Edmunds dealer partner, Bayway Leasing, is now offering transparent lease deals via these forums. Click here to see the latest vehicles!

Infiniti G37 Lease Questions

Comments

• d_nyholmd_nyholm Member Posts: 80
    What are the February specials then? Can't write that and not post them!:)

Does anyone have residual and money factor information for a g37x coupe for 36 or 39 months, 12k and 15k?
  • hasha100hasha100 Member Posts: 12
    $288/month?? Is that with a down payment? If so, how much? I'm assuming that doesn't include taxes either. But that sounds like an incredible deal. Could you give us more information on it?
  • amsenamsen Member Posts: 36
    That sounds like a great deal. Which area/dealership it is?
  • foreverfsuforeverfsu Member Posts: 10
    link title

I called the dealership and they advised that the deals are actually the same for February. When I viewed on the mobile site, the attached link came up in error. It's the special that I referenced earlier and was only good for three days end of December beginning January. The full site still has the deal that I was able to negotiate lower.
    Thanks for the reply. I am in PA. let me see if dealers in my are opens up..
  • kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 237,061
    Keep in mind.. that is for a RWD G37 sedan.. Not likely to find any of those in PA....

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

Edmunds Moderator

Yes. I am aware. But i think there will be similar deals on AWD Gs since Q50 is on it's way.
  • CarMan@EdmundsCarMan@Edmunds Member Posts: 38,514
    Hi jschulz79. You're right, it will likely be very expensive for you to get out of your current deal this far before your scheduled end date.

It's difficult to say exactly how long the 2013 G37s will continue to sell because I don't know the exact arrival date for the Q50. The most specific thing that I've heard is some time this summer. If it's July or August I would think that there would still be some G37s out there, but...it all depends upon when they stop producing them.

Infiniti will probably continue to provide lease support on the leftover G37s for as long as possible, after the arrival of the Q50.

Car_man
    Host
    Prices Paid: Buying & Leasing Experiences Forum
    Hi avp2. The lease program that you were quotes is correct. However, there is now a $2,000 cash incentive on leases of this car (plus the $1,000 loyalty cash).

Car_man
    Host
    Hey g37x_buyer. I'm glad that you like the forum. The residual values that were around on the 2009 Gs probably won't have a ton of impact upon what they're selling for today. Ultimately, the market dictates the prices for used vehicles. You should be able to get an idea of what used G37s are going for by visiting the Used Vehicle Pricing section of Edmunds.com.

Car_man
    Host
    Hey d_nyholm. Infiniti Financial Services' February buy rate lease money factor and residual value for a 36-month lease of a 2013 G37X Coupe with 15,000 miles per year are .00045 and 57% for consumers who qualify for its top credit tier.

The numbers for an otherwise identical 39-month lease are .00053 and 56%.

The residual values for leases with only 12,000 miles per year would be 1% higher.

When negotiating your deal on this car, make sure to take advantage of the $1,750 cash incentive that is currently available on it.

Car_man
    Host
  • slupikslupik Member Posts: 5
    Hi .. Just a quick question, as I am not sure of all the details as of yet..

I was offered a $395/mo lease for 2013 G37x with premium NO Nav 39mos 12k/year with $1800 total out of pocket and 4 mos waived ($405 2010 g37x up in June) 'Tier 2 Credit'

Sounds good to me, but reading this years forum I am seeing better deals and wasn't sure. What do you think Car_Man? Could I push for 15k/yr?

Thanks!! :shades:
  • fungracingfungracing Member Posts: 7
    I think you can check out ocinfiniti.

http://www.ocinfiniti.com/new_cars/newcars_specials.shtml#JX35

They are still doing the G37 sales. Email Alex is think he was the one I spoke with last time.

Good luck
    Hi all - was able to negotiate the below at Tier 2 Credit..

2013 G37x Premium w/Nav
    39 mos 15.000/year
    $1,800 TOTAL out of pocket
    $400/month
    4 remaining payments wiped off ($405)

What do you think? Could do better?

Thanks!
  • neehogneehog Member Posts: 1
    Looking to get the MF and residual values from IFS for a 2013 G37 Sedan with premium and nav packages.
    Looking to do this in February. Any help would be appreciated.

36 or 39 month lease with 12 or 15K/year

Thanks
  • dnissan32dnissan32 Member Posts: 6
    whats up im new on the site. was wondering if anybody knew what rebates were on the g37x coupe to Lease for 24 months as of now (feb 2013). im being told there's no Lease cash and that there's just a $1000 cash rebate to finance. i know march is the end of nissan/infiniti's year and should be able to snatch up a good deal at the end of march. thanks for any info.
    What do you mean by march being the end of infiniti's year? Does that mean better deals may be available in March? Appreciate the info. Thanks
  • dnissan32dnissan32 Member Posts: 6
    March is the end of nissan/infinitis fiscal year. They will want to push out deals to finish the year strong. I know infiniti just put out a pull ahead program to waive 3 payments if your lease ends from now till march of next year. Mine ends April so I misse it by about 4-5 weeks. But march is where you have a chance to get a great deal
    Hi slupik. Do you know what this car's MSRP and selling price are? It would make it much easier for me to evaluate this deal.

Car_man
    Host
    Hi neehog. Infiniti Financial Services' buy rate lease money factor and residual value for a 36-month lease of a 2013 G37 Sedan Journey with Navigation and 15,000 miles per year are .00024 and 57% for consumers who qualify for its top credit tier.

The numbers for an otherwise identical 39-month lease are .00030 ad 56%.

If you were to lease with only 12,000 miles per year, this car's residual values would be 1% higher.

There is a $2,000 cash incentive on leases of this car right now.

Car_man
    Host
    Welcome dnissan32. What you are being told is not correct. Infiniti is currently providing $1,750 dealer cash on leases of the 2013 G37 Coupe. There's another grand on top of that for loyal customers.

Car_man
    Host
  • burtinboyburtinboy Member Posts: 5
    Hey Car_Man -

Follow alot but this is my first post.
    Can you please provide the current residual/money factor on a 2013 G37xS Sedan with 12,000 miles a year for 24 months? Also same for a 2013 G37xS Coupe 12K and 24 months.

Lastly, what are the incentives for each? (I have loyalty...)

Thanks!
  • roachforliferoachforlife Member Posts: 11
    Car man
    Can you provide details on the following for 24month leases :

2013 G37 Coupe with Premium package at 15k miles
    -and-
    2013 G37 Coupe with Premium, Sport, and Nav packages at 15k miles

They have a special on their website for the top one but at 10k miles.
    Thanks
  • eagle1971eagle1971 Member Posts: 1
    I visited a dealership in LI NY for the 2yr lease offer they are advertising. after an hour of negotiations I brought down the price from $419/mo to $316/mo and payment at signing from $4090 to $2850. Although I am comfortable with the monthly payments especially since they include taxes I cant say I am with the payment at signing.

Is $2850 a reasonable payment or is it excessive?? I know the Q50 is due this summer....
  • tga01tga01 Member Posts: 69
    Car Man,

Edmunds.com is showing 2 Dealer Cash items under Marketing Support for G37X sedan Lease totalin $5,500. Is this correct , and if so, would a selling price of 5-6k Under Invoice seem reasonable ?

thanks !!
    edited February 2013
    hii drove off on the 14th!!

MSRP: $44,095
    SP: $37,456.53

tier 4, got it bumped up to tier 2
    $400/mo 39mos 15k miles
    $1,800 total out
    4 remaining payments of $405 paid off
    1 year of maint. and tire rotation included (although I denied this option as I am far away) =)
  • xtranger51xtranger51 Member Posts: 6
    Hello Car_Man,

I'm new to the leasing world so I would really appreciate some help. Thanks in advance :)

Today I got an offered for a 2013 G37 Coupe Premium Package (No Nav) for 39 months as followed:

MSRP: $44,100
    SP: $40,500
    Incentives: $1750 (Coupe for feb) + $1000 (Loyalty)
    Montly Payment: $405
    Down: $2000 from my pocket + (Incentives)
    Maintaince is included for the whole 39 months in my montly price.

Am I getting a good deal??

Thank you very much.
    Hello Car_Man,

I'm new to the leasing world so I would really appreciate some help. Thanks in advance

Today I got an offered for a 2013 G37 Coupe Premium Package (No Nav) for 39 months as followed:

MSRP: $44,100
    SP: $40,500
    Incentives: $1750 (Coupe for feb) + $1000 (Loyalty)
    Montly Payment: $405
    Down: $2000 from my pocket + (Incentives)
    Maintaince is included for the whole 39 months in my montly price.

Am I getting a good deal??

Thank you very much.
    Forgot to mention that the monthly price of $405 already includes taxes.

thanks again.
    Again I forgot It for 12k miles per year.
  • infinitig37aceinfinitig37ace Member Posts: 1
    Thought I would share my deal as I have been browsing these forums for months!!

Made this deal yesterday at Infiniti Marin in the North San Francisco Bay area

2013 G37 Sedan Journey--w/ added premium package which includes backup camera, sensors, sunroof, memory seats
    Sticker-40,905
    Actual Paid- ~$35,500
    24 Month 24k lease
    $1500 out of pocket including all fees/reg/1st payment
    $320.17/month including tax

I just went in and told them I was buying a car today, whether that be an Infiniti/Acura/VW and this is where we came after 30 minutes of back and forth.

Good Luck everyone
  • paperboycccpaperboyccc Member Posts: 93
    For anyone in SoCal, Infiniti Mission Viejo is advertising this deal:

Infiniti G37 Journey Sedan
    MSRP $40,845
    $249/mo for 24 mos
    $999 cap cost reduction (should negotiate into the lease)
    $700 acquisition fee
    10K miles/yr
    http://www.infinitimv.com/infiniti-lease-2013-g37-journey-sedan--dealer-9994-sid- -25505.html
  • dotmichaeldotmichael Member Posts: 6
    Hi - looking to pickup a 6 speed g37. Am I likely to get a better deal due to the Q50 or will they hold out since its a performance version?

I really want to get into one with nothing down but wouldnt have any issue with paying up to $2000 out of pocket +/-

I have a credit score in the 740s but not a whole lot of actual credit so I'll likely need my signer who is in the 800 range and would probably get the highest tier.

What is a realistic monthly on this? I'd need no lower than 12k a year, too. Term doesnt matter much to me, I'd probably be happier in a 24 month especially if it was a no/low down situation. Only non-negotiables are manual trans as I mentioned and a black interior

Thanks in advance - Central, NJ here too but would be willing to drive/fly a fair distance to pick up
  • tga01tga01 Member Posts: 69
    Car Man,

HI. Looking at a 2013 G37X sedan with Premium and Nav - MSRP 44,205 and an Invoice of 41,064.

With the current incetives of $5,500 (Marketing Support) and $1,000 Loayalty cash, I would think I should be targeting a price in the range of 34,500 - 35,000 on a lease. Does that look correct ?

thanks so much in advance !!
  • zursinuszursinus Member Posts: 4
    Ok my 2010 G37xs is up at the end of May. I received a postcard from Infiniti that they will waive the last 3 payments and provide $500 to offset any excess mileage or wear. Got a quote as follows

2013 G37xs Premium Nav and Sport

Invoice 46,100
    Cost 42,899
    Selling price 40,899 less 2k dealer incentive
    Inception fee 654
    Assignment fee 700
    total cap cost 41254
    term 39 months
    money factor .000220
    residual 56% 25,816
    payment 410.60 excluding tax add tax total 447.56
    Zero down at signing.

Not sure on the assignment fee of 700 is that typical? I don't remember that in other leases.
    Forgot to mention this is a sedan and they applied 1000 for loyalty.
    I ended up with this deal, FYI:

2103 G37xS w. Premium, Sport, Nav, Kick, Trunk junk, splash & Dest.

$46,100 MSRP
    $42,741 SP (incl. $300 ICAP fee)
    $616.10 Out of pocket (dmv, license, 1st month)

24 months, 12K p/yr @ $358.95 (including NYS tax!)

When i reversed the #'s that's a MF of .00001 & 70% residual on $2,721 in dealer/infiniti cash.

How'd I do?
    edited February 2013
    See my post above....#7366
    Wow that's a great deal! What dealer is this? I live in nj and would not mind going to NY to get a deal like that.
  • njted1njted1 Member Posts: 10
    How did you get to $5500 marketing support ....it's either $2000 or $3500 depending if you use IFS or not .....not both .....as far as I understand .... Correct?
    edited February 2013
    This is the deal I got:

Options included:

Body-Color Splash Guards
    Trunk Mat, Trunk Net & First Aid Kit
    Illuminated Kick Plates ++
    Premium Package

DEAL
    MSRP: $45,305.00
    Adjusted Capitalized Cost: $39,443.79
    Monthly Payment: $405.11 including FL taxes
    Leasing Terms: 12K miles / 39 months
    Residual Value: $25,823.85
    Down Payment: $2,000.00
    Maintenance is included for the leasing time

Did I get a good deal? Thanks
  • siraskalotsiraskalot Member Posts: 10
    Hi All,

Seeking some advice, I'm currently in a Maxima Lease that ends in September @375 a month ($2250 remaining payments). Trying to take advantage of the sweet incentives on the G37x lease. I'm a little confused in trying to crunch the number since this is is the first time I'm trying to cut my lease short.
    I'm currently looking at the following on the table.
    G37xs MSRP $46,200 .. First offer on the table was $499 a month Sign and drive after threatening to leave they came back with a sign and drive $520 up front and $435 (incl NY tax) a month for 23 months thereafter. The dealer was very confusing in terms of explaining what they were doing with my remaining lease payments or if they planned on buying the car. Based on the other offers I'm seeing out there I'm guessing they are rolling the remaining payments into my monthly cost. Where do you think I should be in terms of payments? I'm not looking to come out of my pocket much up front. Thanks!
    What's the money factor?

What was your total cash out of pocket?

Did you qualify for the loyalty cash?

Did you compare $2000 in capital cost reduction to multiple security deposits?
    Total Cash Out of Pocket: $2,000.00
    Loyalty Incentive: $1,000.00
    Money Factor: .00045

I also got the $1,750 incentive from IFS for the Coupe model.
    Looks pretty good. If you had used the $2,000 for multiple security deposits rather than capital cost reduction you would have saved $947 over the course of your lease. You would pay an additional $1,053 during the lease (the payment would go up $27/mo) but get back $2,000 at the end.
  • larrys8larrys8 Member Posts: 36
    Hello all, looking for advice. Currently lease a 2010 g37x (prem/nav, etc). On a 39 month 15K per year lease. Lease is up in July, I currently have 60K miles on the car (knew I would go way over when I leased car).

Infiniti is offering to end this lease, take the car and give me 2013 g37X (prem/Nav/Wood/Tire packages) with lighted kickplates, trunk stuff and splash guards. MSRP is $46,190, sell for 40,984. Nothing due at signing except first months payment of 499.85. This would be for another 15k per year/39 month lease.

I am trying to get them to include the LED daytime running lamps...Getting some pushback, but I think they are going to do it. If they don't it could be a deal breaker, since I wasnt really in market for a car

Honestly had no intent of getting a new car, but love the G and it seems like a good deal.

Any thoughts would be welcome!!!
  • nydennis40nydennis40 Member Posts: 5
    500 a month seems high to me I think on this car. Scrolling up it seems like some good deals were made. I'm still deciding what to do with my lease. I love the car but to pay for the same car only 3 years newer with no feature changes is the only thing keeping my leasing the car again.

I have a 2010 G37x with 24,500 miles on it. They just started calling me but I have not answered it yet as I have to finish my homework on the price I want to pay for an outgoing model.
  • azmitchazmitch Member Posts: 3
    Hi Car Man,
    Could you post the IFS February lease money factor and residual value for a 24 month lease of a 2013 G37 Journey with 10,000 or 12,000 miles? If it matters... the only option I would be looking for is the Premium Package.

Thanks!
    Ok got G37xs Premium Nav and Sport Kick, Trunk Stuff and Splash Guards $46,100 MSRP $425/month tax included in pa it's 9%. Zero due at signing they pay first month of 39 mth lease 15k/year.
  • d_nyholmd_nyholm Member Posts: 80
    That sounds like a great deal. Lets hope those deals are still around in November on the new Q50 when my lease is up! :)