Edmunds dealer partner, Bayway Leasing, is now offering transparent lease deals via these forums. Click here to see the latest vehicles!

2013 and earlier BMW X3 Prices Paid and Buying Experience

Comments

• kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 235,200
    Great info.. Of course, the tax rate isn't 5% any more...

Another point: Just because the tax has to be paid upfront, doesn't mean you can't roll it into your lease's cap cost, and add it to the monthly payment.

regards,
    kyfdx

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

Edmunds Moderator

• timmbojtimmboj Member Posts: 123
    Hi kyfdx:

I'm gonna try and scoop up on an 05 X3 3.0 lease before end of August. Do you know of any particular fees that apply only to Tennessee? I still don't understand tax. Our rates are 8.25%. Someone once told me that cars in Tennessee are only at 6%.

I believe I've got all the MF, Residual, MSRP, Invoice info I need. Its all the other fees I'm afraid of.

Thanks!
    Not sure about TN... I'll see if I can get dwynne over here to help you out.. He lives in TN, and has leased cars there, recently...

regards,
    kyfdx

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Edmunds Moderator

• dwynnedwynne Member Posts: 4,018
    The state tax rate is 7% and is applied to the monthly PAYMENT. It also applies to any cap cost reduction you make - any money paid at lease signing to reduce the cap cost (NOT acquisition fees, dealer fees, etc).

You also pay the local option tax up front (the city/county part of the sales tax). This is your local tax rate (your rate - 7% state) on the first $1,600 and 2.75% on the next $1,600. In my county, the local rates is 2.25% on top of the 7% state rate, so the up front local option tax due on a car SALE or LEASE is $80 ($1,600 x 0.0225 = $36 + ($1,600 x 0.0275 = $44) = $80).

If your local tax is 1.25% on top of the state 7%, then you would pay $64 in local option tax, 7% on any cash you put down to reduce the price of the truck, and then pay 7% on whatever the payment works out to be.

Example: $300 and month payment = $321 ($300 x 1.07) with tax.

Dennis
  • rgottheimrgottheim Member Posts: 7
    I'm wondering if the following is a good deal on X3 3.0 in NY.

X3 3.0 - [non-permissible content removed] Silver, Grey Leather, Cold Weather package, Satellite Radio, Privacy Glass

MSRP: $40,450
    Cap Cost: $39,400
    Residual 60% - 15K
    Money Factor: .00100
    Price $452
    39 month lease

Price does not include
    $625 acquisition fee
    $500 Security Deposit
    $452 first month
    $1528 - NYS Taxes @ 8.375%?

I'm not knowledgeable about whether this is a good deal or not. Any help given would be very much appreciated.
    Hi Dennis, Thanks.

Yes, 9.25% total tax in Knoxville (7% state, 2.25% local).

7% tax on the monthly fee. I can remember that part.

I'm a little confused in the first $1,600 and next $1,600. What are these? Where does this $1,600 figure come from? Or do i simply pay a one-time $80 fee for local tax no matter the cost of the car?
    If you BUY a car (or anything else) the state part of the tax is 7%.

In your case and mine the local tax is 2.25%.

On large ticket, single item purchases (a car, plasma TV, etc) the locals can only collect on the first $3,200 of the item.

So if you BUY a car you would pay 7% on the full purchase price, and 2.25% on the first $1,600 and 2.75% on the next $1,600 ($80 total).

On a lease, it is done more or less the same way. Rather than have you pay 9.25% on top of each payment, they have you pay the local option tax up front ($80) and only add the state tax to the payment. This is to your advantage in almost every case. For example, if your payment was $500 for 36 months you pay $535 x 36 = $19,260 + the $80 up front. If they taxed local on the payment, then you would pay $546.25 x 36 = $19,665 which is more money.

Obviously, on a higher dollar car with a payment this would save even more (on a $1,000 a month lease it saves over $900 over the course of a 36 month lease).

Does this make sense? You go ahead and pay the local tax on the first $3,200 of a single big-ticket item up front, then avoid the local tax for the rest of the lease.

So just figure on $80 for the local tax, plus tags, dealer fees, lease acquisition fee, etc at signing, then 7% on top of the monthly payment for state tax.

Dennis
    Perfect. Thanks!
    All your numbers are accurate and result in the correct payment... I'd say your selling price is at least $1000 too high....

So, maybe the same payment with only $2100 due at signing, instead of $3100 would be a good deal...

regards,
    kyfdx

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Edmunds Moderator

Kyfdx:

Thanks for your reply.

I understand what you're saying, and it's good to see the numbers make sense and it seems that the dealership is being fair, but aren't those costs which add up to $3100 sort of fixed. Should I concentrate on getting the cap cost to be lower and getting a lower monthly lease price? Or am I just missing something.

Thanks again.

-rgottheim
    You are correct... those costs are fixed... But, some or all of those costs could be added into the cap cost and rolled into the monthly payment...

The end result, is that they have to lower the selling price by $1000 to achieve that... Then they take $1000 of that "upfront" amount, and add it to the selling price...

Put another way.. Just because there are $3100 of costs due at inception, doesn't mean that you have to pay them all upfront... you can roll just about any or all of it into the monthly cost... They can structure the lease just about any way you want it... I prefer to pay only the 1st payment and security deposit upfront... I like to roll everything else into the cap cost... It doesn't matter if it is taxes, acq.fee, whatever... you can roll it all in..

So, lower the payment, or lower the upfront... $1000 less is $1000 less....

regards,
    kyfdx

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Edmunds Moderator

Thank you.

One last question. What should the invoice price be on this X3? And should the cap cost be $500 or $1000 over the invoice? It's an x3 with the premium package, cold weather package, satellite radio, and privacy glass.

rgottheim
    kyfdx, what you say about the 2.5 vs. the 3.0 lease is very interesting. I was considering the 2.5 to save money. I'm supposed to visit with my dealer today. Why are the monthly costs so similar between the two. Is it because of residual? Do they use the same MF? For the 3.0 I have a .001 MF and 63% Residual. What are the numbers for the 2.5? Also, I'm needing 15K miles on my lease. This brings the residual down, right? But by how much?

Sorry for all the questions. I'm kind of nervous about all this and I want to make sure I don't get a bad deal.
    Using an existing vehicle on my dealer's lot, please verify my calculations...

MSRP: 42,340 (41,645 + 695 Destination)
    Cap Cost: 37755 ($500 over invoice)
    39 Months
    15K Miles per year
    MF: .001
    Residual: 61%
    Tax: 7%
    $80 Local Tax
    $625 Acq. Fee
    $450 Security Deposit

I come up with $395.87 ($369.97 + $25.90 Tax). But when I punch these same numbers into Edmunds Lease Calculator they come up with $434.19. Am I calculating something wrong? I just want to be realistic, and have an idea what a good deal looks like if my dealer were to present such a thing. (Har Har)
    You can build your own X3 here on Edmunds or on KBB.com... Then, you'll see your exact invoice... Probably about a $3500-$4000 spread at your price level.. I'd say $500-$1500 over invoice, depending on the dealer... Or, at least $2000 under MSRP, if you are figuring it that way...

regards,
    kyfdx

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Edmunds Moderator

3.0 model...

39mo/15K.. Residual 60%.. MF .0010

2.5 model...

39mo/15K.. Residual 59%.. MF .00125

Most people want automatics... The automatic is a no cost option on the 3.0 model and the moonroof is standard.... That makes the spread between the prices a lot less than you would think...

So, the 3.0 is probably a little more to lease... but, not much..

regards,
    kyfdx

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Edmunds Moderator

Your calculations are correct... I never use Edmunds calculator, so not sure where the problem is there... but, you have a couple things wrong, I think..

Residual.. is 60%, not 61%

Your Cap Cost isn't realistic, I don't think.. Did you add the destination charge into the invoice price?

I think $39,500 would be a more realistic Cap cost, and a very good deal.. Using that as cap, and 60% as residual, the payment would be $427/mo.+ tax... If you get the Cap cost down to $38,500, the payment would drop to around $400/mo.+ tax..

regards,
    kyfdx

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Edmunds Moderator

Yes, the cap cost price was my "perfect world" price.

Thanks for the numbers. I think I'm prepared.

Now if I could only get that idiot dealer to express some sort of interest in selling me a car... Jeesh!
    I went back to the dealer and renegotiated a new lease price. What do you think now of $430 per month for 39 months.

X3 3.0 - [non-permissible content removed] Silver, Grey Leather, Cold Weather package, premium package, Satellite Radio prep, Privacy Glass

MSRP: $40,450
    Cap Cost: $38,600
    Residual 60% - 15K
    Money Factor: .00100
    Price $430
    39 month lease

Price does not include
    $625 acquisition fee
    $500 Security Deposit
    $452 first month
    $1528 - NYS Taxes 8.375%?

Thanks again for your feedback.

rgottheim
    Looks great...

Now, to further confuse things...

I'd roll the tax and the acquisition fee into the cap cost... This will result in a payment of $488, but you won't have to pay those costs upfront... your upfront would just be your security deposit and first payment..

A pretty good deal... an average selling price, but the lease program that BMWFS is offering is fantastic, and your dealer is giving you all the base rates...

regards,
    kyfdx

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Edmunds Moderator

So much for all my research and preparedness. I just got back from my dealer with disappointing results. They wanted $571 a month for a lease. He didn't give me any details. $1000 due on delivery. He wanted $1100 for Sirius and Universal Tranceiver ( I think $697 for Sirius and $397 for Universal Tranceiver). Does anyone know what the Universal Tranceiver retails for? The BMW site lists Sirius at $325. He said his price was $700 over invoice and when I questioned the residual he said they used 59%. He asked if he wanted them to re-calculate at 60%. I said no.

MSRP: 42515 ( $41,145 + 695 dest. + $325 Sirius and $350 Universal Tranceiver)
    Invoice: 39760 (based on what he told me, $700 over invoice)
    15K Miles Per Year
    39 Months

My calculations using the .001 MF and 60% Residual come out as....

$ 430.69 and 7% tax $30.15 for a total of $460.84.

I was prepared to give him $1615 for $80 local tax, tag, registration, first payment, acquisition and security deposit.

Advice please. I'm a horrible negotiator. I just want to run and try another dealer. What should I do next?
    The Sirius and the transceiver might not qualify to be residualized... If that is the case, you have to use $41,840 for the MSRP..

Why he says the residual is 59%, I have no clue... the X3 3.0 has a 60% residual...

If he is quoting with only $1000 upfront, he is waiving the security deposit for a bump of .00015 in the money factor... Probably adding the acq.fee into the cap cost as well... And, of course.. he could be padding the money factor..

If you have a dealer that isn't willing to break down the deal for you, I'd shop somewhere else... Make it clear upfront that you understand leasing, and want all of the details/numbers spelled out...

regards,
    kyfdx

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Edmunds Moderator

Its not that he wasn't "willing" to give me the details (however, I suspect he would have bulked at the idea) he seemed to be in a rush to get out the door. The whole experience with this guy has seemed very rushed and last minute. He is a sales manager and seems always to be busy and have little time to discuss details.

Anyway... enough complaining.... do I just add in the Sirius and Universal Tranceiver as extras that I pay for separately?

By the way: He said if I fill out a credit application tomorrow I can keep the current incentives for 30 days. Which buys me time to re-negotiate. But if I were to lease from another dealer, do I have to fill out a separate credit application for them as well? And if I lease through another dealer, what about when I get my X3 serviced at my local dealer? Are they gonna treat me like a second-class citizen (aside from not getting a loaner car)?

This sucks! It shouldn't be this difficult to lease a vehicle. It all tarnishes the BMW nameplate!. :mad:
    Does anyone know what the current rates are on a traditional loan from BMW? And do they change month to month?
  • sponge_worthysponge_worthy Member Posts: 27
    This sucks! It shouldn't be this difficult to lease a vehicle. It all tarnishes the BMW nameplate!.

I agree, it sucks. BMW of NA needs to clean house on its dealers - they are quite a sleazy lot, and bringing down the BMW brand. My leasing experience was horrible, I was lied to about everything with the exception of the MSRP. I found this Forum after it was too late.
  • anjoranjor Member Posts: 40
    I recently turned in my leased 2002 X5 (not to the dealer that I originally got it from in NYC because it was further away) and wanted to wait a few months to get into a new lease. The dealer in NYC had my credit application approved in May (good for 2 months?) and was aware that I wanted to wait until the end of the summer to lease a 2005 X3 3.0. I had originally extended the lease through September on my X5, but turned it in 2 months early. I emailed him several days ago and did not hear back from him and then followed up with a phone call yesterday. He told me that they did not have any X3 3.0's left and that I just missed the 39 month lease promo. I have been a long time BMW customer and was a bit perturbed that he didn't follow up with me. It occured to me that he might have written me off because I returned it to a different dealer. Would that make a difference? Anyway, I am now looking for an X3 in NY, NJ, CT, RI or MA. At the very least I am interested in Premium and Cold weather packages and Automatic transmission.

I have located some dealers so far that have X3's, but don't exactly know what info to ask.

I was quoted the following:

Titanium Silver
    Black Leather Interior
    Premium Pkg
    Cold weather Pkg
    Privacy Glass
    Heated Steering Wheel
    Satellite Prep

MSRP= $40595
    36 Months/10,000 (I only need 10,000)
    Security Deposit waived as a returning BMW customer
    $439 Month + 6% Ct tax=$464
    First month, tax, title and registration fees at signing.

I did not ask about the invoice or anything else.

What other information should I ask? Does this sound like a good deal or should I look around further? I will have to drive about 2 hours to pick up the car from a dealer I have never dealt with.

They also had an Alpine White with Terracotta leather interior
    Automatic
    Premium, Cold Weather and Sport package
    Privacy Glass
    Satellite prep
    (said it had heated steering wheel, but that is not available with the sport package).

He said that would run about $20-$25 more a month. I'm not sure how Terracotta interior would look, but he said this is a much nicer vehicle.

Any thoughts on the value of having the sports package?

Thanks in advance for any direction you can give me!
    The new lease program was effective yesterday... I can only comment, assuming the numbers haven't changed for September...

To come up with your lease payment, the assumption is a selling price of $38,500, using the base money factors...

That is a pretty good deal...

I like the White w/Terracotta.. a nice color combo.. But, if the heated wheel is important... (don't know..never had one). The sport package is going to come with bigger wheels, and eventually more expensive tires.... Also, a slightly stiffer suspension, and nicer seats... and, a nicer steering wheel (which prob can't be heated, ergo the deletion).

Adding the sport package, but losing metallic paint.. Probably looking at $20/mo. more...

I could live with either one... but, you might want to drive the sport package, to make sure you like the ride, drive and seats....

regards,
    kyfdx

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Edmunds Moderator

but, you might want to drive the sport package, to make sure you like the ride, drive and seats....

I would second that suggestion. You would never think folks would complain that an SUV "rode to rough" or was "too sporty" but you do hear that from folks trying the X3 w/sport. To each his or her own, of course :)

Dennis
  • bdr127bdr127 Member Posts: 950
    He wanted $1100 for Sirius and Universal Tranceiver ( I think $697 for Sirius and $397 for Universal Tranceiver). Does anyone know what the Universal Tranceiver retails for? The BMW site lists Sirius at $325. He said his price was $700

$325 is the part cost for Sirius.... installation is additional (check the disclaimer). To get the Sirius radio installed at the factory on a 3-series, for example, the total charge is $595. Your local BMW Center may be higher or lower....

Parts and installation for the Universal Transceiver can range from $300-$500 depending on model.

The $1100 may not be that far off once you include installation time.
  • sponge_worthysponge_worthy Member Posts: 27
    Check out http://www.circlebmw.com/parts/sirius/sirius.htm

They sell the Sirius Reciever and Intallation kit for under $300, this assumes you already have Satellite Pre-Wiring for the antenna. You can probably find an independent BMW tech or stereo installer to do it for $100.

By Universal Transceiver, I assuming you are talking about HomeLink? A waste in my opinion...
    Thanks for your input. I just located the following from a closer dealer who said they had to truck it in (I hope it's not from the same dealer I have been dealing with because I would feel bad if he lost the sale, but the numbers here are better) and it's not as far:

Titanium Silver
    Black Leather Interior
    Cold Weather Package
    Premium Package
    Heating steering Wheel (great feature... if you have had it before you get spoiled)
    Privacy glass
    Satellite Prep
    10,000/36 months

MSRP=$40,595
    Took off $1600=$38,995
    Didn't know Invoice $
    63% residual
    0 down
    Monthly Payment (incl 6% tax)=$446.48
    63% residual

Due at signing:
    1st month payment
    $625 acq. fee
    2 year registration $225 (seems high)
    $37.50 tax (Is this tax on cap cost reduction??? Is this a necessary charge?)
    Delivery in 2-3 weeks, which is fine.
    I can live without the sport package although I was kind of getting excited about the white/terracotta color combo.

Any room here for further negotiations?

Thanks again for your help!
    Looks good.. but, I thought the other dealer was rolling the acquistion fee into the lease payment?

And, yes.. you have to pay tax on the acquisition fee...

MIght be able to knock enough off the selling price to pay for that acquisition fee.. if you keep negotiating..

regards,
    kyfdx

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Edmunds Moderator

Yes...you are right about the acquisition fee being rolled in. I will ask if they can work with the $38,500 and roll in the acquisition fee.

Thanks!
    Final deal:

Cap cost=$38,5000
    Acquisition $625+37.50 tax=$662.50 rolled into monthly payment.
    Monthly payment 36 months including 6% tax=$450.40
    Out of pocket at signing=first month+$225 2 year registration fee=$675.40

Are the calculations correct?

I have to leave a deposit today so if this looks right, I will go ahead with it.
    Did I miss anything?

Again, thank you so much for your help on this.
    I think the Acquisition fee was included in the $38,500. I am so confused.
    Actually, it wasn't, but that's what I intended it to be. Is it unreasonable to be working with 38,500 including fees?
    All that matters is what you end up paying...

Your deal looks very good... The minimum upfront and $450/mo.

regards,
    kyfdx

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Edmunds Moderator

Although color is a personal choice, I have read several posts stating that any color other than black looks "cheap" in the X3 because of the contrast between the black bumper and body paint. I have the option of getting Black Sapphire/black leather, instead of the Titanium Silver, but without the heated steering wheel. Although I do like the heated steering wheel, I would rather have a sharper looking vehicle. Would there be much of a price difference?

Also, someone posted that they had their acquisition fee waived on another thread. Is that possible? What is the money factor for September? I have not seen it anywhere.

Guess this was more than "1 last thing"!

Thanks
    Black Sapphire and Titanium are both metallic paint colors.... same price.. I wouldn't worry too much about what other people think of your color choice... Get the one that you want...

Acquisition fees can't be waived... without an increase in the money factor.. You don't want to do that... It is cheaper to just have them roll the acquisition fee into the cap cost.

I haven't seen the new lease program, but I've heard the numbers are the same as last month.. 60%-63% residual, depending on mileage allowance, and a money factor of .0010...

regards,
    kyfdx

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Edmunds Moderator

I have asked the following 3 questions several times and I am not getting an answer (via email and vm...not directly):

What is the invoice price?
    What is the money factor?
    Is the acquisition and 37.50 tax fee included in the cap cost?

Are they obligated to disclose this info if asked?

The dealer has to have this trucked to them. I am assuming they are charging for this somewhere.

Thank you, again!
    And one more thing....

Remember the original quote was $446.48 + acquisition of $625+tax at signing using a cap cost of 38,995 (from $40,595).

Then they came down to $38,500 and the monthly is $450.40. Does the $38,500 include the acquisition fee? I learned a lot from you, but I'm still not good at this.

Thanks.
    1) No, they don't have to disclose the invoice price... but, you can find that here on Edmunds.

2) I'm not sure if they have to disclose the money factor, but from all of the numbers you have been quoted, they almost have to be using the base factor of .0010.... Otherwise, the price would be higher...

3) I can't tell if your acq.fee is included in the cap cost.. But, I can tell you that the cap cost is indeed $38,500... If you aren't paying it upfront, it has to be included...

So... If you are getting the car for $450/mo. tax included, and only have to come up with around $1000-$1200 at inception.... then you are getting about $2700 off of MSRP, and the base money factor....

That is a great deal..

regards,
    kyfdx

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Edmunds Moderator

OK, then... I am good to go and well informed. The acq. fee is included in the lease payment. Payment up front is $675.40.

Thanks a million for your help!
    BTW...money factor used was 0.0075 or 1.8 %.
    The only thing I didn't get was the invoice, but I have a good idea from Edmunds.

Thanks...you were a great help!
  • markjennmarkjenn Member Posts: 1,142
    anjor, on the color thing, have you owned a black car before? They look sharp, but only if washed all the time. And black is hell in a hot climate. Finally, it shows every swirl mark and scratch. I've never seen a black car that truly gets used day-to-day not look pretty bad after a few years.

And go with what YOU like, not somebody on the internet.

- Mark
    Thanks, Mark. Yes, you are right about black cars showing everything! I know that because every car I've ever had was black!! I am ready for a change, though, and guess I was questioning the contrast of the black trim on the silver.

I have read over the weekend that the 2006 model will be all one color, but it didn't occur to me to price out a 2006. Is anyone familiar with the pricing for the 2006 X3? I did give a deposit for the silver, but did not sign an agreement yet. It doesn't seem that there will be too much of a difference between the 2005/2006 models. The price I got on the 2005 was pretty good, but if the 2006 is close, I have the time to wait. Any thoughts?

Thanks!
  • rgabrielergabriele Member Posts: 1
    After scanning through 1100+ messages in your discussion, I decided to lease an X3 3.0i. I bought the SAV as a surprise gift for my wife – but she keeps showing me those $299 advertisements in the local newspapers! I’m emotionally satisfied with my deal ($1,407.16 over invoice/$1,932.84 under MSRP) – however, I did not have the negotiating skills/leverage, time or patience to get this down any further. That being said, I was hoping you would kindly comment on the economics of my deal.

I learned a ton from your discussion forum – hopefully someone can learn from my numbers…

My vehicle configuration is Premium Pkg., Cold Weather Pkg. & Privacy Glass.

Invoice price is $33,215 + $1,640 + $685 +$320 + destination charges $695 = $36,555.

The agreed upon price was $37,962.16. That’s a $1,407 (3.85%) premium over invoice.

NJ capitalizes taxes – that is, they take tax on the depreciation (1 – residual %) and add it into the Adjusted Capital Cost. The Adjusted Capital Cost was $38,755.80.

I called this “real depreciation” as opposed to “adjusted depreciation” b/c you’re taxed on the real depreciation but actually pay for depreciation on the adjusted (capitalized) capital cost…if that makes sense…this is specific to NJ so most of you can probably ignore that…

Lease term is 39 months. Money factor is .001. 12k miles/year; 62% residual.

Total rent charge is $2,476.14 or $63.49 per month ([adjusted capital cost + residual]*MF*number of months).

Total depreciation charge is $14,020.90 or $359.51 per month.

Total monthly payment is $63.49 + 359.51 = $423 per month.

Due at signing:
    • Initial monthly payment $423
    • Bank fee $625
    • Security deposit $450
    • Capital cost reduction $0
    • Registration fees $299
    • Acquisition fee $625
    • Doc fee/NJ Tire fee $140.20

Total due at signing: $1,937.20; monthly payment $423/month.

The additional $1,407.16 (capital cost over invoice) ends up costing me $1,549.76 over the term of the lease – this is $39.74 per month.

Should I have gotten down to invoice? Can you get below invoice with a BMW? I’m glad that I know that I paid over invoice – at least I’m not some putz thinking I got some great deal. But should I beat myself up over this additional $1,549.76 cost or did the dealer give me, as he said, “an aggressive deal”?

So...will I be in the doghouse for a $423/month deal when the newspapers are advertising $299/month?

Thanks for your response/comments. You have a very informative forum.
    Don't sweat it... The advertised deals all assume a $2500 cap cost reduction, and are usually on models that have few options than yours...

You got the base money factor, and acquisition fee... and nearly $2K off of MSRP... Unless there are dealer incentives on the model (and there aren't, in this case), BMWs never go for invoice... Did you get the absolute lowest price? Probably not, but very few people do... You got a fair selling price, without the lease terms being "marked up", on a car that has a very aggressively priced lease program...

A $40K car for $423/mo.. Check out any of the other "Prices Paid" discussions.... You will find that is a screaming deal...

regards,
    kyfdx

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Edmunds Moderator

• markjennmarkjenn Member Posts: 1,142
    I agree, you got a good deal. But why the $625 "bank fee" in addition to the $625 "acquisition fee"?

- Mark