Edmunds dealer partner, Bayway Leasing, is now offering transparent lease deals via these forums. Click here to see the latest vehicles!

Porsche Cayenne Prices Paid

Comments

• grkmecgrkmec Member Posts: 12
    CRIMATT,

You should try and get a couple more K off. Check out truecar.com for what other people are paying. Its also possible that residuals have come down since jubess did his deal.
  • jubessjubess Member Posts: 14
    Don't forget that I payed the TTL upfront and you rolled it in to your payment right??
  • vchadvchad Member Posts: 97
    Crimatt, dont be down, the dealer was hoping youd bite at there "lucrative offer" but in reality from what others have gotten, its not that competitve. I would approach them again, saying you would like a more competitive offer, I honestly think 15k off should be a minimum, if they balk, walk away......

sometimes when you love a car so much, your emotions take over, but i know porsche has had incentives on cayenne periodically, dont think there are any "known" incentives, but porsche sales are hurting badlyyy! use this to your advantage. Were all here to help, dont sign anything until you KNOW you got a good deal. :)
  • wesoweso Member Posts: 13
    i hope you didn't make this deal. i was just offered a 09 Cayenne S with msrp in low 70s for lease payment in the 820/month area with only TTL payment. didn't write down details but was a 36 month lease and roughly 1500 OTD
  • dixseadixsea Member Posts: 9
    O.K. Cayenne fans,

My 2006 Cayenne got rear ended by a Ford F250 running about 60mph... so I'm on the market for a new one...

I had the V6 Triptonic, full leather, nav, and a lot of other upgrades/options. The pricing I'm seeing is considerably more than what I pd in 2006.

Any suggestions?
  • crimattcrimatt Member Posts: 21
    Well. folks, I took your suggestions and walked away from not only the deal, but the dealer as well. What will it take to find a dealer who's not willing to blow smoke up a prospective customer's @#$, but instead, make the best deal possible? I've been to four dealers already and I feel like each one tries to see how stupid I am.

Recent deal: 2009 Cayenne S Tip- Silver/Blk, MSRP $73795. Cap Cost $62,500. Should be jumping for joy, right? No. Dealer seemed to capitulate to that price way too quickly. I feel that I could have gone lower. Much lower.
    Also, looked at a 2009 GTS. MSRP $88,000 Cap Cost $76.000. I know that I could have worked him on the GTS. I'm just a litlle intimidated by those 21"- ers. I currently drive a Q7 with 20"- ers, but the ride is limo smooth. Don't know how it will be in GTS. Any thoughts?

crimatt
  • crimattcrimatt Member Posts: 21
    BTW, heads up. If you are in the market for a Cayenne, this seems to be the time. Seems like is there some very serious corporate directive this week to unload cars.
    Porsche dealers who were not willing to budge on their pricing with me last week, are now calling me like crazy throwing out lower prices than my original counters! It's like they were told to dump every 2009 at any cost at or above Dealers Cost.

I don't know. Just my 2 cents..

crimatt
    If you hear of any good deals please pass the information along! I'm on the market, searching for a New Cayenne... mine was offically declared Crushed Cayenne and a total loss by the insurance company.

I believe the Cayenne handled the crash as it was designed and I survived an accident that may have been fatal had I been in a lesser vehicle.
  • bmlexusbmlexus Member Posts: 755
    Hello, its been abt 2 weeks, did you make a purchase yet?
    I am glad you were ok, have you looked at other vehicles or just the cayenne?

Long time ago I wanted the cayenne, but once you test drive a bmw x6 I don't know abt others, but it handles great and a great alternate to the cayenne unless you want a 5 passenger car.
    No purchase made yet... haven't really felt like looking.
    I drove the BMW, and have a friend with one, great vehicle. But to be honest I like the way my Cayenne drove better and love the looks of the vehicle. Plus I seldom have 5 people in my car let alone the need for a 3rd row of seats!
    Frankly, I have no idea what I'm going to buy. Probably buy a vehicle that I can "live with" for a while, then take my time making a decision...
    Other than the seat back breaking, I do believe the Cayenne handled the accident very well. I feel lucky to be here!
    Hi, I am glad you survived the crash, but I insist on testing an x5 and x6, I assure you won't be disappointed, btw, what type of bmw does your friend have the 1 you drove. Good luck on your choice.

A new redesigned cayenne is not far away.
    Drove the X5, dealer did not have X6 ---- personally, I still like the Cayenne. The X5 drove and handled well, but did not feel as solid as the Cayenne.
  • bcebce Member Posts: 4
    I am looking at buying/leasing a Porsche Cayenne S or GTS

The dealer has an 09 GTS on the lot that was the owners demo/driver.
    It has a bit over 2k miles on it
    sticker is ~86k
    black on black

for options it has:
    bi-xenons
    PCM
    Heated seats
    Light comfort pack
    XM
    Universal Audio Interface
    Floor mats
    sunroof
    bose sound
    bluetooth phone

also had a tourist deliver for an additional $2250 bringing the actual sticker to $88,610.

I am interested to know what you all think I could get for a price or lease deal on this vehicle. I have been reading that I should be able to get a very good deal on this because it is the GTS model. Why is this?

This will be my first Porsche. I am making the switch from a Range Rover. I had a chance to drive a cayenne a few weeks ago and fell in love with the handling and solid feeling of the car.

Any advice or thoughts would be very much appreciated.

Thank you,
    BCE
  • bcebce Member Posts: 4
    After talking with the dealer about the above mentioned demo black GTS he is quoting $76k as the "bottom dollar, out the door price" Doesn't sound like a great deal on a demo with an msrp of $86k to me. Also the lease deals sound terrible. He was talking about 41% residual value and a money factor of 7.9%.

Obviously at that rate it isn't even worth considering. Any reason to expect a different story at different dealers?

Have the deals on these cars disappeared?
    Sticker price of $74,635. Got it for $61,641 – about $13,00 off or 17.5% discount. Brand new 2009 left-over with 14 miles. Pretty loaded with options:

Meteor Gray w/ black leather
    Light Comfort package
    Variable power assist
    Front/rear floor mats
    ski bag
    18" cayenne turbo wheel
    Xenons headlights
    Touch screen Nav
    Heated front seats & steering wheel
    Trailer hitch
    Moonroof
    6-cd changer
    Bose surround sound
    XM radio
    Bluetooth
    Ipod connection

Leased for 3yr / 12k miles a year. .00186 money factor and 48% residual. Payment with tax ~ $970.
  • lhtrojanlhtrojan Member Posts: 2
    hey grkmec, did u pay anything to drive off when you sign for the vehicle?
    $2,600 which includes 1st month, $895 lease app, $500 dealer fee, and DMV fees
  • nwhkrnwhkr Member Posts: 1
    Congrats! that sounds like a great deal. I am in the market to buy 2008 Cayenne S and it seems like dealers try to artifically hike the price by controlling the supply side.
  • bornoborno Member Posts: 77
    The electronics alone are reason enough to go for the 09, you can find leftovers with deep discounts!!
  • tastycakes55tastycakes55 Member Posts: 35
    No idea what would be a good deal - a dealer nearby has some inventory of 08 Cayennes available - 08 MSRP is about 58k. What would be a good offer?? I would imagine they can't be moving much if they still have 08 inventory, but then maybe by this point they are holding out to get their price and not in any rush to unload them.
  • rsingletonrsingleton Member Posts: 19
    Can anyone provide current money factors and residuals for the Cayenne, Cayenne S for 2010 12K and 15k also any specials. thanks
  • zcrzcr Member Posts: 1
    Hi grkmec, it sounds like a great price. But now I don't seem to find any new 2009 model. For a 2010 Cayenne, how much offset do you think would be a good price at this time?
  • roverguy76roverguy76 Member Posts: 13
    Hi. Looking for a base V6 leftover 2010 Cayenne. Options Nav, Xenon, Moonroof, Heated seats, Auto. Any ideas on a good price for these? I see the 2011s have already arrived at the dealership in Cherry Hill, NJ.
  • alfecaralfecar Member Posts: 2
    I would like to ask if anyone has a good experience buying Cayenne 2011. Any incentives? I visited two Porsche dealers in New Jersey. They only offering $1500 off sticker price? All my cars I previous bought were a few hundred dollars over invoice price. I just don't feel good paying full sticker price. Car drives better once you get a deal!
  • trashxtrashx Member Posts: 3
    I purchased a 2011 Cayenne S this week for $4,200 off MSRP. Another dealer was very willing to match the offer and another dealer without asking offered up 2K off MSRP on the 2011 Cayenne S.
  • bbc7cbbc7c Member Posts: 4
    may i ask where you purchased your vehicle? the max they offered was 1500 off msrp.
    :)
    Boardwalk Porsche in Plano, TX. Offered same deal from 2 other Texas dealers. Why don't YOU make your offer and see if they bite.
  • devddevd Member Posts: 1
    I recently booked a 2011 V6 for Sept/Oct delivery and paid approx 2500 off the msrp. Has anyone else in the NY tri-state area booked or bought the 2011 caynne. I'm curious to see what deals other people are getting. Thanks
    thanks, did you buy off the lot or order from factory. i've only been to dealers in houston.
    I purchased vehicle from dealer stock. What I suggest is you email the dealer and make your offer. I'd like to buy this car for XYZ dollars. The dealer will likely accept a reasonable offer.
  • alfecaralfecar Member Posts: 2
    Thank you for all valuable replies. I tried dealer at Parsippany NJ. That's where they offer me $1500 off MSRP after I told them that I have seven month old 2010 Cayenne Tiptronic with sticker price $58,775. Currently i have 9500 miles. They offered trade-in for $42,500. I think it should be close to 48k. Is it reasonable to demand 5000 off MSRP for future cayenne hybrid with 48000 trade-in for my cayenne? What would be best option for me to upgrade to Cayenne 2011 hybrid?
    just placed my order for cayenne s for 4500 off MSRP, thanks :)
  • buckiestarbuckiestar Member Posts: 1
    Just wondering, did you lock in with the dealer mentioned in Dallas, or did you go through a dealer in Houston?
    I've got a Cayenne S on order with the San Antonio dealer, haven't locked in a price yet, but I'm interested in who you went with.....thanks.
    locked in priced with Boardwalk porsche in Dallas.
  • smrt50smrt50 Member Posts: 6
    Shopped around the Philasdelphia area, and found two dealerships offering 5%p off the 2011 Cayenne....anyone getting better than 6% sticker price?
  • jaltomarejaltomare Member Posts: 2
    I am looking for the lease rates (MF/Residual) on a 2011 Cayenne Tiptronic 15K/36 mos?

thank you
  • kartikkkartikk Member Posts: 3
    Folks,
    Please inform me any dealer offering maximum discount or negotiating maximum discount on Cayenne 2011 Basic model with Tiptronic transmission in Bay Area California.

I am planning to buy this month Dec 2010.

I read in TX , one of the member is able to get $4500 off the MSRP on Cayenne S 2011.
    Please refer message #601
    http://townhall-talk.edmunds.com/direct/view/.ef340a2/600#MSG600

Thanks
    Kartik
  • bmwsfbaybmwsfbay Member Posts: 3
    Hi Kartik,
    Did you find a good deal on Cayenne in the bay area? I am in the bay area too and I am interested in a similarly equipped Cayenne. Please share your experiences.
    Thanks,
    Ram
    Hi Ram

Porsche of Livermore has offered discount of $2100 but I have asked for $3500 discount on basic model with tiptronic with PCM.
    Which model are you looking for ?
    let's do a combined bargain

Thanks
    Kartik
    Hi Ram,
    I need to buy with in a week , you can reach me at adymonu at gmail

Thanks
    kartik
  • klim2011klim2011 Member Posts: 3
    Hi Kartik,
    Did you purchase? What was the discount you get?
    Thanks
    Klim2011
  • cmonkeycmonkey Member Posts: 2
    Happy new year everyone.

What have people been paying for the 2011 Cayenne's recently? I'm particularly interested to see if anyone got any discounts on the hybrid model. Let me know how much you are all able to negotiate off of MSRP. Thanks in advance!
  • key1407key1407 Member Posts: 1
    8k miles, Tiptronic, Premium, MSRP is $60k, what is a good target price?
  • mitchcmitchc Member Posts: 39
    Not sure what a good price is, but I got offered 2.5K off a similar vehicle, new 2011 with MSRP of about 61.5K. Goal is 3K off if possible. Curious if anyone is doing much better on the V6 auto with 10K+ in options.
  • ratingsratings Member Posts: 9
    I too am interested in the Cayenne Hybrid and pricing...A dealer told me the other day that a package with enough features to suit me, not fully loaded but loaded enough, would run $80k...with a 3 year lease and 12k per year, I would be looking at $1,400 per month. Evidently Porsche is not supporting these leases or offering any special lease incentives....Has anyone seen or received better pricing...
  • scott911scott911 Member Posts: 4
    I am looking for Feb 2011 PFS lease rates on a Cayenne S, 36mo/12k mile per year lease.
  • l2djael2djae Member Posts: 2
    I shopped around for my Hybrid and was able to get 10k off of MSRP. Not sure if any others have had similar experience; many dealers weren't willing to budge from MSRP. But I guess the deals are there if you shop around. Good luck guys.
  • ratingsratings Member Posts: 9
    Thanks for the Hybrid info....What is the MSRP relative to the pricing on Porsche's website? If I "build my own" on their website, is that the MSRP? Was this for a Hybrid on the lot and available or did you order it? And, was this for a purchase or lease? And, if a lease what was your lease rate and residual? Thanks!
  • youngcatyoungcat Member Posts: 3
    Was this in Philly, PA ? Which dealer ?