Edmunds dealer partner, Bayway Leasing, is now offering transparent lease deals via these forums. Click here to see the latest vehicles!

Ford Explorer Sport Trac (2007+)

Comments

• captjchincaptjchin Member Posts: 14
    I've owned 3 Explorers so far, 91 2 door, 92 4 door and then 1 V8 4 door when they came out. Put at least 85k mi on last one with ZERO problems on any of the 3 trucks. I sold the last one to a friend and she put another 58k miles with no problems until the end with a tranny problem.

I've owned mostly Fords since my 1st - a 64 1/2 Mustang when it 1st came out and had less than 1 problem every 2-3 years.

Had a 69 Chevy Super Sport with a water leak around windshield and a 75 Corvette with the SAME leak; both since new.

Have had Audis, Jeeps, Dodges and they all had many more problems, especially the Audi. The best driving but the LEAST reliable of all the cars. The Jeep was maybe tied as another UNRELIABLE POS ever.

Present car is an 05 Escape that has about 68k and runs as well as it was new. The only reason I'm not keeping it that it's on a lease and to own it would cost almost the same as leasing a new Sport Trac with the high residual.

Love my Fords, As stated, I ordered my 07 V-8 Sport Trac and expect delivery end of April.
  • atlgaxtatlgaxt Member Posts: 501
    I own a Mazda B4000 4x4 (Ranger clone) that is on the same chassis as the old Sport Trac. I've got 72K miles on mine and had a rebuilt transmission at 56k that is acting up on me again. The truck also makes various strange rattles (the whole front end seems loose) and whines in the drivetrain and I have had numerous small electrical issues. The interior, which had poor fit and finish to begin with is really showing its age.

I'm glad some folks have had good luck with their Fords, and I am intrigued by the new Sport Trac. But my truck really is not holding up well, and I am really leery of buying another Ford built and engineered product. But it sure is a good looking truck and I would love to have a V-8....
    Actually, I had a Ford Probe (Mazda Clone) that was one of the few cars that left me needing a tow truck. Not once but twice. Think it turned out to be coil problem. It never had the feel of the Fords as far as I'm concerned.

I've had one Honda, drivetrain great but everything else went. Even the threads in the seats let go. Rust everywhere and hardware pieces falling off everywhere.
  • algon1985algon1985 Member Posts: 2
    I've been reading that Ford is having problems manufacturing the diesels engines for their light trucks and suv's. It doesn't help that diesel here in South Florida costs as much as or more than premium.
  • blksn8kblksn8k Member Posts: 36
    I've been driving for over thirty years and have owned nothing but Fords. I suppose that doesn't make me much of an expert on anything else but I can honestly say that I have not had enough problems to ever even consider switching. I have owned everything from a 72 Pinto wagon to a 69 Boss 429 Mustang. My current stable includes a 67 Ranchero, 75 Bronco, 89 T-bird SC, 99 Mustang Cobra and 02 Ranger FX4. Of those five, all but the Ranchero and Bronco were purchased new. The only major problems I've ever had with any of my Fords were with highly modified cars that were highly abused. :D In all that time I have never blown one engine or transmission and have only ever had one rear axle fail after too many 6000 rpm powershifts. I'm amazed that I survived my youth! ;)
  • fsmmcsifsmmcsi Member Posts: 792
    bailey9:

1) Don't think that Toy-Awful-As don't break - plenty of sales of replacement parts say otherwise.

2) The Explorer and Sport Trac ride radically smoother and quieter than the Toyotas with their primative solid rear axles.

3) Why do you blame the car maker, instead of the tire maker, for tire problems?

4) As a counterpoint to your misfortune with an engine defect (and apparently a dealer who did not know how to repair it properly), my 2002 Mountaineer V8 had a few defects when brand new which were quickly and proprly repaired, and then gave 100,000 miles of excellent service with no problems other than replacement of a $25 idler pully on the front of the engine.
    My present 05 Escape came with Goodyear RS-A's NOISEY as any tires I can remember. Skippery in rain and snow. Worst tires I ever had the displeasure of having. Changed to Michelin Cross Terrain and the truck is MUCH MUCH quieter and sticks much better too. I still get a lot of wind noise but NO noticable tire noise. Best money spent!
  • safemike1safemike1 Member Posts: 2
    I own one of the new Sport Tracs. Some of the problems I find with it are;
    1 - Hard to close the door. The handle to pull the door closed is located to far below the seat so when you pull it closed, it is awkward and uncomfortable.

2- Cup holders are for standard cups, NOT the larger take out cups that are not tapered at the bottom.

3 - LOUSY gas mileage. Can't believe that they rebuilt this from the ground up and made the mileage worse than the 2005's.
    Just curious, but which engine did you get? If it's the 4.0L V-6 I would hope your mileage will improve as the engine breaks in. My 02 Ranger did not return decent fuel mileage for the first few thousand miles but it is at least acceptable now. Like someone else suggested, if you want great mileage you should be looking for a vehicle that weighs a lot less than a full frame SUV or truck.
    Do you have the 6 or 8? I understand that the 6 speed on the V8 will get almost the same milage as the 6 - maybe better.

I've had 2 V6 Explorers and then a V8. The 8 got BETTER milage, sometimes 20mpg that I NEVER got on the 6's
  • safemike1safemike1 Member Posts: 2
    I have the V-6 engine. At the moment, it is only getting about 12 mpg. I think that will change as the engine breaks in. However, even the sticker shows only 15 mpg.
  • once_for_allonce_for_all Member Posts: 1,640
    mpg news is not good. I will definitely wait for the diesel engine. This is even lower than the Honda Ridgeline.

John
  • congenicongeni Member Posts: 8
    A new diesel would have better milage. Diesel fuel is more costly. The new 07 sport trac V8 4X4 I bought is getting 13mpg in the city. The motor is new so I should see an increase after I put A 1000 miles on in. But it is A truck and no trucks get good gas milage unless they have low horse power or very light weight trucks. The new sport trac has lots of horse power and its not A light truck
    I suggest that anyone considering a Sport Trac calculate their fuel cost for it and for the other vehicles they are considering, not just look at the mileage ratings.

For example, I drive 35,000 business miles per year, and using a mix of 40% city and 60% highway, the 15 city and 21 highway ratings of the V8 RWD, and regular at $3.00, my annual fuel costs for the SportTrac would be $5,800. That means that if I instead buy something with mileage ratings 50% better than the SportTrac (22.5 city and 31.5 highway), it would save me $1,933 per year, not enough to sway my decision unless both vehicles provided otherwise equivalent functionality. For people who drive less, the fuel cost difference would be so small that they have no business buying a new vehicle of any sort if they think the fuel cost differenece is significant.
    The door handles where redesign for better safety and most likely well be copied by other car makers
    I finally saw a Limited V8 in a showroom, but did not bother to drive it after looking at the box and tailgate.

I only have one bulky item to carry regularly, a 15' Little Giant ladder which is 55" long and 22" wide when fully collapsed. I could only fit it in the box sideways, with various twisting, and a very ackward and back-wrenching reach over the tailgate. Ford really goofed by not giving it a five foot bed and the old Ford station wagon tailgate design (open down or out) now used on the Ridgeline. No, I am not going to buy a Ridgeline - it is extremely ugly, is slow, and rides rougher and noisier than I want.

The door handles will be changed for the 2008 Explorers and Mountaineers, so do not expect this horrible design goof to be labeled a "safety advance" and be copied by anyone!
  • paul512001paul512001 Member Posts: 10
    Go for the Toyota, or a Honda, or even a Nissan. I had a 2001 Sport Trac, what a waste of money. Head Gasket started leaking at 18K, Ford refused to acknowledge there was a problem. Fuel mileage was horrible, lucky if I got 14 MPG. Fit and finish was sub par. Late 2004 I went with a Honda and will never look back. Family members having been driving a variety of Honda's since 87, and yes it is true, they are far superior to domestic cars. Sure, the Japanese cars have problems too as they are built by humans, but they are much less frequent.
    It would be nicer yet if it had a 6' bed, but look at the overall length. I guess you'll do better with a pick up truck with crew cab.
    Like to know if I could find a after market window for the back that I could open.
  • ayarbo1ayarbo1 Member Posts: 56
    My wife and I test drove the 4.6L V-8 yesterday at Troy Aikman Ford here in Dallas. It was nice, it drove really well and we liked the smooth ride. I was impressed with the Class IV tow hitch that is rated as a 7200lb weight distributing hitch. It appeared to be integrated into the frame and it looks solid. We're going to wait until the Navigation system is available before we order one. I'm also hoping that they offer a rear window that opens as well.
  • kman1956kman1956 Member Posts: 14
    Have about 200 mi. on my 2007 ST V-8 as well, gas mileage really does blow, about 12 MPG, they claim that this engine needs 5,000 mi and that we can expect 2-5 mpg improvement, sticker is 13/20 I think, be nice if it made it there.
    Anyone have the 2007 V-6? What kind of mileage are you seeing?.

I never recall any of my other Ford (or Porsche/or Volvos) MGP improving after break-in?! We will see.

I will say it feels way more solid than the old model, corners extremely well and rides like an F-150 and you can't even feel the 6-speed tranny shift, pretty sweet and "carbon-fiber" accents, rubber floor and overall interior treatments are very nice. By the way, try grabbing the door handles palm up, work way easier, little change from the normal, but it is OK, not a deal-breaker.

It is going off-road this weekend, I will let you know...don't know if Independent R suspension is the best thing for off road, we will see, should handle the wash-boards better in any case. Can't find stats anywhere for ground clearance...anyone know, even the dealer answered with the ole' shoulder-shrug? Have a good weekend gentlemen.
  • jagujagu Member Posts: 3
    Have the V6 - getting about 12 in the city and 20 on the hwy.
  • mustangguy74mustangguy74 Member Posts: 9
    Reading this forum can be humorous sometimes. I drove a new sport trac last week and was fully impressed. My mindset going into the test drive was fairly negative about the sport-trac, thinking that I would probably purchase an 05 Explorer or 05 Mountaineer to reap the big discounts available. After test driving all 3, my decision is easy. I'll purchase a new V-8 sport trac hands down. The sport trac offers a powerful, quiet, and a very stable drive much akin to its big brother, the F150. A few of my thoughts about previous posts in this board:

In regards to complaining about the V8 sport trac milage compared to a Honda Ridgeline, lets look at the #'s

Ridgeline: 3.5L V-6; 247 hp; 245 lb-ft torque, 5000# towing capacity, mileage: 16 city / 21 highway

V8 sport trac: 4.6L V8; 292 hp; 300 lb-ft torque; 6600# towing capacity, mileage: 14 city / 20 highway

The performance difference between the 2 is very significant if you intend on towing boats, trailers, misc. like I intend on doing. Yes, it's going to cost me more at the pump. But the 300 lb-torque will be enjoyed at the boat ramp pulling a boat and trailer out of the water. My suggestion...if you're not going to pull anything, don't by the V8!! Or better yet, consider an Escape or the new Edge which are designed to be PEOPLE movers, not TRUCKS.

The Ridgeline does have some attractive features like the extra storage in the bed. And I agree that the door handles in the sport trac are very different, but it's definitely not a feature that will turn me away from buying this truck. I think I can adapt to a door handle. LOL. My only question is, WHICH COLOR TO BUY???!!
    Say 'Stang: Couldn't agree more, after test driving Nissan, Honda, Chevy, Dodge, Toyota, this is the best mid-sized truck on the market unless you are a serious rock climber. And, after a full 2 weeks of ownership, I like the '07 Sport-Trac even more! Everyone who has ridden in it can't believe the ride and feel, in fact, a friend admitted it is as nice on the interior as the '06 Chevy Tahoe, and $15,000 cheaper! Incidently, the heated windshield option is very trick during the rain, instant fog clear.

My main disappointment, as stated before, was that the mileage was well below the stated mileage, but... floor the pedal getting onto a long interstate on-ramp and you can't believe you are in a truck, this baby is very fast. Can't wait to add a K & N and put a cat/back in it and then it will also be the best sounding truck on the road as well. I say look at a burgundy red one, I went with traditional gloss black...and the door handles, please...they feel mormal already?! What is the fuss? Can't wait to push that 4x4 Low button this Summer at the bottom of the boat ramp!
  • once_for_allonce_for_all Member Posts: 1,640
    The Ridgeline has one feature that I haven't heard much comment about on the Sport trac side, and that is the AWD system. I am very curious how Ford laid out the full time 4wd system, as obviously there isn't a solid front axle like most vehicles in this class. Since the engine is pointed "standard" towards the rear, most 4wd systems will have a transaxle, short forward shaft, and a solid front axle.

Anyone up to speed on what Ford did?

John
    K-Man - about the mileage... the engine needs time to break in yet, which normally takes 10-15K miles. The mileage will go up.
    The ground clearance is 8.4 inches for both the front and rear.
    ...has anyone out there put 5,000 mi yet on a 2007 ST V-8? If so, I would really like to hear whether there was any significant change in gas mileage and/or what are they getting now? I guess what I can't quite figure out is that my friend's 2005 F-150 crewcab fullbed Triton V-8 (similar HP) avgs about 16-18 MPG and he drives like he is in a Porsche; and I can't get 12 MPG driving like my grand-mother...I just don't get it?! Way less weight, allegedly advanced 3 valve engine, less wind drag (I have the Tonneau, he doesn't) and the funny thing is that highway driving makes no difference compared to what I get in the City (or very little?) It is going back to the dealer this week to check it out!

What are guys in the 4.6L Mustangs getting for mileage I wonder?...basically the same set-up.
    Comparing to a 4.6L Mustang isn't an apples to apples comparison. 4X4 itself will eat up 3-4 MPG even when not engaged.
    True, you are correct, I was going to account for that in my calculation, just curious, as this engine is a totally new design, Ford claims in their testing that it got better mileage than the 6, time will tell, just a bit disappointing, as I have zero complaints otherwise. I know...quit sniveling, right.
    I plan to wait until the power rear window is available. Otherwise, I have pretty much made my choice. As for color, I haven't seen one in Mineral Grey yet but I did test drive a Limited in Dark Cherry. Someone else recommended that color and I agree it is very nice. I just didn't like how badly it showed road spray and that is something to consider here in sunny Ohio. Lol. :shades:
  • mapleharrymapleharry Member Posts: 2
    Got a red one, I think every option except adjustable pedals. Styling and safety are what hooked me. Ford really got it together, the box flare, chrome up front, 18" wheels, best looking truck on market. But thats me. First job, hauling a 6000 lb machine from Lake Placid to Syracuse in two weeks. Drive a 2003 Explorer and traded in a 95 Dakota. First thing noticed is quiet and ride, even compared to my Explorer. Inside door pull will take some getting use to, compared to my overall impression, that doesn't register.
    I have been driving the 07 Sport Trac for almost two months now I've had zero problem with the truck. Everybody I meet makes a comment on how good the truck looks. This truck really makes people turn their heads. The Sport Trac is almost as fun to drive as my 05 Mustang convertible
    Really trashed the 07 ST this past weekend, went turkey hunting and took it several miles into thr woods, handled everything, without the differential (now that it is IRS)the drive line is very high and had no center clearance issues, forded some streams, went up some seriously steep (15-20 grade) and climbed like a pro, and it rides almost as smooth in the woods as the H1 (which is also IRS for those who say you must have a solid axle for off-road)...very impressive. Three washings later, mud is seeping from cracks, but what fun. Down-side, no turkey This time!) MPG have rsen dramatically now with just over 100 miles, over 14 in town (up from 10)and about 19 on Hwy. (up from 14) and rising...
  • silverpiloto5silverpiloto5 Member Posts: 23
    My new company provided car is a sport trac limited 2wd. I have driven the 4.6 and agree it is a very nice engine. I don't plan to tow though. Is the 4.0 powerful enough for the truck. I have read some 0-60 times and the 4.6 is about 1.5 sec faster than the 4.0. BUT if the 4.0 has enough torque (264 vs. 300) general driving should be OK with the smaller engine (Really How many times do you floor it to 60?). I can buy the 4.6 for about $1100, but I lose that money when I get another car. I will try to drive a 4.0 when one comes in, but I hoped to get some feedback here. Thanks
    If your not going to be towing and you don't just have to have that additional 1.5 sec. faster 0-60 time then you will probably be fine with the 4.0. In my area, the 4.0L are plentiful, it's the 4.6L trucks that have not saturated the area yet.
    I say drive the 4.6 and the 4.0, the 6 speed auto on the 4.6L makes the vehicle seem even smoother yet, you can barely feel the shifts...Lexus SUV-like! Regarding the MPG, the 4.6L was to get better MPG than the 4.0L (in early press releases) mine isn't there yet, but recently nudged nearly 20 mpg, what most are saying the 4.0L gets on the Hwy? I only have 1000 miles on it, but the mileage is improving with every fill-up (which definitely hurt a lot more now!)
  • slipstickslipstick Member Posts: 1
    The door handles are really poorly designed and positioned. Never realized that when we ordered the V8 Limited/Loaded. The door handles are not a deal breaker.

Started out with 13 miles on the odometer at noon. Drove 350 miles on a 4 lane, two stops,, cruise control at 60 on most of the trip, premium gas and got an honest 21+ MPG... pleased so far...

r
    As I have stated in other posts, my mileage has not been that good, but is improving with every tank, now close to 18mpg (mixed hwy/city) with 1500 miles on the truck. By the way, skip the premium,use regular, the engine is designed and actually will run no different on regular...in fact, mine seems to run better on regular as the engine was designed around 87 octane. Saves a bunch of money...oh, the door handles will seem fine in no time...no worries
    My local dealer here in Dallas just informed me that they are building Sport Tracs with the optional Navigation System. Now i'm anxiously awaiting the Power Down Rear Window option....
    I can relate to that. I will be in PA all next week for the first week of spring gobbler season. I hope to be able to place an order for a 4.6 Limited 4x4 when I get back. I too am waiting for the power down rear window option. One of the members on the BON forum works at the Louisville plant and he claims they have the windows in stock but have not been released to install them yet. He did say, however, that at least one customer has been able to place an order with that option. By the way, the option code for the power down rear window is 617.
  • hawkmultimediahawkmultimedia Member Posts: 9
    I'm leaning towards getting a Sport Track over the Ridgeline, basically because I can get x-plan pricing on Ford vehics. While on a test drive yesterday, the salesman told me that new/better rebates are coming out this Monday. So, I'm holding out to see what they look like. Thought anyone else interested in them might want to know.
  • rbsternrbstern Member Posts: 1
    Just read the review, and needed to share my comments with the Edmunds editors. Here they are for the folks here who might be interested. I'd be interested in counterpoints, if you feel I am wrong in my critique.

April 28, 2006

To the Editors of Edmunds:

Your review of the 2007 Sport Trac ("Full Test: 2007 Ford Explorer Sport Trac") lacks real world perspective. In the review, the caption under the photo showing the tonneau cover tie downs, reads, "We're not sure why Ford includes these bungee-cord tie-downs on the tonneau cover. Driving with it open hardly seems smart and gravity does a pretty good job of holding it open when the truck isn't moving."

This simpe caption perfectly encapsulates that the reviewer doesn't understand the marketplace for the Sport Trac.

If you talk to even just a small number of owners, you would understand this simple device allows the truck to be safely driven with the rear half of the tonneau cover open, which dramatically eases the task of transporting tall, bulky cargo items without removing the tonneau cover. For example: Lawnmowers. Pressure washers. Bicycles. Barbeque grills. Washing machines. Real stuff transported by real owners. In combination with the bed extender, the tonneau-securing bungees provide great cargo versatility.

Fold down rear seating: The Sport Trac implementation is much more pet friendly than seats which fold up against the rear bulkhead. Ask owners if that's important. Many will say yes. Few owners need extra cargo height in the interior space. Far more often, Fido is back there, enjoying the ride with his owner. Having a flat space without seat anchoring hardware in the way is safer for the most frequent occupents of the folded rear seat space.

Huge upgrades in vehicle safety: This is perhaps the most serious inadequacy of the review. The only words on the subject are complaints about the safer door handle design. You should know well that the Explorer name has been dragged through the mud in rollover cases. Ford made a huge effort to address vehicle controlabilty and stability in the latest Sport Trac. The only wisdom the reviewer offers on the matter is that it reduces slalom speed. In the real world, I'd prefer Ford's perspective on this. When the family’s teenager gets behind the wheel of a Sport Trac, the higher slalom speed you seem to think is a good indicator of product worthiness is not something owners will miss. But the stability control algorithms, computer-monitored vehicle position and inertia sensors, the advanced air bag deployment schemes, these things will matter greatly, when that teenager with little driving experience makes a mistake. Frankly, it's shameful that you don't give a good accounting of the safety improvements in this vehicle.

The reviewer makes no mention of the six speed auto and how the shift quality reduces awareness of shifting in ordinary driving.

Performance: While a handful of enthusiasts will lower this truck and put performance tires on it, that's not the target for this vehicle. "Performance," for a vehicle in this class, means towing, hauling, and not getting stuck in the mud, while providing excellent passenger comfort and a quality driving experience. The Sport Trac is a nearly ideal balance of these attributes.

Bottom line, the 2007 Sport Trac is a big upgrade over the previous generation, in numerous, important ways. Your reviewer seems to go out of the way to nitpick the vehicle about things that aren't terribly important. Ending the review by saying the Tacoma and Frontier are better performing might make sense if you take a stopwatch and orange cones every time you go to the grocery store. The ways actual owners use these vehicles make your reviewer's comments about performance seem out of touch.

I am by no means a Ford apologist. I've owned several Hondas over the last 20 years, and respect the Honda brand greatly. The 2001 Sport Trac is the first Ford product I've owned. Despite the innovation of the configuration, the first generation Sport Trac showed it's age, owing to an outdated platform, in the first model year. The 2007 is so far beyond the first generation vehicle and is class leading in many regards. It's a shame your review missed the mark so badly by not fairly crediting it for the things it does so well. Real world things.

If accuracy and relevance are attributes you hope to achieve in your reviews, I invite your writers and editors to spend some time with Sport Trac owners at [link edited out to obey forum rules]. The perspective of owners who frequent the Sport Trac Web Site will undoubtedly help your staff produce more accurate reviews.

Sincerely,

Rich Stern
    Publisher
    The Sport Trac Web Site
    Very nice job, Rick. Well done, you hit most of the key areas of why, after driving EVERY small pickup in the marketplace, I chose the 2007 4.6L ST Limited, there is no other truck that compares when all aspects are considered, and as you pointed out in your rebuttal, the ASPECTS that are important to the folks who purchase a small pickup for its intended use. Most of us are not posers! We actually USE a truck for what it was designed to do and the ST is way ahead of the class, in looks, ride and function.
  • huntsalothuntsalot Member Posts: 1
    Hello, I just bought a 2007 XLT 4.6L Sport Trac, so far I love it, but I have been looking for performance parts for it and haven't found much yet. Does anyone know a resource? I am looking for the standard cold air intake, headers, exhaust possibly a chip, I want to get the most out of this engine ;) . I understand that it is the same engine that is in the Mustang GT, would those parts fit this engine, i.e. headers, intakes etc... And does anyone know where to get exhaust for this version yet?
    Appreciate it and thanks ahead
    MH :cry:
    Rich,

Completely agree with you. I bought a 4.0 limited a month ago. I was actually one of those folks that made fun of the Sport Trac when it first came out. Years later, and a re-design. I really like my '07. FOr those who want it to "handle" and "perform". you're looking at the wrong automobile. Buy a Mustang GT or wait for the Shelby to come out. I actually traded my '05 GT in on the Sport Trac because I now have a limited use or chance to use the "performance" the car can deliver. However, having the pick-up bed with a locking cover is something I use regularly. Toss in the fact that the second set of doors open to a rather spacious rear seat . . . . As for a previous writer's comment that you may as well buy a F-150 ("I've had two and think they are the best trucks on the market)I considered getting the 150 when I got tired of the GT. They're a little too big to negotiate my my cramped parking garage or easilly fit in the home garage. The '07 Sprot Track is a VERY close next best thing. Great truck.
    Hello huntsalot:

There are a great deal of parts for the 05/06 Mustang GT with the 3v 4.6. Your problem wll be fit in the engine bay that is configured differently, e.g. stearing shaft, header clearance, air intake path, etc. Obviously, all the current parts for the GT are specifically designed for the GT. Ford even released several GTs to aftermarket performance companies, months ahead of release of the GT to the public, so that part would be available at aboutthe same time as the '05 GT was released. Have not heard of Ford doing that with the sport trac.
    The review in USA Today indicates that the reviewer has seen the new interior door handles (cups in the armrest), so it seems obvious that they will be switching over when the regular 2007 Explorers go into production 7/31/06.
    Good news for everyone waiting for the power rear window - I ordered by sport-trac tonight and much to my suprise (and the salesman's) the power rear window option was available in the system. So, I'm getting the power rear window too!
    ...to the truck, so certainly those of us without that, could possibly get it installed after-market? That is one of those things that is either going to be inexpensive or very much the other way. Curiosity, what was the cost of the option?