Edmunds dealer partner, Bayway Leasing, is now offering transparent lease deals via these forums. Click here to see the latest vehicles!
Options

Audi Q7

Comments

• Options
    0audilicious00audilicious0 Member Posts: 47
    I agree and think the Arcadia looks like a solid buy and I'm in fact recommending it to my mother-in-law.

That said, you've completely ignored one of the main selling points of the Audi which is the interior. The purpose of this vehicle for me(and I think many others)is to be a comfortable family hauler. So I'm not driving this car at limits with two children in the back, but rather trying to get there with sanity in tact... something that is harder to quantify, but definitely viable in this discussion.
  • Options
    coldcrankercoldcranker Member Posts: 877
    I'm a Freestyle owner and love it, by the way, NOT an Acadia owner, but was hoping an American CUV could beat the Q7 and was hoping someone on this forum knew about the Q7's performance compared to other CUVs. If you feel uncomfortable comparing the Q7 against other CUVs, then skip this text.

The reasons given for the superiority of the Q7 which I think have some validity are:
    (1) Q7 build quality may be better (not sure) than Acadia
    (2) Resale value of the Audi should be better
    (3) Q7's engine sounds better; less thrashy
    (4) Q7 may be quieter inside (not sure); comfort better

However, the Q7 shows some HUGE flaws in MPG and excess weight. If I was paying big bucks for a Q7, I'd ask for use of more structurally efficient materials. Expensive golf clubs should be carbon-fiber, not steel!
  • Options
    bbenjaminbbenjamin Member Posts: 2
    I am contemplating a Q7 S Line Package with the 20" wheels, all season tires. A dealer (who has no S Lines in stock) told me there have been problems with the tires blowing out over potholes. I live around NYC and we have potholes. Does anyone have experience with these rims / tires? Any problems with the tires blowing out?
  • Options
    kkelly2kkelly2 Member Posts: 5
    I recently test drove the Q7 and before I went took note of your point regarding the booster seats. I actually took my son's booster (he's 6 and tall) and put it in the Q7 to see how it fit. I will agree with you that the back of the booster doesn't fit exactly flush with the seat, but I would't say that the headrest caused the booster to lean forward. There was maybe an inch gap at the widest point.

Interestingly enough, the Audi salesman put the booster back in my car and pointed out to me that the same gap exists in my Landcruiser! So I don't think this issue is only an Audi issue.
  • Options
    dpeck1dpeck1 Member Posts: 51
    Perhaps not, but read the booster instructions - must fit flush with the seat - otherwise, in a collision, seat could crack or worse. Just be guided accordingly. Just because it happens in a few other models doesn't make it safe. That's all. Good luck.
  • Options
    hoosbesthoosbest Member Posts: 39
    Trying reclining the sleep slightly. All cars with the non removable headrests in the second row have the same issue. The XC90 was worse than the Q7 for headrest and room.
  • Options
    suomi8suomi8 Member Posts: 16
    I have a question for all the Q7 owners on this board. I was recently considering purchasing a 3.6 Premium. My parents have a 4.2 Premium that I love the look of (inside and out) which made me interested in the vehicle in the first place. However they told me not to buy the Q7 since they hate the drive of the car. I had never really driven their car too much but they told me that their Q7 is very sluggish in the lower gears (1st, 2nd and even 3rd) and even jumps/hiccups when upshifting from 1st to 2nd to 3rd or downshifting from 3rd to 2nd to 1st. I drove their Q7 4.2 and sure enough it is a very sluggish ride and does indeed hiccup between the low gears. We all thought that they just got a bad Q7 and needed to bring it back to the dealer to get it fixed. So even though I was less than impressed with their ride I still went to test drive a 3.6 and the dealer was nice enoug to give it to me for the weekend. Well to my absolute disapointment my 3.6 had the exact same drive problems their 4.2 did. It is very sluggish feeling in the lower gears and hiccups everytime we brake it. There is no way that we happened to get two bad Q7's so I figure it had to be a problem with the entire line of Q7's. However I read all 520 messages on this board and not one person mentions the sluggish drive or the jumpy gear shifting.

So my question is this, is my entire family crazy for noticing the sluggish transmission and hiccups, did we get two bad Q7's, or has anyone else noticed these problems? I absolutely love the car but cannot justify spending 60K on a car that drives as poorly as the two Q7's I have driven. I am dying to hear the opinion of the Q7 owners on this issue.
  • Options
    kkelly2kkelly2 Member Posts: 5
    Like you I have been looking at the Q7 and have read almost every review out there. I do recall seeing several people describe your issue and I felt it myself in a test drive. One person said they moved into the fast lane to pass a slower car and the car hesitated almost thinking about what to do. Someone else said that Audi acknowledges it as a Quattro trait. So, no, you are not alone.

It is one of the reasons I've hesitated to buy frankly ...
  • Options
    homantaghomantag Member Posts: 21
    I think the repsonse depends on the conditions you are driving in. I do not have the 4.2, I have the 3.7 premium (and just got it).

I have noticed that the sluggishness can esaily be overcome for my driving purposes when I put the car into "S" mode as opposed to simply in "D". I think the shifting is pretty smooth for the amount of torque coming out. I can say that the repsonse on downshiftingn when trying to accellerate while in motion could be better, but if you manually downshift, that can basically be overcome as well (though you have to downshift quite a few gears).

As far as jumpiness, I have nto really noticed what you are describing (maybe it is too early, and I have not driven the car enough yet). In traffic however, I noticed that while going slow, the brake is very sensitive - so if I just tap the brake, it will brake harder than I would have thought (causing a sudden stopping feeling). Not sure if that is the same as what you are describing or different.

Hopefully, this would help. Easiest way to figure this out for yourself (though probably time-consuming depending on where you live), is to go test-drive a few cars at various dealerships. Since you already know how two of them drive, it should be easy for you to compare with several others that are on dealership lots.
  • Options
    suomi8suomi8 Member Posts: 16
    Thanks for both of your replies. I am happy to see I am not crazy!

kkelly2 - I am in the same boat as you where I really wanted to buy the car but I just couldn't justify spending that kind of money on that kind of ride. If it is indeed a quatro trait then that really depresses me since I love the Audi brand otherwise. We decided on the Mazda CX-9 instead. Granted it is not in the same class of car as the Audi, but we thought the ride was 10 times better and peppier to boot. For a Mazda it is finished impeccably well and it doesnt hurt that we saved 20K. Good luck with your decision!

homantag - I am glad you are enjoying your Q7. I wish I liked the ride better since I would be enjoying my Q7 as well then. I do agree that the ride is much better and more fun in "S" mode as opposed to "D". Definitely not as sluggish but still kind of jumpy in my opinion, certainly still jumpy when decelerating. I would also agree with you that the brakes are very sensitive, definitely something that needs to be learned. Anyway, enjoy your Q7 and I hope it continues to be an enjoyable ride for you!

Anyone else have any opinions on this?
  • Options
    klickklick Member Posts: 15
    I can honestly say that I have not experienced any of the problems you describe either in our Q7 or in any of the 6 or 7 others that I have driven. I have also not come across anyone else in any of the main Audi forums complaining of any such problems. I tend to be hypersensitive to things like that, but I've found the transmission and drivetrain of the Q7 to be terrific in every respect.

I also can't say that I find the brakes to be too sensitive, but that may just be because I've become accustomed to the brake feel of Audis. Conversely I find most non-German cars to have horrible brake feel.
  • Options
    chitownq7chitownq7 Member Posts: 17
    I have no problems with acceleration, and think that my 3.6 premium shifts quite smooth and quick.

The braking, however, I do notice is VERY sensitive when driving in stop and go traffic.
  • Options
    ayyateayyate Member Posts: 53
    I hope I can help put to rest the notion that hesitation or jumpiness is a quattro trait. I will say up front that I have not driven the Q7 and just ventured into the Q7 board out of curiosity. But, as the owner of four quattro cars (Two A8's, A6, allroad), I can tell you none have ever displayed these characteristics. Further, I have two friends who have had a total of five quattro equipped cars between them, all without this behavior. It is true that none of these 9 Audis was a Q7, however. So maybe it is a Q7 trait, but it does not cross the entire Audi line.
  • Options
    lej1447lej1447 Member Posts: 16
    I have 3.6 Premium and 1K miles with no such problem. On the other hand, I have such problem on my old 12-yr-old Grand Cherokee. :> )
  • Options
    kaia1kaia1 Member Posts: 2
    Any thoughts we're a family of 4 planning on a 3rd child and trying to figure out the safest, performance handling and cost effective decision.

I'd love to ideally put 2 boosters and one infant seat across the 2nd row. And not use the 3rd row.

We're considering the Q7, Volvo XC90 and Acura MDX.

Any thoughts?

Thanks, Kai
  • Options
    klickklick Member Posts: 15
    In terms of safety, I think they are comparable.

In terms of performance and handling, the Audi and MDX are comparably sporty but different in feel, while the Volvo is decidedly less sporty.

In terms of cost, none of these are exactly cost effective options, but the Volvo would be the most cost effective (particularly in v6 trim), followed by the Acura and then the Audi.

As for putting 3 across the 2nd row, you should be able to do that in the Audi and Acura but I don't know if you can in the Volvo.
  • Options
    clarkuclarku Member Posts: 14
    I would definitely consider the Volvo XC90 if you want to fit three young kids in the 2nd row. The XC90 has the center seat in the 2nd row that can move forward for easy access. Also have noticed that there are a few dealers in the Boston area offering $7k off ALL XC90s in stock, pretty good deal. I'm actually thinking of trading in my XC70 for one but the Q7 is what I'm drooling over.
  • Options
    steverstever Guest Posts: 52,454
    2007 Audi Q7 - First Impressions (Long-Term Road Tests blog)

• Options
    rmosley001rmosley001 Member Posts: 2
    I had heard rumors of a DVD entertainment option coming mid year on the Q7. I contacted Audi and they will neither confirm or deny the rumor. Does anyone have any information on this? Any assistance would be appreciated.
  • Options
    quattroporte12quattroporte12 Member Posts: 178
    I have not driven the MDX or the XC90 but i would say that if you want performance handling the Q7 is your best bet (make sure you get the 20" wheels b/c they dont smush into the corners). It really drives like a vehicle half its size (which is very large. 10 inches longer than the other two you mentioned). It is extremely safe, as is the Volvo, but it probably uses newer technology so that might be a factor in your decision. I know that the Volvo has and probably will have reliability problems, and the Audi will probably be average (although so far i have had zero problems with mine). Acura is always good in that catagory. Based on styling id pick the Q7 hands down, inside and out. All are nice, but so far the Q7 has been my absolute favorite owned car to date and it blends so may aspects of a vehicle together so well (luxury, versatility, space, handling, styling, etc). If you decide not to go for that than the Mdx would be my next choice just because it seems that it is using more updated technology b/c its newer. But the Volvo is not a bad car either...
  • Options
    They have been promising that since Q4 2006 - keeps getting delayed. There is an aftermarket version bu Invision that is seamless, integrated and a much better value.
  • Options
    ealazarusealazarus Member Posts: 23
    I leased an A6 Quattro 3.2 2 weeks ago and have had a bit of trouble with it.....the worst part was the treatment of the dealership (NOT the selling dealership but the Dealer close to where I live)

Today I received calls from Audi USA and the Zone plus I saw my selling dealer. I wanted to get rid of the A6....

They gave me a brand new Q7 3.6 to take home (90 miles) while they fix the Adaptive headlights. I find the ride smoother and softer in the Q7 than the A6.

I prefer a sedan, but I know I can't live with the ride of the A6 for 36 months and I thought the ride of the Q7 was definitely better.

Any thoughts? I don't want to change for the sake of change but I am trying to make sense of this deal which would be the easiest way to get out of the A6. I love some the luxuriousness that is in the sedan that is missing from the SUV.

Any input is welcome....Thank you

Elliot
  • Options
    Take a look at the Q7 3.6 premium. You'll get the luxury youre looking for, especially if u see one with the comfort package as well. The 3.6 doesnt even have color MMI...check out the premium. And as far as trading in the A6, id do it! I love my q7 and although its not a sedan, it handles as close as you can get to one in an suv and plus the practicality of an suv has turned out to be very helpful and im glad i have one. And if you carry anyone in your backseat, the Q7 will definatley be the better choice, (especially with the luxury 6-seat configuration). But even without that, its really comfortable (the 4-zone climate adds some extra luxury and comfort as well). You can also get options like the panaroma sunrroof that you cant get on the A6. Thats dissappointing about the A6's reliability. I was a little worried when i bought my Q7 but its been fine except for a few very minor rattles. Hope the imput helped
  • Options
    nomoreaudi4menomoreaudi4me Member Posts: 7
    I'm done with Audi's after this one.

My Q7 3.6 has a vibration in the steering wheel at speeds over 35mph on straight roads. I had this exact problem on the Allroad as well.

Now, I have some VERY interesting information in general about the Q7 and its steering wheel vibrations, but I first want to find out from other Q7 owners if they have felt it. If you haven't, on a straight road you may be able to let go of the steering wheel and see a little bit of a vibration - do that at your own risk though :D
  • Options
    rbirns1rbirns1 Member Posts: 311
    I have 8K miles on my 3.6 with no vibration at all. Are you sure your tires/wheels are balanced properly? Have you checked tire pressure and wheel alignment? Sounds like more of a tire problem than a vehicle problem.
  • Options
    tires and wheels are perfectly fine. dealer's swapped out for other tires and wheels they have in stock - same issue! they've even confirmed all other q7s in stock are having the same issue.
  • Options
    Your dealer is misrepresenting that all Q7s have that issue. I am usually very picky on stuff like this. Ours in fine for vibration - just our engine may need replacing on the 3.6.
  • Options
    jbadams1jbadams1 Member Posts: 1
    I'm interested to know the information you have about Q7 steering vibrations. I have a 3.6 with this problem (at 65-75 mph), that after nearly a month in the service bay, a new set of tires and a new driveshaft, I'm told it is fixed. This is my third Audi (had an A4 and currently have an A4 Avant), and I've never had anything but the most minor issues before, so I'm curious to know what you've found out.
  • Options
    josephyjosephy Member Posts: 14
    We are experiencing the exact same problem with our Q7. It has been back to the dealership three times now and finally they have admitted there is a problem with the vehicle.

Four days now and no answer as to what is the problem. Last reponse was it might have something to do with the subframe. Regional rep is very well aware of the situation and is reviewing it personally.

Very concerned about this, especially knowing that others are experiencing the same problem.
  • Options
    Mine is still with the dealer. It's been about three weeks+ now. Still no answer as to what the issue is, but after running all their tests their is a very slight out-of-roundness on the tires. NOTE: this doesn't mean anything. They've put a new set of tires off another Q7 and experienced the same issue.

I went through 5 sets of tire changes on my allroad prior to this q7 - all within 30000 miles! If they say the tires are the solution, I'm going to politely ask for my money back.

Please keep me posted on the status of your vehicle from the dealership. Thanks.
  • Options
    i can't imagine any dealership suggesting ALL their vehicles are experiencing such an issue. it's completely to their disadvantage to do so.

Sorry that your engine may need replacement.
  • Options
    aveghteaveghte Member Posts: 68
    I have a 3.6 Premium with the bluetooth but not the infotainment or technology package.

I found that I could adjust the base of the front cupholder by rotating a dial at the bottom of the cupholder 90 degrees and then raising it. I was drinking water from a small water bottle and it fit better that way.

Now I don't know how to move the base of the cupholder back to its lower position.

Has anybody else tried this? Do I have to raise the base of the cupholder all of the way up before I can push it down to its original position? I don't want to move it any further up until I know for sure this approach will work!
  • Options
    Okay, so I finally got my Q7 back after 4 weeks being at the dealership. They have done a warranty replacement on 3 out of 4 tires! Yes, the car is riding smoothly now, but I'm not satisfied escpecially with my experience on the Allroad.

Even more suspicious, and confusing, the service manager tried to disregard what he told me before - that all the other Q7's at the dealership were experiencing some level of vibration in the steering wheel. Even when they swapped out tires from other q7's he had claimed he felt the vibration.

I'm not satisfied, and I've got <8000 miles on the SUV. I am going to write a strong letter to Audi and my dealership and would like to reference your Q7 troubles. My email is ethersec at yahoo dot com, would you be willing to provide me your dealers location and perhaps your last name if not full? I'd be happy to provide you my information and a copy of the letter I send.

Thanks.
  • Options
    We got the car back a few days ago. Road force machine was used on all four tires, according to the dealership. Tires were removed from the wheels and put aside. Wheels checked for trueness. Tires remounted according to the results from the Road Force test...apparently the tires were remounted on different wheels.

Seems to have taken care of the issue. That being said, we are going to keep a very close eye on it. Changing of the front drive shaft was next. There is an Audi protocol in place now for this.
  • Options
    So with three of the four tires being changed out, and only three days of having the car back ... the vibration is back! It's not as prominent because it's in the early stages, but it sure is back. It's time to look up that lemon law ...

While the Q7 is a beautiful car, I strongly urge buyers to look at other manufacturers.
  • Options
    sequoiasaurussequoiasaurus Member Posts: 240
    I just picked up a 4.3 Premium S-line with 20" wheels. Drove it 800 miles home. I have a slight vibration in the steering wheel also. If I take my hands off the wheel I can see it moving ever so slightly. It feels as if you were applying the brakes and the rotors were warped but obviously no brakes are being applied when you see it at cruise speed.

My first reaction was to think the tires were improperly inflated. However, today I checked them cold and they were near perfect (+/- 1 psi each). Next, I thought maybe the Contiental 4x4 Contacts were the problem so I headed over to TireRack.com to see any bad reviews and nothing major there. So, I'm not sure what to think now after reading these post.
  • Options
    So far you're the fourth person on this thread that has a similar problem. Mine's a 3.6 premium with 19" wheels - goodyears!

In my experience with the allroad and the q7, it starts off with a little bit of vibration that you can CLEARLY see when you let go of the steering wheel ... which disappears when you go a little faster. But then, as your mileage increases, the vibrations are more frequent and prominent.

I'm waiting (and hoping) for a lawyer to have a q7 with this same issue, but I really think we should combine our experience into one communication to Audi.
  • Options
    grn95grn95 Member Posts: 48
    Glad to see all the info out here for the Q7. Just picked one up for my wife. Lava Grey 3.6 Premium with 20" wheels, pana sunroof, 3rd row. She loves it, the steering wheel vibration posts are a little disconcerting to read though. This is our first Audi and the experience at the dealership was a night and day difference from any other vehicle we have ever purchased. I actually left the dealership with a smile on my face. So far (less than 600 miles) this vehicle is a dream to drive! Wouldnt mind a little more off the line performance for the money but the handling is so nice. Looking forward to all the forums here.
    Rick
  • Options
    We have a condor grey 3.6 premium with 20" wheels, pano sunroof, 6-seat config, comfort, infotainment, and 4zone and love it! we have now put about 11500 miles on it and we got it in early december (plus there was an incident in jan and it was in the shop for 3 weeks. but this was only b/c some loser crashed into the back of it during a snow storm). a lot of the time i am realizing that i would rather take this vehicle than my 645ci because it drives so much like a car, yet has so much space and practicality. i have so far had zero problems with it (which i was kind of worried about before i bought it) and am very happy with the purchase. it was hard to decide between the 3.6 and 4.2 since when you option them up the difference is only about 2000. but i think that the 3.6 has pretty good pickup and is powerful enough to pass cars on long rural 2-lane roads. the styling still looks great and still turns heads, i think its the kind of car that will be good looking 50 years into the future. congrats on your new q7 and welcome
  • Options
    luisgluisg Member Posts: 1
    My wife loves the Q7, most of my friends that have owned Audi's tell me to run for the hills. Have your problems been solved? Woud you recommend? Thanks for the input.
  • Options
    i have 12000 miles on my q7 and have never noticed anything close to this until about 2 days ago...
    i was driving about 35 on a 2 lane road, and then all of a sudden there was this large vibration and very loud noise that was actually very similar to the grooves they put on the sides of roads, to warn you when you veer off, except that i was in the middle of the road. i had no idea what this was and it only lasted for about 5 seconds. is this the same as the "steering wheel vibrations" people are reporting on this site, or is this something different that was probably just a one time fluke?
  • Options
    wontbuyanotherwontbuyanother Member Posts: 3
    Same problem! 3.6 quattro premium S-line, problem from day 1... A common (and it seems) unresolved problem?

60-70mph visible vibrations on the steering wheel which can be felt in the drivers seat! Totally unacceptable for a 60k car... Got the tyre story from the dealer followed by a tyre change, no difference at all (did they even test it!). Worse, a recommendation that the suspension is new (400 miles) and requires to be 'worn in a little' - back at the shop for them to look into... To have this type of problem almost a year into production and have no off-the-shelf solution (and a clueless dealer network by all accounts) does not bode well from a company attempting to increase market share in the USA…

Happy to hear from anyone who has actually had the problem resolved…
  • Options
    calq7calq7 Member Posts: 4
    I've got a 4.2 L premium package with 13K miles on it. I've had none of the problems described elsewhere on this site, but we did just have our truck stop without warning. It would not restart. Fortunately, we were off the freeway and on a side street. After four hours, Audi's emergency tow service arrived. The dealer has indicated that the ECM (engine control module) must be replaced and will arrive from Germany in 7 days. Since we were more than 100 miles from our home, we will submit our rental car costs to Audi customer care(no loaners were available in the entire bay area! Given the potential severe results of having your car shut down on the freeway,I will be following this closely with Audi. Has anyone else had this type of problem?
  • Options
    Our dealer said their is a service bulletin or something out about the vibration. Audi has not pinpointed the fix - but are supposedely focused on it. They think it may be an out of balance driveshaft. Our 3.6 with 19" Goodyears also has the vibration between 60-70mph too.
  • Options
    Thanks for the info on your model. Well so far 21 days in the dealer (I have only had 13 days with it) &#150; wheels balanced, road force tyre changed, drive shafts rotated &#150; all no difference at all. The dealership are waiting on instructions from Regional Audi Technical Specialist… who knows when that will occur. I called Audi USA &#150; they very politely call me twice a week &#150; totally non-committal as to what the problem could be, no process in place for what they will do should this not be fixed within a month (&#145;we review things on a case by case basis&#146;) &#150; at $60k for this car I have a very very poor opinion of Audi and especially their customer service.

Very keen to hear from anyone who has had this problem solved, otherwise I guess the lemon lawyers will have to be called…

Seriously, my advice to anyone considering Audi or the Q7 &#150; go buy the X5…
  • Options
    Our Audi is currently at the dealership and most of the above mentioned fixes have been performed. Thought the road force did it, but no luck after a few days. Apparently, there is now a TSB on the problem and the latest solution is to replace the lower (upper) control arm with a wider, heavier version. Ours are coming from Germany and should be here any day.

According to the rep, they understand the repair has worked on another Audi with the same problem and has solved the issue entirely.

Our dealership has worked very well with us and I have every bit of confidence in their ability and desire to fix this issue. I will let everyone know what happens over the next week or so.
  • Options
    Thanks for the reply! Great to know that there may be some light at the end of this. Good luck with the repair, let us know how it goes.
  • Options
    Ladies and gentlemen, it looks as if we have a solution to the steering wheel vibration issue. We are on our third day of driving the Q7 with new control arms and it's steady as a rock. The steering actually feels more stable and solid and there is no vibration at all.

I would highly suggest that all of you with this same issue contact your local dealerships and have them review the current TSB on the issue.

Finally, I've always believed that it's easier to work with someone to achieve a goal, rather than threaten and the like. Our dealership worked hard to resolve this issue and while it took some time to figure out, we are extremely happy with the final results.
  • Options
    bigsur7bigsur7 Member Posts: 3
    I rented a 3.6 Q7 for two weeks in March. Drove it really hard around Lake Tahoe and the Napa region .I noticed then that the steering would vibrate at high speeds.
    My 08 4.2 Premium was ordered in early April and was picked up from the dealer two weeks ago. THIS ISN'T THE SAME Q7 I RENTED BACK IN MARCH . It feels like a totally new car vehicle. What I noticed the most is the ride is much smoother . My 08 steering wheel never vibrates at any speeds . Another thing I notice is that it turns better than the 07 I rented . In fact I find it easier turing into parking spaces or making tight turns, wonder if the steering column has been changed. My 08 has an incredible feel to it at high speeds . Below 45mph , the standard 20 inch wheels may make it a little choppy but only slightly. The brakes in 08 don't feel as touchy. The 08 still has a slight hesitation when accelerating from zero to 40 but the strange thing is its not all the time. At times it really flies off the line with no hesitation. The suspension on my 08 4.2 Premium doesn't feel as stiff and rigid as the 07 3.6 I rented . It also absorbs the bumps in the road better, you don't feel every bump in the road . My 08 doesn't have the adjustable air suspension .
    In closing I should mention that I have very high standards when it comes to the performance and handling of a car . My 08 4.2 feels and rides like a dream . Its early as it only has 400 miles but i am hoping for the best.
    Sorry for all those who had a so many misfortunes with the 07's .
  • Options
    tduncetdunce Member Posts: 4
    Josephy...great to hear you've got the issue taken care of. Do you have any information (or can you get it) on the TSB? Like a TSB document # or some such code? Local dealer looked at me like I was speaking a foreign language...with no knowledge of any TSB's related to the front end and found nothing in a search of their database either. Help!