Edmunds dealer partner, Bayway Leasing, is now offering transparent lease deals via these forums. Click here to see the latest vehicles!
Options

Audi A6 Lease Questions

Comments

• Options
    CarMan@EdmundsCarMan@Edmunds Member Posts: 38,514
    What you were told is correct, mlevine. Audi is currently providing a $1,500 loyalty cash incentive on the 2011 A6.

In addition to that it is waving the first month'a payment as well.

Car_man
    Host
    Prices Paid: Buying & Leasing Experiences Forum
  • Options
    Hi ericandblueboy. Those numbers are indeed correct.

Car_man
    Host
  • Options
    revrahulrevrahul Member Posts: 8
    Thanks Carman. The deal is 5k down including all taxes, registration, title and dealer fees. Car selling price 50,800 for a prestige 2011 with msrp 54,975. Montly lease payment is 610 a month including audi care for 42 months, 12k miles per year.
  • Options
    mlevinemlevine Member Posts: 581
    Despite the 1500 cash and first month payment being covered, I have had difficulty with the cap cost. The A6 3.0T premium plus quotes have been 49300-49800.
    I believe this should be between 48200-48600. Dealers all seem to be adding prep fees, dealer fees, and even advertising fees. In addition not many 2011 cars available.
  • Options
    rcg3865rcg3865 Member Posts: 2
    Would appreciate commentary on proposed deal i am looking at for a Audi A6 3.0 Premium Plus with cold weather package. MSRP 52,975

Deal:
    42 month lease
    18K mileage per year (i drive b/t 15-17k miles per year)
    Money factor .00086
    Residual 45%
    Money down 3k
    Monthly payment 675 pre tax and including first month free with the winter event sale built in

Questions - MF seems pretty good based on reading posts and what i can see elsewhere online. Car price - not bad. Residual not as high as i would like but that's a factor of mileage. They are pricing 15cents per mileage over 15K per year. The alternative is to go with a 15K mileage and risk paying 25cents for every mile over. Never have done a lease before so trying to make sure i don't make a mistake i'll regret.

Based on reading various posts, seems like th
  • Options
    I would go for the most a 36 month lease and pay the mileage up front. Would also purchase audi care to give yourself an extra 1% higher residual. Start at invoice and work your way up. 1500 cash also available.
  • Options
    Car man, can you please let me know the residuals and money factors for both 24 and 36 months 12,000 miles a year for A6 3.0T premium plus when available. Let me know if any cash is also available. By the way not many of these models available, 3-5 cars per dealer. Thanks for your time.
  • Options
    mrbcarmrbcar Member Posts: 6
    Hello,

What is the current Audi money factor and residual for the following:

2011 Audi A6
    36 month lease 10K miles and 12K miles per year?

42 month lease 10K miles and 12K miles per year?

2011 Audi Q7
    36 month lease 10K miles and 12K miles per year?

42 month lease 10K miles and 12K miles per year?

Also, are there any current dealer incentives on these models?

Thanks.
  • Options
    Thanks for the additional information, revrahul. The car that you are interested in probably has a spread of around $4,100 between its full MSRP and its dealer invoice price. That's right around the discount that you were quoted. So you are probably getting this car for pretty close to invoice...which is a good deal.

Car_man
    Host
  • Options
    edited December 2010
    Here you go, mlevine.

Audi Financial Services' current buy rate lease money factor and residual value for a 24 month lease of a 2011 A6 3.0T Premium Plus with 12,000 miles per year are .00017 and 57%, respectively.

The numbers for an otherwise identical 36 month lease are .00017 and 50%.

The fact that inventory is tight certainly isn't going to help your bargaining position any. Dealers aren't going to want to blow out cars if they don't have many.

The only cash incentives that I am aware of on leases of this car right now are $1,500 loyalty cash and the waiver of the first month's payment.

Car_man
    Host
  • Options
    Hello mrbcar.

AFS' current buy rate lease money factor and residual value for a 36 month lease of a 2011 A6 Sedan 3.0T Premium with 12,000 miles per year are .00017 and 50%, respectively. The numbers for an otherwise identical 42 month lease of this car are .00037 and 48%.

AFS' current buy rate lease money factor and residual value for a 36 month lease of a 2011 Q7 3.0T Premium with 12,000 miles per year are .00189 and 55%. This truck's 42 month numbers are .00189 and 51%.

The residual values for leases of these vehicles with only 10,000 miles per year are 1% higher.

Audi is currently providing $1,500 loyalty cash on leases of the A6 and $1,000 on leases of the Q7.

It also is waiving the first month's payment on leases of these vehicles.

Car_man
    Host
  • Options
    garbage1garbage1 Member Posts: 1
    MSRP $55,225.00, Sell Price $51,015.00 including Audi Care.

What are December's Money Factors and Residuals for 12,000 and 15,000 miles on 36 months, thru Audi Financial Services?

Thanks!
  • Options
    Great deal on this car with over $4,000 off. I am going to try to negotiate based on the same difference you were able to get. Keep us informed on the process with your audi.
  • Options
    juvefcjuvefc Member Posts: 4
    Hello Car_man: This is very helpful. What would the money factor and residual value numbers look like for 15k miles/year for these two models? Thanks in advance
  • Options
    mrbcarmrbcar Member Posts: 6
    Car Man,

I wanted to confirm that the money factor with Audi Financial Services on an Audi A6 3.2 CVT Premium for a 42 month 10K mile per year lease is .00037 and the residual is 49%

Thanks.
  • Options
    i_miss_bostoni_miss_boston Member Posts: 3
    Hi, I'm not numbers-oriented and only have a general sense of money factors and residuals. My intent is to not put any money down and simply have the lowest monthly payment possible.

The car I'm interested in is a A6 3.0T Premium Plus. The MSRP is $52,475 and the dealer is located in LA. I intend to only lease a 10,000 miles a year plan and lease for 36 months. The dealer's initial offer was $819 a month, with Audi paying for the first month, and before I could respond the dealer knocked it down to $800 a month. This includes taxes.

Based on all of your collective knowledge and experience, what do you think is the lowest monthly payment I can negotiate (Los Angeles taxes is 9.75%).

Thanks!
  • Options
    I was presented with a 36 month at 12K a year deal at $713 a month. Dealer wanted almost $2,000 down. I walked away from the deal, but was not able to find any good deals on this car. Supply in Florida is also low.
    Currently looking at infiniti M37 vs MB E350. Great 2 year lease deals on MB. Must work hard on the dealer to lowest cap cost possible as money factor is high.
  • Options
    I'm glad that you found my post so helpful, juvefc. AFS' 15,000 mile per year residual values are 2% lower than its 12,000 mile per year residuals. The money factors for both mileage allowances are the same.

Car_man
    Host
  • Options
    Greetings mrbcar. Audi Financial Services' December buy rate lease money factor and residual value for a 42 month lease of a 2011 A6 3.2 Sedan Premium with 10,000 miles per year are .00066 and 47%.

Car_man
    Host
  • Options
    rcg3865rcg3865 Member Posts: 2
    Hi Carman

Am in final stages of negotiating my first lease. Dealer is offering additional protection plans:
    Tire and Wheel Protection $1,395
    Anti Theft $695
    Ding Shield $689
    Safe Lease Wear and Tear $1,295

Normally i would turn all these down if i was buying the car. Under lease you have obligation to return in certain condition which means dents or scratches you need to fix. I"m most concerned about the eventual chips and dings that occur in normal usuage. What is the prevailing advice: take one of these plans or fix them when/if they happen on your dime.
  • Options
    joelk01joelk01 Member Posts: 56
    I never buy any of that stuff.
  • Options
    Hi rcg3865. I agree with joelk01. I would pass on all of those items if I was leasing this car.

Car_man
    Host
  • Options
    grudgrud Member Posts: 1
    edited December 2010
    Trying to determine if this is good lease deal, and would appreciate input as I am to close deal later today:
    55425 MSRP
    53750 sale price
    .00050 MF
    residual 48%
    15k miles
    36 months
    Audi care included ($800 value)
    0 down, first month paid
    Monthly lease of $857 (all in including taxes, title and license)
    $1,000 cash back to cover old lease fees
  • Options
    dfitchdfitch Member Posts: 4
    I live on the west coast and was looking at 2011 Prestige A6. I locked in my rates back during the season of Audi event, but had to order the car from the factory to get my color choice. Can you please post the A6 Lease Rates/money factor/Residual values: For - both 10K and 12K Miles, for the 36 and 42 months on both packages so I can ensure the rates did not drop since I locked them in. Thank you
  • Options
    Hi dfitch. Here's the information that you're looking for. Audi Financial Services' January buy rate lease money factor and residual value for a 36 month lease of a 2011 A6 3.0T Prestige with 12,000 miles per year are .00017 and 49% respectively.

The numbers for an otherwise identical 42 month lease are .00037 and 45%, respectively.

If you were to lease with only 10,000 miles per year, these residual values would be 1% higher.

Car_man
    Host
  • Options
    dfitchdfitch Member Posts: 4
    Car Man thank you for the updated info, it seems to not have changed since I locked in my rate in November.
  • Options
    You're very welcome dfitch.

Car_man
    Host
  • Options
    bkp32bkp32 Member Posts: 4
    Deal I signed on...
    MSRP 53,125/ Invoice 49,925(includes prep and ad fees)
    Negotiated 50,525
    Adj Cap Cost 52,732(includes sales tax, audi care, wheel/tire protection(+$695) and $1500 loyalty incentive)
    MF .00037/Res 49%
    42mo lease with 10k miles/yr

Monthly payment = $664.88(only bank fee and docs fee due at signing w/Audi paying first payment)
  • Options
    gltrans1gltrans1 Member Posts: 12
    What is the February money factor and residual for a 36 month lease of a 2011 A6 3.0T Prestige with 12,000 miles per year? Other than the $1500.00 Loyalty Reward is there any factory to dealer cash to apply?
  • Options
    jimborijimbori Member Posts: 7
    sounds like a good deal - what city?
  • Options
    ageilerageiler Member Posts: 2
    Hello,
    The dealer is using mf 0.00077 and rv 48% on 42 month lease of A6 premium plus with 10k/year. Is this right?
    Also, what is the mf and rv for 36 months and 12k/year? How about Prestige?
    Any help would be much appreciated!
  • Options
    bkp32bkp32 Member Posts: 4
    Mohegan Lake, NY(suburb of NYC)
  • Options
    Hi gltrans1. Audi Financial Services' current buy rate lease money factor and residual value for a 36 month lease of a 2011 A6 3.0T Sedan Prestige with 12,000 miles per year are .00111 and 48%, respectively for consumers who qualify for its top credit tier.

Audi is not currently providing any cash incentives on this car, other than the loyalty cash that you are already aware of.

Car_man
    Host
  • Options
    Hi ageiler. Audi Financial Services' current buy rate lease money factor and residual value for a 42 month lease of a 2011 A6 3.0T Sedan Premium Plus with 10,000 miles per year are .00131 and 48%, respectively for consumers who qualify for its top credit tier.

The numbers for a 36 month lease of a 2011 A6 Sedan Prestige with 12,000 miles per year are .00111 and 48%.

Car_man
    Host
  • Options
    abhatabhat Member Posts: 7
    I leased a new A6 in the last week of March. Here are the numbers:

A6 3.0 Premium Plus
    10K miles for 42 months

MSRP: 51495
    Adjusted Cap Cost: 47703.92 (1500 Audi loyalty bonus + 4K down)
    AudiCare

Monthly payment = 631/month (including taxes)

Does this seem like a good deal?
  • Options
    monkster68monkster68 Member Posts: 8
    edited March 2011
    NO. I am not sure where you are located but if in the NY Tri-state...call Bell Audi in Edison, NJ. I leased my 2011 A6 Prem. Plus, Audi Care, mats, etc.... and basically nothing down for what I think was the best price around BY FAR. Tell them Mike R. sent you and ask for Bob Diangelo or Ryan Schmidt. Good luck!

http://www.bellaudi.com/index.htm
  • Options
    Monkster68, I am in northern california.....wondering if that makes a difference/ sales tax?

Car Man what do you think?
  • Options
    The 1st months payment of 631$ was also included in my 4k down.
  • Options
    shawn757shawn757 Member Posts: 204
    Car man,
    Can you tell me the MF and residual value for Audi A6 3.0 T quattro with prestige package? 42 month 39 month?

Is Audi still providing the $1500 loyalty and $3000 to the dealer?
  • Options
    Anyone post here? Can someone tell me the lease mf for 42 month and 39 month? Also I want to know the residual. Is Audi giving $3000 or $1500 for a lease?
  • Options
    dewarsandsodadewarsandsoda Member Posts: 207
    Does anyone know when the 2012 A6 will appear in dealer showrooms? Is it possible to do the European Delivery Program now on a 2012 A6 lease?
  • Options
    This forum is dead. I have asked a question twice and no one has answered. :( Regarding the european delivery I don't know. I was told the new A6 will be available in Aug.
  • Options
    Hi shawn757. Audi Financial Services' current buy rate lease money factor and residual value for a 36 month lease of a 2011 A6 3.0T Premium Plus Sedan with 15,000 miles per year are .00038 and 45%, respectively for consumers who qualify for its top credit tier.

The numbers for an otherwise identical Prestige model are .00038 and 44%.

Audi is currently providing a $1,500 owner loyalty incentive on leases of these cars.

Car_man
    Host
  • Options
    Thanks so much, can you let me know the numbers for the 42 months and 39 months?
  • Options
    Thanks for the guidance, Shawn757. I guess I will have to twiddle my thumbs until August.
  • Options
    Carman,
    Can you give me the money factors and residual for the 2012 Audi A6 prestige? 39 month 42 month and 48 months?
  • Options
    Hi Carman,
    Similar to Shawn's question, can you please provide the base rate MF and RV for a 2012 A6 Premium Plus under the following lease scenarios?

1. 36 months, 10K miles per year
    2. 36 months, 12K miles per year

And as an existing Audi owner, are there any incentives (e.g., loyalty cash, etc.) being offered?

Cheers!
  • Options
    revdr2revdr2 Member Posts: 2
    While I do not have the exact money factor for the 2012 A-6, I have been told by two different dealers, that becuase the car is new, it is high and to buy the car is a better deal interest rate wise. There is $2000 loyalty for a purchase and $1000 for a lease.
  • Options
    Hello shawn757. Through July 5th, Audi Financial Services' buy rate lease money factor and residual value for a 39 month lease of a 2012 A6 3.0T Prestige Sedan with 15,000 miles per year are .00167 and 49%, respectively for consumers who qualify for its top credit tiers.

The numbers for an otherwise identical 48 month lease are .00211 and 43%.

Car_man
    Host
  • Options
    Here you go dewarsandsoda. Through July 5th, Audi Financial Services' buy rate lease money factor and residual value for a 36 month lease of a 2012 A6 3.0T Premium Plus with 12,000 miles per year are .00147 and 54%, respectively for consumers who qualify for its top credit tiers.

The money factor for an otherwise identical lease with 10,000 miles per year would be the same, but the residual value would be 1% higher.

Audi is currently providing a $1,000 cash incentive on leases of this car to loyal customers.

Car_man
    Host
This discussion has been closed.