Edmunds dealer partner, Bayway Leasing, is now offering transparent lease deals via these forums. Click here to see the latest vehicles!

2013 and earlier-Honda Odyssey Lease Questions

Comments

• dave1129dave1129 Member Posts: 11
    I had a odd experience I wanted to share. We had a leased 2010 Odyssey Touring with 1 more year left on a 3 year lease. Our local dealer called and said they had a deal for their "very special" customers. They offered to take back our car early and lease us a 2012 Touring at a lower lease payment. No fees whatsoever. Seemed to good to be true, but sure enough they took the 2010 back and gave us a new 2012 Touring with a 3 year lease, 15k miles a year for $595 a month out the door without any money down or any out of pocket expenses. From what I can tell from the lease document, the residual is .63 and they sold it at full sticker price but applied $3k from the old car toward Cap Cost Reduction which to me seems the equivalent of taking $3k of the sticker price. Bottom line is I'm saving $40 per month, I won't have to put tires or brakes on my old van and I'm driving a brand new one. So what am I missing here? All thoughts are appreciated.
  • munch21043munch21043 Member Posts: 9
    What state did you buy in? And how is the tax figured in. In my state, Maryland, I have to pay 6% on the whole price of the car, not just the leased portion.
  • dave1129dave1129 Member Posts: 11
    I'm in VA so sales tax is 3.125% which I believe is on the whole vehicle. I have the lease in front of me which is not that clear, intentially I'm sure. The MSRP was $41990. Dealer added a couple of things plus a processing fees. They applied $3378 of "excess value" from the old car as cap cost reduction. Here are the numbers
    Gross Cap Cost $45,118 (MSRP + 3378)
    Cost Reduction $3378
    Adjust cap Cost $41739
    Residual value $23934
    Depreciation and amortized Amount $17805
    Rent Charge $3664

Monthly Payment $596.38
    Total Payments $21469

Looking at it more closely, it seems the vehicle was sold at MSRP with a residual of .58. I think the MF was .00155
    This may sound naive but I was only concerned about the out of pocket which was zero and the payment, which was lower than was paying on the 2010 Odyssey so I'm happy but I'm curious if this was a good deal or not.

The current advertised lease for the LX with 12k and no money down is $360 a month which still requires taxes, freight, fees etc. I figured about $15,000 total lease cost on a $29,000 vehicle. So a total lease cost of $21,000 for the $41,000 vehicle with 15K mileage seems about right. Any thoughts
  • coupedncalcoupedncal Member Posts: 252
    Someone can obviously dissect your lease numbers and show you where you overpaid. But my advice is to not get into that and just enjoy your wheels and put this money you have saved to some good use. :)
  • leasenoobleasenoob Member Posts: 3
    edited October 2011
    I have been quoted a monthly lease payment of $560.00 for a 2012 Odyssey EX-L with Navi. It also has a DVD added as an option. The negotiated price is around $39500 with a zero down (am trading in an Acura MDX but breaking even on that payoff amount and trade-in value), 61% residual and 0.0015 money factor. Mileage limit is 12k a year and the lease is a 36 month contract. Is that a good deal?? Should I hold back for a better deal?
  • foosman9469foosman9469 Member Posts: 14
    Just got back from dealer, quoting October rates for EXL w/ NO Nav and NO RES of:
    MF=.00155
    Residual=62%
  • allazzermanallazzerman Member Posts: 2
    EXL-Navigation.

Got a 36 month lease. $3,100 down with total payment (including tax) at $379 a month. With 15,000 miles.

What do you think about this deal? Deal is done and if it is bad you wont hurt my feelings.

Thanks.
    That's a great price you got. What was the MF and residual that they gave you? Also the agreed upon value of the vehicle.

The value for my lease (which I have to finalize) is
    Value of car: $37400
    MF: 0.00155
    Residual: 61%
    Mileage limit: 12k/yr
    Downpayment: $650 (trade in value)

Adding up Taxes (for TX) and fees, my monthly payments are coming to just over $550. They had initially quote me a monthly payment of $616 but I haggled with them and they brought it down to $550. Now I'm thinking I should have stuck for an even lower price.

Also, in TX for rent charge calculation, they add the adjusted capitalized cost and the estimated residual value and multiply that by the MF to get the monthly rent charge.... is this how it's done everywhere?? I was surprised that they add those two values up before multiplying by the MF
  • gene00gene00 Member Posts: 115
    edited October 2011
    How much are they charging for the dvd add-on? Is it the same as the factory-installed units? And I'm confused by your numbers. In your first post you said the negotiated price was $39500. Was that the net capitalized cost, did it include taxes? In the 2nd post you have the value of the car at $37400. Assuming your MF and res are correct, I'd have to know the net cap cost, to compute your lease.

Haggling for monthly payments instead of the whole deal (and knowing every number) is playing right into the dealer's hands. They can massage a lot of the numbers to get a good-looking monthly payment while making the deal worse for you.

In any event, the trade-in throws your whole deal up in the air. It looks like you're getting a grand total of $650 for your trade-in? Is it really a trade-in or a lease return? If it's a lease return, the computations gets more complicated. If it's a pure trade-in, I'll give you $700 right now for your MDX sight unseen! You can run the numbers yourself, leaseguide.com will give you the basic terms and calculations. Good luck.
    Thanks for the info gene. For starters that MDX is a lease return :) so sorry.... can't sell it to you for $700. And the $ amounts in the first email were approx. ones. The ones I entered in the second email are the ones from the lease doc:
    Gross cap: $40311.68
    Cap reduction: $659.24
    Adjusted cap cost: $39,652.44
    Residual: $22987.85
    Rental charge: $3495.41
    Upfront sales tax: $2274.45

MSRP was 37685 for base vehicle.

I'm going to the dealership right now. Hopefully, I'm not getting taken for a ride. I thought I was doing well compared to some other quotes here but then I read that last one for <$400 a month and was thinking yikes. :)
    edited October 2011
    The reason I asked about the dvd is I need that number to add on to the MSRP. The MSRP should be something like 37685 + 1400 = 39085. The numbers you have here don't include anything for the dvd player, maybe the current model you're dealing on doesn't have it?

In any case, running the numbers that you gave gives a monthly payment of ~$557, which is paying full retail for the car and getting a free dvd player, or just paying full retail period (if no dvd). IHMO this deal (-dvd) could be had by walking into any dealer in the country. As I said before, it all depends on the lease trade-in. If they're doing you a favor on the lease trade, be happy. If they're profiting mightily off of it, at least you're making somebody happy :)
  • allazzermanallazzerman Member Posts: 2
    The end price came to $33,050. Felt good about that but the sticker was $38,000 but those can always come down.
    (Cap Cost + Residual) * Money_Factor is the standard way to compute the rent charge on a lease.
    Pricing I got...
    MSRP: $35685
    Sales price: $32700
    36 months/12,000 miles/year
    MF=.00155
    Residual = 62% ($22124.70)
    Doc fee = $50
    Govt fees (title, etc)= $126
    Acq fee=$595
    Taxes (rolled into lease)=$2043.75
    Initial payment=$461.29

Monthly payment=$461.29 (includes tax, etc)
  • snooplivessnooplives Member Posts: 12
    edited November 2011
    From Honda City in Levittown, Long Island, NY:

2012 Honda OdysseyEX-L with RES

36 months
    12k miles/year
    OOP - $1,207 (first month, bank fees, registration)
    Bank Fee - $595
    First Payment - $479
    Registration - $130
    MF - .00155
    RV - 59%
    I paid close to MSRP, but didn't care that much because the money was pretty cheap compared to my old lease (see below)

Monthly Payment with taxes - $479.

They also offered me a remote start at first for $489. I talked him down to $389. He said their cost with labor is $339. Not residualized so with tax it added $12 a month to the payment. My wife wanted it.

I'm happy with the deal. I got out of my 2009 Odyssey EX-L with RES lease with 22 months left on it. We leased the old Odyssey right when the 2010's were starting to come out. I also have always felt ripped on that deal (especially since I started reading these forums - thanks Edmunds!) My old payment was $556 a month and the car had some pretty good scuffs on the exterior and wear on the exterior from the kids. All in all I was happy with the deal, even if I paid $20 more a month than my calculations told me I should.

Hopefully money stays cheap so I can get the 2015 when it comes out at a better price.

Thanks to everyone for all their help on this forum.
    Congratulations on your new car, I hope it gives you 36 months of care free service :) However, this line makes me cry: "I paid close to MSRP, but didn't care that much because the money was pretty cheap compared to my old lease". In essence you donated a grand or two to the dealership because your monthly payment was already less. That's your choice, and there is something to be said for not going through the negotiation dance with the sales staff, but a little negotiating might have saved you a grand or more and $30-$50 on your monthlies. Oh well, maybe that will make it easier for the next guy to come along and get the same car for $300 over invoice.
    I have been going back and forth b/w 2 dealers. Amzing what competition does to offers. The money factor seems to be stable at 0.00155 and since I started with internet offers the negotiated price at one dealer in Baltimore is 38322 and the other is 39508.

They seem to be playing with the residual value. One dealer was using 55% and the other was using 52%.

The other player in this is a 2009 R350 MB with about 40000 miles on it. We are flipping it instead of turning it in because it has been appraised for 2-3k more than the buyout. And the dealer will be able to turn around and sell it for about 35000.

The dealer with the lower IP price is using the 55% RV with a ~$530/mo and $1000 OOP to pay for 1st month, acq fee, tax and tags. The second dealer we saw gave us an initial higher Internet Price, but lower RV - 52% same ~ $530/mo but no money OOP to put the vehicle on the road (incl 1st mo payment).

The first dealer was only giving $1000 above my trade's buyout, and the second dealer was giving $1500 above. I think both are hiding the actual value of the trade in the deal. Either way we are coming out ahead by selling our lease and not simply turning it in (which would have cost us 595 disp fee, and 2 monthly payments, plus slapping on new brakes - we are still under the 45000 mile allowance).

We are going to go with the second dealer for a few reasons - no money OOP, lower RV ie buyout at lease end ($21834 vs $23094), and the second dealer offers 9.95 lifetime oil changes, free shuttle, and or rentals ---the other dealer strangely enough does not.

Appreciate anyone's feedback about my thoughts on the RV changing and I wanted to make sure this was a really good deal. It certainly looks great considering all the factors and the TMV for the 2012 Touring.

Regards,
    Munch21043

ps - CarMan what are the recommended MF and RV on the 2012 Touring for 15k mi/yr leases?
  • bossman141bossman141 Member Posts: 56
    edited November 2011
    Car Man,

Hoping you can help me out.

Looking for Residual and MF on 2012 Odyssey LX and EX - Northeast region

Thanks for the help,

John
  • CarMan@EdmundsCarMan@Edmunds Member Posts: 38,514
    Here you go foosman9469. Honda Finance's November buy rate lease money factor and residual value for a 36-month lease of a 2012 Odyssey EX-L with 15,000 miles per year are .00155 and 58%, respectively for consumers who qualify for its top credit tier.

The residual value for a lease with only 12,000 miles per year would be 2% higher.

Car_man
    Host
    Prices Paid: Buying & Leasing Experiences Forum
    Hi Munch. The term "buy rate" means that a number is the lowest possible money factor that the dealer is allowed to charge. Dealers are sometimes allowed to mark-up banks' buy rates to add additional hidden, back-end profit to deals.

Honda Finance's buy rate lease money factor and residual value for a 36-month lease of a 2012 Odyssey Touring Elite with 15,000 miles per year are .00155 and 55%, respectively for consumers who qualify for its top credit tier.

Car_man
    Host
    Hey Munch21043. The basic Touring model numbers are exactly the same as the Touring Elite numbers that I mentioned in my previous post.

Car_man
    Host
    I'd be happy to help you out John. Honda Finance's November buy rate lease money factor and residual value for a 36-month lease of a 2012 Odyssey LX with 15,000 miles per year are .00155 and 61%, respectively for consumers who qualify for its top credit tier.

The numbers for an otherwise identical lease of a '12 Odyssey EX are .00155 and 61%.

Car_man
    Host
    Thanks Car Man.

It appears a second dealer is giving me the better deal (see my last post). However they are using a lower residual value on the Touring than the first dealer I went to (52% vs 55%).

It seems to me I shouldn't haggle with this to much because my monthly payment will be the same (535/mo for 15k/yr) with no money OOP, and the lease end buy out will be less (MSRP 41990 21,835 vs 23,095).

Am I missing something?
    This deal isn't done yet so I am still a little skeptical.

Any and all comments welcome.

MUNCH21043
    You're welcome MUNCH21043. As long as you are looking at the same term, mileage allowance, and trim level there should not be any difference between the residual values from dealer to dealer. They're set by Honda Finance and individual dealers do not have the authority to alter them.

Car_man
    Host
  • quietm1006quietm1006 Member Posts: 1
    edited November 2011
    Garden State Honda
    My son-in-law is in the process of leasing or purchasing an Odyssey. The first deal worked out so far is,
    About the trade, 2007 Kia Sedona, App. $7400. remaining on finance, 38,000 miles, good condition, given $10,000.
    About the lease,
    $499. month,
    no additional money down,
    msrp $36,500, not allowed to negotiate,
    app. $21,000 buy-out.

Can he negotiate a better deal?
  • football_dadfootball_dad Member Posts: 1
    Car Man,

What is the lasest Residual Value and Money Factor for a 2012 EXL-RES 36 mo./12,000 mi lease?

My dealer quoted 59% RV, but I thought is should be closer to 61%.

Thanks !!!
  • croni003croni003 Member Posts: 14
    Hi,
    I'm trying to decide wether to buy or lease an Odyssey EX-L +NAV. As a matter of process, is it best to simply start by negotiating the sales prices of the vehicle without disclosing how you intend on paying for it? So, if I can get a reasonable selling price that should reduce my cap cost for a lease but will they then just play games with my residual value figure? Also, is the RV calculated off the MSRP of the vehicle?

Thanks for any advice - John

P.S. Anyone happen to know the RV and MF for a 2012 Odyssey EX-L +NAV (12k miles/year)
    I wanted to post the deal I negotiated yesterday. I live in Maryland where the lease tax laws suck, but besides that the trade-in negotiation and negotiated price of the Honda, and OOP expenses should be informative.

First the numbers:

2012 Touring 36 mo lease 15000mi /yr

55% RV 0.00155 MF NEED TOP TIER Credit Rating

Negotiated Price of $38920

Trade-in equity of $2500 (PayOff 27000 and 29500 offer - CARMAX appraised at 30000)

The Edmunds TMV for this trim line is about 39900 and INV is about 38100. To put the negotiation into perspective, we started out getting an internet price of 39500 and $1500 trade equity. When we sat down last night the vehicle price had come down to 39000 and $2000 net trade. This deal was to give us 535/mo with no money OOP.

We were able to get the monthly payment down to 525/mo by getting a little more on our trade.

Then our lovely governor O'Malley's lease tax law smacked us in the face (long story short since we were leasing our non Honda tradein we couldn't use the tax credit to lease a Honda). We had to pay 6% tax on the entire negotiated price of the vehicle (6% of 38920).

We ended up about $1750 (500 dep incl) OOP to cover the left over tax bill. After the paperwork the monthly payment came to $522/month.

And the no-money out of pocket is always a crock. The dealership always takes it out of your trade or rolls it into your monthly payment. Its not like they eat any of the cost). They even used our $500 deposit which initially they said they were going to refund back.

The only thing under our control is the negotiated price and trade. Thanks to Edmunds the dealer can no longer fudge the money factor.

Regards and I hope some of you can use this information to your advantage,

Munch 21043

ps - I would have walked out and came back at the end of the month but I had my wife with me and she was afraid we would lose the smoky topaz with truffle interior.
    Here's the information that you're looking for football_dad. Honda Finance's November buy rate lease money factor and residual value for a 36-month lease of a 2012 Odyssey EX-L with RES and 12,000 miles per year are .00155 and 59%, respectively for consumers who qualify for its top aka "Super Preferred" credit tier.

Car_man
    Host
    Hi John. Dealers really aren't allowed to alter banks' published residual values. They can however mark up vehicles' money factors from time to time, so it pays to make sure that the dealer is using the buy rate for the vehicle that you are interested in. Honda Finance's current buy rate for the 2012 Odyssey is .00155.

The residual value for a 36-month lease of a 2012 Odyssey EX-L with Navigation and 12,000 miles per year is 59%. This is a percentage of this vehicle's full MSRP, including the destination charge.

Car_man
    Host
  • minivannewbieminivannewbie Member Posts: 9
    Hoping you can help, didn't realize there was a seperate lease thread. looks like I found the color combo i'm looking for, apparently it's the last one in California for the 2011 touring.

Dealer offered $37,900. He said he'd negotiate down a few hundred more (although typical salesperson as he wouldn't commit over the phone. The 2012 on Truecar looks like I can get it for $39,009 ($500 over invoice). I decided I'm doing the 3 year 15K mile lease.

I think the depreciation on the 2011 is 50% vs. 2012 is 57%? Money factor on the 2011 is .00145 and I think 2012 is .00155? could that be right? that the 2011 is lower than 2012?

So thoughts on which I should get? I don't think I'm keeping it after 3 years as I'm hoping we can get into a hybrid suburban at that time, or maybe even a hybrid minivan if they are out by then.
  • minivannewbieminivannewbie Member Posts: 9
    Ended up getting the 2012 touring, black with truffle interior for $39,109 (door guards was $100 from a dealer transfer). But basically it was $500 over invoice. I used www.truecar.com dealer called within 15 min, said he wouldn't charge extra to do a dealer transfer and agreed to the same $500 over invoice.

Grace Honda in San Bruno for you bay area folks. Gerry was straight forward no haggle, just came in and did paperwork. We signed everything tonight in a little under 2 hrs. I'm picking it up tomorrow.

I ended up leasing, $1K walkout which included 1st month payment, MF of .00155 50% residual on a 15K mi 36mo Lease.

$406 after tax (8.25% here)

I'd definitely use Truecar again, transparency of what others are paying is awesome.
  • nj2012nj2012 Member Posts: 5
    hi, I leased a 2012 Odyseey EX-L - 465 + tax -- leasing for 2 yrs only.
    If you want to find the best price and how the leasing is calculated - visit : weymouthhonda.com -- this a MA dealersip and very honest. I was able to get a best deal after showing the local dealers the pricing these guys offered and all had a hard time to match and exposed what everyone was hiding.
  • po65nypo65ny Member Posts: 34
    I think you have a typo in your monthly cost - $406 after tax can't be right. Did you have trade equity?
  • emiratesemirates Member Posts: 1
    edited December 2011
    Leased a Touring-Elite.

0 down, 35 pmts, $ 510. 36k month 12k miles. Sign and drive

Charlotte, NC.
  • dasandasan Member Posts: 3
    Looking to lease a Touring Elite - does anyone know if the 59% residual value and 0.00155 are the appropraite amounts to use?

Also any thoughts on a 39,792 cost to buy? Is that a good price?
    Hi dasan. The money factor that you mentioned is correct, but the residual value is wrong. Honda Finance's current 36-month, 12,000 mile per year residual value for a 2012 Odyssey Touring Elite is 57%.

A selling price of $39,792 is indeed a very good price...it's below dealer invoice.

Car_man
    Host
    Hello Car_man. I was hoping you could provide the money factor and residual for a 2012 Odyssey EX @ 12,000 miles per year. Also for an Odyssey EX-L, no options, same mileage.

Thanks!
  • dasandasan Member Posts: 3
    Here you go gene00. Honda Finance's December buy rate lease money factor and residual value for a 36-month lease of a 2012 Odyssey EX with 12,000 miles per year are .00155 and 63%, respectively for consumers who qualify for its top aka "Super Preferred" credit tier.

The numbers for an otherwise identical lease of an EX-L are .00155 and 60%.

Car_man
    Host
    You're welcome dasan.

Car_man
    Host
  • carsearchnjcarsearchnj Member Posts: 4
    I received the following quote from for a 2012 Honda Odyssey Touring Princeton Honda in NJ and would like to know if this sounds like a good deal

Selling price including destination : $38,097.00

Accessories including labor:

Moonroof visor:  $183.90
    Door Edge Guards: $85.90
    Roof rails with cross bars:  $496.60
    All season floor mats: $209.30
    Honda remote start:  $666.14

Total in accessories = $1641.84 - 15% off (246.27)

$38,097.00 + $1,395.57 = $39,492.57 + tax, doc fee and DMV fees.

I plan to trade in a 2007 Acura MDX (Sport / Entertainment) model. Appraised at $17000

Breakdown from dealer:

Retail Price $41990
    Savings $2498
    Selling Price $39492
    Options $1396
    Sub Total $40886
    Fees $197
    Sales Tax $1889
    Trade $14000
    Trade Payoff $6425
    Net Sales Price $35398

I was told they could only apply up $14000 of the trade towards the lease (IS THIS A TRUE STATEMENT?), and I have the option to receive $3000 from them and could apply it as a down payment. I would like to know if the following options are good/correct based on the above:

36 Mo / 15K miles no down payment $427 a month

36 Mo / 15K miles $1000 down payment $395 a month (I would receive a check for the remaining $2000)

36 M0 / 15K miles $2000 down $363 a month (I would receive a check for the remaining $1000)

The quote does not have a payment if I use the entire $3000 down payment

I've tried different lease calculators and could not get any of these monthly numbers. If anyone has some time to offer there assistance, I would greatly appreciate it.

Thanks in advance.
  • jimmy_joejimmy_joe Member Posts: 2
    Hi Car_man,

May I please have the MF and Residual on the 2012 EX and 2012 EX-L?
    Based on 36mo and 15K miles/year.

Thank you,
    Jimmy
  • ccancioccancio Member Posts: 91
    Greetings,
    Ok... this is my second time leasing through Honda Finance ( Southern California) but this was my first time going by monthly payments alone and not by purchase price.

I had a 2009 Honda Odyssey EX (32000 miles) which the end of lease was fast approaching. I was intending to do a simple buy out of the lease at $16,307 through my credit Union but I decided to visit the Honda dealership I originally leased the vehicle from to see what they can offer.

Also there where many features that the 2012 offered over the 2009 model that swayed me as well as the fact that I would have needed to spend around $1,500 for new tires,battery and brakes for the upcoming year if I bought out the 2009 vehicle.

Anyway I said to the salesman that I did not want to put any money down and asked what they can do to put me in a 2012 EX. They came up with $350.70/month flat with 12K miles a year and a residual at the end for $20,339. I had no trouble at the end with the finance guy trying to add any surprises so I was relieved.

The agreed cost of the 2012 Odyssey EX was 30,275.00 and Gross capitalized Cost was $30,899.00. The 2009 Odyssey was valued at 18,000.00. So the difference was used for the deal.

I think this was a fair deal being that I put no down on the vehicle and simply drove off with a brand new car.

What do you guys think?
  • matchbox1matchbox1 Member Posts: 13
    The money factor and residual numbers I'm using are:

2012 Touring 36mo 12K mi Money factor of .00155 and residual of 57%
    2012 Touring Elite 36mo 12k mi money factor of .00155 and residual of 55%

Car_man, do you think these are right?
  • lease_o_buylease_o_buy Member Posts: 14
    Hi Carsearchnj, did you end up leasing or buying from the dealership?

I am looking to lease but the initial quote I got for a 2012 Honda Odyssey Touring Elite for 36 mos / 15k / 0 OOP was $650.

Your quote for the 2012 Touring for 36 mos / 15k / 0 OOP for $427 looks like a dream.

How did you get to these numbers?
    I did lease...36mo/15k. I also had a trade-in... We settled on $17700 for the trade. There was a payoff of $6440 on my trade. I settled with them for $325 a month and $1500 cash back to me on the 2012 Odyssey Touring, not the Elite. I also went to another local Honda dealer, but the best they would do was $399 a month, no cash back for the same Odyssey with the same options.
    Hope this helps...
    I did lease...36mo/15k. I also had a trade-in... We settled on $17700 for the trade. There was a payoff of $6440 on my trade. I settled with them for $325 a month and $1500 cash back to me on the 2012 Odyssey Touring, not the Elite. I also went to another local Honda dealer, but the best they would do was $399 a month, no cash back for the same Odyssey with the same options.
    Hope this helps...
  • lease_o_buylease_o_buy Member Posts: 14
    Hi carsearchnj, thanks for replying back to me.

So without your trade in, how much would the 2012 odyssey touring be for 36 m and 15 k ?

For the Touring Elite, I am now at $590 for 36 m, 15k, 0 OOP.

In NJ, how much is considered a nice deal on a lease for the Touring Elite?

Someone in Maryland quoted $510 for the Touring Elite out the door for the same condition as my $590.

Any insights are greatly appreciated.

Is there a way I may contact you to get salesperson name? Thanks again.
  • matchbox1matchbox1 Member Posts: 13
    The best quote I've gotten is on a Touring not Touring Elite. It was 36mo/12K miles 1500 down + first month = $2,000 total at lease signing then 35 payments of $500 which includes NY tax of 8.875%. Is that good?
This discussion has been closed.