Edmunds dealer partner, Bayway Leasing, is now offering transparent lease deals via these forums. Click here to see the latest vehicles!

GMC Yukon Lease Questions

124»

Comments

• fbonifboni Member Posts: 3
    Does anyone know how to disengage the chime using the ignition on the 2008 Yukon SLT? I did it that way on my Jeep Commander
  • cottingercottinger Member Posts: 6
    Does the current $6000 cash allowance also apply to leases or just purchases?
  • CarMan@EdmundsCarMan@Edmunds Member Posts: 38,514
    Here you go, irishrogue1. GMAC's current base lease rate and residual value for a 36 month lease of a 2008 Chevrolet Suburban with 15,000 miles per year are 7.2% and 60%, respectively. If you were to lease this truck with only 12,000 miles per year, its residual value would be 3% higher. The 39 month lease rate is the same, but its residual values are 1% lower.

Car_man
    Host
    Prices Paid: Buying & Leasing Experiences Forum
  • hoss3hoss3 Member Posts: 7
    Car_man

Sticker was 35,570 on envoy

Final sale price for lease was something like 28,500

39month 12K lease

got us at 398

bought it in mid june....

how did we do at the time?

thanks for getting back...

I do appricate it.
  • thechairman1thechairman1 Member Posts: 13
    Looking to lease a 2008 Yukon Denali. 36 months, 12,000 miles per year. What are the current lease numbers -- lease rate and residual value? Are there any incentives being offered on leases right now?

Many thanks.
    Here's the information that you're looking for, thechairman1. GMAC's current base lease rate and residual value for a 36 month lease of a 2008 GMC Yukon Denali with 12,000 miles per year are 7.2% and 63%, respectively. Unfortunately General Motors is not currently providing any cash incentives on leases of this truck.

Car_man
    Host
  • cj92703cj92703 Member Posts: 1
    I have a 2007 denali that has 22 months left on the lease. $0 down 679 month for the rest of the lease. I am willing to put $500 towards the lease so that would bring the payments down to around 657. Let me know if you are interested.
  • krm13krm13 Member Posts: 3
    Is GM leasing 2009 Denalis at all right now? I've heard they're not.
    Hi krm13. Unfortunately, General Motors' financial problems have forced it to pull the plug on all of its special financing and lease programs.

Car_man
    Host
  • ransom777ransom777 Member Posts: 4
    Looking to lease Yukon 36 months and 15k per year....what are their current rates? Do the big discounts they are offering on 08 models apply to leases as well? Thanks in advance for any input.
  • ReelsReels Member Posts: 1
    I was told last week GMAC has suspended the leasing programs until further notice.

Did get a smoking deal on a purchase of an 08 Denali. About 26% off.
  • ransom777ransom777 Member Posts: 4
    Hi Reels,

How much was your Denali? How much off MSRP? Enjoy the ride.
    Hi ransom777. General Motors' current financial problems have forced it to pull the plug on its special lease program. If you really want to lease a GMC Yukon right now, you will have to do so through an independent bank...if you can find one that is willing to lease you this truck.

Chances are, you will be better off paying cash for or financing the Yukon that you want through an independent bank (GM pulled the plug on its special financing program as well).

Car_man
    Host
  • dfarberdfarber Member Posts: 18
    hello carman- i am contemplating taking over someone's GMC Yukon Denali lease on the 'leasetrader.com' website. the lease comes due in around a year and i would like to be able to extend the lease 3-6 months longer. do you know what GMC's policy is on extending leases? I know they are not leasing new cars anymore and am assuming they would be happy for me to keep paying my monthly payment rather than having the car returned, sitting on the lot depreciating in value each month.

pls let me know what you may know here- thanks

Dave
    NY
    Hi Dave. In the past I am sure that GMAC would have been happy to allow you to extend your lease. I have extended a lease through them before. Today is a completely different story though. I'm not sure what GMAC's stance would be on extensions now that it is no longer leasing vehicles.

Logically, one would think that they would welcome an extension because it would delay the pain of them getting back a truck that they likely significantly overestimated the residual value for. However, logic often does not prevail in situations where a company is experiencing severe financial problems. You can always give them a call and see what they say before pulling the trigger on the lease assumption. If you do, I'd really appreciate it if you stop back and let us know what they say. I'm curious.

Car_man
    Host
  • nringnring Member Posts: 97
    edited June 2010
    Hi. I need some help to figure out my lease. I am looking for the 2010 MF and Residual for a 2010 GMC Yukon Denali 4dr SUV AWD (6.2L 8cyl 6A) in onyx black and black insde. Loaded minus Retractable Assist Steps. If you have the MSRP and CAP cost as well that is great. I am looking to lease for 36 months, 12K miles, nothing down, in bucks county pa where there is a 9% lease tax. any help please! i appreciate it. I was quoted 56,775 for black on black cap cost for a "61,000 unit where the sales man is making 897 in profit so he tells me. Is this a good deal? Thanks.

Thanks,

Noah
    AskNoah@icloud.com

• nringnring Member Posts: 97
    Car_Man. is GMC offering leases on the 2010 yukon denali xl? looking for residual and money factor for a 36 month- 12k yr mileage- quotes msrp of 61,000 and cap cost at 56,775 black on black. looking to put nothing down. i live in pa with a 9% lease tax. thanks for running the numbers if you can. Noah.

Thanks,

Noah
    AskNoah@icloud.com

Hello nring. GMAC's current base lease rate and residual value for a 36 month lease of a 2010 GMC Yukon Denali AWD with 12,000 miles per year are 0.4% and 42%, respectively.

As you can see, GMAC publishes lease rates instead of money factors for the vehicles that it leases. You can convert its published lease rates into approximate money factor equivalents by dividing them by 2400.

$900 over dealer invoice is a reasonable selling price for this truck. Just make sure that is what you're really paying by looking up the exact model that you want over in the New Vehicle Pricing section of Edmunds.com.

Car_man
    Host
    Hey Noah. GMAC's lease rate is exactly the same on the 2010 Yukon XL Denali, but its residual value for an otherwise identical lease is 39%.

Car_man
    Host
  • searayboater1searayboater1 Member Posts: 1
    Car_man:

Any update on GMAC/Ally smart lease rates? I was looking for a low mile option (10k) but it seems that the aren't offering that any more. What do you currently sees for residuals for 36 and 39 month leases and corresponding money factors?

Thanks
    Hi searayboater1. General Motors is not providing lease support on 2010 models any longer. You can, however, lease a 2011 GMC Yukon Denali through Ally right now.

Ally's current base lease rate and residual value for a 36 month lease of a 2011 Yukon Denali 4WD with 12,000 miles per year are 3.5% and 49%, respectively.

The numbers for an otherwise identical 39 month lease are 3.5% and 47%.

Car_man
    Host
  • web2323web2323 Member Posts: 20
    Hello all, been working on this deal for about 2 weeks. Here is where I stand.

2011 GMC Yukon Denali AWD
    MSRP - $60,220
    Cap Cost - ??? (I'm afraid to ask at this point!)
    Residual - 49%
    MF - ???
    39 month
    12k miles/year

$4,600 ($2,500 trade + $2,100 cash) down

I am at $627/month which includes 6.25% sales tax. :surprise:

I believe something happened today with GMC's lease rates because we got calls from the 3 dealers in our area where we've been looking. Hadn't heard anything in a week and then wham 3 calls between 9am - noon today. Not sure if I could do better?

A local dealer offered a 2011 Denali AWD, 39 month, 10k miles/year, $3,600 down for $599 + tax on a demo this weekend and that's what I've been using as ammo all day.

Thanks for the input!
  • jdiesel77jdiesel77 Member Posts: 19
    I think it sounds very good. i priced one of these a few weeks ago and for a similar truck was told 882/month but at 15k miles with 0 out of pocket. if u take ur 4600 div by 39 ur payment would be 745. i also priced a tahoe lt msrp around 53k and was 780 39/12 0 down (and these both incl 7% tax). so ur price sounds pretty good to me, without running specific numbers. good luck!
  • itaddictitaddict Member Posts: 15
    Hi - the $627/mo deal sounds amazing. Which state are you in? Any others like this avail.?
  • web2323web2323 Member Posts: 20
    I'm in Ohio.

I ended up leasing the 2011 Denali. With my trade (2008 Toyota Highlander Sport - which the lease was up and I was a few miles over on my lease plus I would've had to pay the disposition fee) and I went up to $3,000 down. So figure $3,800 in trade equity plus $3,000 down and I am at $607/mo and that includes tax!

Good Luck!
  • jrothen4jrothen4 Member Posts: 6
    Car man.

Do you have the lease rates for 12mo/36k on a 2011 GMC Yukon 4x2.

Thanks
  • 4cajuns4cajuns Member Posts: 1
    Car Man,

I am looking at leasing a 2011 2WD SLT. MSRP is 51k and we are at $43,500 right now. Price looks good, but i am unaware of the current lease rate
    What do you currently see for residuals for 36 month lease and corresponding money factors? I am looking for the lowest possible miles (10K) if available.

Thank you.
    Greetings jrothen4. Ally's current base lease rate and residual value for a 36 month lease of a 2011 GMC Yukon SLE 2WD with 12,000 miles per year are 0.15% and 46%, respectively.

When negotiating your lease on this truck, make sure to take advantage of the $1,400 cash incentive that is currently available on it.

Car_man
    Host
    Hi 4cajuns. Ally's current base lease rate and residual value for a 36 month lease of a 2011 GMC Yukon SLT 2WD with 10,000 miles per year are 0.15% and 45%, respectively.

Car_man
    Host
  • xfire22xfire22 Member Posts: 1
    Hello,

I've been quoted on the following vehicle:
    MANUFACTURER'S SUGGESTED RETAIL PRICE $58,818.00
    STANDARD VEHICLE PRICE $56,235.00
    Options installed by Manufacturer
    POWER SLIDING SUNROOF
    $ 995.00
    FLOOR MATS - ALL WEATHER
    (DEALER INSTALLED)
    $ 138.00
    SIDE BLIND ZONE ALERT
    $ 500.00
    3.42 REAR AXLE RATIO
    NO CHARGE
    7,300 LBS GVWR
    NO CHARGE
    TOTAL OPTIONS $1,633.00
    TOTAL VEHICLE & OPTIONS $57,868.00
    DESTINATION CHARGE $950.00
    TOTAL VEHICLE PRICE*** $58,818.00

Here is what they offered:
    Cost: $55818 + $1400 CCR, 39 months 15k miles $624.34 + $43.70 tax = $668.04 with $4000 down payment. How does this look I'm relatively new to the science here? Would we be better off waiting for the '12 models?

Thanks!
  • ifxgumsifxgums Member Posts: 7
    I am looking at a Yukon XL Denali and I am wondering what residuals and lease money factor is on a 2011. Also, is there any lease support from GM? What would be a reasonable price on a 63k car. Thanks in advance.
  • hyperwizhyperwiz Member Posts: 2
    Hi - looking for current numbers for Yukon (SLT, Denali) and Yukon XL. Can you provide 12K and 15K residuals. What rebates or incentives are avail through Ally and US Bank? Thanks!
  • steeznosteezno Member Posts: 2
    Carman,
    I am in the market for a 2011 or 2012 Yukon Denali. I am in the military so I know qualify for military pricing. Can you let me know what other incentives and rebates are out there. I know memorial day is right around the corner and I'm not sure if any deals are out yet. Thank you
    Paul
    Hi Paul. If you want to lease, you're going to have to go with a 2012 model. General Motors is not providing lease support on the 2011s any longer.

Ally's current base lease rate on the 2012 GMC Yukon Denali is 1.0%.

There is a $4,575 cash incentive on 36-month leases of this truck through Ally right now. This cash would be available on top of any military discounts that you are eligible for.

Car_man
    Host
  • steeznosteezno Member Posts: 2
    Carman,
    Appreciate the quick response.. Went to the dealer today and here is some of the things that they told me.....
    Lease loyalty credit ( currently leasing a murano) 2k
    Memorial day rebate. 750
    Can't combine usaa 750 with lease loyalty was told.
    I do have 1k equity in murano ( gave incorrect payoff estimate before appraisal was final)
    The sticker price on the car reads 63k, it does have 7k on it which they are willing to give me 1125 towards purchase.

If I go with these numbers and use the zero percent they are telling me that I am at 755 with 2200 out of pocket for 72 months at zero.

Any thoughts? am. Missing any rebates? I still feel tHat. Should be getting a better deal seeing how it is an 11 and has 7k miles in it....thanks again.
    Paul
  • steverstever Guest Posts: 52,454
    Are you an active duty member of the U.S. military in the process of shopping for a new or used car? A news reporter is interested in talking with you. Please contact pr@edmunds.com by June 30, 2012.
  • joeystiffs19joeystiffs19 Member Posts: 43
    Carman,

Can you please post the above for 2012 and 2013 Yukon SLT. Thanks. Also, is there a forum to show how to work out the lease?

Joe
  • ep1141ep1141 Member Posts: 14
    Car_man,

appreciate all the help you've given me in the past.

Do you have Ally's feb money factor and residual for a Yukon denali (2wd)
    36 or 39 for 10k/yr?

Thanks in advance,

ep
  • joeystiffs19joeystiffs19 Member Posts: 43
    Car Man,

Can you please post MF, residuals and rebates for a 2013 Yukon SLT1 with Sun, Entertainment and Destination Pkg. Its been awhile for any info on Yukon leases.

Thanks
  • jq36jq36 Member Posts: 3
    I would appreciate feedback on this deal:

2013 Yokon Denali, MSRP: $62,000 and some change.
    Best Deal I got $54000 out the door. which could be around $50,500 sale price.

What do you guys think?

Appreciate the feedback.

Also have a quote on a similarly equipped Tahoe LTZ for $50,000 sale price.

I'm leaning Denali!
  • ca76ca76 Member Posts: 20
    What kind of rebates and incentives were you using to get down to that price? I'm in SoCal and haven't seen anything near that. Most quotes are coming in around $55k before TT&I. (2wd + Sun and entertainment package)
  • Kirstie_HKirstie_H Administrator Posts: 11,146
    edited May 2015

To discuss the latest lease details for the current model, please join us in the 2015 GMC Yukon Lease Questions forum.

MODERATOR /ADMINISTRATOR
    Need help navigating? kirstie_h@edmunds.com - or send a private message by clicking on my name.
    Share your vehicle reviews

This discussion has been closed.