Edmunds dealer partner, Bayway Leasing, is now offering transparent lease deals via these forums. Click here to see the latest vehicles!

2013 and earlier Chevrolet Tahoe Lease Questions

12346»

Comments

• CarMan@EdmundsCarMan@Edmunds Member Posts: 38,514
    Hi Gen X. Unfortunately, General Motors is not currently providing lease support on the Tahoe right now. You might be able to lease one through an independent bank, but you probably would just be better off financing it through GMAC at 2.9% for 5 years, financing it through an independent bank and taking advantage of the cash incentives, or leasing a different truck right now.

Car_man
    Host
    Prices Paid: Buying & Leasing Experiences Forum
  • confused321confused321 Member Posts: 6
    I am very confused and need some help. I would like to lease a 2010 tahoe or 2010 Nissan Armada. I am trying to prepare myself before going into the dealer but have know idea what a good money factor or residue value would be on these 2 SUVs. I would like to lease for 36-48 and 12000 miles. Just trying to keep my payments as low as I can. Any help would be great !!
  • gmcustsvcgmcustsvc Member Posts: 4,252
    Hello,
    I am from GM Customer Service. If you give me your zip code I can look up incentives for you. I can see if there are any leasing deals available. Thank you,
    Mariah GM Customer Service
    Hi confused321. General Motors is not currently providing any lease support on the Chevy Tahoe. That means that you definitely do not want to lease one. If you really want a Tahoe, you will have to finance it through GMAC at 2.9% for 60 months or 4.9% for 72 months.

If you want to lease a large SUV, the Armada is definitely a better bet than the Tahoe. Nissan Motor Acceptance Corp.'s current buy rate lease money factor and residual value for a 36 month lease of a 2010 Armada SE 4WD with 12,000 miles per year are .00060 and 48%, respectively.

The numbers for an otherwise identical 39 month lease are .00060 and 47%.

You definitely do not want to lease this truck for any longer than 39 months. Its money factors skyrocket for longer terms.

In certain parts of the country, Nissan is providing a $1,000 cash incentive on leases of the '10 Armada through NMAC.

Car_man
    Host
  • powdercoatpowdercoat Member Posts: 3
    What is the current lease rate for a 2011 Suburban, three years, 10, 12 and 15k miles? Thank you
    Powdercoat,
    I would recommend visiting the brand web site and using the request a quote tool. This will assist you in getting an ideal of lease pricing from a dealer in your area. There is also a live web chat button if you have pre-purchase questions such as availibity of different features, differences in trim levels, as well as incentives; however, they don’t have specific pricing or payment information either. Web chat agents can also assist you in requesting a quote or locating a dealer, and using the different tools on the web site. If you have any questions please feel free to e-mail me.
    Christina
    GM Customer Service
  • delta737hdelta737h Member Posts: 626
    Christina,

With all due respect, powdercoat was requesting lease rate information (i.e., interest rate) not payment quotes as they mean absolutely nothing unless accompanied with the dealer's lease worksheet.

John
    Hi powdercoat. General Motors is scheduled to introduce its new November lease program some time later today. Please feel free to post a reminder in this discussion for me and I'll gladly fill you in on the details of the new program as soon as I have them.

Car_man
    Host
  • falcon83falcon83 Member Posts: 1
    the last few months have been virtually impossible to lease a gm suv... is there any news on gm support for chevy tahoe leases?
    i am growing impatient, i need a real 3 row suv for the clan and gear... i am open to suggestions and looking for a fair deal...in my opinion gm has not been competitive.
    thanks!
    You're in luck, falcon83. GM finally did introduce lease support on the Tahoe a month or two ago. Ally's current base lease rate and residual value for a 36 month lease of a 2011 Chevrolet Tahoe LS 4WD (this vehicle's resids vary by trim level) with 15,000 miles per year are 0.6% and 44%, respectively.

On top of this very low lease rate, General Motors is providing a $1,100 cash incentive on leases of this truck right now.

Car_man
    Host
  • confused11confused11 Member Posts: 5
    Car Man, do you know what lease terms currently are for LT for 36 months and 10k miles /year? I know they dont have a special (only for LS). Thanks very much.
    Hi confused11. General Motors is providing lease support on all Tahoe variants, not just the LS.

Ally's current base lease rate and residual value for a 36 month lease of a 2011 Chevrolet Tahoe LT AWD with 10,000 miles per year are 0.6% and 49%, respectively.

When negotiating your lease on this truck, make sure to take advantage of the $1,100 cash incentive that is currently available on leases of it.

Car_man
    Host
  • jdiesel77jdiesel77 Member Posts: 19
    Hi can you tell me the current MF and Residual on a tahoe lt 4wd ? im in NJ...12k miles....are there any lease incentives currently?
    Hi jdiesel77. Ally's January base lease rate and residual value for a 36 month lease of a 2011 Chevrolet Tahoe LT 4WD with 12,000 miles per year are 0.6% and 46%, respectively.

Ally publishes lease rates instead of money factors for the vehicles that it leases. You can convert its published lease rates into approximate money factor equivalents by dividing them by 2400.

GM is currently providing a $1,300 cash incentive on leases of this truck through Ally.

Car_man
    Host
  • redbone55redbone55 Member Posts: 43
    Wanted to see how this sounded for a deal. I am in Franklin County, ohio with 6.75% taxes.

2011 Tahoe LT
    MSRP....................... ( $49100.00)
    Cap Cost................... ( $46307.00 - $2400.00 reabtes)
    Money Factor............ ( .00025)
    Residual .................. ( $23077.00)
    Monthly payment out the door.......... ($610.82)
    Up front money out of pocket............ ( $1116.32)

Term/miles.......... ( per year 39 month term 12K miles per year )
  • starsky11starsky11 Member Posts: 2
    Are the lease rates the same for February?
  • autigers1980autigers1980 Member Posts: 1
    edited March 2011
    Any update on lease rates for March? A dealer told me 1.15% interest and 45% residual (36 mo/12,000), but I found a rate online of 0.15% (seems low). Trying to verify the lease interest rate before I move forward.
  • jrothen4jrothen4 Member Posts: 6
    Car man. Give you give me the money factor and residuals for a 2011 Chevy Tahoe LT. 12k/36mo
    Hello jrothen4. Ally's April base lease rate and residual value for a 36 month lease of a 2011 Chevrolet Tahoe LT 4WD with 12,000 miles per year are 0.15% and 48%, respectively.

When negotiating your deal on this truck, make sure to take advantage of the $1,400 cash incentive that is currently available on leases of it through Ally.

Car_man
    Host
  • kharrison13kharrison13 Member Posts: 11
    Hi car man,
    I'm looking to lease a 2011 ltz 4wd 36 months 12k miles. Msrp is $55520, invoice is $51700. Should I be negotiating under dealer invoice considering gas prices and the fact that the tahoe is probably not selling very well right now? I'm in zipcode 94551. Please provide money factor and residual value as well as any incentives for tier 1 credit. Thanks!!
  • aramismaramism Member Posts: 28
    yes i am also interested for tahoe ltz residual and lease money factors/rates..

i live in new york city (zip code 11364) and wanted to look into 36/39mo or 48mo lease on an ltz.

12 or 15k miles
    There are many factors that are taken into account regarding lease terms. I would recommend contacting your local dealership for more specific information regarding leases. Thank you.

Tricia, GM Customer Service.
    Hi kharrison13. Now is not a great time to purchase a new vehicle. The supply constraints that the Japanese manufacturers are facing has made all dealers, even domestic ones bolder in terms of holding the line on vehicle prices.

Having said that, the fact that you are interested in a large SUV during a time when gasoline prices are near record highs certainly should work to your advantage during negotiations.

If I was in the market for a Tahoe right now, I personally would shoot for a selling price of $500 to $1,000 over invoice minus any available cash incentives. General Motors is currently providing a $1,825 cash incentive on leases of this truck through Ally.

Ally's current base lease rate and residual value for a 36 month lease of a 2011 Chevrolet Tahoe LTZ 4WD with 12,000 miles per year are 0.15% and 44%.

Car_man
    Host
    Hi aramism. Ally's current base lease rate and residual value for a 36 month lease of a 2011 Chevrolet Tahoe LTZ 4WD with 15,000 miles per year are 0.15% and 42%, respectively.

The numbers for an otherwise identical 39 month lease are 0.15% and 40%.

The numbers for a 48 month lease are 1.9% and 35%.

If you were to lease this truck with only 12,000 miles per year, its residual values would be 2% higher.

When negotiating your deal on this Tahoe, make sure to take advantage of the $1,825 cash incentive that is currently available on leases of it through Ally.

Car_man
    Host
    Hi Tricia. It's actually not that difficult to provide consumers with an idea of what the lease program is like on a particular vehicle if one has the proper information.

Car_man
    Host
  • twaiitwaii Member Posts: 2
    I need money factor & residual on an '11 Tahoe LT. Sticker of $49k and some change. My wife and I are trying to decide to go with the Tahoe or Sequoia. Thanks, Tom.
    Tom, Ally's June base lease rate and residual value for a 36 month lease of a 2011 Chevrolet Tahoe LT 4WD with 15,000 miles per year are 0.15% and 45%, respectively.

When negotiating your deal, make sure to take advantage of the $1,825 cash incentive that is currently available on leases of this truck through Ally.

Car_man
    Host
  • jcatan33jcatan33 Member Posts: 5
    Cars.com lists a current LEASE incentive for 2011 Chevy Suburban's as $5200 (1) Cash provided by the manufacturer to be put toward the customer’s lease, through 7/5/11. Is this correct?
    Hello jcatan33. There is a $5,200 cash incentive on leases of the 2011 Chevrolet Suburban, but only through GM Financial. GM Financial's significantly higher lease rate of 5.88% versus less than 1% for Ally and US Bank, eats up much of this additional lease cash.

Car_man
    Host
  • dmc32dmc32 Member Posts: 5
    RE: 2012 Chevy Tahoe LTZ, 2WD, 36month/12k -

1. What are the lease rates and residual value?
    2. Any deals with remaining at Ally as seen in your prior posts?
    3. Given rise in gas prices, any leverage with this vehicle now?
    4. Just moved to Texas and learned they have higher lease rates due to tax on total price. Any thoughts on leasing here?

Thanks for any help.

DMC
    Hi DMC. Ally's current base lease rate and residual value for a 36-month lease of a 2012 Chevrolet Tahoe LTZ 2WD with 12,000 miles per year are 1.1% and an awful 39%, respectively.

General Motors is currently providing a $3,850 cash incentive on leases of the Tahoe through Ally. In addition to this there is another $500 cash incentive for loyal customers.

I'm not intimately familiar with what the market is like for the Tahoe right now, but if I was in the market for one I personally would shoot for a selling price of $500 to $1,000 over invoice (preferably towards the lower end) minus any available cash incentives.

Texas and Illinois seem to be the least friendly states tax-wise for leasing. Some manufacturers provide Texas dealers with special tax credits or incentives to help offset the horrible taxes there. Make sure to ask the dealer if this is a possibility.

Car_man
    Host
  • mhuesomhueso Member Posts: 5
    Hi car man

What's the lease numbers plus incentives look like for march on 2013 Chevy Tahoe , I got the dealer down to 42000 for an LT w all star package n leather. I wanna know what a payment looks like for a lease

Thanks
  • mhuesomhueso Member Posts: 5
    Hi Car Man , I meant July, not march.

Thanks
    Hey mhueso. March :surprise: . Where have you been all these months ;) .

Ally's July base lease rate and residual value for a 36-month lease of a 2013 Chevrolet Tahoe 4WD with 15,000 miles per year are 2.15% and 51%, respectively.

There is currently only a $400 cash incentive on 36-month leases of this truck through Ally.

Car_man
    Host
  • chriswalter8chriswalter8 Member Posts: 2
    Can you tell me the residual and rate for a 3 year lease on an August 2012 Chevy Tahoe LT and LS (both 4wd)?

Thanks!
    Absolutely chriswalter8. Ally's August base lease rate and residual value for a 36-month lease of a 2012 Chevrolet Tahoe LT 4WD or LS 4WD with 15,000 miles per year are 2.15% and 49%, respectively.

When negotiating your deal on this truck, make sure to take advantage of the $1,950 cash incentive that is currently available on 36-month leases of it through Ally.

Car_man
    Host
  • vascovasco Member Posts: 18
    edited October 2012
    Hi car man

What's the lease numbers plus incentives look like for October on 2012 and 2013 Chevy Tahoe?
    Hi vasco. Ally's October base lease rate and residual value for a 36-month lease of a 2013 Chevrolet Tahoe 4WD with 15,000 miles per year are 2.3% and 51%.

There is currently an $1,800 cash incentive on 36-month leases of this truck through Ally.

General Motors is not providing lease support on the 2012 version of this truck any longer. If you want a leftover model, you will have to finance it at 0% for 5 years or 1.9% for 6 years or through an independent bank and take advantage of the $2,000 consumer cash.

Car_man
    Host
  • dolphin5dolphin5 Member Posts: 80
    Hi Car_man,

Can you provide the 24 month with 15k mi/yr lease numbers (mf & resid) on 2012 & 2013 4x4 Tahoe LT and LTZ models. Can you also list manufacturer and dealer incentives.

Thanks
    Hey dolphin5. Ally's December base lease rate and residual value for a 24-month lease of a 2013 Chevrolet Tahoe 4WD with 15,000 miles per year are 1.0% and 57%.

There is a $2,600 cash incentive on leases of this truck through Ally.

General Motors is not providing lease support on the 2012 model any longer, but you can finance it through Ally at 0% for up to 6 years plus $1,000 holiday bonus cash. That's a pretty attractive offer.

Car_man
    Host
  • armendakoolarmendakool Member Posts: 1
    Hi Car_man,

Can you provide the 36 month with 10k mi/yr lease numbers (mf & resid) on 2013 Tahoe LS and LT models. Can you also list manufacturer and dealer incentives.

Thank You
    Greetings armendakool. Ally's January base lease rate and residual value for a 36-month lease of a 2013 Tahoe with 15,000 miles per year are 2.3% and 50%.

There is a $1,600 cash incentive on leases of this truck through Ally.

Car_man
    Host
  • mikelarry1234mikelarry1234 Member Posts: 1
    Thanks for the numbers Car_man. Are these numbers the same for the AWD? Or are RWD and AWD different?
    You're welcome mikelarry1234. The lease rates are the same for the RWD and AWD versions, but the residual values are 1% higher for the AWD.

Car_man
    Host
  • wfjc3wfjc3 Member Posts: 1
    Can you provide the 48 month with 15k mi/yr lease numbers (mf & resid) on 2013 Tahoe LTZ? Also, are there any dealer/man. incentives now?

Thanks very much!
    Hi wfjc3. Ally's current base lease rate and residual value for a 48-month lease of a 2013 Chevrolet Tahoe LTZ with 15,000 miles per year are 4.25% and 44%.

When negotiating your deal, make sure to take advantage of the $1,600 cash incentive that is currently available on 4 year leases of it through Ally.

Car_man
    Host
  • steverstever Guest Posts: 52,454
    A reporter would like to talk to a car shopper who's considering a new Chevrolet Suburban or Tahoe. If you are currently in the market for either of these SUVs, and you'd like to share your story, please email your daytime contact information to pr@edmunds.com no later than Tuesday, 9/10/13 at 1 p.m. PT/4 p.m. ET.
  • amo54amo54 Member Posts: 1
    Vasco,

i was offered $750/month, no money down (except tags+tax) w/1,500 miles/month on a 2013 LTZ. What do you think?
  • lsomoza1lsomoza1 Member Posts: 2
    Hi -

Any info you can provide would be much appreciated, thanks!

I live in North Carolina and I was looking for current mf and residuals on a 2013 Tahoe LT, 12k, 39 month lease, RWD, and any info on incentives that are available.

I am eligible for GM Supplier incentives, and USAA discount, as well. At least I know the USA discount applies with GMC.

Also, out of curiosity, will residuals, etc, change in NOV?

Thanks! ;)
  • kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 236,527
    I'm sorry.. I don't have any 2013 model information for October..

regards,
    kyfdx

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

Edmunds Moderator