floating shims, that will be very effective in the repair of 2004 and 2005 Titan and Armada vehicles that experience “brake judder.” These parts will also be very effective in the repair of vehicles which may have experienced the incident after an initial repair. Nissan is presently working with its suppliers to expedite the availability of these parts for use in the repair of customers’ vehicles, but the initial availability of these parts is extremely limited. Significantly greater availability is expected to occur during May, with increasing availability thereafter.

In order to ensure that all 2004 and 2005 Titan and Armada customers are ultimately able to obtain the new parts if needed for their vehicles, Nissan is extending the warranty on these vehicles for “brake judder” to 36 months/unlimited mileage from the original in service date. All other terms, conditions and limitations of the Nissan New Vehicle Limited Warranty will apply to this extended coverage. Nissan will begin mailing notices to all owners of 2004 and 2005 Titan and Armada vehicles during May of this year as parts availability increases. In the notification letter, Nissan will advise owners that the limited warranty on these vehicles is extended as it pertains to repair of a “brake judder” condition only, and that Nissan will correct the condition if it should occur at no charge to the owner throughout the extended coverage period. Sample copies of the letters will be made available to Nissan dealers prior to the mailing.

As this warranty extension is effective immediately, dealers should continue to repair all customers’ vehicles which experience the incident using the most current applicable Nissan repair procedure. For vehicles built before June 30, 2004, the correct repair is set out in Technical Service Bulletin (TSB) NTB04-066b. For vehicles built after that date consult the appropriate Nissan Service Manual. When the new parts become generally available Nissan will issue a new TSB setting out the proper procedures for making repairs with the new pads, shims, and rotors.

This warranty extension will ensure that customers continue to receive a timely and appropriate repair of their vehicles throughout the transition of production and increase in availability of the new parts. It will also ensure that any customer who may experience a recurrence of the incident after receiving a repair using the presently available parts and procedures will still be well within warranty and able to obtain the new parts as production and availability increases.
  • zapper1zapper1 Member Posts: 13
    American Sunroof Co. makes a few different styles of sunroofs for many vehicles.
    And even engineers/retrofits most of them for all auto companies as well as convertibles too plus Pop-up and sliders...............Do a search for ASC...........
  • cheungcheung Member Posts: 4
    Thank you folks.

I started feeling the vibration on my steering wheel during braking about two weeks ago. The 04 truck only got 13,000 miles and it really puzzled me that the brakes will wear out this quick. Lucky that I read this forum because I was going to spend my own money to do a tire rotation and balance. I'll just wait for the recall now.

TC
  • accumacaccumac Member Posts: 16
    Dont wait for a recall, take your truck in to your dealer and tell them that you have the brake judder and then they will do the technical service bulletin related to the brake judder. I have had the latest repair (new set of front rotors and turn the back rotors as well as new pads and hanger bolts). So far so good but it has only been about a thousand miles. I am on my third set of rotors, Nissan says this is the repair that will stick, I hope so. I am no longer getting a loaner truck from Enterprise rental but am given a loaner Altima by my dealer, I am impressed and at about 700 miles a week the gas milage is very good! ;)
    TC, don't wait on your brakes. Some dealers are only putting the original temp fixes (just turning rotors and pad replacement,) on the brakes until you have been in two times for the same problem before they will order the new parts on the current TSB. Most dealers are only getting a couple of
    the new kits a week until supply can be met. I would get my case documented with the dealer now. You may even get lucky and get the new TSB on your first trip.
  • ljcpepljcpep Member Posts: 1
    My Titan is also hard on the brakes because of the small rotors that don't handle the heat generated by the force to stop this beast (that I love so much). Nissan is about to release a notification about this fix in May. The radio problem may be the feature they call "speed sensitive" volume. If your have the navigation option, it is either in the system settings or just keep pressing the large tone control knob to the right and you will run across this setting. It can be turned off.
  • wiselwisel Member Posts: 1
    Did you ever get the B-LSD Light issue fixed? My '04 Titan started doing that earlier this week and I just made an appointment with the dealer to get it fixed. It would be helpful if I could tell them what the problem is beforehand.

I also have trouble with my window switches occasionally, but not enough to be concerned with. I also have the brake shudder issue that seems to be common. Can't wait to get that fixed.
  • wpatterson1wpatterson1 Member Posts: 6
    I stopped by the dealer in Little Rock last week and their service advisor informed me that Nissan is not letting the dealers stock this so called brake fix kit. They say that when a Titan comes in with "brake judder" they are to try the first fix of turning the rotors. If the same vehicle comes in again, the dealer has to put the vin number and the rotor thickness from the first repair attempt on the order form. Then, they will call me when the brake kit comes in. 5-10-15 maybe even 20 days or more is what they said. Funny how since this brake business started the factory hasn't called me anymore asking how I like my titan. I'm sure that is just coincidence. I really like this truck, but I also love my 22-month old twins so I hope this works or the next (3rd) time it will be a Lemon Law claim.
  • ortizseortizse Member Posts: 1
    I've had similar problems with my Titan CC. As far as the clicking sound, I discovered that sound my accident as I moved my cell phone by the radio. The interference from the phone's signal causes a clicking sound that comes out of the speaker. I was placing my phone on the space right above the radio. Brake dust, I got it; vibration, I got it; rough ride at higher speed, I got it; poor gas mileage, I got it; break problem, I got it too. Somehow, the truck still feels good but it would definitely feel better if Nissan would just fix the annoyances. Word of mouth is always the best advertising.
  • jackreese1jackreese1 Member Posts: 1
    I have a 2004 Titan king cab and when I apply the Brakes at any speed I get a shimmy in the front end, I only have 3500 miles on it has anyone else experienced this problem
    Jackreese2000@aol.com
  • pawneecountypawneecounty Member Posts: 1
    I asked the two main Nissan dealers in Tulsa about the brake problem and got two different answers. Both avoided saying how widespread the problems are. I'm now at about 12,000 miles and due for my second try at fixing the shudder problem. I'll take it to another dealer this time, who has promised to use the "kit." The new information I'd like to bring to the discussion is that three times in the 12,000 miles I have experienced complete pedal-to-the-floor brake failure. This doesn't seem related to the shudder problem. The brake pedal goes completely to the floor as if there is no brake fluid. Then it "catches" and slams me against the windshield (a little bit of an exaggeration). The list of other goofy annoying stuff is long, but brake failure would seem to me to be pretty serious (as in getting the thing out of my life), and am wondering if anyone else has had this sort of brake problem.
  • draymond2draymond2 Member Posts: 134
    I took truck in 2 months ago re: brake shudder, tech said new parts are on the way, will not be available until May. Should be a TSB out shortly after I talked to her. Called last week about new parts, tech said bring truck in, not authorizing new parts, just turning rotors... When I questions about the new parts, said Nissan not authorizing the new parts at this time.

When I went to the dealer today they turned my rotors, I told them I would probably see them soon. They said Nissan wouldn't authorize the new parts until the rotors were at certain point of dis :mad: reapair. The technicians seemed frustrated that they had to tell me. They told me they expect to see a lot of Titan owners in the near future.
    Tell your dealer he is full of ka ka. People are already getting the new brake fix. Some dealers will fix on the 1st complaint, others 2-3 times. Here is doc directly from Nissan. Your dealer is
    definitely giving you a snow job big time. I'd go somewhere else for service.

Reference: WB/05-011 Date: March 16, 2005

TO: Dealer Principal, Service Manager, Service Advisors and Claims Administrator
    SUBJECT: Warranty extension for “brake judder” condition involving model year 2004 and 2005 Titan and Armada vehicles.

AFFECTED VEHICLES:

All 2004 and 2005 model year Nissan Titan vehicles.

All 2004 and 2005 model year Nissan Armada vehicles.

Nissan has developed new brake parts, including pads, rotors, and floating shims, that will be very effective in the repair of 2004 and 2005 Titan and Armada vehicles that experience “brake judder.” These parts will also be very effective in the repair of vehicles which may have experienced the incident after an initial repair. Nissan is presently working with its suppliers to expedite the availability of these parts for use in the repair of customers’ vehicles, but the initial availability of these parts is extremely limited. Significantly greater availability is expected to occur during May, with increasing availability thereafter.

In order to ensure that all 2004 and 2005 Titan and Armada customers are ultimately able to obtain the new parts if needed for their vehicles, Nissan is extending the warranty on these vehicles for “brake judder” to 36 months/unlimited mileage from the original in service date. All other terms, conditions and limitations of the Nissan New Vehicle Limited Warranty will apply to this extended coverage. Nissan will begin mailing notices to all owners of 2004 and 2005 Titan and Armada vehicles during May of this year as parts availability increases. In the notification letter, Nissan will advise owners that the limited warranty on these vehicles is extended as it pertains to repair of a “brake judder” condition only, and that Nissan will correct the condition if it should occur at no charge to the owner throughout the extended coverage period. Sample copies of the letters will be made available to Nissan dealers prior to the mailing.

As this warranty extension is effective immediately, dealers should continue to repair all customers’ vehicles which experience the incident using the most current applicable Nissan repair procedure. For vehicles built before June 30, 2004, the correct repair is set out in Technical Service Bulletin (TSB) NTB04-066b. For vehicles built after that date consult the appropriate Nissan Service Manual. When the new parts become generally available Nissan will issue a new TSB setting out the proper procedures for making repairs with the new pads, shims, and rotors.

This warranty extension will ensure that customers continue to receive a timely and appropriate repair of their vehicles throughout the transition of production and increase in availability of the new parts. It will also ensure that any customer who may experience a recurrence of the incident after receiving a repair using the presently available parts and procedures will still be well within warranty and able to obtain the new parts as production and availability increases.
  • yknotyknot Member Posts: 1
    I had the same problem. The first two times I took the truck to the dealer, they did the "judder" fix. I told them that was not the problem.

After the third failure, I started lemon-law. The regional tech rep was called in. After he told me that there wasn't anything wrong, I made him go out on another test drive. That time, it failed on them.

The problem was with a valve in the power boost. They replaced the entire boost unit.

Now, I do have the "judder" problem and another problem with the truck stalling when I try to enter traffic. They told me to turn off the DVC. That works but I am not satisfied with a work around.
  • cheungcheung Member Posts: 4
    I took my 2004 in at 12000 miles for a similar problem. The dealer turn the front rotor and changed the pad and the problem went away. They said the rotor was out of round. But according to INFO on this board, Nissan has a better permanent fix coming in May. Take your car to the dealer and ask for a warranty claim.
  • littletitanlittletitan Member Posts: 4
    Does anyone know where I can purchase a bed mat for my Titan. I looked around on the web and none of them has one on the market.
  • xpresidentsecxpresidentsec Member Posts: 1
    Thanks Utahman,
    I currently live in Germany and my 2004 Titan has 9000 miles on it. Currently it is shuttering in the road so bad that I'm concerned about driving it. I just got off the phone with Nissan 1 and they will not replace the brakes because I currently have the vehicle in Germany this is unacceptable. And to think I was going to buy a Toyota before I left the States and now I'm starting to wonder if I should of. I'm hoping that forums like this one will get use the support we need over seas, I would hate to have something happen to my wife and child while driving the titan. They said that I could pay for all parts to be shipped to my APO (military) address and also pay for all the repairs to the vehicle and after all the bills have been paid I could submit paper work back to Nissan and if someone thought it fitting to pay me back then I could see a check in the mail in about a year. Again, if this is the way Nissan is going to treat there Nissan (military/gov/civilians) drivers than we should maybe join together and never buy Nissan Vehicles????? Thanks again and I will look foward to hearing from other Titan owners.
  • jshepjshep Member Posts: 2
    My Titan sounds like a diesel at idle. The noise is not as bad in neutral or park but once you drop it into gear the diesel sound gets much louder. The dealer has already done the purge valve relocation for the exhaust. The noise never changed after this was done. I have had the truck in 3 times now and the last the dealer could say is they have no idea what is causing the noise. They asked that I wait until Nissan comes out with a service bullitan, until then they can't do anything. Anyone have any suggestions as to what this could be caused by? Any help would be greatly appritiated!!
  • jshepjshep Member Posts: 2
    If you read the letter sent out to all nissan reps. as posted on this site, there is no "recall". They are just extending the warranty for 3 years unlimited millage after the last brake service. If you take your Titan back to the dealer they should fix the problem under warranty . As long as you're under the max millage for your warranty. My Titan had the same problem. I took it in to the dealer and they told me they can only turn the rotors and replace the pads. They told me that after the third time the rotors were turned they could apply for an upgrade rotor but until then they could not replace the rotors.This may have changed buy now. My last service was about 2 months ago. Hope you get your problem resolved !
  • labradorlabrador Member Posts: 11
    Had the pulsating feeling at 12000KM about two weeks ago in the brake pedal, advised the dealer and parts were ordered. Received a call a couple of days ago advising that parts were in. Not sure what the parts are but I assume that they are as per the referenced bulletin which includes rotors. The rotors have not been cut.
    I now have a noisy A/C unit. Sort of a hissing noise. I have a hissing noise when I drive between 50 -60km hr, by releasing the gas pedal it goes away. I have a burping noise when I start the vehicle, noise also occurs after the vehicle is shut of for about 5 minutes. (Sounds like a very upset vehicle)
    No shortage of issues with the vehicle.
    I damaged the bedliner with some cargo that broke loose. Any suggestions for repairs.
    My engine / exhaust is also noisy, very anoying, even worst on Gravel road. My young son thinks that it is cool but I like a bit of quiet time.