Edmunds dealer partner, Bayway Leasing, is now offering transparent lease deals via these forums. Click here to see the latest vehicles!

Infiniti QX56 Prices Paid and Buying Experience

Comments

• schkabschkab Member Posts: 4
    Car Man---

It's Schkab-

Here's the MRSP and Selling information related to my posting above...

MRSP is around 56000 with selling price at 49000.

Thanks for your help again.
  • kwinnkwinn Member Posts: 11
    I was just offered 45,950 for a brand new 2006 qx56 with dvd and 2nd row bench seats(MSRP 56200). Is that a good offer? i countered with 41,500. However he said he couldnt go any lower. But i still think they could do better than 45,950. What you guys think? It was on the list as the worst car for 2004 and 2005 by consumer reports which i really dont respect that much. but still. provided its almost 07 and they still have a few qx56 left from 06 and the quality issues should give me more leverage..
  • jhaganjhagan Member Posts: 3
    MSRP 58030
    Init cap cost 55700
    Residual .51
    Money Factor .0020
    Term 36 MONTH
    Trade IN 18000 (I owe 8800)
    Cash down 1000
    15000 MLS/yr
    Sales Tax 711.27
    Payment 669.30

Thanks for your help!
  • momto2boysmomto2boys Member Posts: 8
    Okay folks, heres the scoop. Good deal or not????

2007 QX56 4X4

All the normal bells and whistles along with:

DVD Mobile Entertainment System
    Moonroof
    Splash Guards
    Cargo Mat
    Cargo Net

Silver Graphite with Graphite Interior.

MSRP: 56,880
    INVOICE: 52,125

My Price 52,000 +tax & license.

Another dealer just called at the last minute to offer $50,900 or $51,500 to add the adaptive cruise control. I don't know how that's possible. (Under invoice on a 2007?)

HELP!!!!
  • dolitskydolitsky Member Posts: 4
    anyone know the current money factor and residual for a 36 month lease on a 2006 and 2007 qx56....I am looking at trading in my 2003 land cruiser and dont want to get screwed by the dealer....thanks
    You can get a fully loaded one for 50,900. I just pulled out of a deal cause I was unsure if the body style would change in 08. Also check carsdirect.com.
  • wjp4343wjp4343 Member Posts: 1
    Want to lease a 2007 before end of year;
    15k mi./yr.
    only upgrades are sirius and moonroof.
    Lease terms 36 or 39 months
    Credit Score 745-750
    Trade In- Credit est., $2,000.00
    MSRP says $52,420.00
    Invoice says $46,688.00

Wanted to see what the current MF and Resid. are for this SUV through infiniti before year end (specials), and what I need to do to be around $600.00 per month. Also, where should I be for Initial Cap Cost.
  • fevernomicsfevernomics Member Posts: 2
    Walked into the dealership without any research whatsoever as we just wanted to see one. Salesman gave it away so we took it.

'07 QX56 Tuscan Pearl Purchased 01/16/07

MSRP $54,140
    Purchased $46,635

They financed us at 5.8% as they matched the Capital One financing through Costco that we had already gotten pre approved for.

They had a million of them on the lot so they had the exact one we wanted with Entertainment System, Sattelite Radio and all that.. Infiniti makes it so much easier than all the others by making most upgrades standard.

Awesome experience!!
    The 2008 is marketed as being all new but I can only see the interior differneces from the photos.

http://www.nissannews.com/infiniti/2008vehicles/qx56/index.shtml
  • ellwellellwell Member Posts: 1
    What dealer on long island?
  • nichatnichat Member Posts: 1
    Hello,
    Could you share the name of the dealership and state? I'm looking/buying and would love to contact them! That's a great deal! I'm so willing to travel to get a deal for my dream car!!
    thanks
  • wanttobuyansuvwanttobuyansuv Member Posts: 3
    Looking to see if this is a good deal. '07 Qx56 with all options, DVD, sunroof, navigation, satelitte radio, 2nd row split bench. Current offer on table is $48.9K + tax and title

What do you all think?
    Why doesn't anyone ever state if they are purchasing a 4X4 or a 2X4? Should I assume if you don't say so that you are NOT purchasing a 4X4? If that's the case, then I still believe I got a great deal on my QX. Although my dealer, Nielo Infinity is in Northern California.

By the way....love the ride. My Jaguar is sitting abandoned right now. Anyone want to buy IT?
  • wanttobuyansuvwanttobuyansuv Member Posts: 3
    My $48.9K deal is on a 4x4 AWD with MSRP $57230.
  • airvaniairvani Member Posts: 11
    I am so. cal. The dealer incentive on 07 is up to $4,000.00 off now. With costco pricing, the offer I have on the table right now is $43,800.00 which includes the sunroof, splash guards, and cargo net. Has anyone gotten a better deal than this? I know the invoice pricing states the vehicle with these options before the rebate is at $46,700.00 But is that the true cost?...I know the dealers get floor and other incentives from manufacturer. Plus with the debut of the 2008 model in April, does anyone think that there would be better incentives if I wait.
    thanks. Please provide name of dealership and city if you have a better deal
    I also wanted to know what the quality issues are that some of the msgs. refer to. Someone mentioned that the Consumer report rated the car in 2004 and 2005 as being bad?...is that true? why?...any help would be appreciated. The only downside so far for me seems to be the gas mileage. I think it is nice that car comes with Back up camera, Nav., leather, chrome all std. which is usually ala carte with other makes.
  • readyalreadyreadyalready Member Posts: 22
    Airvani, what so cal dealer is that?

I have to believe that the incentives will get better as time goes on, but that sounds like a pretty good deal.
    the dealership is Infiniti of Tustin. Costa Mesa Infiniti has also come close to that.
  • salazar17860salazar17860 Member Posts: 1
    Coconut creek infiniti,the leader in volume in all the of us in south florida....they have me at 3800 under invoice for ANY instock QX

Hope this helps
  • snoopy10snoopy10 Member Posts: 4
    The Consumer Reports rating on the 2007 is very bad. I have a '97 I30 that I wanted to replace with the QX56 if I can get a good deal. (My plate is "AND B OND", so I really want to keep it!) What I have read so far, though, is steering me away and towards the MDX. I've read that there have been a lot of braking problems and some elecrtonics issues. I can't understand how the M35/45 is a CR Best Buy, but they can't get the truck right. I think BMW or Mercedes had the same problem.

Is this truck that unreliable? I think I read in a review that it is "three times more likely to have mechanical problems than the average car". I had a Pontiac Grand Prix 10 years ago and don't want to pay $50K for a truck and go through that hellish ownership experience again.

Any help? Current owners?
  • kbeesleykbeesley Member Posts: 2
    Our best offer is $47800 currently with $8,000 dealer incentive on a buy. What is costco pricing?
  • kbeesleykbeesley Member Posts: 2
    We are looking at buying a 2007 QX56. All I read is about people that say they have problems! Does anyone like theirs? We really like this car!

The 2008 QX56 is suppose to be released mid April 2007. Just been told it's been pushed back b/c there are so many 2007's left. Does anyone know the real scoop?
    I just talked to the dealer in Barrington IL. They are supposed to have the '08 in stock in May. Might be worth the wait.
    $8,000.00 dealer incentive?...where are you getting that from? Please let me know. Insofar as Costco pricing is concerned, as you may know, Costco is a giant member retailer like Sams Club etc. Their pricing is dealer invoice which must include the shipping costs plus $500.00. The dealerships do not give you the costco pricing over the phone and you actually have to go into the dealership to find out, which I did. Hope this helps.
    I like this SUV very much too. For the price, I think it has a lot more standard features than Toyota, Lincoln, MBZ, and BMW. I had a 2001 X5 which was very costly. I am not going that route. My brother is a service advisor at MBZ dealership and always tells me the horror stories about Mercedes since the take over by Chrystler. I like the Toyota Sequoia, but it looks too outdated and the features and the looks are not (in my opinion) nearly as good as QX, though it is a a reliable car.
    I know that the brakes on the 2007 model are bigger & presumably better.
    I got my QX56 in late December. It is clear that I could have made a better deal if I waited until after Jan 1 but I am STILL overwhelmingly happy with my decision. This car is incredible. I love the handling, the styling, the comfort, towing capacity is HUGE. It's all great. NOT ONE PROBLEM AT ALL! My kids love it, my husband loves it. It doesn't have the "ghetto" appeal of the Escalade or the "snob" appeal of the Mercedes. It doesn't have the "boring" factor of the Sequoia or the Land Rover and it isn't the "flavor of the week" like the Range Rover. I like it because it isn't the car that everyone else is driving...it's comfy, classy and as far as I'm concerned it's the "total package"!
    That's right folks! 4,000 miles and I rear ended a Nissan sedan on the freeway. (With my children in the car) Yes, I've done it again...every car I've owned has to go through the same test. Usually around 3000 miles I crash but this time I made it to 4K! I have to say that the Infinity stood up to the test beautifully. I was moving at a decent rate of speed glancing at the creep who cut across my lane when the cars in front of me stopped. I layed on the brakes, went into a skid (that was alarmingly straight) and plowed into the Nissan which in turn plowed into the car in front of it. The Nissan folded up like an accordion and was totaled.....Airbag exploded, horn blowing, trunk disappeared, hood bent in half...the works. Not sure about the car in front of it and the damage there but my QX56 has just gone for an estimate and the damages total......drumroll please...... $2,800. My grill wasn't even damaged! (Now I'm not sure just how fast I was going when I went into the skid but the marks on the freeway are very short....and I WAS on the freeway driving at freeway speeds) Thank goodness my kids were safe thanks to their seatbelts and the TANK they were in...glad they weren't in the sedan!! I'm convinced that the safety I feel driving my infinity is well worth the extra cost of fuel. Did I mention I love my Infinity?
    Thank you for sharing your stories. It is nice to hear good things about this car in lieu of all the bad ones floating around.
    I totally agree with you regarding being unique in this car, as I also think it is classy and the "total package". Thanks to you people, I am getting convinced to buy one.

Does anyone know of the factory incentives for the month of April?
  • mjtaysdadmjtaysdad Member Posts: 9
    I just purchased a 2007 QX56 4WD with Sunroof, DVD, and cargo mat for $47900 plus tax and title.
    Since I haven't seen many others posting their prices here recently I thought I would add my info to the community.

I love this car -- looked at a broad range of SUV's before buying (Escalade, LX470/Sequoia, Expedition, Tahoe/Yukon, and MDX)....just felt the QX was the best balance of luxury and price.
  • cottermcotterm Member Posts: 14
    I am happy all of you are safe, however, you prove the argument of many against SUV's. Bad drivers in a tank make everyonhe else less safe. You made the point that you are crash prone. Perhaps a stripped down SUV with less electronic goodies/toys would have been a better choice.
    :-)
    The discount as I have been told by Infiniti in Southern Ca is $4,000.00 for purchase and $3,000.00 for lease.
  • josh4584josh4584 Member Posts: 2
    I just got one today. MSRP was 52 and change. base 2WD with sunroof and splash. I traded in a 2004 S40 2.4i, the gave me 14K for the trade. I walked out paying 29,300 out the door.
  • rgnyrgny Member Posts: 1
    just bought a 2006 demo 6k on odometer. black with some added options dvd player, splash guards ,pinstripes and mats and tinted windows for $42,000. happy with this. pick up tomorrow.
    This response is classic! I'm absolutely baffled why or how you made a connection between electronic gadgetry/toys and the crash that I outlined in my post. The accident had nothing to do with gadgets and it proves absolutely NOTHING that you presume it proves. That comment is laughable. Everyone in the accident walked away uninjured. Perfectly safe, thank you...(Thanks to my Infinity or perhaps thanks to driving skills which prevented a much larger accident from happening on a VERY BUSY freeway) which is why I posted the string in the first place. Hopefully my post was useful information for other owners or those considering owning the QX56. It held up and handled like a champ! It's pathetic and very telling that you should choose to be condescending and insulting in your reply. "Mom - Bad Driver". What a hoot!! I hope you find yourself clever because I'm pretty confident that everyone else capable of the simplest of thought processes realized that your post was simply an attempt to to make yourself look impressive. Sadly, you have done just the opposite. Frankly, if I had to profile you I would imagine you are; male, balding, thick around the middle, working in a cubicle, mortgaged to the hilt and married to someone who keeps you in your place....which helps explain your need to behave like a complete ninny on a discussion board meant to be helpful.

:P
  • brianz910brianz910 Member Posts: 2
    OK now I am in hysterics laughing and just have to weigh in. My first thought to your original post was that if you have this strong of a crash history then perhaps your driving skills are limited. But I was more offended at the tree hugging SUV banning sissy who although respectful in the text of the post tried to use the strength of the QX56 as a reason why others are in danger. We the owners of the QX56 should not have to buy small uncomfortable and unsafe cars to be the same as all those who cant afford the QX. Thats typical liberalism/communism and the "if we cant all have it then nobody should" mentality. I traded in an 04 Yukon for my QX and mainly FOR the safety features. The "electronic gadgets" of rear view camera so I dont back over my 2 year old, the extra airbags, the all wheel and 4 wheel drive, the self leveling rear end when I haul my sportbike. I wanted a quality SUV and thats why the Yukon had to go. I liked knowing about your crash experience because it re-affirms the fact that my family rides in a
    "tank" on family trips. Personally I store my QX in a heated garage and use it only for special occasions or bad weather.
    I also agree with all above that comments by "COTTERM" was also inappropriate and self-serving. Leave your thoughts about how people drive for another forum or where people care about your comments, not here. It is simply inappropriate. Plus, if you do not like SUVs with lots of gadgets, then what are you doing in this forum?
    Thanks to all for the support. I genuinely posted about the accident to illustrate the safety of the "tank". I am so happy that I was in it and not in my Jaguar when I pulled my "woman driver" stunt. If had been more manipulative I would have blamed the accident on someone else and not opened myself up to the nasty "bad driver" comments in the first place. BUT, I'm not, and I wasn't. And Brian, I love the comment about not being able to afford the QX. That thought occurred to me but I didn't post if for fear of being branded a "catty bad mom driver". But now that you mentioned it I just had to put that little blip in about my other car. =) LOL! Have a great day all...and Happy Trails! :shades:
  • kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 237,100
    I'll have the final post on our little divergence from the topic.

While the sturdiness of the QX56 is admirable, if you don't want your driving critiqued, then you might not want to post that 4000 miles is a new record for driving without crashing. Accidents are sometimes unavoidable, but that is some kind of track record. :surprise:

We all have the right to drive whatever we want, but the car you hit crumpled like that because it was designed to.. to save the occupants from harm. Also, an admirable trait.

Anyway.. since I'm the host, I say our little tangent is now over.. Back to Prices Paid, please!!

regards,
    kyfdx
    Host-Prices Paid Forums

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

Edmunds Moderator

It's nice to know the QX fared so well in an accident. Mine will be used a lot to haul scouts, baseball players, etc., so that's a big plus. Too bad about the jabs you took for your posting, but at least no one was hurt in the accident.

I'm looking for any more reliable input...good or bad. At this point I am waiting for the 2008, which should be in the Chicago area by May I am told. I've had a great experience with a ten year old I30 that I really want to stay with the brand. The car won't cut it anymore though...I need the space. My Corvette is too small too (couldn't pass it up) LOL

Any real life experience would be great!
  • kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 237,100
    Infiniti OX56: for general discussion about the QX56. Reliability, safety, MPG, etc.

Thanks!!
    kyfdx

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

Edmunds Moderator

• arisg19arisg19 Member Posts: 3
    i paid 50000.00 out the door at infinity of lisle.. last saturday 4/21/07 brand new 2007 with 12 miles on the car....
  • ringleader6ringleader6 Member Posts: 43
    Did your dealer tell you they received a $5,500.00 credit for all QX56 in stock April 2 ? and that there was 60 month financing available at 2.99% and all of the 07 models have been delivered to the dealers, 08 is on line and in production. Not much change at all expected again, so the extra incentive may be the best way to go if you are looking for a deal. The 2.99% amounts to real money over 60 months, and there are not many times you can get both the cash incentive and finance incentive combined. Usually you have to choose which.
    this is in response to "ringleader6". Is the incentive now $5500 for april. which state are at? They have in So. Cal. told me only $4,000 off for purchase and $3,000.00 for lease. are these crooks holding back? Please let me know where i can verify your information. I appreciate it.
  • arisg19arisg19 Member Posts: 3
    yeah, they did tell me that's why i got mine for that amount 50,000 4wd dvd sunroof mudguards and i got that 2.9% financing.. i got from infiniti of lisle it is in illinois
  • ringleader6ringleader6 Member Posts: 43
    Sorry, I do not read this forum weekly. Mine was purchased in Montgomery, Alabama. The rebate is levelized in all states,just like delivery. You can ask the finance and insurance manager to see the spiff sheet from the factory. It will list all dealer incentive for the month on each vehicle. Nothing fancy, just a letter size sheet in plain english. Many dealers do not tell their line sales people about many of the spiffs, just makes more profit for the dealership, and this is also why the sales manager can make or break a deal by having this ace in the hole to work with. The sales person I worked with in Birmingham could not believe it when she learned of the spiff from me. It is also difficult to qualify for the 2.9 @ tier 0 credit. It takes a very high beacon and is not negotiable, whereas credit can move up to tier 1 to make a deal if marginal score. I traded a 2004 QX56 with 52k miles for a sistership 2007 for 20k out the door, loaded the financing to take advantage of 2.9
  • honaker1honaker1 Member Posts: 1
    I am being told by dealers in the Dallas area that the current incentive is $4000. Does anyone know if the $5500 figure quoted earlier was accurate? I can't imagine that the incentive went down. It seems lke the dealers around here still have PLENTY of these units in stock, but one of the dealers (who shall remain nameless), quoted me a price of $5000 less than MSRP. Assuming the $4000 incentive is accurate, the dealer's only kicking in $1k--AND they told me that was absolutely the best they could do. Needless to say, I will be allowing them to keep the one that they wanted to sell me (incidentally, they have the biggest inventory of all the dealers in town--go figure).
    If Infiniti is planning to start selling 08's in June, it looks like there are still plenty of 07's on the lots. If they were to increae the incentive, when would that normally happen--at the first of the month?
  • rrwinkrrwink Member Posts: 3
    What was the sticker price on this car? Probably $56,880 or $57,230, depending on whether you got XM radio with it. I am seriously looking and this will help me a ton.

07 with DVD, Sunroof but no XM stickers for $56,880.

Also, how do you like your new ride?
    I got to $49,000 and got 2.9% financing. I have everything but XM. I got it in Hoffman Estates IL. I think with the 08's coming in they are dealing big time.

The ride is awesome. A little getting used to after having an I30 for 10 years, but it is an awesome truck.
  • rrwinkrrwink Member Posts: 3
    Thanks for the info!! $49,000 before taxes or including taxes.

The way i read the other post was $50,000 out the door (taxes included)