Edmunds dealer partner, Bayway Leasing, is now offering transparent lease deals via these forums. Click here to see the latest vehicles!

Chevy Aveo Hatchback

Comments

• andy_handy_h Member Posts: 49
    Holy Cow Wave54, that is the first thing that you said that is good about the Aveo.
  • wave54wave54 Member Posts: 211
    It's a love/hate relationship -- some aspects of the car were well-thought out and executed, but the steering and suspension are a major source of frustration (and hard to ignore).

The engine seems to be a little trooper, though -- starts instantly, uses no oil and runs well all the time on any brand of gas. Never a hiccup and I'm on original plugs and wires at 86K miles.

Still waiting for someone - anyone - to come out with aftermarket shocks and struts, which would probably make a big difference in the handling. It's the 4th model year coming out now after all!
  • flaaveoflaaveo Member Posts: 161
    Wow! lots of miles in 1 year. BUT you should not have starting problems so fast. Yes you could have carbon deposits,but it wouldnt make it not start,it would make it run rough. Pumping a fuel injected car? Give me a break! You do have the extended waranty 5 years 50 or is it 60 thousand miles..i forgot that to. I still dont know if it is 50 or 60 thousand miles. But I'll run out of time long before miles. Check out the lemon law 'restrictions'. Being that it is only 1 year and it has been in for repair that many times for the same thing...you probably have a case for a totally new engine,or a new car! I mean a new engine out of the crate from Korea. If they cant fix this problem, they have to follow the what the lemon law says ,each state is a bit different,BUT I am sure it is 3 tries or 5 days in the shop for the same problem and you are protected under the lemon law . It is a long process,probably, but I bet you are entitled to a new engine if they can't fix it. And they obviously can't. You didnt buy a 'cheap' economy car, to put premium gas in it! And nothing else is working? Unless they replace that fuel pump next. I say, tell them to do that,and you get a loaner car for the 1-2 days it will take to replace it..and make them drive it for a few days..and make sure it doesn't stop on them! Let us know what happens.
  • Karen_SKaren_S Member Posts: 5,092
    A large local newspaper is looking to interview 18-25 year olds on what type of car they are looking to purchase. Please send an e-mail to ctalatiedmunds.com no later than Thursday, August 24, 2006 by 2:30 PM PT/5:30 PM ET containing your daytime contact information.
  • rhonda10rhonda10 Member Posts: 21
    I was just looking over the Edmunds Aveo forum and came across your inquiry. Although I see that you are having problems, can you say overall that you have liked the car. I test drove one the other night and fell in love. I am considering either the Aveo or the Honda Fit am have been trying to read all of the user reviews on both vehicles that I can find. Because I currently own a Chevy that has been a rock solid good truck with currently 80,000 miles, I am not shy about buying another Chevy. I have also owned in the past a Toyota, Honda, Subaru [current car], Nissan, and VW. Your honest opinion would be appreciated.

Now with respect to the Lemon law, as long as you have taken your vehicle in for a specific problem during its warranty period, you still have a claim for that problem specifically regardless of whether your warranty expires. I know because I not only work in a law firm, but am currently awaiting a decision from a vehicle manufacturer on a lemon law claim that I am pursuing. I studied the California Lemon Law extensively. Prior to submitting my demand letter, my vehicle had been in the shop on 4 separate occasions, 3 of which times the dealer claimed it was fixed. My vehicle ended up being at the dealer for a total of 28 cumulative days. I had only owned it for a little under 3 months. Per California you only have to give a dealer 4 attempts for the same problem and/or had your vehicle in the shop a total of 30 cumulative days before submitting a lemon law claim. I believe that for a serious problem that could potentially cause death, you only have to give a dealer 2 attempts to fix it. Good luck.
  • Kirstie_HKirstie_H Administrator Posts: 11,146
    A tv reporter seeks to interview sub-compact (Aveo, Fit, Versa, Yaris) drivers who live or work within 25 miles of Manhattan. Please send your daytime contact info, location and vehicle make/model to alex_cohen@businessweek.com and/or jfallon@edmunds.com no later than Tuesday, August 29, 2006.

MODERATOR /ADMINISTRATOR
    Need help navigating? kirstie_h@edmunds.com - or send a private message by clicking on my name.
    Share your vehicle reviews

Hey, did you guys know the new Aveo has 37 mpg?
    2007 Aveo5 mpg. are: manual 27/37 vs. auto 26/34

2006 Aveo mpg. are: manual 26/35 vs. auto 24/34.

I would think real world mileage for both years is at least 2-3 mpg. lower for both city and highway, which is still better than the 19 I am currently getting in my Subaru Outback that is a manual transmission.
  • photograntphotogrant Member Posts: 2
    Well my '04 aveo just cost me 1600 dollars. The timing belt went and the values bent. Got a value job done and asked my mechanic when the maintenance on the belt was required. The owner's manual says 60,000. My car has 93,000.I did some research and California law requires timing belts to last up to 105,000 miles. It looks like GM went cheap and did not upgrade the belts. My car was checked the last time I bought it in for service and my mechanic said all my belts were fine. I am thinking about filing a class action lawsuit against GM. This could be a huge problem for aveo owners. I commute over 100 miles per day that's the reason for the high mileage.
  • muffin_manmuffin_man Member Posts: 865
    Unfortunately, I don't think that path is going to work for you. Every automaker with a timing belt requires 60k, I highly doubt you have a legal option on this. You didn't perform required maintenance.
    Poor Aveo to have an owner like this. :sick: :cry: It would be a miracle if my Aveo hit 93,000 miles :) without changing the timing belt.
  • poncho167poncho167 Member Posts: 1,178
    50-60,000 miles belt change for all of these small cars.
    Unfortunately, many people will delay timing belt replacement thinking that 60K is a suggestion rather than a MUST DO. I probably would have let it slide too if I hadn't already had one fail early (just noise - no breakage).

I'd like to see ALL manufacturers go back to the long-lasting timing chains instead of a $25 rubber belt that can ruin the valves well before any other engine component will fail.

It would actually be a selling point -- owners who have a mechanic or a dealer performing their service would save $1000-$2000 over the lifetime of the vehicle @ $350-$500 per replacement.
  • canuck785canuck785 Member Posts: 160
    got a question...
    I keep seeing in the "specs" of the aveo something called "privacy glass"..what is that? tinted windows?
    anyone knows??

on another topic, I am trying to understand how dealerships are thinking following yesterday's experience...
    back in June, i wanted to test drive a aveo5.
    I saw one at that dealership, stop by, and bla bla bla...ask to test drive it, was told
    -" everybody is out for lunch, come back later!"
    ooooooookkkkkkkkk

stop by the same dealership yesterday, the same car (an icelandic blue LT unit) is STILL on the lot...

so i thought i could try to test drive it and being that it was 4 pm, i figure no one would be out "for lunch"...
    so again all the bla bla bla for a couple of minutes and here comes the test drive question...
    this time i was told
    " THE BATTERY IS DEAD, someone left the lights on"
    and that all he said!!!
    not sorry for the inconvenience or would you like to make an appointment tomorrow i'd be glad to have you try it..NOTHING!
    I asked- "really? the lights were left on? surprising since this car has day time running lights..."
    his reply was " well it must have been the dome light then"
    so,I was left, standing there, looking like a fool for wanting to test drive that car!
    my husband, who is from the area, told me not to waste my time with this dealership that they were know in town to be [non-permissible content removed]@%&&%, guess what? he is right!
    luckily, I have 2 other chevy dealers withing 25 miles that i can deal with!

anyone had a similar experience? it made me so mad!!!!
    I just purchased a 2006 Aveo LT Hatchback and my back hatch window looks slightly tinted.

With regards to the treatment you received at that particular dealer, although it is a shame, when all is said and done it is their loss.

The treatment I received at my dealership was very good, which is how it should be. Go somewhere else if it is indeed an Aveo that you want.

Good luck. :)
  • oyveyooyveyo Member Posts: 12
    Dealerships make less than $400 on a new Aveo bought by a negotiating buyer. They put their efforts into SUV's and trucks where they can get over $10K in profit. Aveo buyers aren't worth their time (which sometimes can work to your advantage). I bought mine by telling the salesman, "I know there's no profit in this car for you so, here's my cash offer..." Sold in 22 minutes. He won and I won.
    I believe all of the windows have a light tint and that's what they mean by privacy glass.

That dealer has got some issues and I would avoid them.
    Whatever the case, every car sold is a profit. I do agree with the fact that most Chevy dealerships are far more interested in the every day Truck/SUV buyer. That is truly where their bread and butter is. On the other hand with gas prices continously rising and the demand for the smaller subcompacts increasing, that soon will change. Either way I hope you are happy with your Aveo.
    lol hello again rhonda!! :)
    you got my point....that dealership lot is full of trucks (tahoe at 50,000$+ and flat beds!!) and only a few cars...even if gas is now down at 2.25$ here, it will go back up and ppl are starting to look into fuel efficient cars like the aveo, that i see more and more on the road since this summer.

I have been to another chevy dealer couple of months ago and tried a vibe, the guy was really nice and we will buy there!

thanks guys for your comments!
    I just realised that the LT trim is no longer available on the aveo5 2007!
    only SVM and LS...humph!

time to get one LT before they are all gone!!! ;)
  • csandstecsandste Member Posts: 1,866
    Can't imagine why they took the sedan only upscale by adding a phony looking typical Chevy front and rear clip. All this does is make the customer base of their hatches disinterested because they neglected to improve the interior (and the 07 sedan DOES have a nicer interior). Hopefully this will all be corrected by the 08's.
  • normcnormc Member Posts: 2
    I've been to the dealership 2x now. I've told them each time that in my opinion the car idles high(around 1000rpm). I'm not sure if that's a normal idle. Anybody?

I've heard(not from the dealer) that it could be the Idle Air Controller(IAC). You all have mentioned it before but have talked about it in the sense that your car is almost stalling.

I'd like to see if any of you are having this problem too.

06 Aveo Hatchback, 7500 miles. Crap Mileage :mad: .
    Hi. My 2006 hatchback with automatic idles at about 900 rpms with the A/C on or off. So I think 1,000 is running a tiny bit high. It is very smooth at 900. It starts off in the morning at about 1,100 for only 1 minute. Then it drops fast to 900 rpms. It should be adjustable, go to the dealer and use that warranty!. And I see in your post you also get poor mileage, I get crappy mileage as well! Seems 90% of us do. I finally am getting a 'high' of 19 mpg with all city driving with the A/C on and driving like a little old lady. I only have 1,570 miles on my car,it is going to take years to hit the 'break in mark' of 5,000 miles for me. I only drive in the city and only like 2-5 miles a day! So I get this mileage. BUT I was hoping for high 20's in this little car and tiny engine. But it is still a lot more than my Ford Ranger truck I traded in, even though gas prices are dropping like a stone here in Fla.($2.55) as of 9/06, I am sure it will never go back to $1.25 a gallon..so...I like my little Aveo. :) But your idling is a bit high. Go get it adjusted. THAT'S what the service dept. is there for...for you to get your car repaired and they have to address your concerns.
    That is one of the reasons that I went ahead and purchased the 2006. I did not like the thought of having to special order a sunroof. Anyway, I also read that Chevy decided to increase their drive-train warranty on all 2007 models to 100,000 miles, which I wish would have been the deal as well on the 2006. Anyway, thus far I am very happy with my car and the mph that I have been getting which is consistently 26-28 with mixed city/highway. :)
    I am shocked at the mileage that people are not getting. Am I the only one consistently getting 26-28 city/highway mileage. Poor mileage is something I would definately address with the dealer, especially if you think you are having excessively high idling. Maybe something is indeed wrong with the vehicle. Good luck.
    i just saw that too 2 days ago! (the increased warranty) that made me finally decide!
    i am gonna get the aveo! ;)

i was looking at suzuki because of the longer warranty but now, no need to!
    ( i will hit the 100.000 miles before 5 or 7 yrs anyways)

only thing is that I have to get an 2007, i was planning on getting on good deal on a "leftover" 2006... :(

concerning the mileage:
    I know 2 ppl that own aveos and they are both getting high 30's on the highway...
    one says he almost gets 40 MPG! ( he has a 2006 LS auto tranny)
    the other one drives a 2004 LT 5spd and is also getting great MPG.
  • randydriverrandydriver Member Posts: 262
    I own a 2004 LT with a 5-speed and getting about 40mpg on the highway on trips.....I get about 29-31 around town. But the tires that came on the car really suck.... :surprise:
  • normcnormc Member Posts: 2
    I got into a co-workers Aveo just to check the idle and it was the same as mine. I asked someone else what the idle should be for an Aveo and they said around 700 manual and 1000 auto. Well, I'm at 900(checked today).
    As for the MPG I'm checking into getting an aftermarket exhaust system. I just tried a K&N filter and it was horrible. It took about 1/2 a tank to go 100 miles on the highway(not city). However I noticed that with the filter I didn't have response on the highway(when accelerating) and thats why I think that there was too much air going in but not enough getting out. I did have more response in the city. I'm going to try the K&N again after I finish this tank of gas. A mechanic told me that this car is meant to run hot, so if I put Premium gas then the engine doesn't run hot and therefore the gas mileage will be affected. The computer in the car needs to relearn all the changes.
    90% of the owners I have seen on this board are not getting the poor mileage that was recently mentioned. I have read all the posts and there is only a small percentage that has mentioned poor mileage. The owners review section toward the top of the forum has several mileage figures posted.

Is the 100,000 warranty only for 2007? I thought it was retroactive for any 2006. I am probably mistaken.
    The grade of gas shouldn't effect how hot the engine runs. That car was ment to run on low octane fuel so I wouldn't change that. You may want to change the brand of gas you use. That may be the difference maker.

I know far back in the forum there was a couple of people who had older model Aveo's that had there computer reflashed at the dealer because of poor mileage, and that seemed to help. Supposedly there was a service memo in 2004 about Aveo computer flashing for mileage issues.
    from what I read on the GM/Chevy site, it is only for the 2007 models. the question about 2006 models was answered in the FAQ on the site and it was saying that this new warranty was only available for the 2007 models.

http://www.gm.com/warranty/index.jsp?brandid=vs&lang=en&cmp=gm_com

ps: i took the liberty of changing the title of the post since i was the original writer of the " privacy glass" and i think we are done with that topic ;)
    50-60,000 miles belt change for all of these small cars.

Additionally, if the belt drives the water pump (as it does in the Aveo), replacement of the water pump is recommended with every other timing belt replacement.

Just had both replaced at 93K at a private repair shop and was fairly pleased with the cost -- $385 incl. tax. The dealer wanted $500 for the belt replacement alone. First belt was replaced at 43K under warranty.

A good guide to locate which cars have timing belts or have "interference" engines is located at Gates.com -- download the pdf file for reference.

Timing Belt Replacement Guide
  • toomuchrocktoomuchrock Member Posts: 19
    i've went to my dealer on 4 seperate occations begging them to do something about the mileage... I've brought receipts and begged and everthing... They kept telling me there were not bullitins or psi so there was nothing they could/wanted to do.
    I called gm customer service, and after that they test drove it 20 miles and claimed they got 40mpg. First of all i dont think its long enough to get an accurate estimate, secondly, there is no way. I drive the care very gently and the most i have ever gotten on a tank was about 27-28mpg, and about 20-24mpg is what i average.
    They told me to bring it back again, so i did. And they did the exact same thing, even though they promised they were going to run it at least 100 miles and hook it up to machines and do tests and what not.
    That time they basically told me i'm a moron that doesnt know how to drive and doesnt know what i'm talking about.
    I don't really want to cause a fuss because i know the owner of the dealership, and he really jumped through hoops to get both me and my dad a car at a great interest rate, but i'm really upset.
    I know the mechanics get paid on commision, and i'm thinking this is the reason they aren't wanting to spend any time on my car. I just want this fixed, and really don't know what to do at this point. I don't have the time (i work and am in nursing school) to drag this thing up there every week to have it just sit in their parking lot while they pretend to do work on it, but i want something done.
    I have copies of my receipts from the times i've filled up, and the amounts i've gotten on those tanks. The people at gm customer service keep trying to buy me off with a free oil change. But i really do feel like i am not getting what i paid for.

What do you guys think i should do.
    I think you should try a different dealer and see if they have heard of anything. As mentioned earlier, some model early model Aveo's had to have the computer reprogrammed to correct the mileage problem.
  • busirisbusiris Member Posts: 3,490
    I have an '05 hatchback LT with automatic and consistently get 26 mpg in-town, during the summer with A/C running (I live in upstate South Carolina)...about the same on the highway with the A/C, but without the A/C in winter mileage jumps to the low 30's.

I consider myself an average driver, usually going the speedlimit or whatever the prevailing traffic is running.

Have you tried filling up at a different gas station? Considering the small size of the gas tank, does it look like the amount you are paying for equals the amount of gas you are actually getting?

I ask this because I recently read an article that discussed the method used to determine how gas is dispensed, and it brought up several ways discrepencies can enter into the amount reported.

Just a thought you might wish to consider.
    I drive the care very gently and the most i have ever gotten on a tank was about 27-28mpg, and about 20-24mpg is what i average.

Is this an auto or manual transmission, are you using A/C a lot, and what type of driving conditions?

If your driving is primarily short trips in heavily congested city with A/C running, you may not get any better.

Also, do you calculate your mileage out or estimate from the fuel gauge? I shared a subcompact company car with another driver who SWORE it only got 20 MPG, but the actual calculations of mileage divided by gallons to fill showed 32 MPG.
  • toomuchrocktoomuchrock Member Posts: 19
    calculate on fill up by miles driven on the tank...

Trips about about 7-10 miles a apeice... sometimes Ac sometimes not. Haven't used it but twice in the last month and mileage is still the same.

And actually I read somewhere that it was best to use the same place everytime to get gas so thats what i do. They say its better for your engine.
  • dkuhajdadkuhajda Member Posts: 487
    26MPG city AFTER the car has reached full operating temperature and you are mostly driving at 40MPH with few stops. Given that most cars during the first 4 to 5 miles of warm up only get 75% of city fuel economy, 19.5MPG. Averaged out with the 26 MPG after it is warmed up the last 2 miles, 22-23MPG average is about right on the money.
    Well it still sucks...to be polite. But it is now sticking around 19mpg, with all city driving,A/C on, and driving like a little old lady! Now that summer is finally over. I can actually ride without the A/C on sometimes for up to 5 mins! As soon as we have our 1 month or actual cool air,I can roll down the windows to! The front bumper has to be repainted, under warranty. The bottom 'rung' on the bumper,the air intake,is looking 'mottled',so I took it back to my dealer and the body shop guy saw it and says they will repaint it and I get a loaner for as long as it takes to repaint. Not a good sign that the paint is fading on the most 'protected' part already! The hood is another matter. I have sent the estimates to repair the lines that the hood bra embedded into the clearcoat,and sent the bra back...now I wait to see what the company will do. All 3 estimates were over $500 to repair the hood! Amazing what a $24 vinyl hood bra can do in damage. It's under warranty, the bra warranty, I just hope this comapny sticks to it and they pay for damages that I didnt cause. They better cut a check to pay for it,or its Judge Judy time! I bought a hood bra to protect the paint,only to have it ruin the paint! So I should get the refund on the bra, and the lowest estimate to repair it. I'm sure they will drag their heels. But they have all the things they requested,and now I wait. We shall see what I get. I am going to spend that money on a clear 'bra' to be applied to the hood. It doesn't hurt the paint and it can be peeled off years later and the paint will be the same color as the rest of the hood,and it doesnt flap in the wind as you drive. And you cant even see it. But ti is expensive, but if this comapny pays for the damage it caused, THEY will be paying for it :) . Even light city driving is obviously enough to cause damage with a hood bra! :mad:
    The body shop should have told you to leave the bra off the freshly painted hood for at least 90-days and no waxing. A factory paint job also takes a couple months to cure properly.

I don't recall your first post about the mileage, but do you do the basic maintenance on it such as the tires, oil, air and oil filters, etc. The tires are the most important to watch especially here in the Midwest were the cool weather causes you to lose more air faster. My tires were off about 5 psi on my Chevy p/u last week. Also in the winter in most parts of the country the gasoline grade is changed with more ethel added to help with cold starting, etc., thus deminishing fuel mpg even more.

I like the idea of the clear sticker protectors for hoods and wheel wells. I haven't seen much advertising for them though.
  • annalise75annalise75 Member Posts: 5
    I am having the same problem with my 2005 Aveo hatchback! It only has 15,000 miles on it and I've taken it in to the dealership 2 times for problems starting the engine. They couldn't "recreate" the issue and after looking under the hood said they couldn't find anything wrong with it! I'm totally frustrated with the situation and don't know what to do. Did you ever find out what the problem was with your Aveo not starting? Did it get fixed? Help! :confuse:
    I have a 2005 Aveo hatchback, 15k miles, still under warranty and have had to take it to the dealership 2 times because the engine has problems turning over sometimes. They couldn't "recreate" my issue and after looking under the hood couldn't find anything wrong! They said the next time I had trouble starting it to have it towed to the dealership. They already checked the battery and ruled it out, I mentioned it could be the fuel pump, hoses, etc. and they said it all looked fine. I think they are either feeding me a line or think I'm crazy because it always starts just fine for them! Has anyone else had this problem? Have they fixed it? Help! :cry:
  • bowsersbowsers Member Posts: 14
    Notice: 2004 Chevy Aveo owners - Some 2004 model year Chevrolet Aveo vehicles may have a condition where the fuel tank gas cap wont tighten properly, or the fuel cap wont come off, or is broken. These conditions may also cause the illumination of the Malfunction Indicator Light (MIL). Additionally, please be aware that the fuel cap may not seal adequately to the filler neck if pushed down when being tightened. Do not apply a downward force to the fuel cap when tightening.
    General Motors is providing owners with additional protection for the fuel tank cap. If this condition occurs on your 2004 Chevrolet Aveo within 10 years of the date your vehicle originally placed in service or 120,000 miles, whichever occurs first, the condition will be repaired for you at no charge.
  • bowsersbowsers Member Posts: 14
    Notice: 2004 Chevy Aveo owners - Some 2004 model year Chevrolet Aveo vehicles may have a condition where the fuel tank gas cap wont tighten properly, or the fuel cap wont come off, or is broken. These conditions may also cause the illumination of the Malfunction Indicator Light (MIL). Additionally, please be aware that the fuel cap may not seal adequately to the filler neck if pushed down when being tightened. Do not apply a downward force to the fuel cap when tightening.
    General Motors is providing owners with additional protection for the fuel tank cap. If this condition occurs on your 2004 Chevrolet Aveo within 10 years of the date your vehicle originally placed in service or 120,000 miles, whichever occurs first, the condition will be repaired for you at no charge.
  • randydriverrandydriver Member Posts: 262
    Yeah I got that in the mail today....I am going to stick the letter in my file for all my car stuff. Just incase.
  • guestguest Member Posts: 770
    thanks for the reply but I don't think it pertains to me...my Aveo LS is a 2005...
    just wanted to update my post and say the problem is fixed! :) I have an aftermarket CD player the previous owner installed that was incorrectly wired and was causing the engine to not turn over at times. I can't believe I didn't think of this earlier or that the dealership didn't catch it either. I had a feeling the two might be connected when every time I turned the engine off none of my radio settings were saved. It all makes sense now and I see more than ever that only a professional or a person with good knowledge of stereo installation should be fiddling around with such things! ;)
  • Karen_SKaren_S Member Posts: 5,092
    A reporter from a national news magazine is hoping to talk with consumers who have just downsized their vehicle from a SUV (preferably large) to a small, compact car. Please reply to ctalati@edmunds.com no later than Monday, December 4, 2006 with your daytime contact info.
  • crstwgncrstwgn Member Posts: 1
    I just recently am running into the same problem. I have a 2006 Aveo and am having problems starting it. But one difference is that mine Stalled while i was driving and then wouldn't turn over. but if i let it sit for a moment it starts right up. The first time it happened was 3 days ago and its happened 3 times now. Everything under the hood looks fine. I've had my aveo for 6 months now and i bought it brand new from the lot. i had the after market cd player installed 4 days after i bought the car stereo at a car audio shop and had them install it. I don't know what to do. the closest dealership is 85 miles away!
  • jworsleyjworsley Member Posts: 7
    I bought a brand new 2004 Aveo in 7/2005 off the dealer lot. Several months later i started hearing popping and creaking in the front suspension area, it got worse in the months to come. Finally took it in after a year of driving. Here is what happened
    1)Dealer decided it must be the Bushings and they replaced them, bad move bushings dont wear out in only months, Anyways Fix 1 didnt do very much
    2)Turned it back in and they checked their TSB list that indicated to replace control arms. This was on their work order and receipt they gave me,, For some reason they Instead decided to only torque control arms., bad move .... still didnt fix it. Fix 2 failed
    3)Turned it back in for third attempt, This time I pointed to GM TSB instructions on their own work order and said they might want to try that one.

Ill post here when i get the car back and hopefully i will have positive results otherwise im heading for lemon law activity.

PS Problem is awefule crunching on just the slightest of turns at very low speeds or over bumps. Passengers even notice it and inquire. Other than this the car has been pretty amazing,, wish they could just fix this suspension thing once and for all or put me in a new car!