Edmunds dealer partner, Bayway Leasing, is now offering transparent lease deals via these forums. Click here to see the latest vehicles!

GM Sequel Hydrogen

SylviaSylvia Member Posts: 1,636
edited March 2014 in Chevrolet
Talk about GM's concept car - the GM Sequel Hydrogen.

Comments

• etetetet Member Posts: 3
    you will never see that tecnology being used, GM even admits they been working on it for 40 years, what are they waiting? the only thing we were able to put out in 40 years has been a couple of hybrids that get 30mpg, you probably have seen hundreds of concept cars throught the years but the only things the were quick to put in production was the hummer and now that new truck that makes the hummer look microscopic, big government is only intserested in things that consume a lot of gas, that's where their paycheck comes from
  • tourguidetourguide Member Posts: 190
    If GM - or someone from the big 3 don't put the infrastructure, and the technology on the roads, then Toyota will end up doing it.

I don't want to see the domestics go belly up, but when all they can do is produce bigger V8s that do worse on fuel the future looks very grim. Foreign car makers are focusing on fuel effeciency and quality while the domestic auto makers seem locked in a horsepower war.

All I can do is shake my head and ask the question doesn't ANYONE from Ford, GM, or Chrysler get it? Apparently not. How many more years of double digit sales increases does Toyota need to have before they come to the party?

My personal prediction - given domestic auto maker choices today is that one or more of them will be absorbed by Toyota or simply go belly up. I'm not wishing for this mind you, just observing.
  • lexmenlexmen Member Posts: 6
    Beautiful post. But Americans are not stupid. We'll consume the foreign, they're better anyway. Chrysler with these "Pimp Rides" daydreaming with the 60's and 70's. Ford with these boring models and GM with all these "Tanks". Is like they don't know what to do. I think there is much more talent out there to run these companies.
This discussion has been closed.