Edmunds dealer partner, Bayway Leasing, is now offering transparent lease deals via these forums. Click here to see the latest vehicles!

2013 and Earlier Cadillac SRX Lease Questions

1789101113»

Comments

• CarMan@EdmundsCarMan@Edmunds Member Posts: 38,514
    Hi chicagopjp. Ally's January base lease rare and residual value for a 36-month lease of a 2013 Cadillac SRX Performance AWD with 10,000 miles per year are 2.1% and 59%.

As far as cash incentives go, in addition to the $1,000 that you mentioned there is a $500 cash incentive on leases of this vehicle through Ally.

Car_man
    Host
    Prices Paid: Buying & Leasing Experiences Forum
  • sewellgsmsewellgsm Member Posts: 775
    Just took a job as GM in one of the Cadillac dealerships in Texas...would like to hear from the forum with advice they would like to give me in the way of sales and service...

What do you want out of a dealership?
  • texascaddyguytexascaddyguy Member Posts: 1
    Car man or anyone else who has access... please help! What are the current money factors and residuals for this vehicle? I think that the dealership I'm working with uses US Bank and Ally.

Thank you!

2013 FWD SRX Performance Package

MSRP: 46,720
    Negotiated Price: TBD

Residual Value: ?
    Money Factor: ?
  • sewellmgrsewellmgr Member Posts: 17
    I'm in Texas so hopefully I can help. The dealership probably has three options to provide for you (Ally/US Bank/GM Financial)... as mentioned before US Bank's program does have a disposition fee of $395 that Ally and GMF do not have.

The residual and money factor can vary depending on the term and mileage you are using... here are some examples (with accurate information):

36 Month Ally Lease @ 15k per Year: 2.1% with 56% Residual
    36 Month USB Lease @ 15k per Year: 1.92% with 56% Residual
    36 Month USB Lease @ 15k per Year: 4.85% with 56% Residual
    ***Moving to 12k per year would bump all three residuals by 2% (making 58%).

48 Month Ally Lease @ 15k per Year: 3.2% with 47% Residual
    48 Month USB Lease @ 15k per Year: 2.28% with 47% Residual
    48 Month USB Lease @ 15k per Year: 6.77% with 47% Residual
    ***Moving to 12k per year would bump all three residuals by 3% (making 50%).

From what I have seen all of the infomation on this forum seems to be pretty accurate so I think you will be able to find some good answers. The current programs goes through the end of February. If you need more specifics on residuals post what terms your are looking for.
  • descartes2013descartes2013 Member Posts: 2
    Can anyone help me I'm going to lease a Cadillac SRX 2013 AWD Premium around the beginning of March, but I do not know if this is a good deal:

$5300.00 Down
    $551.42/ month after taxes on approved credit

or

$6331.88 Down
    $521.00/ month after taxes on approved credit

Does anyone know what Cadillac considers "Good credit", or just in general, the score it takes to lease this vehicle?

Pros, and Cons for Co-signing with my girldfriend?

I'd appreciate any, and all help.

Thank you.
  • chicagopjpchicagopjp Member Posts: 8
    Thank you, sir. I appreciate the help.
  • cwolf9cwolf9 Member Posts: 3
    so on these two options..

36 Month Ally Lease 15k per Year: 2.1% with 56% Residual
    36 Month USB Lease 15k per Year: 1.92% with 56% Residual

with 0 down, teir 0 credit, what are lookin at payment wise here?

can u say?
  • reshqreshq Member Posts: 1
    I am looking at leasing the Premium 2WD SRX with the driver assist package
    0 down
    36 months lease
    15K miles/year

As of now, the best quote that I have is:
    MSRP $51,365
    Selling Price $48,985
    Rebates $2,000
    Drive Off $1,283
    Residual 56%
    Tax 8%
    Monthly Payment = $639 after taxes.

Is this a good price? I haven't started my negotiations as yet. What can I negotiate it to?

Thank you for your help.
  • like2lease07like2lease07 Member Posts: 5
    Does anyone know the lease rate, residual and rebates/incentives. I am looking to lease a new 2013 SRX Luxury with Nav. (10K,36MO) Trying to research online but the incentives are not very clear!

Thanks in advance!
  • sewellmgrsewellmgr Member Posts: 17
    Here you go! I hope this helps... let me know what other questions you may have:

SRX Luxury FWD @ 36 Mo & 10k Per Year
    Ally Bank: 2.10% & 59% Residual & $500 Rebate
    US Bank: 1.92% & 59% Residual & $500 Rebate

Both of these banks have a minimal rate mark-up of (1.2%) so if you see a rate higher than this it is has likely been slightly marked up (no big deal, just ask).

There is also a $1000 Cadillac loyalty OR a $1000 Mailer that you may qualify for.

What other questions do you have?
  • warbird38warbird38 Member Posts: 1
    sewellmgr, looking to lease a new AWD SRX. I noticed the $1000 mailer that you mentioned above. Can you provide more information on that? What do you have to do to qualify for that incentive?

Thanks,

Bird
  • bossman141bossman141 Member Posts: 56
    You should NEVER EVER put down any money on a lease. If the car gets stolen or totaled, you're out the $. Put the $ in a bank account and pay the higher monthly payment.

BTW, if you were to put a down payment of that size, your payment should be significantly less that the two quotes you posted.

Run, don't walk from those offers.
  • cb85215cb85215 Member Posts: 2
    Hi car_man and others,

Can you please provide me with current lease incentive info for a 2013 Cadillac SRX, Luxury trim ? I am interested in 36 month with 30,000 and 36,000 total milage options.

Thanks !
  • tmasjrtmasjr Member Posts: 30
    Car_Man;
    Has any other programs or improvements been made to the SRX leases for April 1st?

Please advise of all thats available; Current Cadillac Leasee, Conquest, etc.

Thanks.
    Tmas.
    Hi cb85215. Ally's current base lease rate and residual value for a 36-month lease of a 2013 Cadillac SRX with 12,000 miles per year are 2.1% and 56%.

The residual value for a lease with 10,000 miles per year is 1% higher.

GM is currently providing a $500 cash incentive on leases of this truck in all areas and some additional regional cash on top of that.

Car_man
    Host
  • almanac_1134almanac_1134 Member Posts: 3
    car_man,

Can you provide US Bank's current base lease rate and residual value for a 36-month lease of a 2013 Cadillac SRX with 12,000 miles per year please?

Also, I received the following offer today (last day of the month) on a 2013 SRX FWD luxury with nav. Can you (or anyone else) tell me if this is a good deal/offer?

negotiated price $39,000
    12k miles
    36 months
    $0 down
    $525 total monthly payment

Thank you! :)
  • helens127helens127 Member Posts: 17
    is this a good deal:
    msrp: 48795
    cap cost: 47194 (invoice + dvd installed)
    lease term 39months
    595.00 acquisition fee
    449 reg and doc fees
    payment 703.00

help going tomorrow to negotiate
    every calculator I have used puts payment in the 600's. they said money factor was 2.1 and taxes are 6.25% in Massachusetts. am I missing something residual = 55%
    what does a money factor of 2.1 come out to in APR anyways
    Hi almanac_1134. I haven't seen the current U.S. Bank lease program for Cadillac. I'll ask around.

Car_man
    Host
    Hi helens127. Ally's current base lease rate for a 36-month lease of a 2013 Cadillac SRX is 2.1%. That's equivalent to a money factor of around .00088.

Car_man
    Host
  • cb85215cb85215 Member Posts: 2
    Hi car_man,

Can you give me an update on lease incentives and lease rates for the SRX in July ? They are advertising lower payments so I think the incentives have improved.

Thanks !
  • bigdummy5bigdummy5 Member Posts: 1
    On 16 Oct 2012 I leased a base SRX for $36K plus all the fees, etc, that brought the price up to over $38K. I traded my vehicle, on which I owed about 3,400. That would leave me with about 7700 equity. I was not paying too much attention (okay, none) to what the dealer was doing and when I got to the finance/lease man, I found that the dealer had taken the entire equity and applied it as a down payment. The lease is 29 months at $329. The residual is like $23,600. I waited too long to give this any thought and now I am unable to find any advertising from 2012. I feel like I got taken for a ride by this dealer. Can you give me any ideas on what Cadillac was offering on lease deals back in Oct. 2012.
  • mrcoupemrcoupe Member Posts: 27
    GO BACK TO FORUMS IN 2012 OCT U MIGHT BE ABLE TO A EXAMPLE
    OF YOUR TRUCK
  • ekaganekagan Member Posts: 1
    Could we please help the current money factor/residual/incentives for the SRX Premium. Thanks!
  • kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 236,554
    I'm sorry... we don't have any GM lease numbers for September..

regards,
    kyfdx

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

Edmunds Moderator

• jlsellersjlsellers Member Posts: 38
    edited October 2013
    I am trying to compare taking an in stock 2013 SRX Performance vs. ordering a 2014. Can you post the buy rates and residuals by Ally Bank for October for both years (I am told the residuals and rates are different.)

I also wonder the experience in the amount of markup on the buy rate, if any, is typical / acceptable.
    2014 SRX 36mo, 15K/yr lease
    2.85% and 58% residual. $300 lease cash

4.25% and 62% residual. $1240 lease cash

regards,
    kyfdx

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Edmunds Moderator

Hey.. I made a mistake.

The 2013 numbers are for a 27 month lease.. Turns out I don't have the 36 month numbers for the 2013 model.

regards,
    kyfdx

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Edmunds Moderator

• andamioandamio Member Posts: 8
    edited November 2013
    Hi kyfdx,

Trying to figure out if this is a good deal, SRX 2014 Base model, $465 tax included with $1900 Inceptions, 39 Months - 12K/Year Lease. I currently lease a CTS Coupe base, which the dealership will buy from me completely. Let me know what you think of this or if you require additional information.

Thanks in advance.
  • ray1022ray1022 Member Posts: 7
    Hello, Can you please provide me with current lease rates (December) for a 2014 Cadillac SRX, Base trim ? I am interested in 36 months with 10k per year and also 12k per year. Thanks.

Any lease incentives currently?
    2014 Cadillac SRX 36mo, 10K/yr lease
    1.56% MF and 61% residual

Subtract 1% for 12K/yr residual

regards,
    kyfdx

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Edmunds Moderator

• SouthFla1SouthFla1 Member Posts: 17
    Would you post the 2014 Cadillac SRX 36mo, 10K/yr lease MF and Residual Value for the FWD Luxury Trim if it is different from the base model you already quoted. Thanks!
    All SRX models appear to have the same lease program..

regards,
    kyfdx

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Edmunds Moderator

• ray1022ray1022 Member Posts: 7
    Thansk for providing! The 1.56% that you quote - is that a base lease rate or the MF? I'm used to seeing the MF as 0.000xxx. The spreadsheet I am using to get my monthly payment uses the MF. Am I right to assume that a 1.56% rate is equivalent to a MF of 0.00065? Thanks.
    Yes... GM and Ford use percentages, and dividing by 2400 gets you the approximate money factor... The calculation isn't exact, but the difference will be neglible..

regards,
    kyfdx

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Edmunds Moderator

This discussion has been closed.