Edmunds dealer partner, Bayway Leasing, is now offering transparent lease deals via these forums. Click here to see the latest vehicles!

Luxury Performance Sedans

Comments

• sysweisyswei Member Posts: 1,804
    Infiniti said the other day that its 5-7 year sales goal is 200k units up from 131k last year.
  • bondguy1bondguy1 Member Posts: 231
    That would seem weird since most people don't drive over 30MPH when turning a corner and lights only turn to the side when turning.
  • liferulesliferules Member Posts: 531
    Perhaps I'm recalling the facts wrong. But if going under 30 mph, one shouldn't be as likely to need the adaptive headlights than when going around a bend on a highway at 60+ mph. It was my understanding that they were more for better visualizing around a bend (ideally on the autobahn) rather than turning 90 degrees at intersections...

I'll try to look it up later...
  • rich545rich545 Member Posts: 386
    Interesting because I think BMW's adaptive headlights work differently. Here's what it says on the website:

Xenon Adaptive Headlights automatically swivel in the direction of the road ahead even up hills and around curves. Sensors measure the vehicles velocity, direction and yaw. This information, combined with the movements of the steering wheel, is fed into an on-board computer. Based on this data, the system calculates the direction in which the vehicle is heading, and automatically points the headlights in that direction.

It's very obvious that both swivel in turns. Mine also won't swivel when stopped (but they do the quick test as well), but they do swivel a low speeds. If I'm at a stop, and I make a turn at the stop they will swivel. But if I just sit at the stop, and turn the steering wheel back and forth they don't move.
  • marleybarrmarleybarr Member Posts: 334
    What was the out-of-pocket downpayment, including tax with a $673/mo. payment?
  • rich545rich545 Member Posts: 386
    Opps. I could have sworn I tired it before, but I guess not. My headlights DO swivel when I'm stopped!
  • hpowdershpowders Member Posts: 4,330
    There was no down payment. I paid $1775 upfront in fees.
    No cap. cost reduction. No security deposit since I am a continuing BMW customer.
    Tax is added on monthly and the monthly payment becomes $720 a month.
    Enough typing. I have some driving to do. Zoom! Zoom!
  • armen6armen6 Member Posts: 17
    How come there are no comparos on popular AWD models? C&D loves the M, but what about the AWD trim? Is a part-time system as good as the lighter GS full-time system? Does 280 hp in the M outdo the 245 in the GS? I want a full head-on comparo before I drop 45+ on one of these redone models. Any thought on the engines/drivetrain/ergonomics differences?
  • maxhonda99maxhonda99 Member Posts: 1,289
    Instead of having a magazine telling you what to buy thru their road tests, isn't it better to just go out and drive the GS300 AWD and M35x and make up your own mind of which is better for you?
  • cstilescstiles Member Posts: 465
    MDX YTD sales are basically flat...
    May 2005 = 23,501 units
    May 2004 = 23,967 units
    down -0.4% YTD

FX 35/45 sales...
    May 2005 = 10,975 units
    May 2004 = 12,235 units
    down -8.9% YTD

Interestingly, Pilot sales are still red hot....
    Pilot...
    May 2005 = 52,227 units
    May 2004 = 45,089 units
    up +18% YTD

I believe the MDX and Pilot are both due for a styling update this fall, even though they are still selling strongly. The FX35/45 is selling at less than half the rate of the MDX. The bright spot for Nissan is that the Murano (+37%), Pathfinder (+187%), Xterra (+5%), and Armada (+33%) are all selling well. I've said this before, but with its weird Jabba The Hut styling, the FX will have limited market appeal, and Nissan has an awful lot of trucks in their portfolio. The fact that Murano is doing so much better than the FX is also revealing, IMO. I think the styling is much cleaner on the Murano, for $10K to $15K less.
  • lexusguylexusguy Member Posts: 6,419
    The M's is the more performance oriented AWD system. It normally operates at 0\100 unless the car starts to slip. The GS300 AWD believe is normally 30\70. Handling traits of the two cars should be similar to the RWD cars. The M is faster and sportier, the GS is a bit more quiet and refined.
  • cstilescstiles Member Posts: 465
    Infiniti has reported that they plan to achieve this 200,000 plateau by (1) increasing dealer count to around 200, (2) improving the look of the dealerships so they have a more consistent look/feel/experience, and (3) challenging each dealer to reach a benchmark of 1,000 sales per annum. It's a pretty lofty target, but might as well shoot for the stars.
  • jrock65jrock65 Member Posts: 1,371
    To reach 200,000, annual sales would look something like:

G (all variants): 70,000
    M (all variants, including a future coupe/convertible): 35,000
    Q (or its successor): 7,000
    CX: 40,000
    FX: 30,000
    QX: 15,000
    GTR: 3,000

Total: 200,000

A G25 would add volume (which I think they'll do), as well as a more conventional SUV based on the Pathfinder (which I don't think they'll do).
  • merc1merc1 Member Posts: 6,081
    Merc, so does that mean the C is also at least "60% new"? Or is Audi counting mostly sheet metal?

Not sure what the percentages are, but the C definitely isn't sixty percent new, but neither is the Audi. Unless they're counting the nuts and bolts we can't see.

M
  • markcincinnatimarkcincinnati Member Posts: 5,343
    If I had a magic wand, I would send both the command and the engineering (and styling) fix to make all these cars have better F/R weight distribution. I would also send the command to not offer FWD biased AWD cars (unless such data would be explained fully to the buying public).

The RWD bias of these AWD cars IS NOT unimportant, but it still seems that weight distribution (along with appropriate suspension design) would go a greater distance in making all of these car's handle better than RWD biased AWD alone.

As I read posts here and there and magazine articles, the subject of understeer and oversteer seem to weigh more heavily on the car's overall objective and subjective handling prowess.

This must be a difficult engineering feat to accomplish, unless the mfgrs don't believe this argument has merit.

Today, based on a "statistic" that I cannot prove or disprove 80% of all cars are still FWD for a variety of reasons some we would agree on some we could debate.

The direction is clearly to produce more and more AWD vehicles. Why not simultaneously make them better balanced and take the quantum leap in performance that this combination of engineering applications promises.

I noticed my battery in my new Audi is in the rear (unless I am completely nuts), this must be yet another attempt to improve weight distribution, but the A6 is still something like 59 41 F/R. That is a huge issue despite all the geniuses of suspension systems that Audi employs.

RWD biased AWD is a good goal -- FR balance is a better one, IMHO.
  • warthogwarthog Member Posts: 216
    The BMW E39 also carries its battery in the trunk, for the reason you suggest.
    Can Audi make a truly balanced car if they continue to offer it as FWD?
  • mrdeenomrdeeno Member Posts: 4
    If I had a magic wand, I would send both the command and the engineering (and styling) fix to make all these cars have better F/R weight distribution. I would also send the command to not offer FWD biased AWD cars (unless such data would be explained fully to the buying public).

F/R distribution is probably easily solved by ADDING weight to the rear of the car until you get 50/50, but this is unrealistic since it just makes the car heavier overall.

The problem with F/R weight distribution is inherint in whether the car is FWD or RWD. FWD cars are usually front heavy since the mass of the car (engine) is placed right over the axle. Making the FWD car AWD doesn't improve weight distribution unless they intend to make the front very light by using exotic materials and make the rear heavier. the RL and audi's are all FWD based, which is why their weight distribution is much heavier at the front. As much as a manufacturer is going to try to optimize this, it's gonna be difficult since they're working against the weight of the engine.

As for rwd cars, the engine can be placed behind the front axle which improves the weight distribution (like nissan's FM-front midship platform of the M45, which places the engine as far back as possible). The m35x and other awd's based on RWD cars have another driveshaft that drives the front wheels, unlike FWD based cars that don't need the extra driveshaft.

It's probably too costly for Acura and Audi to switch to RWD based awd, since that would require re-engineering of all their PROFITABLE platforms.
    June 2005 Sales

E = 4,205
    5 = 4,183
    STS = 3,719
    GS = 3,317
    M = 2,480
    A6 = 1,581
    RL = 1,565
  • kdshapirokdshapiro Member Posts: 5,751
    http://www.theautochannel.com/news/2005/07/01/136391.html

Sales of the 5 are 4005 units. Wonder what the discrepancy is with other manufacturers?

Mercedes E class 4343.

http://www.internetautoguide.com/auto-news/25-int/5404/
    Dude, you're looking at June 2004 sales.

My figures are correct for June 2005.
    The BMW 5-series 4005 units are for last June(jun-04). June-05 sales are 4,183.

it's best to check each manufacturer's own press releases.

Here's BMW's for Jun-05:

BMW Press Release
  • chef_jmrchef_jmr Member Posts: 41
    Audi should be disappointed in those numbers... I am surprised the GS is beating out the A6 & the M. Having test driven all three, the GS just did not have the "it" factor, perhaps I feel this way due to fact it is not marketed for my age group (mid-30s)...

Will lackluster sales encourage Audi to promote better leases for it's '06s???
    (I know they are clearing out the '05s with special lease deals, and the upcoming price increase is not making me happy as I will be purchasing this Fall)
    Jrock,

Where do you get Nissan/Infiniti figures from??
    From their site, nissannews.com
    A6 and RL have been brawling for second to last place since GS and M hit. I dont know what Audi's sales goal for the A6 was in the US, but it appears that RL will miss Acura's projection of 20,000 unless things pick up.
    Acura most certainly will miss 20K sales for 2005. Thru the first half of this year they are at 8,432 units sold. At this rate they will miss it by about 20%. Not good. As always, Honda had a golden opportunity to design a stand-out RL and they didn't. Leave it up to Honda's stubborness to dismiss the notion of a V8 in a luxury car!

If Honda/Acura were smart, they would play the RL's market segment just like Benz, BMW, Lexus and Infiniti play the game: Offer at least 2 engine choices, one a 6 and one a V8. And obviously they should bother to make it bigger inside than their $15K cheaper TL.
    Who cares how many sell of each model...as long as you buy what you like. I think with all of these cars mentioned there is a lot of retention amongst the former owners of the brands (some because loyalty is offered and some because they enjoy there current car). I think probably Lexus has the highest retention of previous owners coming back to buy or lease again. How many Infiniti owners of M's are previous Infiniti owners? Prbably not many. But, many will probably be back in three years when the lease is up and that is more important (ie: establishing new clients where they take sales away from the competetion). How many M owners would be driving Lexus, Audi or Acura if the M hadn't been born? A lot. Even though I drive the Audi A6 (because I had a good experience with previous one), I give Kudos to Infiniti for making a great car in the M and certainly a hard choice between the two.
    I think if you asked 100 people which one would have the better reliability, more than 85% would have to go with the Japanese car. It's just their reputation. I know people who had a nightmare with Audi's the same year as my previous one. Mine was great. So, test them all, if your leasing don't worry because in three years, you can get a chance to do it all again!
    I agree that marque retention is extremely important... I currently drive a Lexus SUV (RX300), my parent's have gone through two RX's and absolutely love them (after owning big S-class Benz's most of their lives...). It's reliable [the Lexus], but Lexus' lack of the "it" factor in drivablility terms I mentioned earlier, steers me away from their cars, and I would only consider a GS if all others (A6, M, 5) were total dogs, which they are not.

I had a bad experience with an '01 VW (Audi's parent) GTI, hence my vigilant search for all info concerning these models. I, too, will have an A6, most likely, but I am concerned with Audi's reliability, and need more convincing than a 90-day JD Power survey... I had three plus Airbag warning lights go off in the VW (among many other problems), now I start hearing similar issues occurring in the Audis. Coincidence?

More attractive prices would be a good start, Audi! I can help boost their sales, Audi should just give me reason to purchase their car vs. competitors (it's called sales strategy, non?) The answer is out there...
    The RL is a victim of too much platform and engine sharing. There's only so much that can be done when you're stuck with the same global midsize platform as the rest of Honda's cars and the same engine as the MDX. I'm not saying Honda's 3.5L is bad, but its no better than any competitor's six in real world acceleration, despite leading them all in hp. I think they would've been smarter to sacrifice some of those ponies for more torque, especially in the low end, but thats not how Honda does engines.
    I live in S Florida. But, I have found if you go to Audi's webpage and search for deals and go to the Atlanta area, for some reason, they always seem to have the cheapest deals. If you live near there great. But, you should print up the deal and take it to your Audi dealer and they should be able to match it. Even if it quotes a lease with only 10K miles a year and you need 12K, add whatever it may be a month and work from there ( I think it's like $15/month). And, as far as reliability, remember. Your VW that had problems didn't come with 4years 50K miles everything covered including scheduled maintenance. I'll agree it can be annoying if something goes wrong and having to take the car into the shop...but if it's there overnight, they give you a loaner and it all covered anyway. This is great for leasing...for purchase, it's a different story if you keep the cars a long time.
    The cars in Premium Class that were considered were:

Acura RL

Audi A6

Cadillac STS

Infiniti M 35/45

Mercedes CLS
    "Who cares how many sell of each model...as long as you buy what you like."

You obviously missed the entire point of the post!
    yes, whats the point? Are you going to buy a car based on how many they sell or are you going to buy what you like?
    Consumer Reports’ annual auto reliability survey shows that the reliability of domestic cars and trucks continued to improve last year, while those from European automakers declined. Japanese and Korean automakers once again produced the most trouble-free vehicles overall.

Tell me something I don't know.

Consumer Reports’ analysis for each manufacturer is based upon the number of problems per 100 vehicles. The average problem rate for all 2004 vehicles covered in the survey (including domestic, European, and Asian brands) was 16 problems per 100, down from the 2003 rate of 17 problems per 100.

Snore, tell me something new, PLEASE.

This just in!

DaimlerChrysler, Ford, and General Motors inched a little closer to Asian automakers with an overall problem rate of 17 per 100. Last year, U.S. automakers had a combined problem rate of 18 per 100.

The problem rate for European automakers rose slightly, to 21 per 100 from 20 per 100 last year. BMW, Mercedes-Benz and Volkswagen had more than their share of problems.

Only Audi came out better than the industry-wide average, with a problem rate of 12 per 100 for the two Audi models covered in CR’s survey.

The Asian manufacturers (Japanese and Korean) once again produced the most trouble-free vehicles, with an overall problem rate of 12 per 100 (the same as Audi) for the 2004 model year. That rate has not changed in the past three surveys.

Brand Problems per 100 vehicles

Subaru 8

Honda 9

Acura 10

Toyota 10

Hyundai 11

Infiniti 11

Lexus 11

Audi 12

Mini 13

Ford 15

Pontiac 15

Cadillac 16

Chevrolet 16

Chrysler 16

GMC 16

Jeep 16

Mazda 16

Saab 16

Dodge 17

Mercury 17

Volvo 17

Buick 18

Nissan 19

Saturn 19

BMW 21

Volkswagen 23

Mercedes-Benz 25

Lincoln 26

One wonders where Jaguar may be or would be on this list? :confuse:
    "...Why run the sale...none of their other cars sell"

Generally you would do something like that with cars that arent selling (see GM).
    "yes, whats the point? Are you going to buy a car based on how many they sell or are you going to buy what you like? "

Boy oh boy. still missing the point.
    That's some of the most useful information we've seen in a while! Thanks for posting it Mark. It would be nice to know which two models of Audi's CR was following...

Oh, and to bondguy1, to put this matter to rest so that maxhonda99 can enjoy his Independence weekend... My point of the lackluster sales by Audi was this: Should the sales numbers for Audi not meet their expectations, it would imply that something is wrong (bad design [not the case], high price, crappy ad campaign, something). If you have a product that ain't selling, maneuver it so that it's sales will increase (probably why they have begun the lease deals on the '05s to clear the lots for the '06s that could become stale due to a price increase!!!)

As I just stated, Audi is increasing the price on the '06 A6, while cleaning up the options packages--perhaps a trade off. But it is counter-intuitive to increase the price on your product when you are having troubles moving it in the first place. Although, there are probably some MBAs or others here on the forum that are aware that sometimes this type of price increase actually increases the attractiveness of the product. I see it in the San Francisco real estate market occasionally, homes won't sell for three months, taken off the market for a week, and then re-listed at a higher price, and quickly are sold! Market psychology is strange, and I am no expert. Could it work for Audi? I doubt it with all the extremely rich competition out there, but would be an interesting debate...

I will purchase the car I most enjoy, while considering the financial implications.
    I just want Audi, and all car manufacturers, to know that we are no fools! At least I'm not!

I hope that clears up my point for everyone, maxhonda99. Happy 4th!
    Yes, I agree with you but GM sold a heck of a lot of cars last month since they did the emplyee pricing. How many people are really not buying Q45's because of price? Do you ever see Q45's on the road anymore? I remember back in 1992 and around that time, a few years after the Lexus and Infiniti names were introduced, it was a toss up which to buy between Lexus LS 400 and Q45. The Q used to be more about performance and Lexus more luxury. It makes sense what you said and it's obvious they want to try to jump on the employee cost bandwagon. It is great if you were in the market for a G35. I wonder if this is a local dealership thing or something Infiniti is doing nationally.
    Its all a gimmick anyway. Many have said that essentially the same deals where already available on GM cars before they started this "employee discount" bit. Calling it that though instead of just big fat rebates makes it sound like people are getting something "special" instead of just the usual mark downs on crappy cars.

As for this Infiniti dealership specifically, I doubt they thought it would do anything for the Q45. That car as it is right now is basically unsellable, as I'm sure Infiniti's dealers are well aware. As you said, I think its meant to help G and FX sales.

As for the original Q, it was killed by one of the worst marketing campaigns in luxury car history.
  • mvs1mvs1 Member Posts: 462
    I'd be inclined to scratch my head and agree.....if you look at GM's large SUVs, Tahoe, Suburban, etc. The difference between invoice (what the were selling for, real world) and MSRP was what 5k? Less rebates and haggling your around that 8k-10k mark the employee discount offers.
    My guess is that the cars discussed were the A4 and the A6, the allroad, A8 and TT probably don't merit that much attention considering their relatively low sales numbers.
  • bjbird2bjbird2 Member Posts: 647
    Interesting that those "crappy cars" from GM have been getting better JD Powers quality reports than any of the higher-priced European spreads recently.

http://www.jdpower.com/news/releases/vds2005089.asp
    And Subaru has the lowest number of defects per 100 of any other manufacturer in North America.
  • bjbird2bjbird2 Member Posts: 647
    "And Subaru has the lowest number of defects per 100 of any other manufacturer in North America."

How do you get that from the JD Powers Chart? Subaru looks like it's below the middle of the pack at 260 defects per 100 vehicles.
  • 35673567 Member Posts: 6
    I am not fimiliar with the CPO plan, but with a new BMW I have never had a problem getting a loaner. And yes, your "home" BMW center is will give you the service loaner.
    Subaru topped the IQ study this year, which covers just 90 days. They are not tops in long term dependability. Lexus has won that title for 11 straight years. Also, even if a Buick Century is rated best in class for dependability, I stand by that its a crappy car.
    I saw it in another article somewhere, I'll have to find the link and post it.
    . . .in the A6 3.2. Quickly adapting to using the tiptronic as my "normal' mode.

In previous versions of Audis 5 speed tips, control of 2 - 5 was possible -- 1st gear was still under "Hal's" control, "Dave, what are you doing? Dave?"

The new 6speed tip does at least two things better than even a two year-old tip:

1. Control of 1 - 6 is about 98% "in your hands and feet" (it still will upshift if you have a stupid attack, it will downshift if you are in 6th and slow down to stop and "forget" to use the shifter and it will also kick down if you punch the throttle all the way down.)

2. Responsiveness -- actually forget responsiveness in the previous versions, there was little to speak of (upshifts were sort of responsive, downshifts less so in the 5 speeds -- even with the 4.2. Note: the previous version S6 tip seemed to have a "better" program, as did the RS6, I assume -- I never drove an RS6, i.e. )! The new 6speed tip shifts "now" when I say not a .5 second (or more) after I make my request. This is a substantial improvement.

I am sitting here chuckling that I am going to great pains to explain how the new automatic transmission is almost as good as a manual, almost. The tip, with my only 1,000 mile experience is still "more work" arguably than a 6speed manual -- not that I am opposed to "more work" but that it is odd that so many computer programs (and programmers) and electro-mechanical bits (and engineers) have put forth so much energy and thoughtfulness to make something that is "almost as good" as some (many?) manual transmissions have been for years and years. :confuse:

Of course the positives about this car outweigh this admittedly [very] personal preference. Important suggestion: My advice on this matter -- do not test drive a BMW 530xi with a manual transmission (it is OK, however, to test drive same with the step transmission BMW offers), for it will make you wonder why virtually all of these LPS cars are ONLY offered with "genuine imitation crab meat" instead of the real thing.

While I'm on about the transmission, I started cleaning up the accumulated test reports and brochures from the various and sundry cars my wife and I tested. I have, for another day or two probably, kept the Audi brochure, the Cadillac STS / 4 brochure and my favorite (brochure) the Infiniti M(35X) piece. My checklists, notes, comparison and one-off magazine test drives and reviews are all neatly piled up soon to be tossed -- but I, of course, made a last -- final -- glance at all of them.

My memory of the Cadillac and the Infiniti, I'm certain, do not do them justice, but there are a few "notes" that do bear sharing.

The Audi wins, hands down, not even close, the prize for the interior -- the Cadillac loses hands down, not even close. Yet, the Infiniti (I had configured Platinum with Bourbon for my M35X order -- and ended up with my first choice color combo of Dark Green Pearl and Amaretto in the A6) with this love it or hate it interior (Terracotta in the BMW X3 -- a rose by any other name, that is) was certainly worthy of an honorable mention even though it does come in as second to the Audi. Remember, Audi's interiors are often thought of as "the benchmark" in Premium Class automotive interior design -- they ooze quality and taste. For the Infiniti on its first car in this class (arguably) to come this close basically means that Audi had better keep looking over its shoulder and it will certainly see Infiniti gaining on it.

The Audi, too, has a bit more solid "thunk" when the doors close -- again the Cadillac is a distant third and the Infiniti (without the benefit of comparison) would be completely satisfactory. Considering the differences in MSRP, the Infiniti would have to be the winner, even if only by a nose. Without the price consideration the Audi's nose protrudes, however. Look out Audi.

Engine refinement (not in a vacuum) -- hmm, much tougher to call, or at least initially so. The Northstar V8 is certainly nothing to be ashamed of. Yet the Cadillac comparably equipped to either the A6 3.2 or the M35X is $10,000 minimum more money and technically it is more like $13,000 since the Cadillac requires the sport package option to even think of keeping up with the Audi or the Infiniti once the road ceases to be flat, straight and wide. Both the Audi and the Infiniti leave the Cadillac in the distance in this respect. The Cadillac engine may be a jewel but its "setting" is just all wrong in standard trim.

The Infiniti V6 is about halfway between the Audi 3.2 and the 4.2 in terms of urge -- it is the winner in the power department for certain. In terms of smoothness, refinement, maintenance intervals and SOUND, the 3.2 rivals the sweetest sounding engine I've ever heard -- the Audi 4.2. I can only conclude that "had I a magic wand, I would want my 3.2 equipped with an Audi bi-turbo breathing apparatus."

I loved the power of the M35X -- the A6 3.2 is "decent," "adequate," "capable," but hardly likely to go much beyond a 7.5 (or MAYBE an 8) on the grin meter. The 3.5 M35X is at worst an 8. Audi is so close, but just can't quite manage the hustle that the extra ponies provide in the Infiniti.

Sound systems -- the BOSE system in the Audi IS the best Audi sound system, ever. The surround capabilities (for Sat Radio) are notable and quotable. The Infiniti, however, has the best system I have ever heard, period, in ANY car (tied with the Acura TL). The M also plays DVD-Audio discs. Bonus! The Infiniti is a 9.5, the Audi an 8.5. Notably the Cadillac system is fine, but it seems to lack definition (almost as if there is a fine mesh of cheese-cloth over the tweeters) and gets an OK 7.5.

Comfort -- the Cadillac in a straight line, the Infiniti and Audi are tied for second place, simply because of their more "sporting" capabilities (apparently.) Drive a Cadillac with Magna-Ride and ask yourself if such technology can't be reverse engineered or outright purchased and put to good use by Audi and Infiniti -- I'd pass on the Audi (allroad-like) air suspension for Magna-Ride in a heartbeat.

Overall, you have three decent cars (and I am not discounting the RL or the 530xi, I just didn't consider them after a certain point in time.) The Infiniti still seems to be the most impressive -- FOR THE MONEY. My heart, as you probably already know/knew, belongs to Audi though.

Moreover, for those of you who followed my "saga" with respect to getting the Audi at "price parity," I still think Audi would fare far better in the sales stats if it returned to those days of yesteryear and priced the Audi du jour aggressively against its Japanese rivals.

Then as a final note to Cadillac -- unbundle the HUGE $ option packages so that a guy like me could actually go into the dealer and "build" an STS w/AWD and sporting intention for less $! :shades:
  • designmandesignman Member Posts: 2,129
    Are your posts available yet in Cliffs Notes?

;-)