Edmunds dealer partner, Bayway Leasing, is now offering transparent lease deals via these forums. Click here to see the latest vehicles!

Chevrolet Tahoe Prices Paid and Buying Experiences

Comments

• alston28alston28 Member Posts: 98
    Congratulations. I could only get $500 off the "employee price" on an 05 in September. I, too, feel like I left money on the table.
  • brycarbrycar Member Posts: 10
    yes that would be a very good buy. here in lubbock the z71 tahoes are $53,000
  • ersmersm Member Posts: 1
    We just got a 2006 Tahoe MSRP $46,766 for $33,040 including fees and taxes. Includes all but navigation. 10 miles on vehicle at Delivery. Atlanta Georgia.

How do you think we did???
    What "fees" did you pay? What is the model you bought, and what options does it have?
  • dardson1dardson1 Member Posts: 696
    the best deal I've seen unless you had some GMCard money. In October I bought an 06 2wd Z71 ($41775 with only option XM)and got almost 13k off but that included $3100+ in GMCard money and counted the $500 in free gas. Best I could tell (since I had a trade) I paid invoice for the car + 3500 rebate + +. If you didn't give them 10k in your trade, you win.
  • dardson1dardson1 Member Posts: 696
    I happen to live in Lubbock, too. I bought my 06 Z71 in October at All American in Slaton. The Lubbock dealers load them up. All American was the only place I found two 06 LT's and a Z71 with almost no adds. They are good people to do business with. They gave me a thousand more for my 04 Tahoe than anyone else offered.
  • donhewlettchevdonhewlettchev Member Posts: 1
    LAM is Local Area Marketing Contribution. It is how dealers offer additional incentives through out the year. That money goes in a pool between dealers normally and is distributed during promotions to help sell cars.
  • hippchichippchic Member Posts: 2
    We are looking at a 2005 Chevy Tahoe Z71 4X4 with the sun and sound package. The sticker price is around $48000. The dealer drove the car (7000 miles) but it has never been titled. They are asking $35500. I know that there is an $8000 incentive. What is a good deal? Do I take the $8000 off the $35500? Any help would be appreciated.
  • timn817timn817 Member Posts: 4
    You should be able to do better. I just purchased an 05 base model with 18 miles on it. White in color for $13,000 off sticker. Got the dealership to tint front windows and upgrade stock wheels to the 17". $36,765 truck out the door for $23,765. No trade was involved. That truck you are talking about should be atleast 15k or so off. The $35500 would include the 8k. You can get more as the 05's are cancer on the lots for the dealerships.
    Tim
  • timn817timn817 Member Posts: 4
    I have a base 05 tahoe with the non-digital climate controls. Does anyone know if I can upgrade to the digital without major modification if I can get my hands on a digital unit.
    Thanks
  • Kirstie_HKirstie_H Administrator Posts: 11,146
    Since this discussion focuses on pricing & the purchasing experience, you'll have better luck getting feedback from other owners in our regular Chevy Tahoe discussion.

kirstie_h
    Roving Host
    Host, Future Vehicles & Smart Shopper discussions

MODERATOR /ADMINISTRATOR
    Need help navigating? kirstie_h@edmunds.com - or send a private message by clicking on my name.
    Share your vehicle reviews

• shigershiger Member Posts: 1
    I just bought a 2005 Z71 Tahoe. It was a dealer demo with 4,000 miles. I pitted local chevy dealers against each other and only one dealer would go below 35k out the door. When two dealers told me they couldn't beat the deal, I got my Z71 for 34,500 which included all tax tags and fees. While I don't have navigation or dvd, it is 4x4, leather throughout, second row bucket seats, third row bench seat, sunroof, bose speakers and off road package. The dealer used the red tag pricing with an $8,000 rebate to get to the price. We went ahead and purchased the extended 100k mile warranty and service plan together for 2k. Best of all, my wife is happy. :blush:
    Congratulations. That's a lot better than I did on an 05 in September.
  • steweygatzsteweygatz Member Posts: 8
    Here is the out the door offer for a z71 loaded, buckets, dvd, premium paint, including taxes and fees...everything except no navigation. i have a suppliers discount by the way. msrp sticker is 49,500. here is their email, what do you think??

"The supplier price less all discounts and rebates and a $580.00 discount for demo use, price includes all taxes and state fees. $ 37,463.00"
  • cjhrphcjhrph Member Posts: 2
    Just picked up an 04 Tahoe 24k mi loaded with every available option except the NAVI for $27,900.

My Question ?

Did the DVD player come with the wireless headphones and remote ? They were not in the vehicle at delivery.
  • steweygatzsteweygatz Member Posts: 8
    thats one thing that ive been trying to figure out myself. i think that the dvd player and the headphones go hand in hand, but not sure if ive read that anywhere. i think its just assumed since i havent seen any options for optional wireless phones. not sure of a remote, think that the unit itself offers the only controls. thats a nice deal by the way
  • spalmspalm Member Posts: 5
    Hello ersm
    What dealership did you work with in Atlanta? Did you have a trade in? Thanks.
  • jvettejvette Member Posts: 70
    Today I purchased a 2006 Tahoe LT,demo with 5600 miles with moon roof, dvd player, autoride, adjustable pedals, wheel flares, side air bags, locking differential, that had a MSRP of $49120.00. My out the door price with tax and lic was $34,594.00. I started looking at the 2007 but with the deals on the 2006 I can drive it for a couple of years and then switch over to the new model.
  • spalmspalm Member Posts: 5
    Purchased a 2006 Chev Tahoe LT:
    New - only 15 miles
    White/Tan Leather
    MSRP 48650
    Traded 2003 Toyota Sequoia SR5, 2WD, Spec Edtn 36500 miles
    GM Card dollars 3300
    Greensboro, NC
    3 year/ 45000 mile maintainence - cost $570
    OTD including Tax, Tags, Doc Fee - $13500
    Great Dealership
    Wife Liked the 2006 looks better than 2007. Better deal.
  • bgarvbgarv Member Posts: 3
    Yes, these vehicles do come with the wireless headset and remote. From the factory they are in the 3rd row set storage compartments above the rear wheels. If you need replacement look here. You have system 2

http://64.233.179.104/search?q=cache:XWaOCoHqNiEJ:www.gmtechlink.com/images/issu- es/jan05/TLjan05e.html++site:www.gmtechlink.com+gm+techlink+headphones&hl=en&gl=- us&ct=clnk&cd=2

Wireless Headphones and Remote Controls
    Because the wireless headphones and remote controls for GM DVD RSE (Rear Seat Entertainment) and RSA (Rear Seat Audio) systems are loose items, it’s possible for them to become separated from the vehicle they’re intended for, before the vehicle is delivered to the customer. In many cases, these items are not interchangeable among vehicles. If the wrong components are provided to the customer, dissatisfaction will result.

For example, a Chevrolet dealership will have three different remote controls and they are not compatible (Malibu Maxx, TrailBlazer, and Uplander). However, the headphones are compatible with all GM DVD systems except the minivans, which require a 2-channel wireless headphone. If the 2-channel headphones are used in the wrong vehicle, channel 2 (RSA) will not be audible, but channel 1 (DVD) will be audible.

To help keep these components straight, here’s some information about the systems in use.

System 1a -- DVD RSE
    The following headphone kit (p/n 15140532) is released for the 2005-07 Malibu Maxx only (fig. 1). The remote control will not work with any other GM vehicles.

15140532 (Visteon) Headphone Package (DVD RSE)
    part number quantity item
    15762534 2 Headphone Assembly
    (1 Channel Wireless )
    22698894 1 Control Assembly - Video Player Remote
    15073730 1 Pack Battery Package - Headphone
    4 - AAA
    15072561 1 Pack Battery Package - Video T/Player Remote Control
    2 - AA
    22727857 1 Instruction - Video Disc Player Operation
    15140533 1 Instruction - Video Disc Player

System 1b -- RSA without DVD RSE
    TIP: The Malibu Maxx is the only current GM vehicle that offers an RSA system with wireless headphones. The other GM vehicles have RSA systems which use wired headphones (which are not provided to the customer).

The following headphone kit (p/n 10396845) is released for the 2005-07 Malibu Maxx with RSA option (UK6)..

10396845 (Visteon) Headphone Package (DVD RSA)
    15762534 2 Headphone Assembly
    (1 Channel Wireless )
    15073730 1 Pack Battery Package - Headphone
    4 - AAA

System 2 -- DVD RSE
    The following headphone kit (p/n 15072230) (fig. 2) is released for the 2005-06:
    - Buick Rendezvous and Rainer
    - Cadillac Escalade, EXT, ESV, SRX
    - Chevrolet Avalanche, Silverado Crew Cab, Suburban, Tahoe, TrailBlazer
    - GMC Envoy, Sierra Crew Cab, Yukon, Denali, XL, XL Denali
    - Pontiac Aztek
    - Saturn Vue

TIP: The remote control will work only in these GM Vehicles.

15072230 (Panasonic) Headphone Package (DVD RSE)
    01999421 2 Headphone Assembly
    (1 Channel Wireless)
    01999355 1 Control Assembly - Video Player Remote
    15085989 1 Pack Battery package - Headphone
    4 - AAA
    15085988 1 Pack Battery Package -Video T/Player Remote Control
    2 - AA

System 3 -- DVD RSE
    The following two kits (p/n 15136091 and 15136092) are released for the 2005-07:
    - Buick Terraza
    - Chevrolet Uplander
    - Pontiac Montana SV6
    - Saturn Relay

TIP: The remote control will work only in these GM vehicles. Channel 2 of the wireless headphones will work only in these vehicles (Channel allows you to listen to DVD and Channel 2 allows you to listen to RSA).

There are two DVD systems available:
    - A base system U56 comes with a remote control kit only (no headphones available).
    - An uplevel system U42 comes with a remote control kit and a headphone kit (fig. 3).

TIP: Headphone kit TX3 can be added to either system.

TIP: Batteries are not included.

15136091 (Hosiden) Headphones Only Package (DVD RSE)
    15185391 2 Headphone Assembly
    (Dual Channel Wireless)

15136092 (Hosiden) Headphones Only Package (DVD RSE)
    15190411 1 Control Assembly - Video Player Remote

TIP: If a kit is misplaced or was not shipped with the vehicle, follow established procedures for misplaced/missing components. The service part numbers for the kits are the same as the OEM part numbers.
  • greg33greg33 Member Posts: 6
    For anybody that has bought a new 2007 Tahoe, based on your experience, have you found the dealers firm on the Advertising Fee and Dealer Prep? I'm looking at invoice price for ordering a new 2007 Tahoe with the LT3 package and around another 2K in other options, but the 2 dealers I worked on a deal with so far wouldn't budge on the $813 Ad Fee and the $499 dealer prep.

That adds $1312.00 to the invoice! This doesn't even account for the factory holdback I'm sure the dealer is getting on this vehicle!

As I said, I've only delt with 2 dealers so far, but have been a little surprised by how adamant they were about refusing to negotiate these fees!

I'm going to be faxing offers to another 2 or 3 dealers tomorrow and hope the response is better.

Anybody else had the same or similar issues trying to work a deal?
  • graphicguygraphicguy Member Posts: 13,665
    '07 Tahoes have just hit the dealerships. I would imagine that for a little while, at least, these are going to be "hot" vehicles for those shopping in that market segment, since it's a total redesign (and from most reports, a very good redesign).

I suppose the dealership can call the fees anything they want. The Ad fee is legit, although their's sounds a bit high. $499 prep fee is pure profit. GM already compensates the dealerships to prep new vehicles.

So, I think you're into a bit of semantics with the dealership. Your hot button seems to be "buy at invoice". Dealership knows these are relatively hot vehicles and will sell for more than that. Plus, there are no rebates from GM on these. Sounds like they are willing to sell you the Tahoe at $13K+ over invoice, no matter what they call it. You certainly aren't going to get into any of the holdback since they are a new design with no factory money as incentives.

I'd go in offering an "out the door" price (that is, purchase price + taxes + fees + title & license). I'd shoot for $500-$1,000 over invoice + TTL and see who bites.
    2023 Honda Accord Hybrid Touring
  • jjmjgnxjjmjgnx Member Posts: 34
    I just ordered a new Tahoe LT3 with options adding another 1,200. My MSRP was 43,390. MY invoice was 39,364. Their invoice was 40,114. Which included the advertising and stuff. I got it for 38,872. Add tax, fees and registration and my trade, I got it for 39,800 out the door.
  • brandie7brandie7 Member Posts: 8
    The tahoe I am interested in purchasing has an MSRP of 43,450. What would be an appropriate first offer price , and what would be a reasonable target price. The edmunds invoice price is 39,235. both of those prices include an 875 destination charge.
    thanks
  • jjmjgnxjjmjgnx Member Posts: 34
    His first offer to me was 40,900 and I said that was a little higher than I wanted. My bottom line price, which I didn't think I was going to get, was 40,000. He came back after and offered me 39,800. He came back fast so I think I probably could've done even better. I would definitely not pay more than the invoice you have listed. 39,000 would be good, but you may be able to get 38,000 even. You could start at 38,000 or even 37,500 and work up from there. Once he crosses 39,000, say thanks and go to another dealer.
  • shm64shm64 Member Posts: 4
    Getting ready to make an offer on a brand new loaded 2006 Tahoe. MSRP is $50,080. Dealer is at $38,900 before any discussion/haggling. Would 36k out the door be a fair offer? I am trading in a 2000 Windstar. I thought about saying $30-$31 k with the Windstar? Another dealer offered me $5600 for the Windstar. How do the offers sound? Should I negotiate car price first, then trade separately? Or bottom line price?
    Any advice is appreciated.
  • Karen_SKaren_S Member Posts: 5,092
    A reporter seeks to interview recent buyers of the Chevy Tahoe and Hummer H1. Please respond to jfallon@edmunds.com before Wednesday, April 26, 2006 with your daytime contact info and a few words about your decision to buy the vehicle.

Thanks,
    Jeannine Fallon
    Corporate Communications
    Edmunds.com
  • jvettejvette Member Posts: 70
    Here is the break down on my deal on a 2006 Tahoe. This was a demo with 5600 miles on it.

$49120.00 sticker price.
    $ 6776.00 discount
    $ 5500.00 Rebate
    $ 2000.00 special Dealer rebate cash
    ----------
    $34844.00
    $ 2119.00 GM card (gave me $1500 extra to make over $2000)
    ---------
    $32725.00
    $ 1956.44 6% sales tax
    ---------
    $34681.44
    $ 32.00 license and transfer fee
    ---------
    $34713.44 total out the door price

So you should be able to get about a $14,500 discount off the sticker price. This was purchased on 02/28/06. They should be ready to move them if they are still on the lots. I really like mine. I didn't figure the trade in on this but they gave me $15,300 on a 04 Trailblazer with 20k. That was more than it was worth. Going price on the Trailblazer was about $13,500 at the time. They really wanted to move this Tahoe.
  • 73shark73shark Member Posts: 325
    I ordered one on Feb 17, 06 from Broome Chev in KC, MO and they do not charge ad fees, dealer prep, or document fees.
  • Karen_SKaren_S Member Posts: 5,092
    A national newspaper is looking to interview consumers who just purchased or are looking to purchase a large SUV. Please send an e-mail to ctalati@edmunds.com no later than Wednesday May 10, 2006 by 5:00 PM PST/8:00 PM EST containing your daytime contact information and the vehicle you are interested in purchasing or just purchased (please provide approx. date of purchase).

Thanks,
    Chintan Talati
    Corporate Communications
    Edmunds.com
  • cyndezucyndezu Member Posts: 1
    So i'm looking at an msrp of 52 k and the dealer offers us this great deal of 1 k off ..what gives? anybody selling cars or just collecting them.image
  • graphicguygraphicguy Member Posts: 13,665
    The Yukon/Tahoe twins just came out. I'm kind of surprised they already started discounting them. At $52K, it must be all loaded up.

Best thing to do is to shop a couple of other dealers and see what they're offering as far as discounts.

Around the midwest, the dealers have ads in the local papers stating MSRP as sales price of the '07 models, so far.
    2023 Honda Accord Hybrid Touring
  • five0_4tluvfive0_4tluv Member Posts: 41
    Is it really true that you cannot get NAV without Rear Entertainment, that really stinks. the GM Rear seat option is not a great system. I'd like to buy one and transfer my current Rosen G10 to the new truck
    There are two Nav radios available. One with rear entertainment (UVB) and one without (U3U). Both $2,145 list.
  • etstetst Member Posts: 1
    Hi there,
    Did you find a solution to upgrade from a non-digital climate control to the digital. I bought a digital one from ebay and installed in my car, there are two plugs on the back, one of them fit exactly but the other one wont. When I checked it, everything works good except the fan. I can not get the fan going. Do you have any solution?
  • thegreatozthegreatoz Member Posts: 39
    Look for deeper discounts this Fall if the sales trend continues through the Summer. Tahoe sales for May: DOWN 5.5%.
    (Escalade: UP 50% in May) :surprise:
  • highsheriffhighsheriff Member Posts: 11
    IS THE HID CHANGE SOMETHING ANYONE CAN DO, OR DOES IT NEED TO BE TAKEN TO DEALERSHIP?
  • Kirstie_HKirstie_H Administrator Posts: 11,146
    Hi highsheriff,
    Since this is the pricing discussion, you'll have better luck getting feedback in our regular Chevy Tahoe discussion.

kirstie_h
    Roving Host
    Host, Future Vehicles & Smart Shopper discussions

MODERATOR /ADMINISTRATOR
    Need help navigating? kirstie_h@edmunds.com - or send a private message by clicking on my name.
    Share your vehicle reviews

• awf_axisawf_axis Member Posts: 136
    HID kits in themselves are not legal, and a dealer will not (I mean "should not") install this. However, these kits are still available, just like any other marketable item.

Most all are designed for "user" installation.

Why illegal? The reasoning is that the lens and optics on halogen designed headlights are not suited for the different light source. HID is an arc of light, versus a filament. There is also an insulated electrode that runs the length of the bulb, and puts out a shadow in some cases. What typically happens is the the beam pattern is different, sometimes blinding to oncoming traffic, etc., etc.

http://www.dot.gov/affairs/nhtsa4304.htm

That being said, I put one in my previous vehicle, an '05 Denali. I had to shove the ballast inside a spot inside the engine compartment, and it bounced around a little. The HID bulbs base was made to fit a 9005 base, and plugged right in.

When I sold the vehicle, I took these back out.

Dave
  • tony97gttony97gt Member Posts: 20
    I purchased my '07 Tahoe about a month ago. The price I financed when all is said and done is just under 41k. That is for the LT3 with DVD and 17" wheels. That was with the dealer paying off my old vehicle. I'm sure I could have bargained them down a little bit more, but you just get to the point where your ready to drive that beast outta there. I'm going to another site now to purchase the HID kit and I will probably get the grille next month. Keep an eye out for the pics.
  • patinsdpatinsd Member Posts: 3
    FYI- Mossy Chevrolet in San Diego is selling their lot to the city of Encinitas. I picked up a 4wd LTZ with DVD, Sunroof, and other junk for $8K below sticker $49250-$8K=$41250. I probably wouldn’t have bought it if I knew this at the time but it might explain the deep discount. The dealer claimed it was their “lost leader” and they lost money on the deal. I never believe that but I had been looking for a couple of months and this beat the pants off my supplier discount I was looking at using. I need a new service center in SD if any one has one they recommend. (It had 14miles on it when I picked it up)
  • mcdaniel4mcdaniel4 Member Posts: 9
    I need some advice. I traded my beloved 04 Tahoe for a 04 Lexus RX 330. Thinking I would get better gas mileage, and could go with a smaller car.Now, I regret it. My Chevy dealer is willing to work with me. I financed 35,550 for the Lexus. I can get a 2005 Tahoe Lt package, white, sunroof,3rd row seats,pretty decked. The only thing is it would be for 84 mths, at 615,$8%, including extended warrenty up to 75000 miles. The Lexus payments are $577, 75mths,7%.I really want back in a Tahoe bad. I just traded on the 15th of July. I have never done anything like this in my life!! There is so much less room in the Lexus, even tho it is a nice car.The nearest dealer to service it is 2 hrs. away from me, which would be an inconvenience. Any suggestions?Has someone besides me done something like this before? Thankfully, I have a great credit rating.
  • rockman59rockman59 Member Posts: 250
    The only thing is it would be for 84 mths, at 615,$8%,
    Please bear with me since this is my first post and am sorry this is so long but would welcome any feedback. We are in the market for a '07' Tahoe and our heads are ready to explode from talking to salesmen the last few days.

We need two items on our vehicle that are difficult to find on LT3 models in our area. Most salesmen lost interest in us once they discovered we would not be trading in our old vehicle (will sell it ourselves), we are paying cash for the new vehicle, and that the truck we want will need to be brought in from out of state since there are none within a 300 miles radius with the options we need. One became rude and basically told us to go home and surf the web ourselves if we wanted those options.

There were two dealers who said they found a truck with the options we needed and turns out they both are talking about the same truck.

Now here comes my question. We plan to use a suppliers discount, the $2000 GM incentive, and $1500 GM CC points for the sale. Both salesmen gave us a price, starting with the sticker price ($45,900), yet after factoring in the suppliers discount one salesman's figure was higher than the others by $200 (dealer "A" said $41,900, dealer "B" said $42,100). Also one mentioned a delivery charge, which he said "at most" would be $250, the other (who had the higher price after suppliers discount) didn't give us a solid delivery fee but did say the dealer might pay half the cost?

Also, tonight I started surfing the web for dealers in the city both mentioned and found this very truck in a dealers cyber inventory which lists the MSRP on the page as being $95 less than the amount both salesman gave us.

Lastly, with suppliers discount, does GM reimburse the dealer or does the dealer "eat" the discount we rec'd? We were given the impression from one of the salesman that it comes out of the dealers funds, not from GM. We realize GM would give the money from the incentive and GM CC points to the dealer after the sale; which makes us wonder if either dealer gave up anything or is this entire deal coming from GM itself? We have heard the dealer who now has the vehicle would keep the holdback?

We want a fair deal, and don't expect something for nothing, yet also don't want to be taken advantage of either. Right now we are confused, disgusted, and debating if we should buy or just wait a few more months to see if anything would change? thanks!
    Pretty sure that GM pays for the supplier discount and other rebates. One of the differences between the two dealers could be what's referred to as "doc fees". It's basically a few hundred dollars that some dealers add on after all of the negotiations are done for doing the paperwork. Another is an add-on for advertising. :mad:

My advice is find a dealer that doesn't charge either of these or any other ADP fees (aka 'additional dealer profit') and order the truck that you want. :)
  • rockman59rockman59 Member Posts: 250
    I wouldn't let $200 or so kill a deal for the vehicle you want especially if you are looking for optional equipment that is hard to find....more importantly, go with the dealer who offers the best service after the sale. Ask around and find out their reputation if you don't know anything about these dealers.
  • roaddog3roaddog3 Member Posts: 2
    We ended up buying a Tahoe, but not from either dealer.

The first salesman never bothered calling us back. The second salesman, well lets just say the numbers were changing so fast it was hard keeping track of what the truck would cost and how we arrived at that figure.

Originally this salesman told us we could use the GM cc points along with the supplier discount, only to say today we couldn't. The delivery charge he told us we MAY have to pay PART OF turned into us paying the ENTIRE thing. He couldn't even tell us how much it would be, adding he'd give us the cost once the vehicle was here.

The $200 price difference turned out to be a doc fee. Had we not gotten figures from the other salesman we wouldn't have noticed the amount since it was lumped in with the cost of the truck itself Since we were paying cash (no financing paperwork), live in a state were no temp tags are given (cars are allowed 30 days without tags), and we have to run our title ourselves for transfer at the DMV(the dealership isn't involved), all we needed was a bill of sale and the title. When I asked this salesman today what the doc fee would cover he couldn't tell me! He only said, "well when I bought my car I had to pay a document fee too".

If this wasn't enough, today GM increased the cash incentive by another $1000, something this dealer didn't acknowledge until I mentioned it first. Bottom line, we felt that before we'd ever get the key into the ignition it would cost us a lot more than originally told.

I got on the web, found a vehicle that fit our needs this morning in a neighboring state, called the dealership, agreed on a price, will fax the necessary information to them tomorrow morning, and the truck will be shipped via flatbed. All taken care of with a few calls, a couple clicks of a mouse, in a couple hours and didn't even have to leave my house. His doc fee is $50, which I can live with. Again, they will flatbed the truck to us for a few bucks more than the other dealer would have charged us to have somebody drive it here. We feel very comfortable with this deal!

Guess the bottom line, when your gut tells you something doesn't right then it usually isn't. Anyway, thanks for all the good (and calming) advice, you are lifesavers!
  • awf_axisawf_axis Member Posts: 136
    Love that GmBuyPower thing. I've made all my GM deals (4 vehicles) via web and fax since 96. Never had to endure the "sales pitch", and the intoxication of have the vehicle in my hands, only to have the sales-guy work me over while glassy eyed.

I believe that since they can't "hook" you in person, they must put out the best price. My last two deals, I was fedexed the contracts so they couldn't get me on some of the usual dealer extras, like warranties, dent protection, blah-blah-blah.

Congrats!
  • bigragu2bigragu2 Member Posts: 2
    Looking for anyone who got a fair deal in MA on a 07 Tahoe Lease LT-2 or LT-3.
  • dubbsy01dubbsy01 Member Posts: 19
    I recently sat down on a used 07 Chevy Thaoe LTZ (black on Black, 3 rows of buckets, nav, rear entertainment etc....) about 3800 mi on it. Advsertised at 45,999. after several back and forths with their used car manager the offer was this: 20,100 for my trade (05 dodge ram 1500 quadcab slt silver on black with leather, sunroof, auto start and fiberglass lid , chrome 20's w/ 9500 mi) I owe 21,884 on it. and 44,800 for theirs... I left because I wanted my pay off and they weren't budging on theirs. Did I miss out on a deal or make the right choice.