Edmunds dealer partner, Bayway Leasing, is now offering transparent lease deals via these forums. Click here to see the latest vehicles!

Audi A4 Lease Questions

Comments

• billmvbillmv Member Posts: 148
    wvu1003
    I just ran the numbers on my spreadsheet and got $451.11 as the pre-tax lease payment, so I think the leasing math is correct, but I do come up $451 short when I add up the components of the $4,015. I take it from your post that you have to pay the sales tax up front in your state (TX?) rather than add it to the payment every month. So if tax is $1,128, fees are $511, the down payment(cap cost reduction) looks to be $1,925, (assuming the Acquisition fee is added to the net cap cost), then that leaves $451 unaccounted for.

(Your monthly depreciation would be $340.28, and your interest would be $110.83, by the way.)

I'd get a more complete breakdown from the dealer, and repost.
  • wvu1003wvu1003 Member Posts: 8
    Bill- thanks for the reply. I ended up leasing the vehicle with some changes to the contract, which ended up being 434/month. I also got 15k/yr, not 12k, as the 24 month lease apparantly can only be done at 15. The dealer ended up honoring the residuals and MF quoted for the 12K, so I think I got a pretty sweet deal on this car.

Thanks again, and I'll be posting the nuts and bolts of the deal in the buying exerience forum, and highly recommemding this dealer to anyone who asks.
  • chaslewis2004chaslewis2004 Member Posts: 3
    I used to go through the calculations of MF, residual and all that, but I eventually realize that my only real interest was in how much a lease cost me per mile of driving. So I simply divide the total costs by the mileage limit (assume I will max the miles) and get a $ per mile. This equalizes all the myriad factors into something I can understand. Taking a few higher and lower lease rates found in the board over the past month, I find that everything falls into a range of about 45-50 cents per mile. That's not counting tax, unless tax is bundled into the figures cited.

Is there something I'm missing using this method? The difference between a stripped down A4 and a pretty embellished one isn't that much: about $500 per year or less. Thanks.
    Chaslewwis2004

Interesting premise. Your method does simplify things, but I think many of us like to crunch the numbers for fun as much as anything else....just for the satisfaction of knowing what the numbers should be, and having a sense of where the "deal" falls compared to where it could fall if you got all the stars lined up in your favor.

Also, I think your range is a bit high for the A4 and its competitors. A pre-tax lease payment of $500 (with $0 down) is $.40 per mile at 15,000 per year, and those payment levels are possible if you do some work.

Just my thoughts.
  • ginleiginlei Member Posts: 9
    Hi Car-man,

I asked a couple dealers about the .00062 MF and many of them did not know of it or said it did not apply. Where does your MF info come from, and how can I convince them to look into these rates. The best I can do is a MF of .0019, which is substantially higher than the .00062. It makes a HUGE different in money payments!

Thank you!
    :)
  • seekeagleseekeagle Member Posts: 1
    My dealer said the .00062-type money is only for the '06's, and that is to make up for the lower residual.

I am trying to lease a '07 A4 S-line... 3 yr., 15M miles per..... 57% residual and .0021 lease rate. Still negotiating ...$34,100/ current quoted lease payment of $538. trying to get it to $500
  • doc1978doc1978 Member Posts: 1
    Need your opinion carman. I have a 2004 Audi A4 my lease is up in a year and 5 months. However I can only put 2000 more miles on before i get charged the .25 cents a mile. The car was appraised at 15500 and the buy out is 19600. I am willing to go into another lease. Is there any lease deals out there that can eat up the upside down 4000. I know GM usually has good deals and would do a caddy. Any advise would be appreciated.
  • shawn757shawn757 Member Posts: 204
    Car Man,
    I have got a deal from a local dealer for a 2007 A4 2.0T CVT AUTOMATIC
    PREMIUM / LEATHER / SUNROOF / 17" ALLOY WHEELS / CD CHANGER / DUAL CLIMATE CONTROL /

MSRP 32,060

$2800 DOWN

$275 PER MONTH

24 MONTHS

15,000 MILES PER YEAR

My guess is $275 + Tax? Anyway is this a good deal?
  • gblainegblaine Member Posts: 1
    Car_Man,

I need some input on a lease deal I'm working with University Park Audi in Dallas, Texas. The numbers seem way too high, but I gather it's from the strange lease laws in Texas and the fact Audi is forced to use balloon payments to attempt to circumvent it.

Anyway, listed below are the numbers. If you could take a look and see why it's so high, that would be great.

2007 Audi A4 2.0
    Black, beige interior, premium package

MSRP: 32,060
    Selling Price: 31,000
    APR: 5.85 % (they said they don't use money factors, but this may be due to the lease laws)
    Residual: 57% (seems in line with what I've seen)
    Miles: 15K
    Term: 36 Months

They started with a prce per month of $557. I have them down to $528, but it just seems way too high. I thought with a lease I could get it into the $400 range. Even using their APR of 5.85 as a MF of .00234, I see my payment should be $502. It's still much higher than I'm willing to pay.

I thought I read where the MF on 07 Audi A4 was .00170, which would be an APR of 4.08. Given those numbers, I should be at $464/mo.

Any advice?
  • mtgsmtgs Member Posts: 6
    Hi,
    I need some serious advice here. I am a recently divorced woman, who for the first time in her life is looking at leasing a new2007 audi. I'm terrified! The dealer told me the cost of the vehicle is 30,340 plus 720(not sure what the 720 is). If I put 2400 down plus the 1st tax price, my monthly car payments would be 340.00/month. This is on a 36 month lease for 10,000 miles. In your opinion is this a good deal. Any input you may have would be greatly appreciated. No trade in is involved. Thank you
  • audia4wantedaudia4wanted Member Posts: 4
    Hi CarMan,

I'd greatly appreciate if you can help me out. I'm about to lease an '07 A4 T Quattro Automatic w/heated seats, convenience package, premium package, birch wood trim, bluetooth phone prep.

MSRP 36,510 (they said the package price just came down $900 on Friday)

Cap cost: 34,362 (I get a 6% supplier discount)
    24 month lease

Residual value: 72% (Lease end value 25,687.20)

Money factor: .00175

Monthly payment: 494.54 w/$1262,14 due at close (includes 575 Acquisition fee & 160 doc fee)

My questions are:
    1) Is this a 'good deal'?

2) Now that the salesman knows that I get a 6% supplier discount, is there any way to negotiate anything more off MSRP?

3) Where can I get good information about the invoice on the car?

I'm going to complete this deal within 1-2 days and would greatly appreciate your help.

Catherine
  • CarMan@EdmundsCarMan@Edmunds Member Posts: 38,514
    Here you go, bdog34. Audi Financial Services' current buy rate lease money factor and residual value for a 48 month lease of a 2007 Audi A4 2.0T Sedan without quattro with 15,000 miles per year are .00344 and 46%, respectively. As you can see, this car's 48 month lease program is not very attractive. You would be better off leasing it for 36 (.00195 / 58%) or 39 (.00215 / 55%) months. Audi is not currently providing any cash incentives on 2007 A4s.

Car_man
    Host
    Prices Paid Forum
    No problem, 101audi. OK, so you are interested in leasing a 2007 A4 2.0T Sedan CVT that has an MSRP of $36,000 and a selling price of $35,237. I think that the MSRP of this car is closer to $37,000 than it is to $36,000. For now I'll assume that we're talking about a car that has an MSRP of $36,960 and a dealer invoice price of $34,123. There is a little over a $2,800 spread between this car's full MSRP and dealer invoice price. I don't personally know what the market for this car is like right now, but if I was in the market for one, I'd probably shoot for a discount of around $1,800 or so. You may be able to get a better idea of how much you should pay for this car by visiting the following discussion: "Audi A4: Prices Paid & Buying Experience" .

When you arrive at an attractive selling price, have the dealer that you are working with use Audi Financial Services' buy rate lease money factor to calculate your car's monthly payment. AFS' current buy rate for a 24 month lease of this model is .00195.

Car_man
    Host
    Prices Paid Forum
    Because Audi no longer provides free maintanence service when leasing, what incentive is there to leasing vs. buying.
  • loggieloggie Member Posts: 55
    here was my deal :

MSRP - 36260 (sunroof, paint, premium, destination)
    Invoice - 33676 (according to edmunds)
    Sell Price - 34176
    residual - 53%
    money factor - .00062
    36 month & 15,000 per year
    $0 cap cost reduction for a payment of $450

good deal ?
    I thought so, so I took it.

then rolled all the other cost, tax, title, etc
    on top of the payment at .00062 MF
    You're right, that is a big difference in money factors. As I mentioned in my previous post I wasn't sure what impact the S-Line package has on this car's lease program. Perhaps this explains the difference. If you haven't leased by now this is a moot point anyhow because Audi stopped providing lease support on 2006 models in the month of September.

Car_man
    Host
    Prices Paid Forum
    Hi doc1978. I'm sorry to hear that you are so close to going over your vehicle's mileage allowance. As you have found it is going to be very expensive to get out of your lease nearly a year and a half before its scheduled expiration date. If you want to roll the entire $4,000 that it would cost you to get out of your lease right now into a new lease, you are going to have to go with a car that has a large spread between its MSRP and dealer invoice price and that dealers are willing to provide substantial discounts on. A couple of luxury models that come to mind include the 2006 Acura MDX ($2,500 dealer cash), Acura RL ($3,000 dealer cash), most Cadillacs, most Jaguars, most Lincolns, and perhaps Volvo.

Car_man
    Host
    Prices Paid Forum
    Greetings shawn757. You never mentioned the selling price of the car that you are interested in leasing. This is an important number for you as a consumer to know for two reasons. First, the selling prices of leased vehicles can be negotiated, just as if you were paying cash for them. Without knowing the price of the car that you want to lease you don't know how good a price you are getting it for. The second reason is that one needs the selling price of a vehicle that they want to lease is that it is necessary to calculate its lease payment. I would be more than happy to give you my opinion of this deal if you let me know what this car's selling price is.

Car_man
    Host
    Prices Paid Forum
    Hi gblaine. You're right, Texas' method for calculating sales tax on leased vehicles makes it one of the few places that balloon notes are popular. In general, leases are MUCH more popular than balloon notes. As a result, I personally don't keep tabs on manufacturers' balloon note programs. While the money factors and interest rates that are being charged on balloon notes are often similar, they are not necessarily the same. Audi Financial Services' current 36 month buy rate lease money factor for the 2007 Audi A4 2.0T Sedan without quattro is .00195. This would be equivalent to an interest rate of around just under 4.7%, but again the interest rate that Audi is charging on balloon notes is not necessarily the same. If I was in your situation, I personally would comparison shop with another dealer, or two, or three to see if you can get a lower monthly payment. Other than the time investment, it never hurts to shop around.

Car_man
    Host
    Prices Paid Forum
    Welcome mtgs. I can certainly understand why you find leasing scary, but don't worry if you research the subject so that you understand how it works and what deals are available on the vehicle that you want you will get an excellent deal. Since you are new to the world of leasing, you definitely should check out the following informative articles that are available here at Edmunds.com prior to visiting any dealers: 10 Steps to Leasing a New Car and Calculate Your Own Lease Payment.

I would be happy to give you my opinion of the deal that you were quoted. It would be a big help though if you would provide me with this car's full MSRP first. This number will show me how much of a discount you are being given on the car that you are interested in and it will enable me to use Audi's actual lease program to estimate what your car's monthly payment should be. Let me know and I'll tell you what I think.

Car_man
    Host
    Prices Paid Forum
    I'd be happy to help you out, Catherine. You're in good shape if you can purchase this car through Audi's Supplier Purchase Program. These programs usually ensure consumers that they are getting a pretty good selling price on the vehicle that they are interested in. You can always try to negotiate an additional discount on top of the one that this program entitles you to, but I suspect that you won't be able to get anything more off of your car's price. The money factor and residual value that you were quoted look good to me. If you like the car, I personally don't see any reason not to go for it. You can find this car's dealer invoice price by visiting the following section of this site: Edmunds.com - New Vehicle Pricing.

Car_man
    Host
    Prices Paid Forum
    Congratulations on your new car, loggie. $500 over dealer invoice plus that low money factor looks like a good deal to me. Thanks for stopping by to let us all know how everything turned out. Enjoy!

Car_man
    Host
    Prices Paid Forum
  • briellebrielle Member Posts: 3
    I leased an 06 A4 in June..I put about $7,000 down and my payments are $350 a month...it seemed like a good idea until I got into an accident 9/6 and my insurance company doesnt want to total it (even though audi told me the structural integrity had been compromised) and Audi financial services (leasing company) said if u get into an accident, it gets fixed and then ur transmission goes..the warranty is somehow void or something like that?? Also if the car is totaled I dont get any of my down payment back. Be careful with leasing...
  • ginleiginlei Member Posts: 9
    Thank you Car_man.

I did end up leasing one for a few hundred over invoice on 9/4/06. I did a two year lease on a loaded 07 S-Line A4 w/ MSRP 40,960. The money factor was .00185, which I believe was Audi's buy rate + .00015 for the waiver of security deposit. (I'm new to Audi; apparently return AFS customers get this waived automatically)

No cap cost reduction and 70% residual for 2 years, 15k/year. It would have been 2% more for a non-SLIne.

I did get more info on the .00062 MF on the 06's. Apparently it was Audi's way of enticing people to continue leasing the 06's b/c the residuals had gone down once the 07's came out. The 07's had higher MF but far better residuals, so when the math was done, the 06 vs 07 was only $10/mo difference. My local dealer had the 07, and the exact car I wanted, so that's what I ended up getting!
  • leonardomleonardom Member Posts: 1
    Does any one know the money factor and residual on the 2007 A4 cabrios? i am planning on picking one up for my wife in a week or so and I want to be a little prepared.
    Thanks for responding Carman,

I just looked up the MSRP on Edmunds and it is the 30,340 in my area. The TMV price is 29,794. This doesn't sound like such a good dealer. For the monthly payment he quoted I am to put down the 1st tax plus 2400.00. Could you please calculate how much I should be paying monthly, and I was also wondering if they no longer offer free maintanance during the leasing period, is leasing an audi such a good deal? Also looking at BMW's. Left you another post on that subject. Thanks so much for your help!
  • aber3aber3 Member Posts: 1
    GINLEI,
    What state are you in? Yesterday I was quoted (Miami) an A4 S-line, with bluetooth, convenience, premium and Titanium packages for $35,500 and a 24 mo. lease 15K for $597 mo. with 7% taxes. I thought it was excessive for a $35,500 car.
    What is your lease payment?
    Thaks,
  • bdnewyorkbdnewyork Member Posts: 2
    I am negotiating the leasing of a 2007 S4 Avant between 2 dealers in NY.

MSRP as configured: $57,210 (including $1700 Gas Guzzler Tax)
    Invoice: $53,452 (also including GG)

Lease terms: 36/12k
    Residual: 59%
    Money Factor: .00312
    Local Sales Tax Rate: 8-5/8%
    Security Deposit $749 (NY State Max, i'm told)
    NYS Upfront Acquisition Fee: $575
    NYS Tire Waste Fee: $12.50

Dealer 1 offers invoice + $1000 + Port Prep Fee $195 + District Ad Fee $ 300 = Selling Price of $54,947.

Dealer 2 offers MSRP - $1500 = Selling Price of $ 56,410.
    Dealer 1 is $1463 cheaper.

Both dealers calculated monthly payments that i cannot replicate. Both dealers suggest paying the $1700 Gas Guzzler up front and, i suppose, did a cap cost reduction to offset the tax.

Dealer 1 says it'll be $ 781.11/mo w/ $5,548.21 at signing. Dealer not willing to hold that rate, only a "ball park" with actual rate determined upon delivery of vehicle(60 - 90 days).

Dealer 2 says it'll be $872.67/mo w/ $6,280 at signing and will guarantee that figure against potential rate increases at time of delivery. If, however, rates have dropped by then - the lower rate will be used to re-calculate the lease.

My concern is that while the cheaper deal seems attractive, i'm afraid the quoted monthly figure may be low-balled. No mention was made of security deposit for instance.

Dealer 2, while seemingly more expensive, seems to be more accurate and i like the guarantee offer. Also hinted that they might drop to MSAP - $2000 if i walk in...

it's an expensive proposition either way and i'm not sure which way to go. Any thoughts?
  • bdnewyorkbdnewyork Member Posts: 2
    oops - correction: MSRP = $57,910
    Hello Brielle. Would you please explain your underlying thought process when you decided to put a $7,000 down payment toward a lease? It's not leasing one needs to be careful of....it's how you spend your money when you lease.
  • laf830laf830 Member Posts: 2
    Hi Carman,

Can you please tell me if this is a good deal for an 2007 A4 lease?

2007 A4 2.0 T
    12,000 miles a year
    3 year lease
    Automatic Transmission
    Premium Package

$482 to per month.
    NO MONEY DOWN
    Located in California

tHANKS!
    Lori
  • j0hnny2000j0hnny2000 Member Posts: 1
    Leonardom,

I'm looking for a 2007 A4 cab too. Did you get any info on the MF? I'm looking to get a 36 mo., 12000 mile deal.

-J0hnny2000
  • drummerdocdrummerdoc Member Posts: 1
    At this point I have negotiated the following:48 month lease,25000 kilometres/yr,7.512% interest rate,771.78/month taxes in(Cdn funds),buyout of 25,964.70 plus tax.On delivery: 1st month and refundable security deposit,air and gas tax,ppsa lien reg & licensing.The car features 2.0T,manual,Metallic paint,premium and convenience pkg,bluetooth and sport suspension.I am told that the savings work out to approx 3500.00 off Audi's advertized special.Any thoughts?
  • acgutierrezacgutierrez Member Posts: 5
    I have 48 hours to decide on the lease of this car:
    2007 A4 2.0T Quattro
    Deep Blue Sea Pearl Effect Paint
    Premium Package
    Heated front seats
    Audio Package with Sirius
    MSRP according to Edmunds: $34,985
    Cost/Sale price: $34,000
    Money Factor: .00220
    Residual Value: $25,189.20
    Cost to get the car from other dealer: $250
    Quoted monthly payment: $479.00 with MA taxes. This is for a 24 month lease with 15k miles per year allowance with 2k up front costs (including everything).

This sounds a little too high for me, should I be able to get a better deal? Please, help as I have put the car on hold but only have 48 hours to get it!

Thank you in advance.
  • tonyg9tonyg9 Member Posts: 9
    Hey Folks,

Long time reader, first time posting. I'm working a deal with a dealership in my area (So. Cal.) It's on an
    07 A4 CVT 2.0T Sedan
    option: Premium pkg.
    Dolphin grey/ Ebony int.
    M.S.R.P $31435
    sale price $ 28000
    Term is 24/15k/1k drive off
    Payment $369 and change Tax included.
    Does any one think I can do better?

P.S. M.F. .0021
    Residual 72% sorry if I left anything else out.
  • bibzbibz Member Posts: 2
    Hey Acgutierrez,

That sounds like the perfect deal. I ran those numbers through the calculator and got $480. (I only put in $1K down in the calc,the other $1K was used for upfront costs) Thats a sweet deal, maybe I should talk to the guys down there about getting my next car.
  • sharkalasharkala Member Posts: 48
    Yesterday, I drove a loner 2007 A4 while my Porsche Cayenne was in service. The Porsche service is very expensive and I never really loved that car. i walked into the Audi dealer and said I would trade my Porsche for the Audi. The salesman said we could work that out. Anyway, they paid off my remaining lease (over a year and a half left) and were able to put me in a 2007 A4 with premium, convenience, audio for the same lease price as the Porsche for 24 months/15K. I did pay upfront costs (which I would have paid for repairs of hte Porsche-they also covered that). today I am driving a Red/Ebony and absolutely love the car. It constantly amazes me at how well it drives. Good luck to all! :)
  • wco81wco81 Member Posts: 590
    Um, isn't the Porsche over $50k?

And the A4 is $30-35k for the 2.0T engine?
  • sharkalasharkala Member Posts: 48
    Of course, the Porsche was a 2004 $45,000)and I was 1500 miles over already on my lease. Every time I brought the Porsche in for service it was over $500. I had a year and half left on my lease and was sure to put more Money into it. Plus, I never really enjoyed that car. I did not have to pay my Porsche service fee (over $1400), any mile overage, disposition fee, and they paid off the car to the bank. It made sense to me to get a car that will be less expensivve to drive (gas, insurance, only one service for $99, 15K a year) and of course, it is a pleasure to drive.
  • tbonephiletbonephile Member Posts: 20
    I just leased a 2007 A4 2.0T Quattro 6 Spd Manual for 36/15k with

Premium Pkg
    Convience Pkg
    Cold Weather Pkg
    Navigation
    Sport Suspension
    Bluetooth
    Metallic Paint

MSRP is $38060
    Invoice is $35233
    "Purchase price" was $500 over invoice
    Money Factor was .00200
    Residual for 36 month/15k was 58%

With rolling in the $575 acquistion, $550 for scheduled maintenance, $0 cap cost and 5% sales tax

Monthly came to be $564 including taxes with $1114 total due at signing with security waived. Is this right? By my calcs I figured $500 over invoice ($35733) should be $554 a month?
    You're very welcome, ginlei. It sounds like you got a good deal on your lease. Thanks for taking the time to let us all know how everything turned out. Enjoy your new ride!

Car_man
    Host
    Prices Paid Forum
    Hi leonardom. This car's lease program varies depending upon how long you lease it for and its mileage allowance. For now I will assume that you are interested in a 36 month lease with 15,000 miles per year, let me know if you want something different. Audi Financial Services' current buy rate lease money factor and residual value for a 36 month lease of a 2007 A4 2.0T Cabriolet with quattro with 15,000 miles per year are .00324 and 64%, respectively.

Car_man
    Host
    Prices Paid Forum
    Thanks for the additional information, mtgs. You should be able to negotiate a selling price that is at least as low as the TMV price that is listed on Edmunds.com for this car. In fact, if you are in an area that has a decent level of competition and you shop around, you shouldn't have much trouble beating the TMV price. For now I will work up a sample lease payment on this car for you using the prices that you mentioned in your post. According to my calculations, if you were to lease a 2007 Audi A4 2.0T Sedan with quattro (I think that this is the model that you want, correct me if I am wrong) with an MSRP of $30,340 and a selling price of $29,794 through Audi Financial Services right now for 36 months with 10,000 miles per year, its zero down, pre-tax monthly payment should be around $411.

Car_man
    Host
    Prices Paid Forum
    Welcome Lori. You never mentioned the selling price or MSRP of the car that you are interested in leasing. These are important numbers for you as a consumer to know for two reasons. First, the selling prices of leased vehicles can be negotiated, just as if you were paying cash for them. Without knowing this car's selling price in relation to its MSRP you don't know how much of a discount you are getting on it. The second reason is that one needs the selling price and MSRP, including the destination charge, of a vehicle to calculate its lease payment. I would be more than happy to give you my opinion of this deal if you let me know what these numbers are.

Car_man
    Host
    Prices Paid Forum
    Hi tonyg9. The car that you described probably has a spread of around $2,300 between its full MSRP and dealer invoice price. You were quoted a discount of over $3,400 on it, which is a very good deal. The money factor that you were quoted for this car is right in line with Audi Financial Services' buy rate for one with a waived security deposit. This is always a good sign. Both of the main profit centers for dealers on leases look good to me. If you like the car, I personally don't see any reason not to pull the trigger on this deal.

Car_man
    Host
    Prices Paid Forum
    Hello tbonephile. $500 over dealer invoice is a very good price for this car. Also, the money factor that was used to calculate your car's monthly payment is right in line with Audi Financial Services' current buy rate for it. I'd say that this is a good deal. Enjoy your new ride!

Car_man
    Host
    Prices Paid Forum
  • moracitymoracity Member Posts: 8
    Car_man -

What is the Oct MF/residual for '07 A4 FWD 24/15k? Based on the current Audi lease deal, it looks to be a .00185 MF with a 72% residual. That's the only way I was able to come up with pre-tax payment of $359 on an MSRP of 30390. Is this accurate?

I was looking at a VW GLI or GTI, but there is no lease support for these at VW right now...much like the A3. This lease deal from Audi seems like a no brainer.
  • acgutierrezacgutierrez Member Posts: 5
    Car_man, I was wondering if this was a good deal:

2007 A4 2.0T Quattro AT6
    Deep Blue Sea Pearl Effect Paint
    Premium Package
    Convenience Package
    Winter Package
    MSRP (including destination $720): $37,310
    Cost/Sale price: $34,806
    Residual Value: $26,215.20
    Quoted monthly payment: $486.00 with 5% MA taxes. This is for a 24 month lease with 15k miles per year allowance with 2k down (including up front costs). Is this a good deal???

Also, is it better to roll the acquisition fee into the overall sale price or pay it up front in the 2k down? (Sorry if this is a dumb question).

Thank you!!!
  • jsavaitchjsavaitch Member Posts: 2
    I've been offered the following lease:
    a4 2.0
    standard shift
    metalic paint
    NAV, sound, prem package...
    "adjusted?"sales price 37830.17
    MF: .002
    36 months at 542.20 or 30 months for 531

Advice is appreciated, this would be my first audie.
  • sangimisangimi Member Posts: 1
    Hello All - any feedback on this A4 deal?
    A4 2.0T quattro Phantom Black
    Total Base with Options 38485
    (Prem, Conv, Wood, Bluetooth, Cold weather,Paint, Freight)
    0 Down, 24 month, Interest rate 6.51 = .0027125 MF
    Taxes 7.75%, Proposed Monthly Pymt $756

Invoice is 35040 (3445 profit to dealer)
    Seems excessive to me, by my calc I get a $705 monthly pymt on this car with $1000 over invoice. Is $1000 over invoice reasonable??
    Thanks for any help.
This discussion has been closed.