Edmunds dealer partner, Bayway Leasing, is now offering transparent lease deals via these forums. Click here to see the latest vehicles!

Infiniti M35 / M45 Prices Paid and Buying Experience

Comments

• dkny330dkny330 Member Posts: 31
    Is this $9K off 2010's?

Also can the $4,000 cash to dealer be used on a lease? It says here on Edmunds that it cannot be combined with the special finance rates, but not clear if that applies to leases as well. Thanks!
  • sewellgsmsewellgsm Member Posts: 775
    $9k off a 2009 - I think you will see about $7k off a 2010. The $4000 dealer cash can NOT be used with a lease. (For a 2009 they have $3750 with lease, for 2010 they have $0 for lease - but both have $2000 loyalty with lease - must own/lease an Infiniti now to get that).
  • jung1jung1 Member Posts: 6
    Hi
    I just purchased FX35 and are looking for a current owner who has not redeemed their code to team-up for the Amex gift card incentive. Because this Amex promotion is expired on 11/30/09, I am looking for someone who is serious about this promotion. (I realize that) everyone is reluctant to exchange one's personal info by email because nobody can trust each other. If someone who lives around NJ, NY and CT, I am willing to meet him/her face to fact to make this deal. Also, if an owner with the code emails me, I will send my cell number to discuss about how we can exchange the info. If you are interested in this promotion, please email to jhlee4@gmail.com.
  • mets67mets67 Member Posts: 12
    In NY and just purchased M35x. Not sure what this AMEX code thing is about, but sounds like I could help you.
  • macajasmithmacajasmith Member Posts: 3
    2006 infiniti m45 sport with tech and advance tech, 39000 miles, titanium coler, aero body and spoiler kit, only one key, price 25,300 dollars. Is this a go or no go
    Thanks.
  • mltsurgermltsurger Member Posts: 102
    21,500 Max.The aero kit and spoiler say a lot.
  • macajasmithmacajasmith Member Posts: 3
    thanks mltsurger, what do you mean by aero kit and spoiler mean alot? I'm thinking you believe it was driven hard? How do you tell. Thanks again for your input
    I would look at the tires,probably second set,check the brakes and crawl under the car.Yes, my thought would be it may have been driven hard.
  • mizcolonmizcolon Member Posts: 30
    2007 M35 with 29k for $28,900... Good deal or not?
    2 much !Try poquet motors ,mpls,mn.
  • mizcolonmizcolon Member Posts: 30
    Well what is appropriate? Cause this Auto place you named has the exact same price...
    They have been known to have good prices on Infinities and if the prices are the same thats a good sign.If the M you are looking at is in good shape,go for it.They are incredible cars.I look for excuses to drive somewhere.Good Luck with your buy,be safe and have a great ride.
    The incentives on the M line did not change from last month.

If you can find a 2009: Special rates + $1000 or $6000 dealer cash ($7k on M45).

2010 M35: Special Rates or $4000
    2010 M45: Special Rates or $5000 (very rare - super limited production)

Still a $2000 lease Loyalty rebate - must lease and must own an Infiniti.

Hope this helps. :)
  • jngo1jngo1 Member Posts: 21
    Dear GSM
    hope you are doing well
    Do you have any new 09 m35 left with special deals? thanks and kind regards
  • chinbkimchinbkim Member Posts: 2
    2010 Infiniti M35X with tech package:

609/month 10K miles/year (includes tax/financing etc.)

1300 due on signing (includes 1st month, title, MVC fees, bank fee, tire fee, etc.).
    Sorry - have not been on this forum page in awhile - sold out of all 2009 M's - have plenty of 2010....
    Just got back from Vegas, where Infiniti let us sit in (not drive) the 2011 M56 sport - this car is NIIICE!!! Can't wait till it gets here! :)
  • drakaruladrakarula Member Posts: 12
    I soooo can't wait to drive the M56!! I am on my second M45 sport and after 14 months and 21k miles I am still as happy as day one. With 420 hp This car will be an absolute rocket. Look out M3 here comes the M56! :)
  • bgsellerbgseller Member Posts: 18
    In the northwest, there are several 2010 M35s on the lot. Does anyone have a sense of what a fair price is for a straight purchase? I was seeing $10K off MSRP with the '09s but not sure if that is realistic with the 2010s.
  • tsoltsol Member Posts: 40
    $5k off dealer cash applied to best price you can negotiate OR zero % financing 1-3 years, 1.9% up to 60 months, higher up to maximum term. You do not get both. This deal thru Jan 04, 2010. I had to mention the dealer cash, they don't volunteer it. YMMV.
    Thanks, Tsol. I am not sure if December is traditionally a good month to purchase, but I would be looking for similar deals I was offered back in August at $10K off of MSRP (basically car at invoice less $5K dealer cash).
    A typical deal in Texas is around $7000 off MSRP. There is $4k dealer cash on M35 and $5k dealer cash on M45 (which are super rare these days). :)
    Holiday Cash of $1250 was just announced on 2009 and 2010 M's - you can use this with the existing dealer cash, the special rates or a lease! :)

Ends 1/4/10
    Thanks, Sewell. If I am correct then, total incentives (not including special financing rates) are $4,000 plus $1,250 for the 2010 M35? Thanks
  • bocatripbocatrip Member Posts: 194
    $10,000 off MSRP is the present discount off of 09 Ms. Since the 2011 M37 is a totally revamped car and is coming out in April 2010, the 2010s should be heavily discounted very soon as well.
  • dragonfishdragonfish Member Posts: 6
    Would it be possible to get a 2010 M35 at invoice - $4000 dealer incentive - $1250 holiday cash, which would be roughly $10k under MSRP? If not now, would it be possible when 2011 start arriving on dealer lots in a few months?
    We are selling 2010 M's at $500 over invoice - $5250 from Infiniti right now (in Texas). So, I'm sure some dealers will sell at the price you mentioned. :)
  • jkwcmwjkwcmw Member Posts: 11
    I'm looking to lease a 2010 M35X and I keep hearing that all these deals are only thru Jan 4th. What do you all think will happen after the 4th? Do you think the deals will get better or worse? Does anyone know for sure? I would love to wait until the end of January but I'm just not sure the price will be where it's at today.
    HAPPY NEW YR TO ALL
    Sorry to ask this question. stopped by infiniti dealer, got 3 09 m35 left, one was 38k + TTL [previously ran by the manager but has ~ 5000 mi on it], another tech + sport [80 miles on it] for 42.9K. Are these good deals. Another M35 without the tech for 41K +ttl.
    These are 'the last 09' so they wanted to get rid of them. They say the deals end in two days since they have to 'get the new deals from the infiniti deallers'
    which is the best deal?

thanks for sharing
  • jayriderjayrider Member Posts: 3,602
    Only way to know for sure is to check the bottom line before and after the closing date. Typically the deals available in nov-dec. reappear in spring/summer kind of like the McRib. :)
  • m4mm4m Member Posts: 76
    jngo1

I got my 2009 M35 (sport + tech) for 41,800 + TTL with 7 miles on it (Infiniti of Fort Myers FL)- a couple months ago, so you should get better price then 42,9K with 80 miles on it. By the way I love mine, great car, Good luck!
    Well of all the cars - it was the M deals that got better from Infiniti.

2009 M35 - closed out - Infiniti has given the dealers $5000 and told them good luck
    2009 M45 - closed out - same as above, but it was $6000

2010 M35: $7000 (wow) or $2000 + special rates
    2010 M45: $8000 or $2000 + special rates (almost impossible to find this car)

You can tell Infiniti really wants to move out this body style to get ready for the launch of the all new 2011 which is slated to hit stores in March.

Hope this helps. :)
  • tsoltsol Member Posts: 40
    Re. the M45, that's true. Closest Black 2010 M45x was close to 400 miles away, except the one I bought on New Year's Eve from my local dealer ... loaded for $52.5k ... that's almost $12k off MSRP. I might have done a little better today, but I doubt much. Get 'em while you can unless you really like the new model. Don't like them myself.
  • nh_1nh_1 Member Posts: 16
    Sewellgsm,
    I know this is the wrong board, but would you mind posting what the new incentives are for the QX56? Thanks!
  • socalgirl1socalgirl1 Member Posts: 23
    I am looking at a 2010 M35 for lease what should I be expecting on payments with 1000-1500 drive off? Is leaseing on the M35 or the M45 better?
    QX for nh1

2010: $1000 + special rates or $7000 (this is the same as last month)

If you were leasing: $1000 + $1000 Loyalty Rebate if you own an Infiniti.

You should be able to get $10,000 off any QX right now. :)
  • bgiannantoniobgiannantonio Member Posts: 15
    On an m35x 2010 is the only lease incentives the $2000 for January? What should I be paying on a $52435 MSRP car In New Jersey with 15k miles per year and 1500 out of pocket which is the bank fees and 1st month and MV
  • dan41dan41 Member Posts: 182
    Paid $40,500 + 289 Doc Fee for new M35x with Tech. MSRP is $52,270.
    I feel I got a very fair deal for an excellent car.
    Great job.Have fun,drive safe.Save money for good tires.
    dear dan
    good job
    please kindly let us know the dealers you used, how many miles does the car have, and how did you get such a good deal [any secrets?]
    kind regards and thanks
    You should get a discount from the dealer, plus there is now $2500 on a lease, plus $2000 more IF you own an Infiniti now.

I can help you with the lease if I know how long you want you lease for...
    The Msrp on the 2010 M35 is 52435 leasefor 15k per year 36 or 39 months 1500 out of pocket which is bank fee 1st month and registration tax included in the monthly payment sales tax in NJ is 7% and I am a current infiniti owner which should mean the 4500 discount. Let me know what the monthly payment should be
    I purchased my M35 from Herb Chambers in Westboro, MA. After test driving the M35 and many other cars, I knew this was the one for me.

I used zag.com to get certified quotes (no games). I was offered similar pricing from several other dealers in New England. More than 12K off MSRP on an incredible car. Yes, brand new with just 11 miles.
  • vchadvchad Member Posts: 97
    Sewellgsm,

I am looking to either buy(cash) or lease an 10 m35x. If you dont mind, can you please share what the total amount of rebates for each caterogory(buy vs. lease amount)....i also have infiniti loyalty(own qx)

thanks for all your help, if my local infiniti gsm was as informative and nice as you, my garage would be all infiniti's. :)
    The Msrp on the 2010 M35 is 52435. I would like to lease for 15k per year 36 or 39 months 1500 out of pocket which is the bank fee 1st month payment and registration. Included in the monthly payment the sales tax in NJ is 7% and I am a current infiniti owner which should mean the 4500 discount. Let me know what the monthly payment should be including the 7% sales tax
    vchad - sorry so late

Purchase: $7000 dealer cash
    Lease: $2500 dealer cash + $2000 Loyalty Rebate

Plus the dealer should discount about $3000 either way. :)
  • eusshkreusshkr Member Posts: 25
    was the price $40.5K incl ttl? If so, that is a fantastic price for the M35. What options did you get in the car. Thanks in advance.
    It did not include TTL. If it did, I might have bought two. Options: AWD, Tech & Mud Guards.

I've had the car for only 5 days, but I've been thrilled to date. I've owned an Acura TL Type S, a Lexus GS300 Sport and an Avalon Limited and my biggest issue with all of them involved rattles. So far, this car has been absolutely quiet with no phantom noise whatsoever.
    That is interesting to hear.I almost bought an Avalon with Nav. and had planned to look at one more vehicle,then return and write the check..I test drove the M35 X and they pushed me into the M45X .I bought the M45X and it is a great car and a lot of fun to drive.I have come upon many police lately but have been lucky.It is very easy to pass someone and then find I am going 85 vs. my intended speed of 59.
    When I sold my Lexus GS300 Sport, I was planning on buying another Lexus, but after I drove the Avalon Limited with Nav, I found it hard to justify an extra $15K for the cache of owning the Lexus, so I purchased the Avalon. Although the Avalon Limited proved to be a comfortable and dependable car, it simply was not, for me, an exciting car to drive. Of course, this is subjective.
This discussion has been closed.