Edmunds dealer partner, Bayway Leasing, is now offering transparent lease deals via these forums. Click here to see the latest vehicles!

Audi TT Lease Questions

13»

Comments

• CarMan@EdmundsCarMan@Edmunds Member Posts: 38,514
    Here's the information that you're looking for papad3. Audi Financial Services' January buy rate lease money factor and residual value for a 36-month lease of a 2012 TT Premium Plus Coupe with 12,000 miles per year are .00098 and 53%, respectively for consumers who qualify for its top credit tier.

Car_man
    Host
    Prices Paid: Buying & Leasing Experiences Forum
  • coconcocon Member Posts: 154
    Hi Car man. Would you please tell me the January 2012 top tier money factor and residual for a 2013 Audi RS5 Coupe quattro for a 36 month, 12,000 mile per year lease?

Thanks,
  • coconcocon Member Posts: 154
    Hi Car man. Would you please tell me the January 2012 top tier money factor and residual for a 2013 Audi RS5 Coupe quattro for a 36 month, 12,000 mile per year lease?

Thanks,
    Hi cocon. I haven't seen the lease program for any 2013 models yet.

Car_man
    Host
  • mavamava Member Posts: 33
    edited March 2012
    Car_Man,

Now looking at the TT-RS when the 911 Black Edition I wanted was sold before I could pull the trigger. I'm hoping the TT-RS will be a decent lease but not certain given its exclusivity.

Looking for minimal 10k/year. 36 or 42 month terms.

Thanks in advance, Mac
    Hi Mac. As you suspected given its limited production Audi is not currently providing any lease support on the TT-RS. Audi Financial Services' March buy rate lease money factor and residual value for a 36-month lease of a 2012 TT-RS with 10,000 miles per year are .00175 and 50%, respectively for consumers who qualify for its top credit tier.

The numbers for an otherwise identical 42-month lease are .00195 and 46%.

Car_man
    Host
  • tn_3tn_3 Member Posts: 1
    Car_Man,

Any word on 2013 TT and TTS lease rates, specifically a TTS Prestige Quattro? Dealership is taking 2013 orders but I haven't seen any lease programs on the 2013s.

Thanks, Jeff
  • hairmechanichairmechanic Member Posts: 15
    carman,

what is the MF and residual on a 2012 TT?
    Hey Jeff. Audi has published a lease program for the 2013 TT. Through July 5th, Audi Financial Services' buy rate lease money factor and residual value for a 36-month lease of a 2013 TTS Coupe Prestige quattro with 15,000 miles per year are .00132 and 51%, respectively for consumers who qualify for its top credit tier.

Car_man
    Host
    Hi hairmechanic. This car's lease program varies by trim level, term, and mileage allowance. Since you never mentioned what any of these variables are, for now I will have to make some assumptions. Let me know if you want something different.

Through July 5th, Audi Financial Services' buy rate lease money factor and residual value for a 36-month lease of a 2012 TT Coupe Premium Plus with 15,000 miles per year are .00014 and 49%, respectively for consumers who qualify for its top credit tier.

Car_man
    Host
  • manny431manny431 Member Posts: 2
    Hi Car_man,

I was looking to lease a 2013 TT Coupe in Premium Plus trim with the S-Line Competition Package, and the Navigation System with the Music Interface. Could you tell me the money factors and residuals for a 36, 39, and 42 month lease at 10000 miles a year? Also, is Audi offering any conquest cash now or in the fututre?

Thanks in advance!
    Hello manny431. Audi Financial Services' September buy rate lease money factor and residual value for a 36-month lease of a 2013 TT Coupe Premium Plus with 10,000 miles per year are .00108 and 55%, respectively for consumers who qualify for its top credit tier.

The numbers for an otherwise identical 39-month lease are .00128 and 53%.

The numbers for a 42-month lease are .00128 and 51%.

Audi has $1,000 owner loyalty cash on the '13 TT, but no conquest cash that I am aware of. It's difficult to say what Audi will do with its cash incentives on this model in the future.

Car_man
    Host
  • cris_dcris_d Member Posts: 1
    Car_man,

Looking for details on Lease Residual Value & Money Factor for 36 (or 39) month lease- on A5 2.0 Premium coupe- 10K mi/yr.

Any info is greatly appreciated!

c
    Hi cris_d. This particular discussion is for community members to talk about leasing an Audi TT. Please post any questions that you have about the A5 over in the Audi A5 Lease Questions Discussion. Thanks.

Car_man
    Host
  • swflcarnutswflcarnut Member Posts: 1
    Car_Man,

I'm interested in leasing a 2013 TTS Roadster, I can't seem to find information anywhere on Novemeber lease rates (or soon to be December) can you please provide some information for 12k miles/36 month.

Thank you in advance
  • billymaybillymay Member Posts: 59
    2013 Audi TT base coupe, S-Line, Nav, Heated seats, black... MSRP is ~$44K

36 month, 12,000 mile/yr lease

$639/month includes taxes; $1900 down
  • rodistrodist Member Posts: 36
    Car-man,
    Can you please provide the Residuals and Money factor for top tier credit for an Audi TT Coupe Premium Plus. (That new s-line competition package got to me) trying to swing this deal during this week of the Chicago Auto Show. (From past experience, Dealers in this area seem to be a little more flexible when the show is in town) We have 3 available in the Chicago area so timing is everything. Thank you in advance for your timely response.
    36/10 36/12
    39/10 39/12
    42/10 42/12
    Does adding AudiCare still add 1% to the residual like my last 2 leases?
    Hi rodist. I just got your e-mail ad hopped right over to this discussion. Here's the information that you're looking for.

Audi Financial Services' February buy rate lease money factor and residual value for a 36-month lease of a 2013 TT Coupe Premium Plus with 12,000 miles per year are .00071 and 52% for consumers who qualify for its top credit tier.

The numbers for otherwise identical 39- and 42-month leases are .00091 / 50% and .00091 / 48%.

If you were to lease with 10,000 miles per year, these residual values would be 1% higher.

The addition of AudiCare does indeed still add 1% to the residual value.

Good luck in your quest for a new TT. I've always really liked the car myself. Make sure to let us know how everything turns out.

Car_man
    Host
    Car_Man
    Thank for the quick response. I am now armed for for another battle with the trusted Audi sales person. Funny, the more you say no, but still show intrest, the lower the price goes.
    Post on the edmonds boards under Ausi TT prices and leasing.

Hi Car_Man,
    Finished the deal on my 2013 Audi TT w/ the S-line competition Package.
    List 45155, Sell 43155, $1,000 Loyality Cash 42155. It's a hard to come by car and it was $800.00 lower than anyone else in the Chicago Area. I did a 42 /10 MF .00091 (CHEAP MONEY!) and a Residual 49% all per your supplied numbers. I purchased this from the Audi Exchange in Highland Park, IL my salesperson was John H. Painless, quick, insanely fast close with the finance guy. Bounced the numbers around a little a done. Was there for 2 1/2 hours. Paying 568/ month. Down was first payment, 120 in plates, and I put an additional 500 to get the payment into the 560's. I must say this was the best buying experience EVER with an Audi and this is now my 5th one. Thanks again for the help. They also washed my A-4 Lease which had 12 months to go. I was under mileage with only 21K on the car, but they made a SUPER FAIR trade for me.
    edited February 2013
    So Car_Man got me the numbers, and Audi exchange made me a great deal. While I was buying it they were shooting photo's for Fourtitude. Here are the photos of my actual car and the article.
    http://fourtitude.com/news/audi_exclusive-tailored_automobiles/daytona-grey-audi- - - -tt-s-line-competition-pics-surface-from-the-audi-exchange/
    I remember posting this somewhere else, but I think that it's worth mentioning again, rodist...that car looks awesome! Though for some reason, I've always been in love with the TT's looks. Enjoy your new ride and thanks for sharing the pictures :shades: !

Car_man
    Host
  • ttyl123ttyl123 Member Posts: 12
    Hi Car_man,

What are the March MF and RV for a 2013 TT Prestige Coupe 10,000 or 12,000 miles?
    Thanks!
    Hi ttyl123. Audi Financial Services' current buy rate lease money factor and residual value for a 36-month lease of a 2013 TT Coupe Prestige with 12,000 miles per year are .00052 and 48% for consumers who qualify for its top credit tier.

The residual value for a lease with 10,000 miles per year would be 1% higher.

Car_man
    Host
  • audi_fangirlaudi_fangirl Member Posts: 6
    edited May 2013
    Hi Car_man,

What are the May MF and RV for a 2013 TT Prestige Roadster with 12K or 15K miles? Looking for a 36- or 42-month lease.

Thanks!
    Hi audi_fangirl. Audi Financial Services' May buy rate lease money factor and residual value for a 36-month lease of a 2013 TT Roadster Prestige with 15,000 miles per year are .00056 and 47% for consumers who qualify for its top credit tier.

The numbers for an otherwise identical 42-month lease are .00076 and 43%.

If you were to lease with 12,000 miles per year, the aforementioned residual values would be 2% higher.

Car_man
    Host
  • asmarksasmarks Member Posts: 16
    Car_man: Can you provide MF and residual for a TT Roadster Premium Plus for a 36 month lease @ 10K miles/yr? I'm being quoted a MF of 0.0066 by the dealer (and a residual of 53%), but I think the MF may be higher than it really is.
    Greetings asmarks. Audi Financial Services' May buy rate lease money factor and residual value for a 36-month lease of a 2013 TT Roadster Premium Plus with 10,000 miles per year are .00056 and 53% for consumers who qualify for its top credit tier.

Car_man
    Host
  • hondabuyer8hondabuyer8 Member Posts: 6
    Hello Car_Man, I'm lookin at TT Premium+ and Prestige for 10K or 12K 36 month lease and wonder if you have MF and RV for June and July?
    Thanks much for all your work.
    Hi hondabuyer8. Fun car. I've always liked the TT for some reason.

Audi Financial Services' July buy rate lease money factor and residual value for a 36-month lease of a 2013 TT Premium Plus Coupe with 12,000 miles per year are .00032 and 50% for consumers who qualify for its top credit tier.

The numbers for an otherwise identical lease of a 2013 TT Prestige are .00032 and 47%.

If you were to lease with only 10,000 miles per year, these cars' residual values would be 1% higher.

Car_man
    Host
  • Kirstie_HKirstie_H Administrator Posts: 11,145
    edited May 2015

To discuss the latest lease details for the current model, please join us in the 2015 Audi TT Lease Questions forum.

MODERATOR /ADMINISTRATOR
    Need help navigating? kirstie_h@edmunds.com - or send a private message by clicking on my name.
    Share your vehicle reviews

This discussion has been closed.