Edmunds dealer partner, Bayway Leasing, is now offering transparent lease deals via these forums. Click here to see the latest vehicles!

Chrysler 300: Factory Order Experiences

Karen_SKaren_S Member Posts: 5,092
edited March 2014 in Chrysler
Did you order directly from the factory? Share your experience here.

Comments

• hankchankc Member Posts: 12
    I ordered from the Factory on April 21st because I was getting Affiliate pricing, 1% below dealer invoice, and dealers were not going to offer that for in stock cars because of the demand. After 3 weeks I got an update from my dealer and he said nothing was happening with my order because of the sunroof issue. He had an in stock car that was very close to the options I orders, minus the GPS and HID but plus the Wood Trim and Sirius radio. He offered me the pricing on his in stock car and I had to jump at it. I couldn't wait 6+ or more weeks to get my 300C.
  • ssshemissshemi Member Posts: 14
    Got a VON on May 7th when I ordered the 300C (no moonroof), called Chrysler today to check on it. Was told there is a "Sales Hold" on it and for me to check with dealer. Called the sales mgr. this morning and advised him on this hold. He said he would get back with me today. I called him back at 4:30 and was told he is off until Thur., why not. See what happens next.
  • bigelmbigelm Member Posts: 995
    Hope your dealer is not 5 star cause that's poor service. Besides, star ratings shouldn't even be a image sales perception; it's just not business ethical to leave potential buyers with their fingers up their nose...
  • mikeyjohnmikeyjohn Member Posts: 365
    I ordered my car on the 27th of April a 300C with all options except Nav and Sirrus. I don't think Sirrus is available in Canada. I got confirmation that my car was in the build stage (D-1) on the 14th of May and should be shipped on the 25th of May. I originally was told that my car would be built around the middle of June. I hope this information that I obtained is true and I will get my car sooner.
  • cobragmikecobragmike Member Posts: 21
    I ordered my 300C on April 14th, black Pearl, w/SGII, HID and Sirius. It also showed D1 status on 5/14 with Est. ship Date of 5/25. Expect it to arrive around first week of June.
  • unhappycamperunhappycamper Member Posts: 1
    I ordered my 300c (blue with a sunroof) back in mid February and it has yet to be scheduled at all. After many calls to the dealer (who can't get seem to get any help from the rep) and to the no-help-what-soever line at chrysler I still have nothing. Not even a clue to how long the problem is likely to last. I have been a loyal Chrysler fan all my life and buy lots of them (I have purchased 15 new in the last 14 years). However, Chrysler has demonstrated that they don't give a rip about loyal customers. My biggest complaint is that you can't get any *real* info from them. I get a lot of conflicting info that just doesn't make a lot of sense, and that only comes if you go out of your way to chase them down.

First it was the color blue that was supposed to be the problem, then this mysterious issue with the sunroofs. I'm guessing that next it will be the great "floor mat shortage" or some other bogus problem. I have noticed that just about every unit built for stock has a sunroof. I have tried to have my dealer get a similar unit on trade, but that hasn't worked. I made the mistake of ordering a car mostly loaded minus the headlights and the dealers that do have higher-end Cs don't really want to trade them unless you have one to trade just like it. On top of that, I have watched as the "owner loyalty" bonus came and went (adding insult to injury). If I could actually get them to build the car, I might be loyal. But, nobody seems to be able to tell me even a guess as to when I might be able to get my unit built with the sunroof. They would like me to believe that there is nobody at DCX that has any idea about the magic scheduling algorithm that could predict where I am in the list of units waiting for sunroofs. It appears to me that "time in queue" has no weight, which would be just nuts. It's my conjecture that I am going to start seeing the Magnums hit the dealer lots with sunroofs confirming that "some (orders) are more equal than others".

My patience is just about gone. Within a few days, if something doesn't change, I am planning to cancel my order taking my loyalty with me (meaning there will be no more Chryslers in my future).
    Called CD today and talked with customer service. Very happy with this contact, was told where my 300C is. "Jim" said to call them once a week to check on the progress. He also related that they have received a lot of negative feedback about dealers not getting back to customers.
     If you need their number it's 1-800-992-1997 for the U.S. ordered cars and 1-800-465-2001 for Canada.
    Brian

P.S. Unhappycamper, from what I've been hearing I think your delay is due to the ordered moonroof. I originally wanted a moonroof, was told they were on hold, so I ordered without it. Good luck with your order.
  • trashman2trashman2 Member Posts: 44
    ordered my 300 c on 4/22 with the moonroof called dealer today 5/20 still on hold. it dont look good for me to own a new 300c.
    OK, try this site to locate your vehicle.
    http://insightnl.extra.daimlerchrysler.com/inl_dealer/Dealer_LOGI- N.jsp
    Then enter your dealer code in the box. I found my code number on my order sheet next to the name of my dealer, it's a 5 diget number. Next page will show the name of your dealer. Go into vehicle trace, top left corner of page. Then read instructions. I had to enter dealer number again to get info:, this should take you to next page that lists vin's and status of vehicle.
    I tried to locate status by using VON but nothing came up.
    Good Luck.
    Brian
    i ordered my 3ooc on 4/22 as of 5/22 still on hold. has anyone else have a order for about the date if so what is your status. i ordered mine with the moonroof.
  • kvilleboykvilleboy Member Posts: 45
    Ordered 4/12 with sunroof, still not scheduled either. Today starts week 8 of waiting.
  • silvercsilverc Member Posts: 10
    Ordered 4/27 300C loaded w/sunroof.
    Built 5/20. Has shipped to NorCal and is now sitting at final rail destination waiting to unload (probably tomorrow due to holiday).
  • itshemiitshemi Member Posts: 32
    I just returned from 330 mile trip from Springfield VA to Dover Del, got 23.9 MPG. I have whopping 600 miles, drove at about 60mph.

I ordered my car 24 March 2004, Dealer said it would be in June, called me and I picked it up 27 April, Build date 041706.

Dealer was just as surprised as I was. Though the previous Chrysler owner status helped. Just bought 2003 Sebring LXI for daughter in Feb 2004 (bad news though it was stolen and the insurance CO totaled it thank goodness, thieves stole in MD stripped in in Washington DC, but what was really bad was the towing CO didn't lift the car on the Bed, they DRAGGED it since it didn't have any wheels, Dum.....

I got four (4) options, equivalent to the Limited Luxury Package (Moon Roof, 380watt/7 speakers), CA Wood Grain, and UConnect)

See mine at http://photos.yahoo.com/jlsy2001
  • hmk123hmk123 Member Posts: 122
    Wow, how did you manage that? :-) I am in the San Jose area, too. I ordered mine on 4/19 with sunroof. As of last week its status was still BG.
    Not too sure. Ordered through dealer in Burlingame because they were reasonable in pricing. He did try a trick to change the priority. Said it was probably not going to change anything but worth a try; maybe it did something. Car was unloaded from railcar in Benecia on Monday and is still awaiting trucking to dealer (probably tomorrow).
    Hope to pick it up Friday but probably not until Monday.
    May I ask how much you are paying? I am paying $1000 under MSRP (all options but smoker and cold weather) by using my Costco card. It seems like people are getting even better deals than that. I ordered from the 5 star dealer in San Jose. Is the one in Burlingame a 5 star? Not that it really matters. But I bought my 300M at the same dealership and have had a pretty good experience so far.
    Yeah, I had called that same dealer (after his 1K under offer thru Costco)to tell him I was coming in at 1:00 (his late day so voice mail) to place my order that was at 12:20. At 12:30 I got a call from the Burlingame dealer (I had also used various zip codes to get Costco hook ups in other cities)and he offered to beat that by about $400 I countered with more and he said no. I said OK wasn't worth my drive for only an extra $400 and hung up. Phone rang back in about 10 minutes and he accepted my offer. SOOO..moral of this story, for Chuck at 5*, don't have a late day coming in at 1:00 or at least have a real person to deal with. If he'd been earlier I'd have bought from him and been kicking myself after the phone call came in.
  • pixelpusherpixelpusher Member Posts: 14
    Hey guys...
    recap:
    Ordered 5/2 - Black w/everything except Sat & Cold Weather
    Getting the runaround weekly from 5* dealer in Santa Monica, CA who I have to call every single time, not one call to me since telling me sunroofs were suspended 3 days after my initial order.

5/20 dealer says my order should go through the first of June for next build allotment.

6/2 (AGAIN I have to call the dealer for info) tells me Chrysler is NOT BUILDING ANY 300s for July and he is trying to see if he can get his distributor to confirm that his waiting customers will hopefully get their cars built in August ... which would mean delivery in SEPTEMBER

I will have enough extra money saved by then to get FAT Jaguar or CTS-V .....

Get your act together Chrysler....
    So I had heard, too, that the plant is shutting down for July. However, my sales guy told me that this is not true since the 300 is a 2005 model. Usually they do shut it down in the summer for re-tooling. However, if they indeed do shut it down in July for vacation reason, that is ok with me. It will be sad to get the car later but I don't want to ruin someone's vacation plans just because I can't wait for the car. We are all demanding so much more from companies these days. But it is us working in those companies and complaining that we don't have a life anymore :-)
  • epfatboyepfatboy Member Posts: 17
    Interesting point of view from pixelpusher. I have zero problem with re-tooling. I also have zero problem with vacations. I work my [non-permissible content removed] off and enjoy myself when the time comes. I also communicate... does Chrysler? I haven't heard a word. Ordered a 300C on 5/17, was told 6-10 weeks. If there is going to be a problem I communicate with everyone who will listen. I expect the same from anyone I deal with. Now they DO have a shot at 1st week in August for the 10 week deadline.... Seems to be a slim one if they shutdown in July. Also seems to be something that dealers would know and should communicate. If this is happening and I don't get the car I'll be a bit pissed to say the least. Enough to buy a STS.. not yet sure.
  • pixelpusherpixelpusher Member Posts: 14
    You said it epfatboy, a little communication could go a loooong way in cooling me down enough to wait a little longer for the 300c. To add to my distaste for giving my $$ to these guys I bought my wife a loaded PT Cruiser GT at the time of my 300c order so I am sinking a PILE of $$ into their dealership and absolutely expect a little more attentiveness..

for pete's sake I get more help and general "how are things working out?" call backs from the guys at the shop where I buy my audio & video equipment than I have from the Chrysler dealership where I have spent more $$ in one shot than ever before in my whole life!
    I do agree with you: a lot of companies (including Chrysler) would get a lot more respect if they followed the promise less, deliver more approach. For some reason they feel if they don't over promise, we will go somewhere else. It would be a lot better if they said, hey it might take 3 to 4 months and then delivered in less than 3. Maybe time to call Zetschke and tell him something about customer satisfaction.
  • bigmike5bigmike5 Member Posts: 960
    The factory usually gets a two week break for vacations, etc. in the summer. The CAW union has indicated that they have been asked to forego one week of the two so that the factory in Brampton can try to keep up with the build orders. I think they agreed to do that. So they are doing all they can to get the new cars out, including overtime on weekends.
  • ddannddann Member Posts: 5
    Ordered 300C on April 17th and was told it was a 6 to 8 week delivery. The vehicle was builth on May 20th (no moonroof) and then put on Hold for a quality check. Taken off hold on May 28th and put in "shippable status". Still no firm ship date but EST arrival of June 14th.
  • crispiegeecrispiegee Member Posts: 90
    My dealer told me that they are prohibiting factory orders until next week (June 7th). Anyone hear of the same?

I'm getting frustrated!
  • kvilleboykvilleboy Member Posts: 45
    Yes, I didn't know when it would be lifted, but DCX told me last week they were temporarily no longer accepting orders for the car. (Too many back-logged).
  • dterrelldterrell Member Posts: 1
    Well I'm on my second order. My first order was held up because of the sun roof. I didn't want to wait until September, so I canceled and the dealer told me he had a blue one in storage?????? It had $4000 more options on it but I really wanted it so I made the deal. The dealer said it would be hear in 2 to 3 weeks. Well I am still waiting. I have checked online and they keep changing the delivery date. My new date is 6/7/04. Everyone please say a PRAYER. I can't believe all the horror stories. According to my calculations 970 cars a day X 7 X 8 weeks = 55,000 cars were built. WHERE ARE THEY???????
  • dapdap Member Posts: 13
    I ordered my 300 on May 24. Called my dealer when I read about Chrysler not accepting any new orders. He said that this would not affect me since I ordered before this decision was made. Has anyone else ordered around the same time and if so do you have any updates on your car? Mine is at the "order accepted" stage. No VIN number yet.
  • mark_amark_a Member Posts: 22
    I also ordered mine on 5/24. I have a VON (vehicle order number), but did not get scheduled for a June build, therefore no VIN. Hoping for a July build. Ask and make sure you got a VON.
  • joey1joey1 Member Posts: 2
    I ordered my C on May 27.
    If you don't mind sharing, what are the first 5 digits of your 8 digit VON?
    My VON's first 5 digits are 13158xxx and I reached order status BX-Passed edit available for schedule on June 1.
    I think BX means I am waiting for Chrysler to allocate a car to my dealer. I think this is where the long wait begins.

I have been browsing through the online Chrysler Vehicle Trace system
    checking the 300's VON numbers to see which ones are being scheduled/built (I just started with dealer code 45000 and started incrementing by one. My dealer's code is also in this range).
    I have seen a couple of 300's with VON numbers in the 130xxxxx to 131xxxxx range, but not many. Most start with 129xxxxx.
    I am probably wasting my time, but I am trying to figure out a pattern to the VON numbering system to see if I can get an idea when my VON may eventually turn to order Status D - where the VIN is assigned.

Even though the Chrysler online system is only designed to track VIN's, the VON is shown with each vehicle's VIN.

Here is how to get into Chrysler's Vehicle Tracking System.
    http://www.dodgemagnum.net/phpBB2/vehicle_tracker.php
    My VON is 13156XXX. Let me know if you figure out a pattern.
    How did you find out that you were not scheduled for a June build?
  • shaggyshaggy Member Posts: 3
    Recieved my von on 6-3-04 my von # is 13168XXX
    I was told yesterday that the dealer has reached it allocation day rate. In other words they have ordered too many 300's. Talked to dealer and said this was the 2nd one ordered from this dealership. If you find out any thing please post
    Ordered C on May 8th, number is 13024xxx status is BGL. Only extra is U-Connect and 6 disc player.
  • hardhawkhardhawk Member Posts: 702
    DCX is really missing the boat here. They are on the verge of picking up new customers as well as taking care of old customers with a fantastic new product. They need to devote whatever manpower is needed to notify the dealers of the status of not only the sold orders but also the 10's of 1000's of dealer stock orders that are somewhere out there in limbo. The dealers should then notify the customers who have placed the orders. A fantastic new product isn't any good if people are getting PO'd because of a lack of information. I would feel a lot better knowing a realistic timeline rather than just hanging out there. I don't mind a wait nearly as much as not being able to get an answer. The good dealerships are frustrated too, I am sure. The problem exists over at the Dodge side with the Magnum. The local dealership has still not received a single Magnum and only 3 300's! They have to be frustrated as hell! Nothing like screwing up the launch of incredible products with treatment like the posters on this board are getting.
  • bjsohiobjsohio Member Posts: 69
    I placed my order on 4/27. Von 129xxxxx. It's STILL in BG status "waiting on parts..." I ordered a sunroof which, I'm told, was my downfall. The day I ordered mine, my salesman was delivering the very same car as mine to a lucky buyer. He told me it only took 3.5 weeks to get that one in.
  • genrledgergenrledger Member Posts: 4
    I ordered my C with sunroof, nav, protection group (primarily because of side-impact bags), 6-cd boston acoustic sound. A week later I got the VON from the dealer and called the DC 800 hot-line at least twice a week. I asked not only the status, but where the car is in production, where is the car in the transportation chain, projected times of delivery, etc. Maybe they got disgusted with me, but the car was delivered on May 4th (4 weeks and one day). I also found that I knew things before the dealer did including the $1,000 DC loyalty program (which does not expire until July 1).

By the way the DC tel # is: 1-800-992-1997.
    Also whenever you can, ask for the VIN of your vehicle if you can when available, then use that as your reference not the order #.
    Hope I was able to help.
  • jeepjeep Member Posts: 86
    What do you mean the loyalty program expires 7/1 When I bought my car the second week of May I was told by the dealer that the loyalty rebate expired when the finance one came into play the first week of May. Subsequent numerous calls to Chrysler agreed with the dealer.

What documentation do you have stating that 7/1 is the date, except the fact that the dealer gave it to you. If the dealer gave it to you in error, he will eat the $1000.
  • mark_amark_a Member Posts: 22
    I believe if you ordered a car during the loyalty rebate, Chrysler honored it even though the car was delivered after the finance rebate was announced.
  • joey1joey1 Member Posts: 2
    I spent about an hour clicking through probably 150 Dealer codes and copied all the VON's starting with 13xxxxxx. Only Cars in D1 or greater appear on the Chrysler online Vehicle Trace system. I am estimating that the 13xxxxxx VON's accounted for about 15% of the total VON's. The other 85% were in the 12xxxxxx range.
    I have no clue how VON's are assigned or how the sequence is determined, ie., do they add 1, 100, or ?? to the previously assigned VON? It is impossible to tell how many VON's have been assigned unless someone knows the numbering scheme.

The only thing my excercise tells me is that they haven't passed my VON yet (obvious since I just order the car almost 2 weeks ago).

What is strange to me is how few 300 VON's appeared on the Vehicle Trace System. Many large dealers with over 300 cars in production didn't have any 300's showing up at all. If they are building 970 cars a day I would have thought I would have seen a lot more 300's in the D1 and greater status.

Not to create angst, but if I had a car with a VON in the 12xxxxxx range I would call my dealer for an explanation why cars are being allocated (and built) to other dealers with later (13xxxxxx) VON numbers.

Here are the VON's starting with 13xxxxxx that I randomly found with my search.
    The numbers starting with 4xxxx are the Dealer Codes.
    I copied the VON number and the last Vehicle Location info with a date. The "Vehicle Delivered to Dealer" date shown below is a forecast only.

13077940 Vehicle Delivered to Dealer 06-17-04 01:00 PM CDT Martin Dodge-jeep-chrysler, Bowling Green, KY

13104943 Scheduled for Build (D1) 06-04-04 07:38 AM EDT Brampton Assembly, ON

13131668 Scheduled for Build (D1) 06-03-04 07:38 AM EDT Brampton Assembly, ON

13071408 Vehicle Delivered to Dealer 06-21-04 09:30 PM PDT Perris Valley Dodge Jeep Chrysler, Perris, CA

13122500 Scheduled for Build (D1) 06-03-04 07:38 AM EDT Brampton Assembly, ON

13050467 Shuttled to Facility 06-05-04 11:35 AM EDT Detroit Jefferson Assembly, MI

13019329 Scheduled for Build (D1) 06-03-04 07:38 AM EDT Brampton Assembly, ON
    13019341 Scheduled for Build (D1) 06-03-04 07:38 AM EDT Brampton Assembly, ON

13044557 Scheduled for Build (D1) 06-03-04 07:38 AM EDT Brampton Assembly, ON

13064831 Scheduled for Build (D1) 06-04-04 07:37 AM EDT Brampton Assembly, ON
    13102397 Scheduled for Build (D1) 06-04-04 07:38 AM EDT Brampton Assembly, ON
    13015750 Vehicle Delivered to Dealer 06-28-04 12:01 AM CDT Kayser Chrysler Center Inc, Sauk City, WI

13071232 Vehicle Delivered to Dealer 06-14-04 12:01 AM EDT Upstate Dodge-chry-jeep Inc, Attica, NY

13100992 Scheduled for Build (D1) 06-04-04 07:38 AM EDT Brampton Assembly, ON

13035641 Scheduled for Build (D1) 06-03-04 07:38 AM EDT Brampton Assembly, ON
    13126552 Scheduled for Build (D1) 06-04-04 07:38 AM EDT Brampton Assembly, ON

13122224 Vehicle Delivered to Dealer 06-22-04 11:30 PM CDT Goodson Chrysler Jeep Dodge North, Spring, TX
    13122225 Vehicle Delivered to Dealer 06-22-04 11:30 PM CDT Goodson Chrysler Jeep Dodge North, Spring, TX
    13122243 Vehicle Delivered to Dealer 06-23-04 11:30 PM CDT Goodson Chrysler Jeep Dodge North, Spring, TX
    13122314 Scheduled for Build (D1) 06-04-04 07:38 AM EDT Brampton Assembly, ON

13079846 Vehicle Delivered to Dealer 06-21-04 10:00 PM CDT Diamond Dodge-chry-jeep Inc, Bastrop, LA

13108941 Vehicle Delivered to Dealer 06-14-04 12:01 AM CDT Aurora Chry-dodge-jeep Llc, Aurora, MO

13005585 Vehicle Delivered to Dealer 06-16-04 08:30 AM EDT Heritage Dodge-chry-jeep, West Jefferson, NC

13018233 Vehicle Delivered to Dealer 06-10-04 07:30 CDT Foothill Ranch Chrysler Jeep Dodgeinc., Lake Forest, CA
    13004538 Scheduled for Build (D1) 06-03-04 07:38 AM EDT Brampton Assembly, ON
    13004390 Built - Pending Inspection (I) 06-08-04 08:31 AM EDT Brampton Assembly, ON

13034481 Vehicle Delivered to Dealer 06-14-04 12:01 AM EDT Diehl Dodge Chrysler Jeep, Franklin, PA

13010809 Vehicle Delivered to Dealer 06-24-04 08:00 PM EDT Beck Chry-dodge-jeep OF Starke, Starke, FL
  • cjjrcjjr Member Posts: 4
    I am looking to order tomorrow. I live in Northern Virginia. Did your car come in when they said?
  • cjjrcjjr Member Posts: 4
    Great information. Where are you located? Does that make a difference?
    I called the 1-800 chrysler # to check on the status of my 300 that was ordered 5/24. The rep ask me to hold and came back on the phone and told me that I may want to contact my dealer. I called my dealer and ask if there was a problem and he told me that they are very back logged and it may be months before I get my car. After the PT cruiser backorders a few yrs ago I can't believe that Chrysler was not better prepared for this. I have been quoted a trade in price for my vehicle that I'm trading in but the longer I have to drive it the more miles it will have. I guess that will be another issue to contend with. Has anyone else heard that it may be months before they get their car?
  • rwdevorerwdevore Member Posts: 10
    I ordered my car May 4th with the loyalty bonus as part of my negotiated price. By the time my car came in, (just before Memorial Day), the Chrysler Financial deal was also offered. I got both since I had ordered the car while the program was offered and verified my eligibility(leasing a T&C Van), and financial a small amount of the purchase price with Chrysler Financial to qualify for the offer. If you ordered your car during the Loyalty offer and they verified your eligibility, then I'd make sure that if your car delievers after July 1st, you still get it. My dealer is very helpful but the incentives are a shell game and they don't seem to be able to keep up. Sure some dealer might try to keep the incentives themselves but if these dealers can't explain an incentive, then it can't be a useful selling tool. I would have bought my car without either incentive; my price with the dealer was 250 over their cost, (including Advertising charges).
  • epfatboyepfatboy Member Posts: 17
    My car is VON 13125xxx. I just called and I to am in BX status. I'm not sure exactly what that means besides I passed the initial edits and can be scheduled for build. Does it mean I'm waiting in the disney type line? I ordered mine in Blue, the only options are Bose stereo upgrade and power pedals.

I hear/read horror stories about the wait. I then see some very happy folks too. I ordered from a 5 star in Rochester NH (read: not that crowded!) Anyone want to take guesses on when I move to build? I'm a half full kind of guy, how about June 24th I get a D1 status.

By the way two things would bug me about waiting:
    I really would have liked to have it for the summer but oh well
      ** easy to say if you ride a Bike
    I really HATE hearing stories of a 6.1 Hemi coming out!
  • bigelmbigelm Member Posts: 995
    are not going to want the 6.1 because there won't be any MDS technology involved.

But for those who don't mind having the pump in the trunk, then knock yourself out ;-)
    I emailed Chrysler about hearing that they are backlogged on the 300 orders. They emailed me back and said that when I get my car could depend on my dealers allocation. Does anyone know what that means? See message 46 on what my dealer said. He mentioned nothing about dealer allocation. I kind of feel like I may be getting the run around.
    Sort of...NO It was built on 5/27 and has been in inspection until today...Yahoo. Dealer said it was loaded on a rail car at 1AM this morning and will get to St Louis on 6/16 then to my dealership in Independence MO for delivery on 6/23. This was originally ordered on 4/14. So a little over 2 months total.
    i placed my order on 4/22 7 weeks today still dont know anything. dealer cant find out anything, factory dont know anything. i know there was some ordered about the same time have you heard anything about your order
    I know that I'm one of the few that didn't want to pay for a sunroof. All my cars, trucks and Suv's have had them, and I would not miss it. Just don't use it too much, except to vent heat when parked. That was what saved me from a potential twice as long wait. I also skipped the Nav, this may have saved some time, I don't know. Once it cleared Inspection (2 weeks), the dealer is able to track it all the way to his door.

Side note from dealership was that the demand for the Hemi Engine had made it very hard to build all the 300C orders. Not enough Hemi's to go around.
This discussion has been closed.