Edmunds dealer partner, Bayway Leasing, is now offering transparent lease deals via these forums. Click here to see the latest vehicles!

BMW 3-Series Lease Questions

Comments

• CarMan@EdmundsCarMan@Edmunds Member Posts: 38,514
    Hello joshbaird. The car that you're interested in probably has a spread of around $4,400 or so between its full MSRP and its dealer invoice price. So, the price that you are offered is probably more than $2,000 over invoice. If you are in an area that has a decent level of competition, I would not be surprised if you were able to do better than that.

Car_man
    Host
    Prices Paid: Buying & Leasing Experiences Forum
  • LollerAgentLollerAgent Member Posts: 18
    I was thinking 2k over invoice wasn't terrible for this particular model, because there aren't really many in production. Is it realistic to shoot for less?.. say 1500 over invoice? According to Edmunds, the invoice cost on this car is 48,865.

Thanks!
  • sam5935sam5935 Member Posts: 2
    Hello,

I have a 2006 Audi A4 that I want to get rid of and have my eye on a 2012 or 2013 BMW 335 coupe. I wanted to lease. I was hoping to put 4k down or less and have my payments be around 550/month total. Reading the posts on here, this doesn't look feasible. I think I'll get top tier credit (Equifax score of 746). I owe 13000 on the Audi. It is in EXCELLENT condition with only 62000 miles on it (3.2 quattro). I don't think I'll get much on it as the dealer blue book is about 13000.

My question is this. Being in San Francisco, I know there is a lot of competition as there are several dealerships in the area. Am I correct in assuming there is probably no way to get the payments this low? And, if I wait a month or two, will the lease deals on a 2012 come down significantly due to dealerships wanting to move them? Or only a little.

I guess overall, the question is: Assuming I'm unwilling to go above 550-575 per month, should I abandon this idea and focus on a different car?

Thanks for your help!
    S-
  • rayainswrayainsw Member Posts: 3,191
    In this area [ Atlanta ] I see this 2012 lease deal - in the link below,
    you can put in your zip & see what happens...
    Good luck!
    - Ray
    Currently leasing a 2011...

Current 335i Coupe Special Offers

2012 Lease Offer
    Well equipped including features such as Premium Package, Automatic Transmission, Hands-free Bluetooth, iPod/USB adaptor, Alarm, Power Seats and Destination charges.
    $399*/month for 36 months. $3,200 Option Allowance and $750 Loyalty Cash included in payment.
    • $399 First months payment
    • $3,000 Down payment
    • $0 Security Deposit
    • $725 Acquisition fee
    • $4,124 Cash due at signing

http://www.bmwusa.com/standard/content/financialservices/offers.aspx?offer=Leasi- ng
    2022 X3 M40i
  • sam5935sam5935 Member Posts: 2
    That must be for a pretty stripped down model, isn't it? All the lease deals I'm seeing on here are for around $650
  • car_scentcar_scent Member Posts: 3
    Hi there,
    I am a newbie to car lease and would like to hear your opinion about an offer I received.
    For 2012 BMW 328i Convertible:
    36mo/10K Miles

MSRP: $52500
    Offer: $45500
    Downpayment: $1000
    Document Fee: $150 (is it required???)
    Acquisition Fee: $925 (isn't it a bit high?)

DMV Fee: $220
    Tax: $1923
    Money Factor: 0.00185 (What's the base?)

Payment: $595/mo

How does it sound? What's the residual rate on this unit?

thanks much.
    Hi joshbaird. In areas that have a lot of competition, I've seen tons of people get 3-Series for $500 to $1,000 over invoice. You're right though that the 335i is definitely lower production than some of the other 3-Series models. If you have the time it wouldn't hurt to comparison shop a little.

Car_man
    Host
    Hi car_scent. If your credit is in good shape, the dealer is definitely marking up this car's money factor on you. BMW Financial Services' buy rate for the 2012 328i Convertible is .00145.

Your intuition about the acquisition fee was correct, BMW FS' base fee is only $725...so the dealer is marking that up by $200.

While annoying, doc fees are pretty typical at dealers and one of $150 isn't bad.

As far as the selling price goes, I'm sure that BMW dealers are pretty interested in unloading any remaining 2012 models that they still have in stock. If I was in the market for this car, I personally would shoot for a selling price that's pretty close to dealer invoice minus the $3,000 in cash incentives that is currently available on it.

The 36-month, 10,000 mile per year residual value for this car is 61%.

Car_man
    Host
  • car_scentcar_scent Member Posts: 3
    Greatly appreciated your quick response, Car_man.
    This is really helpful!!

So, my credit is in a great shape (over 750) and base rate being at 0.00145, I believe I should negotiate the rate. Since I've never done this, I am not sure wht would be a good rate (ranage) to agree at in your opinion?

Lastly, I am using http://leaseguide.com/calc.htm to compare the payment and, even with the exact offer provided, the online calculator's result is about $25 small. Does it mean there is some hidden charge? Or is this online calculator not quite reliable?

thanks.
  • aahmad232aahmad232 Member Posts: 7
    Car man,

I am looking at a 2012 335i lease for 36 months. The dealer is sending me some figures, but I'm trying to figure out what the residual and money factor involved in this lease are

I'm trying to shoot for invoice minus the 3000 in dealer incentives with 0 down and maximum security deposits.
  • oliverroseoliverrose Member Posts: 4
    This forum helped me a lot, so I wanted to share my recent lease deal for my 2013 335i convertible. I had to order it since I couldn't find what I wanted. It took exactly two months from order date. It came with premium pkg, sports pkg, satelite radio, heated seats, sports steering wheel. I got if for $4500 down (out the door) and $652/month. 36 months, 12K miles/year. The dealer's minion kept saying how I'd stolen the car and how they didn't make a dime on the deal. Obviously not true, but I'm happy with my deal. They also said I got the first 2013 335i conv to come through their dealership (central california).
    You're very welcome. I completely agree. I'm in an area that has a ton of competition and I definitely wouldn't lease with anything other than the .00145 factor.

I'm not personally familiar with that on-line calculator. I would use the one that is available here at Edmunds.com, or better yet work up the payments on your own using the following formula and Excel: Calculate Your Own Lease Payment.

Car_man
    Host
  • bdubbmwbdubbmw Member Posts: 4
    Hi CarMan

Can someone tell me if this is a good deal.

2012 335i
    0 due at signing, just the first payment
    $52.5k msrp
    Premium package
    Technology package
    Winter package
    Modern style

36 months
    $695/month
    15k miles a year

What do you think?
    Good or bad?

Thank you!!!
  • venicemenacevenicemenace Member Posts: 1
    So I just got this offer on a 2013 BMW 328i sedan metallic black exterior and black leatherette interior. Pretty Much a base model, with power seats and moonroof.

MSRP: $37,895

$3500 down
    $350/month for 36 months
    10k mi/year
    (walk-off including tax, title, etc..)

Is this good, high/low? What can I ask them throw in on this to sweeten the deal. This is the best offer I've gotten from three dealerships. Unfortunately this is all the info I walked out with, hopefully someone can give me some feedback with the info included. :confuse:
  • mlong9876mlong9876 Member Posts: 5
    Carman - Is this the best I can hope for?

2013 335xi Alpine White, Heated Seats
    MSRP 46195 taxes rolled in - $499 per month

First Payment and bank fee due at signing
    Olympic Drive $1000
    Test Drive App $300
    Loyalty $750

I feel like I got a great deal!

I was looking at a 2013 328xi non-metallic, luxury, cold, lighting package at $515 pm taxes rolled in and then I asked the salesman about the 335xi because the money factor and residual are the same right now and it comes standard with xenons, moonroof and bluetooth. He came back in the mid 5's on the 335 and I told him we were back to the 328. He got back to me a little later and asked if I would say yes to the 335xi at $499 as configured above. I told him I would and he sent the paperwork for me to fill out so I can order the car.
  • aahmad232aahmad232 Member Posts: 7
    2012 335i 6MT coupe with M sport package, Cold Weather package, premium package, nav, harmon kardon stereo 36 months 10k miles per year with max security deposit and 0 down. MSRP - $56,670

Adjusted Cap. Cost: $51,725.00
    1) Lease Institution: BMWFS
    2) Contract Date: 09/15/12
    3) Next Payment Date: 10/15/12
    4) MSRP: $56,670.00
    5) Add to MSRP:
    6) L.E.V. %: 60.00%
    7) Exc.Mileage Adj.:
    8) Lease-End Value: $34,002.00
    9) Lease Term ...........: 36
    10) Documentary Fee: $150.00
    11) Initial Cap. Cost ... $50,800.00
    12) Cash Cap. Reduction:
    13) Total Net Trades:
    14) Total Add Cap Cost: $925.00
    15) Serv Cont/Maint:
    16) Credit Life/A&H Code:
    17) Lease Factor .........: 0.00096 Base Monthly Rental: $574.59
    18) Monthly Tax: 9.0000% $51.71
    19) TAX CR.(ENTER 2):
    20) Total Monthly Payment: $626.30
    21) Security Deposit......: $4,900.00
    22) License Fee: $100.00
    23) Cap.Reduc.Tax:
    24) Amount Due at Start: $5,778.80
    25) Customer Cash Down:
    26) Total Sales Tax: $1,861.56
    27) Total Cash Surplus: $-5,778.80
  • intelixisintelixis Member Posts: 2
    Carman, is this a good deal on a new 335i Xdrive? (standard line, metallic paint, heated front seats, navigation, bmw apps, harman kardon).

Monthly payment: $617.10
    Term: 36 months
    Miles: 15K per year
    Residual: 59%
    Money Factor: 155

MSRP is $50,020.00
    Sale/lease price is $47,420.00
    $2600.00 Dollar Discount.

Cash due on delivery: $3,939.48, which includes:

First payment: $617.10
    Cap. Reduction: $1,500.00 plus tax ($95.25) on cap. reduction.
    Acquisition fee: $925.00
    DMV fee: $200.00
    Doc fee: $499.00
    DMV+DOC tax: $44.39
    Tax on fees: $58.74

Must close by September 30, 2012.

Any help would be appreciated!
    Hi bdubbmw. It would be much easier for me to evaluate this deal if you were able to provide us with this car's selling price. The selling prices of leased vehicles are negotiable, just as if you were paying cash for or financing them. Without this number is is more difficult to tell how large a dealer discount you are being given and if there is any additional room left to negotiate. Let us know and I'm sure that either myself or another community member will tell you what they think.

Car_man
    Host
    Hi mlong9876. The $499/month payment sounds very attractive to me for a '13 335xi Sedan. Of course, it would be easier for me to evaluate this deal if you were able to give me this car's selling price.

Car_man
    Host
    Hi intelixis. This car probably has a spread of around $4,000 between its full MSRP and its dealer invoice price. That puts the $2,600 discount that you were given at around $1,400 or so over invoice. That's not bad, but if you are in an area that has a decent level of competition it probably wouldn't hurt to shop around a little.

The money factor that you were quoted looks good, but the dealer is marking up your acquisition fee by $200.

Car_man
    Host
  • bdubbmwbdubbmw Member Posts: 4
    Hi Carman, the selling price is roughly 48,600.
    Thanks
    B
  • keith92keith92 Member Posts: 2
    335is must be rare as the local dealer says "either invoice +$700 "OR" BMW FS MF and resid, but not both. Is it unreasonable to request invoice and BMW FS rates? .00145 and 60% 3yr 15k/yr
  • gti326gti326 Member Posts: 1
    Hi Car Man and kyfdx,

I have the following lease offer for a 2013 328i convertible with MSRP of $53,495.00. I'm about to take it so please let me know if it's as good as it sounds!

30mth lease w. 10k miles/yr
    Money factor 1.3
    Residual 71%

Selling price: $48,988.01
    Residual Value: $38,981.45
    Monthly pymt w. tax: 444.79

Drive off : $3995 (cap redux of $2,048, bank fee of 725, plus tax, license, registr, and first month)

What do you think??? Thanks!
  • tgdctgdc Member Posts: 2
    Thanks for providing this service -- it's incredibly useful.

I have a couple of questions:

1. What's the money factor / residual value on a 2009 328i/328xi coupe?
    2. Crazy to lease one of those rather than a new one?
    3. The "we'll make your first three payments" deal applies just to CPO purchases, not leases, right?

Thanks again for all the great info here.
  • njmdxnjmdx Member Posts: 17
    hey Car Man,

would appreciate your feedback on a lease deal I just made.

2013 328i x-drive sedan
    jet black/leatherette
    moonroof
    heated front seats
    BMW Assist

MSRP -$41,595
    cap cost - $38,800

$1500 out the door including first payment
    plus 35 more payments of $499/month

thanks
    Thanks for the additional information, bdubbmw. OK, so you're interested in leasing a 2012 335i Sedan that has an MSRP of $52,500 and a selling price of $48,600. That is a total discount of $3,900.

This car probably has a spread of right around $4,000 between its full MSRP and its dealer invoice price. It looks like you're getting this car at right around invoice, which is a good deal.

Just make sure that the dealer subtracts the $750 loyalty cash from that if you are eligible for it and that they use BMW FS' buy rate lease money factor of .00115 to calculate your payment.

Car_man
    Host
    Hi keith92. I don't think that may dealers are going to be willing to lease a 2013 335is at invoice plus the use of the buy rate lease money factor. That sounds a little aggressive to me.

Car_man
    Host
    Greetings gti326. I'm not sure what you mean by a money factor of 1.3. BMW FS' buy rate, the best available rate for this car, is only .00145.

Having said that, the selling price that you were quoted for this car looks very attractive to me. As long as the money factor is reasonable, I personally don't see any reason not to go for it.

Car_man
    Host
    You're welcome tgdc. Unfortunately, due to the relative lack of popularity and the large number of variables that are associated with used vehicle leases I do not personally keep tabs on their details.

While there are some attractive CPO deals from time to time, consumers often find that the difference between the lease payment for a CPO vehicle and a brand new one is not nearly as large as they thought it would be. This is the case because automakers usually provide a significantly higher level of support on new vehicle leases to drive their production and in turn profits, or at least revenue.

You definitely should compare the price of leasing a similar new vehicle to that of the CPO vehicle that you are considering leasing before pulling the trigger.

Car_man
    Host
    Hi njmdx. Assuming that you didn't wualify for the owner loyalty cash, it looks like you got this car for right around, or possibly slightly less than $1,000 over dealer invoice. I don't think that's unreasonable at all for an AWD 3 right now, as long as the dealer didn't inflate your car's money factor. Enjoy your new ride!

Car_man
    Host
  • keith92keith92 Member Posts: 2
    thanks car_man, great advice, great site

is the olympic drive $1,000 + 750 loyalty + 300 app discounts additive? seems like i can get there with these incentives.

kinda stuck on the N54, must be the 2010 335i Dinan stage 2 i just sold (dohhhh)

thanks again
    keith
  • spyder12spyder12 Member Posts: 1
    Got an offer back on a new 2012 328i Convertible with Cold Weather Pkg, Premium Pkg, BW Assits, Navi. This will be my first lease and I am not quite convince the numbers I was quoted are good or not. Can anyone please give some insight on whetehr they are good, bad or recommend some good valus?

Cap Cost 48750
    Acq Fee 725
    Doc 121
    Residual Rate 61%
    Lease Factor rate .00175
    Down Pymt (1st Month Payment + Doc + Acq Fee) ~1638.00

At first I thought it was good, but researching I think the numbrs may be improved. Thanks in advance
  • mrtowersmrtowers Member Posts: 7
    Hello Car_man, can you tell me if this is a good deal for Texas (zip 78733)? can it be improved?
    2013 BMW ActiveHybrid 3
    Mineral White Metallic with Leather Dakota Black/Red
    Sport Line with Premium and technology pkg, rear-view camera, Harman Kardon sound.

MSRP $60,770.00
    Sale price $55,000 + tt&l
    sales tax: 6.25%
    Acquisition fee: $925

48 months, 12,000 miles per year
    $1990 due at signing
    $779 per month

48 % residual: $29,169.60

Thank you,
    You're welcome and thank you Keith.

Two of those incentives are fairly obscure, so I am not positive, but I suspect that they are all compatible.

Car_man
    Host
    You're in luck mrtowers. BMW just introduced a $3,500 cash incentive on the 2013 ActiveHybrid 3 for October. That better than the zero they had on this car last month, so your timing is great.

After backing out the incentive, you are being given a dealer discount of $2,270 on this car...unless you are eligible for the $750 owner loyalty cash as well in which case the discount is even less.

That discount probably puts you at slightly over $2,000 over invoice on this car (again assuming that you aren't eligible for the loyalty cash). That's not terrible, but if you are in an area that has a decent level of competition I wouldn't be surprised if you could do better. Then again, I'm not intimately familiar with the market for the 3 Hybrid...but I doubt that BMW would be throwing incentive money at it if they were flying off of lots.

Car_man
    Host
  • trulyindiantrulyindian Member Posts: 3
    Hey Guys

I have the following first quote for a 3 year 10k miles lease on a new 2012 328 i
    Premium package, Cold Weather package, BMW Assist with enhanced Bluetooth

MSRP 41, 945

down payment - 4888 (includes first month payment)
    414 + tax for 35 months.

Let me know what is a good figure to get at when i go in for negotiations.
    Thanks
  • trulyindiantrulyindian Member Posts: 3
    edited October 2012
    Hey Guys.
    Ignore my post above. Here is the new thing

I moved to the US sometime back and due to certain issues my credit score dropped (issue was small, but since my history is very short, it affected my score by more than what its worth).

Anyways, BMW FS put me at progressive credit range(I believe that is 601-639 ouch!) and has approved me for a 30 month lease on a new 328i. (30 month as I am a foreign national and my visa expires in 34 months. i think my approval has got to do with my high income).
    The quote I have right now is

2012 328i
    MSRP 41 945 (premium, cold, bluetooth with bmw assist). 30 months/ 10k miles a year

7k downpayment (includes 1st month's pay), (385 per month + tax)

I believe this is a lot . Given my credit situation I want to know what's a good deal for me and what should be my number to negotiate.
    I wanted to know the right lease rate or money factor for this credit tier. It is important for me to know this so that I can have the right negotiation with the dealer.

It will be great if you guys can help me out
  • jpradsjprads Member Posts: 12
    Would appreciate any feedback on this potential lease in the bridgeport ct area

2013 328xi 4 door. 12k/36 month. 61% residual

msrp-44445 (sports line, nav, heated seats)
    current offered price/Cap cost- 42100 ( I may have some wiggle room here)
    monthly payment-550 + tax
    MF-.00145 (I am not a returning BMW customer, is this a good rate or can I get this at a lower rate like .00115?)
    2260 due at signing (1st month, aq fee of 925, dmv fee 185, doc fee 500, taxes)

Any thoughts on how to better the deal?

Thanks.
  • ranwangxranwangx Member Posts: 3
    May I ask for the Residual value and MF for BMW 328 24 month or 36 month, for 10K/year?
  • robby03robby03 Member Posts: 1
    Hi,

New to this forum and new to leasing. I was hoping to get some input as to the deal I am working on with a local dealer in Central New Jersey.

I am looking at:

2013 BMW 335i Xdrive Sedan
    ALPINE WHITE
    BLACK DAKOTA LEATHER
    COLD WEATHER PKG
    M SPORT LINE
    PREMIUM PKG
    STEPTRONIC AUTOMATIC TRANSMISSION
    HARMON KARDON SURROUND SOUND

MSRP: $52,290
    NEGOTIATED PURCHASE PRICE: $49,030
    RESIDUAL VALUE: 61%
    MONEY FACTOR: .00135

I am trading in my 2010 Nissan 370z Roaster, I currently owe $26,000 on it and they are giving me $27,000 on a trade-in.

I am being offered a 36 month/12,000 mile per year lease at $572 per month (total payment) with $1,980 out of pocket.

Can anyone tell me if the offer seems strong? Dealer said that this is the best they can do for me. Any input would be greatly appreciated. Thanks!
    You certainly may ranwangx. BMW Financial Services' October buy rate lease money factor and residual value for a 24-month lease of a 2013 328i Sedan with 10,000 miles per year are .00135 and 69% for consumers who qualify for its top credit tiers.

The numbers for an otherwise identical 36-month lease are .00135 and 62%.

Car_man
    Host
  • eithan1eithan1 Member Posts: 1
    edited October 2012
    Hi,

I got an offer to lease the 2012 328i Convertible with M3 protection and premium package for $550 a month including taxes + a $7000 out the door. 36 months, 10K miles per year. I'm in San Francisco so I guess there may be many taxes involved?

I'm a foreign national with ~700 credit and a first buyer.

Does that sound right?
    Greetings eithan1. The payment that you were quoted for this car sounds way out of whack to me. In October BMW was advertising a lease on the 2013 328i Convertible at $469 per month with $3,000 down. The car that you are interested in may have more options than the advertised one, but still that's a big difference.

Part of the problem may be that you sound as though you have a limited credit history in the United States. That may be affecting your ability to qualify for BMW Financial Services' most attractive lease program.

Still this doesn't strike me as being a good deal. What are this car's MSRP and selling price? If you let me know I could do a more thorough analysis of this deal.

One other thing, $7,000 is way too much money to pay at signing on a lease. I always advise consumers to put as little money down as possible down when leasing. Consumers who pay a ton of money at signing risk losing part or all of that money if their vehicle is totaled in an accident or stolen and never recovered. Even though it means that your monthly payment will be a little higher, it is much safer to go with a zero down lease.

Car_man
    Host
  • jpradsjprads Member Posts: 12
    Hey Car man,

Looks like BMW is offering 1K holiday credit this month. Any new numbers that you can provide us for MF and residual value for 328xi for 36 mo lease with good credit score?
  • gizmo29gizmo29 Member Posts: 12
    HELP!
    Hi Car Man & other buyers,

I went in yesterday to a local SFV dealer inquiring on a 2013 328i sport MSRP $40,545
    alpine white exterior / black leatherette interior
    Options : Sport line (2,500.00) and BMW assist for 1 year ($650)

Here's the breakdown, I thought there were several weird factors here what say you ?

39 Mos lease
    15k miles per year
    MF 3.48% or 1.45
    Residiual now 55% - down from %59 ?!?

Selling Price $38,000.00
    Residual $22,299.75
    Total Depreciation $11,876.61
    Capital Reduction $ 3,823.64
    Monthly Depreciation $ 304.53
    Monthly rent $ 81.89

Mo Payment $ 386.42
    Tax (8.75%) $ 33.81
    monthly total 420.23

Drive Off
    Cap reduction 3,823.64
    cap reduction tax (8.75) 422.51 ----that is not 8.75% of 3,823.64 so i call B.S.
    license and registration $371.75
    Bank fee - $925 inflated by $200 much ?
    Doc fee $80
    First payment $420.23

To me there seems to be a lot of cheated factors here including the monthly payments,
    am I going crazy or does this seem like a bad deal, and could the sell price go lower to 37k perhaps?

ALSO HOW DOES EVERY 1K DOWN AFFECT MO PAYMENTS (DEALER CLAIMS THAT EVERY 5K DOWN ONLY LOWERS BY $20/MO..... I ALWAYS THOUGHT THAT EVERY 1K LOWERS PAYMENTS
    BY ABOUT $40?????

Thanks for your help
    Ilan
  • okjohnhookjohnho Member Posts: 1
    hi carman,

just wondering if you had the bmw fs residual/mf rates for a 2013 335i and 328i, for 12k/36 month leases?

thanks!
  • qbrozenqbrozen Member Posts: 32,889
    every $1k is roughly $30. Of course, that varies based on all the data.

Where is the security deposit?

I can't help you on the other info.

'11 GMC Sierra 1500; '08 Charger R/T Daytona; '67 Coronet R/T; '13 Fiat 500c; '20 S90 T6; '22 MB Sprinter 2500 4x4 diesel; '97 Suzuki R Wagon; '96 Opel Astra; '08 Maser QP; '11 Mini Cooper S

• valueseeker627valueseeker627 Member Posts: 11
    Hi All,

I am considering leasing a basic BMW 328i and noticed that a lot of dealers have specials on them right now...What's the best deal folks have seen around the country? I'm in Chicago and willing to travel to get the best deal possible for a lease...I know these are decent deals but what else have people been able to negotiate and what's the best deal you have gotten for these cars? Thanks for your help!!!

Schererville BMW

•$238* per month
    •24 month lease
    •10,000 miles per year
    •$3,000 down payment
    Includes Premium package, heated seats and steering, satelite radio.

McKenna BMW
    $299*/month for 36 months.
    • $2,750 Down payment
    • $0 Security Deposit
    • $925 Acquisition fee
    • $3,775 Cash due at signing
    Not sure what packages options are included...
    Thanks, that's what I had thought. My dealer ran around some bs answer that every 5k barely shaves off $20 which sounded whack to me.

As for the payments I think their a bit high in terms of sell price. From 40.545 to 38.000 seems like it could get lower.

There is no security deposit on this lease just a bank fee which they inflated by $200 and destination charge which is always $895
    These both seem like good deals to me considering that your first option is probably a 38k + model. As well as the fact that its a 24 month lease but then again your maintaining a higher residual.
This discussion has been closed.