Edmunds dealer partner, Bayway Leasing, is now offering transparent lease deals via these forums. Click here to see the latest vehicles!

Infiniti G37 Lease Questions

Comments

• nitroxdivernitroxdiver Member Posts: 3
    edited June 2012
    Car_Man,

Per my post, can you tell me the residuals and MF on a G37 Sedan 6MT on a 39 mos. lease, with 12,000 miles. I am trying to figure out if this is a good deal.

Thanks!
  • ncognito13ncognito13 Member Posts: 66
    Does anyone have an opinion as to the above deal? Any thoughts would be appreciated.

Thanks in advance...
  • CarMan@EdmundsCarMan@Edmunds Member Posts: 38,514
    Here you go nitroxdiver. Infiniti Financial Services' June buy rate lease money factor and residual value for a 39-month lease of a 2012 G37 Sedan Journey with 12,000 miles per year are .00017 and 55%, respectively for consumers who qualify for its top credit tier.

Car_man
    Host
    Prices Paid: Buying & Leasing Experiences Forum
  • nitroxdivernitroxdiver Member Posts: 3
    Thanks, Car_man!

Been reading these for years and never posted. You provide a true service to help people avoid being ripped off. I appreciate the response. Now let's see how the dealer responds!

ND
  • donottrustemdonottrustem Member Posts: 9
    Car_man,

Could you please provide me with the June money factor and residual value on the G37x Coupe with premium package, navigation package, and sport package for 39 months at 12,000 miles per year? Thank you!
  • tga01tga01 Member Posts: 69
    Car_man,

Could you please provide me with the June money factor and residual value on the G37x Sedan for 24 months / 15,000 miles per year?

Thank you!
  • is_that_for_meis_that_for_me Member Posts: 1
    Hi Car_man and experts!

I just came back from a dealer and was thinking about leasing a G37 coupe AWD w/ Premium, Nav, and Sport package for 12,000 miles a year 39 months. I tried to soak up some of the knowledge on here and went to the dealer, I think I "posed" well but dont really know how it turned out hah... so i'm back here for affirmation. Thanks for the assistance! It's in NYC so taxes and fees are a bit high I think...

MSRP: 49,455
    Gross cap : 45,721.45
    Cap cost reduction: 1,886.54
    Deposition: 15,654
    Residual @ 57% : 28,180.80
    MF = .000279

We were talking $4,750 down and $428/month but then I got it down to $412/month but I don't have the above numbers adjusted for that. Since it's NYC I think about $2955 of that DP is fees and taxes.

Any input would be great! I'm guessing I need to lower my down payment though.

Thanks!
    -Will
  • nappingratnappingrat Member Posts: 4
    Car_man,

Could you please let me know the current MF and residual value for a G37 Journey (RWD) with premium package for a 36-month/10k miles per year lease?

I am comparing it with Acura TL, do you have any opinion on this comparison?

Thanks a lot,
  • sergeymsergeym Member Posts: 283
    IMHO, RWD always beats FWD.
  • nappingratnappingrat Member Posts: 4
    Thanks SergeyM. If for TL, I will go for sh-awd, though the price is a little higher. One small concern on G37 is the size as we have two kids.
  • ReinsReins Member Posts: 5
    Hi,

Shopping around through various dealers for good lease price on the below... I think the pretty reasonable...... Does anyone know what the money factor are on these..?

Both are for 39 months with 10K miles. 0 due at signing, monthly payment includes all fees.

-2012 Infiniti G37xS Coupe / $520 Per Month MSRP of 48K

-2012 Infiniti G37 IPL Coupe / $636 Per month MSRP of 52K

Again, this is sign and drive, so the above with nothing out of pocket.

$635 Per Month
  • cjericcjeric Member Posts: 23
    I've been looking at the G 37x AWD sedan with the premium package as there seems to be some deals out there. So far I've received the following quote, which sounds pretty good on the surface.

MSRP: $41,405
    Invoice per dealer: $38,229
    Sales price: $34,421 (no customer incentives, supposedly only dealer incentives of $3k passed along)
    Doc fees: $289
    DMV fees: $159
    Acquisition fee: $700 (if leasing)
    Disposition fee: $395 (paid at the end of lease if not leasing another Infinit)

Based on this and if I do a 12,000 miles/year 3-year lease the total cost would be about $12,700 or $354 per month with all fees rolled in and a tax rate of 6.5%. Money factor is 0.00001 and residual is 57%. How does this sound?
    You're very welcome nitroxdiver and thank you for the kind words. Good luck in your negotiations and make sure to let us all know how everything turns out.

Car_man
    Host
    Hi donottrustem. Infiniti Financial Services' June buy rate lease money factor and residual value for a 39-month lease of a 2012 G37X Coupe with 12,000 miles per year are .00027 and 56%, respectively for consumers who qualify for its top credit tier.

Car_man
    Host
    Hey tga01. Infiniti Financial Services' June buy rate lease money factor and residual value for a 24-month lease of a 2012 G37x Sedan with 15,000 miles per year are .00001 and 64%, respectively for consumers who qualify for its top credit tier.

Car_man
    Host
    Hi is_that_for_me. You really shouldn't make any sort of capitalized cost reduction on a lease. Consumers who make down payments on leased vehicles risk losing part or all of the money that they laid out if their vehicle is totaled in an accident or stolen and never recovered.

There is around a $4,000 gap between this car's full MSRP and its dealer invoice price. There is a $1,250 cash incentive available on leases of it on top of that. That gives you a total of around $5,250 to play with in your negotiations. The selling price that you were quoted appears to be around $1,500 or so over invoice. If I was in an area that has a decent level of competition, like NYC, I personally would want at least another $500 if not $1,000 knocked off of this car's selling price.

Car_man
    Host
    Here's the information that you're looking for nappingrat. Infiniti Financial Services' buy rate lease money factor and residual value for a 36-month lease of a 2012 G37 Sedan Journey RWD with 10,000 miles per year are .00009 and 57%, respectively for consumers who qualify for its top credit tier.

When negotiating your lease on this car, make sure to take advantage of the $1,500 cash incentive that Infiniti is currently providing on leases of it.

Both the TL and the G37 are nice cars, but I personally prefer the G.

Car_man
    Host
  • mitch360mitch360 Member Posts: 27
    When I read a description of the $3000 manufacturer to dealer cash on the 2012 Infiniti G37x sedan, I cannot tell if it is applicable towards a lease or only applicable towards a purchase. Can you help?
  • gooddeal2gooddeal2 Member Posts: 750
    I might be wrong this time but the 3k is usually for a purchase. For a lease, you get lower cash like 1K plus the inflated residual value.
    Car man

Why don't I see anything on Edmunds Rebates and Incentives concerning the $1500 cash incentive on leases? Is there an incentive on the G37x also? Thanks.
  • kingpcgeekkingpcgeek Member Posts: 1,051
    The $3000 dealer cash is never available on a lease.
    2005 G35 Sedan
    2007 G35 Sedan
    2008 G37 Sedan
    2010 G37 Coupe
    2012 G37 Sedan
    2014 Q50 RWD

2017 Q60 3.0t RWD
    2018 QX60 RWD
  • hipreckhipreck Member Posts: 67
    Is there any dealer cash on the G37x lease currently? I keep hearing conflicting information. Also, what is the money factor and residual on the G37x @ 10K per year?

Thanks CarMan! You have saved me thousands over the years.
  • dcx30dcx30 Member Posts: 1
    Hey guys sorry if this is repetitive but I'm not too familiar with this site yet.

I think Im getting a good deal but need to make sure

The details:
    39 month lease in NJ 15k miles
    $1500 down tax title...etc
    Getting back $850 to pay out my current lease so reall $650 due at signing
    The MSRP is 45,000
    Lease payment $419 a month with $500 wheel and tire insurance incl. Into payment along with 7% sales tax

Also they are giving me a infiniti loyalty money of $1000 because my brother has one and lives with me

Now I feel this is a decent deal but am curious what a 24 month lease would be equivalent to with the same factors?
    Just came back from leasing the below

2012 G37x AWD with MSRP of $41805, premium package, illuminated side rails,mats. 10k/year. Taxes, acquisition fee,first payment, and MV fees up front totaling $2400. Monthly payment of $325.00 for 39 months. Dealer also paid my last payment to Lexus of $407 to get me out of my lease one month early. Picking up Thursday.
  • ronnykronnyk Member Posts: 22
    Just checking through my emails of the day and saw this one from InfinitiHQ:

-------------------------------------
    Quote:
    Thank you for being a valued Infiniti client. We tried to reach you today about our exciting new Lease Loyalty offer giving you an opportunity to get into a new Infiniti sooner. We will try and contact you again, but in the meantime, please feel free to call us back at 1-855-280-2374 during the hours of 10:00 a.m. to 10:00 p.m. EST Monday through Friday for details regarding this exciting offer.
    -------------------------------------

I have a 2009 G37X on a 39-month lease that ends in December. Just curious if anybody else has gotten this offer and can elaborate. I know I can wait until Monday to call, but my curiosity has been triggered .

My last G was also leased and I believe I was offered the opportunity to forego the last two payments in addition to getting a $500 waiver to apply against damage and/or excess mileage. I wonder if this offer might be better seeing that I have six payments left. . . .

Thanks!
  • shawnb1824shawnb1824 Member Posts: 2
    I got an email from a salesman saying my local Infiniti dealership had changed owners so I responded that I was looking to lease a G37 sedan with Premium, Nav and Sport packages and Illuminated Kick Plates. The MSRP on the dealership site is $43805. They had my info because I was shopping around last year but decided not to buy anything at that time. I told him I was interested in a 36 or 39 month lease with no money down and 10k miles per year. He responded with these numbers... With $1000 down, the payment would be $579 per month and with $3000 down, the payment would be $529 per month. I realize that this is the first offer with no negotiation but how should I respond without sounding insulting because both of these offers are ridiculous? By the way, this is the only Infiniti dealer in town.
    Hey mitch360. Yes, the $1,500 cash incentive on leases is available on the G37X as well.

Car_man
    Host
    Hi hipreck. I'm glad that I've been able to help you out so much. Yes, Infiniti is providing a $1,500 cash incentive on lesses of the 2012 G37X in June.

Through July 2nd, today, Infiniti Financial Services' buy rate lease money factor and residual value for a 36-month lease of a 2012 G37X with 10,000 miles per year are .00001 and 57%.

Car_man
    Host
  • vb1pavb1pa Member Posts: 50
    edited July 2012
    Hey Car_man,

Do you have July numbers? Looking for money factor/res on the new 18month lease that infiniti is advertising. Also, is there any loyalty, or rebates, etc on 2012 G37X w/NAV. Also, what should i shout for as far as selling price on a 44K MSRP vehicle?

Thanks in advance.....this is going to be a BIG month for G37 ;)

-VB
  • djgainsbonddjgainsbond Member Posts: 5
    I emailed one dealer in ct and they came back with .00028 and 78% on this deal

$329 /month Lease for 18 months
    $1,799 initial payment
    2012 G37 Sedan AWD with Premium Package
    Excludes taxes, title, license and options. Retailer Participation Required. Offer ends 07/31/2012
  • 2dangerous2dangerous Member Posts: 21
    Hi,

Can you help me with this offer:

MSRP: 43655
    G37 AWD Premium + Nav
    1799 at delivery & 342/Month including taxes - 18 Month lease
    Net Cap Cost: 38896

Is this a good deal or do i have more room for negotiations?
    i'm not good at leasing. That's just what infiniti is offering right now and someone mentioned if anyone had gotten anything as far as money factor and residual. Good luck, i'm sure car man or the likes, will be in here soon. They're busy people and I KNOW people REALLY appreciate all their help!
  • sewellgsmsewellgsm Member Posts: 775
    76% for 15k! MF depends on credit - the range is .00028 to .00455
    $1000 Loyalty Rebate if you currently have an Infiniti.

You should expect to get about 8% off MSRP for the price. :)
  • bank111bank111 Member Posts: 3
    edited July 2012
    Just got back from a local NJ dealer.
    2012 Infiniti G37x Sedan, MSRP 43.8K, 1,400 out of pocket, 325 a month (including NYC tax of almost 9%) for 18 months. I could do a few bucks less but this was my goal price and it took me ten mins to get it (he walked to his manager only twice). The dealer started with 1,800 out of pocket and 458 a month. Thank you all for your help. Special thank you to Car_man. I've been using your advice and info for a few years now. Thank you very much man! If you are ever here beer is on me.
    can you give us more info.. Cap cost, options, mf, residual, thanks. It'll help us all out.
  • bank111bank111 Member Posts: 3
    edited July 2012
    According to the dealer: 18 months, 79% residual, "about 0.5% bank rate." "The 2014 G37 is coming out in May of 2013 and Infiniti is trying to get rid of these now."
    I don't get into cap cost and all that stuff. I do like to know residual and MF which I gave above. I asked for a AWD car with navi. Premium package, Navigation package and some accessories. He found one in my color. It's MSRP $43,835. Infiniti site states $329 a month for 18 months with $1,800 out of pocket for a car with MSRP of $41,245. So if I get a better deal ($30 less a month) than their website advertises plus this deal is for a more expensive car ($2,600 more) - I'm twice happy.
  • ericv123ericv123 Member Posts: 1
    edited July 2012
    There is a new offer on the infiniti.com website for the G37x coupe AWD w/ premium pkg for $359/month with $1999 down. This is for 24 month lease with 10,000 miles.

Looking at fine print, it lists MSRP of $44,895, net cap cost of $40,604, purchase price of $32,324 at lease end, and $1999 down ($1640 down payment plus $359 1st months payment). Using these numbers I have calculated that they are using a residual of 72% and a money factor of 0.00019. Is this correct?

This seems like a pretty good deal. Does anyone know what the residual and money factor would be for a 24 month lease with 12,000 miles instead of 10,000? Also, what would adding additional options, like navigation package do to these figures?

Thanks in advance for the help!
  • delta737hdelta737h Member Posts: 626
    edited July 2012
    You are, indeed, correct! The Ad provides...

Excl. taxes, title & lic. Retailer participation req. $1,999 INIT. PYMNT. REQ. AT CONSUMMATION (INCL. $1,640 CONSUMER DOWN PYMNT., $359 FIRST MONTH PYMNT). 2012 G Coupe AWD with Premium Package subj. to avail. to well-qualified customers who lease through Nissan-Infiniti LT. Subj. to credit approval. MSRP $44,895 incl. dest. chrg. Net capitalized cost of $40,604 incl. a $700 non-refundable acq. fee. Retailer contribution may affect actual price set by retailer. Monthly pymnts. total $8,616. At lease end, purchase for $32,324 plus $300 purchase option fee (except KS & WI) plus tax, or pay excess wear & use plus $0.25/mile for mileage over 10,000 miles/year. Lessee is responsible for maint. and repairs. Disposition fee due at term. of lease. No security deposit req. See participating retailer for details. Offer ends 07/31/2012. Supplies of vehicle may be limited in some regional areas. Retailer inventory varies.

This implies that the selling price is...

$40,604 + $1,640 - $700 = $41,544

A good deal depends, to a very large extent, on the selling price. You need to research a fair and equitable selling price using Edmunds and TrueCar.

John
    TheAutoLeaseGeek
  • vb1pavb1pa Member Posts: 50
    edited July 2012
    Any idea what is the Resid. for 12K /year? SCRATCH THAT, I can do the math my self.... ;)

Did anyone ever had a chance to work with VPP program? Im trying to see if I can combine Loyalty and VPP on a lease.

The car I want is ~44k +/- mat/med kit etc....

What should my sale price be ~ 38K minus 1k for loyalty?

:mad:
  • carexpert08carexpert08 Member Posts: 49
    I currently am I signing the following deal:

2012 G37xS red/black sedan

prem
    navi
    sport
    illuminated kick plates
    trunk mat

$250 including NJ TAX a month with $1429 due at signing

I highly recommend my dealer. If you want more info email me at vercetti0@gmail.com
    Yes I do vb1pa. Infiniti Financial Services' July buy rate lease money factor and residual value for an 18-month lease of a 2012 G37X Sedan with navigation and 15,000 miles per year are .00028 and 76%, respectively for consumers who qualify for its top credit tier.

I believe that Infiniti is currently providing a $1,000 cash incentive on leases of this car through IFS.

As far as the selling price goes, if you are in an area that has a decent level of competition, I would shoot for a selling price of $500 over invoice or so minus the available cash.

Car_man
    Host
    Hi vb1pa. I believe that the loyalty cash and VPP program can indeed be combined.

Car_man
    Host
  • ncognito13ncognito13 Member Posts: 66
    What is the length and the mileage of your lease??

Thanks in advance....
  • carexpert08carexpert08 Member Posts: 49
    18 months 10k a year
  • phillyrnphillyrn Member Posts: 4
    Sounds really great nice combo mind sharing the dealership name? looking def before the end of the month any loyalty rebate there?
    Actually you can give the name of the dealership. You just can't give the name of the salesman.

FYI unless you really like getting Spam you should never put your email address on any forum post.
    2005 G35 Sedan
    2007 G35 Sedan
    2008 G37 Sedan
    2010 G37 Coupe
    2012 G37 Sedan
    2014 Q50 RWD

2017 Q60 3.0t RWD
    2018 QX60 RWD
  • kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 236,760
    Yeah... what he said! ;)

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

Edmunds Moderator

• jaxs1jaxs1 Member Posts: 2,697
    edited July 2012
    Was there another car involved in the deal such as a trade-in?
    Does that include 18,000 miles?

I notice these Infiniti leases have so many other fees. Hundreds and hundreds of dollars more cost.
    $700 Acquisition fee, plus $300 fee for buying it at lease end and another fee of undisclosed dollar amount (disposition fee) for returning the car if you don't buy it at the end. They all add up even if you don't go over mileage and have no excess wear fees.
    It wasn't quite as cheap as it appeared at the first glance of the numbers shown in large type on their lease ads once you add in the additional fees.
  • sehorn79sehorn79 Member Posts: 7
    Just leased from Holman Infiniti in Maple Shade, NJ, but was competing with Willow Grove Inifiniti in PA. 18-month lease rates and residuals pretty standard it seems, was able to put 1k down and get the following:

Sales Price 38,800
    Mileage: 15K/yr
    MF: .00028
    Residual: 76%
    Cap Cost: ~$33k
    Monthly Pymt: $379
    edited July 2012
    I don't think there is a foreign car manufacturer that doesn't charge an acquisition fee. I know Lexus, Toyota, Acura, Honda, and BMW do.
    2005 G35 Sedan
    2007 G35 Sedan
    2008 G37 Sedan
    2010 G37 Coupe
    2012 G37 Sedan
    2014 Q50 RWD

2017 Q60 3.0t RWD
    2018 QX60 RWD