Edmunds dealer partner, Bayway Leasing, is now offering transparent lease deals via these forums. Click here to see the latest vehicles!

2013 and earlier Nissan Pathfinder Prices Paid and Buying Experience

Comments

• hifihomeboyhifihomeboy Member Posts: 5
    If your still with'in 30days of your Lease when you signed the contract, is there a way to return it if you do not want it?? I mean just pay the miles that you put on it? Anythng???
  • Kirstie_HKirstie_H Administrator Posts: 11,147
    Not really - basically, it's not like a crockpot or a shirt; it's more like a house purchase. You sign a contract for the vehicle rather than just walking to the cash register, and the contract likely has no "grace period," just like a home purchase. For more info, please visit this forum:
    Lease Questions - Ask Here

kirstie_h
    Roving Host
    Host, Future Vehicles & Smart Shopper discussions

MODERATOR /ADMINISTRATOR
    Need help navigating? kirstie_h@edmunds.com - or send a private message by clicking on my name.
    Share your vehicle reviews

• lankaputhralankaputhra Member Posts: 4
    I am looking to buy a Pathfinder '05 SE 4X4. As extras I like to get the comfert pkg, splash grds, moldings. Will I be able to do for 30K OTD? :confuse: I am sick of bargaining with dealers. :sick:

Also, can some one recomend a good dealer in the NJ area please.
    Thanks.
  • thenebeanthenebean Member Posts: 1,124
    it seems possible enough - what is your tax rate in NJ? i was calculating using 8% and i was around $30,200 using our dealer conveyance fee and $89 for reg.

-thene :)
    Thanks Thene,

The rate in NJ is 6%. During my lunch break I went to a dealer in NY. They said if I buy from them they can do every thing as if the deal was done in NJ and I dont have to pay NY taxes (8.73%) and pay only NJ (6%). Can this be true? What other things do I have to keep in mind if I am buying from NY dealer.

If you are a dealer and if you think you can do this deal please contact me. I am buying this withing the next couple of days. Thanks again

Rajeeva
    the salesperson is right - you can buy in new york, and pay nj tax, not ny tax. ct has the same sales tax (where i am) and we work with mass. buyers, who have 5% tax all the time.

Thanks Thene, I appreciate your help
    send me an email when you get a chance - my email is in my user profile!

Thene, I bought one for the Invoice price. 26,805/- I wanted the comfort pkg but they didnt have the color so this is SE with molding, splash guard, Micro filter, wheel lock and mats. OTD came to 29 and change. Blue n color.

Rajeeva
  • poohsavybearpoohsavybear Member Posts: 7
    I got my Pathfinder today....got some good stuff on this board including info on Darcars Nissan in Rockville, MD. Their internet prices currently show $1300 under invoice - likely includes the $500 rebate. We had a trade and didn't necessarily want to drive up there though we'll be in that area next weekend visiting family. I got the package from www.fightingchance.com that I found on www.carbuyingtips.com. It says to wait until the last week of the month to get the best prices because that's when dealership need to meet their goals for the number of cars sold but we'll be out of town. So I'm sharing my great deal that I got by being an informed consumer and doing my research. I used the fax attack and got numerous quotes ranging from invoice to $500 over invoice. It wasn't easy for dealers to find what I wanted since it's getting close to the new models coming out on top of the Pathfinder lease that many took advantage of. The dealers were basically quoting me what they would give me on the same vehicle that they all located up in Northern Virginia - the lowest was $100 over invoice. I called my local dealer who I test drove with a few months ago and they offered me what I wanted for invoice - which was less than everyone else's invoice. I got the Pathfinder from Victory Nissan of Chesapeake, VA. Here is my breakdown:
    -SE 4x4 Off Road (standard with SE Comfort Package)
    -SE Premium Package
    -Leather Package
    -DVD Entertainment System
    -Sunroof Wind Deflector
    -Splash Guards
    -Floor Mats
    -Body Side Molding
    -In-Cabin Microfilter
    Paid Invoice - $33,196 minus the $500 rebate and used the 4% financing for up to 60 months.
    We also traded in our 2002 Nissan Xterra SE 4x4 Supercharged. I wanted more than what was given on it but it did have 61K miles. We did not disclose a trade until after the price was negotiated and accepted.
    It was a very pleasant buying experience. I faxed 15 dealers and got a response from 8 with quotes. When I finally accepted the best price, it was confirmed via fax of the price including out the door. So all we did is show up, signed the papers and got the keys. I am very pleased and love the new Pathfinder.
  • socachilesocachile Member Posts: 1
    So, I've done plenty of research, and I'm ready to buy the Path LE 4x4 with Nav and DVD in the Gaithersburg, MD area. I've gotten a couple of quotes from dealers that are approx. 800-1200 below invoice incl. $500 cash back. I also plan on utilizing the $500 recent college grad cash. Is this available only through Nissan financing? How does the SE comfort package compare with the LE, can I get Nav with the SE also?
    Thanks for your input.
    nav is not available on the SE, and you can only get the college rebate if you finance through nissan.

the LE has leather standard, and heated seats, and auto mode 4WD versus switching in your own, standard sunroof, etc...so the SE comfort package has less, but its still a great value...

sounds like you are getting great prices btw! good luck!

• urodaveurodave Member Posts: 1
    I am new to this forum and a novice at negotiating a good deal for cars. I read a thread about faxing dealers. What is the best way to do that? Do you fax them the exact SUV you want and what you are willing to pay? What is the best starting price (? under invoice). I am in VA.
    Thanks
  • mbhathawaymbhathaway Member Posts: 3
    I've been perusing this board and followed some of the advice from other posters. It's the end of the month and almost the end of the model year. Trying to figure out the best price for the LE w/NAV. So far, the best price I've received for an Oregon purchase is $34,100 (this includes the $500 rebate). Do you think this is a good offer or should I hold out until the end of August. They say there's only one left with this option in the color I want in our region.
  • tony22rtony22r Member Posts: 45
    We bought our New '05 Pathfinder SE 4x2 about 2 weeks ago. We Love this vehicle!
    Price before tax, license, registration was $26,300. Out-the-door was $28,600.
    Ours came with SE Comfort Pkg, splash guards, floor mats, body side molding, cabin microfilter (um.. i think they ALL come with those last 4 items!)

This 4.0L V6 seems to really be put together well. First things I noticed at the dealership were the: oil filter right in front (easy to service), the Engine Oil Cooler and Transmission Oil Cooler in front of the radiator, the BIG airbox, standard hitch in the rear, the nice Throaty Exhaust note, and those Big Fat 265/70-16 tires!
    Too many standard features to list, but my favorites are: dual zone AC (should be called tri-zone, it's got rear controls too), low tire pressure warning, full analog gauges,

My favorite thing.. one word: VQ40DE! This engine flat out Hauls!
    I ran across some performance #s the other day (forgot which automotive website) that quoted... 0-60 mph in 7.38s, 1/4 mile in 15.86s @ 89.2mph. Sounds plausible just from seat-of-the-pants. There's a Ton of Low-end Torque! Throttle response is shear pleasure. When you stand on it, this Smooth-revving V6 Pulls Strong all the way up to 6000rpm!

I've owned a LOT of cars from just about Every maker.. I'm a bit jaded and not easy to impress, but this '05 Pathfinder was definitely Worth it for the Grins the Engine alone gives! This is a 270hp, 7-passenger Muscle SUV that'll eat some sports cars in the 1/4 mile, while comfortably pulling family-hauling duties on a rugged, yet easy-to-drive, truck frame. We really Dig this vehicle!

Hey some questions for you other '05 Pathfinder owners...:

1. What octane gas do you all use? I understand Premium is recommended... My neighbor runs 87 octane in his '05 Honda Odyssey all the time, (iirc) that's 10:1 compression compared to 9.7:1 for our VQ40DE.

2. What's that little round black dome in middle of the dashboard? I tried lookin in manual but got bored (that's one Thick manual !)

3. Oh hey.. is it just Me, or are these '05 Pathfinders really Rare?? I usually notice a lot more of a vehicle after buying one, but after Lots of freeway driving in SoCal I haven't seen ONE! I kid you not, in fact I've seen more brand-new Hummers, every new Euro SUV, even a Rolls Royce! ..but I haven't seen a Single '05 Pathfinder! And like I said, I live in SoCal, got 20/20 and can spot trim levels from a mile away.

Happy pathfinding & ride safe,
    -tony22r
  • dmonizdmoniz Member Posts: 15
    Hello Tony,

I'm considering an '05 Pathfinder and from what I've read in Consumer Reports, the fuel to use is regular, not premium. With gas prices around $2.50/gallon for regular, that's an important consideration. I was thinking of a Maxima but that engine requires premium and I cannot justify the price each week. It's good to hear the new Pathfinder has great low-end torque. I'm used to that in my front-drive Quest. Also, I live west of Boston and haven't seen any new Pathfinders around here either. Maybe I'll be the first.

Good luck with yours

Dave
  • txburgstxburgs Member Posts: 1
    I've been searching and negotiating with dealerships for the last two weeks. I wanted a 2005 SE with comfort pkg, leather pkg, airbag pkg, premium package. After much haggling, I found a dealership on the other side of Houston TX that gave me an OTD price of $31,400. Considering this is the end of the year, it this a good price? I our tax rate is 6%. I would think they would give better deals since we are approaching the end of the year.
    you are approaching the end of the year, but not there yet...its still the beginning of august, and chances are, the 06 pathy wont be out til november...so your leverage on "end of the year discounts" is pretty weak as of right now. if you arent in a rush, wait, otherwise, sounds like a good price to me!

• prospective2prospective2 Member Posts: 25
    I just got my Pathfinder LE in the D.C. area with minor extras (sunroof deflector, body side molding, mud flaps, microfilter and floor mats) for $1300 under invoice plus no dealer prep fee ($300) and no dealer add ons for an "appearance package". That's $32.2K (not counting taxes only and trade in) for an LE without the Nav System or Video system. :P
  • brewboy74brewboy74 Member Posts: 2
    I just purchased one of these with:

comfort package
    premium package
    floor mats
    splash guards
    sunroof wind deflector
    body color side moldings
    in-cabin micro filter

29,827 pre rebate. MSRP is 32,270

The dealer was Lou Fusz in St Louis. Got a good price without haggeling. Used the internet to negotiate. They did try to stick me with a higher interest rate but I pulled out my credit report and got the 4%. Overall good experience and I love the vehicle so far.
  • schlickschlick Member Posts: 2
    I am negotiating a deal on a Pathfinder LE 4x2 in South Carolina

Dealer offered $31,250 (not incl tax)

MSRP is $34,040 with mats, mud flaps, side moldings, micro filter, etc.

Is this a good deal, or can I negotiate lower?
  • flava1flava1 Member Posts: 4
    Hi may purchase before end of week, but really concerned about all the rattles people been mentioning and the discomfort 2nd row seats...

In any case... still considering..

Quoted 4x4 LE w/o NAV & w/o DVD for $33,690 before TTL and $36,075 out the door....

Another place is trying to get me out the door at $33,000, but I haven't got the final word on it yet. If I did get it at $33k out the door, then that would be good?

After reading all the messages, also considering going completely loaded w/Nav & DVD...I'm thinkin' that $35k before TTL and out the door $36750 would be a good buy????

Sorry for the multiple questions... input greatly appreciated!
  • bobster2bobster2 Member Posts: 5
    Blue, tan leather, mats,splash guards, side moldings,wind defl, micro filter. Vehicle at Edmunds invoice of $32,369; options invoice of $477; Dest $560; Total $33,406 +TT, junk fees,-$500 rebate, OTD: $34,977. And 3% Nissan financing, 36 mo. All $$$$ agreed via internet sales mgr. 8/13/05. Inspected and signed by 5 pm that day at Gettel Nissan of Sarasota. Other than the 180 mi. round trip, as pleasant auto purchase experience as I've ever had! Edmunds info was the basis for my offer; no dispute-no haggle by dealer. Thanks to contributors and Edmunds :) !
    BTW, Just what is the no charge Patrol Package option incuded on my vehicle?
  • prayerforprayerfor Member Posts: 161
    I'd love some feedback on this situation I ran into yesterday.

I'm sitting in the finance manager's office closing on a new 2005 Pathfinder 4x4.

Both Edmunds and NissanUSA.com indicate that on this particular vehicle, the manufacturer-to-buyer incentive in effect right now is $500 cash AND low APR financing (3% up to 36 months).

Now the folks at the dealership get "program sheets" sent to them by the regional office every month or whatever, detailing the incentive programs available through Nissan. Their sheet indicates it's $500 cash OR low APR financing!!!

The two websites are clear as day that it's AND -- the two can be combined (in fact *must* be combined, according to Edmunds).

The dealer program sheet unambiguously states OR.

The deal hangs in the balance here. We scratched and clawed over the last few hundred already, so I'm not inclined to take it in the shorts for an extra $500 on this one.

The finance guy said he'd get things sorted out today with the regional and/or NMAC HQ folks, but still no word.

Advice please!!!
    Stand fast. It's both for the 4x4. I got it Aug 13.
  • doctorevildoctorevil Member Posts: 8
    congrats!
    Thanks. I love this thing. Good on the Highway. Good Off Road.
  • Kirstie_HKirstie_H Administrator Posts: 11,147
    Are you currently shopping for a vehicle? If so, a reporter would like to talk with you to learn how important fuel efficiency is to you as you make your decision.
    Please respond to jfallon@edmunds.com no later than Wednesday, September 14, 2005 with a few thoughts on the subject.

MODERATOR /ADMINISTRATOR
    Need help navigating? kirstie_h@edmunds.com - or send a private message by clicking on my name.
    Share your vehicle reviews

• bossybossy Member Posts: 1
    Hey prospective2, I'm about to do the same in the DC are, but probably with the Nav system. Any hints on what dealers to visit and which to avoid?
  • raprap Member Posts: 10
    Has anyone bought a 2005 SE Off Road 4x4 with the airbag/leather/ and premium packages recently and if so can they detail the price they got?

I'm assuming the deals they are making now are better because of the 2006's coming out and with gas at over $3/gallon, the 2005's on the lots may not be moving too fast.

Thanks.

RP
    I went the internet route and reached a quick deal for 1300 under invoice with VOB Nissan of Rockville. I think that Herb Gordon and Passport in Alexandria were also responsive. I found the Brown's to be less interested in offering a competitive price and Rosenthal never responded. Those Tyson's guys seem more interested in negotiating from sticker and jacking the high end crowd for a $1K "appearance package" etc. Good luck. :shades:
  • thendreks1thendreks1 Member Posts: 2
    I was wondering what the current incentives / rebates are out there? I saw a commercial saying $1500 rebate or 3% financing?

Also, since 2006 models come out in a month, how much lower should I expect to get a 2005 model? On Edmunds, the TMV price on a Base SE 2005 with Comfort and Airbag is $28900 or so.

Thanks,

T
    I'm pretty sure that the current rebate on the Pathfinder is $500 and you can get 3%/36 mo financing or 4%/48 month financing. I doubt that Nissan will officially lower the rebate (based on past practice) but I could be wrong.

I bought a Pathfinder for $1300 under invoice with no dealer prep fee and that was before Katrina sent buyers running away screaming from SUVs. You could probably get a good deal on one right now.
  • thendreks1thendreks1 Member Posts: 2
    Well, let me ask you this....how did you bargain for a price of $1300 below invoice? I assume dealer "prep fee" is the Destination Charge and that the $1300 below was not including any rebates?

I figure getting a price around invoice is pretty good...especially since SUV's might not be as popular anymore....with increase in gas prices and resale value slipping.

As far as the Pathfinder, are you pretty happy with it (assuming it's a 2005 model).?

Thanks...
    I really didn't have to "deal" at all -- I emailed a bunch of dealerships in my area requesting quotes (you can do that from this website if you pull up the Pathfinder info and then give your zip code). Several responded, some didn't, some just sent boilerplate info or called and tried to get me to come in and talk, but the ones that knew that I wasn't up for a lot of goofing around asked what I wanted (model, options, etc.,) and responded with firm quotes. Some of the quotes were high, some were reasonable and some you have to analyze carefully (what exactly are they including in the quote?) A couple of dealerships from the get-go were offering Pathfinders at $1300 under the posted invoice with no dealer prep fee. It was very painless, but you have to know what you want -- you can't test drive a car over the internet. And you won't get the same price if you walk into the dealership. And the dealership I bought it from is too far from my house for regular service visits, so you don't have a "relationship" with the dealership that sold you the car. But I'm not sure that's worth anything anyway.

Anyway, the $1300 did include the rebate (in other words they went another $800 below invoice). Dealer "prep" or dealer "processing" is not the same as "destination". Destination is the shipping (freight) charge on the vehicle, which is usually $500 or so, and is seldom negotiated. Dealer "prep" is a charge the dealership adds to process your paperwork and clean the car up and put fluids in it when it comes off the truck. Some dealerships charge $99 for dealer prep, some charge $300, some charge $0. Most people think its a pretty bogus charge -- Just a way to add to the profit like when they throw a pinstripe on the car and charge you an extra $900 for an "appearance package" -- but some dealerships won't waive it.

When I bought this car, gas was still $1.80, so you could probably do better than me because I bet they aren't selling right now.

It is an '05 LE and we are very pleased after 3,000 miles. Comfort, ride, handling, storage capacity, off-road ability, visibility, state of the art safety, stereo all meet or exceed expectations. Can't vouch for the reliability because its new. Highway MPG is about 20 (19-21 on pure highway driving). Haven't really assessed the city MPG but I don't think its very good -- appears to be about 13 or 14. The third row seat is tiny -- just for kids. The vehicle has a tighter feel and a more responsive feel and a smaller feel than something like a Honda Pilot. That's why my wife wanted it. Plenty of headroom and visibility compared to the 4Runner.

I would say that if you don't plan on towing or taking it off road, you might want to consider a cross-over (a little better MPG and handles bumps a little better), but the Pathfinder IMO is the best of the truck-based midsized SUVs. Its also a good value -- you don't have to pay extra for foglights, running boards, a trailering package, etc. Its all included with the LE (or the SE with comfort and premium and side air packages).

Good Luck.
  • assangbidassangbid Member Posts: 13
    Hi, I'm interested in leasing a 05 XE 4x4 with only splash guard, floor/cargo mats, body color side trim options. I have a few dealers quoting me about $360/mo (incl. tax) for 39mos with 15000mi/yr. about $3k total to drive off. what do you guys think? thanks.
  • thrbekthrbek Member Posts: 14
    I just purchased a 2005 Pathfinder LE. It was the most plesant buying experiences I've ever had for a vehicle. I negotiated the price over the telephone and then showed up to pick up the vehicle and sign paperwork. It was SO easy. Here are the details of the deal:

2005 Pathfinder LE
    ==============
    List Price: $36,240
    Invoice: $33,426
    Out The Door: $32,600 (Included a $179 documentation fee)

Options:
    Jet Black
    Charcoal leather interior
    Sunroof Wind Deflector
    Splash Guards
    Floor Mats

Dealer After-Market Add-ons:

Environmental Package: $999
    -Paint Protectant
    -Leather/Plastic Protectants
    -Sound Proofing Undercoat
    -Rust-protection undercoating
    -Carpet stain protection treatment

Bug Deflector: $115 Installed
  • davermonkdavermonk Member Posts: 1
    I'm not sure if I belong here, but I just bought a used '05 Pathfinder SE 4x4. It was a rental vehicle for 8 months, and it had 18k miles when I found it.

At first, I was reluctant to consider a rental vehicle, but then I figured that the rental company would keep it fairly serviced - after all, if it breaks down, then they lose their money, right?

Anyway, I ended up getting it for $22,500. That is quite a bit lower than the Edmunds price, so I think I ended up with a pretty good deal. Any thoughts?
  • gregfockergregfocker Member Posts: 39
    I just purchased a 2006 Pathinder LE 4x2 from Performance Nissan in Duarte, CA. This was absolutely the best dealership I have ever worked with. I negotiated the price for a 2006 Pathfinder LE over the internet, arrived, went straight in to finance and was delivered a beautifully clean 2006 Pathfinder in lesss than an hour. I emailed all southern California dealerships (over 40) to receive the best pricing. Performance Nissan was the lowest (although many were very close). The internet sales manager was as responsive and friendly as they come. There were no surprises at all and they were as professional as they come.
    So what did you pay?
  • joe05joe05 Member Posts: 11
    I've been dealing on a Pathfinder for sometime, I've been to a few dealers just to check pricing and availability. Now I'm not sure if car dealers are some sort of cult, like realtors, but it seems to me they use the same pitch. Downgrade my trade-in without offering any or much of reduction off of the MSRP on their vehicle. I've done the research and have come to the conclusion that most of the invoice pricing is disingenuous at best, only because the incentives given to the dealer by the MFG. Hold Back, Floor Plan, Mfg Rebates to the dealer, etc. How would I go armed with this information to deal on new vehicle? Do you have a book to recommend on this subject?
  • jb_turnerjb_turner Member Posts: 702
    "How would I go armed with this information to deal on new vehicle? Do you have a book to recommend on this subject?"

Knowing their profit of having a book on this will not matter. A dealer is in buisness and they will sell you the car at the price they want to.. you buy it or leave it.
  • miata007miata007 Member Posts: 129
    You do all the research you can regarding to what is the best price others are buying for a specific vehilce. Then you come up with a price that is similiar or slightly lower and offer that to the dealer. If they accept..buy; otherwise..walk. They may counter your offer and you can be firm...say NO or counter their counter offer. You dont' get your best price until you walk. Regarding to your trade-in, tell them you wan the book value for it or try to sell it yourself. Be patient, the incentives/rebates for the PF will be in soon.

• joe05joe05 Member Posts: 11
    Very good advice, Thank you.
  • cjg1cjg1 Member Posts: 1
    I am in the same boat you were last month...Trying to determine whether to buy a used rental and what a fair price would be...For comparison, did you buy the LE or SE? Any particular options included in your purchase?
  • brucek1brucek1 Member Posts: 4
    Happy New Year. Now that we are in 2006, has anybody bought a 2006 Pathfinder? And how much did you pay for it?
  • jslick230jslick230 Member Posts: 1
    Hello Pathy People,

This is my first post on Edmunds. My two questions are:

(1) Am I getting a good deal?
    (2) Is the $190 documentation processing fee a load of crap?

I have put a deposit down on a 2005 4x4 Pathfinder LE with a navigation system. The vehicle was a showroom demo truck that was driven by the 78 year old dealership owner (male), who put over 1600 miles on it. Otherwise, the vehicle is in perfect condition. I negotiated the salesman down to $32,250 (not counting Nissan's $1000 cash back and hopefully Nissan's $500 cash back for recent college graduates). This is the biggest purchase that I have ever made in my life and I am understandably really nervous about it. So, before I pay in full this coming Friday, I really want you guys to tell me if this is a good deal or not?

At the end of my phone conversation with the dealer, he decides to tell me to be prepared to pay a $190 documentation processing fee. He said that this is a low fee price compared with what other dealerships charge in the Kansas City area. Can anyone on Edmunds tell me if this is true or a just a load of crap?

If anyone can offer some advice, please do so in the next few days.

(P.S.-If anyone on the East coast is looking for a good deal on a brand new fully loaded 2006 Pathfinder LE, a guy at Bowser Nissan (I think that's the name) near Pittsburgh said he could sell one for $35,000, which I know is a very good deal).
  • odysseyhunterodysseyhunter Member Posts: 8
    My wife is sold on buying a 06' Honda Odyssey, now I know that the Pathfinder is a suv and the Odyssey is a van, substantial difference, but hear me out. I've found here on Edmunds that A LOT of Odyssey owners are complaining about mpg with the Odyssey, most are getting around 15-22 combined city/hwy, pluse lots of problems with power doors and brakes. That mpg is not really too far off from the Pathfinder. She wants great mpg, and room for the family (2 kids). My question for those whom own a 05' Pathfinder and newer, is it worth making a case to the "Judge" about the Pathfinder over the Odyssey?? based on mpg, room, and overall value. Thanks
  • indyrunnerindyrunner Member Posts: 2
    Long response, but hopefully it will help you avoid having to drive a mini-van. I haven't had our Pathfinder for very long, but I will tell you that the mileage argument won't work. We are getting about the same range as the Odyssey. However I think the others arguments might work.

There is plenty of room for our family of 3 plus two basset hounds. We can fit our bags and the dogs in the back with the third row down for a weekend trip. Third row seats are pretty tight for adults, but kids would be fine.

For value, I haven't seriously priced an Odyssey. But we were able to get our 06 Pathfinder SE 4x4 with Comfort Package, Premium Package, Splash Guards, Side body molding, and mats for $30,100 before manufacturer's discounts and taxes. I did it all through email and phone calls. It was the easiest purchase I have ever made. Most Nissan dealers will work with you on price. I don't have personal experience with Honda, but I've heard they don't move very much on price, especially with hot items like the Odyssey.

My Pathfinder basically has everything except leather, nav system, and dvd. It has tons of storage spaces, cup holders for both back rows, rear air vents for both back rows, towing hitch. The Bose stereo rocks, even with the Wiggles playing. It has plenty of power. It drives kind of trucky, but it feels solid. I don't know what curves the experts were taking it on when they mention body roll. I don't notice much for how high up you sit. I think it is a nice, solid looking SUV too, and I don't see very many on the road. I see tons of Odyssey's though.

Hope this helps.