Edmunds dealer partner, Bayway Leasing, is now offering transparent lease deals via these forums. Click here to see the latest vehicles!

Dodge Challenger 2008 and Later

Comments

• rcomparinrcomparin Member Posts: 2
    I have been a chevy guy my entire life, until now. I have never seen such a retro design incorporate the technical detail as Mopar has with the Challenger. I was too young to appreciate the pony war when it was at its peek and I feel like I might get my chance. I know people don't want to hear comparisons all the time, well too bad. Being a chevy fan and looking at the Camaro concept, I must say it is a hot car. However, when I compare the interior detail of the Camaro to the Challenger it isn't fair. Fair to the Camaro that is. The fact that they incorporated the dash as a telemetry is cool, but when they gave the readouts the shape of an engine block was ingenious. I don't know if anyone else feels the same about the LED Six Shooter headlights but I think it screams REBEL especially with the pistol grip stick shift. :surprise:
  • upuautupuaut Member Posts: 14
    The 70-74 Challenger and Barracuda shared no body panels, although they do look very similar.

Joe
  • jae5jae5 Member Posts: 1,206
    I was too young to appreciate the pony war when it was at its peek and I feel like I might get my chance.

I think that is why the Challenger, the Mustang GT maybe GT500) and the Camaro somewhat, are getting the rave reviews. They are allowing people like yourself, who were too young in the pony & muscle car era to get a chance to relive it.

Plus it is allowing kats and kittens like me, who missed it all together, to be able to purchase a vehicle that really represents that time. We all don't want Scions, Tiburons and Civics. With people / organizations like Kruse, Barret-Jackson and others jacking the prices for the old iron into the stratosphere I'm never going be able to afford a muscle-car era one.
  • upuautupuaut Member Posts: 14
    Shipo is right, a 3000 lb v6 challenger is not going to happen. Even a BMW 330 has a curb weight around 3450 lb. the trouble with making a lightweight modern car is all the extra stuff cars are packed with compared to 1970. Air conditioning, power windows, power door locks, air bags, safety beams in doors, ETC all these things we take for granted in modern cars add weight, and it all adds up. Take for example my 1970 340 4 speed challenger, With a full tank of gas it has a curb weight of 3480 lb. Now I have got some lightweight components on it compared to stock like aluminim wheels and intake manifold and a few other items so factory stock it would weight about 3550 lb. Compare that to the proposed 2008 challenger, roughly same size V8 (the Hemi I think is even a little lighter than the LA small blocks)and it's estimated weight is about 4000 lb. the 450 lb diffrence is all modern convenience, safety and pollution items, IMO.
  • m1miatam1miata Member Posts: 4,551
    Ya know, the Mustang is looking good and RWD, but to Hyundai's credit, that Tiburon is sharp - very sharp. I am over 50 yrs of age, and do like the designs of the later 60's cars. Would consider a Mustang. That said, I also appreciate change when change means improvement. If the Tiburon was RWD and a tad lighter, or had a few more ponies under the hood, it would be a really larger contender. Not too bad as is. Scion tC is sort of interesting and the Civic in the coupe looks sharp indeed. Once again, those wanting RWD won't find it though in these cars. Once you own a RWD car, like say a Miata, you will see and feel the difference. I have owned a couple Mustangs and a Miata. Pony cars are not close to the handling of the Miata class of cars, but they have their own appeal.

Hyundai is working on a RWD sports car coupe. So now comes an interesting choice between a modern looking and presumably handling car, vs. the retro. I would consider both as good choices. We live in the future, so why not a good new car? Wasn't the 2004 a good Mustang- I think it had its good points. If a new car comes along, large enough to fit a bigger boy into and have room Americans expect inside, with good gas mileage, handling and looks, it too may be considered a Pony car. I wish the Challenger and Camaro were smaller and lighter, and had good V6 engines- modern and fuel efficient. We shall see.

Loren
    Loren,

Oh I agree. I actually like the current Tiburon (really disliked the previous gen, too sharky for me - I even liked the Scoupe, remember that one?) and the tC. Maybe I wasn't clear as I might have sounded like I was bashing the vehicle, sorry bout that.

The Tiburon actually has a bodyline similar to a 456GT and has some Ferrariesque cues to it; I think it is a really tight pacakge. The tC looks robust without being piggy-like and have heard many great things about them from their owners. Even visited the Scion site, and the mods / accessories that can be added is really endless; almost seems to taking over some of the older Civic's territory somewhat. If I was in the market for a small runabout, those two would be on my list (actually made it when doing a "dream" list").

But a first-gen Miata with a 5-liter conversion still tops that list though ;)
  • pagilpagil Member Posts: 1
    If its a narrow lighter car you want, then stay away from the muscle cars...especially the Challeger. The Challenger is coming back with a vengeance...stand back!
    Very odd that the modern day rendition of Pony car is as large as a Lincoln Town Car - oh well, to each his or her own, as they say. The Mustang '04 or current is about as large and heavy as needed.

The Challenger was a very nicely shaped automobile. The new one looks pretty good. Better than say 1970- not sure about that one. I take it these are indeed not Pony wars people are really speaking of, but rather HP wars. The same people that a few months ago wanted a bigger and more powerful SUV, now seek out the neo-muscle cars. Usually more HP than they can handle considering current high speed wrecks, at least in my area.

Loren
  • shiposhipo Member Posts: 9,148
    "Very odd that the modern day rendition of Pony car is as large as a Lincoln Town Car..."

I assume that you are deliberately exaggerating to make a point here, because by all accounts, the new Challenger will be somewhere around two feet shorter than the newer and relatively smaller Town Car. ;-)

Best Regards,
    Shipo
  • 14siera14siera Member Posts: 1
    I cant wait untill the new challenger comes out. this car is freakin beautiful. It looks so much like the old cudas and challengers with a little new flavor. I've read that if they put them into production and sales are good the first year(wich thats a given) that the second year they might drop a 6.4 litter 392 hemi in it. Pushin 510hp. that will be bad [non-permissible content removed]. I cant [non-permissible content removed] wait to be barkin tires down main street in one of these.

14siera
    Lincoln width = 78.2 in.
    Challenger Concept car = 78.6 in.

Now that is fairly wide :surprise:

Loren
    2006 Audi A3 width = 77.1"

I'm thinking that a cars' width isn't a real good relative measurement of size. ;-)

Best Regards,
    Shipo
  • forgekiller1forgekiller1 Member Posts: 7
    HI EVERYBODY,
    I'M NEW ON THE BLOCK HERE,AND I HOPE YOU DON'T MIND MY CAPITALS , I'M NOT YELLING , ONLY TELLING. HOKAHE IS RIGHT,THEY WILL COME. I THINK WHAT CHRYSLER IS DOING ALL AROUND IS PERFECT WITH MILD FLAWS. I LOOK AT CHRYSLER AS AN ICON AND IT HAS BEEN TAKING BACK SEAT TO OTHER CAR COMPANIES FAR TOO LONG.THROUGH THE YEARS THEY HAVE TAKEN THIS BACK SEAT IN THE GREATEST COUNTRY IN THE WORLD WITH LITTLE RESPECT FROM THE CONSUMER.WHY ? BECAUSE SOME THINK THEY HAVE INFERIOR PRODUCT TO COMPETE DUE TO FALSE PROPAGANDA AND CONSUMER BASHING. IT GOES WITH WHAT I THINK OF AS MOMENTOM OF A FALSE CLAIM.FORD AND GM GOT AN EARLIER START IN SOME RESPECT BUT THAT DOESN'T ALONG WITH FOREIGN COMPETITION MAKE THEM A BETTER PRODUCT. I KNOW WHAT I OWN AND IT BEEN CHRYSLER. YOU SEE, I'M FOR THE LAST GUY ON THE LINE BECAUSE SOME DAY I BELIEVE THEY WILL BE FIRST WITH ALL RESPECT TO THOSE WHO READ THIS AND YOUR PREFERANCES. CHRYSLER ROCKS!! AND BY THE WAY......SAY WHAT YOU WILL ( IF NEGATIVE),I'LL NEVER CHANGE MY VIEW. :) THE HEMI LIVES!
    Those capitalized sentences are very hard to read. Chrysler 300 and other products are quite interesting. It seems that my brand new PT is using oil. I asked about trading it in on another car and got a ridiculously low offer. Seems that once you buy a Chrysler you are stuck, so be sure you do not wish to trade up, or get another car if yours is not up to expectations. That's life I guess, I should know better. You buy the big three maker cars used, and Japanese cars new. I know better, yet the deal seemed pretty dang good at the time. All in all, it was cheap enough, I suppose. They have replaced a noisy fan on the car with another noisy fan - whoopie. Considering the problems posted by owners of the 300, with so many pulling to the right and V8 problems, I am no longer interested in the Challenger, even if it wasn't so damned wide. I may get a used Mustang, say the 2004, which was a good year for reliability. I have owned GM product, so the Camaro in not likely to be on the list.

-Loren
  • somethingnewsomethingnew Member Posts: 1
    I can't wait until the Challenger's are out. Muscle cars are back with a vengenance. With all the blah blah blah about the Mustang, the Challenger should wipe it off the road and then some. Never been a Mustang fan and after riding in one, I view is still the same. Its a pony tryin to be a stallion. Was looking at the Dodge Charger SRT8 but just can't get past the 4 doors. Am going to try to baby the vehicle I have now in order to get the Challenger. Finally, a car to live up to the muscle!!!!!!
  • happy11happy11 Member Posts: 1
    I first seen a picture in Popular Mechanics and it looked hot. When the 2006 Ford Mustang appeared I wanted one but I can wait on the new Dodge Challenger and save my money. :)
  • cheech3cheech3 Member Posts: 2
    the old mustang looks like a jelly bean worst why dont you get the gaywod gto while you re at it
  • ranger2nd75thranger2nd75th Member Posts: 1
    I am a big Mopar and Pontiac fan and have been all my life until 1999. Why 1999, because I purchased a new 99 Mustang GT. You dont have to bash a good car just to raise another car up. I may wait for the new Challenger instead of purchasing a new Shelby GT 500 it is going to be a difficult decision.
    If nothing else you have to give it to the Ford guys for staying with the program. They were the first to go retro and they have the record for the longest running American sports car in production, 1964 to 2006 without a break.
  • rorrrorr Member Posts: 3,630
    "...and they have the record for the longest running American sports car in production, 1964 to 2006 without a break."

I think the Corvette has the Mustang beat by more than a decade...and yes, Chevy DID build some '83 model 'Vettes...
    For the records, Corvette is considered Americas sports car, the Mustang Americas pony car, the Challenger, Barracuda, AMX and Javelins were pony cars. The GTO was a muscle car. The current GTO is an Australian Holden, with lots of power provided by the Corvette engine, and appears to be of good quality. No, I personally would not have called it by the GTO nameplate, but it is a good import for what it is. Nothing I need, but non-the-less it works for many people. It is aero dynamic, as are most cars, so I assume to some it's shape is jelly bean, whatever that means. It is not a box - true.

If the new Challenger is available only in the $35K version with the Hemi, it will be a new muscle specialty car. If available in more flavors, it is a pony car. The pony car may the drag street car, sporty everyday driver car, race track car, or a muscle car. Mustang is all of these. If you want handling and power Corvette is great choice. If you want a four seater, with lots of HP, the Holden GTO Pontiac does the job just fine.

If we are talking about Challenger only as a muscle car, we may be overlooking a large part of the cars past. And in my opinion, a lighter, narrower car which is lighter is the way to go. Performance with a smaller engine will provide speed with better gas mileage and the car will be around for more years to come. If they do not build with gas into the $3.50 a gallon or more price considerations, they may be creating a modern day dinosaur without really knowing it. Chrysler/Dodge needs a smaller car which is RWD anyway. Build the new Challenger on this new chassis.

As for style, the long hood, and short deck which signifies power and sportiness, this came along years before the pony car. The Stang, Challenger, and Camaro are all similar in respect to overall profile. Best choice will be the car which fits the individuals needs in a car. It may be a V6 or the V8, a 16" wheel or those show car bling-bling 20" wheels for the tuner crowd. In the end, the car which has more to offer in all flavors will be the most successful sales wise.

-Loren
  • oldman8oldman8 Member Posts: 1
    If they build the Challenger as they built the concept I will buy one. I will order it as some as they let me. My first car was the 1970 Dodge Challenger 440-sixpac, what a car. The new tech that is in the concept, along with the 6.1 Hemi will be a great car. I can not wait. Note to Dodge..build it..it will be bought...
  • guychiguychi Member Posts: 2
    The baracuda was lighter, shorter by 3 inches in wheelbase Handled better-had the same powerplants and as said befor-it was lighter--the base model had crrank windows and a 6 cylinder engine-the next came with a 318 small block that could use many parts from the 340 and 360 engines.
    it could carry 5 people the 3 in back were cramped but we reached our destination.-the trunk was ok for short trips and shoppingplus youcould strip exceww off it to bring weight down and remain street legal.take off the plastic and you have nothing to smile at.
    Both the Challenger and the Baracuda could be sripped of the grils and bumpers and still be recognized for the car they were. and most parts were interchangable between them as with most of GM, Ford, AMC, and Chrysler,could swap parts within their divisionline products
    The modern cars are designed for idiots on cellphones to crash-survive and get another to do it all over again--too bad for the pedestrian they run into, and on top of that there is nothing to rebuild after the crash because they fold like alluminum soda cans.
  • guychiguychi Member Posts: 2
    I forgot to mention after my complaints i would still by it if it came as a more base model--a small v8 or large v6 would be good for me
  • joestatixjoestatix Member Posts: 11
    I drueled when this thing came out at 2006 detroit autoshow. I wanted this car so bad. It (like the mustang idiolises a muscle car. Now I almost got kicked out of the chevy exhibit for heckling the camaro. which is a joke. It looks like a Cadillac Xlr. And isnt it built off the corvette frame. The way Chevy has been going i'm debating on selling my bel aire and getting the challenger when it comes out
    Camaro looks like a new Camaro, nothing like the XLR.
    Where did you hear about using the chassis of a Corvette?
    These cars seem too heavy and bulky. I may go with a Mustang, or a Tiburon (current or new Tibi in RWD), or a used Corvette. Don't want a 79" wide car, with a specialty car price, and bling-bling wagon sized wheels.
    -Loren
    "Don't want a 79" wide car..."

I suppose you could go with the new (for North America) A3, it's only 77.1" wide. ;-)

Best Regards,
    Shipo
  • cheech3cheech3 Member Posts: 2
    YOU RULE DUDE!!!!
  • dartingdarting Member Posts: 2
    hi I just like to add A bit to the disscussion ,the previous writer brings up some good points ,but is wrong in some cases ,70 challengers have got safety beams in the doors ,as chrysler built A lot of safety features into the structure of e bodies, around the roof area there are built in safety structures ,I read about it ,you could also get power windows,steering,aircon even rear window defrosting with A little blower motor mounted in the trunk ,changing the subject slightly ,you could also get optional anti skid braking on 1973 chrysler imperials ,so alot of the stuff today is not that new.I live in australia and own A 70 challenger,mine is right hand drive , steering conversion done with A 1988 holden rack and pionion steering rack ,A saving of 50 pounds over original steering ,I have all the new alloy stuff on the 440 ,intake ,edelbrock heads ,waterpump housing ,had power steering air con but took it all off,I weigh 175 pounds my challenger with maybe 2-3 gallons in the tank with me in it weighs 3550 pounds ,without me 3375 pounds, I just hope that chrysler builds the challenger for right hand drive markets as well,because mopars have A good following down under
  • kutiepie1kutiepie1 Member Posts: 1
    I've been seriously shopping for a new ride and recently went and checked out what Chrysler is offering. Finally a line that I can get excited about! You guys have to test drive these cars to see what I mean... the old Detroit muscle is back. And if the Challanger is coming back, I will definatly be in line to test drive it too, and will possibly delay purchasing the Charger R/T, which I've fallen head over heels for, if they produce the Challanger in 08'. If it is anything like what Chrysler has been, and is now producing, it'll well be worth the wait. As far as I'm concerned, General Motors and Ford both missed the mark in their lines in 06'. :P :P
  • kosnowkosnow Member Posts: 1
    I own 3 e-bodys (1 challenger and 2 barracudas) I know the new one is called a challenger, But it looks very much like a slightly chopped top cuda with a re-done grille looking much like the new mustang grille style. Ebodys are my top choice of car and have been for many years. I was very excited when I found out the challenger was being re-produced until I seen the pics. It's great to see the company compete with ford's mustang, But I'll have to stick with the old one's.
  • mariner44mariner44 Member Posts: 1
    I just bought (in October) a 2006 Mustang GT with a 5 speed in Alabama for $27.5K; I looked at one while I was at work in California, the same package would have cost me in excess of $30K. The local Chrysler dealer wanted 1000 over list for a 300C. The idea of predatory pricing did not originate with Chrysler corporation dealers, but they have been at it longer than most, so..the buying public must make Chrysler understand that if the dealers hit the consumer with inflated price tags, customers will stay away. If the price is right, I might buy one to add to my menagerie of cars and bikes.
    One's eye sees what it sees. Ain't nothing wrong with that. ;-)

Speaking strictly for myself, the first thing my eye sees is the "S" line down the side of both the old and new Challenger as opposed to the accent line that goes straight down the side for the Barracuda. My critical comparison stops there. ;-)

Best Regards,
    Shipo
  • dartingdarting Member Posts: 2
    PLEASE,PLEASE chrysler build this car in right hand drive ,give us aussies A real car ,not calibers,nitro,s hornets,and make the 6.4 the top engine and have the smallest of small v6s availeable as well ,remembering that the 70 challenger had 9 engine options slant 6 to hemi.the 3oo is good but the challenger is something else .I just pray that the price of oil starts droping signed long suffering down under chrysler fan
  • twaintwain Member Posts: 185
    For the records, Corvette is considered Americas sports car, the Mustang Americas pony car, the Challenger, Barracuda, AMX and Javelins were pony cars.
    ---------------------------------

Wasn't the AMX a sports car since it was a two seater? BTW, my favorite pony car was the 340 Cuda. This new Challenger looks more like the Cuda than the Challenger. And that's ok with me.
    Should be interesting to see cars which look somewhat like the good old days of late 60's and early 70's. By 2008, perhaps the Challenger ( 'Cuda ) and the Camaro are being produced to challenge the Mustang. Wish there was an AMX or a Javelin car too. And gone is the original make of a muscle car, Oldsmobile. The rocket 88 model with a power V8 was the first lighter weight car which could have been called a muscle car. The car dominated NASCAR for three years running back in the early 50's, I think it was. Anyway, most think of the modern cars, like the 442 era.

Will there be a 'Cuda? Can't a Chrysler use that name just as well. I realize Plymouth is gone. There sure were many variations of the Barracuda over time. Ah, the good ol' days.
    -Loren
  • mcmillan_b_smcmillan_b_s Member Posts: 1
    I'm sure I'll be divorced when this pony arrives, I can't wait... :)
  • mojo1968mojo1968 Member Posts: 2
    :shades: how is this for an idea dodge hemicuda and leave the bar+ to the drinkers just kidding but seriously hemicuda has a beautiful ring to it, dosen't it
  • mojo1968mojo1968 Member Posts: 2
    mine would divorce me for less so let's hope the lotto is in the cards because I can't cook and fat gus like myself need to eat :shades:
  • don29palmsdon29palms Member Posts: 1
    If Dodge makes this car in Plum Crazy with an SRT8 hemi I'm ready to give them a deposit right now. :D
  • mopar_rickmopar_rick Member Posts: 16
    I've always said that if I were a few years older, I'd have a Hemi Cuda/Challenger. I was too young to go to a dealership back then. Now is my chance. When will we be able to put an order in? I've had numerous Mopars through the years and won't buy anything but Mopar and definitley would never buy any of those hamster powered imports.
  • lennymlennym Member Posts: 1
    Concur 100%. Was that a Challenger that Don "the Snake" Prudhomme raced against that Duster in 1970? Hells no! It was a '70 CUDA baby! Was my favorite white Hot Wheel funny car a Challenger? No sir! How 'bout that silver Sizzler from '71? Yup, that was a Cuda, too. That's the car I'm going to buy, WHEN Chrysler makes it! All they need is a single bezel headlight setup, cleft grille, straighten the accent line on the rear quarters, and my favorite, the 3 horizontal tail lights ala '70 Cuda. I'm ready to relive the dream! Check the flashback: http://www.snakeracing.com/photos/old_school.asp
  • riposteriposte Member Posts: 160
    Man, I'm annoyed about seeing these new 'Cudas, Challengers, Chargers, Camaros and even the 2005+ 'Stangs.

My first new car was an '85 Mustang GT. Loved it! Always wanted another big V8, but, with gas costing what it does, and, let's face it; it's not likely to go down to the old levels, it just seems like a very bad idea to buy a car that gets such poor fuel mileage. I fully expect gas to cost $5/gal within two years.

It's like 1974 all over again, sad to say. :-(
    When the Challenger comes out with the 6.1 L Hemi, irregardless of the price of gas, I'll be waiting in line to put an order in. Let's face it, you could get a tiny 4 cylinder in an import and get maybe 30 miles to a gallon and have zero to 60 times in 30 days or get the Hemi and get about 15 to 20 mpg and have real performance. It'll be worth the extra money. If a person can't afford the price of gas, don't ruin an order for someone that's willing to pay.
    Was thinking the same as well. Was wondering what the effect will be if prices are in the $4 - $5 level, but even then people will still buy the car.

It's all going to depend on the driving style and options (V6?, regular Hemi or SRT-8 6.1; rearend ratio; auto or stick; light or heavy right-foot; how long that foot is on the pedal). But the fuel price is giving me something to think about.

I'm just hoping the dealers hold the line and don't do the stupid ADM like on the PT, or Chevy/Pontiac dealers with the SSR, Monaro/GTO.
  • C2456RonC2456Ron Member Posts: 58
    Just like the original Mustang & the New Mustang, this is just too close to the Original Cuda! Why not do what GM did with the New Concept Camaro, it has all the looks and style of the 69 Camaro, but it is STILL so much different, yet so much the same, to make it the NEW Generation! Just like the Corvette's, I don't care what Generation you look at, it does NOT need a Name Plate to know it's a Vette, even with all the physical changes, you can still tell what it is, from Gen 1 thru Gen 6, no need for Name Plate, you just KNOW what it is! No copy cats, no using the same Tool and Dyes! Are these two companies (Ford & Mopar) trying to save money on re-tooling? Just dig out all the old stuff from 1969 - 70!!! :cry:
    Dodge, don't make the mistake that GM did with the new Camaro. Keep the new Challenger looking the way the concept is. There's no need to change anything. And, please don't add two more doors like the Charger. And, definitely keep the 6.1 L hemi option. From everything I've heard and seen, the car will be a major success as it is.
  • C2456RonC2456Ron Member Posts: 58
    I have never owned a 4 door, and NEVER will! I do not see the need for back doors, only for lazy people that do not want to get out to let someone into the backseat! Why in the world did they stop building 2 door cars on just about all American cars? It is even getting difficult to purchase a 2 door Pickup Truck now, WHY? Maybe that is one reason why I only purchase cars like I have now, they only come in 2 door, and would look foolish with the extra doors/weight/lenght! Yes, the Corvette is a Sports Car, and only weights in at less then 3200 lbs, curb weight! The Vette I presently own is the Z51 Pkg, with 400 HP, and a 6 speed that gets unbelieveable fuel mileage for what it is, and I can use it as a Daily Driver. Around Town I can get anywhere between 20 & 23 MPG, on a Trip I get 28 - 29 MPG, which I think is pretty good for what it is, a Factory Hot Rod, that I've had up to 150 MPH in 5th Gear @ 5000 RPM, it Redlines @ 6500, and I still had 1500 RPM + 6th gear to go, tops out @ almost 190 MPH, with a Small Block Chevy Motor! Buy American, Drive American, Feed American's, and KEEP American's Working! With what the Corvette proves in Fuel mileage, weight, power, torque, and all the creature comforts of Home, why would anyone want to buy a Rice Rocket, and give our hard earned money to another country? The Leman's Series belonged to Corvette since 2000 & the 5th Generation Corvette, not any of the Exotics have really given them any trouble in that Series, only this year the DB9 Astin Martin was a problem, but could not hold together the entire 24 hours, they would crap out within the last few hours, and that was a combined effort of most exotics, mainly Italian, and ALL over 5 times the cost! Give me old American Horse Power, and know how! Thanx! :shades:
  • rorrrorr Member Posts: 3,630
    I have one word for you:

Decaf.
  • rannypiperannypipe Member Posts: 7
    As an original owner of a 70 Challenger R/T 440 6-pack,
    I love the idea of recreating somethings that's true to the
    1970, also my all time favorite was my 2nd car a 1969 Z28
    with the famous M22 Rock Crusher" 4-speed that I bought in 1974. So I can see where some old school are a little put
    back by the over the top look of the camaro concept.Back in
    the day I would never have owned a Ford Muscle car,but guess
    what,the challenger and camaro are still concepts I'm taking
    delivery of a 06 Mustang GT 5-spd Black Coupe on Monday. Want to have fun NOW, and there's always 2008 or 2009 to play around with a dodge or chevy.
  • xtecxtec Member Posts: 354
    i rather weight thin blow all my money on a lttle 4.6 liter nothing.Mopar or no car . :shades:
This discussion has been closed.