Edmunds dealer partner, Bayway Leasing, is now offering transparent lease deals via these forums. Click here to see the latest vehicles!

Infiniti FX35 / FX50 Lease Questions

Comments

• need4creedneed4creed Member Posts: 1
    Hello Car_man,

I would greatly appreciate your help in first letting me know if a deal I was offered by a dealer was a good deal. For an FX 35 RWD 2011 39 mo lease with 10k miles and Premium Package I was offered $545/mo + 6% tax = $577.70/mo with $2500 down which included the first month's payment. It sounds like a decent deal but I wanted to get your advice on what you think of that deal.

Finally, could you please let me know what the money factor and residual values would be for the following FX 35 models:

- RWD + premium package
    - 39 Months
    - 12K per year

- RWD + premium package
    - 39 Months
    - 15K per year

Thanks a lot for your help!
  • lacucina_cheflacucina_chef Member Posts: 10
    i have g37x and i m looking to end my lease a year early but come to find out that i might over pay or haven gone with no money down for g37 might be hurting me now. the dealer is only offering me 24k to pay off my g37 but i owe around 29k should i keep my g37 and finish my lease or go back and try to get more money for my lease.
  • kywonkywon Member Posts: 28
    Hello Car_man!

Would you please let me know the Money Factor and Residual for a 2011 FX35 with Premium package in both AWD and RWD for 36 months, 12k miles per year.

I'm also curious if there are any incentives. Thanks!
  • CarMan@EdmundsCarMan@Edmunds Member Posts: 38,514
    Hi need4creed. It would be much easier for me to evaluate this deal if you were able to provide me with this truck's MSRP and selling price. The selling prices of leased vehicles are negotiable, just as if you were paying cash for or financing them. Without these numbers it is much more difficult to tell how large a dealer discount you are being given and in turn if there is any more room to negotiate.

As far as the lease program goes, Infiniti Financial Services' October buy rate lease money factor and residual value for a 39 month lease of a 2011 FX35 RWD with 15,000 miles per year are .00130 and 52%, respectively for consumers who qualify for its top credit tier.

The residual value for a lease with only 12,000 miles per year is 1% higher.

Car_man
    Host
    Prices Paid: Buying & Leasing Experiences Forum
    Hello kywon. Infiniti Financial Services' October buy rate lease money factor and residual value for a 36-month lease of a 2011 FX35 AWD with 12,000 miles per year are .00130 and 56%.

The numbers for an otherwise identical lease of an '11 FX35 RWD are .00109 and 54%.

Car_man
    Host
  • infamousxinfamousx Member Posts: 24
    edited October 2011
    hey car man

my current FX lease is up in coming weeks..

i am currently looking for fx35 2011 Awd w/prem & w/ Tour pkg - roof rail splash guard.
    msrp 53k and dealer mentioned invoice 48.5k is that correct ???

selling price 47.5k 1k under the invoice ??

offer is - all inclusive (taxes + 1mpmt + delivery etx.)
    option
    a) 38m/$600+2150 dp res 56% mf .00150 ? or
    b) 23m/$635+2150 dp

what do you suggest ? good deal ?

i think there is some 3k loyalty rebate which should bring my price down from 47.5 to 45k ? no ??
    let me know what price should i be looking to pay.
    thank you. :confuse:
    Hi infamousx. You can find this vehicle's pricing date over in the New Vehicle Pricing section of Edmunds.com.

If this selling price is indeed $1,000 under invoice then it is a very good deal.

The money factor that you were quoted for this truck is correct.

I believe that Infiniti is currently providing $1,000 in loyalty cash on leases of this truck through IFS.

Car_man
    Host
  • tywebb1973tywebb1973 Member Posts: 115
    There is apparently a rebate from the manufacturer to the dealer but one dealer is telling me that they can't use it on a lease. I find that hard to believe.

Anyone know anything about this?
    What you were told is correct, tywebb1973. The dealer cash that Infiniti is providing on the FX right now is not compatible with its special lease program.

Car_man
    Host
  • theeegodtheeegod Member Posts: 53
    Hey,

Can someone provide residuals and MF for 2011 fx 35 awd with either 12 or 15k miles?

What kind of deals are people getting on these as the new year is around the corner? I am in NJ and would def like some inout.
    Oops - forgot to add 36 or 39 months
  • rogerioprogeriop Member Posts: 1
    edited November 2011
    I am about to sign the following deal:

2012 FX35 with Premium package

3548 AT SIGNING
    39 MONTHS AT 499 PLUS TAX
    12K miles per year
    They are taking my 2008 G35 with 7 Payments left...

I think it is a pretty good deal...

Thoughts please.
    Infiniti Financial Services' November buy rate lease money factor and residual value for a 36-month lease of a 2012 FX35 AWD with 15,000 miles per year are .00125 and 54%, respectively for consumers who qualify for its top credit tier.

The residual value for a lease with only 12,000 miles per year would be 1% higher.

Car_man
    Host
    Whats the selling price? What's your trade in value?
  • gericogerico Member Posts: 24
    Thinking of trading the wife's M35 for an FX35
    She's an amputee and the FX35 should be easier for her to get into and out of.
    Looking for the current Residual Value and Money Factor for a 2012 FX RWD
    RV's for 10k and 15k
    MF for top credit tier.
    Also, are there any dealer incentives right now ?
    Any lease loyalty cash ?

Thanks !
    Hello gerico. Hyundai Finance's December buy rate lease money factor and residual value for a 36-month lease of a 2012 FX35 RWD with 15,000 miles per year are .00122 and 53%, respectively for consumers who qualify for its top credit tier.

The residual value for a lease with only 10,000 miles per year would be 2% higher.

Infiniti is currently providing a $1,000 cash incentive on leases of this truck for loyal customers.

Infiniti is not providing any straight dealer cash on leases of this truck right now, but it does have some volume-based incentives for dealers that hit certain sales levels.

Car_man
    Host
  • br2376br2376 Member Posts: 11
    So I was just in an accident, and I think I will be needing a new car next week. I was wondering what the lease rates for the FX35 are and any incentives. I had a G37, but I would like to look at going back to the Fx35.

The problem is that I will probably have only about a week. Any other ideas on good lease rates for other Infinities would be great.

Thanks,
    Sorry to hear about your accident br2376. I hope that everyone is OK. Here's the information that you're looking for.

Infiniti Financial Services' January buy rate lease money factor and residual value for a 36-month lease of a 2012 FX35 AWD with 15,000 miles per year are .00107 and 53%, respectively for consumers who qualify for its top credit tier.

Other than $1,000 loyalty cash, I don't believe that Infiniti is currently providing any cash incentives on leases of this truck.

Car_man
    Host
  • ninadipietroninadipietro Member Posts: 2
    Does anyone know the residual values for the following:

2012 FX35 RWD - 24 month lease
    2012 FX35 AWD - 24 month lease
    2012 FX35 Limited Edition - 24 month lease

Also, I was able to find that the money factor (in percentage) for a 24 month lease for the above are 2.02%, 2.11%, and 2.11% respectively. Is this accurate?

Thank you in advance!!!
    Hi ninadipietro. Infiniti Financial Services' January buy rate lease money factor and residual value for a 24-month lease of a 2012 FX35 RWD with 15,000 miles per year are .00084 and 60%, respectively for consumers who qualify for its top credit tier.

The numbers for an otherwise identical lease of a '12 FX35 AWD are .00088 and 62%.

The numbers for the '12 FX35 Limited Edition are .00088 and 61%.

Car_man
    Host
  • jnb062470jnb062470 Member Posts: 4
    Looking for the Feb 2012 money factor and residual for a 2012 FX35 RWD for both 12k/year and 15k/year. Any insight is greatly appreciated.

Thanks...Joe
    Hello Joe. Infiniti Financial Services' February buy rate lease money factor and residual value for a 36-month lease of a 2012 FX35 RWD with 15,000 miles per year are .00104 and 52%, respectively for consumers who qualify for its top credit tier.

The residual value for a lease with only 12,000 miles per year would be 1% higher.

Car_man
    Host
  • makarkamakarka Member Posts: 8
    Hello Car_man,

Can you please let me know what are February lease money factor and residuals for 36 and 39 month leases of FX35 AWD and RWD with Premium Package and 12K miles per year?

The help would be highly appreciated.
    Thanks!
    Hi makarka. Infiniti Financial Services' February buy rate lease money factor and residual value for a 36-month lease of a 2012 FX35 AWD with 12,000 miles per year are .00108 and 54%, respectively for consumers who qualify for its top credit tier.

The numbers for an otherwise identical 39-month lease are .00111 and 53%.

The numbers for the RWD version of this truck are .00104 / 53% and .00107 / 52%.

Car_man
    Host
  • bignasty1bignasty1 Member Posts: 26
    Anyone leased one of these recently? Was wondering what people are getting for Cap Cost on the Touring model (MSRP 53000+/-).
  • cwa318cwa318 Member Posts: 79
    Carman

Can you please post the current lease information for a 2012 RWD FX35 for 36 and 39 month terms with 15K miles per year. Also if there are any incentives that may play a role in the lease. Thanks
    Hello cwa318. Infiniti Financial Services' March buy rate lease money factor and residual value fro a 36-month lease of a 2012 FX35 RWD with 15,000 miles per year are .00085 and 51%, respectively for consumers who qualify for its top credit tier.

The numbers for an otherwise identical 39-month lease are .00090 and 50%.

The only cash incentive that I am aware of on leases of this truck right now is $1,000 owner loyalty cash.

Car_man
    Host
  • sirjo36sirjo36 Member Posts: 3
    Hi - what is the current money factor and residual value for 2012 fx 35 awd. 39mth lease . I see infiniti offering $599 per month w/ 0 down (excl tax , etc..) on 39mth lease. MSRP is 50k Is this a good deal ? Thx-
    Hi sirjo36. Infiniti Financial Services' buy rate lease money factor and residual value for a 39-month lease of a 2012 FX35 AWD with 15,000 miles per year are .00036 and 50%, respectively for consumers who qualify for its top credit tier.

The easiest way for me to evaluate this deal would be to compare this truck's MSRP and selling price. The selling prices of leased vehicles are negotiable, just as if you were paying cash for or financing them. Without this number one has to try to back into it, which is much more time consuming. Let us know and we'll tell you what we think.

Car_man
    Host
  • sirjo36sirjo36 Member Posts: 3
    Thanks Car_Man,

It appears the MSRP is $50,250 . The net cap cost (assume selling price ) is $48,935. I am looking at 10k or 12k miles . Top tier credit. Let me know what you think.
  • asa838asa838 Member Posts: 1
    Hi all,

Any help or perspective you can provide will be helpful. Here is the deal I am being quoted to lease (39-mo, 12k miles) a 2012 FX35 AWD w/ premium package (MSRP of $50,250):

Cap Cost: $46,249
    Acquisition cost + dealer fees + DMV expenses (title, license): $700 + $135 + $200
    Residual for 39-month, 12k miles: 52%
    Money factor: 0.00036
    Monthly fees thus comes to $605 (including 5.6% taxes in Wisconsin)

Do you guys think this is a good deal? Any help will be appreciated!

Thanks,
    Amit
  • patmac18patmac18 Member Posts: 3
    I was wondering if someone can explain to me how the loyalty program works? My brother currently has an Infiniti and I'm looking to get one. I assumed that I would be eligible for the Loyalty Program, but the dealership is sayiing they're not doing anymore Loyalty Program incentives because they've done too many for the month already. Does this sound shady to anyone? I always thought the $1,000 incentive came out of Nissan Infiniti Ltd, and not out of the dealer's pocket. I feel like I'm being scammed for an extra $1,000. Any help on this would be greatly appreciated.
    Amit,
    I am currently looking for the same deal and have gotten lots of quotes on it. You can probably do a little better. I'm in NJ and have 7% taxes rolled into my payment and can get that package for $550. However, $605 is better than a lot of the quotes I've seen.
    Pat
    You're welcome sirjo36. I definitely think that you can do better than this on an FX35. There is a spread of around $4,000 between this truck's MSRP and dealer invoice price, yet you are only being given a discount of $1,300 or so. I personally would want a larger discount than that.

Car_man
    Host
  • bkjerry82bkjerry82 Member Posts: 3
    $550 for the fx35 with premium in NJ? I can I ask where u got that quote from.? I am looking for the same vehicle in NJ
  • ali50ali50 Member Posts: 2
    Can anyone please tell me the money factor and residual for 2012 fx35 awd for 39 month lease and 15k miles? Thanks
    Here's the information that you're looking for, ali50. Infiniti Financial Services' July buy rate lease money factor and residual value for a 39-month lease of a 2012 FX35 AWD with 15,000 miles per year are .00054 and 51%, respectively for consumers who qualify for its top credit tier.

Car_man
    Host
    I went through 1 Stop Auto Leasing. There is a website for it. They were great.
  • ali50ali50 Member Posts: 2
    Thankyou Car_Man
    You're very welcome ali50.

Car_man
    Host
  • wawzj619wawzj619 Member Posts: 55
    Hi Car_man,

Would you tell me the money factor and residual for 2012 fx35 AWD with premium package for 39 month lease and 12k miles? :confuse:

Thanks!
    Here you go wawzj619. Infiniti Financial Services' July buy rate lease money factor and residual value for a 39-month lease of a 2012 FX35 AWD with 12,000 miles per year are .00054 and 52%, respectively for consumers who qualify for its top credit tier.

Car_man
    Host
  • tjd7tjd7 Member Posts: 1
    Can anyone offer advice on pricing of this vehicle? I am being quoted the following:

MSRP $53,550
    Cap Cost $50,321
    Residual 51%($27,310)
    Money Factor .00054(1.296% effective interest rate)

39x15k miles per year $643.61 with $1929.11 total due at signing

Any thoughts? I was hoping to do a little better.

Thanks
    TJD
  • mjk27mjk27 Member Posts: 6
    edited August 2012
    Hi Car Man,

Do you have the August rates for a RWD FX35 please?

Thanks in advance!
    Certainly mjk27. Infiniti Financial Services' August buy rate lease money factor and residual value for a 36-month lease of a 2012 FX35 RWD with 15,000 miles per year are .00044 and 51%, respectively for consumers who qualify for its top credit tier.

Car_man
    Host
  • black_holeblack_hole Member Posts: 3
    Hi Car_man,

Would you tell me the money factor and residual for a 2012 fx35 AWD with premium package for 39 month lease and 10k miles?

Thank you!
  • hbo1nyhbo1ny Member Posts: 24
    edited September 2012
    Hi, Carman. Can you please post the current lease information (money factor and residual) for a 2012 AWD FX35 for 24 months with 15K miles per year in New York? Also, if there are any incentives that may play a role in the lease, I would appreciate that as well. Thanks.
  • sewellgsmsewellgsm Member Posts: 775
    61% residual as for Money Factor there are 5 tiers which are credit dependent - they range from .00016 to .00445

Nationally, the only additional incentive on a lease is a Loyalty Rebate of $1000 IF you currently have an Infiniti...

Regionally - IDK New York, in Texas we have certificates we can use on an 2012 FX lease - up to $2000. Keep in mind our sales tax laws are different down here (not as favorable as NY) :cry:
    Certainly black_hole. Infiniti Financial Services' September buy rate lease money factor and residual value for a 39-month lease of a 2012 FX35 AWD with 10,000 miles per year are .00047 and 54%, respectively for consumers who qualify for its top credit tier.

Car_man
    Host
    Sure hbo1ny. Infiniti Financial Services' September buy rate lease money factor and residual value for a 24-month lease of a 2012 FX35 AWD with 15,000 miles per year are .00016 and 61%, respectively for consumers who qualify for its top credit tier.

I'm glad that you mentioned that you are in New York, hbo1ny. For some reason Infiniti is running a ridiculous special on the 2012 FX35 in the Eastern U.S. this month. I've heard that there's a whopping $6,500 cash incentive on leases of this car in that area only, knocking off around a hundred bucks per month off of what this truck would cost in the rest of the country.

Car_man
    Host