Edmunds dealer partner, Bayway Leasing, is now offering transparent lease deals via these forums. Click here to see the latest vehicles!

Chevrolet Equinox Prices Paid and Buying Experience

Comments

• reubenray1reubenray1 Member Posts: 21
    edited April 2010
    I am one that gets this discount, but I will probably not get the Equinox due to there are better deals out there without it. My current vehicle is the 2007 Avalanche and it had a big discount, but the Equinox is very small.

I am looking at buying an import for the first time since 1980.
  • pete6666pete6666 Member Posts: 29
    I was in a similiar situation. I waited 9 weeks for my LTZ. It was worth the wait. My wife and I fight over who is going to drive it. It is an unbelievable SUV.
  • colt_herocolt_hero Member Posts: 107
    Well, I hope it works out for you. And I hope GM succeeds. We'll have a better idea in about 4 years. That's about how long it usually takes for the major defects to start rearing their ugly heads. We'll either be saying, "Wow - I guess GM DOES build more reliable vehicles now", or we'll all be waiting in lines at the dealerships waiting for major warranty work.

I'll probably be buying a 2010 Equinox at the end of the year (or first quarter 2011). Most likely an LT1 or LT2.

I'll see you at the dealership (ha! ha! ha!) ...
  • kcrozziekcrozzie Member Posts: 5
    Ok. am not happy. We ordered our Equinox at the end of February and were told it would take six to eight weeks. We got a call from the dealer in Maryland about 10 days ago that they were building it, building my specific car, a blue LT2 with a sunroof. Then we got a call last week that Blue LT2 would be in any day this week. Last night the sales manager called and said they "accidentally" sold my car before we could pick it up. I am new here so pardon me if someone posted about this previously, but I wondered if this has happened to anyone else? The manager apologized and said they would compensate us a bit, so on the new order they are giving me the leather-heated seats which I didn't order first time and they said they would ask for an expedited order. Does this sound fishy to anyone or am just being paranoid? Also, I have never ordered a car before. I didn't think someone could walk in off the street and buy a car someone else had ordered.
    Sorry to ramble, but I expected to have a car this weekend and now I may be waiting another couple of months. I am still a little ticked off.
  • brueggiebrueggie Member Posts: 46
    I know when ours came in last November my salesperson had to all buy sleep in it to keep it from being sold. They were so hot then (still pretty much are today) that as soon as they came off the truck they were sold within hours. He had to hide the keys so no one could take it for a spin. I would at least ask for an extended warranty on top of the leather upgrade. It only costs the dealer about $500 for both so it isn't asking too much. Go for a $0 deductible 5yr/60k mile or more. All you can do is demand ask! Also, if you are trading in a car, find out what the trade in value would be now and get it in writing that that is what they will be giving you as if you signed the papers today. You shouldn't loose more money on your trade due to their error. On the bright side, you have 6-8 more weeks to save up a bigger down payment! Good Luck.
    As a retired GM sales manager I can tell you one thing. They screwed you. When the dealer gets the shipping date a VIN number is assigned to your order. They made no mistake. They got someone to buy it for a lot more than they were getting from you. It is true that they can preference an order and get it expedited but if I were you I would contact Chevrolet Motor Division and ask that the area sales rep contact you, and tell him what happened. What is the name of the dealer in Maryland? I am curious. Good luck. I just got my LTZ. I waited 9 weeks but it was worth it.
  • red57red57 Member Posts: 18
    Read post #340 All you will hear from GM is blah blah blah good luck they do not care, they have your tax dollars already :sick:
    I went to a dealer in Houston today and informed him that I will be purchasing the Nox using the GM Employee program. He stated that it was his choice to give me this discount price or not and refused to.

Can they do this?
    Hi Pete
    Thanks for your response. The dealer is JBA Chevrolet in Glen Burnie, Md. Thanks for confirming my suspicions. I have never ordered a car before, always bought off the lot, but I thought I read somewhere that VIN was assigned to my specific order. Mine was (is) a blue LT2 with a sunroof and a couple of other options. I know from looking at car inventories the blue ones aren't just sitting around. Silver and white maybe, but not blue, so I know it stood out. Thanks for the information on the sales rep. We will do that. I know it will be worth it once it arrives, but this is a big convenience. My son is taking my old car and my husband and I planned to let him drive to school and sports practices. Now we are paying a lot for a parking space at school that he can't use and in the worst scenario I will be driving him until the end of school.
    Anyway, thanks for the info. I am not a cynical person, but something smelled fishy to me.
    I will read that. Thanks for your response.
    If I was to order a Nox about how long would it take to get it?
    Thanks for the suggestion on the extended warranty. That seems fair, especially since from what I am reading this was intentional not happenstance. My son is keeping my old car so we won't have a trade-in. All of this information helps, though. Thanks again.
  • purchase_soonpurchase_soon Member Posts: 1
    Good deal or not?
    I have been reading this forum and pricing the Equinox for a while but this is the best deal I have found.
    --
    2010 Equinox 1LT with Vehicle Interface Package, Power Driver Seat Adjuster and Rear Camera System.
    $25,520.00 MSRP
    -$1226.00 discount for being a Credit Union member and some additional discount
    -$750.00 USAA discount
    Total before TTL $23,544.00
    Any thoughts?
    It's a typical deal, isn't it?

There's no negotiating on these 2010 Equinoxes. You're either eligible for one or more of the "fixed" discounts (GM Employee, Credit Union, USAA, GM Points), or you're not. Dealers aren't giving any additional discounts. In your case, you've got USAA and the Credit Union discounts, so you're getting around 8% off MSRP.

To me, that's a lousy deal. But in the world of 2010 Equinox "deals", I suppose you should be singing the praises of the Lord!
  • gmcustsvcgmcustsvc Member Posts: 4,252
    Hello,
    I am from GM Customer Service. Dealerships are independently owned and operated, and do have the choice to not do the discounts. That is up to the individual dealership. However, you can also check out other dealerships in the area to see if they will honor the GM employee pricing. If you would like me to locate a different dealer in your area I can do that for you. I will need your zip code in order to do that.
    Thank you,
    Mariah GM Customer Service
    Thanks Mariah, but I have already found the exact same vehicle that would honor the GM discount.
  • gmcustsvcgmcustsvc Member Posts: 4,252
    Terrific!
    I hope you enjoy your new vehicle. Thank you,
    Mariah GM Customer Service
    I got my deal finalized today with a cost of $962 below MSRP. This was without the GM Employee discount.
  • tbone_raretbone_rare Member Posts: 96
    Colt.....glad to have you in the Equinox family....LOLOL......When you're ready, I'd love to be your salesperson. Not all of us are gonna take advantage of you.
  • wallyuwlwallyuwl Member Posts: 166
    edited April 2010
    We got our Equinox during Cash for Clunkers. It was a 1LT with Vehicle Interface Pkg., Rear Camera, Power Drivers Seat, and Moonroof. MSRP was a little over $26k (got $75 credit on the sticker because the factory forgot to put in the USB port as part of the Interface Pkg). We had the Supplier Discount (for being a student, but it is the same one you get for being a credit union member). They also had $1000 Conquest Cash (our vehicle was too old to "technically" qualify, but our dealer honored it). Then we got another $700 or $800 off that we didn't even have to really negotiate. Our out the door price before applying our Clunker trade or TTL was like $23,400 or maybe a few dollars under that.

So I wouldn't say you got ripped off because most dealers just aren't coming down on these because they are so popular and supply is still low. But your deal wasn't great. We were fortunate to get a really good dealer that who flat out told us they don't make much on new cars, and make most of their money on used cars. How they do business proves that, to me at least (the Chevy dealer across town woudn't even honor the Supplier price, much less the conquest cash or taking any more off that). They go for volume on new cars because it helps them get more vehicles from GM and puts them into a higher bracket or whatever.
    Nobody is going to take advantage of me because I don't go into any dealership until I have the agreed-upon numbers on paper. I really don't "talk" to salespeople, and I never visit dealerships for test drives. I am what you'd call a "phantom" buyer. I target a particular vehicle (with particular trim level), then search up and down the eastern seaboard for it, settling on any dealership that produces the best number (plus other criteria). Might sound crazy to some, but I consider it sport and I think it's fun to roll into a town I've never been to before just to close a purchase on a vehicle. I'd like to do it more often, but I drive my cars 200k miles, so turnover is not very frequent.

No offense, but you couldn't be my salesperson because you know that I have GM dollars. I'm sure there are people out there who (for years) have been telling their salesperson UP-FRONT that they have GM dollars and thereby compromising their negotiating position. I remember reading the following verbiage in a GM correspondence years ago: [paraphrase] " .... and remember - you don't have to tell the salesperson about your GM points until AFTER you negotiate your best deal ...". I had to laugh at that.

Capitalism - the art of capitalizing on another person.
    I like your style! :D We've only boughten one vehicle new - out 2010 Equinox. I contacted by email/fax about 25 dealers within a three state area, including our expectations for them to be able to trade for the vehicle we wanted. The problem is dealers were so busy (this was during Cash for Clunkers) only a few even replied. We worked with two but they weren't even able to trade because the possible trading partner wouldn't do it or they had already sold the vehicle and couldn't trade. After a few days of this, ironically, we ended up buying from the dealership 3 miles from our house and did almost everything in person. And from what I'm aware of we saved about $1500 going this route (this dealer honored Conquest Cash at the dealer level even though our vehicle was too old to qualify at the GM level, and we didn't have to pay for extra destination costs on a trade). Go figure. :surprise:
  • sunset12sunset12 Member Posts: 1
    Have been in the market for a couple of months and it is really sad to see that even so that the automotive industry had some financial problems and where bail out with our hard earn tax money, they are not looking at the big picture and try to help our economy by offering better deals and discounts. I have been an american buyer for a while but the way I am looking at this economy it seems that the foreign cars are better options since you get better options on deals. This is why the dinosaur got extinct, and the way the american auto dealers are going they will going to be a dinosaur in a few years if they do not look at the over all big picture and seriously compete providing better deals to the american people.
    I've been doing the FAX thing for years. 25 FAXes? - I'm just getting warmed up at that point! You should see my system - I've got spreadsheets for each unit that I MIGHT purchase. The spreadsheets include all the invoice and MSRP pricing for the vehicle right down to the individual options that I select on a unit-by-unit basis. It tells me what range of purchase price is acceptable to me if I am buying a leftover vs. non-leftover, taking into account all conceivable discounts, rebates, and assumed dealer discounts. There was a time when I got a pretty high response rate. On the last go-around (2008 Equinox and 2008 Uplander) it was more like 25%. All this work normally results in only 2 or 3 REALLY GOOD deals and maybe another 2 or 3 "OK" deals. There's no telling where the units might be, but they're NEVER in town. I've come to the conclusion that maybe some local dealers take buyers for granted. If they know you're local, they're not going to do anything special to close the deal.
    I agree - GM should be offering better deals than they are right now - enough to clearly seperate them cost-wise from the Japanese, and enough to get a large sample of their "new" vehicles on the road as quickly as possible - even at an initial loss. They don't want upstarts like Hyundai and Kia filling the void that their incompetence created.

Have you seen the latest GM commercial? The old geyser reading the cue-cards is now saying that GM has paid back it's loan to the federal government - get this - 5 years early. But if you caught Meet The Press this weekend, Richard Shelby was saying that's not really true - there is a portion of that loan (amount not mentioned) that GM will NEVER repay.

So GM is already bending the truth. Not a good sign ...
    I agree GM should be offering more discounts on the Nox and even Camaro. Not enough to take a loss, but make them a little more affordable. I think a 0%/1.9%/2.9% for 36/48/60 months and $1000 cash back would reasonable to expect them to do. Then alternate $1000 for Conquest or Loyalty every other month. Hyundai (and Kia, owned by Hyundai) are really cleaning up the US market right now. Their new Tuscon/Sorento, direct competitors for the Nox, seem nice. They weren't out yet when we were looking for a new vehicle during Cash for Clunkers otherwise we'd have considered them.

As for the commercial - basically GM repaid their "loan" that came from bailout money with different bailout money (that came from giving govt. their stake in the company). Just fancy accounting, basically. They plan on ridding themselves of govt. ownership later this year through a public stock offering. With that and the "loan" "paid back", the govt. will be out of the company. The union will still have 20%, though.
  • netak1netak1 Member Posts: 21
    GM doesn't have to offer any incentives for the Equinox....people buy them up as soon as they get new stock in at the dealership. They don't seem to have any trouble moving them, so it's not in their best interest to discount them or offer financing incentives. It's all about supply and demand, and I'm finding, at least in my area, that supply is very hard to come by.

Of course, I would love an incentive. :D
    Well, if it's just fancy accounting, GM shouldn't be mentioning it in their commercials. That's disingenuous and misleading. Oh that's right, we're in the United States, home of capitalism - where almost everyone is disingenuous and everything is misleading.
    edited April 2010
    Stock? What stock? If all you have to do is sell one unit a month, that's not too hard.

I still say production is being held back on purpose. If this continues into the end of this year, I'll have to seriously look at buying a Kia or Hyundai leftover in the first quarter of 2011 (and leaving my GM dollars on the table ... or transferring them to a family member). I betcha with these inflated Equinox prices, I can buy the equivalent Kia or Hyudai at a price that renders my GM dollars irrelevant.
  • fshifshi Member Posts: 57
    why you have to post your hypothisis over and over that GM is intentionally holding back production to make this vehicle seems HOT. THAT IS REDICULOUS. I pointed several times that GM is making them full capacity at 20k-25k/mo. If you dislike GM in general, there is other place to discuss. Please stay on Equinox and get your fact straight.

I had my nox for more than 6mon now, it worth the wait, the price is fair as compared to other competing models, although everybody loves incentives, but don't assume you have the best negotiating skills and everybody else's transaction sucks.
    Then why don't you just buy a Kia or Hyundai. Icame very close to buying a new Sante Fe. For less than a $1000 more I got an Equinox LTZ with a better ride, much, much better looks and a much more desireable vehicle. And when I sell it, the resale value will definitely be more on the Equinox than the Sante Fe or the Sorrento. Do you really believe GM is holding back production? You don't have to be a genius to realize people are going elsewhere because they can't get the Equinox immediately. That means Chevy is losing customers. Believe me, Chevy would love to fill every order immediately if they could. Good luck with your Kia. I love my LTZ!!
  • quad1quad1 Member Posts: 9
    I am looking at the 2010 Equinox LTZ also. Did you get a 4 or 6 cylinder? I'm just wondering about the power behind the 4 cylinder. My 2006 CRV had a 4 and it does get up and go. And can you tell me the price they quoted you before any trade? Thanks
  • texana99texana99 Member Posts: 10
    Sticker was $31,985 and they knocked off $2,000. I was surprised that they negotiated at all, since it was the only LTZ on their lot and at the time the only one on any lot in the greater Houston area. I spent several months looking for the Cardinal Red Metallic exterior color with the black/light titanium interior, so when I found one I took it as equipped, which included the 6 cylinder engine, sunroof, and 19" wheel/tires. The 6 is much peppier than my CRV's 4, and I average just about 26 mpg highway. I especially like the extra power for merging onto freeways - in this area, the other drivers don't slow down to let you in. I am a little over 6 months and 8,000 miles into what has been a very positive experience, and my only gripe was a loose seat belt fastener that rattled, but which was an easy fix. I'm very satisfied.
  • vidiot1985vidiot1985 Member Posts: 5
    edited April 2010
    I went to the local Chevy dealer last night and they told me they were getting up to $2,400 over MSRP for Equinoxes.

I found it a little hard to believe since they had five of them sitting on the lot (one test driver with 300+ miles on it). But then the ones sitting there were, I think, LTZs of various configs, all around $30K+ sticker, rather than the LS and 1LT trims.

They also said they probably won't do a GM Supplier discount for me on the Equinox, so I'm e-mailing other local dealers.
  • fshifshi Member Posts: 57
    somehow I thought you were talking about 2400 off msrp, instead of over msrp. you definitely should walk away from that dealer. 3-8% off msrp seems reasonable depend on local supply and demand. good luck. I have a mocha nox LS. love it, so far 8k miles, and 26.9 MPG avrg.
    fshi,

You can point out whatever you want. Where I am, these vehicles are nowhere to be found - and we're almost a year into production now.

Maybe the bulk of production is going to more densely-populated areas first, or areas where there is more money. Maybe I'm in a secondary market. I don't know.

And I haven't said "everybody else's transaction sucks" - as if to belittle their negotiating skills because - there IS NO NEGOTIATING on the 2010 Equinox, fshi. You get what you get based on what discounts you qualify for. That's all there is to it. If GM ever increases production, that might change, but for now - that's the way it is.
    It may come to that. A co-worker who had bought two brand new Avalons over 8 years just switched to Hyundai with the purchase of a Genesis ($34k). He's satisfied that Hyundai has built its product line up to the point where it is now nearly on par with the Japanese. Before these three cars, he bought a Lincoln Mk8 (brand new). Endless problems with that car and he swore he'd never buy an American-branded car ever again. When my '02 Impala's intake gaskets started leaking (about 18 months after another co-worker's GMC Sierra suffered the same problem), he just shook his head at both of us. Other than this major (and costly) defect, Mr. Sierra and myself have had a good experience with our vehicles, but we would've liked GM acknowledging the problem and maybe even helping us out with the cost of the repair. No such luck. They were to far gone, I guess.

Do I really believe GM is holding back production? Well, I'd call it "slowing down production". Drive fast, get into a terrible wreck - and if you survive the wreck, you change the way you drive from that point forward (or, at least, you SHOULD). I think GM got into a terrible "wreck" mass-producing too many cars with defects, the government helped them to recover from it, and now they're taking it more slowly - paying more attention to detail (hopefully) to avoid another "wreck" (which would certainly be fatal for them). So I just think their philosophy this time around might be to be more careful - which is good. But it also means that if the product is popular, the prices remain high (good for them, not so good for us).

And sure - GM would love to "fill every order immediately if they could" (and not lose a single customer), but that would mean stepping on the gas pedal again. They've been there before and we all know what happened. Maybe they're being smarter about it this time around.
  • quad1quad1 Member Posts: 9
    Ok thank you! It sounds like the 6 cylinder would be better.
  • robert145robert145 Member Posts: 5
    I had a 2003 Trailblazer but moved on to a car, then decided to go back to the SUV. I went to 4 dealerships. 2 had nothing, 1 had 3 I didnt like and 1 had 12. I ended up with the 4 cyl. LT. I drove the 6 cyl. but wasnt moved to buy it. The 4 cyl. was fine. Received a fair trade and a discount. I enjoy the ride so far. I like the scaled down style, interior and options. Havent tried the highway ride yet.
  • hbskisurfhbskisurf Member Posts: 1
    edited May 2010
    I got a great deal on a 2010 Equinox AWD LTZ w/ navigation, V6, sunroof, and 18" wheels but decided to buy a convertible for the summer.

It's Black with a Jet Black interior. Only 3,191 miles. Sticker is 35,230, invoice is 33.345 per Edmunds.

If anyone is located near Greenwich, CT and interested in purchasing, let me know.
  • pfarrppfarrp Member Posts: 3
    Perhaps someone could help me with this..I have negotiated with a dealer for anLT2 Nox at approx $900.00 off its 29K MSRP..I also qualify for a College Student Discount of $950.00+ and am a member of USAA which give me an additional $750.00 discount..Should the dealer honor these 2 discounts also...He is balking at it, and GM is doing all kinds of tapdances around me, but refuses to give me an answer..HELP PLEASE
    GM takes the hit for the college discount and USAA discounts, not the dealer. The dealer should honor all your discounts plus the $900 off MSRP you negotiated. If they won't budge I'd look for another dealer. If you can hold off a few months wait until the model year changes.
    Not all dealers participate in the programs. If they give you the USAA discount it comes out of the dealer's profit so he is not going to give you both USAA and the dealer discount. As for the college discount, I don't believe Chevrolet has it on the Equinox. My Nox is 2 months old and it took nine weeks to get. MY MSRP was $31535 and I got the dealer down to $29995 and that was because I had recently retired as a sales manager for another dealer(not Chevy) and he went as low as he could. The $900 off is not bad but he has more room especially if it is on an ordered unit. Shop around and tell the other dealers that you got 900 off at one dealer and whoever beats him by the most gets your business. Good Luck-it's a great vehicle.
  • pfarrppfarrp Member Posts: 3
    I did confirm with GM that the college discount does apply to the equinox, and it is somehow based upon the msrp of the vehicle..I could not figure what the percentaage is however,,it is similar to the supplier pricing I believe
  • roho1roho1 Member Posts: 318
    From my experience in the last few months, the Equinox is the hardest vehicle to get a deal on. They are one of Chevy's best sellers and they are in short supply so the dealer can sell they can get. Also, it hard to piggy back incentives on popular models. Good luck.
  • lauridsdlauridsd Member Posts: 15
    edited June 2010
    All,

On May 5th, 2010, I ordered a new 2010 Equinox 2LT FWD with the 2.4l 4-cyl engine, (cardinal red metallic) w/ the optional jet black heated leather seats, and the power programmable lift gate, along with the cargo net, cargo area cover, and the optional trailer hitch.

The dealership is in the Dayton, OH area, although I live closer to the northern suburban Cincinnati area (Maineville,OH.) My "out the door" price on the new car is: $29,538. Delivery was supposed to take 6-8 weeks. No incentives or bonuses. (Still have not gotten a firm delivery date, but the car was supposedly built last week, and the dealer's last estimate for delivery is late this week. Needless to say, I am chomping at the bit. )

A few questions:

1. Did I get a fair price? I am trading in a 2005 Subaru Legacy 2.5i sedan (~72k miles) and am expecting top dollar for my trade based on the condition of the trade (it's virtually flawless.) Knowing they can flip my Legacy very easily, how hard should I press them on trade-in price?

2. Is there anything special I should do (beyond inspecting it with a fine toothed comb,) when I eventually do pick up the car? Do they automatically apply the latest / greatest service bulletins and ECU/TCU programming updates at the factory, or should I have the dealer manually verify that everything is up to date?

3. I ordered the optional "Hitch Trailering Package" - "2010 Equinox Models and includes the Hitch Assembly, Wiring Harnesses, and Mounting Bolts. For 2010 Models, Trailering Fuses and Relays are factory installed and Ball Mount Assembly is sold separately." Has anyone had this option installed by the dealer? How long does it take? I have read (again, on the forums) about problems with the wiring harness needing special programming. What do I need to look out for here? I absolutely want everything to be "done" before I drive off the lot.

Thanks!

David
    I'm not sure on price if it is good or now. We were out the door (minus TTL) for about $23,400 with a 1LT with power seat, backup camera, moonroof, power seat, and vehicle interface package.

As for ECU and TCU updates, you could have your dealer check those for you. If it was just built they are probably fine. The factory gets any updates and puts them in new builds a few weeks before dealers get them anyway.
  • kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 235,182
    I am trading in a 2005 Subaru Legacy 2.5i sedan (~72k miles) and am expecting top dollar for my trade based on the condition of the trade (it's virtually flawless.) Knowing they can flip my Legacy very easily, how hard should I press them on trade-in price?

They just opened a CarMax over at Winton Rd and I-275... (I think one in the Dayton area, as well). A couple of days before you take delivery, take your car in to CarMax and they will make an offer for it... The offer is good for seven days... You don't even have to buy a car there... Don't tell the dealership what the offer is... See if they can beat it... If they can't come close (and, you'll have to account for the tax credit on your trade-in), then sell it to CarMax..

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

Edmunds Moderator

• lauridsdlauridsd Member Posts: 15
    I went in to the dealer this evening to get my trade in appraised, and SURPRISE, my NOX had just been delivered, so I got to inspect it and take a quick test drive while they calculated the appraisal.

Of course, they totally low-balled me on the trade, but I was a bit surprised how low. I had run the numbers through all the major sites and had gotten anywhere between $7600-$8600 as a fair trade-in...they originally offered $6750. It took me several rounds of the typical back and forth, escalating to the sales manager, listening to his "we don't use those numbers" BS...blah blah blah...to even get them to $7500. Grr. I absolutely hate that crap, but I eventually took the $7500.

I did, however, get a nice little dig in on the sales manager when he asked if my salesmonkey had shown me their mandatory little presentation about their amazing "GlassCoat" paint protector and interior surface protectant "system". (I had already turned it down, flatly.) I couldn't help being amused when he acted completely indignant and stunned that I wasn't willing to pay another $500 for the completely ridiculous upsell, and started trying to put the full court press on. I, interrupted, asking him, "Have you ever seen the movie Fargo?" He said no, but my salesman immediately started chuckling. It might not have totally made up for the hit I took on my trade-in, but I definitely felt a little better about the whole thing. LOL. :P

At any rate, I am closing the deal tomorrow evening, and actually picking up my new ride on Friday (which is when the hitch I ordered when I ordered the car will be in for them to install and program the harness, as well as detail the car.)

I can't wait! Thanks for all your help.
  • jeep53jeep53 Member Posts: 49
    Hi: I've been doing some research online between the 2010 Equinox and the 2010 Nissan Rogue. It's a tough choice between the two. I read some pretty good reviews for both vehicles. I like the new design of the Equinox as well as the excellent gas mileage and other features. I've had Nissans in the past and haven't any problems other than normal wear and tear. I haven't purchased a Chevy in over 10 years. I would appreciate any opinions between the two SUV's . I actually like both of them. Any input would be greatly appreciated. Thanks!!

Steve (NJ)
    Jeepster53@aol.com