Edmunds dealer partner, Bayway Leasing, is now offering transparent lease deals via these forums. Click here to see the latest vehicles!

2013 and Earlier Cadillac SRX Lease Questions

Comments

• j27j27 Member Posts: 3
    Wow and Im supposed to pick up the car today.
    My credit is not that great and I have a co-signer. So I dont think I got a good rate.
    Im gonna try to negotiate something better.
  • bossman141bossman141 Member Posts: 56
    I leased my CTS from the same dealer in Freeport. Excellent experience. Best ever. If you want a salesperson reference, let me know.
  • cjbrowncjbrown Member Posts: 29
    The dealers keep telling me they can't lease a '10 model. I always thought you could lease any new car. Is this some kind of new stipulation the leasing companies have implemented?
    Also, what are current rates and residuals for 39 mo on the SRX luxury?
    Thanks!
  • CarMan@EdmundsCarMan@Edmunds Member Posts: 38,514
    Hi cjbrown. I suppose that theoretically one might be able to a leftover 2010 Cadillac SRX through some bank right now, but General Motors has pulled the plug on its lease support for '10 models. It makes much more sense to lease a new 2011 SRX at this time given the lease support that is available on it.

Ally's November buy rate lease money factor and residual value for a 36 month lease of a 2011 SRX Luxury AWD with 15,000 miles per year are 1.45% and 53%, respectively.

Car_man
    Host
    Prices Paid: Buying & Leasing Experiences Forum
  • toycar9toycar9 Member Posts: 1
    Hi....I'm new here.

I am currently in the 38th month of a 39 month lease on a 2008 STS. Apparently GMAC no longer offers a pull ahead program to get out of my current lease and into a new lease.

I got two 'sign and drive' prices on a 39 month/ 12K miles lease for a 2011 FWD SRX luxury with navigation with the dealers paying my last payment on the STS (~$600). I have a $1500 coupon from Ally/GM which is good till 1/3/11. My current lease is up 1/5/11 (last payment due 12/5/10). I am not over, in fact I am under, on the mileage on the STS.

Here's my questions: Should I wait till the end of December....say the week between Christmas and New Years......to lease the 2011 SRX? Will the money factors and residual values change much between now and the end of December?

Thanks in advance for any info.....
  • azbmwx5azbmwx5 Member Posts: 10
    Hi Car Man:

Could you provide Ally's November lease rates and bank fee for the 2011 Cadillac SRX Turbo Premium with a three year deal, 10K per year? I appreciate your help!
  • Carman,

Once available, can you please post the residual rate and money factor for the 2011 SRX AWD Luxury + Nav system for 24, 36 and 39 months w 10K miles/yr? Thanks!
    Hi toycar9. I definitely think that leasing in December is a good idea. Manufacturers and dealers often provide the most attractive deals of the year then. General Motors' November lease program for the Cadillac SRX are scheduled to run through the end of the year.

Car_man
    Host
    I'd be happy to help you out, azbmwx5.

Ally's December base lease rate and residual value for a 36 month lease of a 2011 Cadillac SRX Turbo Premium with 10,000 miles per year are 1.45%, and 51%, respectively.

Car_man
    Host
    Here you go, bklynt525.

Ally's November base lease rate and residual value for a 24 month lease of a 2011 Cadillac SRX Luxury AWD with 10,000 miles per year are 0.15% and 67%, respectively.

The numbers for an otherwise identical 36 month lease are 1.45% and 56%.

The numbers for an otherwise identical 39 month lease are 1.45% and 54%.

Car_man
    Host
  • azbmwx5azbmwx5 Member Posts: 10
    Thank you Car_Man. Can you tell me the bank fee that Ally uses?
  • pmannymoepmannymoe Member Posts: 24
    Car Man,

I am hoping to get the Dec #'s for a 2011 SRX Luxury AWD with 15k miles for 36 or 39 months. Also, do you know if there is an acquisition fee or bank fees?

Thank you so much! You are such a huge help to all of us.
  • dlebdleb Member Posts: 1
    Hi Car Man:

This is my first time posting on this forum, so hopefully this gets to you!
    I'm looking for December lease rates and any bank fees associated with the lease of a 2011 Cadillac SRX Turbo Performance. Interested in both 24 and 36 month, with 15k/year. I really appreciate your help, and like many have said here, you're a huge help to all of us!
    I have been working on a deal and think I am ready to sign. Would love to know others opinions. It's on a 15k/yr lease on a 2011 SRX Luxury AWD. No money upfront, other than first months payment of $475 a month, including my 6.5% tax for 39 months. I used info from here and a calculator from another site to come up with my dream deal. I was very direct with the guy, who I previously got another car from, but wasn't as prepared that time. I think residuals on this are at 56 or 57 pct, almost laughably high and we qualify for the highest tier credit, plus supplier pricing. I think it is a very good deal, but would like to hear anyone's thoughts. I looked at Q5s, EX35's, and ZDH's, which also have a killer deal this month, but the great rates this month and oil/tire rotation included, plus remote start helped me decide. I had an Escalade, which I loved, so that probably helped bit too.

Thanks Car Man! This forum helped me save $175 a month from the initial offer I received from another dealer.
  • ericzoomericzoom Member Posts: 213
    That deal doesn't sound right to me. I've been looking for an SRX FWD Luxury 39 mo. low mileage lease, and can't even get that price without putting any money down. Your adding on AWD, and 15k yr. from my deal, and it seems way too low, even working on invoice price. I'm in Florida, and would like to know where you got that deal.
    If you use the numbers provided on here and a good lease calculator, which I think there are better than the Edmunds one, you will get the exact lowest number you can work someone to. In my calcs, my dream deal was at $465 a month and he came in at $477. Car Man has definitely taught me that what they offer for a monthly payment is not where to negotiate or even start. Ask them early what cap cost they are using, what residual, money factor and spend the 2 minutes it takes to be informed. Through my own experience this week, they usually start the offer at $100-$200 PER MONTH over what they could actually do. They are trying to provide for their family so I don't have a problem with it, but I don't want to pay more than I should.

My dealer is in sunny Ohio. Good luck and go make it happen.
    Hi azbmwx5. If I recall correctly, Ally's acquisition fee is something like $795.

Car_man
    Host
    Thanks pmannymo. I'm glad that you find this site so helpful.

Ally's December base lease rate and residual value for a 36 month lease of a 2011 Cadillac SRX Luxury AWD with 15,000 miles per year are 1.45% and 53%, respectively.

The numbers for an otherwise identical 39 month lease are 1.45% and 51%.

Car_man
    Host
    Welcome dleb. Ally's December base lease rate and residual value for a 24 month lease of a 2011 Cadillac SRX Turbo Performance AWD with 15,000 miles per year are 0.15% and 59%, respectively.

The numbers for an otherwise identical 36 month lease are 1.45% and 49%.

Car_man
    Host
  • volvo03volvo03 Member Posts: 5
    Here is a quote I got from a dealer in GR, MI area.

2011 Cadillac SRX Luxury FWD
    24 month lease
    12000 miles/year
    GM Employee discount

Can somebody tell me if this is a good price,
    $510/month with $850 down
  • psychobillypsychobilly Member Posts: 1
    Hi, anyone know what the current lease rates are for the 2011 Cadillac SRX Luxury w/Nav?

I got an internet quote for $36,923, I have not talk to them about payment numbers yet. I'd like to go into negotiation with as much info as possible.

I'm looking for a 12k miles / 39 month lease.

Thanks
  • volvo03volvo03 Member Posts: 5
    I finaly leased a 2011 SRX lux FWD, 15k, 24 months with NO Nav for $490/month with employee pricing
    I just leased a 2011 SRX Lux FWD, 39 months, 10k mi yr. for $359 month total including tax. No money out of pocket, using all GM incentives. Lowest lease price I've ever paid on a GM vehicle in this price range. Salesman said he's never seen so many incentives used coming from one person.
  • tmasjrtmasjr Member Posts: 30
    Can you list all of the terms here, as I am a current CTS leasee that is ending soon, would like to get in on this. Who is the sales person and dealer?

Thanks. Appreciated.
    edited January 2011
    I also had a lease that was ending in March, on an 08' SRX. Too bad they did away with the pull ahead program, cause I probably would have done better on the new one.
    As far as salesperson or dealer goes, unless you live in S. Florida, it wouldn't help you.
    I am in Del Rae, can you also review the programs you used? Thanks :shades:
    I used Vera Cadillac in Pembroke Pines. The rebates i had may or may not apply to you.
    What were the specific rebates and what was the salespersons name? Thanks.
    Hi psychobilly. Ally's January base lease rate and residual value for a 39 month lease of a 2011 Cadillac SRX Luxury AWD with 12,000 miles per year are 1.65% and 54%, respectively.

Car_man
    Host
    edited January 2011
    I can't tell you the salesman's name due to forum rules, but you can go there and deal with any of them. The rebates were:

$3000- GM card bonus redemption
    1000- owner loyalty cash
    1000- GM marketing rebate
    1000- Some kind of other unknown dealer cash that was offered at the
    time.

I leased a 2011 SRX Luxury FWD without Nav.
  • go4itmiago4itmia Member Posts: 3
    Congratulations getting those rebates sounds like a got a sweet deal.

Can you share the details of the lease such as
    months/miles
    MF and Residual?

Thanks in advance..
    edited January 2011
    Thanks.
    See post #430 for most of the details on the lease. I'll just add to it that I pay 38 payments, and the 1st payment and transfer of plates were also paid by the dealer. These guys did a great job on this deal.
    I believe the rate was 1.62, and the residual was around 55%.
  • jerry143jerry143 Member Posts: 2
    I was told that the most you can use on the GM credit card rebate is $1000. How did you get around that?
    That's what I thought at first, but then I received a bonus card in the mail that upped my earnings to $3k, for Jan. only. I first thought that it made no sense to send me the bonus, cause like you said the most you can use is 1k. To my surprise they said I could use the whole 3k only for Jan. on a lease or buy.
  • ekl18ekl18 Member Posts: 4
    edited January 2011
    Could you email me the MSRP of the vehicle in question, and who you dealt with? I did get a similar card, do live in South Florida, and used Vera for my last lease that is up in a week.
    MSRP was 39,135. Give me your e-mail and i'll send you the rest of the info.
  • ekl18ekl18 Member Posts: 4
    miasell@hotmail.com.....thank you.
    edited February 2011
    I just received in the mail a Pull-Ahead lease card, good for up to 4 months of the last lease payments from Ally-GM. I thought the program was gone for a while. Didn't do me any good, since I've already leased my SRX in Jan. I was curious if anyone else received this offer.
  • slamslam Member Posts: 6
    I did not receive an email but the dealerships are offering the Pull-Ahead Program during February. This was confirmed when I visited a local Cadillac showroom today. They are also offering the Owner Loyalty and a rebate.
    Just leased a 2011 SRX Lux Collection with Nav. The Feb 2011 lease numbers are:

Customer Loyalty: $1,000
    Rebate: $500
    Mileage/Yr: 12,000
    Residual: 53%
    Money Factor: APR 1.65%
    Pull Ahead Program: 4 months for Cadillac owners and up to 3 months for other GM vehicles
  • shawnda00shawnda00 Member Posts: 1
    Can you share your payment amount?
  • sylviabog86sylviabog86 Member Posts: 1
    2011 Cadillac SRX
    AWD W/ Nav
    Luxury package

$3800 down
    $569 per month for 38 months
    Tax 9%
    Not top tier1 credit, but still good.

Does this sound like a good lease?
    Just under $500 b/f tax with $2K total down.
  • dmc82dmc82 Member Posts: 3
    Would someone please post the March Lease rates for the SRX FWD & AWD Performance, FWD & AWD Premium? 36 and 39 months if you have both.

Thanks!!
    I'd be happy to help you out, dmc82. Ally's March base lease rate and residual value for a 36 month lease of a 2011 Cadillac SRX Performance FWD with 15,000 miles per year are 1.85% and 49%, respectively.

The numbers for an otherwise identical lease of a Performance AWD are 1.85% and 48%.

The numbers for an otherwise identical lease of a Premium FWD are 1.85% and 48%.

Last but not least, the numbers for the Premium AWD are 1.85% and 47%.

I believe that the lease rates for 39 month leases of these trucks are the same, but the residual values are 2% lower.

When negotiating your lease on these trucks, make sure to take advantage of the $400 cash incentive that is good on leases of it through Ally. GM is also waiving their first month's payment.

Car_man
    Host
  • dea8885dea8885 Member Posts: 2
    This is my first time leasing a vehicle and I am questioning if I got a good deal. I leased a 2011 SRX base model (no upgrades at all). I traded in $9500 towards the lease. My monthly payment is $269+tax. Does this sound like a good deal? At the end of the lease, approximately $19000 will be owed, but they will charge me around $21500 if I wanted to purchase it.
  • straightdopestraightdope Member Posts: 62
    and while you are at it: how about one more MF & RV quote on the SRX: the 2011 Cadillac SRX FWD BASE (entry level model, no upgrade).
    36 month/12k miles.

Thank you.
    Hi dea8885. $9,500 is a lot of money to put down on a lease. I usually advise consumers not to make such a large down payment, mainly because if their vehicle is totaled or stolen and not recovered during their lease any money that they put down usually disappears.

Do you happen to know what this vehicle's MSRP and selling price were? These numbers will make it much easier for evaluate your deal.

Car_man
    Host
    Hi straightdope. Ally's current base lease rate and residual value for a 36 month lease of a 2011 Cadillac SRX FWD with 12,000 miles per year are 1.65% and 54%, respectively.

Car_man
    Host
  • straightdopestraightdope Member Posts: 62
    Carman, thanks for the numbers on the Base SRX.
    I seem to be getting conflicting dealer quotes as far the RV is concerned, seems a result of them using US Bank vs Ally (unless the sales guy is purposefully misquoting the RV). I've been quoted separately a 54% and 56% on a 12month/36k miles. I can't seem to get a straight answer but I think US Bank gives better lease numbers and $500 rebate BUT hits you with a $350 disposition fee at lease end.
    Anyhow, here's generally what I've got in Southern Calif (LA, OC, SD) on Base SRX 36mos./12kmiles.

MSRP$35K
    SALES PRICE: 33500
    CCR REBATE: $650 LEASE CASH ( OR $500 IF US BANK?)
    RV: 54% OR 56%
    DRIVE OFF: $600 (includes DMV)
    MONTHLY: $440/ MO

Last question-everyone gives the same sales price of $33500 of a MSRP 35,000. This is really tight. Any advice on getting them below invoice? Thank you.
This discussion has been closed.