Edmunds dealer partner, Bayway Leasing, is now offering transparent lease deals via these forums. Click here to see the latest vehicles!

Chrysler 300 Owners: Photo Gallery

Karen_SKaren_S Member Posts: 5,092
edited March 2014 in Chrysler
Post your 300 photos!

For instructions, see Town Hall Help.

Comments

• itshemiitshemi Member Posts: 32
    I just returned from 330 mile trip from Spring field VA to Dover Del, got 23.9 MPG. I have whopping 600 miles, drove at about 60mph.

I ordered my car 24 March 2004, Dealer said it would be in June, called me and I picked it up 27 April, Build date 041706.

Dealer was just as surprised as I was. Though the previous Chrysler owner status helped. Just bought 2003 Sebring LXI for daughter in Feb 2004 (bad news though it was stolen and the insurance CO totaled it thank goodness, thieves stole in MD stripped in in Washington DC, but what was really bad was the towing CO didn't lift the car on the Bed, they DRAGGED it since it didn't have any wheels, Dum.....

I got four (4) options, equivalent to the Limited Luxury Package (Moon Roof, 380watt/7 speakers), CA Wood Grain, and UConnect)

See mine at http://photos.yahoo.com/jlsy2001
  • tibbunetibbune Member Posts: 76
    It's actually faster than it looks.

• wantone1wantone1 Member Posts: 28
    where did you buy those great looking rims
  • dukeofdallasdukeofdallas Member Posts: 52
    And what size are they?
  • mnmatchesmnmatches Member Posts: 111
    SWEET. Those are the first non-factory rims that I've seen on a 300 that I've liked. Tibbune, any info that you could provide would be very much appreciated!
    The wheels are 22x9.5 Helo Wedges on 235/65 Pirelli Scorpions. They sit virtually flush with the fender lip, to date there has not been any rubbing whatsoever. I debated lowering the car an inch, as there seems room for it, but in the end I felt I could 'get away' with the gap from tire to fender since the car and wheel well are black, thus hiding the gap somewhat (only the shadow knows).

Of course the ride is not nearly as smooth as stock, you literally find yourself bracing for impact when a set of raised railroad tracks jumps out in front of you. But, the handling is superior in every other sense. It actually 'feels' like a performance vehicle now instead of a heavy Le Baron.
  • dukeofdallasdukeofdallas Member Posts: 52
    Very nice. I assume you mean 265/35. ;-)
    Uh, yeah, what he said.

265/35.

Aw heck, just by some rubber tree spray and soak the rims in it. It's about the same amount of tire.
  • hvanhvan Member Posts: 56
    You should definitely lower the vehicle by one inch!
  • nyceonenyceone Member Posts: 1
    I was debating on whether to put 22's or 20's on my 300. I was told that with the amount of driving I do, the 22's would definitely make the ride less smooth, and living in Chicago with bumps and potholes, a little more rubber on the rim woiuld make a big difference. Any suggestions? Can the car still look great with 20's?
  • bigkev7000bigkev7000 Member Posts: 23
    You should take a look at the 300c SRT8 and see if you like the stance. You can go with 20's and drop the car using the after market eibach springs to try to get the look you are looking for.
  • goofytimlgoofytiml Member Posts: 41
    It looks like this thread has been quiet for some time, and what few pictures were here, are no longer. So I thought I'd put one up (as I have in a few other threads). We purchased our 2005 Chrysler-Certified used 300C just over two weeks ago (end of Sept.)... and are enjoying immensely the driving experience and performance over the '97 Subaru Outback it replaced. It's only options are walnut interior trim and power pedal position, it was relatively low miles (14.6k), and the price ($30k) and trade-in value given ($3k) was right for us!

I hope the picture posts... it did in the other threads.
  • whocardinal151whocardinal151 Member Posts: 1
    2006 Chrysler 300 Limited 4300 miles">

20 X 8.5 Armano Hampton Wheels
    245/45 Goodyear Eagle F-1 Tires

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
  • nalanavenalanave Member Posts: 1
    looking for owner's manual. Thanks
    Alan
    Thought I'd post up a few more picture to try to reinvigorate this forum...

• bigelmbigelm Member Posts: 995
    Seen a couple of them around.
  • xtecxtec Member Posts: 354
    The Infern Red looks awesome,nice car.The Blue one is nice to,but the Red stands out more.
  • tomtomtomtomtomtom Member Posts: 491
    Just got it last week

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
  • pvincekpvincek Member Posts: 4
    cool red engine shroud did you paint it?if so what are the steps pvincek
    to goofytiml cool red eng.shroud didyou do it? if so what are the steps.
    Shroud is my design (mainly color scheme) concept brought to life by Ernie at Avon Custom Wheels in Avon By the Sea, NJ. He's a supporting vendor on another forum. To complete the concept design I still need a Heritage Badge of proper diameter and thickness to place in the center of the Cool Vanilla center plate.
    Thanks Xtek... I couldn't agree with you more!
    has anybody change them in a 2005 300c hemi
  • Karen_SKaren_S Member Posts: 5,092
    Nice! You should put that in your CarSpace photo album. :shades:
  • Karen_SKaren_S Member Posts: 5,092
    These should be posted on your CarSpace page! :shades:
  • malarkinmalarkin Member Posts: 2
    Hi Karen S
    Just thought id pop in and say hi ;)
    New to all this so please be patient??
    We have a Chrysler Grande Voyager 3.3 '98
    and we love it to bits.
    Only had her since Nov 06 so still very new to us. Had a Kia before and wish I could turn back the clock and make a different choice. That car was nothing but a headache from the start!!
    Terry my husband was a Chauffeur back when the Grande Voyager'98 was brand new and we only ever dreamed of owning one like he used to drive at work.
    Well, she is everything we knew she could be.
    Space, comfort, class, its got the lot!!!
    kids love it, room for our 3 very big bear size Old English Sheepdogs in the back, and still plenty of room for that all important
    " shopping !"
    Look forward to chatting with you soon,
    Debs xx :)
This discussion has been closed.