Edmunds dealer partner, Bayway Leasing, is now offering transparent lease deals via these forums. Click here to see the latest vehicles!
Options

Where are all the Sonoma owners ?

2»

Comments

• Options
    zq8loverzq8lover Member Posts: 1
    I am currently looking to sell my 1992 eagle talon tsi because i have been in love with the sonoma sls vortec v-6 model with the zq8 suspension for ever now.. i need some tips on what to look for and does anyone know where i can find 1997 or newer model? I am looking under $10000. let me know at
    hwkftball33@aol.com
    thanks
  • Options
    thecargonzothecargonzo Member Posts: 31
    As a Sonoma SLS Vortec V-6 with ZQ-8 owner, the best advice I can give you is the standard stuff, mechanics check, service (and repair) history, checking for "hidden" collision damage, flood damage, etc. I would recommend a '98 or ewer model, they have an canted (to the driver) dash, dual air bags with a passenger shut off (for car seats), and fresher styling (opinion). Although it might be more than $10,000 (you didn't specify re or ex cab) a new one might be within your reach. They rebate them heavy in the summer and fall and you don't have to deal with some of the used vehicle aggravations (like higher interest rates in financing).
This discussion has been closed.