Edmunds dealer partner, Bayway Leasing, is now offering transparent lease deals via these forums. Click here to see the latest vehicles!

Infiniti FX35 / FX50 Lease Questions

Comments

• gameboy213gameboy213 Member Posts: 7
    That sounds like a good deal to me..... I still have not signed for my lease yet here in Los Angeles, CA.
    $2,500 out of pocket (I think inludes taxes/fees but I have to check)
    $391.00/month includes taxes/fees
    12 month
    Platinum Tech/Touring

Still considering..... favorite car..... just feel like I can get a better deal. I might be crazy.
  • themisnthemisn Member Posts: 23
    Lynnes Infiniti, but i think when i figure it out, it comes out to 491/492 a month.
  • themisnthemisn Member Posts: 23
    anyone do any research on a 36 month lease? Whats the money factor and residual on a 3year 15k/yr lease?
    I got my vehicle, but I need to help someone else out now.
  • therock4drtherock4dr Member Posts: 2
    I GOT THE CAR!

I ended going to another dealership a friend recommended cuz “he knew a guy”. He actually ended up giving me a better deal than the first dealer I called.

2006 FX35 AWD (Liquid Platinum)
    Touring package
    12 month lease
    12k miles
    1277.01 down (includes EVERYTHING)
    $381.51 for the other 11 months
    $5473.62 for the entire year.

I pick up the car on Monday when I get proof of insurance ($130/month). What do you guys think? Is this a good deal for a first time leaser?
  • porkfarmporkfarm Member Posts: 4
    best I can seem to do is 500 a month or 6K a year. This is for 12K miles, tour & hands free. This does not include tax ( NH. ) does you 492 include MA tax ? I was also told that it would have to be done by the end of the month.

Anybody know how long this 1 year lease deal is going to last ?
  • pk3737pk3737 Member Posts: 9
    I went to an Infiniti dealer couple of days ago. Check out this email they sent me below.
    I asked my sales manager about the FX35 lease special and it was really simple.
    The ad was for a 2006 FX35 (2WD) with just the Touring Package. The MSRP on the advertised car was $39+K.
    The lease was $1995 down and $299 (+tax) per month for 12 months.

The car we were looking at had the Touring Package, Hands-free Package (Intelligent Key and Bluetooth system) as well as the roof rack crossbars for your surf board. The MSRP on that car is $40,800 or about a $1000 difference. Our sales manager, said he'll offer the same lease incentive for this better equipped car.

That $1000 difference in MSRP price is just going to be figured into the above deal. In other words the 12 month lease on your FX35 will either be approximately $2995 down and $299 (+tax) per month for 12 months or $1995 down and 382.33 (+tax) per month for 12 months. You just add that $1000 difference into either the down payment or divide $1000 by 12 and figure that into the monthly payments. You also have the freedom to put whatever money down and adjust your monthly payments to where you want them to be. It's really straightforward and simple. We're giving you the power to choose what is best for you.
    Can you believe this?
    Does anyone know where I can report this?
  • qbrozenqbrozen Member Posts: 32,935
    I'm so confused...

what's wrong?

Are you unhappy they sent you an email??

Where's the scam?

And I'm not sure I understand the quote. Is ALL of that an email from the dealer? Why do the first 2 paragraphs seem to be a customer speaking and the 3rd is the dealer?

'11 GMC Sierra 1500; '08 Charger R/T Daytona; '67 Coronet R/T; '13 Fiat 500c; '20 S90 T6; '22 MB Sprinter 2500 4x4 diesel; '97 Suzuki R Wagon; '96 Opel Astra; '08 Maser QP; '11 Mini Cooper S

• pk3737pk3737 Member Posts: 9
    If you don't know what's wrong, let me explain.

The scam is that the dealer has added $1000 to the down payment of the lease just because the car being leased has $1000 more in options. When you lease a car, it doesn't work that way.

Everything between the "******" are from the dealer.

You better learn more about leasing before you go and lease one. If you don't think there's nothing wrong with this deal, you have no idea what you're talking about.
    I have leased, thank you very much.

Maybe you should learn the definition of a scam.

All the terms are right there in front of you. There's nothing hidden, no stealing, no lies. If you don't like the deal, move on.

Yes, you are right, its not a good or even comparable deal, and I could even see my way clear to say its misleading, but its not a scam when a dealer tries to make more profit on one car over another and makes it perfectly obvious (and puts it in writing) beforehand.

'11 GMC Sierra 1500; '08 Charger R/T Daytona; '67 Coronet R/T; '13 Fiat 500c; '20 S90 T6; '22 MB Sprinter 2500 4x4 diesel; '97 Suzuki R Wagon; '96 Opel Astra; '08 Maser QP; '11 Mini Cooper S

• knightcaliberknightcaliber Member Posts: 6
    So I go to the dealership and then they tell me that now its $3300 down payment inclusive of first months payment although they had reassured me over the phone earlier that all i would have to put upfront was $1550.

Anyways as I was about TO LEAVE when they sat down with me and we bargained it down to the following

Out of pocket ( inclusive of first month payment taxes and fees )= $2600
    Monthly payment = $299 for 11 months

Total cost of ownership for 12months/12,000miles
    = $2600 + $299x11months = $5889 ( With Touring & Tech package)

I checked with 4 other dealerships and no one seems to be able to match that offer although one did come close to it
    No your not crazy.. you still can get a better deal.. maybe about 80 bucks lesser a month but if you got that quote from a dealership near were you live and you have to got outta your way just to get $80 bucks off a month then it might not be worth it

But I have to admit the Infinity FX35 is one of the best looking SUVs out there for that price !!
  • poincianapoinciana Member Posts: 2
    Hi - I have a question, I hope it's not a stupid one. The 12 month Infiniti lease intrigues me for a variety of reasons. My credit is quite poor at the moment, but I do have $4,000 - $5,000...could I do the Infiniti lease and pay for everything up front? Or do they still, for some reason, drag credit into this?
    Im sure the credit score really wouldnt matter if u pay the total amount up front. But Im pretty sure they will run the credit check just to make sure u dont have a history of not returning a leased car back to the dealership. After all it is a $40,000+ car

Also if you exceed the miles alloted to you they need to know if u will be able to pay that off as well.. which is a minor concern
  • poincianapoinciana Member Posts: 2
    Thank you. A 12-month lease interests me because this is a year "transition year" for me...I think a year from now my economic situation/credit situation will continue to get better and better. This 12 month infiniti lease is very appealing. I am curious, I don't REALLY need a $40,000 car...a $25,000 car could suffice, I know 12 month leases are rare, but is anyone aware of other similar leases arrangements as this one but with other, slightly more economical cars?
    Check out the Nissan Murano if you liked the Infinity FX35 but want somethin economical. Im not sure if they have a 12month lease though.
  • pwatts3pwatts3 Member Posts: 13
    Well, maybe it is a scam, unless I'm missing something.The $1,000 was added due to more options/better package. More options/better package means a higher residual value (a car with more options will be worth more, not only at the start of the lease but at the end of the lease as well, than car with less options.) With a lease you are basically paying for the depreciation of the car ( plus other fees.)Assuming (crude numbers)first deal- Price= 38k-residual price= 32k; lease amount of 5k over 12 months. Second deal- Price 39k (due to better options); residual (will be higher than 32..assume 33k)still 5k over 12 months. Might be a little more.
    residual is a percentage of the MSRP. The only option that changes the percentage is NAV, and it actually LOWERS the percentage because NAV, as an option, adds very little to resale value compared to its original new price.

So, in the end, you should usually expect to pay the $1000 extra minus the residual. So if the residual is 55%, then you pay $450 more over the life of the lease.

BUT, like I said, it doesn't add up, its not a good deal, and it may even be considered deceptive by some, but its NOT a scam because its all laid out there right in front of you. that would be like me stating "i'm going to slap you in the face right now" and then you stand there and do nothing to stop me and then cry and complain that I did exactly what I said I was going to do. Did I scam you? No. Was what I did right? No. But both parties knew full well what was going to happen and the terms were laid out ahead of time.

Your analogy is correct only if the dealer made sure that the customer understood the concept of residual value and how the extra options would affect that ( I don't know if this is the case.)The person who's about to get slapped knows his choices (get slapped and feel pain or get of the way and not feel pain). Did the customer know his choices? (pay an inflated fee based faulty math or ask that the fee be applied correctly, or go elsewhere.)Did the dealer really lay out ALL the terms ahead of time?

Call it whatever you want, the dealer sought extra profit by applying faulty math to the lease equation. Unethical and unfair business practices might also be used to describe this.
    Your analogy is correct only if the dealer made sure that the customer understood the concept of residual value and how the extra options would affect that

The dealer is certainly under no obligation to make sure a buyer knows how a lease works. To continue my analogy, that would be like me describing to you just how that slap will feel: "here it comes. its going to be a shock, then a sting, then maybe some burning ..."

You may have never felt a slap before, just like you may have never leased before. Its the buyer's obligation to know how something is going to work (or feel) before commiting to it.

but, yes, i agree with you that the dealer was attempting to make extra profit with faulty math.

Getting into semantics here, but anyhow. . . A dealer might not have that obligation, but the law does prohibit him from engaging in deceptive practices.

In any event, regardless of whether the dealer has the obligation or not, in order for you analogy to be applicable, the dealer must make sure that the customer knows that he will be adversely affected if he enters into that deal. I'm assuming that the person being slapped knows that a slap is comming and that it will adversely affect him/hurt (you had framed it as if the person had a choice to receive or not receive the slap.) Does the customer know that the lease is unfair?

Also,for the purposes of your analogy, I don't think that the person administering the slap would need to verbalize how he will do so and the potential effects from it to his victim in order for the victim to know whats comming.

After all, the "slapee" is standing right in front of him, he knows what's comming and its pretty obvious. A lease is a written contract that needs to be read or have explained for the customer to understand it, particularly to be able to spot the faulty math. Not so for the slap.

Your comment of :"You may have never felt a slap before, just like you may have never leased before" does not seem to gel. A more appropriate comparison would be:" You may have never felt a slap before, just like you may have never been dupped into entering into a disadvantageous contract under false pretenses before." You want to compare the two harms , not one harm ( the slap) and the process that is otherwise benign but in this case, if carried out, it will cause harm (lease.)

This analogy aside, where do you draw the line? You agree about the dealer attempting to make extra profit with faulty math. Do you think thats ok? Is so, what would you add to the mix to make it not ok?
  • kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 236,830
    The only information that is required on a lease contract is the term/mileage, monthly payment, and how the due at signing money is allocated..

All of the rest comes under the heading of negotiation.

Is it illegal or unethical for a salesperson to say, "We aren't making any money on this deal", when in fact, they are?

The unit they advertised is a "loss leader".. Once you move on to a different model, expect the deal to get worse.. Their job is to make as much as they can off the deal. Your job is the opposite...

I really doubt that a salesperson can say anything that would be illegal in a deal. All that matters is what is written on the contract. They were asked how much more for the more expensive model, and gave an answer. No one said it had to be fair.

regards,
    kyfdx

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

Edmunds Moderator

No one got slapped, either.. ;)

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Edmunds Moderator

I understand your point. My argument was narowly tailored to the slapping analogy.

Aside from that ( and I don't know the complete facts or hypothetical)a dealer telling a customer that the way that you compute a $1,000 increase in the sales price into a lease is by adding $1,000 to the inception is deceptive. It would be one thing to call that "my offer", period, as in "this is what I'll do, I'll just add this to the inception..." (which is still sleazy) Just don't represent to him that that is the way that you factor the $1,000 price increase. That would be a lie.

It all depends on how you present it and what words you use. In any event, as a lessee of an FX35 and having spoken to many, many dealers, I know that the standard practice for them is to shun the lease methodolgy completely and bank on ignorance.

It's amazing how much the numbers change when you break them down in front of them. i.e. dealer fee was being changed twice in one deal; not told that residual for 10k and 12k miles was identical and hence, would not affect the overall cost, etc, etc.
    "shun the lease methodolgy completely and bank on ignorance"

I think this applies to all dealers... I don't think you'll get any argument that most dealers try to obfuscate what you are actually paying.... lease or buy..

That is why we exist.. :)

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Edmunds Moderator

This analogy aside, where do you draw the line? You agree about the dealer attempting to make extra profit with faulty math. Do you think thats ok? Is so, what would you add to the mix to make it not ok?

As the host already pointed out (and as I pointed out several messages ago ... maybe not as clearly), a dealer wants to make money. Period. Is it ok for him to try to do so? Yes. Where do I draw the line? hmmmm... interesting question. I'm not sure. I think I'd take exception to them saying one thing and doing another. For instance, telling you that you are getting a particular interest rate and a particular purchase price and a particular trade-in ... then they hand you a contract to sign and all the numbers are different (obviously hoping you would sign based on what they said and not what they wrote). I've had this happen to me when I was younger and new to car buying.

I think you are stretching the analogy too far. For some folks, a lease is just not that complicated. If you understand the basics, keep your eyes and ears open, and read everything, it IS just as simple and benign as being hit over the head.

I do feel bad for people who are taken for a ride, but, at the same time, they aren't completely innocent in the transaction. At some point, people have to take responsibility for their own actions. If you get taken, you allowed yourself to get taken.

• CarMan@EdmundsCarMan@Edmunds Member Posts: 38,514
    Hi bchyi. Congratulations on your new FX. Thank you for sharing the details of your lease with everyone. Unfortunately community members are not allowed to post the names of salespeople here in the forums. As a result, I had to delete your post. Please feel free to post it again without your salesperson's name. Thanks.

Car_man
    Host
    Prices Paid Forum
    Welcome back, djdez. Here's the information that you're looking for. Infiniti Financial Services' current buy rate lease money factor and residual value for a 24 month lease of a 2006 FX35 AWD with 12,000 miles per year are .00129 and 69%, respectively. The numbers for an otherwise identical 36 month lease of this truck are .00150 and 55%.

Car_man
    Host
    Prices Paid Forum
    Welcome gameboy213. Since you are new to the world of leasing, you definitely should check out the following informative articles that are available here at Edmunds.com prior to visiting any dealers: 10 Steps to Leasing a New Car and Calculate Your Own Lease Payment.

I would be happy to give you my opinion on this deal, however in order for me to do so it would be a big help if you would provide me with its full MSRP and selling price. These numbers will show me how much of a discount you are bring given and they will enable me to use Infiniti's actual lease program to estimate what your monthly payment should be. Let me know and I'll tell you what I think.

Car_man
    Host
    Prices Paid Forum
    Hello altecbx. You never mentioned the selling price or MSRP of the FX that you are interested in leasing. These are important numbers for you as a consumer to know for two reasons. First, the selling prices of leased vehicles can be negotiated, just as if you were paying cash for them. Without knowing this truck's selling price in relation to its MSRP you don't know how much of a discount you are getting on it. The second reason is that one needs the selling price and MSRP, including the destination charge, of a vehicle to calculate its lease payment. I would be more than happy to give you my opinion of these deals if you let me know what these numbers are.

Car_man
    Host
    Prices Paid Forum
    Hi larryallen707. This vehicle's lease payment varies depending upon its MSRP and selling price. If you provide me with these two numbers I would be happy to give you an idea of what sort of lease payment to expect. You can look up the MSRP of the FX that you want by visiting the following section of this site: Edmunds.com - New Vehicle Pricing. You may be able to get an idea of how much you will have to pay for one right now by visiting the following discussion: "Infiniti FX45 / FX35: Prices Paid & Buying Experience". Once you have the MSRP and approximate selling price let me know and I will use Infiniti's actual lease program to estimate what this vehicle's monthly payment should be.

Car_man
    Host
    Prices Paid Forum
    Hello therock4dr. You should be able to answer most of the general questions that you have about leasing by reading the following articles that are available here at Edmunds.com: 10 Steps to Leasing a New Car and Calculate Your Own Lease Payment.

It is important to know the selling price of the vehicle that you want to lease because it helps you to tell how good a deal you are getting. You wouldn't finance or pay cash for a new vehicle without knowing how much you were being charged for it would you? This is sort of the same thing.

Vehicles' lease payments are made up of two main parts, the interest portion and the depreciation portion. The interest portion is calculated using the money factor. It is important to know what the buy rate money factor is for the vehicle that you want to lease because dealers are often allowed to "mark-up" vehicles money factors to add hidden back-end profit to deals. Consumers who know what the buy rate money factor is for the vehicle that they want to lease are usually able to avoid having their car or truck's money factor marked up.

Car_man
    Host
    Prices Paid Forum
    Here's the info that you're looking for, themisn. Infiniti Financial Services' current buy rate lease money factor and residual value for a 36 month lease of a 2006 Infiniti FX35 AWD with 15,000 miles per year are .00150 and 56%, respectively.

Car_man
    Host
    Prices Paid Forum
    Congratulations on your new FX, therock4dr. Enjoy!

Car_man
    Host
    Prices Paid Forum
    Hi porkfarm. Infiniti's current lease program is scheduled to run through October 2nd. It has been running the special 12 month lease that you mentioned for the past several months, but it is difficult to say whether it will still be available when Infiniti's new October lease program is published.

Car_man
    Host
    Prices Paid Forum
  • fxquest510fxquest510 Member Posts: 2
    Hello all,

New to the forum and new to leasing vehicles. Can someone tell me if this a good lease offer:

2006 FX35 AWD with Hands Free, Sport, Touring, and Technology packages.

MSRP around $48000.

Lease quoted at $359 a month for 12 months with a 12 month extension available with $4800 down inclduing TTL (I'm in the Bay Area, CA.). 12,000 mile a year allowance.

As I read through this forum time and time again, I commonly see the Money Factor and also the residual. The dealer quoted me the money factor was 2% and the residual was 82%. He explained these numbers are incredible and an amazing deal.

Can anyone please tell me what these numbers mean, and more importantly if this is a good lease offer?

Thanks in advance!
  • altecbxaltecbx Member Posts: 3
    Why do I care, as I just lease it with no reason to buy this when done with the lease. Why would I want to know how much I can buy the car for when I'm done with the lease?
  • oczdreamingoczdreaming Member Posts: 1
    Hi all,

I just wanted to thank everyone for posting very informative information on the fx and lease info. I used the information to negociate a deal. The special was 3800 down and 300 a month, but because of all the information here. I was able to get 0% down and $498 a month on a 12month lease.

06 FX35 black on black with touring package, only 10 miles so far, but I have a smile from ear to ear. A great compliment to my daily 350z daily driver. I love it, thank you!

James
  • johnnyspagzjohnnyspagz Member Posts: 13
    Hello all:

I just picked up my Diamond Graphite FX last night - tech, touring, sport, hands free and dvd. When asking the dealer about the 6 month extension, they said that they werent sure. They said most likely you can extend it 3 months but wasnt sure about 6 months. They said that Infiniti has never offered a 12 month lease before and wasnt sure how they are going to handle extensions. Does anyone have any information on this? Also, I would like to thank everyone for their great posts on this topic - this helped me tremendously in getting the FX.
  • susangfxsusangfx Member Posts: 7
    I never knew that dealers could artifically raise their MF's to help out their profits... GRR! Anyone know what the REAL MF and residual is on a 2006 FX35 RWD, Touring, Hands Free for 36 or 42 mos (12K miles/yr)? I think my dealer was jacking with the rate..saying it was as high as .0027 and .003 on the 36 and 42. I have top tier credit and those rates didn't make sense to me until I saw you guys talking about dealers being able to help their profit by raising the rate.

I hope someone can respond quickly, I'm trying to solidify a deal this week.

Thanks in advance!
  • fxquest510fxquest510 Member Posts: 2
    Hello All,

I just picked up my new FX35 AWD Black on with Hands-Free, Touring, Sport, and Technology packages for $4800 down including TTL, for $213 a month on a 12 month lease.
    P.S. I REALLY got suspicious when I asked about the 48mo lease rate (out of curiosity)..and was told .002. You know.. usually (at least in a straight purchase) as the length of loan grows, so does the interest rate. Why she told me .0027 and .003 for fewer months really stymies me.

No way I'm going to do 36 or 42 when we're talking 6.5 or 7.2%. I can get a loan from my credit union at 5.25% or less for that length of time. Something is fishy.

I have a lease payment calculator and I know this (MF) is the only way they can fudge with the math on me.

If I just know the real IFS rates..I'll be better prepared.

At the moment, my price on the car is about 1,000 over "invoice"..which from the looks of it on this board is too high. They are having to bring the car in from another dealership, and are willing to pay the extra transport fees out of their profit. I have no idea what it'd cost to bring the car in from out of state (I'm in Oklahoma)..but I'm thinking this is a trade-off I can probably live with since supply is getting lower (07s coming in soon??).

I'm so glad to have found this board. You guys are great! Thanks again in advance for your help.
  • bossfxbossfx Member Posts: 2
    Hi, Susangfx.

I'm in Kansas, and I recently dealt with each of the Oklahoma dealerships. Although the salesman at Bob Moore was a good guy and quite knowledgeable about the FX, I didn't think either finance/leasing team was above board. Neither offered me deals anywhere close to the Kansas City or Wichita dealerships, which were in line with other deals on this board (once I told them I knew the MF and residual rates). Watch out for yourself. The lady in the OK City dealership in particular was way off base (which is why I bought elsewhere).

Good luck!!!
  • rubinstein7rubinstein7 Member Posts: 9
    I was considering this lease but wanted a longer term. I called I.F.S. They told me there would be no extensions on 12 month leases. They only extend leases on terms longer than 24 months. This of course could change when the leases come due.
    Yikes! That's what I was afraid of!
    Can you tell me what your MF/Residual was in Kansas? How recent?

They are bringing my car in as we speak, so i don't think going to another dealership is an option for me now.

I'm sure we're talking about the same lady at OKC... Odd that the 48 mo was in-line, but the 36/42 was way high... Hopefully I can get with the GUY at OKC instead..perhaps he is more straightforward.

I see that someone recently posted some 36mo rates for an AWD version.. do you guys think it'd be the same for RWD? I have no idea what the difference would really be (except for the base price diff). .0015 and 55% sounds good to me...

Going in with my info straight should help too... ;) Hope to hear back from you soon! Thanks!!!
  • kalichekaliche Member Posts: 2
    Today I went to the dealer to lease an FX35 Touring, hands free and the 20" wheels. MSRP $44K. They offered me a 12mo $400 a month with $2500 down with a 12k miles allowance.

I appreciate all comments and tips on how to get a better deal.

Thank you all!
  • johnnyspagzjohnnyspagz Member Posts: 13
    Thanks for the response. The dealership did say 3 months, but did not say anything more. I see that several on here say they have a 6 or 12 month extension. For those who have a 6 or 12 month extension, was this written into your contract or something verbally communicated with you? Thanks!!
  • dj_slondj_slon Member Posts: 4
    So i was at a showroom the other day, found what i was looking for: grey FX35 w/touring/handsfree/sport packages. dealer said will be delivered in a week or so. signed papers for a lease of 289/12 months/10k/1k down. Gave my deposit. i love it. however, my credit score is really low (620 or lower) due to failing business. WILL THEY CANCEL THE OFFER? OR IF THEY DONT, WHAT WILL HAPPEN? HOW MUCH MORE WOULD I HAVE TO PAY PER MONTH TO GET THE CAR?
    PLEASE HELP!!! I AM IN DESPAIR. :cry:
  • f430f430 Member Posts: 2
    Does this apply to leases as well when negotiating a deal?
    Also, anyone know the new MF, and residual for 12,24,36mths lease for the FX35?

Thanks
  • mr_anton89mr_anton89 Member Posts: 72
    I just contacted my Infinti dealership - Infiniti of Bedford, Ohio
    I told them about the 12 month 259/ 995 down lease.
    He said he heard about that deal and that would try and do it.
    He ran the numbers on a FX35 Touring AWD and this is what he came up with...
    $2422 down with $1000 cap reducation and the rest is plates first months tax etc
    $412 a month.
    10k/yr
    This deal is not even close to what I of Manhattan offers.
    He said that he could not do that deal and they must be losing money selling at that price...sure
    I would not recommend working with this dealership as it took 2 1/2 hours for my lease quote, he originally quoted me 39 month lease and added $1400 in supposed tax. The salesman was not professional overall poor over-the-phone experience.
    Someone help me though, my lease is almost up and the Infiniti of Manhattan deal is what I want. Carman, anyone, is the $259 even reasonable. A link to the ad: http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/Infiniti-FX-FX35-Infiniti-FX35-Touring-Lease-995-- Down-and-259-month_W0QQitemZ280033650706QQihZ018QQcategoryZ80749QQssPageNameZWDV- WQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem#Photo
  • mr_anton89mr_anton89 Member Posts: 72
    What dealer did you work with?