Edmunds dealer partner, Bayway Leasing, is now offering transparent lease deals via these forums. Click here to see the latest vehicles!

Audi A4 Lease Questions

Comments

• leslieckleslieck Member Posts: 1
    Would you mind sharing me with information about the salesperson you worked with? Thanks!
  • jdfishjdfish Member Posts: 1
    Here's the deal I got:

2008 A42.0T Quattro 6spd. MT with Special Edition Package and ipod connection
    36 months, 15k miles/yr., Audicare
    $0/$0/$0/$0 - $87 title fee out the door
    $452/month incl. tax for 35 months (1st month waived)
  • parker46parker46 Member Posts: 2
    Great deal on a beautiful car. I'm looking at the same car at Beiner Audi in New York and have a few questions about your lease.
    Is it with Audi Financial Services?
    Is the $575 bank fee rolled into the monthly payment or paid up front?
    Would you tell me the name of the dealership and how were they to work with?
    Enjoy your new A4, I've leased several Audis and never been disappointed.
  • aeggroupaeggroup Member Posts: 133
    Hi.
    Yes..it's Audi Financial Services
    Bank fee included in payment.
    Dealer is Riverside Audi. The process was easy...took me about 30 minutes and 5 days waiting for car.I never had Audi before and we took it for our daughter...I hope she will enjoy it:))).
    I've got E350, but I enjoyed the ride from Dealership to my home in Brooklyn..it was about 40 minutes :))) The one thing I liked there - bluetooth system..works with every phone and very easy to set up. My MB needs special device ( $300) and works only with some phones. Next time I'll probably try Audi for myself.
  • bmuckbmuck Member Posts: 1
    i talked to a salesman today and they are offering 36 month, 10k per year on a automatic 2.0t for 399.00 per month and $613.00 out of pocket. no mention of audi paying first month payment though.

i am a returning audi owner with a certified 2003 a4, should this give me some added bargaining leverage since i am a returning customer? and if so, what angle does it allow me to take?
    thanks!
  • jdunnisherjdunnisher Member Posts: 56
    I sent my salesman's contact info to the e-mail address in your profile.

--Jordan
  • parker46parker46 Member Posts: 2
    If possible, could you e-mail me the name of the sales person at Riverside you worked with, my local dealer on Long Island isn't as aggressive with the discount.
    Thanks.
  • awinnerawinner Member Posts: 27
    That is a fantastic price. I need to get a car w/ in the next 10 days...and it's between the A4, Accord or TSX....I live in the los angeles area...please send me the salepersons info....thanks. awinner104@aol.com
  • jdunnisherjdunnisher Member Posts: 56
    awinner,

I've sent you his info. My last two cars were a 2005 Honda Accord and a 2005 Acura (RSX not TSX). I don't think you can go wrong with any of the three, it just depends on what is most important to you. Happy hunting.

--Jordan
  • rjorge3rjorge3 Member Posts: 144
    Hi there, I am also coming off my 2005 A4 lease. Did you get that offer after they came to inspect the car? Audi is sending a third party inspection company this Saturday and I went over my miles, so I think it makes more sense for me to buy the car rather than pay close to $2,500 in miles penalty, but I have not heard from Audi USA with the offer that you got. Did you call them directly?

Thanks in advance
  • billvabillva Member Posts: 4
    I read thru the last month's posts, and I think the deal I haveont he table is close, but still am not sure about the loyalty cash for my model, nor the 1st payment waiver (dealer says no..) My current A4 lease is up in August, (2 payments left)so I'm shopping. Here's what's on the table:

A4 SE 2.0T quattro
    Brilliant red/Ebony
    Bose sound system
    Conv. pack
    Titanium pack
    BlueTooth
    Ipod
    SE pack
    S-Line

MSRP: 38,000
    Sale Price: 35,415.75
    Cap cost (incl. tax and acq. fee): 37068.19
    MF: .00025
    36 mo. payment: $494.99

This is 0 out of pocket, using a 52% residual.

Dealer wouldn't do anything about remaining two payments, and claims that by waiving 499 processing fee, he's only making @400 on the deal. I leased my current car form the same guy.

Any help? I'm in VA, BTW.

THANKS!!
  • soluvedsoluved Member Posts: 7
    Hi rjorge3,

I was contacted by the Audi sales and finance guy personally. I asked him over the phone what my options were and those were the specifications for the buyout that he told me. I haven't had the car inspected yet and its been a week and a half and I'm still waiting to hear back from the inspection company with a date and time. Whats your millage ? If your gonna buy your lease, obviously make sure to get the extended warranty. Let me know they offer you.

thanks
  • giacomo68giacomo68 Member Posts: 6
    Hey Sidney,

What dealership? I am in Philly and keep getting jerked around by a few dealers (Audi WG) and Don Rosen.

Looking at an A4 but they are only discounting $1,300 (joke). And trying to use .00068 MF. on a 12K/36 month lease.

MSRP - 36,450 - Sell 35,103. Options IPOD / Conv. Package.

$454/month ($495 with pa tax).

Thanks,

Jakc
  • cpa_howardcpa_howard Member Posts: 8
    Hi Jordan, looking for A4 next 10 days, could you send me info to howardh_wang@yahoo.com? Thanks

-Howard
  • aeggroupaeggroup Member Posts: 133
    Send me your e-mail.
  • CarMan@EdmundsCarMan@Edmunds Member Posts: 38,514
    Hi deejay2099. Given the fact that leases of used vehicles are so much less popular than leases of new vehicles and the large number of variables that are associated with them, I personally do not keep tabs on their details. Sorry that I could not be of more help.

Car_man
    Host
    Prices Paid: Buying & Leasing Experiences Forum
    Great deal, pkwestside. Thanks for taking the time to share the details with everyone. Make sure to stop by the Dealer Ratings & Reviews section of Edmunds.com to share your thoughts on your recent dealer experience with others as well. Enjoy your new ride :shades: .

Car_man
    Host
    Here's the information that you're looking for, mackeyvp. Audi Financial Services' current buy rate lease money factor and residual value for a 36 month lease of a 2008 Audi A4 2.0T Cabriolet without quattro with 15,000 miles per year are .00036 and 52%, respectively. The numbers for an otherwise identical lease of an '08 Audi TT2.0T roadster without quattro are .00016 and 51%.

Audi is currently providing $2,000 owner loyalty cash leases of on the Cabriolet, but no cash incentives on the TT.

Car_man
    Host
    Thanks for taking the time to share the details of your lease with everyone, alg200wsj. Real world examples like this are always helpful to community members who are in the market for similar vehicles. Make sure to stop by the Dealer Ratings & Reviews section of Edmunds.com to share your thoughts on your recent dealer experience as well. Enjoy your new ride :) .

Car_man
    Host
    Hi billva. Unfortunately, Audi is not currently providing any loyalty cash on the A4 2.0T. The only A4 loyalty cash that is out there is $1,000 on 3.2 models. Audi is however waiving the first month's payment on leases of all 2008 A4 Special Edition models.

Car_man
    Host
  • billvabillva Member Posts: 4
    Thanks! Hopefully I'll be able to find the right car pretty soon. I wonder what Audi is going to do past 7/2 when the current "sale" ends??
  • sidney01sidney01 Member Posts: 4
    YBH in Edgemont. They also leased my first Audi.

Spoke to Rosen, Winner and WG too. WG told me that I'd have to get a S4 to get manual.
  • gtylersgtylers Member Posts: 10
    you think the deals will sweeten? or stay the same?
    my personal opinion is that the month of June will have the best deals...in socal, every car company has been aggresively showing lease ads like I have never seen before....I mean, how much better do you want than no money out of pocket? for them to write you a check? lol. I am in the process of negotiating a deal with an Audi dealer in West Covina (thanks to Jordan), that I think is a smoking deal, and will post it once I have confirmation of all the details.
  • timdmbtimdmb Member Posts: 8
    Can anyone tell me if the convenience pkg is required with the navi with cd changer?
    I am in the process too, did you try Riverside's dealer (Walter's Audi)? From their email, they are aggressive too. Will post the final deal later.
  • giacomo68giacomo68 Member Posts: 6
    Thanks. I reached out to them but have not heard back. The trouble is I am trying to get out of my 2005 4Runner (bought it) and prices keep dropping.

I will try YBH again.
  • ruwildruwild Member Posts: 2
    Received the following offer on an A4 2.0T quattro, SE, auto, metallic paint, ipod adapter, 12k miles/yr. - $950 out of pocket (bank fee, reg., taxes), $393/mo. + tax, 36 mos., 1st payment made by Audi. Any thoughts?
  • macbjgmacbjg Member Posts: 11
    I am working with a dealer from whom I acquired previous Audis and I trust him (silly me?). He is leasing me an A4 SE with Audi Care, BT and iPod at $79. above invoice. The invoice includes $170.38 for TriState (New York) Dealers Association, $195. for prep & inspection. In addition, the dealer is adding on the $575.00 bank fee. When all is said and done, the monthly nut is $407. before taxes. Those of you who report sub $400. deals, even accounting for the absence of the BT and iPod (which, collectively, add only $8.00 to the monthly amount), how did you do it? Does the dealer eat the $575.00 fee? Ignore the $170 and $195. that are on the invoice? I am itching to know.
  • jetskimanjetskiman Member Posts: 2
    This seems a touch high, I just leased a 2008 A4 2.0T SE, Quattro, AT, Audi Care with convenience, ipod and bluetooth for $423/month + tax with $286 down upfront (10k miles per year), 35 payments. I know the sales manager very well but I think others can get pretty close to this also. This is in the WA, Redmond area.
  • adikaadika Member Posts: 6
    Audi A6 3.2 quatro
    Audi car care
    Ipod
    Premium package
    15 K
    36 months
    Refundable security deposit: $0
    Acquisition fee: capitalized within lease contract ($575)
    First month's payment: $0
    Taxes, title and dealer fees:2900.00
    Monthly payment:590.00
    Exterior Color: Black
    Interior Color: Silver
    The best experience ever- Dealership : Paul MIller in Parsipany,NJ
    Name of salesman: contact me via e-mail :P
  • skibum3skibum3 Member Posts: 5
    I just finalized a deal in NJ for an A4 2.0T Quattro for my sister with the dealer that sold me my past two A6's.

Bluetooth, IPod, wood trim...MSRP $35,250, Invoice $33,207

36 Mos, 12,000 mi/yr, AudiCare, $1100 out of pocket for bank fees, reg/title, doc fee, 1st month paid by Audi

$387.85/mo + 7% tax = $415/mo :)

DCH Audi in Milburn, NJ
    Hi soluve, they came to inspect the car today and this is outcome. I went over my miles (5,505) for a cost of $1,376.25. I also have to repair the crack in the windshield (I knew that) at a cost of $450 but I think I can repair that cheaper somewhere else.

The dealer called me and they said that they would buy the car back from me, certified it (6years/100k) and then re-sell it to me. I have currently 58,0005 miles, so I would definetely add the extended warranty. I think they told me that I can have the car for $16,995 (certified). I believe is a decent deal, but I will explore other options as well.

They also offer me the following lease on a 08, wich I will post it again to ask the forum if I am getting a good deal:

2008 A4 Quattro 2.0 6manual
    IBIS white/black interior
    Special Edition Package
    IPod interface
    Destination charges

MSRP $33,050
    Selling price $31,247 (discounted $1,803)
    12k per year
    36 months lease (audi will pay the first month)
    Doc fee $195
    Motor vehicle fee $358.50
    Total upfront to drive off the lot $464
    Monthly total pmts (includes NJ taxes) $448.61

I have been taken care very well by them and our office have a personal relationship with the GM. However, I have seen some pretty agressive deals ion this forum and I am wondering if some dealers are letting go of the 08s at a loss???? I believe that someone on this forum (I think is fish) just got a sweat deal for for $360!!!!! even including taxes, that is only $390 so that was pretty good.
    Hi gang, just wanted to run a recent quote from my current dealer on a 08 A4, let me know what you guys think:

2008 A4 Quattro 2.0 6manual
    IBIS white/black interior
    Special Edition Package
    IPod interface
    Destination charges

MSRP $33,050
    Selling price $31,247 (discounted $1,803)
    12k per year
    36 months lease (audi will pay the first month)
    Doc fee $195
    Motor vehicle fee $358.50
    Total upfront to drive off the lot $464
    Monthly total pmts (includes NJ taxes) $448.61

I have been taken care very well by them and our office have a personal relationship with the GM. However, I have seen some pretty agressive deals here and I am wondering if some dealers are letting go of the 08s at a loss???? I believe that fish got his for $360!!!!! even including taxes, that is only $390 so that was pretty good.

Also, I have to pay $1,376 for overuse mileage of my current 05, do you guys think that they will forgo that if I lease the above car from them?
  • ocautoseekerocautoseeker Member Posts: 425
    Hi all,

Deal obtained for my sister today:

2008 Audi A4 (Special Edition) 2.0T Frontrak CVT
    Ext: Ibis White
    Int: Beige
    Terms: 36 mo / 12k
    MSRP: $31,825.00
    Selling Price/Cap Cost: $29,038.41
    Adjusted Cap Cost: $30,263.41 ($575 Acq fee / $650 AudiCare)
    Rate: .00002
    Resid: 55% (w/o Audi Care, subtract 1%)
    Mo. Payments: $384.72 (includes LA sales tax of 8.25%)

Itemized Drive off fees:
    License: $253.00
    Ca Tire fee: $8.75
    Doc fee: $48.71
    Security Dep: $0.00
    First Mo payment: $0.00

Total Due @ Signing: $310.46

Whole experience... test drive, detail, credit app, finance - in and out within 2 hours. Had them pull and detail the car before we left, which they did, but upon arrival, we noticed it had 197 miles on it. Fortunately, they had another one that only had 23 miles on it, and they switched cars with zero resistance.

E-mail me for Internet/Fleet contact. Excellent service, honest, friendly, no games.
    you did not post your email...can I please get the name of contact....thanks.
    I thought I had my e-mail posted, sorry 'bout that.

ocautoseeker@yahoo.com
  • rablawrablaw Member Posts: 16
    I am looking to lease an A4 also; and am in Northern NJ. Can you email the name of your salesman at Paul Miller? Thanks.
    rablaw@optonline.net
  • oncdoc36oncdoc36 Member Posts: 1
    I am currently researching audi dealers for a lease on a 2008 A4 AWD cabriolet in the dc/md/va area. If you are from the area, could you post your dealership's information....sounds like you were able to negotiate a good deal
    I don't know what different between West coast and East coast, but it seems to be cheaper in CA.

Got the quote from a dealer-

MSRP 33050
    Selling price 30050

If 15K with Audi Care/ 384+ tax (415 for LA County),
    If 10K with Audi Care/ 356 + tax (385 for LA County),
    DMV fees due at signing $320

The other dealer said she can match it and lower, will make the final call this weekend and post to experience dealer later.
  • smotalasmotala Member Posts: 1
    Hi would you be able to get me your Internet/Fleet contact? I would love to get into a Audi A4 today (Mercedes Lease expiring Friday!!)
    Sure, my e-mail address is listed a few posts up.
  • samuel17samuel17 Member Posts: 9
    I have been offered the following for an 08 A4 SE Quattro Quartz w/black interior, where the only added extra is IPOD.

36 months
    12,000 miles per year
    1st month paid by Audi
    Audi Care $418 a month including NJ tax
    $1071 total out of pocket at signing

Is this considered almost as good as it gets in the NJ area? Thanks
  • adikaadika Member Posts: 6
    Try to contact Paul Miller audi at 973-575-7750. I got the best deal for Audi A6 3.2 quartz. If you need salesman name contact. I'll gladly sand you his name.
    Good luck
    Whoaoaa, that was a great deal! I guess the prices are indeed lower on the West Coast. My dealer will only go down aprox 5% off MRSP. I think I will just return my car and keep using my other daily commuter car for now.
  • limomlimom Member Posts: 6
    All set to get my A4 when a friend told me to ask about the termination fee to make sure that there wasn't one. Salesperson informs me that there is a $350 fee if I do not take the car after the lease ends or go into another Audi. I have never paid a termination fee when I leased any other car from GMC, Chevrolet, Cadillac, Saab, etc. Salesperson told me this is Audi charge and there was nothing she could do about it. Comments?
  • limomlimom Member Posts: 6
    On Long Island they want to charge me $650 plus tax for the Audi Care on 2008 Audi A4 Cabriolet.
    This is pretty standard practice as most banks charge a disposition (turn-in) fee. They are usually waived if leasing another vehicle of the same make and through the same bank.
    Hi all:

I just came home from picking up my new A4. Thanks to Jordan for telling me about this dealership. They picked me up from my home (40 miles away), I got there, waited 10 minutes, signed the paper work and was out of there in about 1/2 hour. I think I got a pretty fair deal:

2008 Audi A4 2.0T CVT sedan
    Special Edition package
    Dolphin Gray Metallic / Black Leather Interior
    Bluetooth
    Ipod interface
    Chrome Wheels
    36/months-36k miles
    $363.05 + 8.25%= $393.00/month for 35 months
    Only DMV owed at lease inception =$319.46

I will definately use them again when my wife's lease is up next year and get a Q7 from them.
  • jackomojackomo Member Posts: 11
    Which dealer did you work with?
This discussion has been closed.