Edmunds dealer partner, Bayway Leasing, is now offering transparent lease deals via these forums. Click here to see the latest vehicles!

Chevrolet Tahoe Prices Paid and Buying Experiences

Comments

• sep1180sep1180 Member Posts: 8
    So you think that I should start my negotiations at 35000???? I'm so bad at this, please help me. I don't want to get taken advantage of just because they think I'm a woman who has no clue!!!
  • sep1180sep1180 Member Posts: 8
    also, would that be a good price for an 08 lt3 with nav and dvd, 39800??? What about an 07 LTZ 2wd with nav and dvd be?? the sticker was 50140.
  • nflguynflguy Member Posts: 90
    39,800 is way too high for a used vehicle.

My 07 LT3 was brand new with almost every option (plus 20' polished wheels) aside from dvd and navigation. My final sales price was $31,800. I would start negotiations at $28,000 and go as high as 32,000.
  • sydney472sydney472 Member Posts: 4
    I am looking at a used 2007 Tahoe LTZ, Sil. Birch Metallic, 29K miles, 2nd row bucket, ebony interior, 20 polished wheels, DVD enterainment system, 2wheel drive. I'm not sure (or at least I don't think that this vehicle has NAV). The asking or starting price is $35,9.

This vehicle is not certified. How important is that having the GM certification. At this time I've only spoken with the salesman over the phone and he said that to cerify this it would bring the vehicle up about 2K.

Also, as always being an owner of foreign made cars, how concerned should one be with 29K miles and only a year or so old????

Could someone please post a fair price I should be getting this vehicle for. I don't have a clue at this time. Thank you so very much.

Heather..
    35k for a car with nearly 30,000 miles??? That is crazy. The car will be past the bumper to bumper warranty in only 7k more miles.

Brand new with no miles I would want a sales price of 33,000 for that vehicle and that's only if it comes with dvd and navigation..

Throw in the fact that its got a ton of miles and I would want a sales price in the low to mid 20's.
  • sydney472sydney472 Member Posts: 4
    Although I have not seen the sticker price on this vehicle, it is an LTZ, 2007 Tahoe, 2WD, 29K miles. I have since confirmed that it does not have NAV, but has basically everything else.

Please correct me if I'm wrong, but I thought the sticker price on these was somwhere between $47K - $51, brand new. How would one buy new, with no miles for $33,000????
  • senorbeisbolsenorbeisbol Member Posts: 3
    A FULLY loaded 2007 Chevy Tahoe LTZ (yes, nav. system and all the whistles) goes for around $51K. The Kelley Blue Book on one in mint condition with 3,000 miles (like the one I'm selling) is around $38K. Anyone interested, please send me a private msg.
    Forget the sticker price. Nobody pays that. It's not even close. My Tahoe came with everything but nav and dvd and had a sticker price of around $43,800. My price was 31,800.

My tahoe had 14 miles on it.
    It doesn't take into consideration current rebates, end of year sales etc...
  • rockman59rockman59 Member Posts: 250
    Attn Sydney472: A good way to check used car values is online with Kelly Blue Book or the NADA book. They are free services. You can Google for the actual web addresses....easy to find.
  • 2007tahoe2007tahoe Member Posts: 10
    so if i find a new 07 base model tahoe that is msrp @ 26,500. i have the gm discount and there is a rebate of 3750.00 do you think the price will be somewhere close to 20000.00 when its all done??? or am i looking at how this rebate & gm discount deal the wrong way.... please help :confuse: :( :confuse:
    ok what if i have located a 07 new tahoe on the internet in another state will they do a dealer trade to the state that im in with no extra charge and keep the same advertised price??? is that the same for internet dealers also :surprise:
  • bboozebbooze Member Posts: 34
    I've been looking at the 2008 Tahoe hybrid. I'm wondering which Tahoe model is the closest "comp" to what the hybrid has as a basis for determining how much one of these things might cost. Would it be the LTZ, or one of the LT 1/2/3's be the best model to base my pricing on?

I must say I'm surprised at how much people are getting off of MSRP on some of these new vehicle purchases. Having bought from the likes of Nissan and Volkswagen the last two times around it's like pulling teeth to get those guys to come down. But with these Tahoes it seems like people are getting $10k off the MSRP no sweat.
  • yoshijdsyoshijds Member Posts: 1
    i am reading the messages posted and am not finding the same deals. i have been looking at used ltz models. i have come up with the best pricing of about $34K w/nav and dvd, but it has 48K miles. not to interested in that many miles. how and where are you buying a fully loaded ltz new for $33k. i was on the phone today with a dealer that was going to get me an 07 ltz, it had 20.5K miles. he offered it for $39. i told him we had $35 in the budget with no response i told him i thought 37 was too much, he asked, can you do 38 claiming it was 718 miles away and would have more of an expense to go get the truck.

i have received my best pricing by mere phone calls explaining what i want and what i don't. they have found them on line at the smart auction, send pics, and know there is less of the guessing game. should there be a different approach? if so how. and how much do they actually have on average as profit. i didn't think there was that much room for them to move.

i have seen a number of tahoes in TX at what seems to be a better price than here in south west MI. how much does location play in pricing?
    thanks for the feedback.
  • guardsixguardsix Member Posts: 3
    Anyone want to give me a clue as to what kind of incentives (rebates or low interest financing) on new '08s after say Jan or even into March. Anyone remember any special sales that take place from Jan - Apr?

I sure would like to take advantage of some of the offers right now but just don't have the where-with-all to do so. Come Feb/Mar, I certainly will be buying then.

Thanks.
    IM SURE IT WOUDL BE PRETTY CLOSE TO THE SAME THAT IS BEING OFFERED RIGHT KNOW LAST FEB OF 2007 IT WAS A :blush: 2000.00 REBATE
  • fortopfortop Member Posts: 239
    There is no 2007 new Tahoe with an MSRP of $26,500. The cheapest 2007 Tahoe has an MSRP of $34,880. With a GMS price and $3750 rebate the price would be $27,372. Please post here and let us know if you find a new Tahoe for $20,000. This is much less than the dealers pay for them. I would buy several at that price and turn around and sell them for a nice profit.
    The MSRP price on the cheapest 2007 base Tahoe is $34,880. (Add $460 for a third seat - I would not buy a Tahoe without one.) With GMS pricing and $3750 current rebate and you get $27,372. I don't know where you would get a new Tahoe for $20,000. I don't know where you saw an MSRP of $26,500 - please post here and let us know.
    the one i found was priced at 26500 but i think it was price including all discounts how ever i found a used 2007 tahoe priced at 20000.00 with about 7000 miles online :blush: i think the color had been repainted it listed as bermuda blue
    2007Tahoe Said: think the color had been repainted it listed as bermuda blue
    Not trying to rain on your parade - but most late model vehicles at super low prices fall into 3 categories: 1) Salvage title - vehicle was stolen and damaged/repaired, in an accident, flood, etc. 2) Rental return - usually fairly high miles and/or ridden hard and put away wet or 3) Very high mileage due to long distance commuter or salesman on the road a lot.
    The $20,000 vehicle was likely in one of the first two categories - sign up for Carfax and check the VIN to get a better idea, but slick dealers can camouflage anything.

If the $26,500 price was from a dealer, you can expect other charges to be added on at time of purchase (like advertising fees, high documentation fees, etc.) That price indicates no 3rd seat - which reduces resale value by $1000 and are hard for dealers to sell - further reducing ultimate trade in value.

Just some things to think about from someone who has purchased a lot of new Tahoes and Yukons over the past several years. BTW - my choice would be 4.8L base Yukon with standard 3.23 rear axle and 3rd seat and light color (silver birch or light tan.) You should get minimum 17-19 mpg city with this combo if you drive carefully, and all of the other options you might add won't be worth much come trade in time. Look up Edmunds TMV to get real trade in values to verify this.
    :sick: your right i think you should always do a double check before you purchase a vehicle. if sounds to good to be true than it is. i have been searching for 2007 tahoe used or new, i hoping that there will be some good rebates at the beginning of the year for the 07 model. look like the used ones are going for about 22,000 to 26,000 does that sound about right the miles start at anywhere around 15,000 and up to like 30,000 :confuse:
    For reference: a used 2007 Tahoe with 4.8L engine and 3rd seat has a trade in value of $26,600 (using the black book for reference). This is roughly equivalent to the "wholesale" price the dealers can buy the vehicle for at auction. Mileage usually means very little for the value of the vehicle until you get over 15,000 miles or so, but get close to 36,000 and you are almost out of warranty - who wants to buy that vehicle at any price? My guess is any 2007 Tahoe or Yukon under $26-$27k has a problem - but you can carfax it and find out. So, why not just buy a new one for $27-$28K? But I doubt that you will have much of a selection now - mostly loaded up luxury models at high prices - not my cup of tea.
    ForTop said: That price indicates no 3rd seat - which reduces resale value by $1000
    ive been reading past post and was wondering what is the deal with all the transmission problems that people are having. is this common or what??????? :surprise: it seems that is has been easy to resolve under warranity but if not then there are alot of out of pocket expenses :lemon:
  • go8go8 Member Posts: 58
    From what I've read, suburbans/yukons are notorious for having tranny problems. I had a 2000 sub that needed 2 transmissions (30k and 35k). Luckily, it was leased. Since then, I've leased 2 other subs for 3 years or less (i.e., all still under warrantee). Now that GM offers 100k powertrain warrantee, I am considering buying a sub/yukon. I really like the truck, but the trannys do go.
    Car dealers don't use Craigslist or Ebay for pricing - they use wholesale car dealer pricing services - like Black Book or Manheim Auto Auctions. I'm not sure if the non- third seat equipped Tahoes/Yukons have mounting brackets in the floor for third seats - I'm somewhat sure that I have seen the commercial Tahoes without third seats which have no brackets in the floor to attach the seats. (Those commercial Tahoes look neat - vinyl seats, no power mirrors, etc. - a real work truck.)
  • carboy8carboy8 Member Posts: 3
    I remember like 6 months ago it was very easy to get 9 k off MSRP and eventually to 10k after a little haggling. I'm trying to pull the trigger before the end of the year but it seems hard to get 10 k off an 08 LTZ in Texas. The dealers I visited had plenty in inventory? Is anyone else seeing these kind of deals?
    fortop said: Car dealers don't use Craigslist or Ebay for pricing - they use wholesale car dealer pricing
    Of course they do...but what I meant was you can buy a used vehicle without a 3rd seat and assuming it has the mounting brackets, buy a 3rd seat on Ebay or Craiglist for a whole lot less than thru the dealer. Last time I checked with GM they don't even want to sell you a 3rd seat that is not installed at the factory...their price was almost $2000 delivered to the dealer. I have had three Suburbans in the past 17 years and have always sold the 3rd seat as soon as I got the vehicle. And never had any trouble selling or trading in the vehicle without a 3rd seat.
    You can sell or trade in a Tahoe/Suburban without the third seat - no problem - you just get less for the trade in - that has been my experience - and what every dealer has told me. I have always received Black Book trade in values, so I think it is accurate. Here is where the -$1000 comes from in Black Book trade in values:

VIN: Click to Change VIN
    Year:
    Make:
    Model:
    Series:
    Style:

2007 Chevrolet Tahoe LS 4D Utility

State: Miles: Click to Change Mileage
    Add/Deducts:
    4800 V8 -$550
    w/o 3rd Seat -$1,000
    fortop said: I have always received Black Book trade in values, so I think it is accurate.
    Here in California the dealers use either NADA or Kelley Blue Book. I have never heard of any dealer using Black Book. I just checked the value of my '06 Suburban in both books and found that neither NADA or Kelley showed a deduction for lack of a 3rd seat...nor did either list the 3rd seat as an add-on in value.
    Looks like I will by buying my next Tahoe in California.
    Buy a new Tahoe for $27-28K, immediately trade it in to the dealer for KBB trade in value of $29,750 ($30,500 with 3rd seat). I pocket about $3K in one day.
    BTW, GM's website shows the third seat as standard equipment for a Suburban, so I think KBB and NADA assume that the third seat is actually in the vehicle when you trade it in - so no mention of a "missing" third seat in the pricing model.
  • dd24fandd24fan Member Posts: 2
    I just paid for a basic LS model today in South Carolina for a total out the door price of $29,913.59.

The salesman gave me an internet price of $29,343.59. The sales tax was $300, new tag was $59, electronic filing fee was $12, and the documentation fee was $199.

I didn't argue with the doc. fee even though I've read on some other forums that this was an inflated fee. Do you think I made out on this deal? Please let me know. Thanks.
  • caltmancaltman Member Posts: 240
    Hello,

I'm in Minnesota and am trying to land a 2007 Tahoe LTZ with navi, rear DVD, moonroof, and power retractable assist steps. Anyone in the midwest have experience with this beast? The MSRP is $54185 and has been on the lot for 230+ days, and the best I've gotten so far is $48850. Not good enough for me. I've been reading all of your threads, and after hearing all the money off that everyone got, I'm convinced that I missed my opportunity in December and the dealer is crazy for hanging on to this aging pup. Anyone care to chime in on my assessment?

Also, what is the deal with dealers now quoting and showing people invoice prices that are consistently $1000 above any of the stuff on the internet including edmunds?
  • bboozebbooze Member Posts: 34
    Now that the Tahoe/Yukon hybrids have been released has anyone actually bought one? Dealers don't seem like they are going to knock too much off the MSRP.
  • xogradyxogrady Member Posts: 19
    Does anyone have the MF/Residual/Incentives for February for a '08 Tahoe? tks.
  • ryanbabryanbab Member Posts: 7,240
    Ordered a 2008 Tahoe this past week

LT1
    Silver Birch Ext
    Ebony Cloth Int
    2wd
    5.3 Flex Fuel
    20" Wheels
    Locking Rear
    Luggage Rack Center Rails

MSRP 39050.00

Paying 36,244 (minus any rebates)

Also FYI 08 orders stop in a few wks.
  • markeefmarkeef Member Posts: 2
    I'm looking at a 2007 Tahoe taken in on a dealer trade-in. The Internet price was $34999, but I've been quoted $32,500 for the vehicle. It's fully loaded (see below) with everything except the Navigation and has 23,500 miles. Any thoughts regarding if this is a fair/good/great price?

Thanks in advance!

AG1 - POWER DRIVER SEAT
    AJ1 - DEEP TINTED GLASS
    AM8 - REAR BENCH SEAT
    AP3 - REMOTE START
    ARS - 2ND ROW SEAT POWER RELEASE
    AS3 - 3-PASSENGER, 3RD ROW SEAT
    AXP - MPV VIN IDENT POSITION
    BVE - ASSIST STEPS
    B58 - COLOR-KEYED FLOOR MATS, CARPETED
    CE1 - RAIN SENSING WIPERS
    CJ2 - DUAL-ZONE AUTO AIR CONDITIONING
    C36 - REAR HEATER
    C6A - GVW RATING - 7,300 LBS
    DF5 - ISRV MIRROR W/COMPASS & TEMP
    DK8 - DELUXE OVERHEAD CONSOLE
    D07 - CUSTOM FRONT FLOOR CONSOLE
    E52 - LIFTGATE/LIFTGLASS
    FE9 - FEDERAL EMISSIONS
    G80 - LOCKING REAR DIFFERENTIAL
    JF4 - POWER ADJUSTABLE PEDALS
    KUP - THROTTLE CONTROL ELECTRONIC
    K34 - CRUISE CONTROL
    M30 - 4-SPD AUTOMATIC TRANSMISSION
    NP8 - AUTOTRAC ACTIVE TRANSFER CASE
    NZ4 - FULL SIZE SPARE WHEEL
    RCS - 20" POLISHED ALUMINUM WHEELS
    R6S - SELECT PACKAGE DISCOUNT
    SAF - SPARE TIRE LOCK
    SLT - EQUIP CHEV 'LT' SALES PKG
    T74 - HEADLAMPS
    UD7 - REAR PARKING ASSIST
    UG1 - UNIVERSAL HOME REMOTE
    UK3 - STEERING WHEEL RADIO CONTROLS
    UQA - BOSE PREMIUM SPEAKER SYSTEM
    U2K - XM SATELLITE RADIO - SERVICE FEE EXTRA. 1ST 3 MONTHS INCL.
    U84 - ANTENNA
    VGD - BODY COLOR FRONT FACIA
    VK3 - FRONT LICENSE PLATE MOUNT
    VXS - COMPLETE VEHICLE LABEL
    V54 - LUGGAGE RACK - SIDE RAILS
    V76 - RECOVERY HOOKS
    X88 - CHEVROLET CONVERSION
    YD5 - BASE FRONT SPRING
    YE9 - LS TRIM
    ZW7 - PREMIUM RIDE SUSPENSION
    1SZ - OPTION PKG DISCOUNT
    193 - EBONY
    53U - AMBER BRONZE METALLIC
    7PB - SUSPENSION

AG2 - 10-WAY POWER PASSENGER SEAT
    AL0 - SENSOR INDICATOR INFLATABLE RESTRAINT FRT PASS
    AN3 - FULL FEATURE BUCKET SEATS
    ARL - PLANT CODE-ARLINGTON, TX
    ASF - HEAD CURTAIN SIDE AIR BAGS, ALL SEATING ROWS
    AU3 - POWER DOOR LOCK SYSTEM
    A31 - POWER WINDOWS
    B30 - CARPETING, COLOR-KEYED
    B85 - BODY SIDE MOLDING
    CF5 - ELECTRIC SLIDING SUNROOF
    C25 - REAR WINDOW WIPER & WASHER
    C49 - ELECTRIC REAR WINDOW DEFOGGER
    C69 - AIR CONDITIONING -FRONT & REAR
    DH6 - LIGHTED VISOR/VANITY MIRRORS
    DL3 - OSRV MIRROR W/DRIVER SIDE AUTO DIMMING, PWR FOLD & ADJ, HEAT, TURN SIGNAL (REPLACES STD/PKG MIRROR)
    EVA - EVAP EMISSION REQUIREMENT
    E61 - POWER LIFTGATE WITH LIFTGLASS
    GT4 - REAR AXLE - 3.73 RATIO
    JD9 - BRAKES, 17" DISC/DISC
    KA6 - 2ND ROW HEATED SEATS
    KW1 - 160 AMP ALTERNATOR
    LMG - VORTEC 5.3L V8 SFI FLEX FUEL W/ ACTIVE FUEL MGT TECHNOLOGY
    NP5 - LEATHER WRAPPED STEERING WHEEL
    NT8 - EMISSION SYSTEM FEDERAL, TIER

R6P - PREMIUM PAINT
    R9N - PROCESSING OPTION ONLY LEATHER SEAT TRIM
    SLM - STOCK ORDERS
    TL1 - GRILLE
    T96 - FOG LAMPS
    UE1 - ONSTAR SERVICE: INCLUDES 1 YEAR SAFE & SOUND PLAN
    UJ6 - TIRE PRESSURE MONITOR
    UK6 - REAR SEAT AUDIO CONTROLS
    UVA - AM/FM STEREO W/CD/DVD/MP3 (REQUIRED W/REAR DVD, REPLACES STD/OPT RADIO)
    U42 - REAR SEAT ENTERTAINMENT SYSTEM
    VFF - VIDEO FORMAT REGION 1, NTSC
    VGE - BODY COLOR REAR FACIA
    VR4 - WEIGHT DISTRIB. PLATFORM HITCH
    V1K - LUGGAGE RACK - CROSS BARS
    V73 - STATEMENT OF VEHICLE CERT.-U.S. /CANADA
    XA7 - HEATED WASHER FLUID SYSTEM
    YD3 - BASE AXLE
    YD6 - BASE REAR SPRING
    ZVL - SPARE TIRE, P265/70R17 ALS BW
    ZY1 - SOLID PAINT
    19I - EBONY
    3LT - TAHOE LT3 EQUIPMENT GROUP: * FRONT LEATHER APPOINTED BUCKET SEATS * DRIVER SIDE SEAT W/12-WAY POWER, HEAT & MEMORY * PASSENGER SIDE SEAT W/12-WAY POWER & HEAT * 2ND ROW LEATHER APPOINTED SEATS * POWER ADJUSTABLE PEDALS * REMOTE VEHICLE STARTER * AM/FM STEREO WITH MP3 COMPATIBLE 6-DISC CD CHANGER (REPLACES STD RADIO) * HEAD CURTAIN SIDE AIR BAGS, ALL SEATING ROWS * BOSE PREMIUM SPEAKER SYSTEM * XM SATELLITE RADIO - SERVICE FEE EXTRA. 1ST 3 MONTHS INCL. * REAR PARKING ASSIST * OUTSIDE POWER FOLDING MIRRORS W/AUTO DIMMING & TURN SIGNALS * UNIVERSAL HOME REMOTE * TRI-ZONE AUTOMATIC AIR CONDITIONING
    6PB - SUSPENSION
  • obyoneobyone Member Posts: 7,841
    Use this link to find out the value of that Tahoe:

Tahoe pricing

Check off the options, enter the color, mileage and zip and bingo you got a price.

23K miles is a bit high for one year old.
  • markeefmarkeef Member Posts: 2
    Thanks for the pointer to the sight. Looks like it checks out at $32,207 on the Edmunds site so I'm in the ballpark at $32,500, just a few hundred off.
  • xogradyxogrady Member Posts: 19
    Tkx for the info. what do you mean the 08 orders stop in a few weeks?
    End of March the factory orders for the 08 model yr will end. They will startup 09 orders in May? and start building in June I believe.
  • beach15beach15 Member Posts: 1,305
    The cut-off date for 2008 model year orders is April 1st. After this, no more 2008's can be ordered, and April-May are used to build out all the orders in the system before the switchover.

Then 2009 order banks should be open in May-June (information on them will be out next month), and 2009 production starts:
    -Janesville, WI (Tahoe, Yukon, Denali, Suburban, Yukon XL, Denali XL): July 21
    -Arlington, TX (Yukon XL, Tahoe, Yukon, Escalade, Escalade ESV): June 23
    -Silao, Mexico (Suburban, Avalanche, Escalade EXT): July 14
  • hodsonhodson Member Posts: 2
    I am looking to purchase a 2008 Tahoe LT3 in Portland, Oregon. The total price on this vehicle is $46420.00. The dealership gives me a internet price of $38900. Does anyone think this is too high of price or is it a good deal. Let me know.

In 2005 I bought a new Tahoe that had a total price of $42400.00. The same dealership including the same internet salesman as of now gave it to me for $32900.00. I thought that was a good deal. I bought that 2005 in May. Does that matter or not. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks Shawn
  • bcb1bcb1 Member Posts: 149
    I want to put in an order for an '08 1LS Tahoe, SEO special paint Victory Red with 5T4 victory red colored body parts (the bumpers will be red instead of the dumb looking gloss black). It sucks that you can only get the whole thing painted in red by ordering the LS package. They won't do it on the LT models. I would end up having to get the bumpers painted at a body shop if I order the 1LT or 2LT package.

Anyway, I was going to wait until early April to order it; but it looks like I better put in the order in March if I want it built as an '08 model.

Anyone know how long extra it takes if you order a special paint code?
  • bcb1bcb1 Member Posts: 149
    The Tahoes (at least since 2000 model year, probably before that) have been using the 4L60E transmission, a very reliable and dependable unit. There are known issues with a hard 1-2 shift "bump", but that just involves replacing the valve body (actually it's just a part in the valve body).

I have an '00 Yukon with 151K miles and I just replaced the tranny last fall. I was having the hard 1-2 shifts and could have gotten away with just a new valve body; but I plan on keeping the truck for a long time; I'm giving it to my daughter to drive when she gets her license next year. And we get GMS discount anyway, so a new Goodwrench transmission only cost me about $1800, plus a few hundred for my mechanic to install. Not bad.
    Ordered Feb 11th, arrived Feb 27th
  • beach15beach15 Member Posts: 1,305
    Back on your '05, margins were even larger between MSRP (which was further inflated back then) and invoice, and there were larger rebates. THAT's how you got $10k off back then.

Right now, for an LT3 like you're looking at, the invoice is likely in the $41.5-42k range, and then there's a $2000 rebate. So your $38,900 is likely right at invoice or even lower to start with, and a great price--the typical for Tahoe, etc. buying.

If you wait later in the year, rebates will as always get larger to clear things off the lot (I'm thinking...back in May of '05, your '05 likely had a $4-5k rebate alone, on top of the $5k or so dealer discount), but no telling by how much.

So right now, great price, and very much the norm. It's not the 5-figure discount on your old one, but you also have to keep in mind MSRP's aren't as overinflated as they were with the last gen and there's both smaller margins and smaller rebates.
  • Karen_SKaren_S Member Posts: 5,092
    A reporter hopes to speak with current, former and prospective owners of the hybrid Yukon and hybrid Tahoe. If you own/ed one of these vehicles, or have considered buying or leasing one, please respond to ctalati@edmunds.com with your daytime contact information and a few words about your experience no later than Thursday, March 20, 2008.
  • texaspilottexaspilot Member Posts: 13
    FYI- Texas area prices seem to be cheaper then other parts of the country. They are advertising $8K-$10K at most dealers these days. I agree; either wait a bit or buy used. Used Tahoe on Edmunds is not what they are going for here; it's $1-2K less then Edmunds for some reason...