Edmunds dealer partner, Bayway Leasing, is now offering transparent lease deals via these forums. Click here to see the latest vehicles!

Audi A6 Lease Questions

Comments

• shawn757shawn757 Member Posts: 204
    Better Document/DMV/tire fees/taxes for sure.
    Maybe even without net cap cost reduction you might be able to get that payment.
    Money factor seems ok. Residual seems a little low for 10K miles a year. Do you have Audi care in there? Car man would be the best person to give you those values I think.

I don't know what programs they have this month. Jeqq says the hidden $3000 is no longer there for Jan.

Contact the internet sales department of both dealerships and see what they will offer. It won't hurt to do so.
  • markb5markb5 Member Posts: 6
    These are #'s I'm currently at... Car Man your thoughts ?

'08 3.2 Quattro w/ Premium & iPod (that's it) 10K/36K

MSRP: $50,175
    Invoice: $46,415 (includes Ad buy cost of $550)
    Sell Price (Net Cap Cost): $45,179
    Buy Money Factor: .00027
    Residual: 49% of MSRP

Drive-off cost:

1st payment: $613
    Security Deposit: Waived as returning Audi customer.
    Cap Reduction Cost: $1235 (I'm "ok" with this to keep the monthly note down)
    Acquisition Fee: $575
    Document/DMV/tire fees/taxes: $543 reasonable ??

Total: $2,990
    ... are you guys around ??

These are #'s I'm currently at... Car Man your thoughts ?

'08 3.2 Quattro w/ Premium & iPod (that's it) 10K/36K

MSRP: $50,175
    Invoice: $46,415 (includes Ad buy cost of $550)
    Sell Price (Net Cap Cost): $45,179
    Buy Money Factor: .00027
    Residual: 49% of MSRP
    Monthly Note: $613

Drive-off cost:

1st payment: $613
    Security Deposit: Waived as returning Audi customer.
    Cap Reduction Cost: $1235 (I'm "ok" with this to keep the monthly note down)
    Acquisition Fee: $575
    Document/DMV/tire fees/taxes: $543 reasonable ??

Total: $2,990

Thanks
  • cschmelzcschmelz Member Posts: 1
    I'm trying to lease an A6 Avant but the monthly payments just seem to keep going up (originally quoted close to $800, then $870 now $942)

2008 A6 Avant standard paint and interior. Premium, iPod, Cold, Tech, Nav, rear side airbags which stickers at $57.5k, sales price to me would be $55.5k

36 month lease 15k miles, no cap cost reduction leaves me with a drive off of $2,500 and a monthly payment for 35 months of $942!!!

Doesn't that seem high? :surprise:
  • CarMan@EdmundsCarMan@Edmunds Member Posts: 38,514
    Here you go, jeqq. Audi Financial Services' current buy rate lease money factor and residual value for a 36 month lease of a 2008 Audi A6 4.2 Sedan with 15,000 miles per year are .00027 and 46%, respectively. I posted this program instead of the 42 month program because the money factor for a 36 month lease of this car is about half of the factor for a 42 month lease (.00052).

Car_man
    Host
    Prices Paid: Buying & Leasing Experiences Forum
    I sure do, evan7578. Audi Financial Services' current buy rate lease money factor and residual value for a 24 month lease of a 2008 S6 with 15,000 miles per year are .00305 and 59%, respectively. The numbers for an otherwise identical 36 month lease are .00305 and 51%. If you were to lease this car with only 12,000 miles per year its residual values would be 2% higher.

Car_man
    Host
    Hi markb5. This looks like a very good deal. After taking the $1,500 cash incentive that Audi is currently providing on leases of the 2008 A6 into account, it is probably equivalent to around a little over $900 over dealer invoice...which isn't bad. Plus, the dealer that you are working with is using Audi Financial Services' current buy rate lease money factor to calculate your monthly payment. If it includes sales tax, the payment that you mentioned looks about right to me. If you like the car, I personally do not see any reason not to pull the trigger on this deal.

Car_man
    Host
    Hey markb5. I just replied to your earlier message. Please check there for my response and let me know if you need anything else.

Car_man
    Host
    Hey markb5. See above :) . Thanks.

Car_man
    Host
    Hi cschmelz. The current dealer invoice price for the A6 that you described is around $53,637 (this is probably slightly higher than the invoice price of the stock unit that you're looking at). Plus Audi is currently providing a $1,500 cash incentive on leases of this car. The selling price that you were quoted, $55,500, is probably equal to around $3,300 over dealer invoice after taking this cash incentive into account. If you are in an area that has a decent level of competition I suspect that you can do better than this. Make sure to stop by the "Audi A6 Prices Paid and Buying Experience" discussion to see how much other community members have paid for similar vehicles lately.

Car_man
    Host
    First of all - thanks Car Man for your thoughts...

So just to confirm as I'm now definitely looking go with the '08 3.2 Quattro (my 2nd listing & query) - the #'s look reasonable there as well correct ??

thanks again !
  • gophastergophaster Member Posts: 6
    Hi guys,

I am interested in leasing an 08 Audi S8. Wondering if I could get the residual and money factor for 10,000 miles per year - 24,36, and 48 month lease.

Also, contemplating just going with a V8 4.2 Quattro A6 (because it's considerably less expensive! :) ) so I'd be interested in the same information for that as well.

Thanks very much in advance!
  • jeqqjeqq Member Posts: 221
    I went for the A6 4.2, 42 month/ 15k lease, which lowered my payment by $36/month. My money factor was .00052. I would like to confirm the 43% residual with audi care that was quoted on this lease.

Thanks again
  • gsjivgsjiv Member Posts: 18
    hello - in GA, currently have an A4 1/2 through 36 month lease w 36k miles allotted. I have 8k miles on it and near perfect condition. i would lie to upgrade to an a6 but dont want to put down any $ or pay much more per month.

strategies/reality issues? my thinking is since my car has 1/2 the use they can make $ on it quickly and get me in a lease for 3 more years.

is this doable? what should i ask for and expect?

thanks!!
  • rjlaerorjlaero Member Posts: 659
    You want a car that's $12,000 - 15,000 more expensive than your current A4, no money down, and keep your payments close to the same...and break your lease 1/2 way in ?

Forget it.
  • mgdmemgdme Member Posts: 1
    Car Man, I am considering buying a pre-certified 2007 A6 3.2 Quattro, since so many are coming on the market. I read that last year there was a special on a short term lease. I am interested in obtaining the lease terms that was offered, specifically the residual value. Also if it was a finance, were there any cash back programs which would have effected the trade in price to the dealer? I am trying to find out what room the dealership has to negotiate the price. Any ideas?
    You're welcome, markb5. The money factor that you mentioned looks good to me. It is right in line with Audi Financial Services' buy rate for the 2008 A6 3.2 Sedan with quattro. The selling price that you were quoted, $1,200 over invoice, is OK, but if I was in the market for this car I personally would shoot for a larger discount than that. Furthermore, Audi is currently providing a $1,500 cash incentive on leases of the '08 A6. So if the dealer that you are working with is not subtracting this cash from the price that you mentioned in your post, you definitely should be able to beat it by shopping around. Make sure to stop by the "Audi A6 Prices Paid and Buying Experience" discussion to see how much other community members have paid for similar cars lately.

Car_man
    Host
    Hi gophaster. Wow, you're certainly interested in some nice cars. Here's the info that you're looking for. Audi Financial Services' current buy rate lease money factor and residual value for a 24 month lease of a 2008 Audi S8 with 10,000 miles per year are .00263 and 55%, respectively. The numbers for an otherwise identical 36 month lease are .00263 and 47%. The numbers for a 48 month lease are .00283 and 38%.

If you were to lease a 2008 Audi A6 4.2 Sedan with quattro through AFS right now for 24 months with 10,000 miles per year, its buy rate lease money factor and residual value should be a much more attractive .00027 and 57%. Its 36 month numbers are .00027 and 49%. Its 48 month numbers are .00304 and 39%.

When negotiating your deal on the A6, make sure to take the $1,500 cash incentive that Audi is providing on leases of it through AFS into account.

Car_man
    Host
    Hi gsjiv. Unfortunately I don't believe that it will be possible for you to get out of your current A4 lease well before its scheduled end date and into a much more expensive vehicle without increasing your lease payment dramatically. In order to get out of your A4 lease now, you will need to purchase the vehicle that you are currently leasing from the bank that you are leasing it through. It often turns out that it costs more to do so than your vehicle is worth on the open market. Furthermore, many banks expect consumers who end their leases early to still make all, or at least the depreciation portion of their remaining lease payments. As you can see, this can get very expensive.

You can determine approximately how much it will cost you to get out of your current lease by comparing its purchase price to its value on the open market at this time. You should place a call to the bank that you are leasing your vehicle through to find out its exact price. Once you know exactly how much money it is going to cost you to buy your leased vehicle you need to compare it to its current value on the open market. You can find out approximately what your vehicle is worth by looking up its Edmunds.com True Market Value in the Used Vehicle Pricing section of this site. You also may want to stop by the following discussion: "Real-World Trade-In Values". Don't forget to check to see if you are still on the hook for your remaining lease payments. The difference between your leased vehicle's current value and how much it will cost you to buy it plus any remaining lease payments that you are obligated to pay will equal the cost of getting out of your lease right now. You may find that you are better off waiting until you are closer to the scheduled end of your lease to get another new vehicle.

Car_man
    Host
    Hi mgdme. Unfortunately, given their relative lack of popularity compared to new vehicle leases I do not personally keep tabs on the details of used vehicle lease programs. The one thing that I can tell you is to make sure to compare the cost of leasing the '07 A6 that you are considering to the cost of leasing a similar brand new model. The high level of lease support on new vehicle leases and the general lack of it on used vehicle leases often makes the difference between them less than one might initially think.

Car_man
    Host
  • bruno6bruno6 Member Posts: 1
    2008 A6 with premium, dvd nav and ipod

MSRP $52,315
    Cost $48,995
    Fees and first $1962
    MF .00027
    resid .0049
    Term 12k/36 mon
    $1500 cash incentive

Lease $669

Good deal?? Anyone? :)
  • donnymacdonnymac Member Posts: 31
    My 48 month lease of a 2004 A6 2.7T S-line is coming up at the end of next month and I am evaluating my options, including the possibility of buying the car. My contract residual is $20,850, but I don't want to buy the car without getting the CPO extended warranty to 100k miles. I have asked the dealership who sold the car initially to make me an offer based on them buying the car from Audi financial, completing the CPO inspections etc. and reselling to me. They're playing games, however about telling me the current MMR range on my car.

Could you please provide me the most recent Manheim Market Report numbers on my car so I know the approximate wholesale price that Audi FS will charge the dealer? My car has 45k miles on it and is good to excellent condition.

Thanks in advance.
  • bondguy1bondguy1 Member Posts: 231
    I am coming to the end of my second Audi A6. I had an 02' A6 with CVT 3.0 engine. Great car. I am now driving a leased A6 05' 3.2 Quattro with NAV, Keyless feature, Sirius Radio, Voice Command, the upgraded leather (door panels), the upgraded 18" wheels from sport pkg without the sport package. It is black exterior with ameretto interior...beautiful car. Going to Audi dealers, they seem to not care at all that I'm a previous Audi customer. They won't charge me the disposition on my current car and no security deposit (I think about $550) on the new car. I am currently paying $625 month plus tax...I get 15K miles/year on a 36 month lease and I only gave them a total of $1,000 at start including my first month's payment and tax and everything or anything else they wanted to call it...$1,000 total to dealer and I drove off the lot. Now, I'm getting for a similarly equipped car quotes of $750 to $800/month plus tax. Why so much more? I thought all the banks were in a credit crunch and would be more willing to deal on cars. I know the programs just changed starting in March...I know they are still giving $1,500 off for leasing. If somebody knows of an Audi dealer that is willing to deal on price, please let me know. I am in the South Florida area (near Champion Motors, Prestige Audi, etc). My experience has never been good at all with Prestige Motors whether servicing my car or for getting a new car there. The last one I got was from Braman in West Palm Beach based on price. Any help would be appreciated and I will travel to get the car...not as far as California but somewhere in the Southern area. Thanks.
    When Audi came out w/ the A6 in 2005, the MSRP was around 41k to start for a 3.2 Quattro. You could get a fully loaded one for just over 50k. Now the same 3.2 Quattro starts @ 45k. With premium, nav, tech, milano leather, it's over 55k.

As a comparison, you can't buy a fully loaded 2008 MB E class V6 or BMW 5 series for 625/mo w/ $1000 out of pocket @ 15k miles a year and get all those high end features. Go look on BMW and MB websites for their lease offers. Most of their leases are $4 - $5000 out of pocket if you want to get 600/month. And your NOT getting all the high end options at that price.

I wish eveything stayed the same in life, but it's 3 years later and deals change.

Your lease paymet on your previous A6 was quite low considering all the equiptment on it.

Did you trade out of you 2002 A6? Maybe you had some equity in your car and you put it towards the 2005 A6 when you leased.
  • jdmassjdmass Member Posts: 14
    It looks like there was a $1500 cash incentive in place in February. Does anyone know if it is still available, or if not, whether there are any replacements?

Thanks.
    Forget that. It's time to say goodbye to Audi. I am looking at a fully loaded Infinity M35 or M45...better NAV system, same HP, free loaner (although some Audi dealerships will do this) and dealer is much closer to my house. I can get a fully loaded 6 cylinder M35 with 1,000 at start w/ 15K/year for $635 plus tax. Audi is getting too big for their britches. They forget too soon about how they were struggling with their crappy reputation a few years ago and nobody would touch their cars. Watch, I'll get my Infinity and in two months, I'll get the call from the Audi salesman to come in and do a deal.
    You'll always get a few more gadgets in a Japanese car with Acura and Infiniti, and everbody knows that. There's somthing distinct and special aboout the way German cars handle and drive on the road.

If you can't afford one or are simply to cheap to pay for one, it has nothing to do w/ Audi being too big for their britches.

The German cars are very expensive to manufacture and bring over here. Audi is one of the few companies still building all their cars over in Ingolstat. BMW and Mercedes are building cars in Alabama and South Carolina and still charging top dollar. Audi is crushing Mercedes on reliability. The current A6 is rated as one of the safest cars on the road today in any class. The E class, M35/45, 5 series are not double best picks by the IIHS. They're fine cars, but the build quailty and safety on the A6 are above reproach.

Many Audi's are still priced below what BMW and MB are charging MSRP wise, so there is still a lot of value there, although they are getting more expensive every year.

The US dollar is at an all time low and worth 1/2 as much as the Euro. Audi is making far more money keeping their cars in Europe.
    Looked at the Infinity this past weekend. The NAV system rocks compared to the Audi's. The performance is great too. Get the sport pkg on the Infiniti and you've got better handling than the Audi. There is a great road feel with the Audi and I loved driving two of them for the last 6 years. All I'm saying is that there is a lot of choices out there today and I am opening my eyes to a lot of different options. Does the Infiniti drive the same as the Audi...NO. Does it drive great...YES. It's not that I can't afford to drive one. I just prefer not to pay $200 more a month for the same car (and maintenance isn't included anymore like it was on my 05'). Even the Cadillac CTS, the brand new one, is a nice car and one I never thought I would look at until I priced a new Audi.
    Audi Care is $600 that pays for 4/50 maintenace that was free in past. And they will bump the residual 1% to compensate for it, so it esentially pays for itself.

There's $2000 Audi Loyalty money on A6's thru March to my knowledge. So with a good deal from your dealer, I doubt an A6 like you want it will cost you $200/month more on a lease payment than the M35.

Add 40-50/mo to your Infinti lease payment as an average for service. It'll probaly cost you $1500 in oil changes, tune-up, filters, etc to keep an M35 running for 50k miles.

Infinity makes a nice car, so I'm not saying it's not a good car. Most 50k cars are well built and there's plenty of good choices in this market segment.

I'm personally not a fan of Infiniti's "ATM machine" style dash layout.

I'm on my second A6 (Have a 2008 4.2 Sline), and I really like the MMI system in Audi's new cars.
  • donnymacdonnymac Member Posts: 31
    I love my 2004 A6 2.7T S-line Quattro, and when I bought it I got a hell of a lot more car included "standard" than the BMW 5 series or MB E series offered back then. But it is true that Audi has upped prices and increased the nickel and dime approach. And the new A6 isn't nearly as fun to drive. The 6 cylinder engine is smooth but blah, compared to my 2.7T and the steering and handling now feels more like an American car - too much power assist and not as precise. So I can't agree with you that it has the kind of unqiuely German feel of the BMWs, which are what set them apart from the Japanese luxury cars.
    I don't like BMW's steering. It's too heavy. Audi's servotronic lightens up at lower speed and tightens up @ higher speeds. It's a lot easier to navigate and get into a parking space in an Audi because of the servotronic. Older BMW's can be so heavy at times it almost feels like your driving a car w/o power steering.

I'll admit that Audi's 3.2 A6 is underpowered for the maket and needs more juice. 09 models are going to get the valvelift technology and 10 more hp to 265 from what I here. But it still needs a little more.

Aud's new 2009 A4 coming in the fall is growing by a whopping 6 inches in the wheelbase, and will bring the car very close to the current A6.

If the 09 A4 is so close in size to the A6 and can be had for 40-45k, it's should be a heck of a value and something to consider.
    Don't forget that my brakes were also included free before in 05'. I got it in May of 05' when that was still included. First of all, a brake job on an Audi is about 800-900 dollars for the full brakes. I'm not saying they are cheaper on an Infiniti but I have had Japanese cars in the past and most local secondary (not dealer) shops that specialize in Japanese cars will do it a lot cheaper than that. I agree with someone else that mentioned they weren't a big fan of the "piano" style dash on the Infiniti. I'm not a big fan either. I love the MMI as I am used to it after 3 years of driving. Also, didn't know the money off was $2,000 for March. It was only $1,500 in February.I'm not knocking Audi...just wish they didn't increase price so much for same thing.
  • minturnminturn Member Posts: 5
    Here's the deal. I normally purchase, and do not lease. But I have a unique problem. I just brought in my 2002 Audi A6 due to intermitent engine light. Found out I need a completely new engine / rebuild. Cost is insane. I asked if they would be willing to take the car and lease me a new one. Ignoring the insanity of a car dying at 65k miles even after all maintenance done at the dealer, I thought I might be able cut my losses with a lease. Here's what they offered.

2008 A6 3.2 Quattro

Includes premium package, cold weather package, ipod integration.

msrp $51,315, net Audi loyalty offer of $2000 to get a sales price of $49,315.

Lease end value = 50%

money factor = .00092

They are offering $2000 for my 2002 A6 which is essentially junk value.

This doesn't sound like a great deal. I'd like to get some other opinions. I've copied the offer below. It has the rest of the detail.

First Payment Date: 04/13/08 18) Audi Care: $ 590.00
    ) Lease Institution: AUDI 19) Cash Cap Reduction: $ 2,000.00
    ) M.S.R.P.: $ 51,315.00 20) Total Trade Allow: $ 2,000.00
    ) Residualized Equip: Adjusted Cap Cost: $ 47,476.15
    ) Mileage Calc: 21) Customer Cash Down:
    ) L.E.V.%: 50.00% 22) Total Sales Tax: $ 2,067.50
    ) Lease-end Value: $ 25,657.50
    23) ***MONTHLY PAYMENT***: $ 673.35
    ) Term: 36 Base Monthly Rental: $ 673.35
    ) Money Factor: 0.00092 24) Security Deposit:
    25) License: $ 259.00
    ) Selling Price: $ 49,200.00 26) Registration:
    ) Extended Warranty: 27) Upfront Acq. Fee: $ 575.00
    ) Gap Insurance: 28) Doc Fee: $ 179.00
    ) Acq. Fee Included: 29) Luxury/Gas Guzzler:
    ) Dealer Mark-up: 30) Amount Due At Start: $ 4,067.70
    mmand:
  • shawn757shawn757 Member Posts: 204
    Wow they have not discounted the car at all. You would be able to get it for much less if you go through internet sales. Why don't you try selling your old Audi to Carmax? They might give you a better price. Also I hear there is $3000 hidden dealer cash? You can easily get it below invoice if this is true
  • kgarykgary Member Posts: 180
    Whis engine was in your 02 A6?
    3.0 quattro
    Thanks for the confirmation on the deal. I agree with you on Carmax.
  • glfanglfan Member Posts: 18
    Hi, I was offered $1k below invoice on an Audi A6 Quattro before the $2k rebate(purchase price at $3k below invoice). Did someone say that there's a $3k dealer cash? Is it on top of the published $2k rebate? The lease factor is 0.00033, that's virtually nothing(below 1% effective APR), right? Residue is at 50% on a 12k/36month lease. Is this good deal or not? Can anyone comment? When is A6 going to have a model change? This is the 4th model year. BTW, thanks to you all. This is a great forum!
    The current A6 is going to soldier on several more years most likely until 2011 before any major styling changes.

The 08 models will likely get a small power increase to 265hp as in the new A5 and upcoming 2009 A4 3.2.

The leases are pretty good on the A6's right now. The residuals are just ok, but the money rate factors are crazy low @ less than 1% interest.

Putting a new engine in an A6 is extremely expensive. There's nothing a dealer can do with your car except take it to the auction.
  • suv800suv800 Member Posts: 41
    Hi everyone,
    I'm looking for an A6 Quattro 3.2 with these options.
    1. WB6 Premium Package;
    2. PTA Technology Package;
    3. PND Audi Navigation System
    4. PAW Cold Weather Package
    on 36 months, 10000 miles per year lease. no money down, would like to put everything into the payment. out of pocket / drive off will be the first month's paymet.
    I'm in New York City, sales tax 8.375%

MSRP $55125.00 Invoice $51320.00 ( I got these numbers for Edmunds.com)

Residual Value =
    Money Factor =

Can anyone please give me an answer for the residual value for 10000miles, 12000miles, 15000miles.

I thank you very much

William
  • glfanglfan Member Posts: 18
    Here's the residue chart on a 36-month lease:

47% for 15k miles
    49% for 12k miles
    50% for 10k miles

If you purchase the optional $650 Audi maintenance package, you can add another 1% to the residue. On a $50k car, it kind of pays itself. However, the package doesn't include any wear and tear items such as brake pads. To get the residue value, apply the % from above to the MSRP.

Money factor is a steal, 0.00033. That's equivalent to less than 1% APR. Hope it helps.
    Hi jdmass. Audi has actually raised the $1,500 cash incentive that it was providing on A6 leases in February to $2,000 in March.

Car_man
    Host
  • dtopgeardtopgear Member Posts: 25
    Does that rebate and money factor include the Avant? Thanks!
  • jpdcjpdc Member Posts: 17
    I'm currently leasing a 2004 A6. My lease expires in July and I'm trying to decide whether to buy my current car or to lease a 2008.

I gather that Audi is offering extremely low money rates for new leases -- less than 1%. But those rates seem to be expiring soon. Does anyone know if they are likely to be extended? Also, if they're expiring and I want to move now to take advantage of them, any experience with my options? Will I have to buy out the current lease or is there any other possibility?

Finally, last time around, my cap cost was way below MSRP -- probably just about invoice. What's the real life situation these days?
  • luvaudi19luvaudi19 Member Posts: 34
    Guys and gals, I just got off the phone with my area rep. Got great news for you.

In addition to the $2000 lease incentive on 2008 A6 leases, there is also an extra $1500 available now. Money factors are still low at .00018 and residuals will vary by engine/drivetrain.

-Jerry
  • dbrousedbrouse Member Posts: 4
    Wow! Thanks Jerry. Is the $3500 exclusive to the CA area, or is that Nationwide? Also, I was in the Audi Dealership today, and they were giving me higher Money Factors. Do dealers mark these rates up?
  • luvaudi19luvaudi19 Member Posts: 34
    Dealers often do mark up the money factors or interests rates. It's another profit center for the dealership. In terms of the extra incentive monies, I think it varies by region, as I am on the West Coast and the call was from my regional rep. I do not see any nationwide bulletins for the extra incentives.

-Jerry
  • dbrousedbrouse Member Posts: 4
    Thanks for the reply. Very informative.
  • cabluecablue Member Posts: 48
    Thanks for the info. Am I correct in understanding that there's a $3,500 incentive, a residual of 49 or 50% on a 12/36 mo. lease? Is the MF .00033 or .00018? I've seen both now. I'm very new at this and trying to figure it all out, hoping for a new car by this weekend. I'm in CA also.
  • krzyreeeshkrzyreeesh Member Posts: 4
    Crap. I just went out and signed a lease order on a 2008 Audi A6 3.2 Quattro w/ Prem, CW and iPod.

I thought the incentive was just the $2,000 as was originally posted. So when I got an offer of $2,411 under invoice I jumped at it (I figured the dealer had contributed some cash). I live in NY. Can anyone confirm the extra $1500 incentive exists on the East Coast? Because if so, that gives me another $1K worth of negotiation room to bring the payment down.

FYI, if anyone's curious, I'm currently at $679 (sales tax in the payment - 8.625%) for 36 months with 15K miles/year and only money out-of-pocket is First Month's Payment and DMV Fees. I was quoted a residual of 48% (47% + 1% for Audi Maintenance Package) and a money factor of 0.00018.
This discussion has been closed.