Edmunds dealer partner, Bayway Leasing, is now offering transparent lease deals via these forums. Click here to see the latest vehicles!

2013 and earlier-Honda Accord Lease Questions

Comments

• herro91herro91 Member Posts: 10
    Hi,

I'm considering leasing a 2006 Accord EX V6-L and had some questions regarding leasing:

1) Is my only option to go with the Honda Financial deal?
    2) If I want a term less than 36 mos (like 24 mos), can I still get the good finance terms Honda is offering
    3) How low can I negotiate the cap. cost? Can I get below invoice price and then use the Honda Financial MF and residuals? I've had experience with the Infiniti dealer where they would give me invoice, but not below since their $2500 incentive was not for leases.
    4) What costs can I tell the dealer I won't pay for reasonable if I want the Honda lease terms/financials?
    5) Also, since the current incentive ends on labor day - am I to do better on August 31st or better on labor day negotiating?

Thanks! :)
  • mg2006mg2006 Member Posts: 1
    Hi Car_Man
    We are about to close on a lease deal this week. I hope this sounds reasonable??
    MSRP- 27850
    Selling Price-25163(includes destination chg$595)
    Money factor- 0.00129
    Residual-15900
    36mths/12000miles
    Downpmt-$2199($1025cap reduction,acq fee,secdep&1stmth pmt)
    Monthly pmt incl tax -$293
    Documentation fee/title etc.,- $400.00
    thankyou
  • burgermacburgermac Member Posts: 43
    Car_Man-
    I have solicited your help before and you are an invaluable leasing information resource. I have some questions about the following: I am helping my 80 year old grandmother lease a Honda Accord. She claims to drive fewer and 1000 miles per year (a claim I think is realistic). What is the lowest per year mileage allowance offered by Honda Motor Credit on an accord lease? Can you give me the residual values for those mileage figures for 24, 38 and 48 month leases. Also, what are the prevailing money factors on Accord LXs? Let me know if you need more information.
    Thanks,
    Burgermac
  • anzialanzial Member Posts: 21
    Depending on where you live, you could get around $500 more off the selling price. Give it a shot ;) Also, if I were you, i'd avoid paying $1025 cap reduction, because if, god forbid, you total the car, you'll just lose a thousand bucks :)
  • anzialanzial Member Posts: 21
    yeah, he didn't include acquisition fee + plus doc fee that particular dealer charges on leases... so his real selling price is in fact $24623 - i know this because I've dealt with the same dealer :)
  • tex18tex18 Member Posts: 82
    Honda has a new Lease deal on the 07 Accords SEs for $239 a month. I have a feeling the $239 a month can be beaten. What price do you think I could get. MF is .0021, residual $13,782,according to my math thats a whopping 60% residual.
  • piloti_stipiloti_sti Member Posts: 62
    Carman or any other lease experts care to chime in?

2007 Honda Accord SEV6
    36 months @ 12,000 miles per year
    with $1,000 down
    $299 + tax ( w/tax $319.93)
    selling price- $21,900
    residual- $14,455
    money factor- .00220
  • fsudreyerfsudreyer Member Posts: 28
    Car-man, I was looking to lease an accord. On friday, I was told the money factor was .0021 (5.04%). Not great but ok. Now on Monday, the salesman tells me the money factor jumped to .00237 (5.688%). Is this true? If so, why would Honda do this in the middle of a promotion? Thanks, William
    I also would like to know what is the most you can roll over into the lease? I am upside down in my present car and want to roll as much as I can into the lease. Then when Honda invites into a new lease at month 30 (per the salesperson) I can leave the negative equity with the first vehicle.
  • pollackpollack Member Posts: 2
    Carman or any other lease experts

I'm living in NJ and got the following deal:
    36 mths/12000 miles
    Downpmt-$3,000(including all fees and taxes)
    Monthly pmt incl tax -$274.75

is this a good deal or can I get better???

Thanks!!!
    :confuse:
  • CarMan@EdmundsCarMan@Edmunds Member Posts: 38,514
    Thanks for the additional information, falashan. If you haven't leased your car already, I am sorry to say that Honda is no longer providing lease support on the 2006 Accord in September. Here's its new special lease program for the 2007 model. Honda Finance's current buy rate lease money factor and residual value for a 36 month lease of a 2006 Accord EX-L V6 Sedan without navigation with 15,000 miles per year are .00210 and 58%, respectively for consumers who pay a security deposit at lease signing and qualify for its "Super Preferred" credit tier. If you opt to have your car's security deposit waived, the money factor would increase by .00010. The term "buy rate" means that this is the lowest possible money factor available. When negotiating your lease on this car, keep in mind that Honda is currently providing $500 dealer cash on it. This incentive will help you to negotiate an attractive capitalized cost for your lease.

Car_man
    Host
    Prices Paid Forum
    HI tex18]. Honda already has introduced lease support on the 2007 Accord. Its lease program for it is now better than its unsupported lease program for the 2006 model is. Honda Finance's 36 month current buy rate lease money factor for 2007 Accords is .00210 for consumers who qualify for its "Super Preferred" credit tier and pay a security deposit at lease signing.

Don't be too pessimistic about negotiating a good selling price on a 2007 model. Accords rarely command high prices, even at the beginning of the model year. Heck, Honda is already providing $500 dealer cash on 2007 V6 Accord Sedans and all Accord Coupes. I suspect that good discounts will be widely available on the 2007 Accord very soon. Stop by the following discussion to see how much other community members have paid for their '07 Accords recently: "Honda Accord: Prices Paid & Buying Experience".

Car_man
    Host
    Prices Paid Forum
    Welcome herro91. Since you are new to the world of leasing, you definitely should check out the following informative articles that are available here at Edmunds.com prior to visiting any dealers: 10 Steps to Leasing a New Car and Calculate Your Own Lease Payment.

In answer to your specific questions, no you do not necessarily have to lease your new car through Honda Finance. A number of independent banks lease Hondas to consumers. However, Honda Finance usually has the best deals.

Honda Finance's special lease program is good for leases 36 months in length. If you decide to lease a Honda for a shorter term, say 24 months, you would still be able to take advantage of its special lease money factors.

Normally Honda's dealer cash incentives are not compatible with leases through Honda Finance. However, now that Honda is not providing any special money factors on the 2006 Accord, you can use the dealer cash and then lease one using its standard lease program. Honda is also providing $500 dealer cash on 2007 Accord V6 Sedans and all 2007 Accord Coupes. This dealer cash is an exception to Honda's normal policy and it IS compatible with Honda Finance's special .00210 lease money factor. Stop by the following discussion for feedback on what sort of price you should be able to negotiate: "Honda Accord: Prices Paid & Buying Experience".

Car_man
    Host
    Prices Paid Forum
    Hi mg2006. The dealer invoice price of the car that you are interested in, a 2006 Honda Accord EX-L V6 Sedan with automatic transmission but without navigation is $25,128. As you can see, the price that you were quoted is right around invoice. This was a good price for a lease of this car in August. Now that the money factor support is gone, you can use the dealer cash on this car to negotiate an even lower selling price. Of course, you will have to pay a higher interest rate on your lease though.

Car_man
    Host
    Prices Paid Forum
    Thanks Burgermac. While some banks lease vehicles with 10,000 miles per year or less, the lowest mileage allowance that I have seen offered by Honda Finance on Honda brand vehicles is 12,000. I don't think that it offers leases with fewer miles per year than that, but you can always check with your dealer to find out for certain. Honda Finance's current buy rate lease money factor and residual value for a 24 month lease of a 2007 Accord LX 4-cylinder Sedan with 12,000 miles per year are .00210 and 70%, respectively. The numbers for an otherwise identical 36 month lease are .00210 and 60%. Honda's special money factor is not available for leases that are longer than 36 months, so your grandmother probably should not lease this car for any longer than that.

Car_man
    Host
    Prices Paid Forum
    You're right, tex18. You probably can negotiate a lower selling price than the advertised $239 per month lease is based upon. I am not intimately familiar with the what the market is like for the 2007 Accord right now, but I would not be surprised if you were able to get one for around $500 over invoice already if you are in an area that has a good level of competition. Stop by the following discussion to see how much other community members have paid for their 2007 Accords lately: "Honda Accord: Prices Paid & Buying Experience".

Car_man
    Host
    Prices Paid Forum
    Hi piloti_sti. I would be happy to give you my opinion of this lease, but it would be a big help if you would provide me with this car's full MSRP first. This number will show me how much of a discount you are being given and it will enable me to use Honda Finance's lease program to estimate what your monthly payment should be. Let me know and I'll tell you what I think.

Car_man
    Host
    Prices Paid Forum
    Hello William. I believe that Honda Finance's current buy rate lease money factor for the 2007 Accord is still .00210 for consumers who qualify for its "Super Preferred" credit tier and pay a security deposit at lease signing.

Car_man
    Host
    Prices Paid Forum
    Hey tex18. Most banks place a cap on the amount that consumers can finance in leases. This cap is usually based upon a percentage of their vehicle's MSRP, like 100%, 105%, or 110%. I am not sure exactly what percentage Honda Finance uses, but the larger the discount you are able to negotiate on your new car is, the more negative equity you will be able to roll into your lease. Ideally, you would wait until you are less upside down to get a new vehicle though.

Car_man
    Host
    Prices Paid Forum
    Greetings pollack. You never mentioned the selling price or MSRP of the car that you are interested in leasing. These are important numbers for you as a consumer to know for two reasons. First, the selling prices of leased vehicles can be negotiated, just as if you were paying cash for them. Without knowing this car's selling price in relation to its MSRP you don't know how much of a discount you are getting on it. The second reason is that one needs the selling price and MSRP, including the destination charge, of a vehicle to calculate its lease payment. I would be more than happy to give you my opinion of this deal if you let me know what these numbers are.

For now I can tell you that $3,000 is way to large a down payment to make on a leased vehicle. Consumers can and should lease any vehicle that they want without making any sort of capitalized cost reduction. All you are required to pay at lease signing are your car's first month's payment, a security deposit equivalent to that payment rounded up to the nearest $25 increment, Honda Finance's $595 acquisition fee, and any required state taxes or fees. You can even have your car's security deposit waived in exchange for an increase of .00010 in the money factor that is used to calculate its monthly payment and roll its acquisition fee into its cap cost if you want to.

Car_man
    Host
    Prices Paid Forum
  • jas121jas121 Member Posts: 9
    I have 8mo left in a lease on a 4dr 4cyl 04 ex accord. I am 10000 mi over my lease agreement. So obviously I am lookin on getting out from under this car ASAP. My current lease was $1000 down $259/mo for 36mo w/ 12000mi/yr.

I am looking to lease an 06 2dr 4cyl Accord and will be adding leather. I want to put between $1000 and $1500 down. Taking into account the $1000 or so i will owe for the miles on the trade what is a good monthly payment to be shooting for?

Thanks, Jason
    Car_man

The full MSRP including destination is $23945.

Thanks for the help!
  • qbrozenqbrozen Member Posts: 32,889
    I hope, this time, you will get a 20k mile per year lease.

How do you figure $1k for the extra miles? Even if your overage charge is 15 cents, that's $1500. Your overage could be 12 or 18 cents, as well. Better check that contract. I doubt its 10 cents (but i suppose its POSSIBLE).

So... let's say best case scenario is that you are about $3200 in the hole (overage plus remaining payments). And you want to put $1500 down. So now you are rolling $1700 negative into the new lease.

I have no idea what the numbers are like for a 20k mile per year lease (if Honda even offers that). My shot in the dark guess on this is that you'd be looking at over $400/mo.

'11 GMC Sierra 1500; '08 Charger R/T Daytona; '67 Coronet R/T; '13 Fiat 500c; '20 S90 T6; '22 MB Sprinter 2500 4x4 diesel; '97 Suzuki R Wagon; '96 Opel Astra; '08 Maser QP; '11 Mini Cooper S

How does this program work in regards with Honda Financing?
  • atorreyatorrey Member Posts: 1
    I am new to leasing and posting. I am trying to help my mother in South Florida find a car and I think leasing might be the way for her to go so we don't have to worry about repair cost since I guess the car would always be under warranty. I have read the info on leasing on this site and kind of understand it, but I have a few questions. In looking at the Miami Herald I saw two dealerships offering what seems like very low lease prices. One has an 2007 Accord LX for $99 a month plus tax, tags and $4995 due at signing. (What does that amount usually include?) The other has an Accord LX SE for $129 a month with no security deposit and $3995 due at signing. They are both 24 month leases with 12,000 miles/year. Am I missing something here....are these good deals for my mother. Which is the better deal? If I call these dealerships, what questions should I be asking about these leases? There is no way she could go in alone and negotiate a deal so I am trying to help explain things to her and I'm not sure if I understand these deals. Help, please.
    usually its best not to put so much down at signing when it comes to leasing.

In the first deal you are looking at, it comes to about $307 per month if you add it all up. The 2nd is $295. So they are fairly close.

If you go to Honda's website, you'll see an advertised deal of $1699 down and $239/mo for 36 mos. on an '07 SE sedan. Also 12k miles per year. To compare this to the other deals, this is like paying $286/mo. It is, however, a longer term. The nice thing about this is that all the terms are laid out right there on the website and your mother could print it out and go to the dealership and get that deal without much of a problem (as long as she sticks to her guns and doesn't fall for any add-ons or that kind of garbage).

She would still have to pay for tax, title, and doc fees, which can be added to the payment. I'm not sure what tax is in Florida, but figure, all in all, she should pay $1699 out of pocket up front and about $270/mo all inclusive. If she stays within the 12k miles per year, then she would be covered by the bumper-to-bumper warranty for the full 3 years she is leasing it.

And, honestly, when the manufacturer advertises lease deals, a savvy consumer can often do even better. So $1699 down and $270 should be her cap. I would advise her to offer less to start. Maybe $1500 down and and $250/mo all inclusive.

There are some common things she should be on the lookout for. First, the $270 I have written above INCLUDES tax and includes the doc fees, registration, titling, etc all rolled into amount leased (i usually figure about $500 for that stuff). 2nd, the $1699 is ALL she has to pay out of pocket. That number INCLUDES first month's payment, acquisition fee, and cap cost reduction. According to this lease special, there is no security deposit required.

'11 GMC Sierra 1500; '08 Charger R/T Daytona; '67 Coronet R/T; '13 Fiat 500c; '20 S90 T6; '22 MB Sprinter 2500 4x4 diesel; '97 Suzuki R Wagon; '96 Opel Astra; '08 Maser QP; '11 Mini Cooper S

If I remember correctly my overage is 10cents/mi. In any event, honda is willing to take back my car as a trade provided i lease another car from them. In that case i will only be responsible for the mileage (that being the only thing that makes the car appraise for less then my current buyout).

In a nutshell I am looking at 1000 to 1500 being the the only thing i carry over into my new lease. So basically my downpayemt will cover the rollover.

I plan to keep the same 12000mi/yr lease (my driving situation has changed .. obviously :)
    well, in that case, you are basically looking for a zero down lease (being that your downpayment is paying your negative equity). So you can probably get a pretty good idea of what payment you are looking at by going to the HOnda website and looking at their advertised deals. Just figure on adding the down payment into the payments instead of taking care of it up front.

My impression is i am looking at $20/thousand if i am rolling my downpayemt into the lease. This sound right? Thanks ...
    I'm not sure I understand the question.

You are looking at an EX-L, correct? That has an invoice of around $23k. Add in the acquisition fee, security deposit, documentation fees, registration, etc. and you are probably in the $24,500 range as far as cap cost goes.

• jengemjengem Member Posts: 2
    Can you tell me what this equates to in monthly payments, if one just pays the taxes, DMV, etc (all the regulars, with nothing down)? What is the monthly payment for what you have mentioned? Thanks!
  • jengemjengem Member Posts: 2
    Today I went to a Honda Dealer in Queens, New York and priced a 2007 Accord Sedan EXL for a 36 month lease. I did my research and found on Edmunds $279 a month for 36 months/ $825 down payment/12K miles/$1,699 due at signing. What is the break down of $1,699 because it doesn't include taxes, tags and insurance.

*Which bank is offering this lease because the dealer said that it wasn't AHFC (and they would not honor it)?
    Is it HON? Because I know they are sketchy.
    If it is, what are the hidden costs?
    Are there any hidden costs?

***Here is their deal, 2007 Honda Accord Sedan EX-L for $309 a month/ 12K miles/ 36 months $0 down, taxes, DMV fees,etc...

***If feel that I can get a better deal.
    Am I correct? What kind of deal can I realistically score? I want them to tell me not to come back to their dealership ever again. Then I know I got a great
    deal!!!!!

***I am coming out of my Acura lease this month. Will they waive my security deposit considering I leased through AHFC?
    The more pressing issue I have is that I am over my mileage approximately 6,500 miles at 15 cents a mile. Should I pay the cost up front or should we bury the mileage into my payment?

*** Another dealer offered was $325 for 36 months, paying off my mileage and I pay the taxes etc... out of pocket. That was without real haggling..

***One last question. Nissan offered me the Altima Special Edition with my excess mileage, spoiler and leather at $275 a month/36 months/12K miles. It was a 2007, but I found that the style of the Altima is different on your website.
    Could Nissan change the style mid year or was it really a 2006?

Thanks a lot!
  • pollackpollack Member Posts: 2
    Hi,

Here is the rest of the info for the 2007 Accord EXL V6:
    MSRP: 27,400
    Agreed upon value of the vehicle: 25,011.24
    Gross Capitalized Cost: 26,821
    Residual: 17,076
    MF: 0.00227

Total down including all fees and taxes: $3,000
    Total monthly payment (including the tax) 294.28

Thanks a lot!!!
  • roachbuggroachbugg Member Posts: 15
    Hi there, I am just seeing your note. You wrote that Honda would be willing to take back your car provided that you lease another car from them. Who gave you this information? I am actually in the same boat (I have a lease that expires in January with 3 remaining payments and about 12K in add'l miles). I am happy to lease another car- if they will waive those payments. I called Honda which said no dice (if I traded my car in early, I would be responsible for the extra payments). Any advice?
    Keep a couple things in mind. Honda will be the one intiating any pull ahead if they desire to do so. Also do you get your vehicle serviced at a Honda dealer? If so, Honda already knows by your vehicle's maintenance record(per what the dealer told me) how many miles and what condition your vehicle is in. Sorry if this is not what you want to read.

Depending on how stale sells are,your payment history, you may or may not get an offer letter from them...........Again,depends on Honda. Just my two cents.
    Hey Roachbugg, basically what the dealership is doing is appraising my car and applying that appraised amount to my buyout. In my case the buyout for my lease is $15000 they will end up appraising my car for around $14000(because of the excess miles) and I will be responsible for the $1000 difference. All of this is provided I lease another car from Honda.

Even if you dont want to get another honda, all the dealership is doing is having me take my buyout (ie i am buying the leased car) then selling the car back to them... just all in one step. If you have a good buyout price you could turn around and sell the car anywhere.
    In order to keep my payemnts down I a thinking about a 48mo.15,000 lease. Anyone out there have an idea of what an 06 EXL 4cyl with 0 down should set me back/month?
  • th83th83 Member Posts: 164
    Hi everyone,

I'm new to leasing, so I have no idea what I'm getting myself into.

I was recently offered a few lease deals from a local dealer and I want to know if they sound fair enough or if I should keep trying.

I was offered $290.91/month for 36 months on an '07 EX V6 sedan non-Navi with a substantial $2500 down payment. Taxes, tag, and title are included and the dealer says there are no hidden fees.

I was also offered $247.47/month for 36 months on an '07 Special Edition V6 with the same $2500 down payment, including all taxes and fees.

Then I noticed that Edmunds has the EX V6 lease special pegged at $289/month with $1,899 due at signing but doesn't include tax, tag, and the like. Is the deal I was offered similar to that one, or am I paying more?

Could I do better than $290/month with $2500 down on an EX V6? Is there any bargaining room on that $2500 down payment?

Unfortunately, I don't know the specifics like the Money Factor, Residual, etc.

Sorry for asking so many questions. I'm getting a little desperate since I sold my current car a lot sooner than expected (I just listed it in auto trader a few days ago, and I sold it today).

Thanks!
  • benzoservceguybenzoservceguy Member Posts: 60
    Finally nailed it down to the following. Just want to know if we can do better:

07 Accord Special Edition (SE) (4cyl, MANUAL tranz)
    24 months
    2K drive off - INCLUDES all fees, taxes, security deposit, first payment, and acquisition fee

MSRP: 21,420
    SALES $: 19,056
    73% residual
    MF of .00227

Monthly payment with CALI 8.25% tax = $209.00

Dealer says it's a loss deal (by $800 or so) Not so sure I believe them

Should I jump on it or grind 'em harder for a better deal??

INQUIRING MINDS WANT TO KNOW!
  • ed108ed108 Member Posts: 39
    As best I can tell the MF and residuals for Accords are

24 Mo. Lease w/12K miles:
    73% and .00227

36 Mo. Lease w/12K miles:
    60% and .0023

Are these right? Seems like the 24 months is a much better proposition than the 36.

This would be for an EX-V6. I called Honda finance and asked but they would not give me in the information.

Thanks for any help.
    I was quoted .00220 for a 36mo/12kmile lease. SE-V6
  • willoughwillough Member Posts: 2
    Does anyone know if the October MF and residual changed for the Accord EX V6 since Sept? I'm interested in a 36 month, 12,000 mile lease on the V6 6 speed manual and had a quote in Sept. I believe the MF was .00210 and residual 60%. Thanks.
    Just to give alittle update... I turned in the my old lease and was accually able to gain $ on the deal (as if that is possible with a dealership). I found a dealer that was willing to give me fair market value for my lease as opposed to the buyout minus my excess miles.

For an 07 EXL 4cyl 36/12000 with 1400 down (1000 cash + 400 from my lease turn in) 289/mo.
    Thanks for the additional information, piloti_sti. OK, so you are interested in leasing a 2007 Honda Accord SE V6 Sedan that has an MSRP of $23,945 and a selling price of $21,900. I believe that the dealer invoice price of this car is currently $21,639. When one subtracts the $500 dealer cash that Honda is providing on this model right now from that we arrive at $21,139. This means that the selling price that you were quoted is around $760 over dealer invoice. This isn't bad, but if you are in an area that has a decent level of competition and are really interested in squeezing every last penny out of this deal you may be able to do a couple hundred dollars better. The money factor that you were quoted looks good to me.

Car_man
    Host
    Prices Paid Forum
    Hi jengem. I would be happy to estimate what the monthly payment should be right now on any vehicle that you are interested in leasing. In order for me to do so though I need you to tell me exactly what model you want, its MSRP, approximate selling price, how long you want to lease it for, and the mileage allowance that you need.

Car_man
    Host
    Prices Paid Forum
    Hi jengem. Any advertised leases that are mentioned in the incentives section of this site are through manufacturers' captive finance companies, which in this case would be Honda Finance.

The fact that you are coming out of another lease through Honda Finance should entitle you to have your next vehicle's security deposit waived at no charge, even if you are currently leasing an Acura.

I would be happy to share my opinion of the deal that you were quoted with you, but in order for me to do so it would be a big help if you would provide me with this car's full MSRP and selling price. It is in your best interest as a consumer to know what this car's selling price is anyhow. The selling prices of leased vehicles are negotiable, just as if you were paying cash for or financing them.

Car_man
    Host
    Prices Paid Forum
    Thanks for the additional information, pollack. The money factor that you were quoted is right in line with Honda Finance's current buy rate for this car. This is always a good sign because it means that the dealer you are working with is not marking its factor up to add additional back-end profit to your deal.

I believe that the car that you described has a spread of around $2,700 between its full MSRP and dealer invoice price. When we add the $500 dealer cash that Honda is currently providing on it to that we have $3,200 to play with. So the price that you were quoted for this car is around $800 over invoice. That's not bad, but if you are in an area that has a decent level of competition, I would not be surprised if you were able to beat it by a couple hundred dollars.

Car_man
    Host
    Prices Paid Forum
    Welcome th83. Since you are new to the world of leasing, you definitely should check out the following informative articles that are available here at Edmunds.com prior to visiting any dealers: 10 Steps to Leasing a New Car and Calculate Your Own Lease Payment.

The best way to evaluate the leases that you were quoted is to find out the vehicles' MSRPs and selling prices. The selling prices of leased vehicles are negotiable, just as if you were financing or paying cash for them. If you let me know the MSRPs and selling prices of the vehicles that you are interested in I would be happy to give you my opinion on these deals.

Car_man
    Host
    Prices Paid Forum
  • nupltwannabnupltwannab Member Posts: 6
    I have been offered an Accord SE-V6 for a 24 month lease (12K miles/year). Total out of pocket (including all fees is $1000), and the payment is $230 (before tax). I have never leased for only 24 months and am worried that this is a bad deal given that it is only for 2 years (the dealer says that 3 year is much higher, though I don't know why). Can someone give me a quick answer as to whether I should go back and push for a lower payment, or whether I should jump on this? Many thanks...
    Hello benzoservceguy. The money factor that you were quoted is right in line with Honda Finance's current buy rate for this car, which is a good thing. Now let's take a look at the price that you were quoted. The dealer invoice price for a base 2007 Accord SE 4-cylinder Sedan with a manual transmission is $19,369. As you can see, the price that you were quoted is below invoice. Overall I would say that this is an excellent deal.

Car_man
    Host
    Prices Paid Forum
This discussion has been closed.