Edmunds dealer partner, Bayway Leasing, is now offering transparent lease deals via these forums. Click here to see the latest vehicles!

Chrysler Town & Country Lease Questions

Comments

• steve115steve115 Member Posts: 9
    Thanks for offering to help, Car_man. This lease stuff is new to me. Here's the prices I found:

Invoice for 2006: 26,533(includes dest) less 4,000 rebate
    Invoice for 2007: 26,645(includes dest) less 2,000 rebate

Add 6% Michigan sales tax to both.

Thanks again,
    Steve115
  • kfranci2kfranci2 Member Posts: 31
    Hi Car_Man, I am looking to lease a 2006 T&C Base. MSRP is 29,985 and negociated cap cost is $14900. Could you please give me the residual and the money factor and corresponding payment for a 0-down lease please? I am looking at 27 months but would also consider 24 or 36 - I think they have a deal on the 27 right now?
  • CarMan@EdmundsCarMan@Edmunds Member Posts: 38,514
    You're very welcome, Steve115. OK, according to my calculations, if you were to lease a 2006 Chrysler Town & Country Touring with an MSRP of $28,200 and a selling price of $22,533 ($26,533 selling price minus $4,000 lease cash) through Chrysler Financial right now for 24 months with 12,000 miles per year, your zero down, pre-tax monthly payment should be around $364. I would be happy to work up a sample lease payment on the 2007 model that you are interested in as well, but you never mentioned its MSRP.

Car_man
    Host
    Prices Paid Forum
    Hey kfranci2. Did you say that you negotiated a cap cost of $14,900 on a Town & Country that has an MSRP of $29,985?!?! Something's not right here. Did you make a typo and mean $24,900? Perhaps you are making a large down payment on your lease. If so, you would be better off leasing this van with no down payment. I always advise community members against making large down payments on leased vehicles. The main reason why I do so is if your vehicle is totaled in an accident or stolen and never recovered during your lease your down payment essentially disappears. You can even do a zero down lease even when you are trading in your current vehicle by having the dealer cut you a check for your trade rather than using the proceeds from it as a capitalized cost reduction for your lease.

Here's the information on this van's lease program that you are looking for. Chrysler Financial's current 24 month buy rate lease money factor and residual value for a 24 month lease of a long wheel base 2006 Chrysler Town & Country LX with 15,000 miles per year are an amazingly low .00001 and 46%, respectively. The numbers for an otherwise identical 36 month lease are .00067 and 39%. When negotiating your lease on this van, make sure to take the $4,000 lease cash that is currently available on it into account. Also, there is an additional $1,000 bonus for models that have been in dealer inventory since April 1st or earlier.

Car_man
    Host
    Prices Paid Forum
    Thanks for the info on the 2006, Car_man. Regarding the 2007, the MSRP on the T&C Touring is 28,820. It is a good thing I waited - according to the Chrysler web site, the lease cash rebate on the 2007 has been increased from 2,000 to 3,500 this month. So the invoice less rebate would make the negotiated a cap cost about 23,145. Can you tell me what the monthly payment is with zero down? Also, what would the money factor and residual value is on the 2007?
  • manginmangin Member Posts: 2
    I live in White Lake, Michigan and we are ready to lease for the first time ever. I've read up on Edmunds to try to get informed about leases. I believe a Pacifica or Town & Country Touring would be good for our family of 5, however, the dealers are discouraging the Pacifica because they said it is more expensive to lease. (Our budge is very tight, which is why we chose a lease over purchase). I have been doing all communication thus far via e-mail and telephone, it seems sales people dislike this very much, they all want me to "come in for a test drive," before they gave me numbers. I was attempting to find a lease on 2006 Pacificas or Town & Country Touring, but am being told they have none available. I have managed to get some info, and what seems to be the best offer is from Rochester Chrysler for a 27 month lease on a 2007 Town & Country Touring with 10,500 miles, (should be sufficient), for $255.61/month with total due at signing of $568.11; and this offer is only good if I can find someone to give me an EC number. I do have a 1996 Ford F150 conversion van, fair condition, with 119,000 miles to trade in, but just over the phone, they seem to offer about $500. Very few sales people want to give me the vehicle sales price, MF, lease residual, etc., they act insulted when I ask.

Questions:
    1. Is this offer a good one?
    2. Does anyone know of an excellent dealer and salesperson in the Detroit area?
    3. Is the Town & Country Touring the route to go, (I dislike very much driving the full-size conversion van, it is very hard for me still after 6 years).
    4. Should I take just $500 for a trade-in?
    5. Do you know where I can get an EC number?
    6. Am I doing the right thing?

Sorry about this, as you can see, I am a novoice and want to be comfortable with our final decision.
    Mangin, your experience is very similar to mine. I live in the metro Detroit area too and I don’t happen to work for one of the Big-3 and I don’t have family member that does. When I walk into a domestic dealership the first question from the salesman is “are you a GM/Ford/Chrysler (obviously dependent on the dealership) employee?”. A no answer brings a pause, then “can you get a friends & family, EC number (or whatever) discount?”. If the answer is still no, this brings a very uncomfortable pause because they know that the price they will give you will be hundreds (if lease) or thousands (if buy) higher than what you have seen advertised 24/7 on TV and newspapers in the area. You feel like you walked into a county club that you are not a member of. The so-called lease-loyalty is another one that Chrysler dealers ask for. If you don’t have it, it will cost you another $42 dollars per month for the new lease. Doesn’t Chrysler want customers that currently drive competitor products? Do they have to pay customers to stay with them?

When you walk into a Toyota, Honda, or Nissan dealership, the lease price is the same as advertised on TV and on the net. The purchase price is often less. Is it any wonder that the Big-3 are losing market share? If the Big-3 want to take back market share, they should take the free lease cars and discount programs away from the executives and let them shop for car like the rest of us. Things would change in a hurry. Sorry I could not answer any of your questions but you might feel better knowing you are not alone in being asked by a dealer to find an "EC" number.
  • nm_socalnm_socal Member Posts: 29
    Vow, that's a pretty amazing deal. When I first read it, I thought of hopping on the next flight to Michigan ... until I read Steve's followup.

If could get this deal in Southern California, I would jump at it. Am posting my request separately. Would greatly appreciate if someone was to provide some guidance.

Thanks.
    Apologies for duplicate posting. It's beer over an hour since my posting, and the message has still not posted.

I work for a local company, and we are trying to negotiate the best deal on three T&C minivans. Our company allowance is $250 per month, and if the employee wants to pay for add'l options, they pay the rest from their pockets.

I'd thought it would be a slam-dunk, given that there's plenty of '06 inventory left over. But it seems Chrysler is just not motivated to move these minivans. They have even lowered the rebate from $7,500 to $4,500.

We are looking for two "base" touring packages, and one "spring edition" (touring plus DVD, leather seats, sunroof). We are trying to obtain the following terms:

$1,000 total drive-off
    $250/mo (touring) or $300/mo (spring edition)
    15,000 miles per year
    24-27 months lease (ideal). Will consider 36 months

Is this possible? Please advise.
    Thanks.
  • catch22kevcatch22kev Member Posts: 5
    I am looking at a '07 T/C Sig Series and wondering what best lease options were.
    MSRP is $33,635 and salesman said, they would move directly to Invoice price, as they had vehicles they needed to move...but does that apply to Leasing, too? They were pretty busy Saturday, and said they would draw up the numbers and call me, as they know I am a captive audience. We are leasing a Pilot, and though nice, need more space. It comes due in 2 weeks, and we are turning it back in. Odysssey is nice, but is too much money for me to buy. Only need somehting for 3 years and kids are out of school, and we can go back to smaller again. We are looking at 36 months and think we will need 15k miles/yr, as we will be on the road quite often for boy's sporting events.

We are looking at min down, and there is the $3500 rebate to use, too.
    I'd be happy to work up a payment for you, steve115. According to my calculations, if you were to lease a 2007 Chrysler Town & Country Touring with an MSRP of $28,820 and a selling price of $23,145 through Chrysler Financial right now for 24 months with 12,000 miles per year, its zero down, pre-tax monthly payment should be around $323. I used a money factor of .00108 and a residual value of 57% to arrive at this payment.

Car_man
    Host
    Prices Paid Forum
    Greetings mangin. Since you are new to the world of leasing, you definitely should check out the following informative articles that are available here at Edmunds.com prior to visiting any dealers: 10 Steps to Leasing a New Car and Calculate Your Own Lease Payment.

Dealers all want consumers to come into their showrooms to discuss vehicles rather than giving you quoted via e-mail or over the phone because they are much more likely to close deals with consumers who are actually at the dealer. Furthermore, if they give you price quotes via e-mail, you can shop them all over down with other dealers.

You should be able to get a leftover 2006 Pacifica for fairly close to dealer invoice right now. You can look up this model's invoice price by visiting the following section of this site: Edmunds.com - New Vehicle Pricing. You also should be able to subtract the $3,500 lease cash that is currently available on 5 passenger and $4,000 that is available on 6-passenger models and $1,500 bonus lease cash from this vehicle's price.

Dealers aren't going to want to give you much money for a conversion van with over 100,000 miles on it as a trade. You would probably be better off selling your van on your own. You should be able to get much more for it selling it privately that you'll get for it as a trade.

Car_man
    Host
    Prices Paid Forum
    Hi nm_socal. I would be happy to give you an idea of what these vans will cost to lease. In order for me to do so I need you to provide me with their approximate MSRPs and selling prices. Once I have these numbers, I'll work up some payments for you using Chrysler Financial's current lease program.

Car_man
    Host
    Prices Paid Forum
    Hi catch22kev. If the dealership that you are working with is willing to sell you this car at invoice, I don't see why they wouldn't lease you one at that price. Invoice is a good price for this model, as long as you get all of the cash incentives that are available on it deducted. I would be happy to estimate what this vehicle's lease payment should be for you if you provide me with its selling price.

Car_man
    Host
    Prices Paid Forum
  • keri2keri2 Member Posts: 1
    I noticed that Carman responded to post 54 that the current residual value on a T&C Touring was 57%. Where does he get that percentage? On another leasing calc site, I get the residual at 46%. This obviously makes quite a difference in the actual lease payments. I want a T&C Touring MSRP 29960 and an internet pricing by a dealership at $24,661 after rebates. Also there is a $4000 rebate plus owner loyality of $1000 and I heard a mailer went out for $1000. Is this in addition to these other rebates?
  • bsm00thbsm00th Member Posts: 4
    Does anyone know the current Chrysler Financial MF and residual value on a 2007 Town & Country Touring lease?

12k miles/year
    24/36 month term

Thanks,

Andrew
    Hi keri2. The residual values that I post in this forum are the actual residuals that manufacturers' captive finance companies use to calculate vehicles' lease payments. The residual value that you saw on another lease calculation site is probably something that is published by a company called ALG. It is an independent company that publishes what it believes are vehicles' real residual values, without all of the artificial inflation that a lot of banks do. If you want to lease this van through Chrysler Financial the information that I am providing about it is right.

The owner loyalty cash and any direct mail offer that you have received from DaimlerChrysler can be combined with this vehicle's normal cash incentive.

Car_man
    Host
    Prices Paid Forum
    Here you go, Andrew. Chrysler Financial's current buy rate lease money factor and residual value for a 24 month lease of a 2007 Chrysler Town & Country Touring with 12,000 miles per year are .00146 and 55%, respectively. The numbers for an otherwise identical 36 month lease are .00196 and 47%. When you are negotiating your lease on this van, make sure to take the $4,000 lease cash that is currently available on it into account. It will help you to negotiate an attractive capitalized cost for your vehicle.

Car_man
    Host
    Prices Paid Forum
  • vsaviolivsavioli Member Posts: 4
    I currently have a lease through Chrysler that is due to expire in May. We are now looking at a T&C Touring Signature with a MSRP of 34185. The dealer has come in with a 39 month lease with 12k per year at $399 including tax with $1000 down and they will waive the last two payments. This is with the 4000 rebate,1000 loyalty, and 500 president day bonus. I am wondering if he is in the ballpark with this figure.

Thanks,
    Vince
    Hello Vince. You never mentioned the selling price of the Town & Country that you are interested in leasing. This is an important number for you as a consumer to know for two reasons. First, the selling prices of leased vehicles can be negotiated, just as if you were paying cash for them. Without knowing the price of the van that you want to lease you don't know how good a price you are getting it for. The second reason is that one needs the selling price of a vehicle that they want to lease is that it is necessary to calculate its lease payment. I would be more than happy to give you my opinion of this deal if you let me know what its selling price is.

Car_man
    Host
    Prices Paid Forum
  • manginmangin Member Posts: 2
    In Oct 2006 I leased, for the first time ever, a 2006 T & C Touring. I traded a '96 Ford Conversion, which gave me $1500 toward the lease. No loyalty bonus. There was a 4000 rebate, and I also used a friend's employee discount. The lease is a 27 month lease with 12,000 miles/year. The Touring is pretty basic, no extra frills, but basic is pretty loaded. My total monthly payment is $212 after tax. I live in SE Michigan. By the way, this van handles great, features are terrific, love it.
    The selling price is $31177.93 less $5500 in rebates. So the bottom line would be $25,677.93. I hope this helps in answering my question.

Thanks,
    Vince
    I have another question. I heard that April will be van month for Chrysler. Supposedly there will be some good deals on leases. Have you heard anything on this? Today is the last day for the current incentives.

Thanks,
    Vince
  • bigguynybigguyny Member Posts: 8
    This is the deal they have on the table 2007 Town and Country Signature Series Sticker Price 34085. With 1500 out of pocket for 27 months with 12,000 miles $370 a month including tax. How does this sound?
  • davidjnjdavidjnj Member Posts: 1
    I was looking at a 2007 T&C yesterday with a sticker of $32,730. Of course, the first question I was asked was if I had the Chrysler discount or could get an EC number. The answer is no to both. The lease deal they came up with was $296/month with $1375 out of pocket. (Up the road, a different dealer offered me the $296 but only $715 out of pocket).

I have two questions:

1. Should the destination charge be counted in the inception fees? It seems to me the difference between the two dealers in the up front costs was close to the destination fee.

2. One of the dealers mentioned a program to get customers from a competing company (in my case GM) into a lease by offering some sort of discount through the P3 (I think that's what he called it) program. Has anybody heard of this and how much of a discount is it?

Thanks.
    Hey Vince . What you heard is correct. DaimlerChrysler has some very attractive incentives on minivans this month, April. It is currently providing special lease money factors, $3,000 to $4,000 lease cash, special dealer cash incentives, and a free DVD system on '07 minivans.

Car_man
    Host
    Prices Paid Forum
    Hi bigguyny. You never mentioned the selling price of the Town & Country that you are interested in leasing. This is an important number for you as a consumer to know for two reasons. First, the selling prices of leased vehicles can be negotiated, just as if you were paying cash for them. Without knowing the price of the van that you want to lease you don't know how good a price you are getting it for. The second reason is that one needs the selling price of a vehicle that they want to lease is that it is necessary to calculate its lease payment. I would be more than happy to give you my opinion on this deal if you let me know what its selling price is.

Car_man
    Host
    Prices Paid Forum
    Hi davidjnj. Vehicles' destination charges are considered to be part of their prices and are always made part lease payments rather than paid at lease signing. A special incentive for current owners of non-DaimlerChrysler products would be called a "conquest" offer. I am not aware of any conquest cash offers on the 2007 Chrysler Town & Country right now.

This is a very good month to get a new minivan. DaimlerChrysler has tons of incentives on the Town & Country and Caravan right now.

Car_man
    Host
    Prices Paid Forum
  • lisa765lisa765 Member Posts: 8
    Car Man,

Can you provide the Base lease rate and residual for a 2007 Chrysler T&C Touring?

36 months / lowest mileage (whatever that is)
    Also, do you know what the lease fee is for Chrysler?

Thanks for your help, again :)
  • jerezjerez Member Posts: 2
    My lease is up on my Chrylser vehicle and it's time to get a new one. The last time I got a vehicle my sales person sold me a chrylser employee number because the person who was going to give me one wasn't able to. I really need a number, but can't afford to pay $100 dollars for it like last time. Does anyone have any suggestions? Thanks.
  • maayabazarmaayabazar Member Posts: 4
    :confuse: Hello,
    I have never leased a vehicle and I am planning to lease a Chrysler Town and Country or Jeep. I might get the lease for $170 per month with $500 down for 27 months. Is this a good deal? Looks like the entire lease process will cost me < $5000 for 27 months. I have a small business and I am planning to take tax advantages. Please advice.

Thank You.
    Vow! This sounds a pretty good deal. $500 down and $170/mon for 27 months? What is the MSRP on this car? Where (town, state) is this? How many miles per year?

My brother (in Northern California) is considering Toyota Sienna or Honda Odyssey, with MSRP between $22k and $28k. But they are not offering as much rebate+discount as Chrysler is, and I am wondering if it's a better idea to go for a T&C.

Any suggestions would be welcome. The time-frame is immediate, and we can pick up the car from Northern California, Southern California or even from Phoenix/Yuma, Arizona.

Thanks.
  • maayabazarmaayabazar Member Posts: 4
    I found this deal in Novi, MI. This promotion only is applicable to Employee Plus. You need to know a Chrysler employee to get this special pricing.
    Here's the info that you're interested in, lisa765. Chrysler Financial's current buy rate lease money factor and residual value for a 2007 Chrysler Town & Country Touring with 10,500 miles per year are .00091 and 45%, respectively. Chrysler Financial charges a $700 acquisition fee on every vehicle that it leases. When negotiating your lease on this van, make sure to take advantage of the $4,000 lease cash and $500 bonus cash ($4,500 total) that are available on it.

Car_man
    Host
    Prices Paid Forum
    Hi maayabazar. That sounds like a very low monthly payment for a Chrysler Town & Country. Normally I would ask what selling price your lease is based upon, but it should be very attractive since you are going through DaimlerChrysler's employee purchase program. If you like the van, go for it.

Car_man
    Host
    Prices Paid Forum
  • withalacritywithalacrity Member Posts: 4
    Thank you Car_man for the above information. Several questions. Do you know if the above money factor (.00091) and residual value (45%) and 10500 miles are the same for the Limited?

Do you have any idea what the 2008 residual factor might be…I know it is purely speculation at this point. It makes it difficult to decide if I should wait for the 2008 or buy now taking advantage of the cash enticements.

I imagine the residual values will be considerably higher when the 2008 vans are released. I believe in the spring of 2004, when Chrysler introduction the new model year 2005 Town & Country vans, residual values were 59%.

Thanks - Mark
  • alien99alien99 Member Posts: 1
    Hi all- I am new to the forum and would like to hear your opinion on the following lease deal from a local dealer.

Car : 2007 T&C Spring Special Edition
    Up-front downpayment: 3,000
    Monthly payment: 349.00/month
    Contract duration: 27 months and 12K Mile/Month

I only give the dealer the deposit but haven't signed any paper yet.

I search the Internet and saw an ad from Ed Tomko chrysler Jeep, for the same car/contract, they offer monthly payment of $189/month with $2995 cash down. Am I being ripped off?

Thanks-
    Tim
  • mtl1977mtl1977 Member Posts: 3
    That $189 price probably includes returning leasee discounts, employee pricing (?), no tax, title, etc.

My 2005 F-150 lease advertisement was $169/month. My actual payment was $240, no $$ down. Not bad for a $34k truck!

My 2007 Grand Caravan SXT Special Edition runs $310/month with no money down, 27 month, 10.5k miles per year. Got the employee pricing through a relative.

Leather, sunroof, bluetooth, 6-disc DVD changer, navigation, power pedals (useless), Sirius, power doors/hatch, mono-chromatic extra cost paint, sweet van for the $$.

I'd never consider buying one, too much stuff to break (like the power doors). Stay under 36k total miles on the lease so it stays in warranty. I expect my trans to crap out any day.
  • sasabellasasabella Member Posts: 1
    Hello Car man,

I am new to leasing, but I was wondering if you could tell me what the money factor and residual value would be for a 36 months lease with 15,000 mi/yr on a Town and Country Spring Special Edition.
    I am in Illinois. Do you by any chance know what people have been paying out the door for a vehicle like this?

My husband works for a company that has one of those corporate agreements with Chrysler, where they issue you a control number and you should be able to get a discount ( I believe 1% under invoice).
    Should we mention it right away when requesting a price quote or wait until they give me a price and then ask if it will go down any more once I provide them with the control number?

Sorry about the rambling post. :blush:
    I look forward to your response.
    Thank you
  • blessedtwiceblessedtwice Member Posts: 1
    Hello,
    My husband and I are looking to buy a Town and Country Touring or Limited in July. Does anyone know if the incentives are the same ($4500, or are they greater since they are rolling out he new 2008's soon? It's too late in the day to call a dealer, but I thought I would get as much info as I could and see if I could try to figure out what my lease could be with our down payment and incentives etc.
    Thank you,
    Bren
    You're very welcome, Mark. Chrysler Financial's current buy rate lease money factor and residual value for a 36 month lease of a 2007 Chrysler Town & Country Limited with 10,500 miles per year are .00069 and 41%, respectively.

I believe that DaimlerChrysler just announced pricing for the redesigned 2008 minivans, which actually look really nice btw, but I have not seen any lease program for them yet.

Car_man
    Host
    Prices Paid Forum
    Welcome Tim. You never mentioned the selling price or MSRP of the Town & Country that you are interested in leasing. These are important numbers for you as a consumer to know for two reasons. First, the selling prices of leased vehicles can be negotiated, just as if you were paying cash for them. Without knowing this van's selling price in relation to its MSRP you don't know how much of a discount you are getting on it. The second reason is that one needs the selling price and MSRP, including the destination charge, of a vehicle to calculate its lease payment. I would be more than happy to give you my opinion of this deal if you let me know what these numbers are.

Car_man
    Host
    Prices Paid Forum
    I would be glad to help you out, sasabella. Since you are new to leasing, you definitely should check out the following informative articles that are available here at Edmunds.com prior to visiting any dealers: 10 Steps to Leasing a New Car and Calculate Your Own Lease Payment.

As far as this vehicle's lease program goes, Chrysler Financial's current buy rate lease money factor and residual value for a 36 month lease of a 2007 Chrysler Town & Country Spring Special with 15,000 miles per year are .00044 and 40%, respectively.

I don't know how much this van would cost to lease off of the top of my head, but I would be happy to work up a sample lease payment on one for you if you provide me with its MSRP and selling price.

Definitely make sure to mention the fact that you are eligible for DaimlerChrysler's supplier purchase program when you speak with dealers. this program will provide you with an attractive price on the vehicle that you want without having to haggle.

Car_man
    Host
    Prices Paid Forum
    Hello Bren. Through the end of July, DaimlerChrysler is providing $4,000 lease cash on long wheel base 2007 Chrysler Town & Country models. It is difficult to say what its August incentives will be like for this van at this point.

Car_man
    Host
    Prices Paid Forum
  • lauraklaurak Member Posts: 1
    We are nearing the end of our first lease on a T&C minivan. It was a 39 month lease and we are 10K over in miles. The van has been well maintained - oil changes on time, preventive maintenance, etc. But there is some body wear (which could be easily fixed). The purchase price for us is $14,500 (including taxes). We are planning on purchasing it, but I would like to try and negotiate a lower price. I contacted Chrysler Financial and they said they do not deal directly with customers, that all purchases of lease ends have to go thru a dealer. Does anyone have any experience/advice on how we should proceed? I don't want to get hosed by paying more than the van is worth, but am sure if we drive the van to the dealer and they see how over miles we are they will know they have us. Help!
  • neil111neil111 Member Posts: 1
    Hi Car_man,

I see the '08 pricing is on Dodge & Chrysler web sites. Do you know when Edmunds will have them loaded on the site, including dealer invoice, new launch incentives, etc.?

Thanks!
    Hi neil111. Pricing for the 2008 Chrysler Town & Country is now available here at Edmunds.com. Click on the following link to check it out: 2008 Town & Country pricing. As far as incentives on this vehicle go, Chrysler is currently providing a $1,000 loyalty incentive on it for current owners and lessees of Chrysler, Dodge, and Jeep products or a $500 conquest cash incentive for current owners of non-Chrysler vehicles.

Car_man
    Host
    Prices Paid: Buying & Leasing Experiences Forum
  • withalacritywithalacrity Member Posts: 4
    If you have any information on the Chrysler 2008 Town and Country lease residual values and money factors for a 12000 mile 39 month lease I could surly use the information.

Presently Chrysler is offering a $500 credit through October 1st and a $1200 cash allowance from 2008 Minivan eIncentive Program Headquarters through October 31st. I imagine Chrysler will extend the $500 past October 1st.

But as far as the residual values and money factors - I have no idea and I need your expertise.

Thank you,

Mark
  • mocco09mocco09 Member Posts: 1
    Hi Car_man
    I have been online seeing your knowledge and wondering in reference to the lease termination program (pull ahead) programs. Do you have a list of cars, dates etc? Looking more for previous early roughly around June thru Aug of 2006?
  • fallsparkyfallsparky Member Posts: 5
    i was quoted 18,341 was residual an money factor .00300 1000 down $445 month sticker price is $33965 an selling price is $29,000. Need some help if this is fair
This discussion has been closed.