Edmunds dealer partner, Bayway Leasing, is now offering transparent lease deals via these forums. Click here to see the latest vehicles!

Tundra vs the Big 3 Continued IV

Comments

• justtheonejusttheone Member Posts: 403
    Yup, ya saw some limited ones with them hitchs, but they aint them factory hitchs! Just that dealer addin em on, too give that elusion of a workin truck. Call them dealers for ya self too be learin that truth on it. The fact is the fact: Ya cant get no Factory hitch on them limited ones. Whats that factory hidin? Is this a hint from that factory? Heard tell that some dealers wont even add a dealer hitch too them limited ones. What say on these tells now? Good luck on this one now!
    Folks are learnin bout that factory hitch, and other folks are learnin some on that size. Eyeball them stick measurements on that size. Yup, there aint no comparin that runt too them big3 ones. Facts is facts, they aint "full size" and ya cant even get em with that factory hitch. Whats this be tellin ya? That they be for the yuppie, who be reachin for that fad. That yuppie got no need for a real "full size" truck, and them yuppies aint goin work em, so havin no haul aint no troubles. Them facts is them facts on this one. Good luck on this now!
  • ratboy3ratboy3 Member Posts: 324
    congrats and happy trucking then
  • kevinokevino Member Posts: 19
    I aint seen too many of them chevies or dodges workin either. Mostly just see young kids and "yuppies" driving the chevies. You never see any contractors or state vehicles using them either. All I see is the Fords, hmmm wonder why that is. Not really, I know.

justletone
    Still no answer about the gas fill neck. LOSER!

In the picture the guy was at least 25ish, in 1952. That would make you at least 73, right. That explains why you don't answer the questions, by the time you get done reading them you forget what it was. LOSER!

I'd still say you are the F150rules guy. I've read some of his garbage...cut and paste ....
    cut and paste.....never answer a question that is asked of you/it. LOSER!

You know what is funny, the Tundra will outhaul, outpull and outlast either one of the two trucks you gave pictures of. LOSER!
  • davids1davids1 Member Posts: 411
    Why does this guy (or gal?) care that much about them Toymotas. Did one run over his (or her?) big toe one day and not say "I'm so sorry sir (maam?). Geez. Get a life. Just buy what you want for whatever reasons suit ya.
  • justheonejustheone Member Posts: 7
    Folks are learnin bout that factory hitch, and
    other folks are learnin some on that size. Eyeball
    them stick measurements on that size. Yup, there
    aint no comparin that runt too them big3 ones.
    Facts is facts, aint got none them old chevies. Whats this be tellin ya? Them facts are them limited ones be the best. Should be sellin that farm to go on and be buyin a limited one now. I'd be reachin for that fad.

Yuppie got no need for a junk "full size" truck, and us yuppies be knowin that for sure now. Aint got no troubles now with them limited ones no more. Them facts is them facts on this one.

Good luck on this now!
    Promisin this be the last time on this one now. Bringin a tear up into me eyeball like the first time I ever slaughtered my pig fer cookin.
  • modvptnlmodvptnl Member Posts: 1,352
    Let's get it straight. Justheone is the imfamous rubletoo and about a half dozen other names that escape me right now.

F150rules was orginally Zbad71 when he was a Ford bashing Chevy owner and also got booted a bunch of times coming back with new identities, the latest being truckdude.

Zbad/150danhull is a fool and liar.

Rube/justtheone is a master at rattling cages and as usual is doing a great job. Nobody pisses more people off over nothing than rube. My hats off......again!!LOL!
    limited ones. Yuppies be knowin that for sure now.
    Just be needin to know fer myself to get one in the mail order. Aint left the farm now goin on 50 years. Aint goin to be workin it none but spect its the best to keep fer to pass on to the kin folk. I'd be appreciatin some facts on the fad chasin two. Aughta be gettin some new duds so ins i dont get my new limited one all dirtied up now.

Good luck on helpin me on this one now.
  • bamatundrabamatundra Member Posts: 1,583
    Your close on that assessment

"Zbad/150danhull is a fool and liar."

You needed to add: Libby (Justtheruns) is a fool and a liar.
    That is You're.
    One more question - If they are both fools and liars - how are we supposed to tell them apart?
  • rwellbaum2rwellbaum2 Member Posts: 1,006
    And nobody P.O.s jusletone/Rube like me!! I just keep rubbin' his varicose vein-riddled, pock-marked old nose in his stinking, putrified lies! Wait...that's the diaper I just changed! ;)
    Ever notice how them folks, when hearin on them facts like that lackin of them factory hitchs on them limited ones, go on that personal attack? Why be this? Cuz that truth be stingin em, that be why! Now some yuppie got em this handle too fool them fools:justheone. Be notin that my handle got (2) of them "t"s now: justtheone. Reckin it will trick them yuppies now, just like that factory tricked em with that size of them limited ones. Good luck on this one now!
    Is that factory hintin of somethin on this lackin of that hitch for them limited ones? What bout that name now: "Da Runt", is this more of that hintin? Use your eyes for the answer too this mystery now. Good luck on this one now!
    You can tell when we get Libby riled up. She will just keep babbling on about Tundra hitches. She is just stinging from being exposed as a liar. And what excuse does she come up with? Ask Donny.

Libby - Who is this mysterious Donny? Is he one of your boyfriends? Why can't you just tell us yourself?

You keep changing the subject - blowing more of that "bottom leaf" smoke. Didn't your mommy teach you not to lie when you were a little girl?
    a little girl.

Still no answer on the gas fill neck.
    We're waiting little girl/boy/girl/it.

By the way isn't it past your bed time? If you be werkin that farm best be risin with them roosters.
    Not keepin them up.....hehehe....hahaha
    Too be learnin on Donny see #1042 posted up jcmdie. If ya ask me again you just be hearin the same. That truth be easy too learn on this one, give it a try now. As for them hitchs and that size of them limited ones, use your eyes on this one now. Good luck on this one now!
    LOSER!

Outa luck on this one now!
  • modvptnlmodvptnl Member Posts: 1,352
    Quote:

One more question - If they are both fools and
    liars - how are we supposed to tell them apart?

--------------------------------------------------To me Zidiotdbf150unixtrucktude changes stories like some people change underware. I also believe he's pathological in that he believes the last thing he says.

Rubetheone says the same thing over and over again just to piss people off and I'm pretty sure he doesn't believe half the stuff he says. IMHO!!!
    Yup, figured as much from ya now. This be the way of the yuppie now. They aint got the knowin too be talkin the fact, so they post that attack. They cant be learned nothin now for sure. Chase that shine yuppie! Good luck on this one now!
    That last one was for kevino and not modvptnl for sure. Is that kevino really unixgod? Ponder that one now. Good luck on this one now!
    Why did you feel the need to post exactly the same info twice? I thought Libby was the king of cut and paste.

I was looking over the specs and I was struck by how similar the two trucks were. The only thing that I saw a very noticeable difference in was rear leg room.

Standard towing: 7200lbs vs. 7700lbs. I'm sorry - 500 lbs more towing capacity is nothing to get excited about. And the max towing capacity - only Libby would be fool enough to try and tow 8400lbs on a regular basis with a half ton truck.

Torque - the Chevy has 10ftlbs more torque - but at 4000 RPM!! You have to wind the [non-permissible content removed] off of a Chevy to get 10lbs. more.

Horse Power - Chevy is known for stretching the truth on horsepower ratings. I would rather have a truck with torque down low like the Tundra.

Styling - Why would anyone buy a new truck with 70's era styling. In my opinion the Chevy is butt ugly compared to the Tundra.

Now lets talk Tundra advantages: 40% more powertrain warranty. That's right- 2 years and 24,000 miles more. The truck that really needs a warranty - the Chev has less!

Tundra: 32valve, DOHC V8 - the same proven engine used in the Land Cruiser since '92. Bulletproof and it will run on the cheapest regular gas you can find.

Tundra: Winner 2000 J.D. Powers award for initial quality in full size pickups.

Tundra: Ranked 4th as a manufacturer in initial quality. Chevy as a manufacturer is ranked 26th! So bad it is off their charts. It is struggling to stay ahead of Hyundai.

Toyota T100: Winner of 2000 J.D. Powers award for dependability in full size pickups. This is based on 5 year reliability.

The '99 Chevy Silverado is ranked as a used vehicle to avoid - already! The 2000 has a -90% predicted reliability.

Do you see a pattern here? The Chevy is expensive junk. I'm glad you like your big back seat though.
    Lemon yellow! Good luck on this one now!
    There aint much difference in them stick measurements? They be alot further apart than a compare of them S10 ones too that tundra one now. Based on that yuppie logic, that S10 would compare right up too them tundras now. Course them S10 ones got more haul in em for sure. Use your eyes for this one! Some folks be hard too learn for sure. Get them eyes checked quick! Good luck on this one now!
    Good luck on this one now!
    When are you going to tell us about Donny? Why should we have to ask Donny? Why are you being so coy? Stop beating around the bush. Don't pussyfoot around. Don't skirt the issue.

Come clean. You know you want to. Just tell us the truth. Are you capable of it?

Good luck on this one now!
    Too be learnin on Donny see #1042 posted up
    jcmdie. If ya ask me again you just be hearin the
    same. Good luck on this one now!
    mine is a 00,Lariat,SD,V10,4x4,SC,4.30.
    Whenever I'm running it someone seems to wind up chasing me, in my dust that is.

As for unixgod, I'd say not. You could say I've got me a little religion and I don't use HIS name in jest.

As for yuppie, that Young Urban Professional you know. Forget it bud, I work for a moving company and live out in the country.

NOW...I have responded to your statements quickly and to the point. Why don't you? You could "use your eyes on this one now" if your head wasn't up your ***.

I mean that to be directed at whoever your are, your time is up. You aren't funny. Did you forget your medication?

Wait ...wait...I see another cut and paste coming?
    It be lookin like that toy factory will be comin out with another one of them "all new full size" ones real soon. Them tundra ones be goin the way of them t100 ones now. Good luck on this one now!
    john. While I was there I had a thought about you.... and then I justletone.

Anyway I do have a life so I'm going to go get on with it. See ya ...laooooserrr.
    When are YOU going to tell us about Donny? Why do we have to ask Donny? Why don't you tell us? Just blowing more "bottom leaf" smoke.
    just had me another toke
    Too be learnin on Donny see #1042 posted up
    jcmdie. If ya ask me again you just be hearin the
    same. Good luck on this one now!
    Im just in the need of attention. Can't get much lovin sense the mule passed on. Been layin my eyes on the neighbors heffer. He'll go fad chasin soon and I'm sure to be visiting that barn.
    Wish me luck on this one now!
    He really bees my stable boy. It was Donny boy caused da mule to pass on.
    Got me one of them limited ones comin in the mornin. Hitch comin in the male order soon. As in for me and Donny we'll bury that mule hind quarters up if ya be gittin my drifters.
    Good luck for us now!
    After readin' them last posts, my belly be achin' from all the laughin' an knee slappin for sure!
  • smith53smith53 Member Posts: 72
    you guys seem to be experts on what you can and cannot get from the factory on a tundra, please tell me why i could not order a sliding rear window on my 2000 silverado....speak up there justletone, just the facts please
  • ryanbabryanbab Member Posts: 7,240
    Its because gms supplier for the rear slider made something that was crap. They had problems with it cracking. Thats the bad thing about relying on suppliers. They mess up your screwed

Ryan
    Ryan - Do you mean GM's supplier made something which matched the quality of the rest of the truck? What was the problem?
    Ya could get that slider at first on them new ones, but them that vendered it couldn't make it tough enough for the workin man, so that factory says "Nope" lessin they be up to the standard of that workin man, we aint wantin no more of em. Facts is facts. Good luck on this one now!
    Aint heard a tell yet on any folk "workin" them limited ones. Heard one tell on "haulin" a john boat, but it weren't nothin a compact could a done now. Where be all them folks who be workin that "full size" limited one now. Maybe that lack of that hitch got somethin too do with it. What say too this one? Good luck on this one now!
    The GM rear sliders were being broken by the excessive cab flex. It's the same flex that makes their doors squeek and rattle. Why doesn't any other manufacturers have problems with the rear slider breaking? Hmmmm! Seems the GM loyalist are trying to blame poor Silverado quality on some mysterious window "vendor". If that were actually the problem then why haven't they switched "vendors"?
    The "Limited" one has spoken!

Libby has a bee under her bonnet again! Still stinging about being revealed as a liar. She'll probably keep posting the same old lies about Tundra hitches. Boring!

Libby - How did your truck change from a '47 to a '52? I don't think that the mysterious Donny or JCMDIE can explain this one for you! And what is Donny's last name and email address so we can verify your lies? Cat got your tongue?

I think that Libby is going to pull out her "Y" word on her response to this - "Yuppies". Oh, no! Not a Yuppie!

Or maybe she'll babble some more lies about Tundra hitches. Man - She is getting boring! I think the second hand smoke has diminished her already limited brain capacity. All she seems to be able to do is cut and paste.

Oh well - I guess she is the "limited" one. - Limited intelligence. Limited brain capacity. Limited credibility.
    Quit hounding the flustered old girl! She already fessed up that Donny was the staple boy what killed her mule.
    Yeah, you're right. I'm getting tired of toying with Libby. I wish the real Rube would come back. I think Edmund's set a grenade off in his computer. Libby is a weak imposter. I think Justheone (with 1 "t") is closer to the real Rube.
  • swobigswobig Member Posts: 634
    kinda bugs you Tundra guys that justtheone matches wits with you. Post the same old nonsense and never really have anything purposeful to say - problem is that he's better at it then you!!! heehehe (no offense rube - keep on truckin)...
    Actually, I love it when ol' libbey posts. His incoherent, fake-dialect ramblings kinda sums up the collective intelligence of mainstream chevy diehards. ;)
  • ryanbabryanbab Member Posts: 7,240
    Doors squeak and rattle?

I must have gotten the only good one then cause mine dont make a peep

Ryan
    I'm sure that Libby appreciates you coming to her defense. Do you two know each other? Are you telling me that Libby is the best the Chevy pack can come up with? Pretty pathetic.
This discussion has been closed.