Edmunds dealer partner, Bayway Leasing, is now offering transparent lease deals via these forums. Click here to see the latest vehicles!

Audi TT Lease Questions

Comments

• delferdelfer Member Posts: 29
    Hello all (esp CarMan, who has been helping everyone!)

Looking to lease a 2010 Audi TTS Roadster with Prestige and Sport Package.
    Neg. Price: $53000

Please advise an estimated monthly payment on this with:

36 months
    12K miles per year
    zero drive offs

Thank you!
    :D
  • CarMan@EdmundsCarMan@Edmunds Member Posts: 38,514
    Hello delfer. I would be happy to use Audi Financial Services' official current lease program to calculate an approximate payment on this car for you, however in order for me to do so I need both its selling price (which you have already provided) and its full MSRP including the destination charge and options.

Let me know what the MSRP is and I'll crunch some numbers for you.

Car_man
    Host
    Prices Paid: Buying & Leasing Experiences Forum
  • martin76martin76 Member Posts: 7
    edited September 2010
    Car_man, would you be able to provide me with money factor and residual for 2011 TTS coupe w/ Prestige package on a 36 months lease and 12000 miles per year?

Also, would you know the invoice price?

Thanks.
    Hello martin76. I'd be happy to help you out. Audi Financial Services' current buy rate lease money factor and residual value for a 36 month lease of a 2011 TTS Coupe Prestige with 12,000 miles per year are .00109 and 50%, respectively for consumers who qualify for its top credit tier.

You can look up this car's exact dealer invoice price over in the New Vehicle Pricing section of Edmunds.com.

Car_man
    Host
    Thanks!
  • ttyl123ttyl123 Member Posts: 12
    Good morning Car_Man-

Long time follower and 1st time poster. Can you let me know the residual and MF for a 2011 TT Coupe with Prestige package on a 36 months lease and 10k miles per year? Thanks!
  • marquisdeswedemarquisdeswede Member Posts: 1
    Hi Car_Man (or anyone else who can answer my questions!),

I'm looking for the following information:
    - Residual value and money factor for a 2011 TTS Coupe Prestige (36 mos, 10k miles/yr)
    - Reduction in money factor per security deposit
    - Appropriate fees to pay upfront in Los Angeles w/ 9.75% tax (mandatory items like registration, etc.)?
    - Fair price for Audi Care... and am I right that it increases the residual by 1%?

Dealer offered the following (I'm doing this from memory):
    MSRP: $51,370
    Sale price: $49,300
    MF: 0.00109
    Residual: 51%
    Due at signing: $2,400 (1st month's payment, doc fee $55, bank fee ~$625, registration, ... not sure what else is in here)
    Monthly payment: ~$790 (I get more like $745 in Excel???)

The amount due at signing seems high to me, particularly since I asked for $0 down. Thoughts?

Thanks very much!
    You're very welcome, martin76.

Car_man
    Host
    Welcome aboard ttyl123 :).

Audi Financial Services' October buy rate lease money factor and residual value for a 36 month lease of a 2011 TT Coupe Prestige with 10,000 miles per year are .00109 and 51%, respectively for consumers who qualify for its top credit tiers.

Car_man
    Host
    Hi marquisdeswede. Here's the information that you're looking for. Audi Financial Services' October buy rate lease money factor and residual value for a 36 month lease of a 2011 TTS Coupe Prestige with 10,000 miles per year are .00109 and 51%, respectively for consumers who qualify for its top credit tiers.

At lease signing, AFS charges your car's first month's payment, a security deposit equivalent to that payment rounded up to the nearest $25 increment, a $695 acquisition fee, and any required state taxes or fees. Unless you decided to roll some of these items into your car's capitalized cost to make them part of your monthly payment all of these charges would still be due at signing on a zero down lease aka one without a capitalized cost reduction.

Car_man
    Host
  • chikochiko Member Posts: 25
    Hi Car_Man,

Would you mind posting the numbers for a 2011 Audi TT Premium Plus, 24-month, 10K lease?

Thanks
  • chikochiko Member Posts: 25
    I meant TTS. Never mind, I found them. Thanks
    Here you chiko. Audi Financial Services' December buy rate lease money factor and residual value for a 24 month lease of a 2011 TT Premium Plus with 10,000 miles per year are .00076 and 61%, respectively.

Car_man
    Host
    Car_man, my purchase got delayed a bit and since regular TT seems to be available again, would you be able to provide me with updated lease numbers for 2011 TT Prestige, 36 months, 12k miles?

Also, are there any other incentives available for current Audi owners?

Thanks a lot!
    I'd be happy to help you out, martin76. Audi Financial Services' January buy rate lease money factor and residual value for a 36 month lease of a 2011 TT Coupe Prestige with 12,000 miles per year are .00127 and 49%, respectively.

Audi is currently providing a $1,000 loyalty cash incentive on leases of this car plus an additional $500 cash incentive on leases of this car to all consumers.

Car_man
    Host
    Thank you.
  • willacoxwillacox Member Posts: 1
    Hi Car_man

How about 2011 TT Premium Plus 36 months/10K? Thank you

William
    Any time martin76.

Car_man
    Host
    Hi William. Audi Financial Services' January buy rate lease money factor and residual value for a 36 month lease of a 2011 TT Premium Plus with 10,000 miles per year are .00129 and 55%, respectively.

When negotiating your lease on this car, make sure to take advantage of the $500 cash incentive that Audi is currently providing on it.

Car_man
    Host
  • gibby74gibby74 Member Posts: 1
    Offer
    2011 TT roadster premium plus with navigation msrp $44,325
    $1995 (DMV title...)
    15 k per year
    36 mos $579 + tax
    42 mos $549 + tax
    No other money down.
    Looking to pull trigger soon!
    Thx
  • duriandurian Member Posts: 4
    Hi Car_man,

Is the Audi 500 Cash incentive still available for February ? Looking to get a TT Coupe soon.

Thanks.
  • 2GTOs2GTOs Member Posts: 4
    I am looking at a 2011 Roadster TT, with upgraded leather, heated seats and Nav. MSRP is $45,695. Dealer says he is giving to to me for $42,995. NJ sales tax is 7%. I estimate DMV fees to be about 500. I am trying to figure out if the lease payment is in the ballpark of what it should be:

$2,367 to be paid at signing (I think there was a month deposit in there). 10K miles/year. 40 month lease $698 month. I believe he said the annualized interest rate was about 3.47% and the residual value was 24,218. This was through Audi financial.

Is $698/month what this lease should cost? At the last minute, he offered to take $750 off the $2,367.
    edited February 2011
    REVISED
    I am looking at a 2011 Roadster TT, with upgraded leather, heated seats and Nav. MSRP is $45,695. Dealer says he is giving to to me for $42,995. NJ sales tax is 7%. I estimate DMV fees to be about 500. I am trying to figure out if the lease payment is in the ballpark of what it should be:

$2,459 to be paid at signing (750 sec dep,349 doc fee, 400 plates, 729 first month pmt). 12K miles/year. 42 month lease $729 month. I believe he said the annualized interest rate was about 4.5% and the residual value was 23,761. This was through Audi financial. They will also give me "Audi Care"

Is $729/month what this lease should cost? At the last minute, he offered to take $750 off the $2,367.
    Hey durian. Yes Audi is indeed still providing the $500 cash incentive on leases of this car in February.

Car_man
    Host
  • duriandurian Member Posts: 4
    Thank Car_man.
    I negotiated a good deal on the car but cannot agree on the lease terms. It is the only TT coupe on their lot. They don't even mention anything about the $500 cash incentive. They wanted to charge $385 doc fee and $700 security deposit.

There seems to be shortage of Audi TT in the Mid-Atlantic region right now. Looks like I'll have to wait a while.
    Hi car_man. Any thoughts on my lease question above? (post #77). Would it seem like the dealer is including something else in the lease price?
    Hi 2GTOs. The car that you described probably has a spread of around $3,000 between its full MSRP and its dealer invoice price. That puts the selling price that you were quoted at pretty close to invoice, which is a good deal.

Car_man
    Host
  • bew1bew1 Member Posts: 6
    Hello... looking for help analyzing the following deal and determining if dealer is being straight with me
    Car will be in NYC
    2011 Roadster; Silver; Heated Seats; $10,000 miles/yr.
    Dealer says money factor is .00093, and residual is 54%
    Dealer says he will reduce the car's selling price from MSRP of $43,100 to $42,100
    Also says he will apply my $1000 audi loyalty credit as a cap cost reduction
    Dealer says money up front of $1633 will include first payment, DMV and bank fees, plus taxes of $1923.75
    Which all boils down to $531/mo. for 39 mos.

Thanks for your help
  • ryan4hryan4h Member Posts: 2
    Can someone please post the numbers for a 2011 Audi TT Premium Plus, 36 and 42 month, 12K lease?

Thanks in advance.
  • ryan4hryan4h Member Posts: 2
    Hi all. Trying to figure out if this is a good leasing deal on 2011 Premium Plus TT. Sales guy hasn't provided all the numbers yet. (I've asked twice, but he hasn't responded yet). Still waiting for him to provide cap cost, money factor, and residual. TIA.

MSRP: $42,695
    Total Out of Pocket: $1,000
    39 month lease, 12K mileage per year.
    $569/month.
    NY Sales Tax: 8.375%
    Hi ryan4h. Audi Financial Services' current buy rate lease money factor and residual value for a 36 month lease of a 2011 Audi TT Premium Plus with 12,000 miles per year are .00072 and 52%, respectively.

The numbers for an otherwise identical 42 month lease are .00092 and 50%.

Car_man
    Host
  • missmakmissmak Member Posts: 1
    I currently have a 2009 A4 that I am 5k miles over on. I have 4 months left on the lease. I want to roll into a TT.

The deal they quoted me was:

I trade my A4 in, I would not be responsible for any remaining payments, overmiles etc. 39 month lease on TT with 15k miles per year, $1,500 total out of pocket including the maintenance program monthly payment would be $669 per month incl. tax.

TT details: MSRP is $39,625, acquisition fee is $695, residual is 50% and MF is 0.00135, net cap cost is $40,951

Good deal?
  • cimomocimomo Member Posts: 1
    Hi Car_Man,

I am interested in a 2012 Audi TT premium plus. Could you please let me know the current lease terms for:

2012 Audi TT Premium plus
    36 months
    12000 m/yr

What is the current residual and money factor?

Thanks!
    Here you go cimomo. Audi Financial Services' July buy rate lease money factor and residual value for a 36 month lease of a 2012 TT Premium Plus Coupe with 12,000 miles per year are .00142 and 56%, respectively for consumers who qualify for its top credit tier.

Car_man
    Host
  • otto_manotto_man Member Posts: 3
    Hi Car_man,

Do you know what the current money factor and residual would be for a 2012 TT-S Prestige with 15,000 miles per year? Also, do you know if there are any incentives currently?

Thank you
    Hi otto_man. Audi Financial Services' August buy rate lease money factor and residual value for a 36 month lease of a 2012 TT-S Coupe Prestige with 15,000 miles per year are .00154 and 50%, respectively for consumers who qualify for its top credit tier.

The only cash incentive that is currently available on leases of this car is $750 loyalty cash.

Car_man
    Host
  • papad3papad3 Member Posts: 4
    edited August 2011
    Helo Car_man. Can you please provide me with the September (if not, then August) Audi Financial Services residual and money factor for a 2012 Audi TT Premium Plus lease, at 12K per year for 36 months?

Thanks
  • adrenaline777adrenaline777 Member Posts: 5
    Hi Car_Man,

I am interested in a 2012 Audi TT prestige coupe. Could you please let me know the current lease terms for:

2012 Audi TT Prestige coupe
    48 months
    12000 m/yr

What is the current residual and money factor?

Thank you,
  • nahf14nahf14 Member Posts: 2
    Hi Car_Man,

Could you please provide me with 24/36/48 month, 12k mile/yr lease numbers for the 2012 Audi TT RS?

Thanks
    Hi papad3. The numbers that I have are for Audi's current program, which is good through September 6th. Audi Financial Services' current buy rate lease money factor and residual value for a 36 month lease of a 2012 TT Coupe Premium Plus with 12,000 miles per year are .00142 and 56%, respectively for consumers who qualify for its top credit tier.

Car_man
    Host
    Here you go adrenaline777. Audi Financial Services' August buy rate lease money factor and residual for a 48 month lease of a 2012 TT Prestige Coupe with 12,000 miles per year are .00195 and 46%, respectively for consumers who qualify for its top credit tier.

Car_man
    Host
    Hi nahf14. Unfortunately, I haven't seen the lease program for the RS yet. I'll make some calls and see what I can find out for you.

Car_man
    Host
  • nahf14nahf14 Member Posts: 2
    Thanks.
    You're very welcome nahf14.

Car_man
    Host
    Car_man, Would you please tell me the most current (November 2012 if possible) residual and money factors for leasing a 2012 Audi TT Premium Plus Coupe at 12000 miles per year for 36 months? Thanks, papad3
    Here you go papad3. Audi Financial Services' November buy rate lease money factor and residual value for a 36-month lease of a 2012 TT Coupe Premium Plus with 12,000 miles per year are .00071 and 54%, respectively for consumers who qualify for its top credit tier.

Car_man
    Host
  • Kirstie_HKirstie_H Administrator Posts: 11,146
    A reporter is looking to speak with someone who has recently traded down from a midsize to a small car, or who recently bought a compact car after shopping both midsize and compacts. Please e-mail pr@edmunds.com with a daytime phone contact and a brief description of your experience.

MODERATOR /ADMINISTRATOR
    Need help navigating? kirstie_h@edmunds.com - or send a private message by clicking on my name.
    Share your vehicle reviews

Hello Car Man, Would please let me know the current, December, top tier lease money factors and residuals for a 2012 Audi TT Premium Plus Coupe, and a 2012 BMW 128i coupe? 36 month, 12K mi per year.

Thanks,

Papad
    Hello papad3. Audi Financial Services' December buy rate lease money factor and residual value for a 36-month lease of a 2012 TT Coupe Premium Plus with 12,000 miles per year are .00071 and 54%, respectively for consumers who qualify for its top credit tier.

The numbers for an otherwise identical lease of a 2012 128i Coupe are .00195 and 63%. This money factor is .00030 lower for loyal customers and .00105 lower for loyal customers with leases that expire in the next several months.

Car_man
    Host
    Hi Car man. Would you please tell me the January 2012 top tier money factor and residual for a 2012 Audi TT Premium Plus Coupe quattro for a 36 month, 12,000 mile per year lease?

Thanks,

papad3
This discussion has been closed.