Edmunds dealer partner, Bayway Leasing, is now offering transparent lease deals via these forums. Click here to see the latest vehicles!

TOYOTA TACOMA vs FORD RANGER- Part XI

Comments

• cpousnrcpousnr Member Posts: 1,611
    think your dad might like this. . .

http://members.aol.com/cpousnr/navchief.jpg

indacurl...you'd know about that too!
  • 2k1trd2k1trd Member Posts: 301
    This is a very simple mod and can be done by simply unpluging the connector under the truck and jump the plug and it's done!....now if you have to go to the dealer.....simply put it back to stock,no big deal.So all the hoopla about warranty issues is not a concern.I guess vince will have to look elsewhere to find something to say negative about the tacoma.
  • allknowingallknowing Member Posts: 866
    My Dad passed away a few years back but yeh he probably would have appreciated that.
  • lariat1lariat1 Member Posts: 461
    I never saw that before. I guess on submarines they dont get that patch I do remember the initiation that the chiefs go through.One of my old LPO's made chief and we stole his "book" and we ended up drilling a hole through it and then bolting it closed then we stripped the threads and super glued the nut to the bolt.I dont know how much it cost him in the "goat locker" but they tortured him for 2 weeks for it.
  • scape2scape2 Member Posts: 4,123
    to take?? I have to constantly rebuff all the Tacoma owners saying Rangers can't offroad, Rangers can't pull, haul, tow, or even start!! garbage.
    Fact is I have proven all of you WRONG, and you Toyota boys don't like it. FAct is I know I have gotten you boys thinking, "man, did I spend extra $$'s or what? for what? You Toyota boys want so badly to feel your Tacoma's are so superior to RAngers.. when the facts are laid out on the table you cry foul or just plain cry. The reliability/quality gap is not has huge as you want so badly to believe. You paid more, sure hope you get more in resale.. Hmmm...
    By the way, I tapped my truck year and options compared to a like Tacoma.. The Tacoma has about a $300 advantage..in wholesale..
    Yes, soon I will be gone, over to the Liberty room more than likely, beating up the RAV4's, Highlanders, and the 4-Runners... :-))
  • genly_aigenly_ai Member Posts: 1
    Help! Can any helpful person tell me what might cause an engine roar (in either 4th or 5th gear-doesn't matter) when my 2001 Tacoma hits about 65mph. It then ends at 70mph. It sounds DIFFERENT from just an engine when it is pulling in a low gear; the roar is like a hmmmmmmmmmm and is LOUD. I thought it was at first airplanes flying over until i realized it was regular!!
    Who is vince rebuffing? The only one saying that a Ranger can't off road is spoog and he wasn't posted in a while. Vince has proved that people with a screw loose in the head seem to prefer Rangers. Soon he will be amazing a new room on how little a grown man can comprehend in a lifetime (and pat himself on the back for that fact too).
    Lets see, my book ended up in the hands of a retired SKCM who was working at Target. Got passed among patrons "Oh what a dirty book. You must not take care of it." wrote one. Another seletee had his book put on a P3, sent around the United States for a month or so.

Would do it again in a second. Best job I ever had.

San Juans:

Told you I was serious.

http://members.aol.com/uncchrisb/4corners.htm

• frey44frey44 Member Posts: 230
    don't talk to me about "bashing", pal. you are the SUPREME basher. i take lessons form YOU ONLY. your reason for being is to bash anything that is not Canadian-American-Mexican_Brazilian>witness your fond disdain for Toyota (California-Japanese). don't feel so threatened and insecure. this is just a tabloid chatroom...i stand by my Avalanche posts. tell me with a straight face that the Avalanche is NOT the goofiest vehicle ever foisted upon the GM public (second only to their Aztec). but, of course, you would take those over Toyota because you hate Toyota. and, you LOVE the Ranger. so...you can say anything you want to me, but calling me a basher is to CALL YOURSELF AND EVEN BIGGER BASHER...which you are, in full glory, for all to see.
  • smc13smc13 Member Posts: 52
    When did Vince bash you? Yes, he's been trying to bash us Taco owners but the only thing he said to you was sorry about your vibration problems in post #1947. Why are you attacking him.

I see that sonjaab posted that you are bashing the avalanche in post #1951 and since you have been why are you getting upset. Btw, I happen to think the avalanche is a decent looking truck and an interesting concept. I wouldn't want to spend that kind of money on any auto but it still isn't a bad idea.
    the Avalanche? What the?? who the ??? how the??
    First of all, I don't "hate Toyota". I personally don't see the huge quality gap or reliabiltiy gap everyone speaks about. I speak from personal experience along with family/friend experiences. Plus the thousands of dollars more you pay for a Toyota product just doesn't add up.
    Allknowing.. the the bash and dash master. The one who will shake your hand with one hand, while with the other be slapping you silly.. You may think you have people fooled.. You don't.
    Ha Ha!!! Thanks Dr. vince. The only reason I comment on your goofy anti-Toyota posts is because you make up most of your info. You've been telling me that I'm a Ranger basher for a year now even though I like the Ranger, and often say good things about the Ranger. If I thought Ford was that inferior to Toyota my wife wouldn't own one. I have respect for the other regular Ranger owners here because they don't make up their info, as you do, and they don't accuse people of saying things that they have never said (as you do). Try being honest once in a while and post something new instead of your typical repeat mantra and maybe I'll respect you too. Until then, I'll remain thinking that you have a empty head.
    this is freaking great. a 2000 Ford Ranger. Brand new. now, i can't even see my gauges at night. you've got to be freaking kidding. now, i am embarrassed to even take it to the dealer to trade it in ! (maybe they won't notice it in the daytime). i am soon to order a 2002 Tundra. i can't wait to get rid of this piece of crap; one thing after another. and, to think, i WANTED to love this truck...it simply wouldn't let me !. i almost feel like i DESERVE a lemon for having faith in Ford. i deserve what i am getting; i should have known better. i should have listened to you Taco guys on here. now i know. oh well, somebody poor sucker will own it off the used lot... it at least LOOKS great ! not a scratch on it ! maybe i'll get lucky and the dealer won't notice that it shakes to beat h@#!$% and the dash lights are off and the undercarriage is rusted to h@#!$% (NEVER been in salt) and it pulls to the right (since new). anybody wanna buy a Ranger cheap ?
    Frey, not sure whats going on here.

If your taillights are out too, it is a blown fuse.

I have not experienced ANY, repeat any of your problems. I was just up on 2 major passes in the Rockies with no problems. I just went to So. Colo., 275 mile round trip, 4 wheeled and still got 20 mpg. Worst I had was a wiper switch and a door switch and they put in a 3rd gear syncro due to a complaint of mine on missing 2 shifts.

I TOLD you you more than likely have an out of balance driveshaft which could be caused by the weights coming off. Did you bother to check that?

I also will tell you if the dash lights and the rear running lights are out, you blew a fuse.

CHANGE THE DAMN FUSE!!!!

I am beginning to think you are not for real. I TOLD you what to do and ASKED if you got a response and you have said NOTHING.
  • PF_FlyerPF_Flyer Member Posts: 9,372
    Stick to talking about the trucks and avoid commenting on each other... Thanks

PF Flyer

Host

Pickups & News & Views Message Boards

Fair enough, let me try this way:

Frey44:
    I was wondering if you had any success with your vibration problem. Did you find out if there was a driveshft issue? Certainly with a new truck this is a warrenty issue.

Problem with lights on the dash? Hmmm in most vehicles, that circuit is tied to the tail light running lights on a common fuse. You did not mention that tail lights issue too, but perhaps you just overlooked that. Why dont you check and see if the tail lights are out too...then it is the fuse. If not, seems like a broken wire or bad like shorted dimming resistor or a short somewhere else. Any rate, they are all warrenty items.

Let us know what the result is...sharing information.

Very strange that you have had these very odd, uncommon problems, yet have not experienced the wiper switch and door chime anomaly issues.
  • midnight_stangmidnight_stang Member Posts: 862
    Frey-->That's a shame. Please note there is a reason for everything. 1. Take your potential purchases for a test drive that includes 65 mph+ speeds!!! 2. See post #126 in Ford Ranger Problems. It might not be your exact problem, but the symptoms are the same. Either way it is fixable, and is Under Warranty. 3. You dash lights don't just blow out all at once, either a blown fuse, or a wire harness connector that got loose. Again FIXABLE UNDER WARRANTY.
    Hope you have better luck with your Tundra, even though you won't be giving it a good test drive before driving it home. You order it, you bought it.
    i am for real. i am smart enough to check for fuses. dash lights are not a separately fused circuit (in this truck). i am sure it is a wiring connector (i already fixed my headlights this way). the hassle is FINDING it. and here is what i have done for finding the vibes: 1) new Michelin LTX m/s installed (stock sizes to allow for reimbursement). rebalanced 2 times, first time on a Coates, 2nd time on a Hunter 9700 ..tires are ROUND and wheels are round. 2) checked brake rotors, OK, 3) had driveshaft pulled: spline is fine, it is straight, and it is balanced to zero 4) had alignment checked. it still has an obvoius annoying vibe at highway speeds. i think it is in the powertrain, but i am at the point i don't care anymore, as i have decided to ditch the truck. i am NOT a Ranger "basher"; i still believe i got a "lemon", and i DO NOT believe this is typical of all Rangers (as i have previously stated). another Ford dealer "hinted" that their may be an engine mount "problem"..i don't know if there is a TSB on this, but i'll let the next owner deal with it. it could also be an axle. perhaps, or even tranny related (mercy !). i am considering this a one year "lease" of a 2000 truck..a "writeoff" for making an unlucky choice. i will close with this: many will buy Rangers and be very happy with them, and i hope they are. the new 02's look great. again, for me it is a quality control issue, obviously. i am maybe the 1 in a hundred that gets a bad one...caveat emptor. i didn't mean to whine or irritate anybody; i will now stop complaining. have a good one, and thanks for your interest; you are a good guy on here.
  • briancorrbriancorr Member Posts: 67
    Different day, same BS!
  • robbirobbi Member Posts: 7
    cpousnr: You are a chief in the USN? Now cpousnr makes sense (Chief Petty Officer Unites States Navy Reserve, right?). Well, it turns out that I am also in the Navy. I am a NUPOC. One more year of school, then it is off to OCS for me!

vince8: I noticed a few posts back you mentioned that you have 265/75R16 tires on your Ranger. Did you have any problems fitting them, or do they fit nicely with no modifications? My Dad is thinking of buying a Ranger and he likes my 265/75R16 BFG All-Terrain T/A KO tires and he wants to know if they will fit on a Ranger. Also, I am thinking of getting a spray on bedliner in my truck and was wondering what you thought about your Line-X liner. Have you had any problems with it? Is it all its cracked up to be?
    robbi:
    Retired ATC(AW), 6 years ago, 26 years to the day after arriving at Great Lakes.
    Former CO is not a one star admiral (that helped my career!).

A friend has 265X16 Goodyear MT/R's on a 2001 off-road with no problems. But man that is an expensive tire. The 265's are the same height as a 32 inch tire.

Frey44:
    No, you have a right to be upset. I just had asked what had been done to resolve your issues and had not heard anything.
    I do know of a guy that had trouble with a Ford dealer in Tucson. He built a web page, wrote letters and finally got a replacement Ranger from the dealer. Can give you the info if you want.

You should not have to take that kind of treatment from a dealer or Ford. I had simular problems with toyota...lemon p/u in '81. Got nowhere with Toyota. That is a main reason I never buy new Toyotas anymore. Got burned for maybe $2K on a truck that selfdestructed.
    i appreciate your input. i realize Toyotas are not "sacred"; they have problems too. i am looking at Toyota now because my local Toyota/Honda dealer is fantastic (i own a Honda). i have learned a BIG lesson: it doesn't matter what kind of warranty you have if the dealer is a pain and gives you a big runaround. i am not a controntational person; my time is also limited. i have a personality where i would rather write letters than argue with people. however, other than a Ford rep. calling me about 3 months aftyer i contacted them, they have never given me any guidance. whether Ford contacted the dealer i don't know. i think Ford dealers sort of "stick together" when the chips are down..the "good ol' boy" network. when i took my Ranger in to another dealer to look at it, after having made an appoitment, they then told me it was their policy not to "get involved" with another dealer's "warranty problems", even though on the phone they said that was fine. (i think they somehow found out what the other dealer had done...maybe a central database ???)
    as far as actual trucks, truthfully, i like many things about the Ranger MORE than the Taco [i.e. the 4 door cab, the 5 speed auto, and the extremely torquey pushrod 4.0..ideal for towing my small boats]. but, since owning the Ranger, i have also concluded that i would like a larger truck with a better ride.
    i narrowed it down to the Tundra (because of the local dealer) or a Silverado (also because of an excellent local dealer). after studying those 2 trucks, i have concluded the Tundra [IMHO] statisically is more likely to give me reliable service than the GM product. i sure love those small block Chevy motors, though. i also like GM's trannies and LS rearends. the 4.8 liter Chevy is my idea of a great truck motor. but, i'll settle for the Tundra V8 as a second choice [i have read online that Toyo will offer LS rearends in 02 Tundras, but don't know that for sure]. i'd like to get a 2x4 extended cab this time. good luck with your Ranger; i hope you get many years of trouble-free service out of it.
    From Edmunds:A new FX4 model debuts, designed to appeal to Ranger XLT Extended Cab buyers who need to do some serious off-roading. Among the hardware goodies are a limited-slip differential, 31-inch BFGoodrich all-terrain tires, special 15-inch alloy wheels, tow hooks, skid plates, Bilstein shocks, special exterior trim and sport seats. All Rangers get a SecuriLock antitheft system, while XLT and Edge 4WD models have a new 16-inch wheel design. An MP3 player is newly optional, and models equipped with a 3.0-liter V6 get improved fuel economy.

As I understand things, this Ranger will have a center differential, the premium 4X4 setup.

Tacoma does not have a center differential which limits its 4X4 operation as compared to the Landcruiser does have that type of setup.

And now the Ranger too will have the premium 4X4 setup.
    Find a good Chief, listen to him, learn from him.

He more than likely drives a Ranger. . .!
    Welcome to the room.
    I have had P265x75R16's on my truck for over 2 years now. I have had no problem with fitting, bumpstops or turning radius. Be warned your MPG will go down about 1-2miles. This is Fords weak spot on the Rangers. The stock tires are Firejunkers and are garbage! This I have to give to the Toyota group. Toyota puts good offroad tires on the Tacoma, stock. A 31" tire will make your Rangers stance, ground clearance and offroad manners improve greatly. This is one trick Toyota/Nissan and GM use to make the truck look taller and improve ground clearance. I tried to use the stock P245's offroad and It was a joke.
    Frey, sorry to hear about your troubles. Best of luck to you. Maybe you can claim lemon law.
    Where in Edmunds did you read about the FX4 CP? Sounds interesting.
  • ebbgreatdaneebbgreatdane Member Posts: 278
    I take the blue pill?

After not checking in this post for sometime I'm wondering how Tacomas went from having a slight "edge" (pun intended for you Eddge package owners) to Rangers kick the living tar out of the Taco. What magic ju ju are you all smokin' that I can grab a hold to?

I was glad to hear the Ranger is finally taking a serious look at adding an off-road package that meets/matches the Taco but honestly, while the Ranger owners are spending serious doh! beefing up their Rangers, I guess I'll take my already perfect Taco and tack on a SuperCharger.

You guys and girls will let me know if the chromed "Tacoma" on the tail gate is too shiny for ya...or then again you can use if for a signal to reach the top of the mountain. I suppose I find it drop down hysterical that Ford is now adding an off-road suspension that Tacomas have had for years.

Also I've been reading about the new Toyota V6 for the Tacoma. I hope Ford has some upgrade plans.

Cheers,
    John
  • robbirobbi Member Posts: 7
    on the tires cp and vince! I assumed the tires would fit, but as vince stated Ford puts small tires on stock. I have never really looked at the wheel well of the Ranger so I had no clue as to how much clearance there would be for bigger tires. I am aware of the mileage loss and the fact that the speedometer and odometer will be slightly off, but thanks for the warning anyway.

cp: There is a Chief that shares an office with my recruitor at NRD Jacksonville. He is a great guy, and I always listen to his advice. He drives a Suburban though, so I will have to keep my eye out for a Ranger driving Chief. Although, if I find one that drives a Tacoma I will probably have just a little more respect for him!
    I don't think any ranger fans have been saying their truck kicks the tar out of any Yota's, but I think it's safe to say everyone thinks their truck is the best... :)
    http://www.edmunds.com/new/2002/ford/ranger/4drsupercabxltoffroad4wdstylesidesb40l6cyl5a

take this space area out!

/overview.html?id=lin0006

Yum!

More hp, more torque, better stock tires, center differential, very few options, well equipped stock...and cheaper!

What more do you need?

What was that?!? Oh for a second I thought I heard spoog going after the mercury in my thermostat!

uh, you guys think that your truck is the best but us Toyota owners know that our truck is the best. :)

CP - Thanks for the FX4 link. It sounds good but we'll see how much Ford charges for the pkg. It may not be cheaper than the TRD.
  • spoogspoog Member Posts: 1,224
    www.fourwheeler.com

"So how did we pick the vehicles? Simple: With lots of time testing new vehicles, we’ve gotten a pretty good handle on which ones work off-road and which ones don’t. So after a quick meeting that featured some creative shouting and yelling (you don’t think that we all agree on everything, do you?), we narrowed down our list to four: the Jeep TJ, the Land Rover Discovery Series II, the Hummer, and the Toyota Tacoma TRD. You can start writing your letters now, screaming, “What about the Kia Sportage (or whatever your favorite 4x4 is),” but whatever it is, if we haven’t already called its name, it isn’t in here. So we suggest you deal with it. "

What was the winner of the ultiamte 4x4 contest?

The Toyota Tacoma TRD. Yes, it beat a Hummer, Jeep Wrangler, and Range Rover.

Think the Ranger could make that list? Nuh-uh. Don't think so. Like fourwheeler says -

" If your vehicle didnt make the list, deal with it. These are the best of the best".

Go to the site, click "trucks and events", then "road tests". You will see the *fantastic* photos of the Tacoma in the ultimate 4x4 comparison 2001, and the other competition where it was victorious, the 2001 pickup of the year.

Toyota designs these trucks from the ground up gang to do well off road. Congratulations Toyota, victory is indeed sweet.
    www.fourhweeler.com

ultimate 4x4 test 2001 , the winner

"Having a pure mechanical locker in the Tacoma allowed it to outdo other rigs equipped with electronic traction control or limited slips, as drivers could engage the locker before entering a tough section of the trail and then walk right through it with no wheelspin at all. This gave it a definite advantage over the other vehicles that were left with computers and clutches waiting to sense wheelspin before doing anything. "
    Go the the ultimate 4x4 challenge on the fourwheeler site and click on the video stream section! It shows the hummer, jeep ,tacoma and range rover offroading. There are some great scenes in that little video. Just click on the film looking icon below thepicture of the range rover.

Ahh yes.... simply the best offroaders out for a drive in the desert. Good stuff!
    There is also a real time video for the 2001 pickup of the year comparison!

Go to that section in truck evets, road tests, then click 2001 pickup of the year.

Scroll to the bottom and the "behind the scenes video" is there. Click on it.

Needless to say the Tacoma win this competition as well.
  • modvptnlmodvptnl Member Posts: 1,352
    At least he's off the mercury bandwagon and back to quoting magazines. Wonder if he'll admit he was wrong on the math thing......nah!!!
    1.a Ford Ranger AL 4X4 "Best Buy" FourWheeler magazine.

1.b Ford Ranger XLT, Selected twice buy FourWheeler magazine as best 4X4 compact pickup, think it was 1991 and 1994.

hats one magazine.

2.a Ford Ranger Best Buy compact pickup 1993, 1994, 1995, 1996, 1997, 1998, 2000, 2001.

hats Two magazines. Lets see what else.

3. Edmunds "Most Wanted Small Pickup" 2000, 2001, Ford Ranger.

http://www.edmunds.com/reviews/most wanted/articles/43047/page017.html

http://www.edmunds.com/reviews/most wanted/articles/43048/page019.html

4. J. D. Powers Initial Quality awards, many, to Ford Ranger.

Shall I go on?

Spoog, you get all that mercury drilled out of your teeth fillings yet? Gonna kill ya some day. . .

My offer is still good, Gonna pre run the San Juans and my tires are ready. . .

What about the unanimous loss in the Fourwheeler.com 1998 pickup of the year test? I noticed you didn't bother to include that test....

Every makers wins the Initial Quality study.

But who wins the JD powers long term 5 year reliability studies consistently? Toyota trucks...

Oh, also Cspounser, I noticed that the "best buy" award was also given to station wagons and minivans......

Did you check out those fantastic videos of the competition at fourhweeler.com ?

See how fast they were going in the hummer offroad? Well ...the Tacoma beat it....
  • barlitzbarlitz Member Posts: 752
    The ZR2 was rated the best 4x4 offroad truck 10 straight years by I M Chisler magazine. Also rated best customer satisfaction by J D powers
    How can you go wrong if you buy a truck recommended by I M Chisler magazine? I think that the ZR2 is endorsed by Lame [non-permissible content removed] magazine also.
    I had read numerous internet articles that state that the Ranger is preferred by women. . .

Nah, Rangers dont go off road. . .
    http://board.rrorc.com/ubbcgi/ultimatebb.cgi?ubb=get_topic&f=19&t=000131

http://board.rrorc.com/ubbcgi/ultimatebb.cgi?ubb=get_topic&f=19&t=000133

http://us-g.rrorc.com/canfield.htm

BTW I taught my kids American history because the schools do not do a good job. I am a descendent of the Thomas Jeffereson family I know the importance of knowing our history. 6th cousin, once removed to be exact.
    acf2001 - I appreciate the complement and I'm glad that you're enjoying your Tacoma. Concerning Vince, I believe that his goal in life is to appear ignorant and to annoy as many people as possible. I must admit that it isn't hard to make him look bad.

CP - Nice pics and I have to agree that the Rangers are doing a good job. I'll bet that the drivers had trouble sitting for a while after the pictures were taken though.
    In the light of a discussion of Tacoma Vs. Ranger, talking about people having chips on their shoulder, being mentally lightweight, has little bearing on this forum. Being adamant about your vehicle preference is fine and dandy, but you only prove YOUR character when you insult others.

If you don't like Vince, fine, use your god given right to ignore. That's what I do with Spoog...

So point out the innaccuracies of someones truck's claim to fame, brag on why your personal choice is so grand, and leave it at that. Everything else is impietous.
  • modvptnlmodvptnl Member Posts: 1,352
    LMAO.....again!!! I have nothing on my shoulder and I actually think Vinny is sometimes obnoxious(almost as bad as spoog!!) I just thought it HILARIOUS that someone would critique someone else's writing skills and then butcher their own post so badly!!! Enjoy the Toy, they're good trucks.

Later, dudette!!! And try some decaff!!!
    acf:

I am sure you will enjoy your Tacoma. I never say it is bad, just not the only 4X4 on the block.

I am well pleased with my Ranger too.

ROBBIE:

Well, had some fun with this, you may enjoy. My trip website.

Turn on your speakers when you use it.

Others can have a look too.

Nice picks. I also enjoyed the super flat, well maintained gravel roads these vehicles are travelling on....

Still, ya gotta love the scenery.
  • ebbgreatdaneebbgreatdane Member Posts: 278
    But you won't see one in my garage.

1.a Ford Ranger AL 4X4 "Best Buy" FourWheeler magazine.

<<<See my first comment>>>

2.a Ford Ranger Best Buy compact pickup 1993, 1994, 1995, 1996, 1997, 1998, 2000, 2001.

<<<Yeah, well just because I can't afford the steak doesn't mean I'm gonna eat boiled cabbage because it costs less. I think we're talking about less bang for the buck.>>>

3. Edmunds "Most Wanted Small Pickup" 2000, 2001, Ford Ranger.

<<<Don't they also say, "Take it for a long test drive..." ? I guess you missed the review of the Tacoma.>>>

4. J. D. Powers Initial Quality awards, many, to Ford Ranger.

<<<Initial Quality award? So the truck is good initially so long as you trade it in before 15,000 miles?>>>

Edmunds -

http://www.edmunds.com/reviews/roadtests/roadtest/45955/article.html

"...Toyota's truck has much to recommend it, including the largest Japanese automaker's sterling reputation for making some of the most reliable cars and trucks on the road...."

I guess my main problem, CPO, is that because we don't have the time to drive across the country to meet you in the wilderness, that the Tacoma is somehow inferior to the Ranger.

Please let me know of an article that details that the 4X4 system on a Ranger is better than the Tacoma.

John

• acf2001acf2001 Member Posts: 28
    Try DECAF - that's the correct spelling!
  • barlitzbarlitz Member Posts: 752
    Why is it every thing written about the ranger or any other domestic is inconclusive with you taco owners but every thing written about the taco is gold, it only makes me more proud that I'm not one of you overpaying yuppies who's idea of offroading is driving through puddles or over speedbumps. BTW do your back street boys cd's skip when you go over those treachorous speedbumps or do you have to reset your $50.00 clock.
This discussion has been closed.